15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Symantec Email Security.cloud

Sobre Symantec Email Security.cloud

Sistema de protección contra amenazas y antispam diseñado para defender tu correo electrónico contra phishing, ransomware y ataques al correo electrónico comercial.

Descubre más sobre Symantec Email Security.cloud

It was really easy to use it really helped me from receiving spams and viruses it always warns me. I always feels safe using this software no third part can access my things.

Puntos en contra:

Not much to say, everything worked great for me, sometimes it blocked things that they were not harmful but i had no other problems.

Valoraciones de Symantec Email Security.cloud

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Symantec Email Security.cloud tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 160 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Symantec Email Security.cloud?

Filtrar opiniones (160)

Julius
Julius
Sales Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Simple, install, and let it do it's job

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: A cleaner system and useless mail that I don't have to waste my time sifting through.

It really limits the amount of junk that get on your computers. Between email links and cookies, I used to wonder why my computer keeps slowing down. When I run the cleaner it speeds up but with Symantec it filters a lot of the junk.

Puntos en contra:

I try to keep programs that require a lot of memory off my systems unless they are very important. This one is important.

Tracey
Tracey
Digital Media Consultant en Nueva Zelanda
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Kept me up to date but for our use a little expensive

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Ease of use and nothing to continually maintain myself - it all worked in the background for the most part so that does what we pay software to do - save time and therefore money.

It kept me up to date with the latest threats I needed to be aware of and to protect against. It has a easy to love GUI that is intuitive and lets me navigate where I want to with ease.

Puntos en contra:

It can be a little slow in processing scans but hopefully that is because it is doing an absolutely thorough job and protecting our systems from threats and vulnerabilities.

Educación superior, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Made To Get In Your Way

3,0 hace 5 años

I guess this software is protecting my computer but I'd never know it by just looking at it. This app is installed by our IT department and heck if I understand how it protects.

Puntos en contra:

I do know, however, that this app bothers you at the wrong time. How? By crashing your computer after completing an important task (and before you've had a chance to save). And if it's supposed to stop me from getting email spam, then I'd put the star rating at zero because I have to deal with spam daily.

Seguridad informática y de redes, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Best email security product in market

5,0 hace 4 meses

-ease of installation -ease of use -spam , impersonation ,malwwre detection, -Spf, d Marc characteristics

Puntos en contra:

-false positive and false negative detection is wuite more sometime

Roberth
Roberth
Senior Engineer Network and System en EE. UU.
, 51-200 empleados

Good protection against threats

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Malware and virus are reduced on our Corporate network to minimum events, may I can see we are protected as expected.

Nice web interface console. Policy and rules changes applies intermediately. Excellent heuristic scan on real time. Virus signature keep constantly updated.

Puntos en contra:

Firewall capabilities works but are simple to define specific rules for programs. Update process of client version on each machine would be better if not require uninstall of previous, it would be more simple.

Aubrey
Aubrey
Director -Client Advocate en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

I use symantec for Business and for Home

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: ease of use. No hardware or software to maintain everything is just a click away

Symantec is known for its Great protection and stands behind its products. I like that this is a cloud based solution so I didnt have any disc to load or download. Its scalible and will grow as your company grows. I have no hardware to maintain

Puntos en contra:

Its a little pricey. But they say you get what You pay for so? Its a little more expensive then the others but worth it.

Lisandra
Lisandra
Analista en Venezuela
Fuente de la opinión

This software is extremely easy to install on any device and use.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It is an excellent filter to avoid any virus threat that you may encounter while browsing the internet.

What I liked most, is that it is an essential software, it is very necessary to have it on any device. Its platform is extensive and efficient, not only that, it has a catalog for which there is a program for every need. It does not matter if you are a housewife or a CEO, in any case this software is very useful.

Resource planning analyst en RU
Aerolíneas/aviación, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Essential

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall this is a great product that I would recommend to anyone.

The type of software you install and forget about, safe in the knowledge it is working in the background to protect your organisation.

Puntos en contra:

Any issues I've had with this software have been around automatically updating. Sometimes auto updates can impact normal system operation.

Caren
Caren
Principal Attorney/Founder en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Symantec allows me to minimize worry

5,0 hace 6 años

Once installed, I don't think too much about it - until I get a pop-up or email that triggers the software to warn me about potentially unsafe emails or websites

Puntos en contra:

Nothing much - I've been using this software for about 3 years and have no complaints.

Devon
Devon
IT Technician en Sudáfrica
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

IT engineer review

Comentarios: great security application,huge fan of the Symantec Brand

one of the best products out there. very strict on detection of malicous signatures

Puntos en contra:

Strict console needs to allow an easier way to allow specifed files through without first chopping it for the user

Educación superior, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

We use Symantec to protect our email server from junk mail and mail threats.

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: While running in the background of our computers, Symantic provides email security for our organization. In turn, our employees receive peace of mind that each email received is not spam.

We enjoy the fact that this software runs in the background and is not constantly popping up with threats. When issues do arise, the software automatically assists in providing solutions. Additionally, when updates come out they are quick to install.

Puntos en contra:

We least enjoy the fact that this software does not update as often. Not that it doesn't properly do the job, but it makes us wonder why there is not more updates.

Fuente de la opinión

Excellent experience with Symantec for filtering the amount of trash that exist on the web.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: A cleaner system and useless

It really limits the amount of malicious files and a lot of junk trying to get into the computers. Between email links and cookies, it's great that you automatically delete cookies that make your computer very slow. It is very useful the tool of the cleaner because it allows your computer to go faster, thanks to Symantec for taking charge of filtering that amount of garbage that exist on the web.

Puntos en contra:

Usually very little I use programs that require a high consumption of memory on my computer, for being one of the best anti virus program that I have used in many years is that I keep Symantec on my computer, the space it uses in my computer repay the amount of trash that prevents them from staying on my computer. It is for them that within the high performance program this is very important both at home and in the office.

Jennifer
Chief Deputy Clerk en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Excellent Software

5,0 hace 5 años

I like that our office never has to worry about the security of our emails! Email Security.cloud is installed on all of our computers and we have never experienced a problem. Excellent product for home or office!

Puntos en contra:

This software is a little expensive but for the security it provides, it's worth every penny!

Effective and Easy Email Security

5,0 hace 6 años

Spam filtering is very effective, malware remediation has also been effective, responsive customer service when we have questions/issues arise.

Puntos en contra:

The search function seems a bit limited and/or glitchy when we've tried to use it. When it is workign for us it is pretty slow in pulling up the search results.

Lauren
Geriatric Care Manager Certified en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

My IT person put this on my computer and I never have to take care of it. It just works for me!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It keep my computer fresh and clean!

The fact that I never have to tend to anythng as it is always working in the background taking good care of my computer.

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing I can say that is negative about the software since my IT person installed it and it runs on its own. No worries for me!

Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

"Great product to protect your email accounts"

5,0 hace 6 años

The fact that I didn't even need to download the product was great, but I never have to do anything, its always working.

Puntos en contra:

Is this a con? there aren't a lot of updates, so I'm sometimes wondering if its working.then I'm reminded that its all good, no worries for me - YEA!!

Thais
Corporate Financial Analyst en Brasil
Banca, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la opinión

A great security tool for corporate emails.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: A great security tool for corporate emails, it truly meets what it promises by intercepting and alerting you to the majority of the spam and pishings we are accustomed to receiving.

The filter and control settings are easily customizable.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes emails that are not a threat are quarantined.

Luca
system engineer en Italia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Must be improved

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The system works fine.

The security features are quite good. Few false positive

Puntos en contra:

The cynic engine must be improved. Data protection criterias should me increased

Jennifer
Reservations en EE. UU.

Great for businesses

5,0 hace 6 años

Very well hidden hardly know it's running in the background. Has kept my PC safe for the past 5 years without fail

Puntos en contra:

Pop ups on some sites that do not need to be approved more than once. But other than that no complaints

Arielle
Business Development Manager en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 201-500 empleados

Excellent Security Software

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It protects your computer from viruses you may receive through email or junk mail.

I like that it protects you from spam, unauthorized emails and senders you do not know. It also automatically filters out spam mail as soon as it hits your inbox.

Puntos en contra:

The updates can sometimes take a little longer then you would like but overall this is a good solid product.

SANDRA
Corporate Systems Trainer en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Symantec worked well for us

4,0 hace 6 años

What we liked most about using the Symantec security software, was how efficient it was in weeding out spam and not weeding out important communications.

Richard
boss en EE. UU.
Redes informáticas, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Good

4,0 hace 5 años

When I use this in the past it was one of the best i used

Puntos en contra:

The price was a bit to high for me that way I did not keep using

Scott
Clerk en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 2-10 empleados

standard review

4,0 hace 5 años

Automatically checks viruses when opening specific pages.

Puntos en contra:

I do not have anything specific that I did not like.

Música, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

It has a very advanced security and its service is excellent.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Blocks all spam and makes me feel safe.

It is very easy to use, you can open any email and its attachments with the security of not having fraudulent links or attachments with viruses or malware. Help limit the chances that your financial and personal information can be stolen through the Web.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes it's a bit slow to scan emails and it's not so good for iOS.

Deportes, 2-10 empleados

Most Respected Name in Security For A Reason

5,0 hace 5 años

The simplicity of having automated security measures taking care of our email system behind the scenes provides incredible assurance to our staff as we communicate globally with clients and partners. And Symantec customer support has always been outstanding.

Puntos en contra:

Only thing we might see as a "least" would be that there are less costly systems out there that could probably do the job for a firm that is budget conscious.