Opiniones de UXPressia

Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre UXPressia

Una plataforma en línea para crear una experiencia de usuario sobresaliente mediante el mapeo del viaje del cliente, las personas y las técnicas de mapeo de impacto.

Descubre más sobre UXPressia

Mostrando 64 opiniones

Ruth T.
Directora
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/4/2021

"Mucho más que CJM"

Comentarios: Realmente nos resuelve el crecimiento, porque cada oficina que abrimos, ya tiene disponibles todos los procesos que llevamos a cabo de manera visual y sencilla de ejecutar.

Ventajas: Las plantillas te hacen la vida mucho más fácil.
Es super simple, super visual, super fácil de editar.
El equipo está integrado y co-creamos juntos.

Desventajas: Estaría genial poder integrarlo con Canva para tener los diseños de los dibujos integrados.

• Publicado el 7/4/2021
Shai Y.
Shai Y.
Founder (Part-Time)
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/9/2018

"Flawless customer experience and a great product!"

Comentarios: UXPRESSIA has helped me produce a living breathing Customer Journey Maps along with Persona profiles and Impact maps for clients in a quick and efficient way. Anyone who's ever had to put such documents together knows how hard it is to create them from scratch, keep them in a centralized location and allow for multiple people to view and edit them. UXPRESSIA solved this with their tool. This WILL save you time (and money), make you more productive all while making you look highly polished in front of clients. My clients loved this so much, that one even printed a 5ft by 4ft version of their own customer journey map created with UXPRESSIA, to hang in his office! Thanks,​ UXPRESSIA!

Ventajas: UXPRESSIA offers a unique combination of great value combined with great features. The UXPRESSIA managed to combine 3 different tools into one well-integrated tool, resulting in a flawless customer experience. I love the ability to create personas, which I can then use within my Customer Journey Map while creating an impact map which can pull info from the persona tool. All this includes the ability to share the projects with other UXPRESSIA users or allow others to see your work as well (without a UXPRESSIA subscription). It's a whole lot of power and a whole lot of bang for your buck!

Desventajas: It's rare that I say this, but this product is in many ways flawless. Yes, there are new features they could add, but then again, like any software its a work in progress. The best part is this...​ Got an idea, suggestion or bug report? The UXPRESSIA team wants to hear it! And unlike many others, they actually listen!

• Publicado el 13/9/2018
Alex J.
Growth Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/1/2020

"Amazing SAAS platform that enables Service Design Thinking at the next level"

Comentarios: Integrating service design thinking into a marketing agency is no small feat, especially one with a dynamic and highly demanding clientele. Integrating UXPressia into our work-flow has simplified a large portion of our customer research phase by providing seamless and easy to use cloud-based tools. The quality of exports is phenomenal and easy to use, increasing the speed and value of the deliverables we provide to our clientele.

Ventajas: Extremely intuitive and easy to use to the platform. The integration into Google Data Studio allows for seamless automation and ease of reporting to our clients. We've completed removed redundancy from the process while improving the value provided to our internal team and clients alike.

Desventajas: Missing the Service Blueprint Map from the package. Though not part of the Customer Experience Mapping Journey, it is an incredibly helpful tool to augment the experience. UXPressia does offer an incredibly smart workaround and allows integration of Miro Boards (Previously real-time boards.)

• Publicado el 24/1/2020
Henrik H.
Henrik H.
Lead Information Architect
Diseño, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/12/2019

"OK starting point for customer insights mapping"

Comentarios: Really great to get yourself started and have the personas live outsite powerpoint but in a shared tool. Also, produce your customer journeys super fast to align the product team on the over CX as well as pinpoint true pain points.

Ventajas: Super easy interface. Create a solid customer journey in minutes and personas in seconds. You can fully customise your personas as well as customer journey. The best element is impact mapping, which allows you the support your product decision process and align with overall strategic intents.

Desventajas: The software seams like it's in an early state. Many times it forgets to save the current state of e.g. a persona. Also, it's quite annoying that you cannot fully customise your persona. The grid is always either in thirds, in halves or full width. You can only make a high persona, not a wide.
Finally, the edit options of the components in the personas (content types) are somewhat limited.

• Publicado el 3/12/2019
Benjamin K.
Professor of Graphic Design
Diseño, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 25/2/2020

"A great tool for learning the UX Design process"

Comentarios: I use this as a teaching tool to introduce students to the UX Design process. Being able to collaborate with my students and have them create CJM's and Personas all in the same style allows them to focus on what is important in the process - the content. When I have taught this in the past, students spent too much time worrying about how to design their own Personas and CJMs, which wasted valuable class time.

Ventajas: I found the interface to be clean and very easy to use. I did not have to spend any time in my class teaching students how to create personas or make a customer journey map. I simply told them to do it and they figured out the interface without any trouble.

Desventajas: There isn't a lot that I dislike about the platform aside from there not being any built-in wireframing tool or prototyping tool. I realize this is not what you are asking and that this is more of a feature request. However, I think this is a really simple and useful platform. Adding in other tools like prototyping and wireframing would mean that I would only have to use one product for most of my UX process, which would be incredible. In other words, you did a great job with this and I want more.

• Publicado el 25/2/2020
Olga S.
Olga S.
Senior Business Analyst
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/8/2018

"My favourite application for CJMs and Personas creation and discussion"

Comentarios: I use the app for every project and it became almost indispensable for our team. We create customer journey maps and personas while sitting in a meeting together and improve them later: in Uxpressia it's extremely simple, quick and clear. Before we had started using the app, we used a wall or a board with stickers, but they didn't live for a long time. In the app we have all our boards in one place- accesible, updated and ready to reuse.

Ventajas: As I said, it's my favorite app for personas and CJMs, it's fantastically easy to use, friendly designed, really mature and responsive. We always use an option of group work and sharing, they are very nice.
Also, we ofter use Impact Mapping and this feature is really ideally designed: it shows only needed info, in needed structure, in a very usable way.

Desventajas: Frankly speaking, I cannot find any issues with such an application. We do like it and recommend it for all teams with product-oriented approach.

Deborah M.
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/12/2020

"Great software for fast turnaround client project!"

Comentarios: Very good experience. Especially with customer support!

Ventajas: I selected UxPressia after reviewing several other options, for a client Persona and Journey Mapping project. I needed to learn how to use it, customize it for this client and deliver 3 personas and journey maps within less than 2 weeks. When I showed my client the first draft of my layout, he liked it so much he decided to order the software as well. I liked the fact they had templates, which allowed me to modify/customize the persona and journey map data sections. When I had questions, customer service was very responsive and followed up with me to make sure all was well. This was incredibly helpful and reassuring, especially under such a tight deadline! Senior management of the client company were really excited with the final product--they loved the content, layout, visuals and graphics--a home run! I highly recommend this platform!

Desventajas: Once I had a template layout I liked, I figured out how to copy it, but then needed to delete all the content specific to that persona, in order to create a new one with the same layout/headers. Would have liked to just save the template layout/headers for future use. I also thought some prior personas disappeared, because I couldn't see the slider to scroll down on the right.

• Publicado el 22/12/2020
Adrian B.
Founder and Chief Experience Officer
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/2/2021

"Great For Journey Mapping!"

Comentarios: Been a great tool for helping to visualize our customer and employee journey maps!

Ventajas: Easy to use, great for remote mapping sessions, easy to share with your team or clients!

Desventajas: Still looking for opportunities for where they can improve this tool.

• Publicado el 25/2/2021
Karl S.
Founder, CEO
Estudios de mercado, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/1/2021

"UXPressia Provides Quick Accessibility and Many Features"

Comentarios: I run classes in the fundamental of Customer Experience (CX) aimed at those who manage CX for organizations plus those that lead or manage contact centers. Part of my curriculum focuses on the building of personas and the customer journey mapping process itself and I include both videos and descriptions of UXPressia within the course as a prime example of software to consider acquiring when it comes to automating the mapping process.

Ventajas: UXPressia is one of the more intuitive journey mapping products on the market. I love products that are easy to master without much investment in reading manuals or attending the training. Naturally, you need to understand the fundamental elements of customer journey mapping first but assuming that you will be up and running in no time. I especially like the way I can easily build personas.

Desventajas: I'm using UXPressis stand-alone so I'm not faced with any integrations and for my needs, this product really provides all that I require and at a very low price-point.

• Publicado el 28/1/2021
Nikita E.
Nikita E.
Senior Product Manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/8/2018

"Best tool for CJM"

Comentarios: No more sticky notes falling off the wall! Their blog helped us to improve our understanding of CJM technique.

Ventajas: I can easily create professional looking maps. And I can use them not only for myself and my team, but it's not ashamed to show these maps to CEO and other departments (when compared with maps built with spreadsheets). I can easily create as many maps as needed for my complex product and link them together. "Impact maps" is a powerful feature which helps to brainstorm ideas in the context of business and customers goals.

Desventajas: Small text size in some areas. Hard to read it.

• Publicado el 14/8/2018
Cynthia T.
head cust exp
Automoción, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/7/2020

"Great but pricing not applicable for Latam countries"

Ventajas: Is super easy to use.
The documentation is quite strong and functionalities are strong enough. Exporting is also good.

Desventajas: The fact that i cannot change language makes it restrictive for some teams.
Also, the dark theme is not slide-friendly for some themes.
Finally, the trial is not allowing me to add a collaborator, so I miss that point in case i want to keep using it. Therefore, the trial is not complete.

• Publicado el 16/7/2020
Anya G.
Director, Product Marketing
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/8/2018

"Finally!! This will save your hours and make you look like a Marketing Rockstar"

Comentarios: Amazing, stellar, makes me not dread the project and makes me look super polished to internal stakeholders.

Ventajas: For more than 15 years now I’ve been hating a huge part of my job - building out customer personas and journeys. I love the work itself but couldn’t stand spending hours in PowerPoint trying to organize the information with process charts and tables. My boss recommended UXPressia and I’m floored by how much easier it makes these tasks AND how much better the finished product looks. My executive team was wowed by the presentation and our sales team is actually using the info in their daily work. The tool is organized so well that it even helps you think through the research as your doing it. I can’t believe this thing is so cheap, I’d pay way more for the value (UXPressia people, if you’re reading this - you better legacy me into any new pricing! :)
The company is a start-up so there have been a couple times when I encountered a big or something but their in-product customer service chat is so on point that my questions are resolved in minutes.

Desventajas: What I liked least is that something like this isn’t available for more Product Marketing projects (can you guys please launch something for competitive analysis and battle cards).

Anna B.
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 13/2/2021

"frustrating experience"

Comentarios: they are trickers

Ventajas: There are plenty of templates
But I would definitely recommend another software, which is more trustworthy to put money on it

Desventajas: I have got a very frustrating experience with the free version of UXPressia.
I was given access to several templates after registration. I did spend 2-3 hours to find the appropriate templates and start to use one of them. Suddenly the access was prohibited, they have not just removed the projects from my free plan after I started using them, but claimed that I sort of trying to get access to something prohibited. And now these projects happen to be not available for my plan.
I have only access to 2 of the templates. But I am not going to use them and I strongly advise all other users to find the alternative software. The reason why is there is no guarantee that after you pay and put lots of efforts and information into your project, these guys treat you exactly like they treated me. They will just remove them from your current plan and ask to pay more. There is plenty of alternative software thanks god. So if UXPressia wants to trick people, it is their problem.

Respuesta de proveedores

por UXPressia el 24/2/2021

Hello Anna,

We appreciate your feedback and we're really sorry that this is your impression of our platform. Seems like there was some misunderstanding about UXPressia pricing plans and available features. We're discussing with the team how we can avoid such confusion in the future in terms of clarity of the pricing plans description. In addition to that, please be assured that all your work stays safe in UXPressia for as long as you need it.

If we can do anything to help you out, please contact our support team at support@uxpressia.com or text us in the live chat at uxpressia.com.

Nina

• Publicado el 13/2/2021
Andrea G.
Innovation Leader
Logística y cadena de suministro, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/3/2020

"So easy to work"

Comentarios: We are developing a new web page and app for our customers, and this tools is so easy to use

Ventajas: The product is easy for work, and all the points have an view help taht you can resolve questions

Desventajas: The price for only one user is a little expensive

• Publicado el 13/3/2020
Customer Service Manager
Entretenimiento, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/10/2018

"Intuitive and reliable; knowing future problems without having to face them yet"

Ventajas: I have been tasked to create customer journey maps, being that I have been in the customer service manager position for some time now. I am aware of how some clients think and how they would react to a certain situation. I used to create these maps with pen and paper, present them in Powerpoints, until I started using UXPressia. It is amazing how intuitive this software is. Creation of different personas to act like customers is possible, creating different impact points, situations and obstacles. The available templates are amazing as well, they all suite my needs and style.

Desventajas: The price is a little high for individual use. Also, it seems that integration with other software is not available.

• Publicado el 9/10/2018
Timofey Y.
Timofey Y.
Agile Coach, Trainer, Partner
Administración educativa
  • Publicado el 26/7/2018

"Agile Coach with solid product design focus"

Comentarios: Necessary toolset in one place.
Easy guiding, hints and education on usage through the UI and the blog

Ventajas: An awesome set of all necessary tools for the daily work of the Product Manager.
The guiding and hints and a huge number of templates make this tool an easy start for beginners. It drives learning itself and empowers faster work with the subject

Desventajas: A slow pace of the development :-) Authors are perfection addicted and often delay new features until they reach an ideal quality. The popularity of the product is growing and a demand for new features is growing too.

• Publicado el 26/7/2018
Jorge L.
Procurement officer
Administración gubernamental, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/7/2019

"It's a pleasure to buy from this firm"

Comentarios: Excellent experience overall.

Ventajas: I'm writing from an acquisition point of vu. The procurement of this product is simple and the support of the staff is beyond comparison. Whether it be a technical issue, a billing question or other, the staff is knowledgeable, and supportive throughout the process. Thank you for keeping it simple. Great work.

Desventajas: I am very satisfied with the product and the company behind the product.

• Publicado el 9/7/2019
Samuel L.
student
Administración educativa, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/5/2019

"UXPressia is a great tool"

Comentarios: I am a student and we made some cases using Service Blueprint and customer journey map, and I've used UXPressia on my exams.

Ventajas: I loved everything about this tool, very easy to use!

Desventajas: don't have any commons on this section!

• Publicado el 20/5/2019
Priscilla B.
Development Support
Juegos de ordenador, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 10/2/2020

"Newbie UX Student"

Comentarios: Even though I'm still pretty new at it, it has made creating Personas for all my projects so much easier. Also visually seeing everything play out helps my thinking process that much more.

Ventajas: I love how easy it made it to make my persona for my projects. As a new student I was having tons of trouble setting something up but this made it a breeze, plus the design looks good on my project.

Desventajas: Limited customization when it comes to colour + font.

• Publicado el 10/2/2020
Product Manager
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/3/2018

"Helps to design customer journeys & personas in a collaborative way"

Comentarios: Great templates for customer journeys, online editing, storage and collaboration on maps within our company.

Ventajas: We can store and collaborate on customer journey maps & personas online, in a convenient template.
No other tool gave us a nice way to create complex CJMs, paper ones don't last well and can't be properly updated.
Their ready templates for CJMs are very useful as well and provide great example material.
And their support team is doing extremely well, quick to reply and helpful.

Desventajas: Real-time collaboration could be better, but they announced they're working on it.
I would also like a way to map UXpressia's personas to our analytics and data.

• Publicado el 31/3/2018
Troy A.
Troy A.
Assistant Professor
Educación superior, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/9/2018

"Great addition to my UX Toolbox"

Comentarios: I teach a cohort of 50 students, and we use UXPressia exclusively to help them understand Persona development and Journey Mapping customer experiences. The software is so intuitive and easy to use the students are up and running with zero ramp-up time to learn the tool. Thank you for such an awesome tool!

Ventajas: UXPressia is an excellent tool to add to any UX toolbox. It allows for quick iteration of several different types of documents, and even easier creation.

Desventajas: There really are no down sides to UXPressia.

• Publicado el 12/9/2018
User Experience Designer
  • Publicado el 31/7/2018

"Feature-heavy, easy-to-use, quite an eye candy too"

Ventajas: Smooth & intuitive workflow. Synergy between features: e. g. persona's needs and frustrations displayed in impact ma, etc. Great explanations and examples, awesome copy in general both in the UI and blog. Emotion wheel in the latest version is absolutely awesome.

Desventajas: A bit on a pricey side if considered for infrequent individual use, otherwise no complaints whatsoever.

• Publicado el 31/7/2018
Ilya T.
Product Consultant
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 30/7/2018

"Easy-to-use combination of collaborative tools for building customer experience."

Ventajas: First of all, I really like the process of working on CJM with my team. We tried to create Journey Maps before with excel files and it was damn tricky. Now we can even share CJMs with our customers and work on them together. Personas are useful too, mostly in combination with CJM.

Desventajas: No localization to my native language, I hope developers will add it soon. Sometimes there are some slow synchronizations in collaborative actions, but it doesn't affect the work process.

• Publicado el 30/7/2018
Filza M.
Product Designer
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/12/2018

"UXPressia for Designers"

Comentarios: Overall, I think UXPressia is a great product and I would recommend it to others.

Ventajas: UXPressia is a great tool to help designers create visualizations of their research and findings in the forms of personas, customer journey maps and impact maps. UXPressia allows you to easily create these visualizations by choosing custom templates geared to what you need and they go along way when trying to communicate vision to other team members.

Desventajas: This software is great to use but I wish that some basic functions such as deleting personas or customer journey maps are made more easily accessible. I struggled to figure out how to do it and then had to google to find the answer.

• Publicado el 1/12/2018
Nicole C.
Strategist
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/1/2019

"Persona and Journey Software That Kills It"

Comentarios: Delightful

Ventajas: Controls aesthetic execution so that even ya design agnostic folks can make surprisingly beautiful personas

Desventajas: I have two complaints. No easy way to put lengthy personas into print ready format or export at 300dpi. Secondly, no way to change the accent color on a lot of the modules

• Publicado el 21/1/2019