Valoraciones medias

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre BigMarker

La plataforma de seminario web moderna, creada para ayudarte a organizar seminarios web increíbles, hacer crecer tu audiencia y conducir a los clientes al siguiente paso.

Descubre más sobre BigMarker

Mostrando 143 opiniones

Rolando V.
Marketing Executive
Internet, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 20/6/2019

"Killer app."

Comentarios: I used to stream my webinars with Dacast but the bandwidth and viewing hours limitations and the high prices were killing me. And I the same time was using Zoom just to stream to facebook live. And when I found BigMarker I was able to cancel both services. BigMarker is whole lot cheaper and is giving unlimited bandwidth (that alone is game changer) and much more. So I'm saving a lot money and I'm getting a better and unique service.

Puntos a favor: No installation required. Lots of marketing features (was made for marketers). Amazing customer service. Easy landing pages and instant emails reminders. Lot of customizations. Support for dozens of languages. The video stream is crisp & smooth. Love the feature that allows me to stream to Facebook. Webinar is allow to be embedded on your own site. The webinar serie is a killer feature. The UI is very easy to use. BigMarker integrates with at lot of applications.

Contras: I haven`t found any features that I didn`t like yet.

• Publicado el 20/6/2019
Gregory S.
Consultant | Trainer | Coach | Speaker
  • Publicado el 21/2/2020

"BigMarker is the ABSOLUTE BEST Webinar Solution for both Sales & E-Learning!"

Comentarios: We have a powerful but easy-to-use B2B and B2C Webinar system for sales, customer support and e-learning thanks to BigMarker.

Puntos a favor: Our company loves EVERYTHING about BigMarker. It took 3 years to settle on a solution and we tested many options including WebinarJam, WebinarNinja, GotoWebinar, Demio and Zoom. BigMarker gave us the most complete solution for webinars and browser-based online meeting rooms. My favourite thing is the software is its functional power which is continuously improved by a great team.

Contras: Honestly, there isn't anything at this point. Most requests that we made for improvements have already been completed by a team that listens and closely monitors user feedback.

Elizabeth L.
MarComm Dir
Seguridad e investigaciones, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/4/2020

"Unfortunately looking for another webinar platform"

Comentarios: It's a mixed bag. I like that they are making improvements but my biggest issue is the user experience with microphones and sadly there has been no fix for that. I wish there was an option to click somewhere and see what attendees are seeing, which would be helpful when you're trying to coach them through the process of turning on their microphones. If it weren't for the microphone problem I probably wouldn't be looking elsewhere.

Puntos a favor: We've used BigMarker for more than a year. After trying out several options, I was directed to go with the cheapest. I believe the price has gone up since then. I know that they must be continually working on it because I keep seeing more features added, such as automatically muting my microphone when the video plays. They are pretty quick about getting back with me when I have questions (although it doesn't always resolve an issue). I do like the recording feature, especially since they have added the ability to trim the video right on the website. I also like that you can download the recorded video of the webinar.

Contras: We do webinars monthly, usually more often than that. Setting up a webinar is frustrating because several options are offered without explanation of what each option entails. Worst is the attendee experience. I put the mic icon + instructions on our presentation's first slide, but attendees always have problems finding it and we waste several minutes trying to do so, even with a dedicated web person at the controls. Also last time I was presenting at home, with another person presenting from the office. I realized when viewing the video that when my connection dropped, the webinar stalled. Also attendees had to figure out how to turn off webcast mode (I had not set up the webinar to be in webcast mode so I was surprised this was necessary) before being able to turn their microphones on and then there was such an enormous echo that no one could understand each other. This is problematic because we do a lot of custom solutions and I really wanted to hear from the customers about what problems they needed to solve. The chat feature works nicely but not everyone wants to type. In contrast, we use Slack internally and you can easily turn on your mic or other features. When I contacted customer support, they did get back with me fairly quickly but didn't really address the problem to my satisfaction. When I sent another email, they just cut and pasted the response from the first email, so it was frustrating, especially because I have found their responses helpful in the past.

• Publicado el 29/4/2020
Linnea D.
Director of Educational Services
Servicios jurídicos, 13-50 empleados

"Exactly what we needed"

Comentarios: The webinar quality has been excellent in this turbulent time. We setup our first webinar within a day. The support team has been super responsive with my questions as I worked through some of our unique needs.

Puntos a favor: The software is incredibly easy for our presenters and attendees to use. While our presenters enjoy doing webinars, this is the first time they've described it as fun. It's a very clean interface.

Contras: The description of the webinar doesn't support bold, italic and other common word processing functions. It's not a show stopper for us, but it would be nice.

Sharon W.
President & Chief People Development Partner
  • Publicado el 21/8/2019

"Webinars and so much more"

Puntos a favor: I have used many of the major platforms (WebEx, GoToMeeting/Webinar, Adobe) and many small ones (AnyMeeting and others) for corporate training, consulting meetings, client showcases, and coaching sessions. I was loving Zoom for the recording meeting and breakout functionality, then started using BigMarker as a webinar platform. Quickly I realized the platform could work for my online meetings, video conferences, webinars, leader-led training and so much more as well. BigMarker has replaced at least three other tools I was using, and saved me money in the long run.
Also, they just keep developing and providing more value! I'm amazed at all of the new features and functionality that keeps coming out. Moving to BigMarker is one of the best business decisions I've ever made.

Contras: There is so much to discover that it took me just a bit to get my head around it and start using it. I'm still not sure I've tapped in to all of the functionality. The support team and documents have helped me through though.

• Publicado el 21/8/2019
Martin R.
Business Director
  • Publicado el 18/6/2020

"Incredible features and options, terrible support"

Comentarios: The lack of support has been a major disappointment and has cast doubt over the longevity of us using Bigmarker. Once we're up and running and webinars are rolling, I will again go into research and see what other solutions are out there unfortunately; we made the switch hoping this would be a permanent solution, but unless support picks up, I don't see how it can be.

Puntos a favor: Bigmarker has a ton of features and options to customize the webinar experience, from the design of the landing page, to emails, so SEO settings for each webinar.

Contras: The (lack of) support has left me frustrated and questioning if I made the right choice to switch from our previous webinar service provider, despite that they were lacking in features we were looking for. At least support was responsive, and they addressed the issues at hand, something Bigmarker is failing miserably in doing. Responses don't address the issue, as the support staff seemingly hasn't taken the time to read through the request, but instead send you an help article they hope will solve the issue.

• Publicado el 18/6/2020
Alian O.
Consultant, Philanthropist
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/2/2020

"An Amazing Solution for Non-Profit Organisations"

Comentarios: Spectacular! We're using it to connect with persons interested in our causes of Youth & Community Development including hosting meetings and webinars with various stakeholders and our beneficiaries.

Puntos a favor: Our Non-profit Organisation was seeking a webinar solution which was cost-effective but offered powerful features and performance. BigMarker delivered exceptionally well. We love the ease of use for both presenters and participants! The meeting rooms are also a great bonus!

Contras: Nothing. It's continuously improving and we're looking forward to upcoming features like Breakout Rooms.

Ryan S.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/8/2019

"Best full featured webinar software"

Puntos a favor: Nice interface, intuitive and easy to use.
Great integration options to connect with other online tools, and the Automation and Evergreen webinar features gives BigMarker ongoing value.
Love the channel feature to package content together.

Contras: Somewhat costly to scale, but if you are using the product effectively to scale and grow your business then it's money well spent.

• Publicado el 3/8/2019
Chief Happiness Officer
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 24/9/2019

"Bigmarker changed my life"

Puntos a favor: I'm no expert, I love how easy it works. I can quickly add polls, handouts, or switch screens with making it complicated. The quality of the broadcast is insane good. I haven't met anything yet that beats this. The functions are crazy: live broadcast to Facebook, Youtube and other channels. But also the webinar features (evergreen, automated, always 24/7 on, etc.) are great too!

Contras: The translation could be done better. Not all fields can be translated to my native language (dutch). This can be a big problem for those who don't speak English. I am also missing a 24 hours clock (currently have to use AM/PM which is uncommon in The Netherlands). Last but not least: the functions can be overwhelming and I believe this can be fixed with a better UI of the menu. that said: I am very happy with all the functions!

• Publicado el 24/9/2019
Keith G.
Fuerzas del orden público, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/2/2020

"Big Features, Minimal Price"

Comentarios: It has been great. I have had no major problems. I have had to contact customer service twice and each time the problem was rectified within an hour even though it wasn't a major issue or time sensitive.

Puntos a favor: I use the evergreen feature frequently for public education. People are flocking to the webinar daily, which is boosting recognition of my company as an industry leader for that segment.

Contras: Really nothing. I have bounced between various webinar vendors and this has been the best in price, quality and service.

• Publicado el 20/2/2020
Kelly M.
Co-Founder & President
  • Publicado el 27/2/2019

"All in with BigMarker - easy onboarding and advanced functionality"

Comentarios: Excellent overall experience (40 paid live webinar events and counting). We purchase LOTS of SaaS, subscribe to multiple webinar hosts, and after all that we are now "all in" with BigMarker.

Puntos a favor: Easy onboarding: I was up and running with my first paid live webinar quickly (much faster than learning other webinar systems or even other SaaS). Nothing to download: I dislike downloading .exe files that other webinar host providers require for every webinar. BigMarker is in the Cloud - best using Firefox, Chrome or Chrome Incognito Advanced functionality: I've been using BigMarker for six months, hosted over 40 paid live webinars, some on demand webinars, and now Evergreen/Automated webinars - and BigMarker continues to add functionality from their RoadMap and user requests. BigMarker is impressive now and continues to add excellent features - including "course" for webinar series evergreen. Brilliant! Support is fast, friendly and helpful. Seriously. And they stepped in to directly communicate with a few of our "students" who needed extra assistance. Very much appreciated!

Contras: Chrome updated and "broke" audio on BigMarker. I may have been among the first to experience this in a live webinar. Ultimately was able to resolve and resume my live webinar, but would have preferred to be notified (so that I could have switched to Firefox as the webinar host).

• Publicado el 27/2/2019
Ari eko P.
CTO/CO-Founder
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/10/2019

"Best webinar on the market"

Comentarios: i love to use bigmarker and very happy with it. this is my must have tools

Puntos a favor: i have 1000 plan on bigmarker and very happy with it. their meeting online feature is also good to have meeting.

Contras: in the beginning, their recording quality isnt so good, but now its ok.literally there is no major bad things, if something happen their support is very helpfull

• Publicado el 7/10/2019
Drew D.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/5/2020

"Big Marker is the webinar platform marketers dream about"

Comentarios: Thrilled with both the product and service. There are really only two tech companies I fully vouch for with my clients and Big Marker is one of them.

Puntos a favor: The best thing about their platform is that it is all-encompassing. They offer every type of event style you could imagine. Tons of free marketing integrations, free API access. Plus an easy to use frictionless presentation experience that you can tailor to your need on an event to event basis.

Contras: The ability to add hidden static fields and pass that data to certain third-party integrations is not 100% there yet. But they update the software so frequently with new features I don't expect that to stay the case for long.

Tommie S.
Founder & CEO
Administración educativa, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/9/2019

"Simply the best webinarplatform"

Puntos a favor: As a language education provider we host a lot of webinars and we tried a lot of platform. This is the smoothest most easy to use and most stable platform we have tried so far.

Contras: Webinarplatforms are traffic intensive and quite expensive but this is one of the more affordable ones.

• Publicado el 20/9/2019
Lakshay B.
Chief Systems Architect
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/4/2019

"Definitely our preferred solution for the long haul"

Comentarios: For now, I can see no other solution for Webinars that I'd use. Bigmarker is IT. For me AND my clients.

Puntos a favor: Bigmarker is a solution we finally settled on after going through a LOT of other webinar hosting solutions. The biggest pro for us is that it just works. Flawlessly. You don't have to be a huge nerd to set it up. If you can answer questions about your event, that's all you need. It just works, and you wouldn't believe how rare that is in this field. I mean some of the competitors are bad enough to have cost us six figures in revenue simply because they malfunctioned during a live event. Fortunately, bigmarker works very well, even if you, the admin are broadcasting through a poor connection, which can happen if you're on the move a lot.

Contras: Honestly, there were some flaws in the beginning, but those kinks have been ironed out. One of our events was recorded, and the recording wasn't available for downloading 2-3 days after the event, but that was a unique misfire that the team took care of in less than an hour of me contacting them.

• Publicado el 14/4/2019
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 11/4/2019

"BigMarker is set to top all livestream and webinar companies!"

Comentarios: The webinar software from BigMarker is a necessary use for my business. I do not know how I would have been doing with just a Facebook Live or YouTube Live / Google Hangouts video. Both myself and my viewers feel connected. Zoom, GoMeeting cannot touch the capabilities of this software. BigMarker is continuing to improve on every front!

Puntos a favor: I really enjoy how fast and simple this software is to use. I got a livestream web conference started in one minute. In addition I was able to integrate things like Facebook, Comments, and a repeating web stream. I can remind my users with a SMS or email. Plus all of my contacts are stored here and easily can go anywhere I want them to. The actual application runs speedy and is a blast to use. I love hosting a webinar with any of my fellow freelancing artists. This is by far better than any software out there doing the same thing! They're in-app support is the most helpful and I get a response in minutes many times! I couldn't ask for better support! I can't wait to see this company grow!

Contras: Currently, I have no complaints. They're actively producing new features and integrating often. They work with large and small companies, so we're always thought of!

E. alana J.
Founder and CEO
  • Publicado el 18/4/2017

"Hard to imagine them being better"

Comentarios: I have been a BigMarker customer since they started and they were always, and continue to be the best at innovation. They were the first not to require a download for the user to attend a webinar. They are the first and continue to be the only one who do a great job marrying community to webinars. They work so well for us (Higher Education) that we now have literally hundreds of final products recorded by them in our sphere of influence. We could not do all that we do without Bigmarker as our partner.

Puntos a favor: No downloads - multi continent server choice for international businesses - ongoing development of new tools - incredible support services - brilliant innovation over the years that just continues to develop

Contras: cant' think of anything

• Publicado el 18/4/2017
Jaime K.
Web Developer/Marketing Expert
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 11/4/2019

"Super easy to use and always updating features"

Comentarios: I mostly use it for client meetings and for that, it has been wonderful. Meetings run flawlessly and because it's so easy to use for my clients, there isn't a lot of wasted time trying to explain to them how to use it. I've done a bit of testing with the webinar side but haven't used it as much. The great thing is, they have training videos - err webinars - to get you up and running fast. I appreciate that they see my time is valuable.

Puntos a favor: I love that my attendees don't have to download anything to get started. They can just load the webinar or meeting into their current browser. In addition, there are all the types of webinars you would ever want in a single system, including evergreen and on-demand webinars. You also get meeting rooms! I do meetings with clients on a regular basis and this has been invaluable. I can literally be in a meeting with someone in 60 seconds.

Contras: Hasn't really been any downsides yet. They are an Enterprise solution. If I have to come up with a negative, it's the fact they aren't as well known as others so the interface isn't instantly familiar which creates a slight learning curve. But as mentioned before, it's user-friendly, so the learning curve is small.

David M.
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 28/2/2019

"BigMarker is an incredible business tool"

Comentarios: I've had good success using BigMarker with clients and colleagues. There was no need to guide people through an install process as no installation is needed. Video and sound quality were excellent. It is easy to download the recordings, edit, and post to YouTube. BigMarker seems very responsive to user feedback and there have been regular releases of new features. This company is not standing still.

Puntos a favor: I'm a solo business that does training, consulting, and contracting. There are several features that I fell in love with. The webinar functions are very full featured and have lots of ways to engage users and reuse content. You also get a "meeting room" with a permanent URL that you can use for demos and quick video conferences. You get your own channel for promoting your webinars that includes easy monetization options. Customer service has always been quick and very helpful.

Contras: There are a lot of ways you can setup your webinars and it can take a while to figure out the option that best fit your needs. Also, if you want a replay, don't forget to turn recording on (you now get a prompt, thankfully).

• Publicado el 28/2/2019
Shade O.
Business Owner
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 24/12/2019

"One of my BEST investments!"

Comentarios: It is such a professional tool and always impresses clients. I have all my client meetings on BigMarker and I am poised to use this robust tool for all my webinar needs as I am just starting to get into the webinar flow and I love the rich feature-set of BigMarker!

Puntos a favor: The feature-set in BigMarker is the richest I've seen! It is such a versatile tool that can be used for webinars AND online meetings! I use it for every online meeting I have and clients are very impressed with the tool.

Contras: At first the bugs were an issue - some clients having difficulty with connecting their webcams and microphone but management has looked into it and they have reduced the friction that people joining experience making it a more streamlined process.

• Publicado el 24/12/2019
Michalis P.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/11/2019

"Essential Software for meetings & webinars"

Puntos a favor: I like that BigMarker works in the browser and does not require you (or your guests) to install anything before you start using it. Audio & Video quality is incredible and you can record all sessions effortlessly. Recordings are saved on the cloud saving me space and clutter from my pc.

Contras: There was an issue with audio/video sync of recordings but it has been addressed.

• Publicado el 8/11/2019
Co-Founder
Servicios de información, 2-10 empleados
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 9/7/2018

"A worldclass innovative solution for effective live conferencing and webinars"

Puntos a favor: Being in small business, the solution what we were looking at was something simple,easy to manage and affordable. In India, we have anticipated, low bandwidth, not so tech savvy users as some issues for any webinar tool. I found this tool working even in moderate bandwidth.
We tried many and finally selected Bigmarker and I cam say, it was a wise decision
I have been using various webinar tools for five years and I would rate usability high. Another big plus is the seamless functioning across devices- desktop, laptop or mobile. I am finding Bigmarker as an excellent companion to perform small webinars to customers/prospects. The booking and billing portion are yet to be attempted. However they are also excellent features.

Contras: Found some issues initially with specific to voice clarity. Maybe this is something specific to ISP as today we are not facing that issue. Apart from this, at present,I am not finding any reason to dislike bigmarker

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 9/7/2018
Michael P.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/3/2019

"Very solid "no app needed" webinar tool"

Puntos a favor: Bigmarker is really easy to setup and is a mature product on the webinar market. Coming from the internet marketing space I haven't heard of them until last year and was immediately convinced. The streams are stable and the video and audio quality are really good. I particularly like the way how easy it is to add in slides, videos etc during the show and send offers in live. Chat functions are easy to use. If you have a moderator supporting you it is even easier to handle everything. Also the opportunity of streaming to facebook and youtube live is a fantastic tool to get more reach. If there are any issues, just contact their support - they are extremely helpful and always there.

Contras: not really much - maybe the translations to German (which I think they are already working on)

• Publicado el 14/3/2019
John H.
  • Publicado el 5/9/2019

"BigMarker Hits the Mark"

Comentarios: Great experience. Everything runs smoothly and I really like the fact that they have an active development team that continues to add awesome new features.

Puntos a favor: BigMarker is a very mature and robust webinar platform. The great thing about the software and the development team is they continue to improve and add amazing features. Highly recommended.

Contras: One Con I ran into was the inability to use bigmarker as a telestrator (writing on the screen while reviewing a video). I did however speak to the responsive support team and will be submitting this as a feature request.

• Publicado el 5/9/2019
Jay T.
Success Coach
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 9/4/2019

"Use BigMarker to Win Big With Webinars"

Comentarios: BigMarker is a fantastic product with one of the best support teams with whom I've had the pleasure of working. If you're looking for an alternative to WebEx or Adobe Connect to produce webinars for education, as well as to monetize them, you cannot go wrong with BigMarker.

Puntos a favor: I love that BigMarker is browser based and loaded with features. Former is convenient for my clients and accessibility and the latter allows me to deploy webinars in ways that you simply cannot with the big players like WebEx and Adobe (and I've administered both for several years). One feature I enjoy is that each webinar you create has a landing page built just for it, making marketing and registration a breeze for end users. Although I have yet to use the webinar series function, I plan to host online classes with this feature and ultimately ditch my online course provider. The team is constantly listening to its user base and adding new features regularly.

Contras: Being browser-based is both a benefit and downside. BigMarker relies on Chrome as its delivery engine and some users are not Chrome fans, plus you always need to keep Chrome updated for the best functioning of the platform. Audio and video quality is usually good with a wired, high-speed connection, but even then, you may occasionally experience latency issues -- even more so if you are using wireless.

• Publicado el 9/4/2019