15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre LambdaTest

LambdaTest es una plataforma de pruebas multinavegador basada en la nube que permite probar aplicaciones web con más de 1400 combinaciones de navegador y sistema operativo.

Descubre más sobre LambdaTest

It has an easy to use interface on every featureIs feature rich considering the priceLove the tunnel functionality to test pages running locally.

Puntos en contra:

There is a bit of lag, but I understand I'm controlling another machine over the internet, but the lag isn't that much, I was still able to work and get the job done.

Valoraciones de LambdaTest

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

LambdaTest tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 251 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado LambdaTest?

Filtrar opiniones (251)

Sahra
Sahra
SDA/QA en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

LambdaTest – A Powerful Cloud Infrastructure for Cross Browser Testing

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The organization we operate in has a broader audience. We need to ensure that our website is responsive, independent of our client's browser or operating system. To keep ahead of our clients, we needed a solution to ensure that our changes would render seamlessly when delivered to the market. LambdaTest has proved to be the go-to tool for us in our journey. When it comes to the latest desktop and mobile browsers, testing local pages, mobile responsive testing, LambdaTest excels at providing us all the features that our organization needed. With automated cross browser testing, we were able to reduce our test execution cycles at a minimal cost and via its integration with CircleCI we were able to continuously test our website every time a deployment is done. Big thanks to LambdaTest for their affordable pricing plans and supportive communication staff.

The Underpass app helps to configure local test environments instantly. LambdaTest integrates with a variety of codeless automation and CI/CD tools like LEAPWORK, TestingWhiz, CircleCI etc. Google lighthouse report in Automation is incredible to view performance metrics of the websites. Very pleased with how their support staff has helped us with the issues.

Puntos en contra:

As of now, the lighthouse feature in Automation is only available in macOS. Would be great if they could incorporate it in more operating systems soon.

Giulia
Full Stack Developer en Brasil

A Quick and Easy Way to Test Browsers

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: While my experience with LambdaTest was limited due to the short trial period, I found the software to be easy to use and effective for cross-browser testing. I appreciated the range of browsers and operating systems available, and the user-friendly interface was a plus.

The free trial version of LambdaTest was easy to set up and use. The interface was user-friendly, and the software worked well for the brief amount of time I had to test it. Additionally, LambdaTest provides a wide range of browser versions and operating systems to test on, which is helpful for cross-browser testing.

Puntos en contra:

The biggest drawback of the free trial version was the limited time for testing. I only had a minute to test Safari, which wasn't enough time to conduct a proper test. Additionally, the paid plans can be a bit pricey, especially for small businesses or individuals.

manoj
QA en India
Hostelería, Trabajador autónomo

Lambda test tool review

3,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I can test the application in any mobile device using it is a very good testing tool, but it has some flaws. For eg :- UI changes are not visible, very slow and ect..ectbut overall tool is very good but need to improve some quality's

interface, screen recording functionality

Puntos en contra:

screen shot, home page button

Francisco Jose
Sys admin en Chile
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

The best cloud emulator solution

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: I think is the best for companies to test their software because you can emulate a tons of scenarios and have a very detailed process and debug procedures

I have not explored yet the team tools, but they seem to be great, I like all the platforms where i can test out product, android almost all version and new version ios same, tons of devices to select and test

Puntos en contra:

I would like to have spanish support, but we have managed to wotk with this english interface and support

Grant
QA en Canadá
Servicios de información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Very good testing suite offering cross-browser, cross-OS and API testing.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: This software has immediately made testing our web app in different OSs and browsers so much more accessible. We don't have to have our own virtual machine farm functioning to test various configurations and situations.

The features I found most useful in this software was it's cross-browser and cross-OS capabilities for manual testing. We will, however be leveraging the automation testing elements of the software.

Puntos en contra:

I feel that the pricing models could use some work. There is a huge leap between the manual or live testing subscription and the automation subscription. I realize this is due to the feature set that needs to be included for automated testing, but it's still more than 3x the monthly outlay than the manual suite.

Abhishek
Senior Quality Analyst en India
Software informático, 501-1.000 empleados

Easy To Use This Platform

Comentarios: Overall Good Experience

Real Time device available.Easy to find the device along with the latest versionBug Capturing

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes it don't support the heavy page load. Loading issue problem. Slow work

Internet, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

very good product and very useful

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: a very quick way to debug our web applications.

great numbers of versions and platforms to check

Puntos en contra:

test web app in different browsers and devices

Harshit
Quality Engineer en India
Artículos de lujo y joyería, 201-500 empleados

3,0 hace 4 meses

Easy to choose the device and performance is quite fast as compare to browser stack. This is my initial feedback, I have just started using this, will add my observations later.

Puntos en contra:

Performance and speed. It takes less time to load pages.

Ratnadeep
QA Engineer en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados

Lamba Review - Really impressive

5,0 hace 9 meses

Automation, Real time browser test, Real Device Test

Puntos en contra:

Screenshot Feature can be improved by automated login feature to a third party website.

Dan
Dan
Frontend Web Engineer en India
Fuente de la opinión

Good collection of browsers and it’s scalable!

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Using LambdaTest automation we could run all our functionality tests suits across multiple browsers and OS. Helped us identify UI misalignment specific to browsers or functionality failure due to incompatibility with a particular browser. The good part is you can automate screenshots and get insights into where and which browser your website’s UI is going off. Then we can use the live feature to identify and debug the compatibility issue. We strongly believe customer experience is the key and that could impede your product growth. With lambdatest, we could see improvements in identifying errors before our customer does.

Offers out-of-the-box geolocation testing in automation which is amazing! You can select browsers, os, country and start testing instantly. As said we perform multiple tests for browsers coverage, so we have scaled up our testing pipeline and are now running multiple tests in parallel. This scaling up was way too easy. No more adding VMs for testing locally.Further, offers integration with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Gitlab which makes our cycle easier.

Puntos en contra:

Mobile application testing would be helpful for us.We have been asking the support team for this feature but it's yet to be implemented. Would also like to see more devices for screenshot testing.

Head of tech en RU
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

Lambda Test works well with Circle CI

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: works well, a little expensive for what we need. We don't use a fraction of the features of options and so if we did that would help propel us forward

Works well via the API, I can run parallel tests, manual debugging is simple and quick with a wide range of devices, browsers and versions

Puntos en contra:

licence modal is not great, limited to 10 users and 1 thread. going to 2 threads doubles the cost despite the fact we use it only on regression day

Shankar
Tech Lead en India
Software informático, 10.000+ empleados

LambdaTest offers

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: 1) Executing bigger regression scripts overnight2) Having a video evidence of the test execution which can be referenced in the future

I use LambdaTest to run automated tests.1) It really helps to execute bigger scripts which take hours for execution on LambdaTest and work on another scripts parallelly.2) It's pretty easy to check the video execution of scripts for debugging

Puntos en contra:

1) LambdaTest hangs while going through existing videos.2) LambdaTest results split into multiple suites when test suite contains multiple tests. e.g. Jenkins Build ID: 115 has 100 tests which takes 12 hrs for completion. In this case LamdaTest displays 2 test suits with Jenkins Build ID: 115, and scripts are divided into these 2 suites.3) LamdaTest UI is little confusing to the new person. But its becomes very easy with time.

Arun
Full Stack Developer en India
Medios online, 51-200 empleados

Best Cross Browser Testing Tool

5,0 el año pasado

Lambdatest is the best tool because of its accuracy and easy to use and work very well, also they provide extra features like automation.

Puntos en contra:

I think its pricing little bit high compare to others, but giving extra tools as well

Gregory
Developer en EE. UU.
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Great alternative to Browserstack and other platforms

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Lambdatest is one of those tools that just works. I don't need it all the time but when I do, it's invaluable to have.

It's easy to use and spin up test environments when users report bugs. The automated testing and screenshot features are also huge timesavers.

Puntos en contra:

There's nothing to list. It just works.

Kailash
QA Engineer en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Best Tool for Cross Brwoser Testing

5,0 el año pasado

simple and user-friendly experience, easy-to-use pricing is affordable for every type of user.

Puntos en contra:

iOS scrolling is not good or friendly. and sometimes application loading speed is not sufficient for heavily loaded application

Spencer
Quality Assurance Engineer en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Mobile Automotive tests work great with Lambda

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I love it. It works great. When I have a problem I can chat with a Lambda Engineer at all times. Their customer service is really fast and helpful. Best of all it was cheaper and it works better then the reset of competition.

It works great. The tests run smooth on their really time devices. I have tired many other cheaper products and the devices freeze, crash or the the configuration is to complex and time consuming to understand. Lambda works great with easy code samples and tutorials. I got my older app tests to run on lambda with 50 lines of code changes or less.

Puntos en contra:

I wish the manual really time devices would be as stable as the automotive really time devices. The manual devices seam slower and the taps are not as accurate.

An
Digital Marketing Specialist en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 5.001-10.000 empleados

A Great Tool for Quality Assurance

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall LambdaTest is a fantastic tool for Quality Assurance. Happy with my experience.

I use LambdaTest almost daily. It is easy to learn and easy to use. Pros: LambdaTest features the most up-to-date versions of browsers/devices. It lets you video record and builds a gallery of screenshots to keep track of bugs. I value mobile optimization and this tool allows me to run tests on different phone brands and even change the screen rotation.

Puntos en contra:

It could take some effort to scroll on Android devices.

Logística y cadena de suministro, 201-500 empleados

Review By QA Neeraj Gupta

Comentarios: good

Usability productivity penetration white box yellow box snadbox

Puntos en contra:

Not providing solutions to the problems of the problems I have which they couldn't gave

Will
Web Developer en Países Bajos
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Very easy to use and works well

Comentarios: Amazing

The features offered at the price point was really good. It makes it very easy to do my job. I really like the addition of the LT Browser app as that makes it even quicker to test things.

Puntos en contra:

The latest iOS versions aren't always available.

Yash
QAE en India
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

The Upcoming Rising Testing platform

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I liked it because it has helped me report and fix many existing UI issues and has helped in automation.

The most important feature I like about Lambdatest is that it is very user-friendly due to its good UI, plus it provides all the latest devices to use even updating its browser versions. It even gives inspect type function to check the functionality in different devices which is useful for me.

Puntos en contra:

It doesn't provide types of laptop devices which is not good, it should provide as it provides various mobile devices rest of the functions are good.

Fuente de la opinión

Good tool for testing apps on real devices and for multibrowser testing

4,0 el año pasado

Various devices available for app testing and multi browsers available for website testing in real time

Puntos en contra:

Some times the support is not on time and small laptops are also not available for real device testing

Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Good

4,0 hace 3 años

I liked the screenshots and real time testing features

Puntos en contra:

There weren't enough short term pricing options

Randhir
Randhir
Assistant Manager Sales Marketing en India
Materiales de construcción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

One click bug login and Tunnel

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Great

Lambdatest was the obvious choice due to its easy to understand features. We wanted a tool such as this to test our website before launch. We were able to connect the tunnel and can test the locally hosted applications. What really made our decision for LambdaTest was One-Click bug login feature. We were able to push the bug from anywhere on the platform if we found the issue. Smart UI really helped us in Visual regression bugs. They have done a great job in terms of browsers availability and Tunnel availability.

Puntos en contra:

Can't think of any as of now.

Respuesta de LambdaTest

hace 4 años

Thanks a lot Randhir for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

Nicolas
Web Designer en EE. UU.
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo

Fantastic Customer Service

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: One word: FANTASTIC

I really like the price point and features on Lambda Test. They have great functionality and features. With the many options they provide, I'm able to test websites on multiple platforms to make sure they work correctly on specific devices. Their customer service is by far the best I've seen in similar companies. They worked with me and helped me with anything I needed.

Puntos en contra:

Had very few issues overall. The only negatives are, if you use high resolutions the tests can be slightly laggy, but that's expected. It's works very well 90% of the time.

Respuesta de LambdaTest

hace 4 años

Thanks a lot Nicolas for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

Neha
Full Stack Developer en India
Fuente de la opinión

Great tool for cross browser testing

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Aha!! This is interesting . Now I need low budget for testing.

I like user interface. It was quite easy to use and seamless. I found Trello integration with LambdaTest which is of great help for me.

Puntos en contra:

I need to test my web app on MI Redmi Y1 device and I don't find it in mobile section. Other things was good for me.