Opiniones de Square Appointments

Sobre Square Appointments

No disponible

Puntos en contra:

The only problem with it is that typically our clients just want black and white, yes or no, a or b.

Valoraciones de Square Appointments

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Square Appointments tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 150 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Square Appointments?

Filtrar opiniones (150)

Jose luis B.
groomer en EE. UU.
Servicios, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

hialeah

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: no pierdo app

rapido y facil seguro sencillo eficaz para poder hacer mas clientes en menos tiempo posible

Puntos en contra:

facilita el trabajo haciendo así no tener que olvidar app programados de manera manual y automático es mejor

Matt B.
Matt B.
Freight Rate Analyst en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

One of the easiest to set up app for appointments

5,0 hace 9 meses

I loved how easy it was to set up. There were quite a few steps involved, but the app provided the steps needed and let me know if I was missing anything.

Puntos en contra:

I don't have many cons right now. So far it's met all of my needs.

Lucille G.
Event Director en EE. UU.
Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados

Easy All-In-One System

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I would highly recommend Square Appointments for a simple system that is elegant and user-friendly.

Square Appointments is great because it alleviates one less account you need. It handles merchant processing, product inventory, client records, appointment deposits and more.

Puntos en contra:

I don't like the look/functionality of the embedded scheduling widget. It doesn't blend well with most websites and is very noticeably a square application. (Which I suppose is great/strong branding on their part)

Kunal T.
CEO en Australia
Servicios jurídicos, Trabajador autónomo

Good but with limitations

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: If had a local business I would not shift away from Square, but since my business serves customers globally I needed a better alternative.

The best thing about Square Appointments that the free feature gives you most of the options, most important being to collect payments and deposit them straight into your bank account. No fuss. Easy to use and integrate.

Puntos en contra:

However, Square Appointments is best for people who serve local clientele and do not serve clientele based in another time zone. In my case, I have a business where I meet up online with people located in different time zones and across the globe. The biggest disadvantage is that Square Appointments does not show booking times in their local time zone. It uses my time zone everywhere, it makes it super confusing for people who are booking. Another con, is that it will collect payments only in your currency, it won't convert or collect payments in another currency. I am based in Australia, but my customers in Canada would want to pay in Canadian Dollars and not Australian dollars, thus is a bit of hinderance for me. The last thing is that if you wish to go paid then it is pretty expensive starting at $35 per month, per location. All this when other competitors are giving the same features for much less.

David O.
owner en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, Trabajador autónomo

Extortion

3,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: Had to upgrade my subscription in order to retrieve my client list. Extortion!!!

It was free to Square users and synced to Google calendar.

Puntos en contra:

It is no longer free to square users and is NOT good for a mobile service business if you need to book longer arrival times. You can only book exact times which is almost impossible to keep when each job is different.

Vanessa L.
Esthetician en EE. UU.
Productos cosméticos, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

great

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

It's a great profram for a start up super cheap and easy to use

Puntos en contra:

you can't create pacages or a refer a freind program

Kevin T.
Servicios para el consumidor, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Hands down the easiest and best appointment scheduling software.

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Superb. Square appointments works great every time. Setup your hours, services, time required per services. Share your booking link. And ….GO!

Seamless integration with Squares payment system. One stop shop.

Puntos en contra:

It’s so easy and does such a great job I don’t have any complaints at this moment.

Heather G.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Great Product

5,0 el año pasado

When I opened my practice I needed an appointment system that also worked with my merchant services. Square appointments was so easy to install and navigate. It also works great with google calendar which is a major plus for me. We have an online booking link where we were able to use Zapier as well to connect directly to square appointments with the help of google calendar. Truly fantastic!

Puntos en contra:

Wish there were more customized features to the appointments app but I am sure in time that will happen too.

Lorrie E.
Lorrie E.
Independent Consultant en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Square appointments allows seamless appointment setting.

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Allowing clients to 0ay at appointment set up makes a smooth transition without multiple steps from other processors.

Square appointments is easy to use and features everything that a small service oriented business needs. I love that clients can pay for the service from the appointment page.

Puntos en contra:

At first I was confused on how to make payment from appointment window optional. The steps could have been more clear.

Charron e. S.
Charron e. S.
Mobile DJ en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados

Square Appointment on the go

4,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: I enjoyed the use of the program. It was an issue when I didn't use square for all my clients. It wanted control of my schedule.

It connects to my Instagram account and website for clients to register on their own. The interface is simple to use. Very streamline.

Puntos en contra:

That is connected to the square app. It need to connect to the app. All the appointments have to done inside square appointments.

Ramona D.
Owner & Remedial Massage Therapist en Australia
Medicina alternativa, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Good for only one location

3,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: It was a good experience but I needed something more flexible and more robust to grow with my business in terms of record keeping of my clients.

Easy to use and set up. I liked that it integrated with Square Payments. Good for reminding clients of appointments by email and text.

Puntos en contra:

Increased fees for multiple locations. As a small business trying to work multiple locations to gain varied clientele it was counter productive for me to continue using it.

Bonita S.
Business Owner en Canadá
Medicina alternativa, Trabajador autónomo

The Best Appointment Integration for Online Booking

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: I was one of the first Canadian adopters, and when I noticed a small issue with the postal code field (which at the time was set up for only American zip codes), which affected a client's ability to book a session with advance payment, Square support was quick to resolve the issue, and they offered me some free transaction fee coverage for my trouble. While I eventually switched to payment at the time of service, I appreciated how quickly and deftly my issue was resolved.

It works seamlessly, and allows me to give my clients a Covid message, and a link to my client/practitioner agreement before they even book their session. I love that it integrates Square software and my Google Calendar, so there is no duplication of effort. Though I do not use the feature, it's brilliant that it will allow me to accept payment through Square at the time clients book an appointment.

Puntos en contra:

Some of the backend features could use some tweaking. Given how many of us work from home, there should be an option for a client to choose a remote session, not just their home or my office. I always have to contact clients to find out if they want to meet at my office or work via Zoom. That choice should be one that clients can make clearly at the time of booking their session.

Heidi H.
Chiropractor/Owner en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados

Online Scheduling for Chiropractic Practice

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Square appointments is great for my chiropractic practice. Online scheduling is convenient for my customers and my staff. The platform is very user friendly, and easy to set up. My customers love the option to schedule online and ability to modify their own appointments. Appointment reminders have reduced the number of missed appointments.

Square appointments is extremely user friendly for my employees and for my customers. Email and text reminders reduce missed appointments.

Puntos en contra:

It would be nice to have a feature that would allow you to schedule recurring appointments on certain days of the month (ex: 1st and 3rd Fridays).

Jennifer W.
Private Practice Therapist en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, Trabajador autónomo

So Easy To Use, Business Generating

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Square Appointments has been fantastic for driving business to my private practice, as many people do not want to make a call or send an email to get started in therapy, but would prefer to just book an appointment. Also, it saves me time and energy with scheduling clients because we do not have to go back and forth discussing availability - they can just look at the calendar through the booking widget and book their own appointment.

I love that it enables my clients to easily make appointments online and sends them automated reminders, that I don't have to be involved in sending.

Puntos en contra:

If you encounter a problem it can be very difficult to find the contact number for customer service through the square site.

Daja H.
Business owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Square is perfect for small businesses!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I love that I can integrate my google calendar with square. It’s amazing to have your days in one place! Square sends out reminders and confirmations which is amazing. My clients like the text message option. It goes right to their phone and all they have to do is look in their messages to check, no logins and passwords to worry about for them.

I love that I can complete transactions and book the same client all in one place! I’m a one man show so this makes life easy and helps me retain business!

Puntos en contra:

I don’t have many complaints with square appointments. It’s worked well with keeping my schedule intact.

Avril J.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Set your Appointments and get Paid in One

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I needed a way to have clients schedule consulting and also pay for the time immediately. Before I was utilizing several online platforms that were not linked .

The ease in which you are able to set up the system was delightful,non invasive and efficient. I also like the fact someone can select from a menu to better customize their engagement with the process. ANd the mobile app is nearly identical to the desktop version which makes travel mode more efficient.

Puntos en contra:

My initial set up was separate from my Square account however it is now an integral component. The new integration removed the need to work

Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Makeup artist en EE. UU.
Productos cosméticos, Trabajador autónomo

Favorite booking app

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall it’s my favorite booking app. It has everything in one without a monthly charge.

This is my favorite booking app. It has everything in one. Clients can book appointments and pay for service.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing I don’t like about it is that I can add photos to appointments for category purposes. But clients can’t see the photos when booking. It would be nice to be able to put a photo next to the service on booking page

Vesta G.
owner en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados

Excellent saas

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: This appointment system has changed the way we work and increased our revenue. And the regular updates are incredibly useful, systematically solving one issue after another. We are so happy with this service.

-have customers pre-pay for appointments -manage multiple types of appointment and multiple employees -fine tune cancellation periods -charge cancellation fees -useful analytics

Puntos en contra:

-While there is a client list, which is great, it does not connect back to the charges or appointments made by that client, so it's very difficult to backtrack and figure out how a client has interacted with your company. For instance, a client calls and gives you their name and would like to cancel an appointment for a refund. The easy thing would be to find their name in the client list and see their appointment and charge, click over and cancel and refund. Right now, you'd have to click through and find their appointment by looking week-by-week. It gets even harder if someone has canceled the appointment. Then there's no way to find the payment they made, e.g. to verify that they've been refunded.

Heather M.
Barbershop owner en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados

Square for barbershop

3,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: I’m currently searching for another appointment system that has some of the features square is lacking, there’s just many things Square should offer for the beauty industry that they don’t and for such a big company they would be such a small changes I don’t understand why they don’t initiate them.

Square is one of the first POS systems that I used so I’m very familiar with it. It integrates easily with many different applications and has a fair amount of necessary features.

Puntos en contra:

I pay a lot of money to use square for appointments square for payroll square for POS square for marketing etc. etc. I hate that every part of Square has a different app I wish I could all just be in one and I hate how they charge for every little thing, boy they make a ton of money off me and their customer service is horrible

Zachery L.
salon owner en EE. UU.
Productos cosméticos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Alternativas consideradas:

Flawed system, allow's clients to take advantage of your business

1,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: horrible with apts.. they will not add any features despite over whelming crystals for the added apps because they don't agree or like the requested feature. the flaws in the card on file protection system that can be deleted from the client end cost the business money. their last of understand for adding feature is crazy. they have no idea what things are like from out point of view and refusing to fix these feature cause they don't think its necessary.

I like its connected to my register system, their price is affordable,

Puntos en contra:

the system is super flawed. to book an apt you can require a card on file for no show protection. However clients can book an apt put card information in, then after they book the apt all they have to do is log into their account and delete their card on file. I am not notified they did it and when they don't show up for their apt I can't charge them because they took their card off their account right after they made the apt. this is a joke. then on top of that they don't offer the feature to block clients from booking online.. so then I can't stop them from booking future apps when they owe me money for their no call now show.. when this was brought to their attention in community forms and new features .. they responded back they want the clients to be able to have control over their card information. no these clients would not exit without my business. they are my clients not their and they have no right telling me anything about my clients. I am super disappointment in square with this system and very upset that people who sit at a desk thinking they know what features are best when they don't run or own their own business let alone the field I am working in. bottom line there is no card on file feature despite what they say since a client can delete it themself and still keep and apt and not show up for it. I don't see square doing anything about it since this has been a on going topic for a year or more now.

Denise J.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Professional Edge

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My business is a referral based appointment only business. I have tried two other online schedule systems prior to square. Both proved to be complicated and confusing for myself and my clients causing many missed appointments by both of us. Since Square not only has my appointment calendar run like a well oil machine but I have been able to add therapists and because it’s so interactive I am able to now schedule for a massage client who would like to try a facial. Also, it is extremely easy to adjust the services to allow for monthly specials.

Easy to use both for my staff and clients. Interactive, staff can view and help manage each other’s schedule. Also, can block off time if needed.

Puntos en contra:

I really haven’t found anything I don’t like with this system. Extremely pleased

Cory M.
Chiropractor en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Loving it!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I love using square appointments. It is easy and convenient. Changes are quick and patients love the reminders.

I like the reminder portion the best. Patients get their reminder immediately after setting the appointment and then again 2 hours before. I also like how it lists their prior visits.

Puntos en contra:

I would love to be able to click on a patients name on the appointment screen and then scan their card so that it would track more of the individual services. I would also love to be able to use it from my desktop computer.

Owner / Esthetician en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo

Amazing

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It's a really easy program and I love using it.

It's free... but incredibly easy to use! It works well, syncs with my google calendar and makes scheduling appointments easy for my clients! Moving things around and editing services is easy too which is HUGE!

Puntos en contra:

I wish they had a more user friendly interface with more options when it came to storing client info. I'd love more detailed options for notes as well as a way to store images and view them side by side for before and afters- it was almost a deal breaker. They have said this will come in the future as a LOT of people have requested this but nothing has been done.

Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Owner en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, Trabajador autónomo

Stress free appointments

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: This allows me to spend more time focusing on the clients rather then excusing myself to answer my phone. I also no longer have to carry my appointment book with me. Everything is right there!

Easy to use for myself as well as clients making appointments. Fast, and accurate. I no longer have to stop what I'm doing to answer the phone.

Puntos en contra:

Other then the allowance I could give myself by speaking to the client booking their appointments.... I have nothing bad to say about this!

Jaree W.
Massage Therapist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Great Product!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: This is a wonderful product. It makes owning a small business very doable. Most companies only offer of part of what square offers all in one package. They are easy to communicate with but rarely need to do so. I also like that if you don't want some of the services you have the option not to pay for them if you do not need that service.

I can find everything I need in owning a small business all in one place. Other companies do not do everything that square provides in one.

Puntos en contra:

Services are more tailored to a product based business as opposed to a service based business making some of the features a little more difficult to utilize like I would like to use them.