Opiniones de Outgrow

Sobre Outgrow

Permite a los especialistas en marketing crear fácilmente calculadoras, recomendaciones y cuestionarios para adquirir, calificar y captar mejor a los clientes potenciales.

Descubre más sobre Outgrow

Ready templates so that you can create your quiz with ease. Direct integration with some established email service providers is a plus.

Puntos en contra:

Currently, there are lower price points, but to get all the tools you need you to have to pay more.

Valoraciones de Outgrow

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Outgrow tiene una valoración global de 4,9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 191 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Outgrow?

Filtrar opiniones (191)

Steven
Steven
Web Developer en Canadá
Internet, Trabajador autónomo

Powerful Interactive Forms, Quizzes, Surveys + more

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Can't say enough good things, I wish I had found them earlier.

That you are able to build + customize interactive content and tools to gather information in an engaging way based on your use case is what makes Outgrow great.

Puntos en contra:

I'm not normally this guy, but there's really nothing to dislike.

Tania
Tania
Head of Operations en Italia
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Outgrow is your go to platform for quizzes, questionnaires and surveys. Plus so much more....

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The Support has been very helpful with solving the following problems: Getting the formulas for the results of the quiz in such a way that it helps my students. Getting the right template is always tricky, but you can choose one and convert it from a quiz to a survey or you can start from scratch.
Love the interactive templates

The templates they have are real easy to convert into my own content. The integrations with my CRM is so fantastic that I get to see all the data right there. But I can also see the Analysis on Outgrow. They have suggestions on how to improve your content. If you need help, their friendly support staff have the solution for any problem.

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing I dislike, keep up the good work! Some Training Videos would be nice so that I can learn the more intricate functions of the platform, but Support helps you just as well.

Ahid
boekenhouder en Bélgica
Bibliotecas, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A really nice platform for puzzles, quizzes and surveys!

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

They have a really nice support team to help me with any problems or questions i have, it is easy to implement and in general a good layout, it is also a good tool to connect with a youthful audience through the quizzes and surveys.

Puntos en contra:

There are literally no flaws on this software, keep up the good work Outgrow!!

Ale
Editor en Argentina
Prensa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Amazing calculator but the pricing is wrong

2,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I bought unlimited, with template club and they start removing features they promises and the template club never delivery. They promise 1 new template every month, they give you 1 new premade quizz from a old template... Like i say, the problem is the template are not very customisable so you are insanly limited The support is good and helpfull, but founder miss manage the app and they really dont care the customers. The app have so many limitation is not worth the pricing. I do suggest try other solution, you can get better result for less money

Outgrow is a good solution for make interactive calculator, quizzes and test. - Easy to use - Easy to implement - nice support - Insight are really good But...

Puntos en contra:

The big problem with outgrow is there not a editor design like other similar tool (like brandquiz) so you depends on templates... and well for access the templates you have to pay or get premium packages so, you are stuck with 3 -5basic design.(even with template club) Im on the template club and is really bad, and also they dont delivery what they promise. Overall outgrow is a good tool but is not sense the pricing. Is like buying microsoft word, and have to pay more for use bold or italic. - Very expensive - They lock most all features - very basic templates - not very editable or customisable - Ui sometimes is bugged and work slow - So Many limitation is non sense - 70% of interface is an upsell Also they change the pricing and the tiers, so the costumer keep losing features Overall is a good tool but not worth the money Hope they make a clear pricing and tier once for all

Caroline
Executive Vice President en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados

Fun and Easy

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: My main goal is to make our website more interactive through quizzes, assessments, and eventually a Chatbot. In less than a week, I have been able to create 4 new interactions for the website. They are engaging, colorful, and hopefully fun and informative for the end-user!

From the moment I signed up, I was able to quickly create a custom Calculator. The learning curve was small. When I did get stuck, there is 24/7 chat with the nicest, most competent Tech Team!

Puntos en contra:

One aspect that I would like to see is more features included in the lower tier pricing.

Charles
Charles
Marketing Director en España
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Really good value ,does what I want!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Very happy. They do what I need them to do without charging a ridiculous amount of money.

It's better than the alternatives and is feature-rich, so I can direct people to a unique URL for that outcome with an upsell without showing the result page. And I can follow up with them based on their answers in an email to bring about the purchase. What is not to like? What it does, it does well.

Puntos en contra:

With the calculator, it can get rather complicated if you're not a math whizz depending on how complicated your quiz is. Getting support to explain it in non-mathematical terms is hard.

Jason
Director en Australia
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados

Its super flexible

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: They've been great. The support team probably know be by name now ;-)

It was the only quiz platform that could do a combination of product recommendation and personality outcomes in a combined quiz. The support was unbelievable to make this work for me.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing that I have discovered to date. Its been a pretty seamless experience.

Christopher
Design Specialist en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

A Powerful and Essential Tool

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The standard landing page isn't as engaging; Outgrow quizzes provide opportunities for the target audience to learn and be involved. We've found better engagement with this tool and so many applications.

The variety of quizzes create endless possibilities depending on your marketing goal. This has been a game-changer for our clients in creating unique experiences for their audience and capturing leads. Additionally, Outgrow support has been amazing in providing help and guiding us in the right direction

Puntos en contra:

I can't say there's much to dislike. I wish more features would come in the standard version, but I've never found myself at a disadvantage.

Ade
Online Digital Marketer en Nigeria
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

It is the Best Quiz/Survey Creation Platform I have ever worked with

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: I was looking for a way to make my blogs more interactive and Outgrow came highly recommended. The signup has been one of my best decisions in the last 1 year

It is very easy to set up and the Support team are so calm and always ready to help. It took me less than 20minutes to signup and start customizing the quiz and surveys for my blogs. Outgrow has really helped me to generate a lot of leads.

Puntos en contra:

I don't have any complains or dislike up till now and I have been using it over a year.

Marketing Manager en Australia
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best Lead Generation Tool on the Market!

5,0 hace 4 meses

Lead Generation has been key to our rapid growth in Australia and outgrow has been the ultimate tool allowing us to connect with a youthful audience through quizzes and calculators. The platform is intuitive and easy to navigate, no coding experience is required. As a professional marketer with a tight budget, I can highly recommend outgrow. You'll be generating more leads, more efficiently and for less!

Puntos en contra:

So far, we've enjoyed using outgrow and no dislikes!

Dave
Dave
Growth Hacker en Países Bajos
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool for online calculators!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I work for a Carsharing company and we use Outgrow to easily make calculation tools where people can quickly see if a shared car is beneficial for them. They are super easy to make, and can be duplicated and modified within minutes. This allows us to scale our company more efficiently. Our company is relatively small, so every euro has to be spend wisely. The Freelance package offers enough for us to do exactly what we want to do with our calculations. I've done some research into alternatives, and I find that the competition is not on the same level. I recommend this software to anyone that wants make basic or advanced calculation tools for their website within a few hours. The reason for the 10/10 is that the one time I got stuck within Outgrow, there helpdesk was able to fix it within a few hours. The calculator wasn't displaying properly and I don't have the technical know-how to resolve the issue myself, but with the support of Outgrow I got it up and running the same day.

Calculation Tools: Within a few sliders and a dropdown menu a visitor of our website is able to determine if our service is beneficial for them. Conditioned Results: Due to the nature of our service we do not always want to show the same text for every result. If someone does not directly financially benefit from our service we would like to show all non-financial reasons to choose our company. Customer Service: All issues that you might have can directly be resolved by their Intercom chat. We use Intercom ourselves, and we envy there response time.

Puntos en contra:

I would suggest splitting Quizzes and Calculators into two different products, as I can imagine some people are only using one of the two. But I see how the 2 features are largely intertwined, and splitting might be difficult. Maybe allow people to 'shop' their own package. I'm eyeing on some features that are in the next plan, but I don't need all of the extra features. So if it is not too complicated it might be interesting to individually purchase some features.

Patrik
Owner en Malta
Internet, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The most powerful suite of lead generation tools

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Enjoying more efficient lead generation. Initial interception of data where I collect key information at the first point of contact before ever having to interact with potential customers. They simply interact with the embedded quiz, calculator, form or chat bot and provide the information which is asked for. This have prompted a lot quicker turnaround in terms of quotes or general information. It doesn't hurt that the quizzes, calculators, forms and chat bots are nicely designed and can be customized to fit the brand or design or website which adds to a richer user experience when potential customers visit the website or webshop.

Great UI when it comes to building forms, quizzes etc. Very good customer support who has been very quick to resolve any issues I've encountered over the past 12+ months. The uptime of the embedded content on site have an uptime that is close to 100%. There was one incident where the embedded chat pop up form did not load properly, which was solved within hours after contact their technical department.

Puntos en contra:

No complaints really, overall very happy with the Outgrow product and all it's tools. The price is a little steep if you only have a small company but I believe it's worth it due to the flexibility and customization of the different forms, quizzes, calculators and chat bots. Would be good if there was some sort of validation of the embedded content, as to notify if an embedded form is displaying properly or not.

Julia
Marketing automation manager en EE. UU.
Software informático, 201-500 empleados

Nimble survey tool!

4,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: I love to use the tool, it’s easy and I have a lot of flexibility to change things to be the way that work best for our brand. When I run into trouble their customer success team has always been able to find a solution for me. The availability and willingness to help of that team is so amazing!

I like the Marketo integration best, and the ability to launch a survey from within a Marketo email. The ability to add lead GEN forms is great and mapped the data back is even better. Their pre formatted surveys and numerical quizzes are what we use most and it’s great you can get them running without having to know JavaScript!

Puntos en contra:

I wish more of the features were just included it out of the box, each feature is an added cost.

Jeff
Jeff
President en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

The results are like magic!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The best lead generation system on the market.

As a person who knows inbound marketing, I was quite stunned when I began using Outgrow about 10 months ago. During that time it has helped me creating stunning calls to action that bring in the leads. It has literally generated 100's of leads for my clients. Outgrow has become my #1 lead generation tool as a professional inbound marketer. It is easy to use, and the program guides you through the process of creating an interactive lead form that is not only super appealing, but it works! It's like magic --- the leads arrive! My clients thank me for their marketing results. The credit is due to Outgrow! Also, the customer support at Outgrow is fabulous. They really care about helping you succeed with the service.

Puntos en contra:

Outgrow is a very robust program and it has a lot of features. I do wish that on the Essential Plan that I could send more data other than contact information through Zapier, to programs like Google Analytics, Pipedrive, as well as send custom email notifications. I also wish there was a way to remove the Outgrow branding other than having to purchase the Business Plan. Those are my two big wishes, but they are not deal breakers. I am a fan of Outgrow.

Gregg
Gregg
Marketing Consultant en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Outgrow has helped me generate more leads at a lower cost per lead than other lead generation tools.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I was able to generate more leads, at a lower cost per lead, and do a better job of qualifying leads prior to follow up.

I use Outgrow to help clients generate highly qualified leads. Outgrow quizzes are one of the most successful "lead magnets" I've ever used because the conversion rates are very high AND it has the added benefit of qualifying leads before the business spends time and resources following up. As the lead goes through the quiz, they leave valuable demographic and psychographic information that enables us to tailor our offers to their specific needs and wants. Very few leads will fill out an extended form that will capture this information, but they do complete an extended quiz because it's fun and there's the promise of gaining value at the end. You can't get this type of intel and interactivity when you're offering an ebook or video course. I highly recommend Outgrow to anyone seeking a lead generation tool that qualifies leads and aids in the sales process.

Puntos en contra:

If I have any complaint, it's that it's not a Wordpress plugin. You can embed an Outgrow quiz on a wordpress page, but I think it would be powerful to use it as a plugin and publish pages directly onto a wordpress site without embed codes or iframes

Natasha
Post-doctoral Fellow en Hong Kong
Educación superior, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Helpful, accommodating, and responsive

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It was a pleasure working with Outgrow. Every team member I interacted with was helpful, encouraging, and knowledgeable. As a company they are incredibly responsive-- my queries were responded to in less than their promised 5 minutes. I also appreciated how supportive they were in resolving any confusion I had working on my calculator app. Due to them, I can now provide an interactive reference for users to quickly calculate the arithmetic sentence starting point and plea adjusted sentences aiding with consistency and transparency in the judicial process. We are setting it up to help the judicial and lawyer communities first, and later on plan to expand the audience to other beneficiaries.

I liked its user-friendly interface best

Puntos en contra:

Only one person can work on it at a time

Miguel
CopyWriter en Francia

Pretty Nice APP with all the bells and Whistles

Comentarios: a 15% bump on conversions

I am using Outgrow to segment my visitors and customers so I can deliver RELEVANT content in a dynamic way that works intuitively according to behavior. Calculators or quizzes do just that! it brings information in a FUN interactive way and as a result Customers and Visitors spend more time on my site. For Visitors I can use the quizzes for lead generation, again I am able to deliver relevant content and send hm to a funnel that better suits their needs. For Customers and Students and I find out what they would like to learn next and create new relevant courses, Its pretty simple to create those calculators and quizzes and embed them on your site or you can use a custom domain and have them host them for you. You can also use your own logo which is a nice tough. Last but not least... The support was on point and helped me every step of the way.

Puntos en contra:

I Use an Off Brand Email Marketing Tool and they don't connect to it BUT support showed me how to use it with Zapier and a Webhook.

Tristin
Tristin
Co-Founder en EE. UU.

Powerful, Beautiful, Intuitive

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: -Beautiful lead magnets that impress my customers, build trust, and establish expert authority.
-Powerful "premium" calculators that customers will pay to access.
-Flexible and intuitive app that saves me hours and hundreds or thousands of dollars on development.
-Freedom from complex coding that was previously necessary for these calculators.
-Quizzes that can be used in digital course administration to aid the learning process and enhance the student experience.

Outgrow is best thought of as a very powerful calculator. Imagine a very intelligent person sitting across from you with a computer asking questions, calculating results, and feeding the results back to you in an easy-to-understand form. Outgrow is all of that and more. The best part about Outgrow is that it is equally useful for beginners and advanced users alike. You can get started creating simple calculators and quizzes in no time. You can make those calculators and quizzes gorgeous with little effort. You can do it in less than 15 minutes. But it doesn't stop there. The advanced calculation features allow you to design highly complex apps without needing to do any coding. The possibilities for lead magnets and premium products are infinite and exciting.

Puntos en contra:

Very little to complain about. The pricing structure can be a little complex, so make sure you know exactly which features you need before purchasing a plan. Otherwise I can't think of anything I don't like about Outgrow.

Cynthia
Marketing en EE. UU.
Estudios de mercado, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

#1 Platform for Creating Incredible Quizzes and Surveys

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We are using it to market for our platform. We trust Outgrow to give us the best results. And the tracking info/data feature is amazing!

They have so many features that make any quiz look professional and fun. The staff are always ready to answer any and all questions and even create custom codes for special requests! All of my friends taking the quiz think it looks so cool, and we are currently using it for our business because we know of all the available platforms, there are none as powerful as Outgrow.

Puntos en contra:

Honestly, nothing! Everything is so good. In the future it would be nice if there were more decorating options, but it's not needed.

Nick
Managing Director en Australia
Servicios financieros
Fuente de la reseña

Fantastic product for creating fast quizzes with logic

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We're using Outgrow to help generate leads, since incorporating a quiz style landing page, we've been able to reduce our CPA by 40%.
Prequalifying leads before they come through into our system.

We're using Outgrow to help generate leads, since incorporating a quiz style landing page, we've been able to reduce our CPA by 40%. We've also been able to use the integrations to push our leads directly into SalesForce. Prequalifying leads before they come through into our system.

Puntos en contra:

It can be a bit slow at times, also had issues with random questions appearing in my quiz. It can be a bit slow at times, also had issues with random questions appearing in my quiz. It can be a bit slow at times, also had issues with random questions appearing in my quiz.

john
john
Managing Partner en Canadá
Servicios de información, 2-10 empleados

Powerful personalized content creator

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Outgrow allowed me to create very individualized content that creates engagement that keeps our visitor onpage and interacting.

Outgrow has been an excellent tool to create content that get's people interested in the content and then participate in their unique outcome and relative to others. It is a form of personalization that just works. The tool is easy to use and support is terrific. There are a multitude of designs and formats that will allow you to create just about any kind of survey, quiz or calculator.

Puntos en contra:

It does so many things that I needed to just learn a few aspects, implement then learn more and implement more.

Ruben
Ruben
Online Markteer en Países Bajos
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best tool for gathering leads

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The problem of getting leads quickly and easily. The benefit is realized for us is that I solved the issue of how to gather leads in a market that hasn't heard of you. We wanted to collect leads in this market, but were doubting between which lead magnet to use. Either giving a way free webinars or ebooks, but these low commitment lead magnets were easier to set up and cheaper to launch. Especially when your start audience isn't to key on reading long white papers.

The tools helps me get leads very quickly on a level that is understandable for everyone. No more long boring expensive ebooks. Also the team has created very cool templates for uses to use. This makes it easy to start and customize them to your personal needs. The way you can set up forms and quizes also makes it possible to personalize them.

Puntos en contra:

A downside for smaller companies could be the price of the higher tiers, but the team is really willing to help you with a custom plan if you need to. Also you will earn everything back if you use it properly. Another potential dislike for me was the learning curve, I noticed that due to all the possibilties I got stuck into the "what should it start with" phase. But the team offers great feedback and videos on how to start and which functions to use.

Sys. Integ. Analyst, Sr. en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Top Notch Calculator Creation Program. It can calculate way more than numbers. Check it out!!

5,0 hace 5 años

It is easy to get started. You can start from scratch and build your calculator, getting assistance from the Tutorials OR you can use a template that is closely related to your topic. I used it to create a product cost estimate calculator, where you are able to choose which product(s) you would like and whether you want a monthly or a yearly subscription and at the end, it spits out a cost estimate. The program is called a Calculator, but it can calculate much more than just numbers. You could calculate whether you are an Introvert or Extrovert based on a series of questions that you assign a percentage of Introvert or Extrovert and at the end it calculates the percentages assigned and outputs whether you are an Introvert or Extrovert. It is up to your imagination what calculation can be done.

Puntos en contra:

At times you can get lost in the logic of your calculations. Such as if the user selects this option what is the value that is returned is it a percentage, a number, an Item, the outputs, and variables are endless.

Web Developer en EE. UU.
Diseño gráfico, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I am very pleased, it is difficult to find anything to build custom online calculators .

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It allows me to create extremely custom applications for my clients. This really sets me apart from my competition!

OutGrow is a very useful service. In my opinion there is nothing else like it. It give you the ability to build not only unique interactive lead magnets but also very useful tools that people will seek out and use over and over. It can be used very intuitively, especially when you need to build something quickly using the available templates but if you need more customization the depth is there as well. Outgrow offers a lot of features and options to build a large variety of different kinds of lead magnets. I really like the fact that I can upload my own images directly to the software. It also has many ways that the end use can input information, these range from sliding scales to dropdowns just to name a few. The app is very polished and creates a very high quality and high value look and feel to it's calculators and surveys.

Puntos en contra:

I would like to see an expanded selection of templates, but the one that are available are very good.

Gen
Gen
Director en Australia
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

My secret weapon for all Lead Generation Campaigns

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: From amazing chat support to great looking and excellent performing quizzes and chatbots I am so glad I've found this product.

I loved the templates, design and functionality, They weren't boring stuffy templates like previous products I had used. Chat support is second to none I am so impressed with how chat support are there every step of the way. I was also making quizzes within 5 mins so easy adoption is great. When I did get stuck I was able to chat and get it sorted on the spot. The results I have received have been amazing for my facebook campaigns and landing pages for clients. Outgrow was recommend highly by a big name in lead generation and I was not disappointed. I would highy recommend Outgrow for all those looking to increase engagement and lower lead price.

Puntos en contra:

The higher tier packages are out of my price range but I have made do with essentials and with the results I'm getting more than justify the cost.