15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Productive

Administra tu negocio desde un solo lugar en lugar de utilizar múltiples servicios con esta solución de software fácil de usar.

Descubre más sobre Productive

Most of the tools you need to manage an agency in one. If you want to run your agency the Productive.io way, this tool will integrate your whole business.

Puntos en contra:

The design could use some polish. No notes on individual tasks.

Valoraciones de Productive

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Productive tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 84 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Productive?

Filtrar opiniones (84)

LUCIA
Landscaper en España
Servicios medioambientales, Trabajador autónomo

Organización perfecta

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Me gusta tener todos mis proyectos en una misma aplicación, con posibilidad de facturación, de incluir gastos y tiempo invertido en cada uno y conocer la verdadera rentabilidad de mis trabajos. Cómodo e intuitivo.

Puntos en contra:

No tiene un buen calendario/agenda pero se puede sincronizar con google o con Microsoft

Felipe
Analista IT en Colombia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados

Mejora tu productividad

5,0 hace 9 meses

La función de gestión de proyectos ha sido la las útil y eficiente.

Puntos en contra:

Puede mejorar su interfaz ya que puede tornarse lento

Nazirul
Nazirul
Managing Partner en Malasia

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Core functions are great - would be better with more

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Best experience hands down comes from the account management team, which deals with our issues swiftly and effectively. Almost every SAAS has 1 or 2 key differentiators, but Productive stands out in terms of their support and dedication to ensuring a positive customer relationship experience

Everything is all in one place without the need of multiple softwares

Puntos en contra:

Some features that are a no-brainer (eg. tracking non-billable proposal hours) should have been able to be directly tracked from the sales function instead of having to be tracked as internal hours. But these are nitty gritty details which should make way to Productive sometime in the near future

Dave
Dave
Owner and developper en Canadá
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

One of the most practical for profitability tracking

4,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: It does what I need it to do and for a price that is worth it.
Again, tracking project profitability is my main reason to use it.

The main reason I chose Productive was to be able to track the profitability of each project, by assigning a cost by ressource (employee) and tracking billing + expenses on each project. The reporting and customizable dashboard are very appreciated features. I also like the fact that we can email directly to a deal to add entries in the crm. I also like the Notion type documents. Could have more options though

Puntos en contra:

- The CRM is a bit basic. Notes and followups could be more intuitive and organized. - The navigation inside the app is not always clear and I found myself often searching for the way to get to where I need. - When adding time outside the dates of a budget, the error preventing me from adding it was annoying. I would have prefferred a warning and be able to choose to add it anyway. - I'd like to be able to quickly create a task from the time tracking entry on the calendar view if I found myself on working on something that was not initially listed. - Managing billing and budget is not user friendly, especially when pre-selling hours.

Productive reveiw

3,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: It could be more connected and adapted to the needs of a particular job

Scheduling, Task management and Time management, Customers help

Puntos en contra:

It is sometimes slow, after update a lot of things are not working, some updates make my job harder

Ian
Founder and Director en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Everything we need in one platform

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Productive includes all the features we wanted and nothing we didn't. We used ClickUp for some time, but found it was hard to use and customise to our needs. Productive gives us the tools we need to keep projects on track and assigned to the right people and gives us business metrics that keep us aligned and on-point. It's been a game-changer for us, and we can only see it getting better.

Puntos en contra:

Productive is expensive, especially as you add more users. Other products are cheaper, but they aren't tailored to what we need, so they end up costing in other ways.

Clifton
Owner en EE. UU.
Diseño gráfico, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Great project/task management product!

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Implementation was easy with the Design team and easy with clients once they were trained a bit on the product. Overall my team likes Productive way better than previous Project Management tools we've used. The reporting has also been amazing! Seeing how profitable the company is as a whole and each employee. That's a game changer!

Project managemement, task management, time tracking, invoicing, there isn't much I don't love about Productive!

Puntos en contra:

I wish there was a way to better implement email into the product. Right now email and Productive are separate. Having them tied closer together would help eliminate on additional product.

Petar
CEO en Croacia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Perfect even for a small company

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Really great, we'll keep using it as we grow bigger.

It has everything you need - from task management (including subtasks and workflows!) to reporting and time management. The price is very reasonable, regardless of the number of users. Some project management software has affordable pricing for a small number of users, only to rip you off when your company grows.

Puntos en contra:

Filters for tasks could have more options (e.g. date filter has only equal or not equal). It would be perfect to have a single overview of tasks across all projects. Currently, that is somehow possible but lacks more powerful filters.

Benjie
Founding Principal en EE. UU.

Fantastic Support Team

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I love it. I've looked at other tools, and turned them down simply because of their lack of reporting and all-in-one capabilities. Despite smaller features like automation, note taking, and dependency being really attractive.

We love that this tool is agency management in one tool! We can track projects / tasks, as well as record employee PTO, schedule work to manage capacity, and bill ALL IN THE SAME PLACE. Customer support is responsive and immensely helpful. Especially for explaining the parts of the tool that applies to areas outside our expertise (like finances).

Puntos en contra:

The list layout leaves things to be desired in terms of design and organization of information. Would love to see automation, and the ability to mark tasks as dependent on / blocked by others come to the tool. The note taking tool is really basic and not co-write-friendly.

Robert
Robert
Owner en Canadá
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

Gave me a running start

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I use Productive for my day-to-day operations and was able to do an integration with Trello using their API. This makes my invoicing a breeze and allows me to give time reports to my customers. There is a ton of other features (sales pipeline, scheduling, financial reports) I am not using, but just for the small part I am using, it is a big time saver.

Productive has: - comprehensive feature set - ease of use - a tutorial to get you familiar with the different modules of the product - a decent price - customers can access the platform (when you grant them access) - an API to allow integrations with other components - responsive support (some bugs get fixed really fast)

Puntos en contra:

- some structure elements may not be an exact match to your business (like with any product) - support is only during business hours, being a solo entrepreneur, problems don't always happen between 9-5 Monday-Friday - support could benefit from a ticketing system instead of a chat-based system - the task component have few features when compared with Trello. Strange for a company that brands itself as "more powerful than Trello and simpler to use than Jira" (https://www.productive.io/tour/project-management/).

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Every tool you need for an agency

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's a great tool and the only one we found that ticks all the boxes for our business.

Fully-featured with a continually improving product roadmap and excellent customer support.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes it's difficult to work out how much budget is remaining as the calculations don't always tally with my own figures. Some nuances in how the calculations are done I think. Some features have started to move to the 'premium' tier.

Karla
Head of Production en Países Bajos
Medios online, 11-50 empleados

A great move!

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

- Features catered to agency needs - Great customer service - Budget management - Simplified time tracking - Budgeting and invoicing in one place

Puntos en contra:

- Lack of very top level resourcing (overview of at least 4 months within one view)

Jaka
Product Designer & Owner en Eslovenia

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

A good but expensive option

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's good but certain aspects could be improved.

I like the split of booked and billed hours, as well as the ease of invoicing

Puntos en contra:

It's very expensive compared to similar products. The mobile app is clunky.

Emma
Managing Director en RU

Productive productive!

4,0 hace 2 años

Future-focussed and a modern software for agencies

Puntos en contra:

Hard to make full use of Productive and some features - such as the sales funnel - don't act enough like a CRM.

Bojan
Head of Marketing en Croacia
Software informático, 201-500 empleados

Greatest agency management software

5,0 hace 2 años

Productive enables me to keep everything in one place; all the way from ideation, budgeting, project management to expense tracking. It strikes the right balance between powerful features and ease of use. I love using Productive, especially features such as Insights which really position it as a unique tool on the market.

Puntos en contra:

Productive is best utilized when the entire organization is actively using the tool. Buy-in from most if not all internal stakeholders is highly recommended.

Mark
Founding Partner en RU

Productive for agency management

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's a good all round tool that brings together a number of different platforms into a single tool.

Productive is a great all round tool for managing an agency, giving us time and budget management to understand the profitability across each client engagement & new business business pursuit.

Puntos en contra:

It can take a while for new starters to get up to speed as some parts aren't very intuitive.

Luka
Luka
Co-Founder at Studio Bien en Croacia
Diseño
Fuente de la reseña

Great software that has everything I need to run a profitable business.

5,0 hace 6 años

Productive is great because I have an overview of every segment of my company in one place. From sales, scheduling projects, communication management, employee management all the way to the reporting. We were paying multiple software apps, which was not only expensive but also confusing and time wasting. With Productive costs were cut down significantly. The support team is very responsive, always available and fast in helping us solve our issues.

Puntos en contra:

It takes some time for setting up the organization and getting everybody on board, but with Productive help center and their support team that was done in a jiffy. The software is a bit robust due to its wide pallet of functionalities, so it has a bit steep learning curve.

Jack
HoPM en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Great Product that outperforms a lot of competitors

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great and would recommend over other platforms

UI, UX, Covers a lot without overcomplicating the experience. Competitive cost, great support service. Constant updates and features getting added.

Puntos en contra:

(Small) Still fine tuning in some areas, so not everything is perfect , but lots of roll out of good updates which shows its only going to get better

Kerry
PS Specialist en EE. UU.
Software informático, 5.001-10.000 empleados

It's an OK Product

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I think it is great for the overall management of project and tracking time, but as I stated above not great for fixes on the conversion end.

It has a great option to track your time management per project which is great for reporting purposes.

Puntos en contra:

I am the tester for our conversions and there is not a good way for the conversion person and me to see what has not been done on fixes for our conversion and what I need to test. We used Jira for this in the past and it was a much better tool for us in this capacity.

Patrick
Digital Marketing Specialist en Australia

Patrick Review

5,0 hace 6 meses

Easy to use and uploads documents fast and seemlessly.

Puntos en contra:

Don’t like how tasks under an umbrella task can’t have the same specifics applied (ie r for tasks to individual due dates or a single due date for all of them)

Tim
Business Developer en Bélgica
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

Review

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We are implementing our entire project journey in Productive, as said above from sales towards invoicing. This goes quite smoothly, although fixing errors in the process is not always easy.

If everything is configured properly, the flow of a project is very easy, from sales over project management towards invoicing, everything works very nicely.

Puntos en contra:

It is not very customizable, although they are working on it.

Kateřina
Study Coordinator en Chequia
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Productive Review

4,0 hace 11 meses

Productive is a product management software which offers many useful features, custom workflows, time tracking, resource allocation or reporting. As the most valuable I consider the resource management tool which enables to manage the resources (team members, equipment) effectively.

Puntos en contra:

Due to the complexity of the application It is quite difficult to learn using all the features available. Some features are available at a higher price, so the price can be quite high.

Maciej
CEO en Polonia
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good product to start your journey with professional project budgeting and resource allocation

5,0 hace 2 años

Very nice designed, esy to use, many options.

Puntos en contra:

Not possible to make small adjustments - you buy what you have.

Megan
Creative Associate en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

LOVE. Being able to go from a desktop app to a mobile app with ease is great

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: My team's workflow has improved tremendously. The software makes communication and workflows easy by keeping everything organized. I love being able to communicate with clients through Productive as well.

My favorite thing about Productive is being able to organize and personalize my own dashboard layout. I am someone who works better when I can make task lists and productive allows me to make private lists for myself to use throughout the day.

Puntos en contra:

I wish this software would allow subtasks under the original task -- sometimes a task isn't complete unless multiple subtasks are completed first. This would allow our workflow to move more smoothly.

Consultant en Irlanda
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Amazing Customer Service

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Brilliant - The customer service in particular is fantastic. We had an excellent onboarding call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was exceptionally patient with us and had fantastic product-knowledge. He guided us through an automated time tracking solution which will be invaluable to us in the months and years ahead.

The breath and scope of the product - There is a lot of functionality available and we have only begun to scratch the surface.

Puntos en contra:

Due to the extent of functionality, getting set-up on the system took a bit of time - minor gripe