Sobre SurveySparrow

Convierte encuestas en conversaciones con las encuestas similares a los chats. Interactúa mejor con tus clientes y empleados.

Descubre más sobre SurveySparrow

Puntos en contra:

Lot of dependence on developers, which is a huge time suck. Doesn't allow you to handle bulk loads such as deleting or copying an audience list.

Valoraciones de SurveySparrow

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

SurveySparrow tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 60 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado SurveySparrow?

Filtrar opiniones (60)

Halimatun
Halimatun
IT Manager en Malasia
Contabilidad, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Create and distribute survey easily

5,0 hace 11 meses

Great things with SurveySparrow is, i can build a survey form easily with the build-in template that they have provided and select the survey theme that match with my objective. I also can select the question from the suggested question section.

Puntos en contra:

I have tried to moving around some of the text field on the survey form, but it just not snapped on the grid that i want and it making a mess to the form layout and design. I have tried it multiple time, but it just not happening and i don't think there is any way to do it properly.

Maszni
Maszni
Senior Web Developer en Malasia
Entretenimiento, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A very good survey software

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Collect feedback from customer and client. Very easy to deploy it into different platform and saves my time when collecting feedback and leads.

Every step in creating a survey form is super simple and almost no learning curves needed before working with this software. Distributing and sharing they survey into email or medial social also can be done easily as they has a shortcut to share it to Facebook or Twitter for a survey that we need opinion from the public.

Puntos en contra:

The drag and drop question box is quite buggy and not correctly snap into the alignment. It make the customization process with the survey form more harder than it should be, and i hope they can look into it as soon as possible. User will need to upgrade to premium plan to access to more complex feature.

Saurabh
CTO en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 11-50 empleados

Missing key features!

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It has been a roller coaster ride. There are high points of using them and lot of cons. They seem to lack the maturity required for handing huge workloads. My recommendation to others would be to clearly review the product and understand email limits etc before selecting them. If you are looking for email based surveying capability then stay away.

1. Chat based survey capability 2. Open integration 3. SMS Text capability

Puntos en contra:

1. Poor chat (only) customer support. Takes hours to get a small thing done. 2. Lack of email marketing features. There is no way to send reminders easily or even segment audiences. 3. Lot of dependence on developers, which is a huge time suck. 4. Doesn't allow you to handle bulk loads such as deleting or copying an audience list. 5. Webhooks have trouble connecting to AWS public gateway.

Sthefany
Sthefany
Financial Advisor en EE. UU.
Banca de inversión, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Robust platform for data collection

5,0 hace 3 meses

It facilitates the collection of omnichannel data through email, web link, social networks, among others. Surveys have a nice modern look. Ready-to-use templates are very useful and help save time. Offline surveys work perfectly and 360 feedback surveys are very versatile as well.

Puntos en contra:

This platform is very complete and versatile, the only problem is that, to enjoy the advanced functions, the cost rises considerably.

Everly
Managing Director en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent software and alternative to Typeform!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Excellent service and fast support!

I love that the software is flexible and not too expensive. Support are great and helped resolve my clients issues fast! My clients and their clients love this software. The best resolution to typeform issues!

Puntos en contra:

There were a few issues at first with partial submissions and submissions still being submitted without consent but the team resolves those issues fast, no other company was as customer centric as surveysparrow.

Alternativas consideradas: SurveyMonkey

Razones para elegir SurveySparrow: The software didn’t work with Facebook advertising causing my clients’ client to miss valuable leads

Software anterior: Typeform

Razones para cambiar a SurveySparrow: No other software was interactive or functional

CEO en RU

SurveySparrow - A simple and easy way to make surveys

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I am solving getting customer feedback in a simple and easy way without making it a big task for them to complete or be put off by the complexity. So far I have had good response as customers dont seem to mind the surveys and they work well on a mobile.

The free trial of the Enterprise was an excellent idea to make sure you can see all the options, it was very simple to use and a lot of templates to get you started. There are a lot of addons which would be very useful when connecting to others online services.

Puntos en contra:

It could do with a few more customizations and add ins for the program I use on a daily basis but it still works well and some of the buttons are not logical.

Alternativas consideradas: Zoho Survey y SurveyMonkey

Razones para cambiar a SurveySparrow: It worked better on a mobile, it works with Zapier and the free trial without the hassle of entering your payment details was a good plus point.

Louise
Managing Director en RU
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

SurveySparrow..potentially the only solution you need

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall SurveySparrow is already good with the potential to be amazing.

Easy to use Demo's Templates Image Bank

Puntos en contra:

Inability to move through the visual view of the survey without going from start to finish to see edits Renaming is only available on the Enterprise subscription Price of the Enterprise subscription Lack of ability to have 2 connected short questions in 1 view Lack of intergrations

Alternativas consideradas: Google Forms, Qualtrics CustomerXM, Typeform y SurveyMonkey

Razones para elegir SurveySparrow: Price

Software anterior: Typeform

Razones para cambiar a SurveySparrow: SurveySparrow contains many, but not all of the advantages of Typeform, but is more cost-effective.

Hak Chong
Principal Designer en Singapur
Servicios de información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Like a Sparrow, it has all component to fly like a bird.

3,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: SurveySparrow was my first Survey Application to garner the feedback of my audiences and it works very well with the younger folks as its Chat mode is very intuitive and friendly.

To upgrade to the next level can be costly.

Puntos en contra:

Basically, SurveySparrow does its role for simple form, and when I intend to upgrade to include more features, I held back because of its pricing.

jason
jason
internet marketer en Camerún
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Survey sparrow review(2022)

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Helps to better understand how my visitors interact with my business, providing possibilities to improve on it. Will recommend it!

Survey sparrow is a tool every business needs if you really care about improving your customer shopping experience and satisfaction rates. With its powerful features, you can understand how your clients behave and easily track the way they interact with your website. What impresses me most is the logic feature which lets me build brainstorming forms that appear as live questionnaires to my visitors- it gives the visitor the impression that they are interacting with a live agent( that's the sensation I had the first time testing it). The LOGIC section is what you should accentuate more on if you ask me. With this tool, you get to define factors that will trigger the form's display on your website( for pop-ups) usually defined by the percentage scroll rate or an average session duration(measured in seconds). I find this extremely helpful as it keeps my web pages clean and nice-looking, especially for my service pages. You equally get to choose between inline and side widgets placements as well. This software will help your business understand how to better serve your clients.

Puntos en contra:

nothing complicated yet and hopefully, the developers keep making updates.

Ngenge
Ngenge
Telemarketer en Camerún
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Survey Sparrow

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Survey sparrow is very helpful for creating awesome and professional surveys-I firmly recommend it.

Survey Sparrow is the B.O.B survey builder we've ever used. Its results speaksout better than Jack Sparrow himself. The logic functionality is as smart as Jerry the cat and with this tool, you can collect usefull data on how your customers, site visitors and team members perform vis-a-vis to your business. Survey sparrow makes quizze nad polls building experience highly simplified and is very accurate and smart. It has a ton of pre-made templates to use and this helps to reduce the stress-anyway. It equally provides a trial period, where you can test out the power of this tool. There is much to say but, in a nutshell- It's the ideal option for your business and I will always recommend it.

Puntos en contra:

It's working very well and haaven't got any issues with it yet.

Mark
Mark
Managing Partner en Países Bajos
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Fly Like A Bird, Survey Like A Sparrow!

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The way SurveySparrow can handle input from visitors via chat is a tremendous help. People tend not to fill in surveys when just linked to a more static "normal" survey. But with the survey integrated into their chat application, we see more people responding. Meaning we are able to gather more valuable data than before. We made some adjustments to the website as we learned that some parts of our navigation was not that simple, according to our visitors feedback. That is a clear benefit we have realized and could not have done without the feedback we got via SurveySparrow.
Give it a try, this is something you really need to experience first hand. No review will do this justice compared to just “flying in”!

The feature set is incredible and apparently ever growing. I like that SurveySparrow are continuously working on new functionality. Sure there was a learning curve, but it was not steep. We like it so much that we upgraded to a (newer) higher tier, which gives us even more functionality. We are already actively looking at our internal processes to so see how we can further improve our integration with SurveySparrow. Special shout out to their support team; they are good listeners, knowledgeable and solutions focused. I had some small feedback on a SurveySparrow newsletter, got a mail back the same day thanking me for my comment and got asked if I had anything else to share, improving future outreach.

Puntos en contra:

SurveySparrow changed their tiers (for the better), but did not notify us. Improvement could (and always should ) be made regarding their external communication. We had some difficulties to login in the past, but it turned out that at that moment there was some maintenance going on, and we did in fact received an email about this (which we overlooked). Can happen, not a big problem.

Ramon
Ramon
CEO en Alemania
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Make surveys delicious again. For both sides, enquirer and queried!

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: - Acquiring feedback and other information from customers in an easy, clean and fashioned way
- Survey Sparrow saved us time and money because it is beautiful out of the box with minimal design options

- Beautifully designed front and back end. Very easy to set up a survey, send it via email by their service, create different weblinks for one survey, post it within the dashboard to your desired social media channel or embed it on your website. - Two options to embed it on your website: Inline or as a gorgeous chat widget (automatically or triggered by user) - Change default language & string translation to make it fit your way to speak to your customers perfectly (Unfortunately only on account level and not survey level) - The team behind Survey Sparrow is very open to user feedback and replies fast to queries, issues and recommendations - They develop the software constantly. Every month you receive an email with the newest improvements

Puntos en contra:

- The chat theme doesn't support multiple rows. If a person writes a longer answer to a question, only the part which fills the row is visible to him. - You cannot change the branding for each survey. If you like to use the chat theme for some surveys and the form theme for other questions, the color and image choice may fit for one of them really well, but for the other not. - Webhooks are only available for the enterprise plan for bugs a month. Other services like Typeform provide Webhooks even at the free plan. - They don't save your login beyond your browser session. Every time I have to log in again.

Co-Founder and Product Manager en Tailandia
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Nice tool for short surveys

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: For a detailed interviewing tool with complex question trees, it can definitely do the job, but the lack of easy copying of groups of questions and logic branches makes the builder labor-intensive.

While looking for a TypeForm alternative I came across SurveySparrow. Since we ultimately were not able to use it, I can only comment on the builder tool. Compared to TypeForm (which I worked in as a premium user for several months), SurveySparrow was faster for large survey with multiple logic leaps, the UI did not have the bugs I became accustomed to in TypeForm and SurveySparrow had good optionality for a technical survey (the number field accepts decimals, which TypeForm does not; matrix-type questions have a reasonable amount fo flexibility). Overall: fast, flexible with good optionality on questions. Great, responsive customer service.

Puntos en contra:

Unfortunately, we ended up not selecting it. We had difficulties copying groups of questions and entire logic branches (which we need to be able to do), so building a large, complex survey would have been too labor intensive. Maybe it is possible, but I could not find an easy way to do it and was working against a deadline.

Paige
Homemaker en EE. UU.
Hostelería, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Don't hate it , don't love it

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I don't think that it's something I want to integrate into my everyday life I have been a user for a little over two years now and I am actually looking into other programs but overall my experience with a decent I don't have too many complaints and I would recommend it as a starting platform if you're trying to get your branding out there.

Every step of creating a survey form is very simple and has next to no learning curves needed before using the software. It's very easy to distribute the surveys into email or social media platforms and it's just a very personal experience all around you really feel like you're getting to know the customers you're working with!

Puntos en contra:

I really don't have too many complaints I noticed every now and then the dragon drop question box is a little buggy and it makes the customisation process a little bit harder than it should be and you definitely want to be a premium user if you want to access all the complex features that it has to offer I do wish they offered a little bit more features with the cheaper plans.

Randy
Randy
Human Resources Generalist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The price is very convenient and easy to use

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: This is a great application to ask shopper opinion on various subjects. it's likewise simple to utilize. My involvement in SurveySparrow is, in general, a legitimate one, since we work with a huge customer data set and this apparatus can uphold and deal with an outsized measure of information.

I totally love SurveySparrow it gathers clients' straightforward assessments additionally as paying you for your suppositions. The studies are not difficult to know and surprisingly simpler to complete and have numerous studies to wrap up. it's a truly incredible overview device and it is not difficult to utilize. you'll additionally make the most of its email promoting highlights.

Puntos en contra:

It would be pleasant if there was a choice among free and their present least expensive arrangement, which isn't unreasonably modest, I don't care for how those studied are welcome to require other irregular overviews subsequent to completing the underlying one, yet I expect I comprehend why they are doing that.

Photographer en India
Producción audiovisual, 11-50 empleados

A simple surveying tool.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The mobile-first approach is very welcome as today mobile is the most commonly used.

I like the personification of surveysparrow. After signup, it gives me a signup URL which is good for a quick lookup or can work without a website. If I need to take a survey for my personal quick survey I don't have to include my web dev in it. Just passing the web URL will be enough. The chat survey is completely new to me. The mobile version is very new and I think is perfect for the small screen. Making and sharing survey is very fast as sending survey through this platform is very easy. The UI is clean and does not show any unwanted info.

Puntos en contra:

I don't think it has any major issue, just small tune-ups will be great. More template and extended reporting and exporting are needed.

Dianne
PRESIDENT en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados

Unreputable Comany

1,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: We removed their ap from our website in [SENSITIVE CONTENT] after discovering who billed us. We have been in constant communication with our bank and with survey sparrow with regard to not wanting their software another year. We received no benefit from it. After our tech support removed their code, I was alerted yesterday [SENSITIVE CONTENT] that their ap is back on our site. This means they hacked us in an effort to refuse a refund. So once their code is on your site, they can do this to you, too. This is not a reputable company. We have had to report this to the US FBI for hacking and turn the matter over to our legal support. It has been a nightmare!

We loaded their chat bot and received no benefit from it.

Puntos en contra:

Their billing process. We did not sign anything that authorized a automatic renewal. We received no alert to our card to be billed so we could call to cancel. in the billing there is no identification of the company or a way to call to dispute a charge. They say they sent us an email. Tech support found it nowhere in our system.

Kimberly
Kimberly
Writer/Editor en Canadá
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

More than just a survey tool

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I use SurveySparrow for more than just surveys. I use it as a client onboarding tool - for assessments and information gathering.

I love that SurveySparrow looks spectacular and makes me look good, with the ability to use my branding. And its conversational style is wonderful.

Puntos en contra:

I have been using SurveySparrow for years and have no complaints. I honestly can't think of anything I don't like.

Adithya
Adithya
Founder en India
Fuente de la reseña

Pretty easy and cool way to build conversational forms and surveys

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has been great experience with the product, setup and also sharing it through links and embed.

There are a limited number of players who offers a huge set of features that help you build amazing surveys and forms in a conversational interface, SurveySparrow is one of them. Been seeing them and using their product since the beginning and I must say they have come a long way.

Puntos en contra:

To be frank, I haven't noticed any as the support is always reachable. They are just a ping away in case something doesn't seem to work for you.

Creative Director en España
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Did what I wanted - Good customer survey tool

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: I was pleased that it could do well the survey part, but when I discovered a competitor product that offered more for less. I switched.

It did what I wanted. You could pay monthly for a number of surveys not necessarily have a limit and that's it.

Puntos en contra:

There are other survey tools out there which give you better value by offering more services for the same or lesser price.

Finn
Accountant en Estonia
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Good software for feedback compilation

4,0 hace 2 años

Tremendously user friendly. It is very easy and intuitive to create surveys. There is no need for any instructions. Also, the customer support is fast and friendly. The design looks really fresh and there are some excellent tools which really make life easier for us such as the built-in email share and the audience management.

Puntos en contra:

Not very mobile friendly. As long as Java Script is needed for the software to work it is hard to access the website on a mobile phone. Also, the surveys lack some variety and it would thus be good if there would be more options for survey customization.

IT Consultant en India
Internet, 51-200 empleados

Chirpy Surveys

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We are using SurveySparrow since last 8 months and its good tool for small survey which we conduct internally but it can't be used for larger survey with branching and piping. UI is very user friendly and chat support is prompt. If they can remove the bugs then its great tool. They have Individual as well business type accounts. They should reduce their pricing to be in competitive market.

They have awesome login page . Home page is awesome with best color used. Home page is build on word-press. We have to fill very less details for signup. Their chat services is awesome, their reply is prompt. Premium Plan is Free for 14 Days. They are cheap as compared to SurveyMonkey and other survey tools.

Puntos en contra:

They have less distribution feature. We can't analyze report properly as their are few bugs in tool. Free trail has 100 Responses Per month with only 10 question per survey, which is very less to evaluate a product. Other feature like custom logo, scoring, reminder, branding etc are paid which doesn't work properly.

Transportation Company en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados

A new way to survey!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This is a great survey tool. Comprable in price to survey monkey but does a lot more. The wave of the future is texting, online customer service, etc...and this kind of survey does that. I love it!

I love the conversational way to ask questions. People taking the survey will feel more at home, more comfortable giving answers. I also love the set-up for each question. It's easy and self explanatory. We've been using Survey Monkey for years and this is a nice change.

Puntos en contra:

I would love it if we can use the surveys on different platforms. Not just on our website, but on facebook messenger? That would be awesome! Also, the whole having to resign in every time you go to the site is a little annoying. It's certainly not a dealbreaker, but I would appreciate being remembered.

Jessica
founder en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Good Software Crappy Customer Service

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Software is great but everything else makes me want to drop them like a bad habit.

Ease of use. I very much prefer this over the monkey.

Puntos en contra:

Customer service is an absolute joke. 24/7 support is a myth and the chat team is just bots. Asked a simple question. Bot sends me articles and asked if it helped. Replied no, and the bot says the team typically answers in a few min... an hour later still waiting.

Tejumade
Tejumade
Corporate Services en Nigeria
Recursos Humanos, 51-200 empleados

My Review on SurveySparrow

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Surveysparrow has really helped my organisation to know the hearts of our clients and also helped in facing the right direction of customer service.

I so much like the embedded survey because it allows me to embed the survey directly into my company's website

Puntos en contra:

Well, I am satisfied with the current features that are presently in surveysparrow