Opiniones de tawk.to

Sobre tawk.to

Herramienta de chat para conectarse con los clientes a través de una aplicación móvil o en tu sitio web. Soporta el historial de chat y análisis de rendimiento.

Descubre más sobre tawk.to

Just like if you were talking to any other business in online chat. You are notified very quickly as well when someone is ready to chat, or needs further assistance.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes, we had issues with notifications not popping up properly, and our clients missed a chat or two because of that, but it seems that issue was fixed recently.

Valoraciones de tawk.to

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

tawk.to tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 261 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado tawk.to?

Filtrar opiniones (261)

Qalina M.
Qalina M.
Corporate Financial Controller en Azerbaiyán
Bienes de consumo, 501-1.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Tawk to for live support

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Tawk.to helped us to serve our customers online. Moreover, it helped us to track the number of visitors and their location.

Tawk.to has got many advantages for live support. For example, it shows information about the visitor. You can track the user's country location, how many times they joined your webpage, users' activity on the webpage where they clicked so on. Moreover, during the chatting with the visitor the tawk.to shows you what are they going to write you on the chat window before they send the message. Daily, monthly reporting features are great to know the interest of your webpage. For the free trial, you can register 3 support agents.

Puntos en contra:

I do not have special concerns about the software even with the pricing. But one problem there was simply I can not decide whether it is the problem of G Suite or Tawk.to. The thing is when we offline sender should be able to receive the inquiry to our email which is in G Suite. However, we could not direct the Tawk.to inquiry to usual G Mail but not to the G Suite that was really strange. Besides everything is fine.

Anthony R.
Owner en EE. UU.
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo

Almost Instant Live Chat

5,0 hace 7 meses

I used this software on a clients WordPress website and was able to almost instantly setup a live chat feature for them. The beauty of Tawk.to compared to others is it's completely free for the features you really need. Of course they have their upsells like any other company such as hiring agents to work for you company, remove branding, etc. But for an out of the box solution that works well you just can't go wrong with using this software.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing I always dislike about any software is the branding that comes along with it. However, with it being a live chat module it's not super noticeable since it's just in small print at the bottom of the chat module.

Imran H.
Imran H.
Team Coordinator en Bangladés
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Best free live chat tool out there

4,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: Tawk.to served me very well despite being free it's feature loaded

tawk.to is completely free without any extra pro plugins, and does it job very well

Puntos en contra:

Setting up for the first time seemed a little complicated

Nitin S.
Nitin S.
Senior Graphics Designer en India

Alternativas consideradas:

Very good for someone who's just starting out

3,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: For startups who want to test products on website they may use tawk.to for analyzing the engagement on particular page as tawk.to provide you with live tracking facility for free.

Tawk.to is very easy to install or integrate into website and its completely free with most important features that you require while chatting with user.

Puntos en contra:

Dashboard design is little complex even they have changed it now but still a new user need to spend a day to learn things.

David Y.
SDE en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Best live chat software and there is no upfront cost!

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: It’s a great service that I would happily recommend to anyone looking to support their website visitors better. The live chat market is good overall, but Tawk.to is pushing what is expected out of services like this. We currently use Tawk.to on multiple sites, all managed and controlled by 1 Tawk.to account. The fact that Tawk.to can offers so much for free is astonishing.

Easy setup in multiple environments. We are currently hosting the plugin from a WordPress site, JavaScript + JQuery site, and a ReactJS site. All are being managed using the same Tawk.to the dashboard. From within the dashboard or mobile app you can build scripts and custom knowledge base articles that are super helpful when answering the same question for multiple clients. The ability to hire live agents as needed is such an amazing feature.

Puntos en contra:

Although they offer the base function of Tawk.to for free, their add-ons for removing branding and Video + Voice + Screensharing is way overpriced. I wish they would offer some of the site's other features as paid add-ons and drop the price to remove branding and screen sharing. Having a better À la carte system for features would be nice.

Richard D.
Manager en RU
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Integrate chat functionality to your website.

5,0 hace 3 meses

Tawk.to allows us to communicate directly with website browsers. Tawk.to has helped increase conversion rates on the website, as we can guide/advise customers immediately.

Puntos en contra:

There is no downside to using Tawk.to, and excellent piece of software.

Shaunak P.
Shaunak P.
Software Engineer in Frontend en India
Servicios de información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Best started for your chat bot needs

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I use Tawk.to as a offline client for my visitors of my website, it handles a predefined flow of dialogue and also lets me interact with online user. So its been a great experience till date

Yes Tawk.to is easy to use for a beginners in web development, I registered and setup my need based bot and deployed directly on my live site by just copy pasting script code readily available from main page in dashboard. I like this stuff most

Puntos en contra:

The don't allow much branding and customizing stuff. I would like to see a customized bot who can handle a predefined flow of dialog in my absence and if it really needs my engagement then even I can join chat.

Devyani S.
Devyani S.
Customer Relationship Associate en India
Banca, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A must have and easy to integrate live chat application for a startup

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall tawk.to is must have real-time chat application and website tracking system for a newly grown startup as they do not charge you for basic features that's pretty much enough to grow your client base. Even their premium features helps grown startups or enterprises to do their seed research about the customer behaviors online.

I liked that they provide freemium model that helped us to decide whether we should continue to use tawk to or not without spending any penny on it. Also they provide real time user tracking on website that amazed me and my team as we have seen it for first time. We can be able to generate accurate reports for website developer team to let them fill loopholes in website.

Puntos en contra:

Most of the times while doing multiple chat handling it slows down or hangs on a screen for while and sometimes chat get closed automatically that makes frustration for users.

Anuj P.
Anuj P.
Digital Marketing Manager en India
Aprendizaje en línea, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The Must have live chat tool for your website to improve your ROI

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I am totally in love with this tawk to tool because it is so easy to install on your website so you can provide a live chat support feature to your customers. I love these tools, you guys are amazing.

So we are using this for more than a year it has amazing features like live notifications about new chat conversations and it has a mobile app as well so you can use it while you are on your mobile as well. And this tool has amazing widgets that make your website use form for the visitor to leave their information and queries even if your agents are not available. So this is the most good to have features to improve your ROI in any business .

Puntos en contra:

I think they have enough features so your website can have a live support chat feature apart from that I think there should be a call feature in it so agents can start voice call conversation instantly with the visitor.

Digital platform Architect en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Productos cosméticos, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

tawk.to Product review

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: i never saw such a great support before with any software in my life, live chat, and live zoom call 2 members not only one to fix my problem, follow up email, this is amazing totally recommended.

Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for the 2 days Zoom call and follow-up, such great support, and now my website has a live chat widget box for Arabic and if the client change to English, it shows English words, no one, and no software in Shopify was able to do that, only tawk.to made my day and was able to fix this bilingual issue and this will make our company and clients so happy!

Puntos en contra:

console and dashboard and the ring bell when a new chat is initiated the sound is amazing.

Boris T.
Manager en Croacia

Impressive and free

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We use tawk.to as our main recommendation to clients who need a good chat system for their website. The customization options are great, the implementation is easy, and it is all free. We have successfully doubled customer conversions on some of our projects just using tawk.to and their beautiful chat popup. Our clients like the ability to track the customers actions on the website - it is easy to upsell once you know how the visitors were browsing your website, and it is much easier to answer questions about products when you know where the visitor is from and which product page they are on right now. All in all, a very useful tool I can very highly recommend!

Tawk.to has all the features of a fully paid software while being completely free. They allow for easy integration into any kind of a website and offer a fully fleshed out experience on par with any other paid-for solution.

Antonio M.
Owner en Croacia

Alternativas consideradas:

The best free chat option to integrate with your website

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I started using tawk.to as my go to solution for all the clients that needed a chat system. I used it first for an Icelandic tourist company that suddenly had many new visits on their website. Tawk.to actually increased conversion tenfold. Later I used it in a myriad of projects, in Iceland and Croatia, and they all had increased revenue just by providing a chat box on their website. Of course, the wonderful people answering all the questions also had to do with the success of the cases, but I still believe that tawk.to's beautiful design and easy to use interface are the champions of the story.

Tawk.to promised to be free forever, and they kept their promise. I used them on and off for projects for the last 6 years and every time they delivered an even more polished product with tons of options that would satisfy anyone.

Puntos en contra:

I can't think of anything I dislike or think tawk.to has to improve. It is easy to use and extremely simple to integrate to your existing website.

George rex A.
George rex A.
Co-founder & CAO en Nigeria

A Flexible Chat Option

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Take was helpful to me, considering the fact that it was available for free, since I was trying out lots of options then. I was happy with them as long as I used it.

I was looking for a quick and easy live chat support software to integrate into my WordPress site, and I saw the flexibility, ease of use and the quick-to-setup procedure of tawk. The fact that I could chat directly and render realtime support to users from my WordPress backend was also another important feature I applaud the makers of this software.

Puntos en contra:

The software didn't have a clean user-friendly interface, which was a big turn off somewhat. I like software and applications to have beautiful material designs that will keep users engaged, whether frontend or backend.

Bill B.
Bill B.
President en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

No-cost way to increase customer satisfaction? Who wouldn't want this?

4,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: We have been able to increase our "real world" presence on our web site, offering support and sales guidance to users when they need it most -- when they actually have a question. The low-footprint, web-based solution is very easy to install and quite easy to use (in most areas), and it provides visibility into the efficacy of our web pages and sites.

With a short script include into our web site and a simple desktop application to install, we have instant visibility into who is currently trolling out web site (and from where), and our customers have instant access to a simple chat solution right from any of our web pages. In the age of instant gratification, we are able to answer questions instantly for customers and turn them from browsers into buyers. We also have the ability to provide after-purchase support, which extends the reach of this system.

Puntos en contra:

There are some oddities in the desktop UI that get annoying from time to time. For example, if you are monitoring two web sites and happen to miss a chat request from one site, the interface doesn't show you that missed call -- unless you happen to have that web site selected. The result is that a user question may have been posted that you don't see for days, which makes you look unresponsive at times.

Umair B.
Manager en Pakistán
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

Best and Professional Live Chat Software

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with tawk.to is really awesome because I am using this as a WordPress plugin. Because of my company website, we developed through WordPress, therefore, we have installed a tawk.to Plugin. Me and my team members are using this platform, we always chat with our coming customers using this Plugin. We are very happy because we have increased a number of customers.

If you are searching for a Free live chat software, then tawk.to is really awesome. The setup is really easy, just copy a javascript code line and paste in the HTML of your website. If you are using the WordPress content management system, then you can also install a tawk.to plugin and if you are using Joomla then there is also an extension available of tawk.to. The dashboard is really simple to use, where you can see your user's details. You can start chatting with your website customers and users. You can also invite members of your team.

Puntos en contra:

Everything is perfect because we can monitor our website visitors in real-time. We can chat and discuss with them about our products, which we are offering on our websites. It's free and without ads. So according to my point of view, every feature of tawk.to is awesome. Only the dashboard should be easier for beginners. All other things and features are really fabulous.

Erik P.
Director of Technology en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

add customer service chat to your website for free

5,0 hace 4 años

Our organization uses a website to allows members to do various things like register for events. Sometimes, people have run into trouble or questions while trying to do something. Now, there's a little box in the corner that allows them to start a chat session with me so I can help them out. It has come in really handy and been a huge time saver for myself and our members. This exceeded expectations for a free program. It automatically turns on and off at set times of the day and has an auto-reply if I don't respond right away, in case I forget to turn it off when I step away from my desk. It made me really wonder - why is this free? As the saying goes, if you're not paying for the product than you are the product. So, I'm usually a little leery about free software. There are no ads besides their own discreet branding. They do have some nice add-ons you can purchase: removing their branding, hiring live agents, and video and screen sharing. That makes me feel better about embedding a free product into my website - seeing how they make their money, even if it's not from me.

Puntos en contra:

I really can't think of any valid cons.

Jamil A.
Jamil A.
Chief Accountant en Azerbaiyán

Tawk.to for tracking solutions

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Before our potential customers had to email us for any question that they need an answer but now they can get in touch us easily and faster which helps us to satisfy them.

Tawk.to is a tool that helps to offer live support for your customers. It offers the extension free of charge. More than that Tawk.to offers tracking solutions for your webpage meaning that you can see how many visitors checked out your webpage and how long they stayed in. Besides you can see which location follows your webpage.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes there happen small errors meaning that the extension in the webpage may disappear. The support team is helpful but they are not so fast.

Ian S.
Business Development manager en RU
Hardware informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Not only great for talking with customers but a great visual tool

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We introduced Tawk.to as a way to talk with customers who are perhaps reluctant to call or email in case they get the hard sell.
We have found it useful when dealing with customers from abroad who are perhaps not confident enough in their verbal english but happy to type it.

1 - it's completely free 2 - It just works, really well 3 - On top of the web chat feature I can see in real time what pages on our site customers are visiting, this gives me a really useful picture of what pages are popular. 4 - you can also see what country your visitors are from and what platform/browser they use 5 - lots of useful automated quick responses

Puntos en contra:

It's not the software's fault but you do get some occasional idiots on web chat. One guy messaged "hello" then continued with the rest of the lyrics for the Lionel Ritchie song - very odd. The live monitoring occasionally (and deliberately) goes to sleep if you're not active so you have to click to keep subscribing. I expect that's to reduce unnecessary load on the web servers so I don't blame them. I don't think you have too many options to customise the web chat pop-up shape/size/design other than colour and the text you want to use

Rajkishore M.
Rajkishore M.
Founder en India
Logística y cadena de suministro, 11-50 empleados

Best Live Chat Software With Bulk Features For Everyone

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: I have integrated this software with my woo-commerce store and website. It provided us best customer support platform through live chat where we are able to solve our customers issues on spot within a moment and it gives a good impression on our business. As it is free it became more useful to us because without any investment it made our business profitable with it's bulk of features.

Easy user interface and made for everyone. No training needed to use this software. Can integrate with store, website to provide customers a better support experience. Best part is it is free for all. From single dashboard you can monitor your visitors details of your website. With proactive chat you can provide customers basic FAQ answers. Can backup chats and can send chat history to users. We can hire agents for our company with best pricing plans. Best software for livechat for beginners or small businesses. You can also access your account through mobile apps too.

Puntos en contra:

On every update they are removing bugs. With free plan it is very useful to everyone. I have never faced any issue with this software. If happens they help to solve immediately.

Kamal H.
Technical Support en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Friendly Messaging Application

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I can easily interact with live users or visitors on my websites.

It primarily includes everything needed for a live chat function. It can be easily integrated into websites. You don't need to be a programmer to use this tool. It also monitors the real and live visitors of a web page.

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing to dislike for me. The application is perfect for its purpose. I just hope they can have a paid version so as to compete with Zendesk Chat.

Iqra Z.
Iqra Z.
Digital Media Specialist en Pakistán

Manage your Customers with Professional Chat Box

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am running different websites for my own business, so I have installed Tawk.to on all my websites. I always chat with my users and customers through Tawk.to. I really like the dashboard of Tawk.to where I can the details of my visitors. I have increased the sale of my products because I describe to my users about my products through the Tawk.to chat.

If you want to chat and discuss with your customers regarding the content of your website or regarding the products of your shop then Tawk.to is the awesome platform. You can install in your website easily. If you are a WordPress user than even you can install a plugin of Tawk.to. This is a 100% free live chat, you will really love it.

Puntos en contra:

I have found it very useful, incredible, and professional chat software. I never faced any kind of issue or problem during the use of Tawk.to. So for me, there are no cons. All features and functions of Tawk.to are really awesome and outstanding.

Sourav K.
Sourav K.
Administrator en India
Educación superior, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Awesome and easy to install chat support system

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This software has helped me generate more sales from my website as I am directly able to chat with potential clients the minute they arrive on my website.

For a startup with small funds it was difficult to afford expensive chat systems on our website but this was one thing we absolulely needed as customers wanted to talk to a human when they got to our site. Tawk to solved this so efficiently. Not only did they provide this service for free (yes there is a paid tier also and one where they provide you with CC agents). Their chat widget is extremely easy to install, supports wordpress and customizable. To top it all they even provide an Android app which I use when I am travelling to talk to visitors on my website.

Puntos en contra:

There is an issue with their mobile app as it does not always notifies you when someone is on the site. Though this is not a common occurance, still its not non-existent either. Another thing is that their web dashboard is a bit cluttered, atleast that is how I feel. They could give a little thought to the UI and UX of their website’s dashboard.

HR admin en Zimbabue
Administración gubernamental, 51-200 empleados

Live chat made easy

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Helped us chat with clients
Different time zones also enabled us to inform our online customers when we were offline.

Tawk to makes it easy to chat with your clients. It offers great product features like the multiple chatting with different users at the same. As a team you can also know who has been talking to which client. You can advise clients if you are offline. The data insights really assist when chatting to clients like geographical location and browsing history on our own website.

Puntos en contra:

The dashboard really need to understand it so that the data insights can be fully understood. For you to have a logo you will need to pay,

Rick P.
Rick P.
Director en Argentina
Fuente de la reseña

You don't have to pay packet for live chat

4,0 hace 4 años

Tawk gives you basic, live chat for free with no restrictions. I mean, come on, before you got straight to Intercom, give tawk a try. Sure the feature set and the customization possibilities are better on other platforms but all the other platforms strike me as prohibitively expensive for a small business, especially when most aren't even sure that live chat is for them in the first place. So tawk is a good platform to figure that out on. Tawk gives me just what I need with no hassles and with plenty of power. There's never been a hiccup in terms of uptime or service.

Puntos en contra:

The backend is incredibly confusing. I never know which site I'm administrating or how to find what I'm looking for. I mean, compared to the great front end, this is really pretty embarrassing for them. It would be a nightmare, I imagine, for any agency administering more than a few sites.

Nenad J.
Founder en Australia
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Tawk about a good product!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: it got us started with these tools and helped us see the value in a live chat on our website, by far the best starter tool out there.

It's free to get started and it has some killed features the other tools charge an arm and a leg for, It's simply the best option for a free, first time chat tool user - Loved it for months and it's value will make sure I suggest it to others.

Puntos en contra:

it doesn't keep up UI and ease wise compared to paid tools - It's very one chat focused where other tools I can handle 5-10 chats at a time and it's easy to keep track of, the blocky UI here makes it hard and the agent assingment system is a big buggy when more than a few people can repond to any ticket.