Filtrar por:

Valoraciones medias

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Productive

Administra tu negocio desde un solo lugar en lugar de utilizar múltiples servicios con esta solución de software fácil de usar.

Descubre más sobre Productive

Mostrando 29 opiniones

Luka P.
Co-Founder at Studio Bien
Diseño
  • Publicado el 24/5/2018

"Great software that has everything I need to run a profitable business."

Puntos a favor: Productive is great because I have an overview of every segment of my company in one place. From sales, scheduling projects, communication management, employee management all the way to the reporting. We were paying multiple software apps, which was not only expensive but also confusing and time wasting. With Productive costs were cut down significantly. The support team is very responsive, always available and fast in helping us solve our issues.

Contras: It takes some time for setting up the organization and getting everybody on board, but with Productive help center and their support team that was done in a jiffy. The software is a bit robust due to its wide pallet of functionalities, so it has a bit steep learning curve.

Robert N.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 5/9/2019

"Gave me a running start"

Comentarios: I use Productive for my day-to-day operations and was able to do an integration with Trello using their API. This makes my invoicing a breeze and allows me to give time reports to my customers. There is a ton of other features (sales pipeline, scheduling, financial reports) I am not using, but just for the small part I am using, it is a big time saver.

Puntos a favor: Productive has:
- comprehensive feature set
- ease of use
- a tutorial to get you familiar with the different modules of the product
- a decent price
- customers can access the platform (when you grant them access)
- an API to allow integrations with other components
- responsive support (some bugs get fixed really fast)

Contras: - some structure elements may not be an exact match to your business (like with any product)
- support is only during business hours, being a solo entrepreneur, problems don't always happen between 9-5 Monday-Friday
- support could benefit from a ticketing system instead of a chat-based system
- the task component have few features when compared with Trello. Strange for a company that brands itself as "more powerful than Trello and simpler to use than Jira" (https://www.productive.io/tour/project-management/).

• Publicado el 5/9/2019
Yasmien W.
Assistant Digital Strategist
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/5/2018

"Easy to use and the interface is simple and easy to navigate through."

Comentarios: Task productivity and transparency in team tasks

Puntos a favor: Very simple to navigate through. It is easy to set up collaborative tasks and track team productivity.

Contras: You have to enter your tasks manually to track your tasks and timing. It also does not seem to give you an accurate overview of your weeks tasks productivity.

Mauricio P.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/7/2020

"Great tool, but a bit expensive"

Puntos a favor: Productive worked great for us at the beginning, and really helped us to keep track of our projects and costs.

Contras: Pricing was a bit high compared to other tools and there were some features missing like real time board updates.

• Publicado el 17/7/2020
Jeff H.
Founder / Creative Director
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/9/2019

"Game Changer"

Comentarios: Productive has helped our team be more efficient on time and stay on budget. From an owner perspective, it has allowed me to closely monitor profitability, which I had slacked on before.

Puntos a favor: The thing I liked most is the speed and design of the UI/UX alongside the feature set. We have tried most PM tools and this covers all that and more to help us run more efficiently and see the data we need.

Contras: I would really have to dig to find something I didn't like about the software. Most of the issues fell on me at the beginning with ways I should have been operating my agency before getting on Productive. So really there is nothing that I dislike.

• Publicado el 11/9/2019
Ida P.
Customer Experience & Digital Advisory Leader
Contabilidad
  • Publicado el 21/2/2018

"Excellent all-in-one tool for productive running of the company. From sales to invoices, with all of"

Comentarios: productivity

Puntos a favor: I've implemented Productive as a project management tool into my company ENTG 3 years ago. We are providing numerous digital services to our clients and big chunk of that is also production. When I tried it it was still in the early phases but basics as task and time management and contacts were covered. Since then, Productive had upgraded by listening to it's users like us into a tool that you can use for running a whole organization. We have our sales pipeline, our project management and profitability reports, scheduling from recently and even invoices creation through 1 click. Would really warmly recommend it to everyone that don't feel like bothering and paying to 5 different systems in order to get the same results that Productive can make in just one.

Contras: Mobile app is still not performing in the optimium experience like the web app, but it's still very usable and improving daily.

• Publicado el 21/2/2018
Jonathan G.
Director Of Operations
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/3/2020

"Productive Is Awesome"

Puntos a favor: I've been in the advertising marketing business on the operations side for over 25 years. I've seen and used lots of Project/Financial/Resource Management software in my day, and this is by far the best one I've used. It It was easy to set up, user friendly and has great, actionable data.

Contras: The only con is the way hours are entered into the Resource Scheduling area. Its requires manual calculations that are a bit laborious.

• Publicado el 16/3/2020
Arman A.
Co-Founder
Servicios medioambientales
  • Publicado el 12/3/2018

"Simple, fuss-free and meets all our needs as a growing agency."

Puntos a favor: My main issue in the past with other software was that they were too complex, had too many features or had too much of a learning curve. Productive on the other hand is easy to get your head around and start working with from day one. Our team has now been using Productive for almost 2 months and we're active on it daily. The main features we use are creating sales (which is essentially leads), creating projects (in our case new client projects), calculating project costs, creating tasks and assigning them to team members and sharing the project with clients via the dashboard. What's more is that Productive have outstanding customer service, I actually just received a letter in the mail today written by their team which proves they're ready to go above and beyond for their users. Lastly, their price point is unbeatable. The Pricing page says it all and compared to the other software out there, Productive is easily the best value for money.

Contras: Small bug with the hourly rate when creating a new project.

Marketing Manager
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/3/2018

"Easy to use, user-friendly interface, nice design, has much useful stuff."

Puntos a favor: Connecting my words with photos using just one monkey :)
Schedule option is great too, and I like and use a lot of custom tags.

Contras: Boards. Let's say, one project has 5 boards, and when moving tasks from one board to another, I don't know where does it go. It's easy if I'm the owner of the project, but when I'm doing some things in other project, I just don't know where to put it. Suggestion - maybe when the user is in one board, he can just see task lists from that board?

Boris V.
Relaciones gubernamentales, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/3/2018

"All-in-one agency management software"

Comentarios: Productive.io offers us a framework to run our business in and all the tools to manage it.

Puntos a favor: Integrated sales, project management, time tracking, team scheduling and invoicing software. Most of the tools you need to manage an agency in one.
If you want to run your agency the Productive.io way, this tool will integrate your whole business.

Contras: The tool does everything. Which means that you'll be best of running your business and using the tool exactly as the developers intended, which takes some getting used to.
For a tool that is meant to do everything it doesn't really cater to the power-user a lot, there are few keyboard shortcuts and you'll be clicking a log.
The tool can be buggy and slow at times. And there is no off-line support.
Using Productive.io will create a HUGE single point of failure for your company.

• Publicado el 19/3/2018
Jane G.
  • Publicado el 11/5/2018

"Nice interface and easy to use, lots of features"

Puntos a favor: The interface is exactly what I need, easy to use and find what I'm looking for. Also allows the team to communicate with the client and get feedback. You can assign tasks, view the calendar, upload files, and I like that you can reply via email and that there's Time Tracking included. Also like that there's a free 30 day trial that doesn't require you to add your credit card. One thing that really stands out from the rest is the Sales section, you can see where you've submitted Proposals (including estimate amount) and see them 'In Negotiation' so you can keep track of projects that aren't even started yet - and then convert them to Projects.

Contras: The fact that they charge per user is not all that great because the amount of users changes all the time, depending on the project, so there's no way to plan your monthly budget (if you're a small company that matters).

• Publicado el 11/5/2018
Vibor C.
  • Publicado el 15/6/2018

"Professional. Approachable. Friendly. Helpful."

Puntos a favor: It really has the potential to unify the agency processes and eliminate the need for several tools. It brings together time tracking, project management, CRM and sales, financials, invoicing. One of the really cool options is the fact that you can use as much or as little features that you need. You adjust the software to your sales and business process not the other way around. A special hat-tip goes to the support team. They were readily available, helpful, really went an extra mile to help out, even came to our office and did a presentation and training even before we signed up for the software. I am in this industry for more than a decade and rarely does one see support team with so much passion about their product and their willingness to explain all the possible details. Highly recommended!

Contras: In some rare occasions there are minor issues with synchonisation between time entries made from the website, mobile app and desktop widget. However, when we reported those issues, team was quick to fix them and continiously offered help.

• Publicado el 15/6/2018
Paolo O.
CTO
  • Publicado el 9/9/2019

"Powerful."

Comentarios: good.

Puntos a favor: Productive is a good product to track projects and time spent on it.

Contras: Strict methodology brings some rigidity.

• Publicado el 9/9/2019
Velimir G.
  • Publicado el 15/3/2018

"A great tool that gets the work done, while being easy to use."

Comentarios: Better insight in our business.

Puntos a favor: UX details that make everyday tasks like logging time simpler. And, over time, getting more and more simple, taking fewer and fewer clicks to perform the desired action.

Contras: It's "opinionated" in the sense of data/information architecture (clients/budgets/expenses/invoices/etc. - you have to follow the logic of the application).

Camille B.
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/3/2018

"Productive.io helped us organize better our work and made collaboration easier with our team members"

Comentarios: - Better team organization
- Better project management
- Better time tracking

Puntos a favor: The main features are awesome and so far we've used almost daily the task list, time tracking, sales board and the project's management section. We're also very happy with the customer service provided by Productive.io

Contras: I'd like to be able to customize more our quotes (ie: change colors, fonts, layout, add additional text like our terms and conditions etc.). Sometimes, I'm also confused about small details (where to click, what's the link between sales, projects, the pricing ie: hourly or not), but in a few weeks we've already seen the software update and improve a lot so we're convinced the team behind Productive.io is working making everything on point.

• Publicado el 13/3/2018
Megan J.
Creative Associate
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/7/2018

"LOVE. Being able to go from a desktop app to a mobile app with ease is great"

Comentarios: My team's workflow has improved tremendously. The software makes communication and workflows easy by keeping everything organized. I love being able to communicate with clients through Productive as well.

Puntos a favor: My favorite thing about Productive is being able to organize and personalize my own dashboard layout. I am someone who works better when I can make task lists and productive allows me to make private lists for myself to use throughout the day.

Contras: I wish this software would allow subtasks under the original task -- sometimes a task isn't complete unless multiple subtasks are completed first. This would allow our workflow to move more smoothly.

• Publicado el 17/7/2018
Account Group Director

"Intuitive and accessible"

Comentarios: Organization and collaboration with my team.

Puntos a favor: Like how I can access it from anywhere with the mobile app or from any browser.
Great tool for sharing projects with team mates in real time.
Great project management tool!

Contras: Wish there was a way to create a unique number for each project to track projects numerically as new projects come in and make it easier to archive and retrieve in the future.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Productive el 21/3/2018

Hi there,

As you know, Projects are basically containers within Productive that hold Budgets. Since you can have multiple budgets within each project, we put more importance on the budgets themselves.

The number you are looking for is on the budgets, not projects.

Jerko S.
Business Development
  • Publicado el 15/3/2018

"A must-have business tool for a software development agency."

Comentarios: Financial insight, time tracking, invoicing etc.

Puntos a favor: I love the time tracking, budgeting, reporting, invoicing features. From a managers standpoint, this software covers all our business needs. The reporting system gives us an in-depth review in terms of cost/ revenue structure, profitability, time spent, project success, employee utilization etc. The data really helps us make better business decisions.

Contras: Our developers struggle using the task management feature, and we're currently developing a new framework that can easily be used in Productive.

Robin V.
Co-owner & Strategy Director
  • Publicado el 25/5/2018

"Innovative all-in-one solution for agencies in the creative industry"

Puntos a favor: - All-in-one solution
- The help/support of the team
- Reporting options and financial insights
- The clear flow from sales pipeline to project

Contras: - Invoicing/quotation features limited
- Dashboard view is not visual/customizable enough
- Project management features are limited
- Roles and user rights are not customizable enough
- The Desktop App is more 'buggy' then the browser version
- Integration with local finance software (Yuki)

• Publicado el 25/5/2018
Tim H.
Chairman/Owner
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/3/2018

"We are AdAgency and PR Firm, Productive is the ideal project management tool."

Comentarios: Productivity

Puntos a favor: Ease of use. And the ability for everything to be self contained within the software...no need to email...or to email docs/elements.

Contras: We have found nothing as yet. We are new users but don't anticipate any issues. We will be eliminating Clients and Profits over the next few months and begin using Intuit for billing. That too looks to be an easy transition.

Caine S.
Business Owner
  • Publicado el 12/3/2018

"Moving our studio over to productive has been a game changer."

Puntos a favor: We managed to transition 4 different software applications into 1, saving us monthly costs as well as improving our efficiency in running our studio.

Contras: So far there really isn't much I can say in a negative way, there are a few additional features we would like, but its great that they publish their development roadmap so we can see these features are coming.

Product Manager
Diseño
  • Publicado el 24/5/2018

"Great customer service team, gabrijeila was amazing"

Puntos a favor: easy to pick up and onboard team members, we switched from another program and uploading tasks was a breeze

Contras: inability to easily delete tasks. this process can be convoluted and annoying at time. Dont understand why things can only be archived

Respuesta de proveedores

por Productive el 28/5/2018

Hi there,

Thanks for the honest review. It could be our fault for not informing you properly, but you can delete tasks as well from now on!

Daria R.
Technology Director
  • Publicado el 12/3/2018

"Very robust system that accomplishes a lot"

Puntos a favor: The profitability is the most compelling part to us. Knowing exactly how much we actually spent on a proejct and how much came in.

Contras: Learning to use it took some time because it has some interesting requirements. I wish it were a bit more flexible (ie deleting vs archiving if a mistake is made, archiving with live budgets)

Filip G.
Content Marketer
Internet, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/3/2018

"Great package for a small fee"

Puntos a favor: It's simply great value for money, it gives you tons of features in a very easy to use interface. Wholly recommended.

Contras: The only thing is that it's meant more for agencies with more staff whereas I tend to use it solo for 90% of the time, which means some features go unused

Digital Developer
  • Publicado el 12/3/2018

"Finally. A productivity solution that works for or company."

Puntos a favor: I appreciate the built-in time management. The ability to bill to two different business entities is crucial for our combined organization.

Contras: The design could use some polish. No notes on individual tasks. Really, though, my biggest hang up is the design is not great.