15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Sortly

El sistema de inventario y seguimiento de activos (compatible con dispositivos móviles) más simple del sector. Confiado por miles de negocios. Pruébalo gratis hoy.

Descubre más sobre Sortly

The marketing and labels look good - but that is about it.

Puntos en contra:

Items seem to disappear or move from account to account. This could possible be caused by updates but none the less makes things difficult.

Valoraciones de Sortly

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Sortly tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 468 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Sortly?

Filtrar opiniones (468)

Paul
Paul
Managing Director en Australia
Hardware informático, 2-10 empleados

Great Inventory Management System

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: It has been great. This is the 3rd inventory management system we used, its inexpensive, easy to setup, and staff are trained in it within 10 minutes. Very flexible program. We were looking at various solutions for inventory, and sortly ended up being the best.

We could customise sortly, exactly to our needs, and make changes without having to hire a company to do it.

Puntos en contra:

I cant find any negatives about it. Ideally we would love an integration into our job management system. So as stock is sold in the job management system, items are deducted in sortly automatically.

Kathleen
Manager en EE. UU.
Artículos deportivos, 51-200 empleados

Great Addition!

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: We started with Sortly as a trial to see if it could easily and accurately track our inventory and also give us added features like visuals of the items and the option of generating a variety of reports. We did take our time with the transition to make sure we were comfortable with the new system. We worked on building our inventory in Sortly simultaneously while running our old system. We used the bulk import feature to add most of our inventory which was a plus. Overall the transition has been easy and is much better than what we were using. It is faster, accurate and user friendly. The search feature is excellent and the ability to easily generate a variety of reports is also extremely helpful. Overall I am very happy with Sortly!

The ability to search for a product multiple ways and upload pictures of the product. I also like being able to print a variety of reports and always seeing the total value of our inventory at a glance.

Puntos en contra:

Not being able to list items in size order. There is also a lag time when updating quantities and adding photos.

NICOLE
VICE PRESIDENT OF SUPPLY CHAIN en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 51-200 empleados

AF REVIEW OF SORTLY

3,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: SORTLY WAS A GREAT BRIDGE FOR US TO GO FROM NO SYSTEM TO ANOTHER ROBUST SYSTEM. WE NEEDED TO MOVE ON TO ANOTHER SYSTEM THAT WOULD ALLOW FOR US TO BETTER TRACK ITEMS USED IN PRODUCTION.

SORTLY WAS QUICK FOR US TO GET STARTED WITH MANAGING INVENTORY

Puntos en contra:

CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS NOT QUICK IT DID NOT WORK WELL WITH THE WAY WE USE THE PRODUCTS IN INVENTORY

Sébastien
Interior Designer en EE. UU.
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Sortly is an amazing inventory management asset!

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Sortly is an integral part of our daily workflow in the office and when in the field with clients. It streamlined how we were able to keep track of hundreds of objects and made my job much more efficient. I love being able to print pages of the inventory that are attractively arranged so that I can create presentation binders for clients. I really can't speak highly enough of it. This is the one program that I really couldn't do my job nearly as well without.

I'm an interior designer, and we use this to keep track of our client's inventory of furniture, artwork, and objects located in their houses, storage spaces, and at different vendors. I know that it's not what Sortly was designed for, but it works perfectly for it. It's very easy and convenient to be able to pull up the inventory and see what we've placed in different rooms, what needs to be pulled from storage, and what they actually own. It's very easy to add new items as needed. Sortly is indispensable in our day to day workflow and has literally transformed how we're able to interface with clients and manage their items.

Puntos en contra:

I wish that the option to crop and edit photos was consistent across platforms. I also wish that when there are multiples of an item that are located in different albums that the edits made to one apply to the other. But honestly, it is otherwise pretty close to perfect for our needs.

Eddie
CEO en EE. UU.
Productos cosméticos, 11-50 empleados

Great for Small Companies

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: My team and I love sortly because of how easy and quick it is to use on our Ipads/Iphones. For a small company, you should not even consider another option... I did the research so you don't have to.

Cost, Functionality, and Ease of use are the top reasons we selected sortly. It was easy to implement and quick for anyone to learn without much training.

Puntos en contra:

I think we were grandfathered into a plan and then had to upgrade to use features I believe were available in the original plan and then taken away and moved into a different plan. Don't quote me on this...... this happened a while ago.

hace 2 semanas

Thanks for sharing your feedback on Sortly! We're glad to be part of your organizational journey. I understand how important it is to feel valued as a customer, and I'll make sure your feedback reaches the right people in our Leadership team for further review.

James
Configuration Engineer en EE. UU.
Seguridad informática y de redes, 11-50 empleados

Excellent Application for Inventory Management

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: After testing out the trial version for a while and presenting this to our company owners they were thrilled to accept Sortly as our new inventory management software and we upgraded to Premium and have loved it ever since we utilized it. The cost per month for the level we have is very affordable as well.

We love the ease of use, the barcoding, and the reporting features of Sortly. Our most favorite part of utilizing Sortly was being able to add photos of the parts for better identification and inventory management. Their customer service has been great for all of our questions and we are truly happy to have this system.

Puntos en contra:

Sortly is still working on feature improvements daily and we hope and look forward to a picking feature for pulling parts for jobs. Sortly truly cares about suggestions and opinions and will even keep you posted on the status of your request instead of leaving you guessing.

Valerie
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Why Sortly Wins For Us...

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: It's been wonderful. I'm glad I did my due diligence and took the time to go over other products before realizing I didn't need to waste my time and money on others that had a bunch of features I wasn't going to need. While Sortly has features I can add on, as needed, I'm perfectly happy to be able to customize!

I spent a couple weeks going through various online trials and zoom meetings with companies showing me how their company was "top notch" in asset tracking, inventory control and all these other things. Turns out a lot of the other things were all the other things I didn't need... and the things I did need, were never included in any plans. Sortly fit all I needed. It was perfect. It had the ability to customize and categorize the way I needed and I honestly haven't had an issue with it from the get-go. Set up was a breeze. We started out with handheld scanners, and have since upgraded to tablets, and the changeover was seamless.

Puntos en contra:

I'm honestly trying to find something I like *least* about Sortly, and I have nothing. My team has zero complaints, and they use it daily. Other than having to remind them to always use the same method of entry when entering a product (like typing the name in the same way...) - that's it. But that's a user issue, not a Sortly issue!

NICK
Manufacturing Manager en EE. UU.
Diseño gráfico, 11-50 empleados

Good Solution for a Diverse Industry

4,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall a positive experience and we continue to utilize new features weekly.

The ease of entering our products into Sortly was a big plus. We also link our vendors to the products so any users can quickly replace stock.

Puntos en contra:

We would love the ability to change units on products already entered into the system. When changing how we record usage from feet to inches or feet to yards, would be a big benefit to flexibility to the user.

hace 2 semanas

Hi Nick, Thanks for taking the time to review Sortly! We're happy to hear you're finding it useful. We understand your frustration with the absence of that feature in Sortly. Rest assured, your feedback is incredibly valuable to us, and we'll relay your request to our Product team for consideration. If you have any further suggestions or feature requests, please do not hesitate to let us know through our submission platform at http://tinyurl.com/2p99r3bt.

Will
Operations Manager en RU
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A pretty good inventory management system

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Sortly checks all the boxes for a good inventory management system. Its mobile app is great, the system allows you to assign and create barcodes to items. You can count stock easily.

Puntos en contra:

It is what you’d expect and nothing more. There are no graphs or useful analytic tools. They charge an insane amount for what it is and it goes up even more for multiple users. The website is not intuitive at times (can’t open products in a new tab, pressing the back button causes a slow page reload, etc). Customer support isn’t that helpful or flexible, they’re quite greedy at times and have locked features behind paywalls. It’s just a database to count items yet they charge thousands a year. But I’m still paying it so it must be worth it to us! Saying all this, I haven’t found a better alternative so I’m going to keep using and recommending them. I just wish they’d create interesting features, nothing new gets added ever it seems.

Shaffi
Shaffi
Director en Kenia
Logística y cadena de suministro, 51-200 empleados

Sortly - A Game Changer

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I am really happy with the product. It's very easy for me to do stock take and give access to my clients to their respective bins.

The ease of setting it up and deploying it for my warehouse

Puntos en contra:

It's restriction on using barcode printers

Angel
Health & Safety PPE Specialist en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Sortly, Inventory Management for every trade of businesses at accessible prices

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: It has help us get visibility from all departments around the world, manage and control better out spending and inventory. Makes work way easier to do without the paper waste, eliminates a lot of human error

Helps me keep track of my inventory, the location of it and gives me alerts whenever an item is about to expire, this helps us to be compliant with OSHA and ahead of our game, preventing injuries and/or sanctions. We were unable to keep track in the past and pen and paper wasn't cutting it with the number of employees we currently have, Sortly made it so easy and accessible to all our managers all around the US. Price is way more accessible than most places that offer inventory services that starts in the thousands.

Puntos en contra:

It lacks instructional videos or easy access to assistance, sometimes you have to wait over 24 hrs for a response. Sortly has many uses and can be arrange in different ways depending on the kind of business you're running, you can add items, tools, equipment, personnel, vehicles, insurances, all kind of things, it should be hold back as an inventory tool only, seems you guys don't know what you created, and the potential it has to reach so many businesses.You should offer templates for startups, so we don't have to build from the ground up, seems you need to have a lot of time and creativity to get it going and to make it work.Report generating should be easier, sometime we run reports but we don't get the info we need, courses or videos abouty this sui

hace 7 meses

Hi Angel, Thank you for sharing your positive review of Sortly! We are thrilled to hear that our app has helped you stay organized and productive. We would be more than happy to discuss self-serve training options with you! Just send us an email - support@sortly.com!

Casey
Owner en EE. UU.
Restaurantes, 51-200 empleados

Sortly for inventory managment

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I like it. It is not our main inventory tracker but has allowed us to integrate with what we are doing so we do not lose all information if someone accidentally deletes an excel or Google doc file.

I love how we are able to track our products and inventory for our additional warehouse. It gives us visibility although it is not staffed 24/7.

Puntos en contra:

We track a lot with expiration dates. While we can add this feature into the programming, it is tougher to do when we have numerous cases of the same product with different expiration dates. Each group must be put in separately.

hace 7 meses

Hi Casey, We greatly appreciate your wonderful review of Sortly! It's fantastic to know that our app has helped you maintain efficiency and organization. We would be happy to provide suggestions for tracking items with multiple expiration dates! Please reach out to us at support@sortly.com.

Fatin
Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Great APP overall, but could use improved reporting tools

5,0 hace 8 meses

Sortly is overall a great app. Easy to use and understand from creating folders, product and utilizing the barcode scanner to make things easier to locate. Custom fields is also an added bonus as we can customize fields relative to your company.

Puntos en contra:

It could use better reporting modules. The inventory management at ship station offers a better visual on our best moving products and gives us an inventory aging report as well.

hace 8 meses

Hi Fatin, Thank you so much for your review of Sortly! I've passed along your feedback about reporting to our Product team. If you'd like to submit any other feature requests, you can email us at support@sortly.com!

Pierce
Purchasing/Inventory Manager en EE. UU.
Impresión, 201-500 empleados

Sortly- Year 3

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: The centralization of Sortly allows my lab to database product and vendor information

Solid user interface that is clear and well organized.

Puntos en contra:

Mobile app can feel slow and clunky. Hopeful for further workflow integrations like Slack and creating purchase orders.

hace 7 meses

Hi Pierce, Thank you for taking the time to review Sortly and for being a longtime customer! Your feedback is very important to us. We're thrilled to hear that Sortly is helping you stay on top of things. I'll pass your feedback about the Quickbooks, POS, and Fishbowl integrations along to our Product team. If you have any questions, suggestions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@sortly.com

Kellie
Procurement Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios, 51-200 empleados

One Energy Sortly Review

4,0 hace 8 meses

The Mobile App is very easy to use. Simple and clear for the user.

Puntos en contra:

I wish there was a way to store more Documents and track events on an asset.

Hans
Quality engineer en Bélgica
Práctica médica, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Sortly does what needs to be done.

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall I like this program a lot. As I said above: it does what needs to be done and in my opnion it gives great value for money. It's also in constant development which you can track when you login. Users can suggest features and they (may or may not) get developped. A few nifty things have come out of those suggestions in the last 2 years :-)

I searched high and low for a program like this one. Currently we're on the "advanced plan" and this fulfills all our needs at this moment. I like the custom fields you can create. I made "location", "expires on" and "last check" because we have to uphold our ISO9001 standard. Another helpful trick is you can add pictures and "variations" of an item. For example: gloves. You can add "non sterile gloves" and sub them in size or color if you would want that. That way you don't clutter your inventory and if you type "gloves" you get them all at once. Another big one for me are the stats you can check. Which items have a high flow? Do I need to adjust stock? (You can also set alerts btw, so you don't run out of important items). Higher plans give more features off course, but for the moment Sortly does what needs to be done for us. In the near future I'm planning on using QR/barcodes for easy IN/OUT.

Puntos en contra:

At times the adjustments to stock take a few agonizing seconds to long to go through. Also using my smartphone in the stockroom is less user friendly. That's also the main reason for me to start using QR/barcodes. Not really a con but more something that's not included in my current plan is: I only have 2 seats. So only me and a collegue can adjust inventory. Upgrading just for this isn't an option so we deal with it.

Mark
Manager of Operational Excellence en EE. UU.
Automoción, 51-200 empleados

Inventory Visibility and Ease of Use

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: As far as day-to-day transaction management and reporting, Sortly is fantastic. We use this as a visibility tool, not the actual management of the inventory, which at our location is done in Access. We've been able to link the two systems so the transactions reflect in Sortly when done in Access. We have users who do not speak English, and Sortly was easy enough for them to pick it up with minimal down-time and instruction. It is a very intuitive, very easy product to use.

Very very intuitive software that takes very little time to bring people up to speed on the every day use. All of the basic features and functions you need to help in Inventory Management and Control are there, as well as the reporting features that you need.

Puntos en contra:

Could use more customizability in terms of what fields are the primary fields, as well as additional customizability for the formats of the actual labels. Would be great to have additional size options, and ability to add and manipulate the actual layout of labels. As well as having other options for barcode labels.

Frank
Warehouse Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Useful for inventory identification and tracking

4,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: In commercial construction for a flooring company, I use Sortly to catalog our overstock items available for our sales reps and walk-ins alike for easy and quick browsing. Photos, details, and quantities are nice to be able to offer and I can export records of everything or inside of set parameters (for example, rolled carpet over 75SF in the color brown) based on whatever information I entered about the product upon record creation. It has helped to keep these items easily viewable for those not located at this office and separate from our regularly inventoried products.

Sortly's easy to acclimate to and fill with your products, mobile apps offer a smooth 1:1 experience paired with web based tools.

Puntos en contra:

UOM not having more options (SY) and having export pre-sets (i.e. field display settings for sharing exports with a customer or internally - with/without costs for example).

hace 6 meses

Hi Frank, Thank you for taking the time to review Sortly! We're thrilled to hear that Sortly is helping you stay on top of things. I'll pass your feedback about custom units of measurement and default export fields along to our Product team. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at support@sortly.com!

Bill
Operations Officer en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great software for the price

5,0 hace 8 meses

For the money it does a great job! Not all the bells and whistles or reporting etc of more expensive programs but great value for the money

Puntos en contra:

Wish the reporting was more advanced: ordering reports and use reports with more flexibility and receiving process to receive items against an order report and ability to move bulk received items from the report into inventory and items not received into a back order list with alerts if the item is on backorder and placed on an order

hace 7 meses

Hi Bill, Thank you for taking the time to review Sortly! Your feedback is very important to us. We're thrilled to hear that Sortly is helping you stay on top of things. I'll pass your feedback about reporting along to our Product team. If you have any questions, suggestions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@sortly.com

Jason
Inventory Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Sortly is everything we need.

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: It has been wonderful and made my work life so much easier. I'd recommend to anyone or company. Keep up the great work Sortly team!

The ease of use and well thought out design. The Sortly team is constantly updating new features and actually listens to feedback. Then they actually implement new features and consistently improve on Sortly's functions.

Puntos en contra:

The wish the pics could be saved in a higher resolution, but I also understand memory and speed of loading. Therefore not really a big "con".

hace 8 meses

Hey Jason, Thank you so much for your positive review of Sortly! We are happy to hear that the app is working well for you and your team. I've passed along your feedback about image quality to our Product team. If you have any other suggestions, please let us know at support@sortly.com.

Crystal
Owner en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Absolutely Adore

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: So far, I've really enjoyed sortly, its a good basic inventory management system at a reasonable price for a small buisness.

I really love how easy it is to make sub folders in sortly. It's a pretty great platform for those looking for quick updates, and the app works great.

Puntos en contra:

I really wish I could integrate with shopify, it would make me want to upgrade to the enterprise level if I could more easily integrate with my POS.

hace 8 meses

Hi Crystal, Thank you for your amazing review of Sortly! We're happy to hear it's helped you stay efficient. I've passed your request for a Shopify integration along to our Product team. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at support@sortly.com!

Taylor
Marketing and Communications Assistant en Canadá
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

Inventory Management

4,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: The benefits that have been realized are the easy of knowing the quantity of inventory we have and having notifications sent when there is a low stock. Sortly was easy to implement throughout the organization as it has a very simple mobile app that all can use with ease.

Sortly has many features that simplify the management of inventory, one of the best features in the barcode scanner. This helps to simplify the movement of inventory. Sortly is also very simple to use for people who do not have a large knowledge of technology.

Puntos en contra:

At this moment, the features that are currently being utilized by me are more than enough. I have found that I have had very minimal negative experience.

hace 7 meses

Hey Taylor, Thank you for your awesome review of Sortly! We're thrilled to hear it's helped you stay efficient and on top of things. If you have any questions or suggestions, just send us an email - support@sortly.com!

Jason
Histologist en EE. UU.
Investigación, 51-200 empleados

Sortly in the Laboratory Environment

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This was exactly the application that I needed when I started our Laboratory inventory system. It is easy for my staff to look up if we have any chemicals on site, and the ability to add custom fields and tags allows us to keep a list of all of our Hazardous materials and link the SDS(new MSDS) forms to the chemicals, as OSHA and other agencies require.

To be honest, it is 'dumb' software. It has a very basic structure that allowed us to fill in and sort things as we needed to without fighting against any templates or pre-designed structure that got in our way. It is super easy to integrate the iOS/Android app as a barcode scanner, something that other inventory management software charges *thousands* of dollars for, as well as expensive hardware to use. Most of your employees already have cell phones, or can be issued ones for work easily.

Puntos en contra:

It is not quite as intuitive of an interface as the design would lead you to expect. A few good video/YouTube tutorials would be helpful. The team is still developing features as clients give them input, so things can change quickly. App does not always push to update versions and old versions can be out of synch with the database. Uses Avery labels when I would prefer a zebra printer for printing labels.

Benjamin
Cinematographer en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, Trabajador autónomo

Perfect for Camera Equipment

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Sortly pro has been great. I was in the process of designing my own custom app for tracking my equipment, but am glad I didn't go too far down that road before I discovered Sortly.

What I love about this software is how flexible it is... if pressed for time I can quickly snap some pictures of what I need to inventory, and come back later to fill in the details. Also, the custom fields really help me fit it into my own systems. Also, the more you use the software, the less time consuming it becomes because the information tends to be already input... now I mostly am just moving things around.

Puntos en contra:

A lot of what I do is basically "Checking in" and "Checking out" equipment... making sure what SortlyPro says is in the case is actually still there... there's no simple solution for that... but I've worked out my own way of doing it. I also wish the "History" option worked better for what I do... would be nice to be able to easily see where a piece of equipment has been... but the current format for History is basically a very complicated list.

Aaron
IT Specialist en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados

Inventory Management Stress Reliever

4,0 hace 8 meses

Its user-friendly interface and intuitive design. The software allows us to easily categorize and track our inventory, making it simple to locate items and manage stock levels effectively. It also offers barcode scanning capabilities, enabling quick and accurate item identification.

Puntos en contra:

Limited reporting options: Some users have mentioned that Sortly's reporting capabilities are not as extensive or customizable as they would like. They may find it challenging to generate detailed reports or extract specific data insights from the software.

hace 7 meses

Hi Aaron, Thank you for sharing your positive review of Sortly! We are thrilled to hear that our app has helped you stay organized and productive. Your feedback is truly appreciated. We do offer custom reports on the Enterprise and Ultra plans! We have more information here: https://help.sortly.com/hc/en-us/articles/13315338711835. If you have any questions, suggestions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@sortly.com.