Opiniones de Online Check Writer

Sobre Online Check Writer

El mejor software de impresión de cheques en línea del país. Imprimir comprobantes de depósito. Conectar banco/QB para evitar los cheques fraudulentos. Cualquier impresora. Documento preliminar del cheque

Descubre más sobre Online Check Writer

I personally prefer bank ACH transfer at this point in life but the idea here would make it easier for those who like checks, which is a plus.

Puntos en contra:

If i would have to come up with any negative (which will be hard). I would say to add more options when it comes to the grammer part.

Valoraciones de Online Check Writer

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Online Check Writer tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 77 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Online Check Writer?

Filtrar opiniones (77)

Maida V.
tecnologia en Venezuela
Productos químicos, Trabajador autónomo

negocios

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: excelente sofware

excelente material para continuar las labores diarias

Puntos en contra:

muy sofisticado para activar cada tarea en el momento preciso

hace 10 meses

Thank you so much for your great review, we're glad you're enjoying Online Check Writer and would love to hear from you if you need any help using the tool. Hope to see you again.

Bipin V.
Bipin V.
Scanning Assistant en India
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

One of the best Software i have used so far

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: very useful for my job.

Tried their Standard plan is worth /month. it has all the features i need, like Create many checks in one click, Upload from excel and create checks, Remote Support etc. Their Customer support is really good.

Puntos en contra:

i didn't experienced any cons till now .Will update if i have any issues. Overall experience with Online Check Writer is excellent to me.

hace 10 meses

Thank you, we're really happy to hear that you're getting good value out of it! The whole team here at Online Check Writer would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Michael S.
Michael S.
Team Manager en Colombia
Externalización/deslocalización
Fuente de la reseña

Check printing software is a great business solution

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The most valuable thing in today's business, time...

Easy to use, friendly IU, easy to program, supports most of the OS out there, customer service is very committed to help you..

Puntos en contra:

No cons for using this software, everything is great ! I cannot say that when i call customer support i received a bad services because i will be lying...

hace 10 meses

Thank you for taking the time to review Online Check Writer. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our product and services.

John C.
ceo en EE. UU.
Electrónica de consumo, 2-10 empleados

Becareful of this company

1,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Hello , i have registered with this site and after giving them my confidential information about me and my bank account , they automatically slap me with auto block for no reason i contact support and they never give a good reply . i guess its bunch of dudes at the back of the websites taking advantage of so call check to steal people confidential information. Than You

i like it because my friend suggested it to me so that i can use it for my company in processing my payments

Puntos en contra:

Bad company they will steal your information and block you

hace 3 meses

John, we are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us. We take confidentiality seriously and actually work to stop fraud attempts. if your account was flagged or blocked, there was a reason. If we are misinformed, please contact our support via email at support@onlinecheckwriter.com and ask for a manager.

Jayaprakash V.
Jayaprakash V.
Freelancer en India
Medios online, Trabajador autónomo

Online Checkwriter - a need of the hour

5,0 hace 4 años

The emergence of Online check writer is a need of the hour. It has features akin to demand draft obtain directly from Bank. Hence, utilizing the facility a business man can save a lot of time in routine works. It is doubtless that everyone would love to hear a more attractive feature of online check draft, that is, the process does not involve any fee like credit card or ACH. The check can be accepted through phone, fax or online. There are not so much investments required to avail the facility. In every aspect, online check writer is highly beneficial to businessmen.

Puntos en contra:

The output of the process is not acceptable internationally. This is the only disadvantage I can say about the software.

hace 9 meses

First of all, we would like to thank you for your kind words so far. We're glad you like our platform and that it's working for you. We work really hard to offer you the best possible service

Mimi O.
Mimi O.
csr en Filipinas
Externalización/deslocalización
Fuente de la reseña

One of my way of saying, I made my life easier using this software in my web business.

5,0 hace 4 años

The software is very user-friendly. This is a big advantage to other software I used before. The process of signing with each check I issue is very easy, just a click of a mouse and it's done.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing. The usual software is very complicated and the instructions are hard to follow especially to those who are not computer savvy.

hace 9 meses

First of all, we would like to thank you for your kind words so far. We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. . We are always improving our product and service to make our customers happy.

Nour H.
Nour H.
receptionist en Hungría
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados

super helpful

5,0 hace 7 meses

the software is easy to use when you learn it, and even if you don't there's a lot of support around you which is make the work easier

Puntos en contra:

overall i like this software because of the way of use, it's easy

hace 5 meses

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

assistant en India
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

good website

5,0 hace 10 meses

easy website to write check online. it is good website

Puntos en contra:

improved a lot recently. i learned alot from this.

Richard S.
Richard S.
Tech Review Blogger en EE. UU.

Great Software

5,0 hace 4 años

Makes payroll a simple task, started using this software about 6 months ago for my small business and will continue to use it in the future. This is a sponsored review

Puntos en contra:

I have not found any cons about this software so far. Every time i used this payroll software it worked as described.

Rashed H.
Rashed H.
Administrative Assistant en Canadá
Internet, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

This is very effective software for those who do business.This is a sponsored review

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Saves my time and money.This is a sponsored review

Most interesting thing about this app is it's easy to use and saves money and time. Definitely recommend it .This is a sponsored review

Puntos en contra:

It saves time for business man. This is the thing i like about this software. Happy to use this. Thanks.

Ditta M.
Ditta M.
Consultora en Brasil
Productos cosméticos, 2-10 empleados

Excelencia

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

The practicality and comfort offered to the customer

Puntos en contra:

Presented all options available to the customer.

hace 2 meses

Thank you Ditta, for your review. We appreciate your business.

Business Owner en EE. UU.
Internet, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Online Check Writer has really made my check writing life much easier to handle. Thank You!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: No more looking for my checkbook. I love having all of my check writing needs available online. I love being able to see everything pertaining to my check writing needs CLEARLY by using this software. My favorite feature is being able to type instead of manually writing information that is needed on the check. My checks look so much better typing instead of writing. My favorite feature is the FREE feature for Consumers that only need fewer than 5 checks per month. After using the 5 free checks you only pay 5 cents per check which is really affordable.

I am really excited about the Online CheckWriter software. No more looking for my checkbook. I love having all of my check writing needs available online. I love being able to see everything pertaining to my check writing needs CLEARLY by using this software. My favorite feature is being able to type instead of manually writing information that is needed on the check. My checks look so much better typing instead of writing. My favorite feature is the FREE feature for Consumers that only need fewer than 5 checks per month. After using the 5 free checks you only pay 5 cents per check which is really affordable.

Puntos en contra:

The only Cons I have with the Online Check Writer Software is not being able to have artsy designs on the check. You are allowed to customize your checks for free but not really have the check looking really colorful and artsy.

hace 9 meses

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Hank D.
Assistant en EE. UU.

Painless Way to Do Small Business Payroll

5,0 hace 4 años

This is a sponsored review. Online Check Write is an amazing service that has allowed our small business to keep up with our payroll and our clientele. What is especially helpful is that Check Write keeps all your checks in the cloud, so we no longer have to worry about throwing away one of our old checks.

Arquimedes A.
Electronic Engineer en Venezuela
Seguridad informática y de redes, 2-10 empleados

Online Check Writer the Best software

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with Online Check Writer is amazing!
It is very useful and affordable software.

The way we can handle the checks using for instance checks by email and Checks Printing Software, that allows us to Print at anytime and from everyplace we are.

Puntos en contra:

I have to say that this software doesn't have any thing bad. I mean I don't have any complain about this software, for me this software is 1000/1000!

Worker en Serbia
Semiconductores, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It was really easy to learn about it and use it. Very good quality and functionality.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Really useful and easy to use, so it is really efficient and a true time saver. I am glad that i have found out about this software.

I really liked how easy was to actually use it. I had no previously experience in this software, and now for the first time it was so easy and interesting to use it.

Puntos en contra:

I am not sure about customer support but still it is really easy to find out stuff yourself, so it is not that big of a deal. I would recommend that somebody should look into it dough.

Kirti B.
System engineer en India

A total time saver

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This is a print checker and really good for business.

Very reliable and trustworthy. Easy to use and learn. It is so convenient to use the software and the results are positive.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes a bit hassle but if dealt with care, the Product seems to be great especially in such short time.

hace 9 meses

Thank you so much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer you the best possible service. We are always improving our product and service to make our customers happy.

German H.
bachelor en Venezuela
Mercados de capitales, Trabajador autónomo

excellent software

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: excellent software, I really like it. good innovation
I want to recommend it to my friends, I find the software
and its content very interesting,
thanks for sharing these good initiatives, this are great
for make BUSINESS on line and this software is amazing
really works this is 100% legit and 100% working

eally works this is 100% legit and 100% working

Puntos en contra:

this are great for make BUSINESS on line

James R.
General Manager en EE. UU.

Very convenient solution!

5,0 hace 4 años

The ability to import existing data to this site and the convenience of being able to use any computer to have our checks printed is awesome! It's also very helpful that no actual software is required to complete the process, and that there aren't any extra steps to send the information to accounting is well thought-out. This is a sponsored review

Puntos en contra:

The only issue that we have experienced is more due to our slow internet connection than anything else. The website could be a bit leaner to help with load times.

hace 9 meses

Thank you so much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer you the best possible service, so we are happy to see that reflected in your feedback service.

Sales Account Executive en Filipinas
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados

Awesome

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Easy to use with our day to day transaction. Would definitely recommend to fellows.

everything. it's user-friendly compared to other software we had before.

Puntos en contra:

none so far. i simply love it because its making every transaction easy and no sweat

Student en India
Contabilidad, 51-200 empleados

very useful software

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: According to my use this software is perfect for me.

>it is software is compilable with any platform because it is online. >5 checks free per month is good for me as I print less check >and it is very user-friendly >the service is quick >backup in excel format

>it is online >you have to pay if you print more than 6 checks per month

Arianna S.
Arianna S.
N/A en EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente de la reseña

Pretty good software if you ask me, maybe even the best for dealing with checks.

5,0 hace 4 años

The fact that they will mail out checks for you, and you don't have to deal with finding your checkbook after you lose it should be the selling point of this software - because I don't have to deal with any of it!

Puntos en contra:

One thing I like least about this software is that it stores data (checks / registry / history) in the cloud, which I have no idea if it is encrypted or not, but hopefully it is, other than that there's no cons I can think of about this software. This is a sponsored review.

hace 9 meses

Thank you for your feedback. We work really hard to offer you the best possible service and always improving our product and service to make our customers happy.

Online Marketer en Ghana
Internet, 51-200 empleados

Check writer software

5,0 hace 4 años

Hello, I'm Van Makkavells I have used OnlineCheckWriter for a couple months now and am really satisfied with it. What make it exciting is how Onlinecheckwriter allows you to print check without the need of MICR printer and also can print many or multiple bank account check at the same time without changing the blank check stock paper. I also print blank check, zero dollar and post-dated checks with or without the MICR printer. And lastly it's works with virtual in any kind of online as well as desktop (MAC or Windows). I recommend it to everyone.

Puntos en contra:

The least i like about this software is, how it make everything simple.

Julio O.
Julio O.
Desempleado en España
Fuente de la reseña

Very easy to use, helpful, intuitive and lifesaving

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The greatest benefit was saving a lot of time, i don't have to draft 20 or 50 checks at month, it was indeed a great add to my company

It is a very easy to use software to keep track and write your checks online, that way you don't have to keep your check wallet around with you anymore, very intuitive, it is a definitive must have if you want to get rid of your old checkbook

Puntos en contra:

I couldn't find any major flaws on it, it is easy to you and never has let me down, it was a great purchase

Tanner B.
student en EE. UU.
Música, 501-1.000 empleados

Pretty good!

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I like that i can finally print multiple bank statements and checks without the use of that silly special paper. Sweet invention

I can print whatever checks and banking info without having to go to a in person third person

Puntos en contra:

It wouldve been nice if it was free. Although i didnt really mind paying the extra.

hace 9 meses

Great to hear! Thank you so much for your review. We've always had great feedback about the product and are really glad to hear that you're happy with it!

Zenien C.
doctor en Argelia
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

good Software for my useful

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Easy to use, friendly IU, easy to program, supports most of the OS out there, customer service is very committed to help you.

If you're seeking a simpler, safer, and faster way to generate, issue, and print checks for your business, Online Check Writer is the web-based program for you.

Puntos en contra:

I have yet to encounter any disadvantages. If I run into any problems, I'll let you know. Overall, I've had a great experience using Online Check Writer.

hace 10 meses

Thank you for the feedback. We are always improving our product to make our customers happy. We are actively working on making sure everything runs smoothly for all our customers.