Opiniones de GoodDay

Valoraciones medias

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre GoodDay

GoodDay es una plataforma de gestión de trabajo para la gestión de proyectos, tareas, productos, tiempos y equipos, y una colaboración productiva y transparente.

Descubre más sobre GoodDay

Mostrando 61 opiniones

Shilpan V.
QA
  • Publicado el 10/10/2019

"User Friendly and Manage Tasks very effectively with great features to use."

Comentarios: Planning & managing tasks. Our team uses it to manage multiple projects. It's Awesome! Still there are great features to explore. Images can also be uploaded to the task. Task can easily be assigned and set "Action required" by User with different available required Status. Deadline or Start/End time can also be set with the task. Day-by-Day, GoodDay is achieving different goals. I highly recommend this product, as it do what is required to do.

Puntos a favor: GoodDay is an excellent product. It is well organized and easy to use product. It has options for project management and has user friendly interface. It has features like organized Calendar, different view options of project tasks, setting Priority, Deadline, Progress, etc. Users knows exactly what to do, who is responsible for a task with priority and time. "Status" can be changed easily one after another while progressing the task and assigning it to next level. You can also view/edit your task in Mobile using GoodDay mobile application. It is an excellent and very effective product for organizing and managing your work effortlessly.

Contras: Wish to have more functionality to manage projects and tasks using Mobile App.

Oran B.
Director of Product Development
Electrónica de consumo, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/2/2020

"Perfect for our needs"

Comentarios: As the project manager, I felt I was flooded with too much information. Good Day provided a "storage container" for all this information and gets everyone on the team to be in better sync.

Puntos a favor: I liked that Good Day has a very functional feel to it - it is definitely not overly designed.
You can view tasks in several different ways - default list, board, gantt, etc. Very handy.
It's good both for (1) getting up and running quickly and (2) allows you to invest more time in order to tweak it for your own purposes.
All is quite intuitive.
Another big bonus is that you get most of most-needed functionality for free without a time limit and for up to 15 users.
Also the paid version is very reasonably priced.

Contras: It has some bugs here and there. Nothing that made me turn away.
The documentation is not completely up to date.

• Publicado el 16/2/2020
Rohit K.
VP
  • Publicado el 13/11/2018

"Basic project management which is actually easy to use"

Comentarios: Very good for our internal teams to track projects.

Puntos a favor: Very easy to setup and use PMS. had reviewed tons of them. Best part was the free trial was limited by a larger number of free users (25). This allowed everyone to try out the software. UI was a bit of a problem initially but then got used to it. Can be improved in this area. Best part is it is easy to correct mistakes and Excel import is easy and supported out of the box

Contras: Reports are too limited and can definitely be improved. Currently there are some reports which are not self-explanatory and the derivation is not given.

• Publicado el 13/11/2018
Othniel E.
Communication Consultant
Administración gubernamental, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/7/2020

"Best and cheapest website hosting service out there"

Comentarios: GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE ! FAST and LIVE Human technical support.

Puntos a favor: - The simplicity of its user interface
- Its very responsive (mobile friendly) website
- The live presence of its Chat customer support almost everywhere on its website
- Its Really responsive phone technical support ! Even if sometimes you have to wait a few minutes (from 5 to 30 mins) but you will always end u p to get a human technician to answer your question at the end
- Its very inexpensive prices
- Its Multiple Language customer service
- Its Great reseller revenue deals

Contras: The long waiting line sometimes to get access to the phone or chat based technical support. Even if most of the times they can promote being one the fastest hosting companies out there in terms of support, but the reality is that once I even had to wait nearly one (1) hour before having a technician ending the music on the holding line.

• Publicado el 8/7/2020
Alena K.
Director, Distribution and Sales
Aviación y aeroespacial
  • Publicado el 9/2/2018

"Advanced, effective, very flexible and user-friendly project management platform"

Comentarios: Every software I am using could be improved one way or another, but these are very minor features I'd add to GoodDay, it generally does everything we need to do. We've submitted new feature requests to GoodDay support team before and a few have already been included into recent releases, which is great, pleasantly surprised by this level of service and customer feedback!

Puntos a favor: GoodDay will be as customized and as flexible as you need to make it to reflect your real-life workflows. All configurations take just a few clicks, user training is very simple, and my team loves it! We manage all our goals, priorities, projects, and tasks in one place now! I love that everyone knows exactly what to do, who is accountable for a task at any time, and I noticed we are now managing to complete much more work than before, just by making our work transparent and well organized. Life saver!

• Publicado el 9/2/2018
Olga Z.
VP, Demand Marketing
  • Publicado el 17/1/2018

"Makes managing multiple projects very easy and visual."

Comentarios: Productivity increase, transparency around projects throughout the whole department, knowledge sharing, clear priorities and goals for the team.

Puntos a favor: This project management tool is very powerful, yet very easy to use, adoption is very quick, and the interface is very modern and intuitive. All features and customization capabilities any team would need in a project, task, and collaboration management tool without the high cost or lengthy implementation process.

• Publicado el 17/1/2018
Georgii S.
Software Engineer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/8/2018

"Have been using GoodDay for about half a year"

Comentarios: I'm very happy with GoodDay. It's very transparent and doesn't have a lot of issues. The ones that come around are getting fixed after some time.

Puntos a favor: - Slick interface
- Fast and responsive UI
- Pretty intuitive UX
- Mobile App is usable

Contras: - No Github integration
- Some inconsistencies:
- like Search field doesn't(didn't?) have an autocomplete in some of the tabs
- No recursion in a task creation (there's no Subtask of a subtask. Is it by design?)
- Sometimes I wish for some suggestion when I click on "+" to create an issue/bug/feature. It can and should give me some options like last or maybe even try to guess where this issue should go to in the Project
- I would like make an integration myself but it seems like API is open only to Enterprise users

• Publicado el 31/8/2018
Vincent S.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/10/2019

"What we needed - easy to use and get organized"

Puntos a favor: It was so easy to get started. The quick set up, ease of use and how the whole team began to focus very quickly. I found that in a matter of a few interactions with the application I was learning each time and enjoyed how it was helping get us organized.

Contras: Admittedly I dont know that I fully understand the calendar (how to populate it with meaningful information visible to me). I suspect this is a training issue on my part and I have not looked. The support portal is very good- Im sure there is information, I just havent looked.

Virendra J.
Animación, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/11/2019

"Great"

Comentarios: Simple to organise my work and get my team members committed to the projects. Would recommend it to all

Puntos a favor: World class customer service and excellent user interface

Contras: It is somewhat tough to learn at first as there are so many features. Takes time to get used to

• Publicado el 11/11/2019
Dog blogger en La vida con Pancho
Diseño gráfico, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 26/11/2019

"I liked it a lot"

Comentarios: I like very much. And it seems to me that it has an affordable price.

Puntos a favor: I used this tool during the trial period and I liked it a lot. Their appearance and functions are endless and varied and what I like most is that they are always updating the software.

Contras: I don't like GoodDay in my mobile browser. But it is irrelevant because you have an app available for Iphone or Android.

• Publicado el 26/11/2019
Daniel C.
Support Manager
  • Publicado el 2/3/2018

"Easy to use, flexible, mobile-friendly, feature-rich application"

Comentarios: Literally, our development life became much more stable, easy and even fun with it.

Puntos a favor: The main advantage of this software is that it gives you ways to set up, analyze, monitor your goals and tasks and watch how their are completed by your team.
Its fresh design, look and feel and its functionality give us what we need from this kind of software.
I also need to tell that the price is also one of the advantages of this app. We need the price to be not that high and we get what we were looking for with this application.
I hope we will keep using it and they will go with their development.
This is also something I really liked about them. They keep on implementing new features into the app. And its keeping better and better.
Needless to say the support is great also. If smth is not okay they will deal with it asap.
And if I wish to implement smth new into the app - smth other users do not have - they listen to my words and we come up with an idea of how it should work together - a solution which costs not that much and we wanted to have in this software.

Contras: There are might be some. But we did not find any of them. We had several issues with it when the app was not reachable. But everytime these issues were fixed in 20-30 minutes.

• Publicado el 2/3/2018
Mikhail A.
Co-Founder
  • Publicado el 14/3/2018

"With GoodDay everything is in one place now and everybody is informed about what is going on around."

Puntos a favor: 3-in-1 - GoodDay packs three most important management tools: lists/boards for task management, Gantt-chart for planning and calendar for event management. It is surprising that there are not so many project management solutions that have all three. Managers usually workaround this by using a separate software for the missing part which brings unnecessary complexity. Having tasks, timeline and calendar in GoodDay is very convenient. Flexible project structure - being able to structurize projects in folders is a perfect feature for keeping things in order. This allows managers to have their projects neatly packed together unlike other PM software where you could get lost in hundreds of projects stored in a flat list. Modern and very responsive interface - GoodDay interface feels like a breath of fresh air after having experience with monstrous corporate PM software (you know, the one that starts with J). Everything is located in a perfect position, a lot of small things in front-end prevent you from doing something wrong. Loud applause for the UI/UX team! Area-agnostic - in our company we work in multiple areas: electronics, backend, frontend, support, sales, design. With GoodDay we've been able to put all departments in one system thanks to GoodDay not being fixed to single workflow, but providing tools to customize your own. A lot of extras - there a so many nice additional features in GoodDay. Big screens, views, pretty and quite helpful reports.

• Publicado el 14/3/2018
Violetta Z.
Marketing Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/3/2018

"GoodDay is an easy to use tool that at the same time has a lot of functions."

Comentarios: We set the workflow of all marketing projects in our company.

Puntos a favor: What I like the most is that the logic of this tool is based on psychology. A big emphasis is given to accountability and the ways people can become motivated to work harder. For example, people can see who's responsible for the next step and what exactly should be done.
You can see all your projects in one place and sort them by status, deadlines, members and so on.
The tool gives you statistics and reports on each team member's productivity. You can check your company's overall productivity and results thanks to these smart reports.

Contras: It's not comfortable to use GoodDay via browser on mobile. But I don't know who needs it as you can download an application for Android or for iPhone.

• Publicado el 22/3/2018
Alejandro H.
Networking Manager
Telecomunicaciones, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/3/2018

"Great task and little/medium projects manager, ig you have a team of less than 25 this is the best"

Comentarios: Is a great product, I bet anyone you recommend it will like it too. for a small or medium team its excelent.

Puntos a favor: The initial Dashboard! is great all you need to know to start your day, you can disconnect from work when you go home and the next day with the Dashboard get back in action fast as will show you all you need to start the day. The reports, are great, the workflows and tracking of tasks are very very good. You can assign a task to someone and see that he first need to get budget proveed by accounting and how much time took to get it so you know where and when the time is used, when someone assign a task to you, you can recruit others to help and it will show it was a team effort. very nice.

Contras: Not big bad so far, maybe no free option for teams under 25 members, but is't OK. teams with over 25 members can afford it. still I like it a lot.

• Publicado el 15/3/2018
Jayant D.
Tester
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/9/2018

"Best project management tool"

Comentarios: I am a software tester and it makes my job easy to assign issue/work to any user.
By using goodday our work eficiency has been improved.

Puntos a favor: Best ui
Easy to understand
There is function in which i can task/issue to particular user.
Whenever somone assign me work i got the notification which is best feature.

Contras: I didnt find any but if there will be any task/project reporting system then i will be good

• Publicado el 16/9/2018
Subhash P.
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/3/2018

"One of Best online project management software i have ever seen in last 3 years, of my search."

Comentarios: Now me as the director have full status of all the task that are running in my company and my team exactly knows what they have to do each day. Manager is fully aware of the status and get the work done even when he is out of office.

Puntos a favor: The best thing is that its kept very simple still have all features, thats not found in any other software till date. Also the look & feel is so professional and clean, that my team really feels like loging in and update things. Automatic time tracking is one of the best feature i have found.

Contras: Really not come across anything as such, But ya if i can think of some improvement areas then it could be that these guys must have some training videos on youtube.

• Publicado el 1/3/2018
Anil D.
AWS Developer( works for Coca-cola Company)
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 5001-10.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/4/2019

"One of the best and simple Project management tool"

Puntos a favor: GoodDay project management tool is easy to adopt , and it has very good dashboard and I can easily take report for each individual and their tasks. it allows to create tasks and assign to team and make easy to communicate to team. I can view my own tasks.I can feel one of the best alternative to JIRA.

Contras: Email notification could be better than the current format. and UI needs some more richness.

Respuesta de proveedores

por GoodDay Work el 16/4/2019

Hello Anil. Thank you for your feedback. Could you please share your ideas regarding Email notifications & UI improvements at our feedback portal at www.goodday.work/feedback . Thank you.

• Publicado el 15/4/2019
Ankita P.
QA Consultant
Software informático
  • Publicado el 16/7/2018

"Good tool for work tracking of my team & my client's team"

Comentarios: Good SaaS application

Puntos a favor: Nice online tool to work with. I can have have access to several projects under one hood & my client can have access too (or vice a versa). I just need to focus on My Work section for all my tasks & reports (for team). The thing that I most like is the custom fields which I mostly use for my team.

Contras: It took me some time to get them use to it, but that may be due to my team is a QA team & they haven't seen this king of software before.

Teacher
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/10/2019

"A very easy to use and powerful productivity application."

Comentarios: It is a very versatile productivity application and support literally any kind of project management.

Puntos a favor: I desperately needed a project management tool to clear all my backlog and see projects estimate for the near future.
I am testing a lot of project management system but good day catches my eye. Its clean UI, the unlimited feature set is just mind-blowing. I am very curious about this software and register.
It delivers what it says. I like how simply I can create my first project within a minute.
The Gantt project is very simple, and the reports are very detailed. I am new to Gantt project and it makes my experience so much easier.

Contras: I don't have any experience with their app, but one of my users have difficulty using an app built for android phone. Browser workes just fine,

• Publicado el 1/10/2019
Amit P.
Sr Developer
  • Publicado el 24/8/2018

Comentarios: All good feature include, but on suggestion please add multiple employee assign task same time . possible same task designer and developer both work. otherwise all feature are great

Puntos a favor: User Friendly, good design better then other. it is complete package for Project management.

Contras: All good feature include, but on suggestion please add multiple employee assign task same time . possible same task designer and developer both work. otherwise all feature are great

• Publicado el 24/8/2018
Shadab M.
  • Publicado el 6/4/2018

"Team Integration for Task and Project is very Helpful!"

Puntos a favor: The Way the Architecture of the Task and Project Management has been designed is well suited for achieving the Best Result. This is helpful to see the clear Picture of the pending action, help required by Team and creating Report for the Management

Contras: The Task Search needs to be improved. The search should have options for a period, Type and Should display the result as a grid

• Publicado el 6/4/2018
Graphic Designer
Diseño gráfico, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 17/4/2019

"Productive day is a GoodDay"

Comentarios: I'm testing it for the needs of a private project. I would very much like to use this in my company instead of the current software.

Puntos a favor: The first good impression is UX and a nice (and modern) layout of the application. Even its name is charming and positive. It also has a lot of functionality needed for EACH (especially in IT) project (calendar, sprint support, files, notes).

Contras: In some places the background and text contrast is too low. People with poor eyesight may have some problems. It would be awesome, if we could have a mobile application.

• Publicado el 17/4/2019
Researcher Internship
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/1/2019

"It is nice of you cant host your own server."

Puntos a favor: Has a lot of features, without much bloatware.
Easy to use and manage.

Contras: It is expensive, but you pay for quallity.

• Publicado el 8/1/2019
Dishant P.
Software Engineer
  • Publicado el 16/7/2018

"Good organized way of doing work"

Comentarios: Clear visibility on my assigned tasks... very simple.

Puntos a favor: Clear way of assigning work items... Dashboard, My Work & kanban board are few of my favorite features.

Contras: Lack of short keys... Faced some issues & difficulties while using the application just through keyboard... so mouse is a must.

Grato P.
Programador
  • Publicado el 10/7/2018

"a complete tool for web developers"

Puntos a favor: It is a good place where I can develop stable, efficient and modern websites with good SEO. Intuitive interface and functional email system

Contras: It offers a good service, complete and stable, with a variety of templates, but the cost is perhaps a bit high. Although the quality / price ratio is not bad

• Publicado el 10/7/2018