Opiniones de Reputation

Sobre Reputation

Sistema de gestión de reputación en la nube que permite a las empresas supervisar o gestionar puntuaciones online y responder a los comentarios de los clientes.

Descubre más sobre Reputation

Compared to others, Reputation.com provides easy-to-understand data that doesn't require a PhD to decipher. Additionally, the price for their product is much better than the competition.

Puntos en contra:

Aside from the initial sales pitches, we had a terrible onboarding rep. He didn't answer his phone, he didn't train us, he didn't know how the features worked.

Valoraciones de Reputation

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Reputation tiene una valoración global de 4,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 162 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Reputation?

Filtrar opiniones (162)

Becca
Becca
Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Reputation.com makes it easy to manage your business!

5,0 hace 9 meses

I love being able to manage our multiple locations' listings and social media.

Puntos en contra:

At times there can be challenges with initial setup, but the processes have improved.

hace 9 meses

Hi Becca, Thank you so much fro taking time to share your experience with Reputation. We appreciate your feedback. Have a wonderful day!

Matthew
Digital Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 501-1.000 empleados

A Solid Partner For Your Business

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: We've had a very positive experience with Reputation.com since inception. That is why we continue to open the door to new rooftops using this platform. It's easy to set-up, easy to use and they continue to look for progress with their platform. It's not a stale/static product by any stretch of the imagination.

Reputation.com has been a part of our portfolio for 6+ years and has expanded across multiple rooftops over those years. It's an easy to use and understand platform that continues to update and evolve its offerings to include the latest relevant information to help you monitor and manage your online listings, customer sentiment and social media pages.

Puntos en contra:

As they expand the platform, it's become very built out versus what it was just a few years ago. Moving around in the platform isn't as easy as it once was, but that's most likely due to user error and comfortability with new features.

Tiffany
Digital Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 501-1.000 empleados

Neutral

2,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Dealing with accounting has been the worst experience I've ever had with any accounting team. I've been on this product for over a year now and not once have I received a correct invoice. The amount of time I've wasted going back with accounting is insane and they are not clear about what is wrong.

I love the reporting aspects. I am very happy being able to pull metrics on reviews and surveys. This really helps us make changes and improvements within our company. The word cloud and key word summary are the two most important surveys I have and they are proven very useful. The review response feature has also been very helpful and saved us a lot of time.

Puntos en contra:

It seems that the functionality breaks semi-often. When we put out a survey the results don't always come in for us to see them. The social media tools could be better. I would love to see a planning/grid option for Instagram. This would help us manage this better. Also, the set up process for our survey program was very taxing. Plus their help desk was not very proactive about fixing the product for us. It can take weeks to get a survey functioning properly.

Aurora
OLM en EE. UU.

Reputation.com Makes the grade

5,0 hace 3 meses

How it is organized, and how it helps me be more efficient by allowing me to manage all of my your social media activities easily, across all my locations, from a single platform.

Puntos en contra:

Reputation.com is a very extensive product, so it can be overwhelming to learn it all at the adoption level. But as I used it more and more I have learned to make it my tools, and they have become invaluable! The integration with all the platforms - had a couple of glitches with a couple of the Social Media platforms at the beginning, but its functionality and the support team made sure it all came together.

Tyler
Social Media Specialist en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 10.000+ empleados

Wonderful Product with Great Flexibility

4,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: I have had amazing experiences with Reputation. Sometimes there can be some small quirks or glitches in the software, but the benefits have absolutely outweighed the negatives. I have had other social media management platforms reach out, but no one has yet been able to offer everything that Reputation has.

I love the content library and user system! This makes Reputation stand out from all the other third-party social media softwares. This has allowed us to truly create content that is easily accessible to all users to be able to share with their social media audience. Reputation is always ever-expanding and constantly implementing new features!

Puntos en contra:

The software can be glitchy every now and then, but overall this isn't such a detrimental issues.

Patrick
Director of Customer Relations en EE. UU.
Automoción, 1.001-5.000 empleados

A Great Partner

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: The team at Reputation has been outstanding and helped us with big issues and small.

The organizing all reviews in one place is very helpful. Responding to reviews in a timely fashion is also great.

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing that's not working for us right now.

Max
Senior Manager, Corp Comms en EE. UU.
Automoción, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Industry Leading Platform

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Phenomenal.

The overall tool is very user friendly but my biggest praise is to the account team.

Puntos en contra:

Overall, happy with all functionality and updates they've made

Jeff
Digital Media Specialist en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Good...once it's set up

4,0 hace 3 años

Easy to use and works exactly as expected.

Puntos en contra:

They way undersell the amount of time it takes to set up the platform.

Alyssa
Digital Marketing Specialist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Solid reputation management platform with some limitations.

4,0 hace 6 meses

Reputation does what I need it to do in the property management industry. Responding to reviews is so quick and easy. I like that all reviews come into one dashboard, and the prefilled responses make it so quick. There are so many options for reports and you can even make custom ones if you can't find what you're looking for.

Puntos en contra:

I wish some things on the back end were easier to set up. Not everything is self-explanatory and some things support has to fix for me. I do wish it was easier to send review requests to customers - that's something Reputation is lacking. It would be hugely helpful if they had a passive/automatic way to requesting reviews. Overall it's a solid reputation management platform.

Sherry
Sherry
Marketing Director en EE. UU.

Makes Social Media Reviews Very Easy to Track

4,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: You can respond to reviews immediately, especially bad reviews.

It's very easy to use and I love the email notifications when you get a review... especially a bad review.

Puntos en contra:

Could have more analytics, but that's not a deal breaker.

Ryan
SVP, Integrated Search en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Reputation.com Is The Best MarTech Software for All-in-One Listings and Rating/Review Management

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The level of service, flexibility, and full-service offerings is a breathe of fresh air compared to my experience with other major players in the listing management and rating/review space. I never feel pressured or forced into a contract. I always feel comfortable providing honest feedback that will be taken to heart. I feel confident knowing I can trust this platform and their staff to help my department specialists deliver on our clients' high expectations. I'd recommend Reputation.com over any other software in these spaces (1) listing management (2) ratings & review software and smart data services (3) surveys (4) Local SEO reporting The fact that they also have modules that cover Social and more is value-add for me and my team.

1. 3rd party review integration that isn't offered by other providers 2. Google Seller Ratings for my client's SEM and paid search efforts 3. Organic search performance reporting, scheduling and customization 4. Add-on solutions for any client need - surveys, review requests, listing management, ratings/review management 5. Scaleability for multi-location businesses and franchise-based businesses with unlimited users and customizable user roles to limit platform access to various enterprise stakeholders (i.e. franchisees, managers, etc.) 6. Direct access to the technical product managers for software feedback

Puntos en contra:

The Reputation.com training program is intuitive and helpful, but it could be much more robust to help specialists tap into advanced features offered by the platform faster than learning on their own.

Adam
Digital Marketing Specialist en EE. UU.
Automoción, 501-1.000 empleados

Review - Car Toys

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Being able to schedule posts and see them on the calendar is a big help to us. We are a retail company, and during the holidays things can become a bit overwhelming. With the calendar we can set up or social posts weeks in advanced when we are not super busy. By looking at the calendar we make sure that all of our posts are in order and whether they have been approved or not. Another big plus it having Reputation handle our store hours. A great deal of our locations have different hours, so just being able to send a spreadsheet to our CSM and everything gets updated is a huge plus. Lastly, I need to mention that whenever I did have an issue, I brought to my CSM rep and she was on it right away and had the issue resolved in a acceptable time frame. Could not be happier with the customer service that she provides.

Currently I am the only person that posts to our social media channels. We are planning on granting our 48 locations access to their social pages. We could not do this without the Approval functional that your site provides. So that has to be my #1. I also like the Calendar, it allows to see all the posts for the month in one place.

Puntos en contra:

My biggest issue with the software is not being able to post more than one image or videos on Instagram. I currently have to send the post/content to my phone and post. A bit of an inconvenience.

Kevin
CMO en EE. UU.

Reputation Management within the Multifamily Industry

Puntos en contra:

Could use some more customizable inputs. For example, the ability to "merge" two clients' information into a single report (many of our Regional Managers need a rollup report, just for their regions, not the entire portfolio).

Mitchell
Marketing en EE. UU.

Simple works

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I like the system because of how easy it works. We know more about our presence on the web with basically zero effort.

We have Reputation.com for our GMC dealer and they have a deal with GM for all dealers. It's inexpensive at just $100/month and they send review notifications anytime a review hits the web for us anywhere to keep us aware. They can respond to reviews for us, but we choose to do so ourselves. It's easy and simple but it works. We know when reviews are out there and keeps us in the loop on the good and the rare bad things people have to say

Puntos en contra:

You have to pay to play for upgraded features, but that shouldn't be a con. There is basically nothing to dislike because it does the job.

el año pasado

Hi Mitchell, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear our solutions help your team to effectively monitor all reviews and your online reputation. We always strive for a 5 star review. If you have additional constructive feedback, please reach out to our team and share your thoughts. We definitely appreciate your feedback. Have a great day!

Don
Digital Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Automoción, 201-500 empleados

reputation.com comes highly recommended

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: it's been great from the beginning, and we're now in our 8th year.

The dashboard is easy to use, the personal customer service is unmatched among all my vendors

Puntos en contra:

from time to time their access to specific review dashboards gets cancelled. Haven't yet determined why.

hace 9 meses

Don, we appreciate you sharing your thought s about Reputation. We are so grateful for your partnership and look forward to many more years of success together!

Karen
Account Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Reputation.com is making strides at being more customer friendly.

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: When I first started at my company, it was difficult to make any changes quickly that would benefit our clients. It is getting easier to customize what we need from Rep.com as time goes on. Similarly, I didn't have such good luck in finding a customer service manager who could answer our questions fully or timely. I'm pleased to say that too has changed and not only do we get our questions answered - but also we get a heads up so that we are not caught flat-footed when our clients ask us something that we should have known ahead of time. Rep.com has made great strides in 3 years - and I look forward to even more improvement.

Being able to customize the review request surveys we send out on behalf of our clients.

Puntos en contra:

Creating or customizing reports that mean something to our clients regarding their reputation is difficult to do.

hace 4 años

Thanks so much for your feedback, Karen. We're working hard to make improvements with our customized reporting as well as customer experience. We're happy to hear you've noticed improvements. -Erin, Community Manager

Director of Communications en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

The service has helped us maintain our reputation score and manage reviews

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We had started to implement an email campaign to seek customer reviews, but have held back since we are never sure of a four or 5-star review. When our rep first introduced the idea, there was a promise of being able to divert a lousy review into another channel for satisfying the customer complaints. Reputation.com eliminated the option; therefore, the process for improving scores carries more risk.

We enjoy the timely alert for new reviews. The response suggestions can make it easier to start a response, though we often edit heavily.

Puntos en contra:

Reputation.com isn't a clearinghouse for all review platforms. It would be most helpful if my dashboard contained all major social site reviews. For instance, the Reputation platform doesn't allow users to manage Yelp reviews.

Jonathan
Marketing Consultant en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 501-1.000 empleados

Very good platform

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: With Reputation.com we have gained valuable insight into the thoughts and feelings of our patients and areas of improvement that our clinics need to address. We also have successfully increased our total volume of online reviews (ex: Google, Facebook, ect) as well as the overall rating quality score.

This platform is very diverse in what they offer. I love how all review sites are in one place. The survey builder is easy to use and pretty flexible. Our account managers are fantastic! Very good at communicating promptly!

Puntos en contra:

I'm not a fan of the filtering options functionality. The options are great! But the functionality can be smoother and more efficient. For example, if I have 100 locations and I want to filter down to show only 2, then I can do that no problem. However, if I want to add a 3rd location to my filter list, I have to first show all again (which reloads everything) then I have to filter down to the 3 locations. To me that's an extra unnecessary step and waste of cpu resources.

Brittany
CRM Program Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Rep.com Review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Reputation.com has provided our company with the means to manage our customers reviews from tracking, responding to reporting. We've also enhanced our review collection and provided our operational team with actionable feedback. My main pain point is what seems to be a lack of communication between Rep.com's internal teams. At times, communications seem disjointed or ill informed. Additionally, software issues are not always realized until the users come upon them.

I appreciate the appealing interface and the various report viewing options (line graph, bar graph, word cloud etc.) which can fit anyone's preference. The sentiment analysis capabilities are a favorite of mine.

Puntos en contra:

With so much at my disposal, sometimes it feels daunting to find the right report I'm looking for. Additionally, I can't always download all of the data in a similar format to what I see within the dashboard interfaces. Downloads would make some of my reporting tasks easier, however, I toggle through filters within the dashboard as an alternative.

Rebecca
Social Media Specialist en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 10.000+ empleados

Exactly What We Need

5,0 hace 3 años

Reputation.com has many uses for our team, but the most important is its scalability. There are no other platform that can handle our large amount of reviews, both in monitoring and responding, as well as keep our best practices in mind. Their account reps are also an important factor in our satisfaction and we have always dealt with very intelligent, organized, and kind people.

Puntos en contra:

Competitive reporting should be as accurate as possible as we use it to guide our decision making, yet there has been some push back on other teams to make sure this information is correct. I believe it is in the queue to fix now, but it shouldn't have taken as long as it did to get an answer when it is said to be one of the values of working with Reputation.com

Shannon
Director of Digital Marketing en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 501-1.000 empleados

Happy with our decision

Comentarios: Pleased

The platform is very easy to use and cover a range of items that we needed.

Puntos en contra:

The platform often has glitches. However, the support team is quick.

AMY
REGIONAL PROPERTY MANAGER en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 10.000+ empleados

RPM - REPUTATION.COM REVIEW

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I work in the multifamily housing industry with a portfolio of 5 properties and your platform makes it easy at a glance to keep on top of each of my sites online reputation scores.

Puntos en contra:

I wish that it included the actual ORA score for each site though, on the weekly rollup report. I think it may be a little less user friendly to the onsite managers for responding, but I find it very useful and easy to manage.

hace 3 años

Thank you for the great feedback, Amy! We will pass it along. If you need anything, we're here to help support you. -Erin, Community Manager

Amy
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Helpful tool for managing online reputation for companies with multiple locations

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, we have had a positive experience with our Reputation.com partners. The support team is quick to assist if there's ever a need,

The software is easy to use and puts all of our reviews across multiple communities and multiple review sites into one place for easy management. We love that there is a way to request reviews easily and quickly through the system, and have seen the number of positive reviews about our communities drastically increase where this feature is used.

Puntos en contra:

We have found very little about the software that we dislike.

Erik
Owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

Long time user

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The quick requests are about 90% of my usage. That has been very helpful to me and online reputation

Getting reviews online has helped my practice grow in a very positive way. Reviews help me get feedback that is good and bad. My employees know they need to treat patients with dignity, respect and the utmost professionalism or they may get named negatively or positively in a review.

Puntos en contra:

The I pads for reviews constantly don’t work. Customer support numbers constantly change and it may take time to find someone to return my calls and fix my problems. Once I get the correct employee they are always very knowledgeable and get the issues resolved

Mary Cate
Marketing Consultant en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Everything is in one place

5,0 hace 8 meses

I love that we were able to combine multiple tools into one.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes it can be bugging, but the support team is great.