Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Samsara

Agiliza las operaciones de tu flota y reduce los costos con la plataforma integral de Samsaras para rastreo de GPS, seguridad, cumplimiento de ELD entre otras.

Descubre más sobre Samsara

Filtrar opiniones (230)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Samsara antes?

Filtrar opiniones (230)

L. houston S.
L. houston S.
Fleet Manager en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 51-200 empleados

Samsara is an excellent Fleet Management software

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am pleased with Samsara overall. It has shown us how to take our business to the next level. As we've evolved, our requirements of Samsara have as well. Although Samsara could not anticipate this, I am eager to give helpful insight on how to help Samsara go even further!

I enjoy having the insight that it provides us. Literally, with what I can see on the road, and all of the back-end data it can provide us. Samsara helps us remain compliant in our industry. So its routing functions are a leading example of what vehicle tracking should look like. Lastly, the driver app is what comes in the clutch to wrap it all up. Our staff finds the app very intuitive, simple, and it rarely faults. It is official and its documents function help us log valuable information that we turn into presentable data!

Puntos en contra:

The system is buggy, and I find myself having to call in every so often to inquire about why I'm not seeing certain stats or images on my vehicles from their dashcams. The Driver app sometimes force quits and will sometimes refuse my drivers to log information.

Bruce V.
Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great Asset

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Over all a great system for the money. Drivers take to it easily, dispatchers like the flexibility and versatility of tracking the trucks and seeing what is going on. It would be nice if you could hover or select a driver and visibly see something that tells how long they have been sitting rather than having to going into the trips and just see a paragraph that displays time.

Very easy to maneuver and learn features on the dashboard. App is easy to learn, even for our older non-tech drivers. Cameras have paid for themselves in the first year by being able to download and utilize for accidents.

Puntos en contra:

App updates constantly, which is good that features are added. Most times though updates slow the app down if the update does not take automatically and locks up app. Since everyone has begun working from home and remotely, customer service has suffered and response time from email is very lacking, and when they do its the same scripted reply's. Initially someone would work through an issues with you on the phone, no so much anymore.

Harry M.
President en Canadá

Valuable Electronic Logbook with tons of Features

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Electonic log book with lot of features as followings, - Real time tracking available - Android and IOS app available - You can track the fuel and DEF level of the vehicle - You can check the vehicle maintenance on the app, like any engine or other fault - IFTA reports are available - You will receive any harsh event notification on the email - Trailer tracking also available - Dash Cam feature available

Puntos en contra:

It's pricing is high as compared to others, but it have lot of features.

Vincent P.
Dispatch Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Stay Away Horrible Unethical Company that Just wants your Money

1 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: HORRIBLE, we left our previous ELD company due to awful service and unethical treatment as a customer. Samsara promised to be a good business partner and has done nothing but fall short. Do your self a favor look else where for companies that Value your business and WANT to work with you. Keep in mind this company like many others will lock you into an additional contract period (3 more years) at the end of your first one if you do not provide notice.

The Product is somewhat simple and not to hard to use however the app will put drivers on duty when they take them off duty. Making edits in the driver reports is annoying and more time consuming than necessary due to needing to leave a remark for every edit.

Puntos en contra:

The most disgusting part about this software is the team behind it. DO NOT purchase this software. This is a money grabbing company that will use contracts and unethical tactics to take your money. This company will NOT work with you or be a good business partner. I have a Fleet that I currently am building up. Initially we signed a contract for the starting 8 devices we needed. I purchased another truck recently. I contacted Samsara for another device. In response to this they sent me a contract for an additional device. Which would have been fine however this contract had different timeline terms. Meaning at the end of my contract period we would still be liable for that other device for an additional however many months. I called my account manager to explain that I am building my fleet and planning on almost doubling my trucks. I explained I wont be purchasing these trucks at the same time, I would gradually be acquiring them and would not like to have individual contracts on every truck at different periods throughout the year. Signing the contract would have been fine if the trucks I purchased fell into the same specifications as the original contract. There was no budging or help on their end. This means I would have 6 to 8 additional trucks all with different contractual obligations. [Sensitive Content ] is who I was talking to. There was no help no budging just no. A company like this should be your business partners but Samsara just wants to TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU.

Amy A.
Safety, Compliance, and Fleet Manager en EE. UU.

Samsara Makes Elogs Simple

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Have now used it for our fleet for over 3 yrs, still would not pick a different system for our elog needs!

How easy it is to use for a driver and office staff

Puntos en contra:

Nothing negative I can say about Samsara! Great System!

Patrick E.
Head of Applications en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

The top of the line loaded with features, if you can afford it!

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Samsara is the big dog in the industry and has this down to a science. The solutions are scalable for large fleets down to smaller delivery or transportation customers. The up front costs were high for us and the return on investment took time. Users were easily trainable and the feature rich web platform and cloud based video system was exactly what we needed from a safety stand point as it did most of the work for us. The alert system and AI systems were very good and came in handy in terms of driver training coaching and reprimanding. Samsara has paid off on more then one occasion by saving the company from costly or preventable accidents due to poor driving.

Very slick platform, loaded with features, reporting, cameras, video clips, alerts etc. Everything you want in an ELD/driver fleet management platform.

Puntos en contra:

You get what you pay for, its very pricey to operate and is the best out there but hard to justify the costs when there are so many other players in the same market.

Mihail S.
Owner en Canadá
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados

Samsara User

3 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Customer service it's very poor. I takes forever to fix simple problem. In case if app quit working or something went wrong and driver gets an violation because of the app customer service refuse to fix or remove that violation. Be careful with contract. They hook customers on service agreement ,in case if you cancel before term they will ask for return the device back plus pay the rest of the term left.

Manager dashboard it's really good developed, and easy to use. GPS its accurate and camera works great and fast.

Puntos en contra:

Driver app its hard to use and it's slow. Hard time to edit logs. Crossing border glitches. Doesn't give warning to driver in case if driver forget to do DVIR.

Ricky O.
Owner Operator en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Disappointed and Unsupported

3 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Crap

The control and data entry portion of the daily log is good and easy enough to understand.

Puntos en contra:

This list will be lengthy.... 1. Random duty status changes for no apparent reason and into statuses that shouldn't be possible. For example while driving it puts you into ON DUTY NOT DRIVING or just the opposite. 2. While driving it will switch to you co-driver and start logging on their log. 3. Won't track and will enter wrong locations in completely other states. 4. Will lock you out and not allow entries... their answer... uninstall and reinstall. Like I have tome for this especially in low data signal areas. 5. Day / Night mode is at set times which don't cha need bases on time of year so you have this huge bright white screen staring at you while driving at night in rain and snow. Not a problem if you aren't close on time monitoring it. 6. Message system is pure crap... no DELETE an no MARK AS READ options. 7. Often will not detect driving or motion of the vehicle and must be entered manually which means I have to pull over and stop on busy highways to do this... that's safety.

Jagjit J.
President en Canadá

Best E-Log service

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: 99/100

Samsara provides the electronic log book service with additional features like GPS tracking, dash camera. It also helps in creating IFTA reports. You can also create the safety alerts for the vehicles.

Puntos en contra:

It charges you little more, for extra features.

Kelly K.
Owner/ operator en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 201-500 empleados

Consession for Human Errors

5 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

It's in an app. Nothing nothing nothing nothing

Puntos en contra:

Ok. The problem I have with this software is it doesn't verify what action you are performing. I think alot of error would be avoided if it asked you even after you started driving, etc if that's what you're actually doing and give you the option to change what you're doing if not. I went on PC and made a stop for food and forgot to put it on PC again to get to the truck stop. It messed my 34 up and now I have to do another 34 in order to get my hours back. One adjustment and I would have been ok. You should do better Samsara. Driver's can't make money because you failed to make a consession for human mistakes. Disappointed and fuming mad.

Nicholas S.
Operations Manager en EE. UU.

Samsara Review

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: The total experience has been far superior to any of the other ELD or GPS companies we've worked with in the past.

Customer fueled app and software updates.

Puntos en contra:

The company is growing so fast that you lose grasp of your initial contact people to newer roles and have to revert back to their support email. Responses are still handled in a more than sufficient time frame though so it hasn't been a real issue.

Tate F.
Director of technical operations, growth, and development en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

The smart, do everything, connected vehicle solution.

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Samsara has been a great tool not only in organizing and managing out vehicles and assets, but has allowed us to successfully defend against false claims. Samsara is such a value additive software, that it dampens my frustration with the many bugs and problems evident in rushed development and poor testing for certain features. I honestly can not say this for any other software I use.

Everything you need is included, and in one place. Fleet tracking, cameras, HOS, safety, performance, and dispatch tools all live in one place. Additionally, the team is very responsive in creating one-off or custom integrations should you need them.

Puntos en contra:

The cameras, the logic by which they record, and the dashboard for viewing them could use some work. You're unable to retrieve segments more than 60 seconds in length at any one period of time. They offer a "hyperlapse" mode, but I find this to be a useless gimmick as the compression effectively omits frames making it difficult to identify incident times.

Erika S.
Logistics Coordinator en EE. UU.

Easy ELD program

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We analyzed about six ELD programs before making the decision to go with Samsara. It has been an easy transition from paper log books to ELD for most of our drivers. The additional data we get on the truck performance is invaluable. We have been able to extract information to improve business performance over many categories. In addition, Samsara support has always been very quick to address our concerns or fix issues we find.

This program offers a lot of features and has allowed us to extract data that our small company did not previously have easy access to. Managing HOS, fuel usage, IFTA and more are easier now that we use Samsara. In addition, it is easy to use and even our least tech-savvy drivers have been able to use it without issue.

Puntos en contra:

There are a lot of tweaks to the system on a regular basis, which sometimes affects the interface of the product. This confuses some of our drivers and is difficult to keep up with for those without much technical/computer knowledge.

Andres L.
Operations Manager en EE. UU.

Next level tech.

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Love it. We have a screen on the wall in our office, every time we have a customer that come to visit us they like the way it looks and we always get complements of what we can track with the software.

*Easy to use *Can be used on different platforms *Looks very high tech

Puntos en contra:

On the maintenance section-When you create a schedule for any particular unit you have to create multiple for each unit. On an our previous software we used to use before you only have to select a unit and then select what you needed to track ea. PM, DOT inspections etc.

Brandon J.
Owner en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados

Has Potential

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: There's so much potential with this company. I was extremely happy when I first signed up with them and had an excellent experience the first year and a half. It wasn't until I ran into my first issue and need help from customer service and accounting. My business is not valued at all. Another 1 until my contracts are finished and I will find another provider for my GPS and ELD services.

Very user friendly. Accurate and up to date latest information.

Puntos en contra:

Absolute worst customer service I think I've ever dealt with in my professional 10 year career. You can not get a hold of them by phone. No matter how many voicemails you leave, no one ever returns your call. 2nd option is email. I don't know how many I've sent over the last few months to address one issue. No one responds or cares.

Respuesta de Samsara

el año pasado

Hi Brandon, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us we always aim to put our customers first and are very sorry to hear this has been your experience. A manager from our Support team will be giving you a call so we can help address your concerns.

Jason D.
Business Development en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Best option that continues to improve

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The product is great and many others are as well. The team behind it has been as impressive which puts them in the lead.

The setup and configuration options are very user friendly. The ability to share live links is very helpful. The Time on Site report is a great tool to share with shippers and consignees.

Puntos en contra:

There were a few features that were missing in the beginning but have since been added so nothing comes to mind.

Christopher K.
Christopher K.
Program Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios medioambientales, 51-200 empleados

Samsara - Perfect Balance of Features, Function and Design

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Samsara allows us 100% visibility of our fleet, plus diagnostic info regarding our trucks, including fuel level and DEF level!

Samsara offers a simple yet stunning UX. The dashboard is subtle yet robust. What I love is that nothing annoys me about the interface. Things are where I would assume I should find them. There is just enough functionality without introducing options I'll never use. So far Samsara is super durable and stable. Reporting is quick and accurate. The hardware options surpass the competitors. So far we are very happy with our choice.

Puntos en contra:

The maintenance feature doesn't allow uploading files such as receipts.

Leroy M.
Safety Director en
Materiales de construcción, 11-50 empleados

Very satisfied Customer

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: We have been very happy with Customer service. The Cameras are very clear with good night vision as well.

Samsara has been an eye opener for us, not just in Compliance, but in aspects of safety as well. It has a built in accountability for each driver, and allows the Safety Director to access driving behavior as well. Speed, harsh braking and AI technology at stop signs has become a positive peer pressure for the drivers, at the same time reducing operating and maintenance costs per vehicle.

Puntos en contra:

We are very happy with the software. It is meeting our expectations

Dave A.
Logistics Administration/Operations en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados

A Better Way of Doing What We've Always Done

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Safety policies have been easier to monitor. We love the camera placements in our equipment.

Intuitive navigation for the dashboard user as well as for the driver.

Puntos en contra:

The dashboard is just a little boring with the lack of color. Maybe needs just a little splash of color for visible interest.

Elmo J.
Vice Pres en EE. UU.

Samsara vs Teletrac

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall the product is very reliable, the company is very proactive in checking on units and sending out new ones when tracking unit does not even show us a problem. they are very quick to send out add on units. customer service is GREAT !

Very comprehensive. There are probably more thing built into the software than we actually loose.

Puntos en contra:

would like to see mile markers easier on the map search when looking at trucks.

Ajneel R.
Safety Director en EE. UU.

SAMSARA ELD, DASH CAM AND TRUCK TRACKING

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I HAD SMALL ISSUES WITH DEVICE GOING OUT, IT WAS QUICKLY RESOLVED BY SAMSARA TEAM BY THEM SENDING ME ANOTHER ONE IN 2 DAYS.
I HAD ISSUES WITH THE WIRE THAT BROKE AND THEY REPLACED THE WIRE IN 2 DAY'S FREE OF CHARGE.
WHENEVER I CALL THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP WHICH I LIKE. PHONE CALLS WORKS AND EMAILS WORK ALSO. THEIR PRODUCT IS A GOOD PRODUCT TO HAVE AND UTILIZE FOR A COMPANY WHO LIKES TO SEE REAL TIME TRACKING. AS FAR AS DASH CAM THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT YOU COULD EVERY HAVE. OUR TRUCK WAS SIDE SWIPPED WITH A CAR AND THE CAR CALLED CHP TELLING THEM IT WAS OUR TRUCK WHO HIT IT. LUCKILY DASH CAM WAS THEIR AND BEING A WEEKEND I CAN REMOTE ACCESS IT FROM HOME AND SHOWED CHP WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THEY LET OUR TRUCK GO AND GAVE OTHER PEOPLE TICKET AND TOWED THEIR CAR.

EVERYTHING WORKS THE WAY IT SAYS IT WILL WORK.

SO FAR WITH ALL THE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT THERE IS NO ISSUES

Hope T.
Fleet Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

Excellent Service

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Our telematics and GPS tracking have greatly improved since switching to Samsara. We have had an excellent experience with our assigned representatives and appreciate the constant (automatic!) software updates and Samsara's dedication to meeting DOT compliance as it changes.

Quick response to questions and recommendations. Constant updates. Great follow through. Incredibly accurate location and telematics.

Puntos en contra:

A bit pricey compared to others I tried, but I feel it is worth it for the quality of service and accuracy.

Safety Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Full Fleet Management

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Positive, continuously improving, and clearly a leader in the fleet management/dash cam software industry. They have all the features and then some.

Ease of installation was very important. This is a plug and play, while other options must be wired in by installers at a cost. The interface, features, and overall usability are much better than the two other companies I have used.

Puntos en contra:

Usual high pressure sales to start the process, but the negotiation and closing process was very smooth. Some reports and insights are slow to update but overall seems to be very accurate.

Manjit G.
Safety Coordinator en Canadá

customer service

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: its been over 2 years , so far we are very happy with the service and functionality of the product.

Samasara has a great reputation in the trucking industry. we are using GPS tracking and we are very satisfied with the service.

Puntos en contra:

we are using trailer tracking system from last 2+ years. we are very satisfied due to: system is very easy to use, great customer service , price is very reasonable, knowledgeable & very helpful staff.

Caira S.
Terminal Manager en EE. UU.

Samsara Review

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: works fine

Easy to use. Easy for drivers to also use

Puntos en contra:

takes too much to get equipment replaced