15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de LogMeIn Central

Sobre LogMeIn Central

Administración simplificada de terminales para equipos de escritorio, servidores y portátiles.

Descubre más sobre LogMeIn Central

It has everything you need to manage your computer remotely. It's very easy to use and it can help you transfer data without the need to log into the other computer and interrupt the user.

Puntos en contra:

There is poor support for Mac. The software for Mac doesn't support chat.

Valoraciones de LogMeIn Central

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio
3,7

Probabilidad de recomendación

LogMeIn Central tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 320 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado LogMeIn Central?

Filtrar opiniones (320)

Jeff
Jeff
ERP Software Implementation Specialist en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Perfect for Workstation Management!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I've used LogMeIn Central to manage user workstations across the networks of two manufacturing companies that I've worked for as the IT Administrator. I've also used Central to manage windows-based Digital Signage computers; both with great success!

I use LogMeIn Central to manage all of the user workstations within my organization. This allows me to remote into any user computer to help with troubleshooting, and to do a number of other management functions (ie, monitor hardware, software, anti-virus status, etc). I can also get specific hardware information (ie, graphic card or CPU model) using the Inventory functionality about any workstation in my Central Account. The Central Management Console allows me to see all of my user workstations, group them, setup notifications based on specific criteria (RAM or CPU utilization, new software installs, etc). There's also a File Manager where I can move or copy files from my workstation to the end users. There is a lot of functionality for managing updates, running scripts, etc, that I do not use.

Puntos en contra:

LogMeIn Central requires you to at least pay for a minimum of 25 workstations / installations, whether you use them or not, as this is a business-class product.

Darell
Owner en EE. UU.
Seguridad informática y de redes, 2-10 empleados

Log Me In Central A Great Choice For Remote Support

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have been using the Central Module for years it allows you to put computers in groups to easily identify your customers computers. Also alerts are set to notify you of Windows updates and antivirus software that is outdated on each computer.

Log Me In Central has been my go to remote repair tool for my customers. The software is secure easy to use and is loaded with features.

Puntos en contra:

The pricing a little high to add features it costs to use but every feature is very useful for your business

Jax
Solutions Engineer en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Never Really Worked Reliably

2,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We have maybe 2500 computers we need to have irregular access to. I would say 50% of the time, the computer we would try to access would need to be restarted, have an unfixable black screen remotely, or just not connect due to a LogMeIn client issue. When it worked, it was great, but when you often have to take action or go on site to get your remote software working, it's just not worth it. Support was horribly unhelpful and just suggested updates, which in the long run did not help since issues would reoccur and getting access to update them would require being physically present at the computer, ruining the purpose of this remote access software.

It allowed us to access thousands of devices and keep them organized.

Puntos en contra:

Devices would either connect with a black screen, or just not show up on the list at all. Visiting my remote computers in person would show the computer started normally, but LogMeIn decided to run but just not connect. Just one click in the LMI Control Panel would make it reconnect. Not polling for a good connection after restart is just bad design, and support consistently told me to just update to the latest version, but through 3 years of experiencing this problem. The black screen issue wasn't resolved either.

Entretenimiento, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Great program but way to expensive

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We started with LogMeIn when it was a free service and purchased a volume license since we had about 70 computers to use LogMeIn for tech support. However as we grew to over 120 computers the annual license fee grew much faster to were it no longer was worth the cost.

The program is very easy to setup and use.

Puntos en contra:

The expense of the license fee drove us away and to find comparable software for less than 1/20 the cost.

Loren
Chiropractor en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados

LogMeIn

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: LogMein Central has made it easier, faster and more practical to teach and train my staff at different and various times of the day from any location either party is at.

LogMeIn makes running a business easier by being able to teach employees pertinent training/information by connecting computers and demonstrating virtually together.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes if an area of one of the participants have a slow or shaky internet connection, it makes it difficult to interact with one another on-line.

Vin
Vin
IT Director en EE. UU.
Redes informáticas, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

I recommend LogMeIn when managing a lot of remote stations.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, the platform works well. I've had no issues with security - either to the main account or to any of the remote stations. I've almost never had cause to contact tech support - after many years of use - so that tells a lot right there. The remote access is stable, and I've had minimal service interruptions, and only very rarely was I unable to access a remote station. A simple reboot usually fixed that unless there was something else causing the problem. Overall - it's been a good experience since I began using the software about 10 years ago or so...

I am an avid user of LogMeIn Central. That said - the ease of use is the primary thing I like about the solution. I have all of my remote connections stored, then further grouped by internal category and locations. From login to the portal to login to the remote station is a matter of a few simple clicks. Very easy to use and keep organized.

Puntos en contra:

I don't like that they eliminated the free version. I also feel they should allow file transfer when you have a Central account.

Erika
Erika
System Administrator en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Great product to use

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall good experience got used to using it and now that we have also started to use connectwise automate have found that the tool has much more options than does LogMeIn. But it gets the job done.

I liked that after installing the install package it was easy to access the workstation with proper credentials.

Puntos en contra:

The downside to this app is that it won't let you log right in, you have to have the correct credentials. If you try 5 times it'll lock you out for 5 minutes. I ended up in this situation many times and found it a bit frustrating. I understand the security aspect of it. But if we have made a connection with the workstation I would hope that it would recognize that and just allow the connection. Could useda more friendly file transfer.

Eric
Eric
Chief Information Officer en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent tool for managing widely distributed devices.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We are a radiology medical practice that have radiologists working in three states. When they need support, all the users have to do is make a quick phone call and we can instantly provide support even though there are hundreds of miles away.

this tool provides reliable access to our far-flung network of computers and devices to enable us to provide instant, critical support as if we were sitting at the keyboard and monitor. The ability to run diagnostics and the logs right from the dashboard is extremely useful.

Puntos en contra:

I think the cost is a little high in the pricing models could be adjusted a bit. However, as reliable and robust as the software has become I have no real complaints.

Mark
Mark
Director, Operations Systems en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 201-500 empleados

LogMeIn Central

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We have been using LogMeIn Central for over 10 years. It's a great product and serves our needs very well.

The ability to manage all of our remote computers in one place, but we can also group them into subgroups by department, vendor, etc. I also like the ability to create an installation link that I can e-mail to someone and have them set up the LogMeIn software on the computer themselves.

Puntos en contra:

The only feature that I would like to see would be the ability to grant/deny remote access on a per user basis by time of day. For example, if someone only needs remote access during 8 AM - 5 PM, we should be able to deny access between 5PM-8 AM.

Bob
Bob
Service Manager en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Alerts actually enhance customer interaction

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We have been using LogMeIn Central for over 10 years, and it remains the most effective tool for remote support.

As a services provider for critical services (healthcare institutions and emergency call centers), we have been able to specifically tailor the alerts for processes that may stop, crash, or otherwise impact proper functioning of the systems. We are often able to react before the customer realizes an issue has occurred.

Puntos en contra:

Competitive remote control offerings are less costly. However, the feature set offered, exceeds the capability of most other packages.

Jorge
IT Manager en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great desktop management tool with a few caveats

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I was able to wrangle in all of my end-users into one unified platform to both maintain windows and application updates and push out anti-virus installations.

What I like about LMI Central, in the premiere package, is the bundling of Anti-Virus and now application management and updates. The ease of being able to remotely access an end-user's workstation is what totally sells me on the software. In the past, I had to have VPN access to my work network or with other tools, I could only use Windows to access end-users over the web but with LMI, its platform agnostic and they have a great mobile app for iOS and Android that allows you to connect to anyone in your list from virtually any device.

Puntos en contra:

The biggest drawback in my use is the ability to push Windows updates, Anti-Virus installs and application updates. There is a fairly intuitive panel to push out all the requests but using it is like trying to crochet with space gloves, as you never get a real sense of feedback that the changes you requested are actually being implemented in near-real time. Sometimes the end-users workstations falsely report that they are missing installations that I know they are not, so there is a lot of fiddling with the end-users workstation in order to get it to report to LMI correctly. Also, when you've subscribed to the package that includes anti-virus installs, there is no way to centrally manage the AV, as its provided by a third party.

Parth
Web Developer en India
Empleo y contratación, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The programme is really simple to use and provides exceptional security

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We now have considerably greater insight into our geographically scattered workstations. It is simple for me to give assignments to all of my team members, and I can now keep track of their progress and create reports on time. A plethora of pre-programmed tasks makes the gadget more practicable and productive.

The most significant aspect is how simple and convenient it is to access and accomplish chores at any time. Instead of manually inspecting it on the computer, its UI and information that is provided inside its choices, resources, and other computer information are already available on my end. We increased our LogMeIn footprint to allow our users to work from anywhere and our IT support to assist them from anywhere. Because the tool is simple to use, you may use the basic functionality without having to go through extensive training.

Puntos en contra:

There are several tools in Central that need you to pay an additional fee to use. Instability, occasionally the connections go down and it doesn't reconnect in certain circumstances, but there are also cases when the tool isn't working at all, most likely due to a flaw in the update. During busy times, I had some lag and had to restart the programme.

Rhett
Network Administrator en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Seamless remote access to all workstations eliminating otherwise time consuming visits in person for simple support tasks.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I have used many remote software applications and LogMeIn is hands down the most useful and versatile player in the market. There is nothing I have found the program incapable of accomplishing and I am constantly learning new features that save me time and my clients money. It would take hours to relay all of the benefits of LogMeIn for the real world IT professional.

Instant access to multiple networks through one account interface. Easy setup and deployment of software packages and scripts for multiple scheduled maintenance tasks. File transfers are simply drag and drop convenient. With a wide range of collected data at disposal, workstation health is displayed for all aspects of computer function. There is an option to remotely power on and off computers and manage services without the need to remotely take over the computer.

Puntos en contra:

The only change I would like to see is to eliminate the disconnect that happens momentarily while updating the LogMeIn client software. (It automatically reconnects without intervention.)

IT Admin en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

I have used LogMeIn since 2011 and my work would be nearly impossible without it.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It is consistently stable and manageable for my company. I can literally triple my support of other clients with this software.

LogMeIn is a super stable remote access to other computers that I have rarely had issues with in supporting my clients. I am able to access any of the 50 computers I work with instantly, an many at the same time from either the web portal or desktop application. LogMeIn also includes several IT functions that allow sharing of files & remote rebooting of the client computers.

Puntos en contra:

The cost is higher than some competing remote access software, so unless you have a lot of remote computers you work with you could probably find a cheaper solution. They also don't have as many extra IT functions with my plan that I can find with a few free offerings out there, such as auto-reconnect once the remote system has rebooted, or a remote Windows Task Manager.

Redes informáticas, 2-10 empleados

Logmein Central - Go to for supporting customers servers

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I use it daily to connect to my customers servers. Overall, we are pleased with it but losing mouse control on a virtual guest is kind of a pain that I wish wouldn't happen. I would give it a 4 out of 5 stars overall

Easy to use Client, means you don't have to log on through the website everytime. Dual Authenication with secure code texted immediately to your phone.

Puntos en contra:

When using it with Microsoft Hyper-V, if you connect the host and then go to a guest within the host, 10% of the time your mouse will stop working and the only way to fix it is to reboot the virtual guest. Kind of expensive You have to have the advanced version to be able to use file transfer. We found that too expensive for how much we use it so we dropped it.

Patrick
Senior System Admin en EE. UU.
Seguros, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Remote desktop software that empowers helpdesk teams.

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Shadowing an end-user session from anywhere in the world is priceless. When a user cannot get on the network, but they can at least get on a webpage, you can LogMeIn to their machine and get them up and running in no time.

LogMeIn Central allows technical support specialists to view the end-users machine from anywhere in the world. You can transfer files, shadow their session, or share your desktop with them.

Puntos en contra:

The multiple sub-tiers of the product are a bit confusing. LogMeIn Central... Central basic, Central Plus, Central, Premium. We have the middle level. Some of the articles LogMeIn has says features are available for Central, then at the bottom of the article is clarifies it is only for the Premium members.

Steve
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Logmein Central Review

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: How us to support computer and users easily. Overall it has been a pleasant experience and I would recommend the service to colleagues

It give me the flexibility to access computers for support and other productivity purposes on an as needed basis. No need for the end user to go to a website and allow access. It also organizes the computers by group as well as setup additional users with selected access, as needed. Easy to use user interface and manageable from anywhere on the internet

Puntos en contra:

We feel the cost is higher then is should be. also the Captcha security, while good to have, can be an obstacle at times

brittany
Management/Bookkeeper en EE. UU.
, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Remote in from any location

5,0 hace 6 años

I like most that it gives me the ability to work from my home computer. I am able to log in within about 2 minutes and has saved me numerous trips to my office. I've used it in both my accounting and sales job and it really does keep my work info at my fingertips. Another great thing is that it gives our CPA the ability to remote in to get any documentation she needs without having to contact me.

Puntos en contra:

Set up is a little demanding but their customer service reps helped. It is also a little slow, there is a definite lag especially when opening reports.

Ray
COO en EE. UU.
, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

This was a great addition to our company.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Great purchase and I would highly recommend.

We are a staffing agency and have multiple clients and employ 500 plus employees. LogMeIn allows us to log into computers outside of our location to view employee info, retrieve weekly hours, and communicate with our time clocks. This saves us time and money and allows us to communicate with our clients without leaving our office.

Puntos en contra:

My personal opinion is that there aren't any Cons. This software saves our company valuable time and practically pays for its self with the travel time it saves.

Software informático, Trabajador autónomo

Extend your reach

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have been using LogMeIn since they have been in business. I write data management software for small businesses. LogMeIn allows me to support many times the number clients that I could possibly do without it.

LogMeIn allows me to singlehandedly support almost 100 computers. Unless there is a poor connection, there is no noticeable lag time. Lot's of tools and file transfer are handy too.

Puntos en contra:

As a product it is pretty much perfect, at least for my needs. I can't think of anything that I would like to see change except that I would like to see the price come down a bit.

Daniel
Seguridad informática y de redes, 2-10 empleados

LogmeIn Central a business tool

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We use the reporting and management tools provided to give us great access and ease of use to manage our clients servers and computers.

We utilize this for access to our clients servers and reports on their status. We use the power on tool and help give clients software support companies access to the server temporarily as needed.

Puntos en contra:

When we give someone temporary access to a server the two factor authentication for these accounts we have to remember to turn it off. Wish we could do that in the settings when we create a temp account.

Diseño, 11-50 empleados

Essential Product for Remote Companies

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Our IT department wouldn't be able to solve technical problems without LogMeIn since we're a remote team. But with this software, we're able to screen share, log in remotely, and even fix problems from across the country. It's a great tool and resource for any team.

As a remote agency, we probably couldn't function without LogMeIn. It's so helpful to easily and quickly remote log in to a computer and solve a problem. It's also great for screen sharing or for accessing another computer's local files or desktop apps for those who use multiple machines without having to go back and forth between them. This is a very smart product and it's cost effective, especially in terms of the solutions it provides.

Puntos en contra:

We really have no cons regarding LogMeIn. There are cheaper competitors out there, but you get what you pay for, and LogMeIn definitely provides the best solutions, so it's worth a slightly higher cost.

Susan
IT Director en EE. UU.
Práctica de la abogacía, 51-200 empleados

Log me in

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall I like the product and would not switch to other competitors.

I have been using this software for about 18 years. When I first used it, it was free. They have since implemented a cost for this BUT they have also improved its capability as well. This product is versatile and solid. I use it nearly every day. Saves me money as well --no more driving to remote locations.

Puntos en contra:

The rising cost. Over the years the % of cost increase is great.

Dan
Director of IT and HR en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados

Logmein Central Savings

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I can troubleshoot issues without leaving my office, which we have 20 locations throughout
Missouri. I can also install updates remotely. These are the 2 most important things that has saved our company tons of time and money. Also, I have used it for training personnel on the remote computer.

I can install it on our remote computers throughout Missouri and troubleshoot issues or install updates without having to travel.

Puntos en contra:

I would like to see file transfer capabilities on the level I have purchased

Nicholas
Software Support Technician en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good third party remote desktop application.

4,0 hace 6 años

We have clients that we are not able to vpn or rdp to since they have their own networks. We use logmein to remote into the computers that run our software so we can troubleshoot issues. This software is pretty smooth and easy to use for what we use it for. The process to configure it is simple and any one can manage this. My overall use of this is everyday 8hrs a day. well made software.

Puntos en contra:

At times it can be a heavy resource constraint on a computer that is limited with hardware. It could use some updates to it's functions but not a bad con, more like a minimal con.