Opiniones de Bonusly

Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Bonusly

Haz que el reconocimiento sea divertido. Ama tu trabajo. Bonusly es una plataforma de reconocimiento y recompensas que encantará a tus empleados y que prácticamente no necesita mantenimiento.

Descubre más sobre Bonusly

Mostrando 1350 opiniones

Norma S.
Administrador de Empresas
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/3/2020

"Creativida y Motivacion del Personal"

Comentarios: Buena amigable y facil de Usar

Ventajas: la facilidad de uso, la caracteristicas del SW la creatividad en los emoticones y las compañias asociadas a ustedes

Desventajas: que no permite sacar todos los bonos ganados

por Bonusly el 19/3/2020

Hi Norma! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful.

• Publicado el 18/3/2020
Jared M.
Jared M.
NOC Manager
  • Publicado el 19/9/2019

"Zero Admin Overhead Employee Recogntion Platform"

Comentarios: Feed the tool money and watch your employees gift eachother points and build report and teamwork. This one is a no-brainer for companies looking to bring in a no-nonsense way of generating a bonus program.

Ventajas: Ease of Use: Bonusly is the pinnacle of set it and forget it. Their environment is so self sustaining for the users inside it there is basically never any need for administrative input beyond adding new people in! Specifically redemption for employees - its completely handled between Bonusly and the end user claiming their points. With a wide selection of redemption options, everyone is happy!

Desventajas: Bonusly could probably do to work on some additional features for those that want to do more advanced rewarding programs.
Tie-in to other platforms and reporting/monitoring could use work.

por Bonusly el 20/9/2019

Hi Jared! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful.

I'll be sure to pass your feedback along to our product team for their consideration.

• Publicado el 19/9/2019
Yasser F.
VP of Engineering
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/5/2019

"A must have in any company"

Comentarios: Bonusly accomplishes what I need which is real-time peer to peer recognition. Often times, only big heroic accomplishments are recognized and rewarded, when in fact it's all the little things everyone does every day to help their peers is what makes a company great. Bonusly was flexible enough to accommodate our small startup when we were only 12 people, whereas YouEarnedIt arrogantly stated that they don't take on companies smaller than a 100 employees. Well, we're going to be 100 strong soon, and we're going to be using Bonusly.

Ventajas: - Easy to set up and use
- Priced well
- Lots of rewards
- Custom rewards

Desventajas: - Weak rewards dashboard
- Manual fulfillment of custom rewards

por Bonusly el 10/6/2019

Hi Yasser! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you find using Bonusly easy to recognize your peers and their successes. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success helps motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! We're always looking to expand upon our existing catalog so please feel free to reach out to us (success@bonus.ly) with any suggestions that come to mind. It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

• Publicado el 29/5/2019
Field Systems Engineer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/2/2021

"Bonusly helps drive engagement and collaboration"

Comentarios: I really love Bonusly, it is easy and fun to use. Highly recommend.

Ventajas: We had TV screens around the office that displayed our Bonusly feeds. We also made this part of our culture. I would say that bonusly helps teams work together and makes it easy to recognize one another.

Desventajas: I think the recommendations of what kind of bonus to give could have been improved upon. I think it would also be interesting if you could take away bonusly $ from one another.

por Bonusly el 18/2/2021

Thanks for your review! We are happy to learn that our Bonusly digital signage helped to highlight the recognition being shared amongst the team with ease! We appreciate your feedback on how to enhance our bonus recommendations. Just to share, your Bonusly admins have the ability to add in custom awards to your teams account to offer additional awards for your team to claim! Please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@bonus.ly if you would like to share additional feedback or learn more about this! Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for being a Bonusly customer!

• Publicado el 15/2/2021
Santosh B.
Salesforce Developer
Software informático, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/7/2021

"Excellent Peer Rewarding Tool"

Comentarios: - The overall experience with Bonusly is excellent and very much satisficed with the tool and its usage. The concept of the tool is very unique and grateful to show appreciation on peers through points which can be redeemed later for purchasing any products.

Ventajas: - Bonusly is a software which we can reward bonusly points to peers in the organization as a vote of thank you and recognizing the work
- The User interface is very excellent and very ease to use without any difficulties

Desventajas: - The pricing can be more affordable that way any company size can purchase and recognize peers and show vote of thank you towards their work.
- More features can be added to the product like searching any user in the organization and show their reward history easily without searching through scrolling

por Bonusly el 8/7/2021

Thanks for your review and welcome! It's great to hear that Bonusly has been easy to use and a great way to share your appreciation with the team! When it comes to reviewing a team members recognition activity, you can review any users activity by going to their profile page!

• Publicado el 1/7/2021
Chad A.
VP Operations
  • Publicado el 21/10/2019

"Fun and interactive engagement"

Ventajas: I like the fact that Bonusly encourages engagement by making it fun for people to come out, add bonus' to recognition that others receive. Being able to add some fun animated GIF's to the posts makes it amusing to come out and read the feedback given on a regular basis.

Desventajas: I wish it were easier to leave some negative feedback privately. This would help close the feedback loop when things didn't go as expected, and constructive feedback is needed.

por Bonusly el 22/10/2019

Hi Chad! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful.

• Publicado el 21/10/2019
Tori S.
Solutions Engineer
Software informático, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/3/2021

"Best Benefit My Company Offers"

Comentarios: Bonusly helps teams collaborate and also helps with employee appreciation. I can tell you that everyone loves bonusly and you can also bribe your friends with it if you need something done. It's just an incredible idea and business and I feel so lucky to have it!

Ventajas: Bonusly is, hands down, my favorite benefit at my company. It's so nice to be able to recognize your co-workers when they do something so amazing and out of their wheelhouse. We have a pretty generous monthly budget and it just is so nice to be able to say thank you! with more than just words. I hope i get to use bonusly forever because it is my favorite thing in the world!

Desventajas: The UI is a little funky - tagging and mentioning people are confusing when you first use the app and the activity feed has random bugs, but other than that, this app is incredible.

por Bonusly el 5/4/2021

Thanks for your review! It's great to read that Bonusly has been an excellent way to recognize your co-workers for the great work achieved! We are always working to improve our platform to make using Bonusly easy! If you ever need help with your Bonusly account you can always contact your Bonusly administrators for help or connect with our support team at support@bonus.ly.

• Publicado el 30/3/2021
Internet, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 24/12/2020

"Show Your Appreciation to Colleagues"

Comentarios: Overall I have an amazing experience using Bonusly. I would recommend organizations adopt it as a great solution for employees to engage with one another. I've worked at companies that try to build their own employee-to-employee recognition platforms and they never seemed to be used. Bonusly makes it simple to let employees connect with each other by showing appreciation.

Ventajas: Bonusly provides a great way to show appreciation to colleagues. It's a simply way to say you are grateful for the help they provided. Being able to choose the amount of points sent to a team member and feedback for why they deserve the points is amazing. Then, other team members can always add-on points as well. We've had colleagues collaborate together to build larger pools of points, then donate them to charity. It's an easy way to contribute into a large impact even when you only have a small amount of points.

Desventajas: The only improvement I would have would be for the emails that inform of points being sent should include a running total in the footer. It seems as though some emails contain the information and others do not. I would prefer to have this on every email.

por Bonusly el 29/12/2020

Thanks for your review! It's great to read that Bonusly has provided a great way to show your appreciation to your team and has encouraged collaborating for charity! When it comes to our email notifications, we would love to hear your thoughts on how to improve! Please send your feedback to support@bonus.ly so that we can learn more!

• Publicado el 24/12/2020
Garrett H.
GTM systems leader
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/5/2021

"Great way to Show appreciation"

Comentarios: I have been using Bonusly since a start, is is huge in boosting moral l, a knowledging achievements, and it itergreates awesomely.

Ventajas: The most impactful peace to highlight when people go above and beyond. It great to make people swear if things that are being worked on in other departments s and overallbgreat moral booster.

Desventajas: There really is a lot wrong with the software, there might be some room for improvement with allocating bonusly

por Bonusly el 20/5/2021

Thanks for your review! It's great to read that Bonusly has been a great way to say thanks when a colleague goes above and beyond and that you are enjoying the integration options! When it comes to your monthly allowance, you can reach out to your manager or Bonusly admin from your team to share any concerns as they have total control over the settings in the teams account!

• Publicado el 19/5/2021
Anna K.
Marketing
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/1/2021

"Would Recommend Bonusly for Team Building"

Comentarios: I would recommend Bonusly. The software is very user friendly, and all the points you receive can be exchanged for giftcards instantaneously. It's a simple way for companies to quickly roll out an appreciation incentive program that makes everyone at the company feel included.

Ventajas: I used this software at a previous job and the goal was to build a positive recognition and reinforcement system within our company. Bonusly did just that. It provides a way for your coworkers to be recognized for their achievements and in a way that promotes positive spirits all around. Recognition is a small thing, but a lot of companies don't quite understand its power. Bonusly offers a way to boost morale and team building in a friendly but still professional way.

Desventajas: The only thing that may be counter productive with this software is that it shows a leaderboard of who at the company is receiving the most points or "recognition" from their coworkers. Although this can be great for the people on top, it could cause people at the bottom of the list to feel shame or embarrassment for not getting as much praise. Something to consider.

por Bonusly el 28/1/2021

Thanks for your review! We are happy to learn that Bonusly provided an easy way to encourage recognition, spread positivity, and boost morale amongst the team! Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for being a Bonusly customer!

• Publicado el 27/1/2021
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Associate Territory Manager
Dispositivos médicos, 5001-10.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/3/2021

"Promote Employee Appreciation!"

Comentarios: My current company does not use this app but my previous company did, and I miss using Bonusly as a way to publicly thank a coworker!

Ventajas: What a fun way to say thank you to your coworkers and acknowledge an achievement, extra time spend on a project, holding the door for someone, or just enjoying them as a teammate.

Desventajas: Honestly there were no cons, I think this tool should be implemented at every company. Rewards for acknowledging a job well done is a great incentive.

por Bonusly el 26/3/2021

Thanks for your review! It's great to read that Bonusly has been a fun way to give thanks to your coworkers whether it is for contributions on a project or just to share appreciation! We certainly hope your new company adds Bonusly to their organization to promote a culture of recognition!

• Publicado el 12/3/2021
Robin C.
senior qa analyst
Ropa y moda, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/12/2019

"Bonusly, Good and Bad"

Comentarios: Overall giving your coworkers a bonus is pretty easy and straightforward. Receiving the bonusly can be more tricky if you get a gift card code that doesn't work. Which happened to me twice.

Ventajas: I love how you can reward your coworkers for doing something great. And i love all the options we have with gift cards. I find it easy to use for the most part. You log in, award your chosen amount to your coworker, and then just submit and they see it right away.

Desventajas: There are a few things. I wish i could manually input the amount of the bonus. It gives set amounts. My biggest gripe though is twice I tried to use my gift card i chose for my bonusly and they DIDNT work. Once was for sephora. I had to actually go to the store, and it took them a long time to try to figure it out and only one person in the store knew what the issue was. I also tried to use it for amazon and had to contact amazon to have them manually add it to my order. I don't feel there is an easy way to contact someone if this happens. It was quite an inconvenience. Esp for sephora having to go to the store. Needless to say I won't choose that gift card choice again.

por Bonusly el 18/12/2019

Hi Robin! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful.

Hmm, you should be able to give any amount of points when bonusing - can you give that a shot with your next bonus and keep us posted?

So sorry about the rewards troubles. Our users typically don't run into any issues with this but we're always happy to help! Please feel free to reach out to us (support@bonus.ly), should you run into any rewards troubles.

• Publicado el 4/12/2019
John G.
John G.
CTO & Founder
  • Publicado el 28/10/2018

"Peer Recognition...on Autopilot"

Comentarios: Great!

Ventajas: Can't say enough good things about Bonus.ly. Their awesome integrations are top notch (Single Sign-On with Office 365/Azure AD, Syncs with our HR system Zenefits, Bots for MS Teams/Slack). Also, when we've had hiccups, the Support team has always been extremely responsive. We spend hundreds of dollars on SaaS apps per user. Adding $25 to allow employees to reward each others hard work and dedication with a coffee or beer (or Amazon gift card)...is no brainer. Supporting and securing modern cloud mesh applications is stressful work for our hard working engineers and support team members. Bonus.ly provides some additional ways to reward inter and intra team comradery. Lastly, the integration with our culture and values by requiring each bonus be hashtagged with one or more company values gives us great analytics to our top performers and alignment. It's tangible data that highlights the team members accomplishments through the year. helping at performance reviews. PS - Did I mention it pretty much runs itself (users auto created/deleted based on HR status + Single Sign-On for Office 365 or Google means no extra passwords to remember)?

Desventajas: That we didn't implement it sooner at our organization.

por Bonusly el 2/11/2018

Hi John! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you find using Bonusly easy to recognize your peers and to bring visibility to the company's core values. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success help motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! As a member of the support team, we definitely take some pride in helping with any issues that may arise and we're grateful for you acknowledging out work! Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

• Publicado el 28/10/2018
Digital Account Manager
Entretenimiento, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/7/2020

"Fantastic Platform to Recognize and Reward Co-Workers"

Comentarios: This is such a cool little platform. We implemented it in our office and it provided an easy and fun way to get and give recognition to people for their hard work and accomplishments, or just fun things that happen around the office. It's a really great social building tool for your office.

Ventajas: The ease and simplicity of Bonusly is really key, since for us it's been used as a fun social building tool. Everyone was able to get set up easily, and the process of publicly giving points and sending messages among our team has been really easy and fun. I also really like the customization of it - we've been able to create our own custom rewards and even change the name of the "points" given to whatever we feel like on a given day. And we've never had any issues in terms of functionality - everything has always worked smoothly and everyone has always gotten the rewards they requested.

Desventajas: While I don't personally pay for the service, I can see how the "$3 per user per month" cost model is a little cumbersome. I understand why the price has to go up with more users, since that means more rewards have to be available, but I feel a simpler plan would be a specific price per every 10 or 20 users, rather than having every new member increase the price.

por Bonusly el 6/8/2020

Thanks for your review! It's great to read that Bonusly has been smooth and easy to use and that it enhanced the culture amongst your team! We value your feedback regarding our pricing model and do our best to stay competitive in today's market. If you have any additional feedback you would like to share, we would love to hear from you! You can connect with us at support@bonus.ly

• Publicado el 29/7/2020
Aleah L.
Customer Service Rep
Estudios de mercado, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/7/2019

"Bonus.ly - Employee Morale Resolved."

Comentarios: Positive experience, motivating and team-building product. Feels like getting a pay raise when the points come in.

Ventajas: This is such a motivating tool for employees to connect and keep morale in the work environment high. I personally feel that Bonus.ly helped me not only want to be more productive during my workday, but also helped me to feel more connected with my coworkers. Bonus.ly was one product in our workspace that helped us to feel more connected as a team. Love that the balance resets every month, and that custom rewards can be added to their system (For example, we had a work fundraiser that could be paid into with bonus.ly points.)

Desventajas: Minor software issues, such as: Tags did not always work. Sometimes I needed a refresh of my page before I was able to find the tag name of a coworker.
On the rare occasion, while redeeming a reward, the page would freeze, yet my points would still be deducted, and the prize was no where to be found. Thankfully customer support was quick to help, so this was not a huge issue, but enough that it should be noted.

por Bonusly el 15/7/2019

Hi Aleah! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like using Bonusly to recognize your peers and their successes. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success helps motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree!

Sorry to hear about your issues with tagging coworkers and redeeming for rewards. If you have a moment would you be willing to reach out to support@bonus.ly, so that we can fix any recurring issues!

• Publicado el 13/7/2019
Kat B.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/2/2020

"Best employee engagement tool!"

Comentarios: What we thought would be a wonderful employee recognition and engagement tool (and it IS!) has turned out to be a really wonderful communication tool. I have recommended Bonusly to many of my professional colleagues.

Ventajas: I love the inter-departmental engagement Bonusly has fostered. In a recent communication survey, Bonusly was one of the "tools for success" listed by many of our team members. Checking the Bonusly feed is one of the first things I do each day. The staff love the gif options, and the leadership loves the ability to change the hashtags, and use the analytics. We have enjoyed the opportunity to offer custom rewards (i.e. paid time off, logo wear, etc) as redemption options.

Desventajas: Personally, I don't love the "big wig of ..." and other trophies. Sometimes there are just huge bonuses, and then that person is the biggest bonus earner in a category. No one cares. It doesn't fuel engagement, or spark any different behavior. I wish there was a way to opt out of that part.

por Bonusly el 10/2/2020

Hi Kat! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful.

We find that users really resonate with being able to quantify their Bonusly activity in the form of achievements and/or leaderboards. We see that this helps foster friendly competition and improved adoption, overall!

• Publicado el 3/2/2020
Brian H.
Brian H.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

"The staff love it!"

Comentarios: Team micro-bonusing allows our staff to recognize each other regularly, which is very important.

Ventajas: I like the platform's automatic fulfillment and we use custom awards which are really cool. The ability to select cash increments is nice. The custom naming of points (we call them "Sploints" in our office) is awesome. Appreciate the slack integration.

Desventajas: It would be cool if my staff were able to trade their points. Sometimes we do Poker nights, and would be fun for our staff to trade away the points that they've earned. I find the interface used to be very confusing to find where I can configure things. I wish that we could use more hashtags than the current limit. I find in our slack log, gets a bit crazy when everyone "adds" to someone elses's bonus. Would be nice to either have a toggle to shut that particular slack message off (others bonusing on an existing bonus) or somehow consolidate.

por Bonusly el 17/5/2018

Thank you for your feedback, Brian! We really appreciate it! I agree, the custom rewards feature rocks! It's wonderful to hear that the Slack integration is appreciated; we also use it at Bonusly and it makes giving a bonus and keeping up with your teammates so easy!

Poker nights sound like a fun team-building activity! (We're game night enthusiasts around here, too!) It would be fun to tie Bonusly in with your poker nights though! Perhaps some custom rewards such as starting chips, or a cool hat to wear while playing? Just a thought!

We would love to go over the interface and configuration with you, as well as the slack notifications to see what we can do to help! Would you mind contacting us at support@bonus.ly? We can touch base about those, and any other questions you have! I'm looking forward to hearing from you, and thanks again for the feedback!

Full Stack Engineer
Comercio minorista, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/9/2019

"The best platform to give recognition to your coworkers"

Comentarios: My overall experience with Bonusly is just awesome. I use it to give credit to others when a good act happen or someone (or a team) accomplishes something that gives value to the company. Or even if a peer just helped me with a task and I want to thank that. The best about it is that I am happier when I give points more than when I receive them.

Ventajas: I think that the idea is just incredible. You get a monthly amount of points that you can give to coworkers as a gift in recognition for good acts or a great work. Then, if you get points from your peers, you can redeem them and get a reward (gift cards, paypal credit, or just donate it to a non profit organization, and more). It is no that much, but it is really splendid when your teammates recognize your contributions to the business. It is better when you integrate it with Slack and with every point you give you can send a funny gif.

Desventajas: For now I could not be able to find anything to dislike about this platform. Maybe if you have integrated with Slack, notifications can be very annoying if you have notifications on for that channel.

por Bonusly el 3/9/2019

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates across our different platforms!

Ah, I'll be happy to pass this feedback along to our product team. It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful.

• Publicado el 3/9/2019
Avash K.
Avash K.
WordPress and Pagespeed Optimization Specialist
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/11/2020

"Awesome Software to Motivate Team"

Comentarios: As a parttime freelancer who works with other freelancers to make things happen - Bonusly has been a great tool to enhance peer-recognition and to motivate my team. I can look at analytics to get a sense of how my team is working. It is easy to use and integrates well with Slack which we are already using. Using Bonusly is has been fun and useful. I highly recommend Bonusly to other businesses out there.

Ventajas: The thing I like most about Bonusly is how easy it is to use it. It has intuitive User Interface due to which even first time users can use it fairly easily. Sending messages among team, giving points has been really fun and great social building mechanism. It awesome how Bonusly helps to create awesome office environment with proper peer-recognition in a fun way. I also like that it integrates well with Slack. Personally, I hate when software break and don't perform as supposed to but that hasn't been the case with Bonusly - Bonusly functions seamlessly.

Desventajas: I have been using Bonusly for a little more than 6 months and I don't know any cons of it. Bonusly has been helping to increase productivity by motivating team members and functions seamlessly. I just can't think of anything that doesn't work well in Bonusly. One problem I face is that I forget to give bonuses sometimes - but that's not an issue with Bonusly.

por Bonusly el 7/12/2020

Thanks for your review! It's great to read that Bonusly has been a fun and easy way for your team to recognize one another! We are also happy to learn that our Slack integration has provided a seamless way to give recognition in your day to day!

• Publicado el 19/11/2020
Emily J.
Emily J.
Account Director
Marketing y publicidad, 5001-10.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/1/2021

"A Great Program for Rewards and Peer Recognition"

Comentarios: It helps in appearing bonuses to public feed so that everyone will be able to view important activities and work. It helps in making recognition engaging and easy which will help every member of a team to make their activities and work are valuable. It helps in bringing every employee together by incorporating recognition with workflows that are already existed. It helps to engage everyone across departments, locations and teams with social recognition. It helps people in showing the impact of their activities and work.

Ventajas: It is an employee recognition program which helps teams to stay connected. It helps employees in recognizing each other easily no matter how they are working. It helps in promoting your missions and making recognition more impressive and impactful by linking it with the core values of your company. It helps in providing visibility to the contribution of everyone. Employees will be able to get a monthly allowance through it for recognition of their contribution.

Desventajas: It should provide more features so that we will be able to work with advanced programs of rewards. It should provide integration with other platforms for making monitoring and reporting function better. The dashboard of its rewards should be improvised.

por Bonusly el 26/1/2021

Thanks for your review! We are happy to learn that Bonusly has provided an easy way to share appreciation amongst the team, regardless of location or department! Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for being a Bonusly customer!

• Publicado el 19/1/2021
Andrew K.
Andrew K.
COO
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/3/2020

"Fun and Easy to Use"

Comentarios: My company has been looking to set up a recognition and reward program for quite some time, and Bonusly offered us a great solution. After only two month using the platform, we experienced a great deal of interaction amongst our team and the overall response has been very positive. The integration with Slack, our primary communication tool, has done a great deal to self-promote the program, with little additional encouragement needed from peers and management. I would recommend this programs to anyone looking for a rewards-based recognition program for their business, especially for companies who frequently interact online.

Ventajas: Bonusly offers a very user friendly interface for peer to peer recognition. The web application makes it very easy to award Bonusly points, view engagement analytics, and redeem rewards. The integration with Slack makes awarding and celebrating rewards even easier, and additional features such as gifs and emojis add an element of fun to each interaction.

Desventajas: While the application still works for international teams, the rewards are more limited. The U.S. has a variety of gift card and donation options, but these do not carry over to most of our international employees. The application can also get a bit expensive over the course of the year at $3 per user per month, plus any costs associated with reward redemption. For larger teams, be prepared to make a substantial overall investment into the platform.

• Publicado el 24/3/2020
David V.
David V.
Content Director
11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/5/2018

"Outstanding Peer-to-Peer Bonus System!"

Comentarios: This software is an incredible tool for praise and peer-to-peer bonuses. We see it consistently improve people's satisfaction with work. You can redeem your bonuses from a wide variety of vendors, from Amazon gift cards to giving donations to the Red Cross. I cannot recommend this software enough!

Ventajas: It's easy to use. Minimal set up and basically no maintenance at all. It also integrates well with the other tools we use, like Office 365 and Slack, so people can see a live feed of bonuses that are given around the company. There are some basic analytics and fun analytics (like a word map created out of the terms used in bonuses during the past 30 days). And they are introducing new features regularly. Recently, they developed an alert system to help prevent fraudulent bonus distribution (which may be a concern for large organizations).

Desventajas: I can't really put anything in this column. The only thing that could be improved on would probably be adding more granularity to their analytics and perhaps longer timelines for their analytics. But even those things have improved in the last few years that we have been using the software. They are always improving.

por Bonusly el 17/5/2018

Thank you for your feedback, David! We're so happy to hear that Bonusly so well loved -- Thank you for the high praise! We are constantly working on improving our analytics; did you know that you are now able to create custom ranges for some of the analytics available?

If there's ever anything we can do to improve your Bonusly experience, or if you'd like to share a bit more about what granularity you'd like to see in analytics, please let us know at success@bonus.ly! Thank you for being a Bonusly customer!

Robin C.
Senior QA Analyst
Ropa y moda, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/5/2019

"I love bonusly!"

Comentarios: Overall i find bonusly to be a great reward system and love the items to select from.

Ventajas: I like the selection of gift cards/options to spend your bonusly on. I like how easy it is to award bonsly to someone.

Desventajas: I used my bonusly once to purchase a sephora gift certificate which came via email. The code would not work on the site. I then went to the actual store and the cashier still could not get it to work. Finally the manager was able to somehow help her. It shouldn't be that hard. And im not sure who to even contact if something goes wrong with what you've chosen. It was kind of stressful. That being said, I've been using bonusly for awhile and this is the first time it happened.

por Bonusly el 17/5/2019

Hi Robin! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you find using Bonusly easy to recognize your peers and their successes. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success helps motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! I'm sorry to hear about the rewards troubles. Our support team is always happy to help so please feel free to reach out to us (support@bonus.ly) if you ever run into any issues! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

• Publicado el 15/5/2019
Carrie-ann L.
HR Generalist
Recursos Humanos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/2/2020

"Great way to reward and build an inclusive culture"

Comentarios: Bonusly is definitely a must for teams who are wanting an amazing way to allow team members recognize each other and the ease of function for team members and administrators is a HUGE PLUS! I recommend Bonusly to everyone I speak with who is looking for ways to offer a reward and recognition program.

Ventajas: Our team uses Bonusly daily to reward and recognize our team members, and our team LOVES Bonusly. There are so many rewards to choose from and the ability to create our own custom rewards has been a huge plus for us. It's very easy for our team members to recognize each other and for the team members to select and receive their rewards. It's extremely easy for our Leadership team to administer.

Desventajas: There are no cons to using this software - it's super easy to use, able to download the app and use from a cell phone which makes it easy for our team to be able to recognize fellow team members in the moment.

por Bonusly el 9/3/2020

Hi Carrie-Ann! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful.

• Publicado el 28/2/2020
Lance F.
Head of Information Security
Banca, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/10/2020

"Bonusly has been a great addition for peer recognition"

Comentarios: As the system admin and user of Bonusly, I have been very impressed with the solution. It was easy to stand up and integrate with our SSO provider and has met our objective from day 1 for interactive associate recognition. There are strong analytics available which provide great insight into who and how our users are utilizing Bonusly. I am hopeful that we will continue to see the strong user interaction

Ventajas: Bonusly has filled a gap that existed in our company around peer recognition. We needed a way for associates to recognize one another, and a way to share that recognition with other associates. Bonusly has enabled us to reach our goal with relative ease, and continues to be a fun (gamified) solution for internal associate recognition, with a tangible reward structure. The solution integrates seamlessly with Slack which was critical for us. It also allows us to utilize our digital signage at our offices around the globe (hopefully can use this feature more when all associates return to the office post COVID).

Desventajas: The internal response out of the gate (Day 1 implementation) was fantastic. Associate interaction remained strong throughout the month. My concern is the continued use of the solution as time goes on. Our company took a smart approach of granting each associate bonus points to give out on the first of the month. This acts as a subtle reminder to engage with the applications and provide recognition. I am not seeing any true cons at the moment.

por Bonusly el 22/10/2020

Thanks for your review! It's great to read that Bonusly has enabled your team to recognize one another in an impactful and fun way! We are also happy to learn that our Slack integration has made recognition even easier for your team to take part in! If you ever have any concerns over user engagement, feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager at any time for assistance with engagement ideas!

• Publicado el 6/10/2020