Sobre Naverisk

Solución de gestión y supervisión remotas diseñada para proveedores de servicios gestionados que integra sistemas de supervisión de dispositivos y emisión de tickets.

Descubre más sobre Naverisk

Puntos en contra:

The ui/layout can be difficult to get used to, certain features don't appear to work all the time for instance the search feature.

Valoraciones de Naverisk

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Naverisk tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 51 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Naverisk?

Filtrar opiniones (51)

Jon B.
Jon B.
President en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to implement and get started, a good group of tools, and documentation included. Good AiO.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have used competing packages (ConnectWise, AutoTask, Level Platforms, etc, etc). They are often too bulky, some not intuitive, frequently very expensive.... this was much easier to implement, it is pretty stable and does not have a lot of overhead requirements. we were able to get up and going quickly and when we give customers access they are able to navigate the software without a huge amount of technical knowledge or a big learning curve.

simple, easy, straight forward, a nice collection of basic features all in a single interface that is easy to get up and going quickly. software is also affordable and the company is both easy to communicate with and work with when needed. it has become our staple everyday go-to software package. it keeps our team on track and communicating internally and with our customers.

Puntos en contra:

all the basic features are there, but new feature development is slow. integration with other platforms and technologies is also lacking. luckily you can do most of what you need without having to speak to other programs, but true cross talk with other AV, Backup, Process Mgmt, Accounting and other platforms is limited.

Roy Q.
System/Network Engineer en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 51-200 empleados

I simply love Naverisk

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I've installed and configured Naverisk at multiple employers and every time my experience with Naverisk has been fantastic.

What I like most about Naverisk is that it isn't too complicated but gives you all the useful tools in one window. It's also lightweight. Other products I've used like Automate provide similar functionality but are much larger programs and don't operate as efficiently.

Puntos en contra:

I'll be 100% honest and tell you there really isn't anything I dislike. The product and team behind it have ALWAYS been excellent to work with.

Andy H.
Andy H.
Founder en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Limited product, horrible customer service

3 hace 3 años

Comentarios: In looking at these reviews, I can only surmise many manufactured. We used this product for two years, having now switched to ConnectWise, which we feel better meets our needs. Naverisk's base offering is adequate for very small MSPs with limited needs. We realized its limitations perhaps a year or so too late, but nevertheless made the decision to switch to a more robust solution. My deep frustration and quite frankly, resentment, stems from Naverisk's customer service. Our total investment was $24,570. Of this amount, $13,200 was for BitDefender licensing. Upon termination of our relationship, Naverisk suspended our account with BitDefender (understandable) but positively refused to un-suspend us for the 15 minutes it would take to migrate the license over to ConnectWise, thus forcing us to do a completely new roll-out and waste many hours of time. ConnectWise has confirmed they routinely will accommodate partners who switch to other providers but Naverisk elected to behave like a petulant child. Despite my overall dissatisfaction with the product, I always had respect and appreciation for the team at Naverisk until this happened. I feel it's important to educate potential customers of the unethical manner in which they do business so they don't make the same mistake we did.

Easy to use and simple. Quick deployment. Responsive UI.

Puntos en contra:

Very limited feature set. Adequate for a very small MSP with very simple needs... for the money, there are much more robust products on the market for around the same price.

Jurgen T.
Director en Países Bajos
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Naverisk is the best RMM software there is on the market

5 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Very good!. I have seen and used a lot of RMM products but this is BY FAR the best one.

The complete overview of the Customers Networks/Devices in one screen. Integration of remote control software. Single click on device to access computer remotely. Choose which remote control software to be used. Windows and 3th party Patching

Puntos en contra:

Bugs are solved in next releases so you have to wait for a few month.

Craig T.
Craig T.
Senior IT Engineer en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Naverisk 2022

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Excellent, support has always been responsive when required

Easy of use and reliability, we currently host onsite but will be moving to cloud hosted after 5+ years

Puntos en contra:

Slightly better roadmap availability and release schedule

Jonathan K.
Owner en Países Bajos

The use of Naverisk

5 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: We are now in control of the patch management from our customer computers en servers

The patchmanagement was the main goal for our company

Puntos en contra:

The helpdesk tool looks a little bit complex

Michel F.
Owner en Países Bajos
Seguridad informática y de redes, Trabajador autónomo

Great Product, Easy to Use, Great Support

5 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall a great product, easy to use, fast response of naverisk, small but active community on the forums,

+Easy to use +Great scripting Tool +on-premise

Puntos en contra:

-setup is little complicated and documentation wasn't complete at the time we setup. but this has been improved over the years and upgrades are installed quit easy now. -new release of the software are sometimes slowly deployed

Joshua P.
support technician en RU
Fuente de la reseña

the best remot emonitoring software about

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: amazing product that i would recommend to any business

I like how this software makes working so much easier and efficient by managed all compnay devices neatly and having instant remote via splashtop or rdp

Puntos en contra:

sometimes the devices would show offline when they are on but this is minor and a restard sorts this

Gregory james A.
Director en RU
Servicios de información, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Long time user of Naverisk at my last MSP.

5 hace 6 días Nuevo

Comentarios: Naverisk made my life comfortably easy for about eight years.

The software is great and Windows support is strong and fully featured. The remarkable customer support was my favourite thing about it though, being able to get an answer to a question in a few minutes by email is something I haven't seen with any other RMM.

Puntos en contra:

The Mac client seems unreliable but that seems to be the case with every RMM I have tried so that's probably a Mac thing.

Mark M.
COO en RU

Naverisk

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Naverisk is easy to use and the support is outstanding, there is also a solid upgrade environment and feature requests from users are listened to and acted upon.

We find that the Naverisk platform is by far one of the best MSP tools we use the fact you can have it as a on-prem solution is a great benefit from us as it is completely under our own control.

Puntos en contra:

The only negative if you can call it that is that is the design is a bit old fashioned and could do with a refresh.

Alex B.
Managing Partner en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Having tried a few other RMMs over the years, we are now in our 5th year as a very happy customer

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We are able to manage a lot more customers' systems with a small team than we could before.

Naverisk has always felt like a tool designed by MSPs for MSPs, which is how it originated. It serves our needs very well in managing 800+ devices and the support guys are always very responsive and resolve issues quickly (very few of them to be honest, just the occasional bug found in a new release, which they acknowledge and deal with well). We run Naverisk on our own servers rather than the hosted option, which is easy to install and maintain. We had previous experience of another RMM product that moved to a cloud infrastructure and the performance suffered and we had security concerns. So we searched for a replacement we could operate ourselves, found Naverisk and immediately took to the product. One of the biggest likes is the speed of response when we send script packs to multiple devices and also the huge range of monitoring alerts we can create. This is now rounded off very nicely by the new features that can trigger a script to attempt to self-heal problems when an alert is received.

Puntos en contra:

The remote control features have always felt a bit clunky with a heavy reliance on Java to open VNC or RDP channels. This has been improved quite a bit lately with the introduction of Splashtop but I still feel it could see a bit more polish for a seamless experience

Evgeny S.
IT Consultant en Canadá
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Amazing RMM and Service Desk platform. Helps us to manage thousands of customers with ease.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Naverisk gives us more control, flexibility and functionality for the adequate price.

Easy to use RMM platform gives us flexibility and control over the customer issues and requests. Ability to remote in to a system using different methods provides robust redundancy and hope for the great outcome. Monitoring system at it best monitors every aspect of a computer or a sever hardware and software 24/7 providing efficient alerting and allowing us to present our self as a proactive team. With a great Antivirus that Naverisk is partnered to we can be sure that our customers's critical systems are secure and stable. Great script repository management allows us to automate almost all the aspects of our daily routine IT tasks and free more time for other tasks. Naverisk in house installation solution gives us assurance and control that we didn't have before. I'm glad that we can provide a feedback, submit feature requests and help develop the system in the way that technicians need.

Puntos en contra:

Support responsiveness and ticketing system could be better, but looking back for a year and a half I can see how quickly Naverisk is developing and I'm sure they would gather all the feedback and fix those issue. Also the site itself could have a better and more modern design, but it isn't that important for day to day use.

Doug H.
Managing Director en RU
Fuente: GetApp

Well, that was easy

5 hace 2 años

Pros? Loads.. The speed of which data is updated to the server, for example, the performance monitor. It's pretty much Realtime data. All in all, it took about 15 minutes to set up the Naverisk server, after setting Windows and SQL server to the necessary specs. The layout is pretty intuitive. Our set up was On Prem, so the customisation ability was really good. Full HTML access to customise response emails etc. Critical bug fixes are issued immediately. Non essential tweaks, and features are generally sent out on their quarterly major update releases.

Puntos en contra:

Well, these aren't necessarily CONs, but there are, as will ALL products, some issues. But these issues are dealt with accordingly.. If the issue is a technical issue, then the 24/7 support team respond almost immediately.. usability issues are sent on to their dev/product team for review..

Justin C.
Owner en EE. UU.

A Great RMM / PSA and Soon to Be Backup Solution

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: It had a bit of a learning curve to it, but their on boarding program with professional technicians was bar none the best value I've had with a company in this space. The forum provides fast updates and improvements, and the owners seem to actually care about the success of my business.

Naverisk provides a single pane of glass from me to run my operation from. They provide access to all the important tools, scripting, logs, and more that I need to keep an eye on my customer's environments. Coupled with outstanding support, a great customer forum, and constant improvements. It's the little engine that could.

Puntos en contra:

Like anything in a Post Catalina Mac Support world, the integrations for Mac could be better, but I haven't found anyone doing it better these days.

Scott S.
Vice President en EE. UU.

Naverisk RMM has transformed our Business

Comentarios: Increased Revenue
Decreased time to resolve issues

The Naverisk RMM solution has transformed how we do business. It has enabled us to support significantly more endpoints and provide our customers with best in class service. Utilizing the Naverisk RMM to proactively monitor our clients system and create custom profiles for vertical and LOB applications we are now able to keep our clients up-time maximized and time to resolution for issues to a minimum. The Naverisk team has been very responsive to support requests and available for their "unlimited training" when we have a question. After using a number of other MSP RMM solutions we have found that Naverisk has been the best fit for us and our clients.

Puntos en contra:

The road map for future releases has been somewhat unclear in the past however now that it has been bought back by the original developers we have seen better communications.

Marcelo L.
CEO en Brasil

Easy and Flexible

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I've been using Naverisk since 2010, from the very first versions. It's was an amazing improve along those years and I am very confident to say that Naverisk hear what their customers have to say and align their development with the customers needs.

Extremely easy; Flexible and customizable; It fits to MSP and IT Departmanet Full set of features that makes Naverisk an all-in-one plataform. BI interface, that is a great advantage from other tools that I tested.

Puntos en contra:

- Support is not in Portuguese :( (my native language) - you must know what you're doing in the platform. it doesn't have any crystal ball inside (at least the current version)

hace 3 años

We really appreciate the positive feedback Marcel, and thanks for taking the time to post this review. As one of our early adopters, it's always great to hear how we could make Naverisk even better. We'll have to submit your crystal ball feature as a request to our product team!

Glynn W.
Glynn W.
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Amazing tech support. Those guys are quick and very knowledgeable.

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We use this software everyday to manage and maintain our clients end devices as well as for ticketing.

The Tech support is amazing. No matter who picks up your ticket they can answer your question almost immediately. The platform is for the most part easy to use. It does almost everything we could need as an MSP and even some things we never thought of. The price is almost unbeatable. We are a startup and looked at Labtech and Kaseya and they wouldn't even talk with me until I had a specific number of clients for commit.

Puntos en contra:

My biggest con would be that there is no built in 3rd party patching. There is a work around but you have to purchase a separate product then run scripts to integrate it into Naverisk. This is something that should be a firm integrated piece of the platform. My other con is that the PSA is very generic and doesn't really do much. It seems they added a few labels (sales queue, PR) and named it a PSA. We don't use it at all, we use a third party. My last CON is the built in SNMP capabilities are worthless. It would be nice if Naverisk could be our entire platform but again we had to go outside to a 3rd party in order to get the type of SNMP monitoring that we need.

Allan H.
Director en Nueva Zelanda

Naverisk RMM

4 hace 3 años

Naverisk is a comprehensive RMM solution with a rich feature set which continues to improve. Naverisk support is very good and the ability to deal with real people makes a refreshing change. Our engineers like the fact that it is easy to use and with the ticketing system and excellent remote access capabilities, it has become our primary tool for supporting our clients.

Puntos en contra:

The dashboard can be a bit busy and it takes time to get it properly configured, but it is worth the effort.

hace 3 años

Hi Allan. First off, thanks for taking the time to post this review. It's great to hear that our support team are proving very helpful, as this is something we pride ourselves on. Feedback from our users is essential to making Naverisk a better tool for MSPs and IT Pros. We're always keen to discuss how we could further refine the dashboard, so make sure to raise it on the Naverisk forum.

John C.
President en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

Great all-in-one product

5 hace 7 meses

Easy to use, was deployed in place of another product in less than a week and was in continuous use since

Puntos en contra:

additional integrations with quickbooks desktop, for instance

Peter W.
Peter W.
Administrator, Infrastructure and Security en EE. UU.
Automoción, 51-200 empleados

Great Product love using it

5 hace 3 años

Been using Naverisk for 6 years +. 2,500+ Windows, Linux, Mac devices being managed. Just signed up to another 3 +s contract term.

Puntos en contra:

The development process isn't as smooth but it is getting better so I am looking forward to what they are bringing to 2019R2 & 2019 R3.

hace 3 años

Hi Peter. Thanks for taking the time to submit a review. It's great to hear that you love using Naverisk. Thanks for the feedback on the development process. This is something we have been putting a lot of work into and you will see some big improvements in future. We're looking forward to releasing 2019 R2 shortly and we'd love to hear your feedback on the forum!

Information Technology Officer en Australia
Administración gubernamental, 51-200 empleados

Great RMM for MSPs

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Easy Remote Monitoring and Management with fantastic backend support and greta Value for money.

The support & features, value for money. As a MSP you need the backup at the backend for the service that you provide for your customers and Naverisk is doing this. We have worked with several RMM platforms before and, given that there is a learning curve with every single one, Naverisk just stood out in terms of support, features, functionality and value. They always come back with a quality answer. Always got an answer within a very short timeframe and it alwasy was a workable solution. Top notch.

Puntos en contra:

The interface could be prettier (e.g. tiered, drawers) = more modern. There were some quirks with the remote access software but an update fixed it and it works fine.

Dale N.
owner en EE. UU.
Redes informáticas, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

The BEST support in the Industry!

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: The issues alerts/tracking has been very helpful, as well as the extra centralized information and control. It gives me great tools to quickly resolve many issues behind the scenes while users are uninterrupted.

Great product, but even GREATER support. In my nearly 30 years of business, they continue to provide the BEST support I have ever had in the industry. Hands down.

Puntos en contra:

Hard to answer as the product continues to grow. The few frustrations, like incorrect antivirus/security alerts, are usually due to limitations beyond their control.

Nick G.
Owner en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Product is extremely easy to use. Dashboard is not overly complicated like other products we tested

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This allows me to better sleep each night. I'm notified if a service or server has gone down or requires any attention. Also provides instant information on any server or desktop.

Easy interface. Constant alerts. Practical pricing. Friendly and knowledgeable support. Very simple and easy to learn and configure each client with their own parameters. Can also allow client access to their own agents.

Puntos en contra:

Waiting for a central method to save client network details and a simple method to a centralize passwords and stay secure. Hopefully they'll add this to the product soon.

Max G.
IT Technician en Nueva Zelanda

An IT technicians perfect tool for RMM

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: It has helped me and my colleagues audit large numbers of machines with a variety of parameters, saving both time for you and the client as it can usually be done without the clients intervention.

It is full of useful features that save you time either sitting infront of the target PC or connecting through remote desktop.

Puntos en contra:

It can be difficult to figure out which report will get you the intended data you need. The UI can also be difficult to work with as changing settings can be on a sub-client basis which has cause trouble in the past.

Jonathan A.
Jonathan A.
Operations Manager en Canadá
11-50 empleados

Naverisk takes care of the "Managed" in MSP

4 hace 4 años

Customization: The ability to automate (script packs, automation rules, scheduler triggers) and tailor (custom roles) the solution to meet exactly the needs of each client. The emphasis on functionality. The large range of features (Patching, SNMP, Scheduler) that help make this tool indispensable to our organization.

Puntos en contra:

The monthly billing is still a manual process (instead of being automated based on agent use). Lack of console for Macintosh, lack of HTML5 remote access tools.