Killer app.

Rolando V.
Marketing Executive
Internet, Trabajador autónomo
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I used to stream my webinars with Dacast but the bandwidth and viewing hours limitations and the high prices were killing me. And I the same time was using Zoom just to stream to facebook live. And when I found BigMarker I was able to cancel both services. BigMarker is whole lot cheaper and is giving unlimited bandwidth (that alone is game changer) and much more. So I'm saving a lot money and I'm getting a better and unique service.

Puntos a favor: No installation required. Lots of marketing features (was made for marketers). Amazing customer service. Easy landing pages and instant emails reminders. Lot of customizations. Support for dozens of languages. The video stream is crisp & smooth. Love the feature that allows me to stream to Facebook. Webinar is allow to be embedded on your own site. The webinar serie is a killer feature. The UI is very easy to use. BigMarker integrates with at lot of applications.

Contras: I haven`t found any features that I didn`t like yet.

Simply the best webinarplatform

Publicado el 20/9/2019
Tommie S.
Founder & CEO
Administración educativa, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: As a language education provider we host a lot of webinars and we tried a lot of platform. This is the smoothest most easy to use and most stable platform we have tried so far.

Contras: Webinarplatforms are traffic intensive and quite expensive but this is one of the more affordable ones.

One of my BEST investments!

Publicado el 24/12/2019
Shade O.
Business Owner
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: It is such a professional tool and always impresses clients. I have all my client meetings on BigMarker and I am poised to use this robust tool for all my webinar needs as I am just starting to get into the webinar flow and I love the rich feature-set of BigMarker!

Puntos a favor: The feature-set in BigMarker is the richest I've seen! It is such a versatile tool that can be used for webinars AND online meetings! I use it for every online meeting I have and clients are very impressed with the tool.

Contras: At first the bugs were an issue - some clients having difficulty with connecting their webcams and microphone but management has looked into it and they have reduced the friction that people joining experience making it a more streamlined process.

Best webinar on the market

Publicado el 7/10/2019
Ari eko P.
CTO/CO-Founder
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: i love to use bigmarker and very happy with it. this is my must have tools

Puntos a favor: i have 1000 plan on bigmarker and very happy with it. their meeting online feature is also good to have meeting.

Contras: in the beginning, their recording quality isnt so good, but now its ok.literally there is no major bad things, if something happen their support is very helpfull

Not Reliable

Publicado el 8/6/2019
Elizabeth M.
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I think BigMarker has some things to work out in their product, support, customer success and training. I think they are on the right track with the features of the platform and I wanted it to be a great product and experience so badly but it wasn't. I'm not a novice with SaaS product by any means and I found BigMarker challenging to work with from a product, training and support perspective. I'm looking for a new webinar platform and moving away from Big Marker. I'd consider coming back down the road if they improve. Maybe I'll test them out in a year to 18 months but for now I'd stay away if you need a reliable webinar platform.

Puntos a favor: BigMarker has a lot of great features. When you look at the options for how to create and host webinars it's quite robust. I was really happy when I found BigMarker because of the comprehensive features and how flexible it seemed. Unfortunately, it has not been a great user experience.

Contras: I found it unreliable. It's quite slow when you are going from page to page so it slows down the creation process of setting up and scheduling webinars. I also experienced a few bugs. For example, I pre-recorded the video portion of a live webinar. I didn't want there to be feedback so I made sure the mic was turned off. Throughout the video it kept turning on. I would see it turn green all of a sudden and then I'd have to turn it off. It must have happened 10 times. When the video was finished I turned the mic on and did my part of the webinar. When I went to replay the recording the quality was terrible. There was feedback throughout the entire recording. I couldn't use the webinar recording. This is just one example of many issues.
The user experience wasn't great in terms of it being intuitive and their training documentation isn't great either so I think the learning curve and onboarding took longer than necessary. They really need to improve their training and onboarding material.
Support is OK. They are responsive but I didn't always find them helpful. It was like they'd walk me through how to do half of a process so it resulted in more back and forth than necessary.

Essential Software for meetings & webinars

Publicado el 8/11/2019
Michalis P.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: I like that BigMarker works in the browser and does not require you (or your guests) to install anything before you start using it. Audio & Video quality is incredible and you can record all sessions effortlessly. Recordings are saved on the cloud saving me space and clutter from my pc.

Contras: There was an issue with audio/video sync of recordings but it has been addressed.

Excellent Webinar Hosting and Automation Platform

Publicado el 25/10/2019
Akshay G.
BDM
Externalización/deslocalización, 10.001+ empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I love Bigmarker because it is a one stop solution for Live, On-Demand, and Automated Webinars. I love its personal meeting room, where I can have people join in. Also, it enables me to run a video when people are waiting for the webinar

Puntos a favor: - One stop solution for Live, On-Demand, and Automated Webinars

Chris H.
Presenter
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: So far I could not be happier with BigMarker. It is quick and easy to set up a webinar and the functionality both in set up and in-webinar is comprehensive and well thought out.

Puntos a favor: I am amazed at the functionality included with the platform. The ability to do live webinars, automated webinars, on demand webinars, evergreen webinars, 24/7 webinars, webinar series and Live Stream options as well as offering a meeting room is amazing.

Contras: So far I really don't have any con's to note. There are so many options that it can seem a little overwhelming and take some time to get to grips with but that isn't really a con. -Actually one con is that the "green screen" functionality is far inferior to that of Zoom which I also use with the exact same set up and lighting.

Amazing for webinars and meeting rooms

Publicado el 19/9/2019
Thiago C.
Diseño, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I'm mainly using BigMarker for our internal team meetings and planning some webinars. It's been great so far and better than all the other software I used before

Puntos a favor: Webinars and meeting rooms run without hickups. The quality of the video and audio are excellent!

Contras: Nothing that I can think of for now. It's been pretty good.

Webinars Simplified with BigMarker

Publicado el 19/9/2019
Daniel R.
Aprendizaje en línea, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I use BigMarker for webinars and group conferences. Smooth, fast and not buggy.

Puntos a favor: I love the simplicity of the set up and smooth operating of BigMarker

Contras: I haven't experienced any cons yet, so that says alot!

All in with BigMarker - easy onboarding and advanced functionality

Publicado el 27/2/2019
Kelly M.
Co-Founder & President
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Excellent overall experience (40 paid live webinar events and counting). We purchase LOTS of SaaS, subscribe to multiple webinar hosts, and after all that we are now "all in" with BigMarker.

Puntos a favor: Easy onboarding: I was up and running with my first paid live webinar quickly (much faster than learning other webinar systems or even other SaaS). Nothing to download: I dislike downloading .exe files that other webinar host providers require for every webinar. BigMarker is in the Cloud - best using Firefox, Chrome or Chrome Incognito Advanced functionality: I've been using BigMarker for six months, hosted over 40 paid live webinars, some on demand webinars, and now Evergreen/Automated webinars - and BigMarker continues to add functionality from their RoadMap and user requests. BigMarker is impressive now and continues to add excellent features - including "course" for webinar series evergreen. Brilliant! Support is fast, friendly and helpful. Seriously. And they stepped in to directly communicate with a few of our "students" who needed extra assistance. Very much appreciated!

Contras: Chrome updated and "broke" audio on BigMarker. I may have been among the first to experience this in a live webinar. Ultimately was able to resolve and resume my live webinar, but would have preferred to be notified (so that I could have switched to Firefox as the webinar host).

Webinars and so much more

Publicado el 21/8/2019
Sharon W.
President & Chief People Development Partner
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: I have used many of the major platforms (WebEx, GoToMeeting/Webinar, Adobe) and many small ones (AnyMeeting and others) for corporate training, consulting meetings, client showcases, and coaching sessions. I was loving Zoom for the recording meeting and breakout functionality, then started using BigMarker as a webinar platform. Quickly I realized the platform could work for my online meetings, video conferences, webinars, leader-led training and so much more as well. BigMarker has replaced at least three other tools I was using, and saved me money in the long run.
Also, they just keep developing and providing more value! I'm amazed at all of the new features and functionality that keeps coming out. Moving to BigMarker is one of the best business decisions I've ever made.

Contras: There is so much to discover that it took me just a bit to get my head around it and start using it. I'm still not sure I've tapped in to all of the functionality. The support team and documents have helped me through though.

Best full featured webinar software

Publicado el 3/8/2019
Ryan S.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: Nice interface, intuitive and easy to use.
Great integration options to connect with other online tools, and the Automation and Evergreen webinar features gives BigMarker ongoing value.
Love the channel feature to package content together.

Contras: Somewhat costly to scale, but if you are using the product effectively to scale and grow your business then it's money well spent.

Bigmarker changed my life

Publicado el 24/9/2019
Chief Happiness Officer
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: I'm no expert, I love how easy it works. I can quickly add polls, handouts, or switch screens with making it complicated. The quality of the broadcast is insane good. I haven't met anything yet that beats this. The functions are crazy: live broadcast to Facebook, Youtube and other channels. But also the webinar features (evergreen, automated, always 24/7 on, etc.) are great too!

Contras: The translation could be done better. Not all fields can be translated to my native language (dutch). This can be a big problem for those who don't speak English. I am also missing a 24 hours clock (currently have to use AM/PM which is uncommon in The Netherlands). Last but not least: the functions can be overwhelming and I believe this can be fixed with a better UI of the menu. that said: I am very happy with all the functions!

Definitely our preferred solution for the long haul

Publicado el 14/4/2019
Lakshay B.
Chief Systems Architect
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: For now, I can see no other solution for Webinars that I'd use. Bigmarker is IT. For me AND my clients.

Puntos a favor: Bigmarker is a solution we finally settled on after going through a LOT of other webinar hosting solutions. The biggest pro for us is that it just works. Flawlessly. You don't have to be a huge nerd to set it up. If you can answer questions about your event, that's all you need. It just works, and you wouldn't believe how rare that is in this field. I mean some of the competitors are bad enough to have cost us six figures in revenue simply because they malfunctioned during a live event. Fortunately, bigmarker works very well, even if you, the admin are broadcasting through a poor connection, which can happen if you're on the move a lot.

Contras: Honestly, there were some flaws in the beginning, but those kinks have been ironed out. One of our events was recorded, and the recording wasn't available for downloading 2-3 days after the event, but that was a unique misfire that the team took care of in less than an hour of me contacting them.

BigMarker is set to top all livestream and webinar companies!

Publicado el 11/4/2019
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, Trabajador autónomo
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: The webinar software from BigMarker is a necessary use for my business. I do not know how I would have been doing with just a Facebook Live or YouTube Live / Google Hangouts video. Both myself and my viewers feel connected. Zoom, GoMeeting cannot touch the capabilities of this software. BigMarker is continuing to improve on every front!

Puntos a favor: I really enjoy how fast and simple this software is to use. I got a livestream web conference started in one minute. In addition I was able to integrate things like Facebook, Comments, and a repeating web stream. I can remind my users with a SMS or email. Plus all of my contacts are stored here and easily can go anywhere I want them to. The actual application runs speedy and is a blast to use. I love hosting a webinar with any of my fellow freelancing artists. This is by far better than any software out there doing the same thing! They're in-app support is the most helpful and I get a response in minutes many times! I couldn't ask for better support! I can't wait to see this company grow!

Contras: Currently, I have no complaints. They're actively producing new features and integrating often. They work with large and small companies, so we're always thought of!

Hard to imagine them being better

Publicado el 18/4/2017
E. alana J.
Founder and CEO
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I have been a BigMarker customer since they started and they were always, and continue to be the best at innovation. They were the first not to require a download for the user to attend a webinar. They are the first and continue to be the only one who do a great job marrying community to webinars. They work so well for us (Higher Education) that we now have literally hundreds of final products recorded by them in our sphere of influence. We could not do all that we do without Bigmarker as our partner.

Puntos a favor: No downloads - multi continent server choice for international businesses - ongoing development of new tools - incredible support services - brilliant innovation over the years that just continues to develop

Contras: cant' think of anything

Super easy to use and always updating features

Publicado el 11/4/2019
Jaime K.
Web Developer/Marketing Expert
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I mostly use it for client meetings and for that, it has been wonderful. Meetings run flawlessly and because it's so easy to use for my clients, there isn't a lot of wasted time trying to explain to them how to use it. I've done a bit of testing with the webinar side but haven't used it as much. The great thing is, they have training videos - err webinars - to get you up and running fast. I appreciate that they see my time is valuable.

Puntos a favor: I love that my attendees don't have to download anything to get started. They can just load the webinar or meeting into their current browser. In addition, there are all the types of webinars you would ever want in a single system, including evergreen and on-demand webinars. You also get meeting rooms! I do meetings with clients on a regular basis and this has been invaluable. I can literally be in a meeting with someone in 60 seconds.

Contras: Hasn't really been any downsides yet. They are an Enterprise solution. If I have to come up with a negative, it's the fact they aren't as well known as others so the interface isn't instantly familiar which creates a slight learning curve. But as mentioned before, it's user-friendly, so the learning curve is small.

BigMarker is an incredible business tool

Publicado el 28/2/2019
David M.
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I've had good success using BigMarker with clients and colleagues. There was no need to guide people through an install process as no installation is needed. Video and sound quality were excellent. It is easy to download the recordings, edit, and post to YouTube. BigMarker seems very responsive to user feedback and there have been regular releases of new features. This company is not standing still.

Puntos a favor: I'm a solo business that does training, consulting, and contracting. There are several features that I fell in love with. The webinar functions are very full featured and have lots of ways to engage users and reuse content. You also get a "meeting room" with a permanent URL that you can use for demos and quick video conferences. You get your own channel for promoting your webinars that includes easy monetization options. Customer service has always been quick and very helpful.

Contras: There are a lot of ways you can setup your webinars and it can take a while to figure out the option that best fit your needs. Also, if you want a replay, don't forget to turn recording on (you now get a prompt, thankfully).

A worldclass innovative solution for effective live conferencing and webinars

Publicado el 9/7/2018
Co-Founder
Servicios de información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: Being in small business, the solution what we were looking at was something simple,easy to manage and affordable. In India, we have anticipated, low bandwidth, not so tech savvy users as some issues for any webinar tool. I found this tool working even in moderate bandwidth.
We tried many and finally selected Bigmarker and I cam say, it was a wise decision
I have been using various webinar tools for five years and I would rate usability high. Another big plus is the seamless functioning across devices- desktop, laptop or mobile. I am finding Bigmarker as an excellent companion to perform small webinars to customers/prospects. The booking and billing portion are yet to be attempted. However they are also excellent features.

Contras: Found some issues initially with specific to voice clarity. Maybe this is something specific to ISP as today we are not facing that issue. Apart from this, at present,I am not finding any reason to dislike bigmarker

Very solid "no app needed" webinar tool

Publicado el 14/3/2019
Michael P.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: Bigmarker is really easy to setup and is a mature product on the webinar market. Coming from the internet marketing space I haven't heard of them until last year and was immediately convinced. The streams are stable and the video and audio quality are really good. I particularly like the way how easy it is to add in slides, videos etc during the show and send offers in live. Chat functions are easy to use. If you have a moderator supporting you it is even easier to handle everything. Also the opportunity of streaming to facebook and youtube live is a fantastic tool to get more reach. If there are any issues, just contact their support - they are extremely helpful and always there.

Contras: not really much - maybe the translations to German (which I think they are already working on)

BigMarker Hits the Mark

Publicado el 5/9/2019
John H.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Great experience. Everything runs smoothly and I really like the fact that they have an active development team that continues to add awesome new features.

Puntos a favor: BigMarker is a very mature and robust webinar platform. The great thing about the software and the development team is they continue to improve and add amazing features. Highly recommended.

Contras: One Con I ran into was the inability to use bigmarker as a telestrator (writing on the screen while reviewing a video). I did however speak to the responsive support team and will be submitting this as a feature request.

Use BigMarker to Win Big With Webinars

Publicado el 9/4/2019
Jay T.
Success Coach
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: BigMarker is a fantastic product with one of the best support teams with whom I've had the pleasure of working. If you're looking for an alternative to WebEx or Adobe Connect to produce webinars for education, as well as to monetize them, you cannot go wrong with BigMarker.

Puntos a favor: I love that BigMarker is browser based and loaded with features. Former is convenient for my clients and accessibility and the latter allows me to deploy webinars in ways that you simply cannot with the big players like WebEx and Adobe (and I've administered both for several years). One feature I enjoy is that each webinar you create has a landing page built just for it, making marketing and registration a breeze for end users. Although I have yet to use the webinar series function, I plan to host online classes with this feature and ultimately ditch my online course provider. The team is constantly listening to its user base and adding new features regularly.

Contras: Being browser-based is both a benefit and downside. BigMarker relies on Chrome as its delivery engine and some users are not Chrome fans, plus you always need to keep Chrome updated for the best functioning of the platform. Audio and video quality is usually good with a wired, high-speed connection, but even then, you may occasionally experience latency issues -- even more so if you are using wireless.

BigMarker is cleaner, has better functionality than Zoom!

Publicado el 1/8/2019
L. knox W.
Chief Tax Officer
Contabilidad, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I love the ease of the automated webinars. I use this feature extensively. I record the first one (live) and then am able to have it play back and slack me the comments and q&a without me having to go teach my courses live every time. This is a HUGE benefit for me.

Puntos a favor: No download required for our participants and automated webinars.

Contras: Have to hit a record button. I would like to select that in advance (when setting up the webinar) and not have to manually do it inside of the webinar.

Master of All Trades, Jack of None

Publicado el 28/2/2019
Aisha S.
Creative Director
Diseño gráfico, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Using the meetings function has been great. The area looks professional, branded, and feels like enterprise software. Coupled with the fact I can do live, automated, on-demand, and series webinars (great for simple courses), you have a robust system for a great price.

Puntos a favor: This is THE webinar software for creative professionals. The branding options are so granular down to the webinar footer, colors, and emails...it's spectacular.

Contras: There are some features that aren't presently there but on the roadmap. For example, segmentation of early abandons, no-shows, and attendees. I want to send each of those a different follow-up sequence, and I can't.