Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Rippling

Un sistema moderno para nóminas, beneficios, RR. HH. y TI.

Descubre más sobre Rippling

Filtrar opiniones (1.233)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Rippling antes?

Filtrar opiniones (1.233)

Derrick M.
Derrick M.
Director, Team Development & People en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Rippling is fantastic! Best software product I’ve used in years

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Fantastic. Everything from the implementation to our daily use, this has been one of the best product purchases I’ve ever made. Plus, my boss ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
) absolutely loves Rippling and has even talked about it at our board meeting! Good stuff all around and I have recommended it to at least a dozen colleagues in my local market.

The automations, integrations, and ease of use are second to none. Important tasks (i.e. onboarding a new employee) used to take me an hour and a half to complete with our prior vendor (due to disconnected workflows, confusing product layout, etc) and it now takes me less than 10 min with Rippling. Transformational.

Puntos en contra:

The only con i can point to is not being able to just call into a customer support number for important issues (to speak to a live person), but the support email is monitored regularly, so it definitely makes up for any negatives. They also recently instituted a Pod system to support issues and it has been a great experience. It also appears they have recently hired account managers, which tells me they continue to scale the organization and add the appropriate team members for additional support. Good stuff all around.

Christine S.
Chief People Officer en Canadá
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

Robust and easy to use

4 la semana pasada Nuevo

Rippling is very easy to use and has many features that help to get all your administrative work done fast and accurately. I like how managers are also given the capacity to pull their own team reports vs relying on HR to provide them with reporting data.

Puntos en contra:

Adding new hires into Rippling throughout the year does not automatically add the prorata vacation days into their profile - you need to manually add that data.

Allison B.
Allison B.
President & CEO en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

BUYER BEWARE!!!! Improper benefits administration, auto-approves 7 days before paydate

1 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: ABSOLUTE WORST PAYROLL PROVIDER I've ever used. Had no idea my state's attorney general has an open investigation.

The dashboard is user friendly and aesthetically pleasing, but the product itself does not work. Compared to ADP, Paylocity, Quickbooks Payroll, and Paychex... it doesn't offer anything of greater value.

Puntos en contra:

I would give 0 stars if I could. Improperly managed my organization's benefit deductions. Made false promises and fixed nothing. As a result, stuff under-paid their benefits by thousands of dollars. Worked with "customer support" for 6 months without resolution. There is no live support or tech support. If you can somehow get a live person in a chat, they will just send you "help" articles rather than answering your questions. They also withdraw payroll 7-10 days before scheduled pay date and place the payroll money in their own account to collect interest. If you want to change your payroll 5 days before pay date - forget it - your staff will get paid on the following Monday.

Michael H.
HR Director en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The most effective HR software I have ever utilized!

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

We hire hundreds of seasonal employees for short seasonal contracts 5 times/year. Rippling allows me to onboard and offboard employees in around 1 minute (no joke). I have taken a multi-day task and, with Rippling, have reduced it to a couple of hours. The ease, simplicity, and customizable nature of Rippling allow me to take the guess work out of offer letters, NDA's, 8850's, and I9. Rippling works with and connects to ALL of the software that we use for day to day employee managment such as our timecard system, GSuite, ShippingEasy, etc.

Puntos en contra:

I honestly do not have a single complaint. Rippling is constantly updating and improving.

Catherine H.
Founder and Alpha Veterinarian en EE. UU.
Veterinaria, 2-10 empleados

Rippling Kicks Ass

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Excellent - love this software and this company - It has made my small business possible

Easy - great support - enabled me to launch quickly

Puntos en contra:

Occasionally I struggle with software but customer support always comes through

Isabel F.
Accounting Administrator en EE. UU.
Maquinaria, 2-10 empleados

Rippling gets better

5 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Switched from Paychex, this is very user friendly, all the fields easy to complete/find.

All in one. HR administration, benefits, payroll.

Puntos en contra:

Too many reminders of task that are not very important.

Napoleon S.
Production Associate en EE. UU.
Seguridad e investigaciones, 51-200 empleados

Ease of use

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: So far, have not experienced any issues.

Finding Rippling very easy to use, had no complications.

Puntos en contra:

No cons for me to make mention of, use has been seamless.

Ben T.
Ben T.
Research and Editing Scholar en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 51-200 empleados

Intuitive, Simple, and Effectively Saves (tons of) Time

5 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, this is the best service I've used for the kinds of things Rippling does -- top notch!

The dashboard is simple, and individual "apps" within it work easily on my phone or laptop. And it eliminates the need for constantly calling HR for paystubs, insurance plan info, etc. Our HR person probably likes it more than I do, and I like it a lot.

Puntos en contra:

My least-favorite part of Rippling is the "to do" checklist. The concept is good, but I often have things on that list "to do" that I've already done.

Annie W.
Annie W.
Lead Talent Manager - Sports en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to navigate & simple benefits software

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Easy to use in an all in one platform. I hate using multiple platforms for PTO, paychecks, benefits, year reviews, etc so I enjoy having it all in one in Rippling.

Simple to use, not over complicated! Everything you need, nothing you dont with a great UX that's easy to navigate.

Puntos en contra:

Double sign on for security can be confusing at first, but I know it's for safety so it helps me feel secure with my personal information.

Mark W.
Mark W.
Research Analyst en EE. UU.
Investigación, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Nice way to keep everything together

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Before Rippling we had a lot of different HR platforms for each function but Rippling packed it all together in an easy to use interface.

Puntos en contra:

I don't have any complaints so far with the software.

Joseph J.
Senior Software Engineer en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 11-50 empleados

From a Users Perspective

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Rippling has by far been the smoothest experience I've had handling my benefits, payroll, onboarding, etc. Login and password requirements are sensible, Multi-factor-auth is available and encouraged, activities/actions users can take are clearly labeled and easy to find, and once you, say, click into payroll, it's fairly obvious how to do what you need. Rippling is quite comprehensive in it's scope, and it's execution is stellar. Unlike similar platforms I won't name, none of it feels slapped together or like someone didn't want to pay for extra feature X so there's a big gap in the program. I've quite enjoyed it. It has its issues, like it's telemetry and it's reliance on Chrome. however, neither of these are dealbreakers, imo. The telemetry is clearly centered around user interface interaction, which no doubt is how they've made their UI/UX so intuitive. My primary concern as a user of this software is that should a company go all in on rippling, that I'd be tracked by my employer without my consent with that telemetry down the line.

- Clear and intuitive UI/UX - Informative Context Everywhere -- Benefits onboarding was well laid out and easy to compare options -- Paystub breakdowns and explanations are awesome -- User profiles actually helpful - Orgchart Just Works. - Healthcare management is easy.

Puntos en contra:

- Reliance on Chrome: I've noticed some site features don't behave quite right unless I use a Chrome based browser, and their Employee Home product only works as a Chrome extension, there's no site-based experience for it that I've found. So if you aren't a chrome user, you have to install and keep open an extra browser if you want to take advantage of that without migrating from your current preferred browser. - Site bloat. Initial load of their site is takes 4-5 seconds on my gigabit internet, and clicking around the site results in multiple 5-10 second load times. It can feel unbearable waiting for a page that's just text to load. And then if I inspect the page, A single page of text took over 12 megabytes (post compression) to load. - Tracking/Security. Rippling makes a call back home with what appears to be quite detailed telemetry every 3 seconds, sending not just mouse events like clicking, but the specific place on the page you clicked, hovered, or even scrolled to. Not to mention logging everything you type, every field you type it in. And there's no obvious way to disable this. This in of itself is a security problem for me. One solace is that this tracking is well implemented. Secure forms that should not be tracked are not logged over the wire. However, everything else seems to be.

Sherine K.
VP & Chief Business Officer en EE. UU.
Productos farmacéuticos, 11-50 empleados

Automates HR & Great for Department of 1

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: I have been able to centralize the company's structure through HR, not IT. That is the most major difference.

The organization of HR by Title, Level, Department, or Team makes you think through your structure strategically to then define who should have access to what. From there, you have the ability to manage multiple software integrations that are essential for employee management, onboarding, and feel confident that access has been removed at the time of termination.

Puntos en contra:

I would like to have more control in customizing the Employee Home to function more heavily as an Intranet. I like the simplicity of it though. I would like to have Employee Relations added in Rippling - case management. Documentation of performance, PIP's, emails, reports from managers, complaints from employees, investigations, workflows and processes. If this could be attached to the employee profile, along with Performance Evaluations, that would round out the package.

Brock M.
HR Manager en EE. UU.
Animación, 11-50 empleados

Brock McKinley's Review for Epipheo

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Now we are connecting up a bunch of programs together to make my workflow easier. Ripping is putting my HR, payroll, benefits and onboarding all into one place and makes my job that much better. I don't have to go to one program to send docs to an employee and then another to set up an email for a new employee and then to another to check an employee's benefit elections. Putting together all these things in one easy to navigate and understand platform is going to blow the competition away.

The easy of use! It just makes sense! Coming from Paycor, which is a convoluted mess, Rippling is a breath of fresh air. Easy to find what you are looking for and get things done. I'm no longer wasting time trying to figure out how to do something.

Puntos en contra:

Only little things that could be improved. For the most part this in in regard to organizing things. Would be great to be able to change the order of apps in the side panels. Also would like to be able to duplicate templates in order to make slight changes. Also sometimes navigating the Custom Fields grid for employees can be hard to see what you are doing because it only shows the field title and not the section you are in. So maybe lines dividing sections or at least the section titles at the top could help with viewing and navigating.

Alysha T.
Head of People Operations en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I am excited to implement Rippling !

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: From the demo through implementation, our Rippling experience has been top notch so far. The team is very responsive and the system is extremely user friendly and customizable. I would highly recommend this to small HR teams looking to streamline processes.

Rippling has been a great solution for us as a small company without an IT department. We are able to streamline our on-boarding and off-boarding processes, making it easy to order equipment and remotely update software on our employees' computers. Our employees love the easy app based user interface, making it easy to download paystubs, update personal information, enroll in benefits, and submit FSA receipts all in one platform!

Puntos en contra:

The only con I have run into so far is the lack of phone support for administrators. With that being said, the team has been very responsive via email!

Ryan D.
Chief Product Officer en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Unique vision, powerful platform, excellent service

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We were looking for a one stop shop to manage employee lifecycle (onboarding, management, offboarding) without having to have dedicated IT resources or disrupt our valuable engineers to carry out basic tasks like account provisioning and laptop configuration. While most HR platforms handle the basics of payroll and benefits, Rippling was unique in its approach to solving the IT side of the equation without having to build custom workflows or write a whole lot of scripts. Overall, Rippling delivers on their vision and is backed by a great team of onboarding and success managers to ensure that everything runs smoothly and our employees are taken care of.

Rippling was intuitive and easy to get up and running. Setup was self guided with helpful information to ensure that we maintain compliance with federal and state regulations. The initial load of employee data took little to no time and other than a couple of employees who struggled to upload their photos, I didn't have to assist anyone in setting up their profile, completing necessary documents, or setting up their bank account for payroll. Similar to onboarding employees for payroll, the benefits onboarding experience was straightforward, enabling us to rollout medical, dental, vision, and 401K all in one shot. From here, it's time to get the IT side of the house in order, and we're excited to have an integrated experience that not only handles traditional HR onboarding, but also ensure that new employees arrive on day one ready to work, with a laptop and all their necessary software and SaaS accounts provisioned.

Puntos en contra:

The overall application navigation was a little clumsy when we were first onboarded, lacking a breadcrumb menu experience that meant you had to return to the home screen to move between areas of the platform. That said, Rippling was highly responsive to feedback, and over the subsequent weeks rolled out revisions to their overall user experience that represent a significant improvement in moving between various areas of the platform. Outside of that, there are a couple of areas I'd like to see improved. The first is to provide support for basic time entry, enabling contractors or hourly workers to log their time. This doesn't need to be fancy as there are dedicated offerings for companies that require advanced capabilities, but something as simple as hours per day would suffice. On top of that, it would be nice to provide a payroll calendar that is accessible to employees. Right now I can access the calendar as an admin, but perhaps make that available to everyone in the company.

Lindsey B.
Controller en EE. UU.
Automoción, 51-200 empleados

Best HR Tool I've Used

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with Rippling is really positive. I honestly can't recommend this product enough (and I do recommend it often!). I have been burned by many HR and Payroll systems in the past. I didn't think a simple, easy-to-use product existed but here we are. Thank you, Rippling!

The software is really easy to use for both our administrators and employees and the user interface is beautiful. It was relatively painless to implement and integrate into our business. It's a really smart system – based on past experience with other systems, I was skeptical that Rippling could really handle everything that was promised to us in our sales demos but it has fully met my expectations! Onboarding and offboarding are quick and easy, and payroll basically runs itself. It also integrates nicely with most of our SaaS tools, which makes provisioning accounts really simple. It's amazing to be able to use one system to manage all of our HR, Payroll, Benefits and IT. The best part is, Rippling continues to get better and better. They are constantly releasing new products, updates, and upgrades. They really listen to our product feature requests and are quick to make enhancements.

Puntos en contra:

There really aren't any cons; however, if I had to say what I liked the least, it would be not having a direct phone number to call for immediate help. With that said, their online support team is super responsive and our dedicated CSM is willing to schedule calls with us if needed.

Antoinette O.
Director of HR & Financial Administration en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Great Overall Business Product

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Rippling has saved me time and money overall. Combining all HR aspects with payroll, apps, and equipment is the best bundle of services you could ask for, especially when you are dealing with multiple roles and departments.

Rippling is extremely intuitive and easy to use! They make payroll a breeze each wee and walk you through ever step of the way. They integrate easily into QB and other platforms. The PTO tracking system is quite extensive and allows for easy tracking of employees hours and is very easy for employees to use when requesting time off. Pricing is very competitive and has saved our non-profit a lot of funds when compared to what we were using previously.

Puntos en contra:

The only con with Rippling is that they do not have a customer service phone line to call, all inquiries are done via email.

Douglas P.
VP Finance en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Rippling is a must have

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, very positive. The Rippling team has been very responsive and helpful along our journey. The platform made an immediate and positive impact on payroll, benefits, and onboarding processes. I have evaluated numerous HR/payroll platforms (Gusto, Bamboo HR) and implemented Namely at my last company. Rippling is an improvement over all of them. Rather than trying to offer mediocre functionality across a breadth of items, they are focused on being the best at core features (payroll, onboarding/offboarding, benefits, IT lite, etc.) and then integrate with best-in-class apps for items like performance reviews, expense management,...).

1) Technology that makes my life better 2) Responsive team/customer service 3) Makes my team happy (because of #1 and #2). The thoughtfulness in workflows helps a lot.

Puntos en contra:

1) I fear that the cost could very quickly grow -- initial pricing on modules is usually $/employee/month...regardless of how many people actively use the module. The team has been responsive to requests for different pricing schemes. 2) Data visibility (e.g. compensation info) is a bit limited on flexibility. It is either at the admin level (everything) or general user level (limited visibility). I expect this will change over time, but some more intermediate steps would be great (e.g. manager can see comp info, but not SSN, bank info, etc.).

hace 2 años

Hey Douglas, Thanks so much for your feedback, we're always making improvements, so look out for updates around data visibility.

Scott G.
Scott G.
Founder & CEO en EE. UU.
Edición, 11-50 empleados

Great product, friendly service

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Rippling makes it easy for my employees to get paid, track PTO, do open enrollment for healthcare and it handles all the tax/compliance stuff with ease.

Rippling's Payroll is seamless and easy and their support in setting everything up (and transferring from my old provider was flawless). We manage our Benefits, PTO, Payroll, Worker's Comp all through their software. For benefits and Worker's Comp, it integrates with third parties seamlessly (our health insurance broker and a Worker's Comp company Rippling works with). But overall, I've appreciated their service above all else - requests are quickly and politely answered (not like my previous provider)

Puntos en contra:

The reporting features leave a lot to be desired, but I can see them improving as they go. Today's payroll run surfaced a brand new report that wasn't there just two weeks ago, so I'm hopeful this is an area they are devoting more attention to.

Letha M.
HR & Operation Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados

Modernized Flexible Solutions

5 hace 2 años

The smoothness of not only the implementation, but the usability of the program for both admins and employees.

Puntos en contra:

As Rippling is still relatively new itself, there are some features or capabilities that are unique to our company - such as having multiple entities, banking needs, etc. - that Rippling doesn't quite offer yet- HOWEVER, our account manager and the support team have been receptive and responsive to our needs and are continuing to work on the things we need as we request them, which is great.

hace 2 años

Thanks for your feedback :) We're constantly working on building new features.

David B.
CEO en EE. UU.
Seguros, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great integrations save hours, easy to use

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall has been very good. Initial set up took minutes for all of our applications and payroll.
Really frees up a lot of time managing employees, computers and software licenses for the team.

Intuitive design, easy to navigate, saves a lot of time managing multiple systems for employees. LOVE the software licensing set up and computer security management. Makes onboarding and terminations much faster and more accurate!

Puntos en contra:

Occasionally payroll support emails have gone unanswered for a couple of days. Benefits portion is not as customizable as some other stand-alone benefits admin systems but is more intuitive to set up on our own and far better than any other payroll-based benefits system we've tested.

hace 2 años

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. We're sorry about the delay in your support emails, we'll work on that. :)

Mike S.
Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

I Replaced 9 Separate Web Services with ONLY Rippling

5 hace 2 años

Does everything you need... really... Onboarding, Background Checks, Employment/Education Verification, Payroll, PTO, Single Sign-On, Hardware Management, 401(k) through Guideline, Health Insurance, Dental/Vision/LTD/Life Insurance, on and on and on. Service is immediate... while other companies fail at email only service, Rippling nails it... in like 3 minutes usually... way faster and more precise than a phone call. Sometimes the founder even takes care of my requests... no really... the founder. Employees never ask me to train them anymore, it's so slick and easy to use. Really happy.

Puntos en contra:

The only con is that I can't change an employee's username to their work email... it's always their personal email that they set input when they sign their offer letter... but the more I think about it it doesn't really matter.

Matt D.
Founder & CEO en EE. UU.
Internet, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Rippling is exactly what you need.

5 hace 2 años

Clean platform, makes administration generally easy. Puts almost everything in one place.

Puntos en contra:

I do wish that the application integrations were more than primarily SSO, but instead offered integrated functionality. Also, I wish that the functionality of the integrations worked with any version of the third-party apps, and not just the enterprise versions (for the most part.)

Nicholas N.
Business Developer en EE. UU.
Traducción y localización, 2-10 empleados

Rippling for Small Business

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I highly recommend Rippling to any business, especially small businesses. They have the capacity to scale any company's needs. Regarding my small business, it changed my whole HR game. Before it would take me or an employee almost two hours a week to run payroll and administer benefits. Now I do the whole process myself in less than 10 minutes. The new system did take some getting used to, but now I am familiar with process and the value Rippling provides me is incredible.

The price that Rippling offers is hard to beat, especially considering all the value it offers. I now have direct control over my company's payroll and benefits. Any time I need to change something in this area or run payroll, it only takes me a few minutes. Also Rippling offers me a plethora of tools without shoving them on to me. I can implement it to the degree I need, and if I need more, Rippling has it for me.

Puntos en contra:

The price of having such direct control over payroll is that any mistakes I make are on me. It took me a bit to learn how to run payroll and administer benefits myself, but once I got it straight, the process has become a breeze. Also, it took me a little while to get used to customer service via email. At first it worried me, but after they dealt with many of my needs in a very timely fashion, I now feel comfortable with the system.

Nathan N.
Owner en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Best Payroll Service

5 hace 2 años

Integrations. Rippling will integrated with the most important 3rd parties to make the HR of your company simple. The integration with benefit providers make this worth every penny. The set up and implementation of the benefits is too easy. I recently set up medical insurance and it was too easy.

Puntos en contra:

If you want customer support you have to look at a help center/ forum instead of calling a live person. I haven't really needed to use it, but normally it is frustrating when I want to get something resolved quickly and I can't talk to anyone. With that being said, anytime I haven't been able to figure something out or needed support, I have emailed my rep that helped me set up my system and he was quick to respond and help me get what I needed.