15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre ContentKing

Servicio en la nube que proporciona auditorías de SEO en tiempo real y gestiona los cambios para mejorar y mantener la visibilidad en el motor de búsqueda.

Descubre más sobre ContentKing

Puntos en contra:

I gives me a little bit stress to see how much SEO work I still have to do. But maybe that is because I added a lot of websites to ContentKing.

Valoraciones de ContentKing

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

ContentKing tiene una valoración global de 4,9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 81 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado ContentKing?

Filtrar opiniones (81)

Joseph
Joseph
CTO, Director of SEO Operations en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Not a content editor! It's a Super Charged SEO Content and Website Analyzing Monitor!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have had super positive experiences with everyone at ContentKing. They are amazing and really care about the SEO community at large. They are definitely a company to follow in this space!

I liked that once you set it up, it just runs and keeps you posted on any changes or details that need fixing. It is a hands-free tool that just does what you need it to do: KEEP YOUR SITE RANKING! I like how it allows you to see different views with graphs that you can change with a simple click. You can sort pages that need attention by "order of importance" and "order of severity." This allows me to do what I need to do in the quickest fashion possible. I like the WordPress Plugin as well as the Chrome extension. (these two tools makes sure that I am on point SEO no matter what) - It keeps me posted and accountable to my site for any issues. It keeps track of my content where I don't have to! Yay! It simplifies my life!

Puntos en contra:

The only thing I dislike is the name. The name makes the tool sound like an "editor" like many of the other tools out there. It is not an editor. It is not a content manager, it is a Content SEO auditor/monitor.

Gerry
Gerry
SEO Consultant en RU
Internet, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Life saver on migrations & continuously checking all our clients

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: ContentKing has become an integral part of the service we offer clients, we give clients access and almost sell it through to them.

Having used ContentKing for several years now, the value it adds to our clients - being the first to spot when things break, constantly monitoring before / during / after a migration - being able to see changes is incredible. I have recommended this tool now to all my friends because it really is the best. Strength is in simplicity, I put a client in, I get results I don't worry too much about configuration at first - but then I can 'tune' it to capture far more data on the results.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing missing at the moment is JavaScript - I know this is being worked on, every other suggestion I have made has been jumped on but this is a real challenge, my only other complaint is that the export is a Zip CSV which when I just want a dozen URLs is a bit of a challenge, however you can link through to filtered reports.

Nathan
Nathan
SEO specialist en Países Bajos

Too complex for non-techies

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Where there's definitely need for what ContentKing does, it can be overwhelming for those that just want to monitor changes to the website(s) they monitor or are responsible for. If you are not tech savvy, you will feel lost, with too much of the information and advice you get being clearly aimed at people with more technical knowledge of websites and coding. Even the support at times just isn't able to explain in simple words what's wrong. Where this might be no issue for developers and more technically skilled SEOs, webmasters, marketers etc., it will not help the less tech savvy people, making ContentKing an expensive solution that is too overwhelming as well as too technically focused.

There's a lot that you can do with ContentKing and it's definitely got a lot of great features. The most useful thing is the monitoring of changes to your web pages. Most of the other features can be found in other tools that audit your website too though. I would personally prefer a cheaper solution (or a stripped subscription) for the monitoring of the page changes only.

Puntos en contra:

It's just too big and complex if you just want to monitor your website(s). The information you get is at times too focused on the more technically skilled developers and SEOs, making it just too much for the regular webmaster, SEO or marketing people. The huge databases and servers needed for this service probably makes it so expensive too. If you can get tools to monitor specific things that you want to monitor, you will not need ContentKing to do it all.

Diantha
Diantha
Global SEO Lead en Países Bajos
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Efficient and user-friendly tool for SEO quality

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our company manages a portfolio of 42 websites, so having a tool which monitors the SEO quality of multiple domains is essential for us. ContentKing provides a clear overview of issues with context, which makes it easy for less experienced marketeers to fix SEO issues for their own brands. At the same time we can compare the scores across multiple domains, which gives a good overview.

The possibility to create segments for high priority pages with instant alerts when something changes in these segments prevents high-impact mistakes. This is very useful in protecting the SEO quality of money maker pages, but also in noticing platform issues after a release.

Puntos en contra:

ContentKing's reporting features are available, but not very elaborate. More customization could benefit the clarity of the tool.

Redacción y edición, Trabajador autónomo

My contentking

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: My experience with contentking has been great. It's collaboration with other tools such as slack, Microsoft team and others has a great impact on my website.

I love it because it works well with external project management workflow. A feature like cloud-base helps me a lot especially in writing, editing and so much more

Puntos en contra:

The negative thing with contentking is that it does not go beyond websites auditing and track. The price per page is also an issue and it makes it hard to choose the right plan

Ben
Director of Search Sciences en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great software for monitoring changes

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Amazing tool and amazing customer support.

This software allows our agency to track website changes for our clients. It also pulls data from Google Search Console and Google Analytics which gives us additional insight into our campaign. The auditing features are great as well. They provide actionable insights with guides explaining exactly what to do.

Puntos en contra:

It would be helpful if the service catered to websites less than 1000 pages (it does but the service is more oriented towards commercial websites). The average local business usually has only 30 pages.

Jordan
Jordan
Founder & Marketing Specialist www.moonandowl.com en EE. UU.

Never Let an SEO error fall through the Cracks

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We like it!

We were using a scanning software where we made a bi-monthly scan of the site to pick up any technical SEO issues that arose. With ContentKing, we now have 24/7 scanning and notifications of issues that arise on the client site.

Puntos en contra:

A few false alerts arrive, but we'd rather sift threw those than be in the dark.

Content Strategist en Países Bajos
, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ContentKing is a great analytical tool that has given us greater insight into our clients' websites.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: ContentKing has allowed us to keep better track of our clients' websites, discover new opportunities for optimization, pinpoint content management risks and focus our efforts to educate our clients.

Our clients rely on us to optimize their websites and boost traffic and conversion. Our work is never finished, which means we need tools that never stop looking. One of the biggest advantages of ContentKing is that it supports us in every step of our process. New clients often think they need a complete rebuild of their website. ContentKing helps us determine whether that is actually necessary and, if so, why it is necessary. And once we've built the new website, it keeps track of a wide range of important on-site metrics that might slip through the cracks otherwise.

Puntos en contra:

ContentKing requires users to specify an allotment of pages for each website they want to track. While this certainly helps keep the total number of tracked pages within the bounds of our plan, it is often difficult to determine exactly how many pages a given website has in advance. It would be helpful if ContentKing gave some insight into this number, allowing us to more accurately adjust the tracking budget.

Marc
Marc
Senior SEO consultant en Países Bajos
, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very easy to use and it keeps me up to date about the status of many websites.

5,0 hace 6 años

The tool gives me live updates about changes on a website which is very helpful when you work with many clients at an agency. When you work with big websites (10.000 plus pages) it's very helpful you don't have to crawl a websites yourself but you just have to log in to access your websites data.

Puntos en contra:

Exporting data to Excel can be done eassier, I have to add the domain of a website to the URL myself. Also when I check the hreflang tag I want to see which countries are linked in a overview. Now I only can see there is a tag, which is already very helpful but seeing which countries and languages are used would be easier.

hace 6 años

Hi Marc, Thank you for your review! Regarding your comment on exports: we've added the "Full URL" column which contains both the protocol (HTTP or HTTPS) and the domain name, so that's solved. Thanks for your input!

Liraz
CEO en RU
Consultoría de gestión, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Once you use it, you can't go back

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Monitoring real issues in real-time, helping with content flapping, site migrations etc

Real-time monitoring is essential for every SEO professional- Inhouse/agency Support team is always above and beyond

Puntos en contra:

More features pleaseAutomation features will be great

Katelyn
Technical SEO Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados

Content King is the BEST

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It has been absolutely amazing, customer service is 10/10, everyone is so nice and smart and knows the tool inside and out. They are really receptive to feedback and product recommendations and the tool itself and actively set up. The tool as mentioned earlier does a great job of batching a lot of complex alerts so it's manageable to sift through them! It is also nice to be able to set segments on data so you are only see the top X pages issues by sessions. They have truly thought of everything. I can't say enough good things.

The customer service is unmatched, the team is so friendly and quick to respond and goes above and beyond helping us out with setup or things within the tool that we don't quite understand. They also really take our considerations into account in regards to product development and features and they actually implement a lot of new things frequently. As far as the tool goes - it has a lot of capabilities with API hookups and it makes a large amount of alerts seem manageable because of how they group and batch them. I would recommend this to any agency or internal team to keep an eye on your site - you'd be surprised what goes wrong frequently. We have been able to catch a lot of really really big technical issues on our clients sites.

Puntos en contra:

There isn't much - I think the only thing I might change is the ability to see historical data day by day which I know they are actively working on. Also the ability to more easily see what HTTP status code each in the "alerts" section without having to click into the actual page.

Shane
Founder en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

A Tremendous Tool & Then Some

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, ContentKing is an indispensable tool for any SEO. The user interface is super clean and very easy to navigate, the tracking is very accurate and super reliable and I'm able to rest easy, knowing that I'll always have a reliable record of changes made to a page in the event that I need to restore previous versions. A tremendous tool and then some, thank you ContentKing!

Add a website to ContentKing and any changes made to that website that might affect it's SEO will be automatically tracked so that you can safely experiment with various elements and revert back to prior versions if required. No more manually tracking changes by hand in a spreadsheet, each time even the slightest change is made, ContentKing will pick it up and add it to a growing list of every change made to that page.

Puntos en contra:

Although ContentKing is easily integrated with Google Analytics & Search Console, and does provide basic stats for each page, there's not way to track how updates to a Title or Meta-Description might have impacted Click Through Rate from one change to the next. That would be a great addition to this terrific tool.

Petr
co-founder/CEO en Chequia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ContentKing gives us confidence that we have content under control

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Better SEO results - organic traffic is the #1 channel for us.

That we can see the most important things at glance. We have lots of user-generated content as on our site, so there are lots of parts that could break. The email summary and robot.txt check is also very nice - in just a few seconds we know that we can sleep well

Puntos en contra:

It can be quite complicated to get your head around segment feature and would be nice to have iPhone companion app.

hace 6 años

Hi Petr, thank you very much for your kind words! Although we don't have an iPhone app yet, the web app is fully built with usage from mobile devices in mind, so go ahead and give ContentKing a try from your phone.

Nick
Digital marketing specialist en Alemania
Fuente de la reseña

Perfect for tracking and troubleshooting on-page issues.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I don't have to make manual report of site changes, I get alerts when developer forgets redirects or changes content. I have easy overview of all pages and can segment them. ...

It saves me so much time. It also alerts me when issues appear, so we can make sure to fix everything before we see ranking drops. The ContentKing team is also updating this tool on a regular basis, making it better every time.

Puntos en contra:

There used to be no integration with Google Search Console. But they recently added this feature. Thanks for listening to the community, ContentKing team!

Patrick
Online Marketing Consultant en Países Bajos

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Great insight in the websites of our clients

ContentKing is a great SEO tool, which is easy to use, realiable and great support. Also your client can get access to work together and you get daily monitoring. In all a great tool for a good price.

Puntos en contra:

Still in development with regular updates. There is nothing that I have not liked about this software.

Lourenço
seo en España
Seguros, 201-500 empleados

I recommend content king 100%

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's very useful for website migration, On-content changes, seo meta tags, response codes, and much more!

I really like Content king tool and I recommend it to everyone that wants to monitor 24/7 all changes on the website. It's very useful for website migration, On-content changes, seo meta tags, response codes, and much more!

Puntos en contra:

they should offer the possibility to integrate more SEO apps

Brendan
Head of Marketing en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Would recommend as a live monitoring tool

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: ContentKing has been invaluable in helping to catch issues and errors as they arise on client websites.

Alerts straight to the inbox with well-organised issue trackers and real-time data.

Puntos en contra:

Little to complain about, really. Sometimes it takes fair few clicks to dig into a specific issue, but that's no major problem.

Thomas
SEO Consultant en Francia
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

A nice SEO Micro/Macro View with this tool !

Comentarios: Time and efficiency

ContentKing is an awesome product. The micro/macro view help me very well each day. We can see problems, but also how many pages are affected. By the way, the monitoring part is the core of this seo tool that help me to understand which thing was modified.

Puntos en contra:

ContentKing is young, so you will not have all of the features you have on the SEO tools market, but each thing are implemented correctly and I prefer to use this product for the monitoring and subtil problems.

Robert
Online Marketing Specialist en Chequia
Muebles, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ContentKing overcame our expectation as an SEO auditing tool

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We've planned website migration and were looking for an alternative of on-page crawlers (Screaming Frog etc.), needed something with better UX what works in real-time and not analyzing only once when it's requested. ContentKing met and even overcame our expectation as an SEO auditing tool. Especially its proactive alerting system for changes and problems saved us from a lot of trouble during a big website migration.

- Alert system for sudden problems with URLs and others important on-page SEO parameters is a huge benefit for big e-commerces. - Possibility to see and check history of changes on the page level whenever we need. - Automatic reports, overviews and filtering options are saving us a lot of time. - App is also very easy to use and has a clear UX.

Puntos en contra:

We didn't find any major negatives. Just details like that the app is not checking redirects chains, some links overview are not exportable and there is no possibility to have invoices for different companies in one account.

Mike
Global Web Administrator en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Excellent SEO platform

Comentarios: This has greatly helped us with SEO

We love the ease of use. This has been the easiest SEO software we have worked with

Puntos en contra:

We can not find any cons to the platform so far

Owner en Países Bajos
Fuente de la reseña

A really good monitoring tool for all the content on your site

4,0 hace 6 años

The best feature is the alerts. You get mails from contentking when someone has changed something on a website. For us as an agency this is really helpfull

Puntos en contra:

I would like to see more connections with other tools etc. But they are working on that so it is on the roadmap.

hace 6 años

Hi Koen, thank you for your input! On top of our WordPress integration we've recently shipped integrations with Google Search Console and Google Analytics and more integrations are on our roadmap. We'll keep you updated on our progress in this area.

Anna
Anna
Head of Performance Marketing en Dinamarca
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool for tracking your content changes

5,0 hace 3 años

Structured view of all pages and their content. Real time notifications on whatever might be critical - H1 changes, title changes, etc The fact that the app not just points you to precisely where the issue occurs, but the fact that it tell you how to fix it. Customer service - super responsive and helpful!

Puntos en contra:

I’d love to have it more customizable for us, as not all issues have the same priority or importance.

Piperis
Piperis
Managing Director en RU

Amazing value add!

5,0 hace 3 años

I love its simplicity. The ability to go back and see the change in a site's performance and different metrics is great. A real value add for our customers.

Puntos en contra:

Great range of features, nothing at the moment. Cheaper would be nicer, but you pay for what you get!

Daniel
Marketing Director en RU
Gestión de inversiones, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ContentKing is helping us to identify SEO issues that require fixing

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We are still benefitting from the ContentKing identifying SEO issues on our site that we need to fix.

SEO dashboard provides very actionable data. That enables us to quickly fix issues.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes it seems to take a little while for dashboard to update after changes have been made to the site.

Marco
Marco
Partner en Países Bajos
, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool that enables tech and marketing to work together

5,0 hace 6 años

This tool get's the current state of your website from an external point of view. Marketing can monitor and edit while tech can see what points needs attention.

Puntos en contra:

It takes a little bit of time to get the hang of everything though with a enough knowledge you will be up and running in no time.