15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Reputation

Sistema de gestión de reputación en la nube que permite a las empresas supervisar o gestionar puntuaciones online y responder a los comentarios de los clientes.

Descubre más sobre Reputation

Puntos a favor:

The system is very easy to use and they were able to link up with our EMR. Our account manager was helpful and was able to get me customize several things.

Puntos en contra:

Aside from the initial sales pitches, we had a terrible onboarding rep. He didn't answer his phone, he didn't train us, he didn't know how the features worked.

Valoraciones de Reputation

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
4,4
Atención al cliente
4,3
Funcionalidades
4,3
Relación calidad-precio
4,3

Probabilidad de recomendación

8,1/10

Reputation tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 183 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Reputation?

Comparte tu experiencia con otros compradores de software.

Filtrar opiniones (183)

Juan Carlos
Director de Proyectos en España
Medicina alternativa, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la opinión

Gestión de la reputación en línea y en la entrega de soluciones de experiencia del cliente

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: En general, la experiencia diria que ha sido muy positiva, dado que es un aspecto importante hoy en dia para cualquier proyecto de marca o empresa. Seguiremos usandola, hasta ver y analizar más en profundidad su relevancia en nuestros proyectos.

Puntos a favor:

Especialmente que permite controlar, supervisar y administrar la presencia en línea y la reputación en múltiples canales. Proporciona herramientas y servicios que ayudan a recopilar y gestionar las opiniones de los clientes, monitorizar la reputación en línea, analizar datos y tendencias, y tomar medidas para mejorar la presencia en línea.

Puntos en contra:

No nos ha resultado facil usarla de cara a medir y analizar su rendimiento en línea, comprender las tendencias y generar informes personalizados para evaluar la reputación y experiencia del cliente. Quizás deberia ser un poco más intuitiva, de cara a la empresa.

Becca
Becca
Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

Reputation.com makes it easy to manage your business!

5,0 hace 3 años

Puntos a favor:

I love being able to manage our multiple locations' listings and social media.

Puntos en contra:

At times there can be challenges with initial setup, but the processes have improved.

Respuesta de Reputation.com

hace 3 años

Hi Becca, Thank you so much fro taking time to share your experience with Reputation. We appreciate your feedback. Have a wonderful day!

Matthew
Digital Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 501-1.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

A Solid Partner For Your Business

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We've had a very positive experience with Reputation.com since inception. That is why we continue to open the door to new rooftops using this platform. It's easy to set-up, easy to use and they continue to look for progress with their platform. It's not a stale/static product by any stretch of the imagination.

Puntos a favor:

Reputation.com has been a part of our portfolio for 6+ years and has expanded across multiple rooftops over those years. It's an easy to use and understand platform that continues to update and evolve its offerings to include the latest relevant information to help you monitor and manage your online listings, customer sentiment and social media pages.

Puntos en contra:

As they expand the platform, it's become very built out versus what it was just a few years ago. Moving around in the platform isn't as easy as it once was, but that's most likely due to user error and comfortability with new features.

Maria
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 501-1.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la opinión

Great Tool

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Puntos a favor:

It allows us to manage the reputation of our company on Google.

Puntos en contra:

Their support team isn't as knowledgeable about the program as they should be.

Tiffany
Digital Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 501-1.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la opinión

Neutral

2,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Dealing with accounting has been the worst experience I've ever had with any accounting team. I've been on this product for over a year now and not once have I received a correct invoice. The amount of time I've wasted going back with accounting is insane and they are not clear about what is wrong.

Puntos a favor:

I love the reporting aspects. I am very happy being able to pull metrics on reviews and surveys. This really helps us make changes and improvements within our company. The word cloud and key word summary are the two most important surveys I have and they are proven very useful. The review response feature has also been very helpful and saved us a lot of time.

Puntos en contra:

It seems that the functionality breaks semi-often. When we put out a survey the results don't always come in for us to see them. The social media tools could be better. I would love to see a planning/grid option for Instagram. This would help us manage this better. Also, the set up process for our survey program was very taxing. Plus their help desk was not very proactive about fixing the product for us. It can take weeks to get a survey functioning properly.

Tyler
Social Media Specialist en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 10.000+ empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Wonderful Product with Great Flexibility

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have had amazing experiences with Reputation. Sometimes there can be some small quirks or glitches in the software, but the benefits have absolutely outweighed the negatives. I have had other social media management platforms reach out, but no one has yet been able to offer everything that Reputation has.

Puntos a favor:

I love the content library and user system! This makes Reputation stand out from all the other third-party social media softwares. This has allowed us to truly create content that is easily accessible to all users to be able to share with their social media audience. Reputation is always ever-expanding and constantly implementing new features!

Puntos en contra:

The software can be glitchy every now and then, but overall this isn't such a detrimental issues.

Aurora
OLM en EE. UU.
Automoción, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Reputation.com Makes the grade

5,0 hace 2 años

Puntos a favor:

How it is organized, and how it helps me be more efficient by allowing me to manage all of my your social media activities easily, across all my locations, from a single platform.

Puntos en contra:

Reputation.com is a very extensive product, so it can be overwhelming to learn it all at the adoption level. But as I used it more and more I have learned to make it my tools, and they have become invaluable! The integration with all the platforms - had a couple of glitches with a couple of the Social Media platforms at the beginning, but its functionality and the support team made sure it all came together.

Patrick
Director of Customer Relations en EE. UU.
Automoción, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la opinión

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

A Great Partner

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The team at Reputation has been outstanding and helped us with big issues and small.

Puntos a favor:

The organizing all reviews in one place is very helpful. Responding to reviews in a timely fashion is also great.

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing that's not working for us right now.

Max
Senior Manager, Corp Comms en EE. UU.
Automoción, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

Industry Leading Platform

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Phenomenal.

Puntos a favor:

The overall tool is very user friendly but my biggest praise is to the account team.

Puntos en contra:

Overall, happy with all functionality and updates they've made

Jeff
Digital Media Specialist en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la opinión

Good...once it's set up

4,0 hace 5 años

Puntos a favor:

Easy to use and works exactly as expected.

Puntos en contra:

They way undersell the amount of time it takes to set up the platform.

Sherry
Sherry
Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Automoción, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

Makes Social Media Reviews Very Easy to Track

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: You can respond to reviews immediately, especially bad reviews.

Puntos a favor:

It's very easy to use and I love the email notifications when you get a review... especially a bad review.

Puntos en contra:

Could have more analytics, but that's not a deal breaker.

Don
Digital Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Automoción, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

reputation.com comes highly recommended

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: it's been great from the beginning, and we're now in our 8th year.

Puntos a favor:

The dashboard is easy to use, the personal customer service is unmatched among all my vendors

Puntos en contra:

from time to time their access to specific review dashboards gets cancelled. Haven't yet determined why.

Respuesta de Reputation.com

hace 3 años

Don, we appreciate you sharing your thought s about Reputation. We are so grateful for your partnership and look forward to many more years of success together!

Brittany
CRM Program Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la opinión

Rep.com Review

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Reputation.com has provided our company with the means to manage our customers reviews from tracking, responding to reporting. We've also enhanced our review collection and provided our operational team with actionable feedback. My main pain point is what seems to be a lack of communication between Rep.com's internal teams. At times, communications seem disjointed or ill informed. Additionally, software issues are not always realized until the users come upon them.

Puntos a favor:

I appreciate the appealing interface and the various report viewing options (line graph, bar graph, word cloud etc.) which can fit anyone's preference. The sentiment analysis capabilities are a favorite of mine.

Puntos en contra:

With so much at my disposal, sometimes it feels daunting to find the right report I'm looking for. Additionally, I can't always download all of the data in a similar format to what I see within the dashboard interfaces. Downloads would make some of my reporting tasks easier, however, I toggle through filters within the dashboard as an alternative.

AMY
REGIONAL PROPERTY MANAGER en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 10.000+ empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

RPM - REPUTATION.COM REVIEW

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I work in the multifamily housing industry with a portfolio of 5 properties and your platform makes it easy at a glance to keep on top of each of my sites online reputation scores.

Puntos a favor:

I work in the multifamily housing industry with a portfolio of 5 properties and your platform makes it easy at a glance to keep on top of each of my sites online reputation scores.

Puntos en contra:

I wish that it included the actual ORA score for each site though, on the weekly rollup report. I think it may be a little less user friendly to the onsite managers for responding, but I find it very useful and easy to manage.

Respuesta de Reputation.com

hace 5 años

Thank you for the great feedback, Amy! We will pass it along. If you need anything, we're here to help support you. -Erin, Community Manager

Usuario verificado
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Almacenamiento, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la opinión

Terrible service

1,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Entired experience was horrible. My rep changed 4 times in first 6 mos, no one else there took care of the problems I had or even told me there was a process change. We did things the way our first rep showed us.

Puntos a favor:

Right after i signed and paid for a year, they changed the program and Yelp was no longer a part of it. I still stayed, but then halfway through the year, they changed the process for me to upload data, and for 7 months none of my emails went out. No one told me, nor did they refund any of my money, so when my contract expired I quit. I would never use this company again!

Puntos en contra:

Service was terrible, no one is very helpful. HOrrible.

Respuesta de Reputation.com

hace 5 años

We're sorry to hear this was your experience an would like to discuss with you, if you're open. Please email me at egraff@reputation.com. Please know that your experience is important to us. -Erin, Community Manager

Christelle
Director Guest Relations en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

Effective tool to manage online reputation

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This platform has allowed us to really educate our franchise network about the importance of online awareness. We measure each center by star rating and reputation score which allows us to further support the center AND allows our franchise performance team to spot any areas of concern. The review requesting feature has helped some centers to improve their score quickly and has allowed them to communicate with guests using custom templates.

Puntos a favor:

Working for a franchise group, it's really convenient to aggregate reviews to this platform for all of our franchise centers (800+). It's helped review sentiment so that we can see our strengths and areas of opportunity in the business.

Puntos en contra:

It was unfortunate when Yelp no longer shared their data with the platform. Many of our guests leave reviews there so it caused us to still make sure both areas were reviewed frequently to monitor sentiment. I'd really appreciate a key word search so that we can pinpoint reviews that contain key words we're looking for.

Angela
Life Enhancement Programming Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

Review of Product & Service

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall it is a nice tool but could use work on the customer service, and making more platforms like Instragram available to post on.

Puntos a favor:

It is fairly easy to use and the reporting features are nice to have.

Puntos en contra:

Too many clicks on having to upload and pick which platforms you want posted. I do not like the newer version, makes it more difficult with the extra clicks on which platform you want posted. Sometimes the pictures post sideways for no reason why and tech support has not been able to figure out after many times happening. Not very quick response time.

Bryan
Director of Customer Relations en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la opinión

Reputation.com has helped us greatly refine our Customer Experience

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Since beginning to use Reputation, we have learned a large amount about how to use the platform to track customer feedback, utilize that for growth in the customer relations, as well as generate increased sales. Very easy to use and informative platform that any business that works with customers should impliment.

Puntos a favor:

The ease of being able to track our Customer Experience and use that feedback to better assist our homeowners has driven an increase in sales, but also related to increased positive feedback.

Puntos en contra:

Took a bit of time to understand the metrics and how to improve the scores, but the training modules are very useful in bridging that gap.

Shyla
Director of PR en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la opinión

Review of customer support

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: In the beginning they went over and above to assist, now I feel like we are a bother every time we ask for help.

Puntos a favor:

I love the reports it generates and how easy it is to send out email reviews. However, we would like to be able to bulk upload text messages as well.

Puntos en contra:

The customer service we had early is the process was so much better than it is now. I feel like they don't want to help you get new providers added and they throw this huge list of to do's back on us when they could simply copy the exact information from another provider. The spreadsheet is extremely difficult to work with. There needs to be a better format for adding new providers

Sheri
Director of Training en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

Reputation.com review

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall experience is above average in regards to recommending to others, as well as the ability for Reputation.com to satisfy our business needs. No major issues, and the support team is great.

Puntos a favor:

The software is easy to use, and the support staff is proactive and easy to reach and communicate with.

Puntos en contra:

There are some limitations with reporting, but overall it suits all of our needs.

April
Director of Marketing en EE. UU.
Deportes, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la opinión

Not what we expected

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I want to stay a customer but we are frustrated with the ongoing issues. I vetted you thoroughly for nearly a year and it seemed you were our best solution. Immediately after signing the contract the problems started. I'm not confident Rep.com understands our business and is doing everything they can to help us. It takes too long to resolve issues even though it seems people are working on it.

Puntos a favor:

The response templates and the reporting

Puntos en contra:

The challenges it has created with our listings becoming unverified, home address showing, constant and consistent problems.

Dan
eCommerce Director en EE. UU.
Automoción, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

A Fan of Reputation.com!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, our experience has been excellent.

Puntos a favor:

Reputation.com has helped our organization increase reviews across our dealerships and given us one platform for reporting responding and administration.

Puntos en contra:

Wish there was still a connection to Yelp ( even though we are not a fan, they are a necessary evil ) Also wish we were notified of negative reviews on Dealer Rater as soon as they were written, not when they are posted.

Timothy
Digital Director en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

Great help

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great help in keeping our online reputation and reviews under control

Puntos a favor:

Great help in keeping our online reputation and reviews under control

Puntos en contra:

A bit on the pricier side from what I have looked at but has great potential

Anita
Marketing Account Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la opinión

Great When It Works

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: For the most part it's been good considering the price point. However, there have been several occasions where some of our social accounts stopped linking correctly to the software and we weren't notified that something was amiss. Unfortunately, we missed responding to a couple of reviews that needed to be addressed because we didn't receive the notifications. As a result we missed opportunities to resolve customer complaints and potentially lost customers.

Puntos a favor:

Ease of responding to and tracking reviews from multiple social sites.

Puntos en contra:

When one or multiple social accounts stop linking to the software and we're not notified.

Usuario verificado
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la opinión

Great for your reputation

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We use Reputation.com daily. It is an effective tool.

Puntos a favor:

Reputation.com has great functionality for posting to Facebook and Google. The reviews are very widely seen and you get an accurate depiction of your brand and where you are succeeding and where you can use some work. We are able to schedule posts whenever we like and also store up a library of content.

Puntos en contra:

I wish there was more posting capability for Instagram and other social media sites aside from Google, Twitter, and Facebook.