Opiniones de Blink

Sobre Blink

Votada como la aplicación de empleados n.º 1, Blink combina fuentes de la empresa, chat, encuestas y almacenamiento de documentos en un portal personalizado con la marca de la empresa.

Descubre más sobre Blink

Puntos en contra:

No comment to make at this time as I am a new user.

Valoraciones de Blink

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Blink tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 107 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Blink?

Filtrar opiniones (107)

Christi
Christi
Director, Organizational Development and Training en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados

A Surprise Underdog Comes Through

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I believe we made a great decision by choosing Blink and I would recommend them to any other company looking to up their communication game.

In searching for a new communication platform, I thought I knew what I was looking for and which company I would go with. Blink was added as just another platform for comparison. However, during my first demo, I was convinced this was the right choice. It ticked off all the boxes: top down communication, bottom up communication, side to side communication, individual and group chats, an information repository, and one of the best price points of (in my opinion) even inferior platforms. Plus, they were up front about all costs, so I didn't have to worry about a surprise invoice I would have to explain.

Puntos en contra:

There are a few small functionality issues I have had since getting into the platform (such as not having control over what shows up under an employee name or what is displayed in the Directory), but I have been assured the team is adding my suggestions to their list and looking into how we can work around the other issues.

Nathan
Performance & Development Manager en
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Perfect solution for remote workforce

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Using Blink has revolutionised how we have both communicated with our staff and more crucially how they communicate with us. We have been able to get a consistent message out, instantly, which is something we've never achieved before. However being able to receive feedback from all members of staff has brought a new dimension to our staff relationships

The simplicity of the software is amazing. The roll out process to frontline staff takes less than a minute as it is so obvious and intuitive. The speed that it performs without fail is amazing and the constant improvements to functionality are great

Puntos en contra:

Not sure I can put anything here - every snag we've come up the Blink team have worked around and found solutions.

hace 11 meses

Thank you for your review Nathan! We appreciate learning how Blink has transformed your communication. We are always looking for insight on our customer's experience, and it is really valuable to know how intuitive your workforce has found Blink to use.

YouTube Marketing Manager en RU
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Fine for communications, lacking in other features

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: More casual internal communications and email but very primitive. Newsfeed is good but difficult to search so only really works for real-time updates. Lack of ability to share files properly limos use severely and the ‘hub’ feature is too basic as it does not allow the creation of pages to view only upload of docs. The admin and access level features are not rounded enough, it’s all or nothing!

Simple IM app and the newsfeed like appearance of the home page. Some limited integrations, calendar works well.

Puntos en contra:

Lacking in support for 3rd party apps, no ability to view documents in the app only have attachments.

hace 3 años

Hi, We are sad to hear that Blink hasn't lived up to your expectations and appreciate your honest review. It definitely helps keep us in check. To your point, we do have a search feature, which should allow you to not only search Feed posts and Chats but also content on 3rd party integrations. We also have Pages in the Admin Panel, which lets Org and Team Admins create native content for the platform - this should address your concerns about the Hub. Access to different levels of teams or user permissions can be customised in the Admin Panel - it would be great to get your thoughts on what's missing (hello@joinblink.com). We have passed on your feedback regarding limited previews of files (since last month this is available for PDF and Word files but we don't yet support all types). Glad that you find the platform helpful for internal communications and hope to hear from you soon! Thanks again, The Blink Team

Christophe
Christophe
Maintenance Team Leader en Francia
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Blink : An easy collaborative tool to share information inside the teams !

4,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: This tool is very useful, and I'm using it every day - even every minute - to share information with my team, or other people of my company. The global feed and the "history" allow also to don't miss information.

The product is easy to use. The possibility to create group is very interesting, as group can be done with the right persons to talk a specific subject. The global feed allows to share general information about the company.

Puntos en contra:

The copy / paste option is working only in the blink feed. No possibility to copy directly to a Google Mail by example.

hace 11 meses

Hello Christophe, it is great to hear that you have had a positive experience with Blink! Your feedback on the copy/paste function has been passed to our Product Team. We are always looking for new insights and features to improve Blink, and we encourage our users to visit the Product Portal to make additional feature requests here: https://portal.joinblink.com/tabs/2-under-consideration

Sarah
HR Generalist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Excellent! Zero Complaints!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Just prior to the start of the COVID-19 pandemic and restrictions put in place, our company anticipated needing a way to communicate internally with our staff and contractors about rapid changes to our workplace and daily lives. Most of our staff are front-line workers and do not have company email accounts. Our internal scheduling app that we use for hourly staff did not have the ability to upload attachments or allow staff to respond to high alert notifications. Setup was quick and easy. We were able to test Blink for free prior to committing to it, but knew immediately that it was perfect for our needs. Now, several months into the COVID-19 crisis, we've seen a shift from senior staff using the app solely for important internal communications, to all staff using it for staff recognition, company highlights, events, contests, motivational and uplifting posts, etc. It helps keeps our employees engaged and informed, allowing everyone to have a voice, and it seems to help boost employee morale.

- Ability to share and communicate with all employees or with individual teams - Quick and helpful responses from Blink staff/developers -- willingness to go above and beyond to meet our company's needs - Allows for multiple administrators at different levels - Ease of use - Ability to communicate privately -- staff can even contact our CEO and get a real-time response - Real-time chat - Search feature - Ability to use on smartphone and PC

Puntos en contra:

When we first started using Blink, posts were limited to one attachment each, which has since been updated. Blink has evolved quickly and quite honestly we have zero complaints.

Adrian
Head of Operations en RU
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Great Collaborative tool

5,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: i enjoy using Blink, this is a great tool and has come into its own through the recent Pandemic for sharing information etc with each other and reporting on a live and ever changing daily position.

the home feed page for seeing and sharing what is going on in and around the business.

Puntos en contra:

The initial phase I struggled to search for specific items referred to, and sharing that with others in the business.

hace 11 meses

Hi Adrian, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. It's great to hear that key features like the Feed are helping your business stay connected. We are sorry to hear that finding specific items to share was difficult. Your feedback has been given to the Product Team to review. If there are any additional features you would like to see on Blink, be sure to let us know through our Product Portal here: https://portal.joinblink.com/tabs/2-under-consideration

Katherine
Director en RU
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Alternative Intranet

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We're still playing around with the features but so far after less than a month we are happy with what we are working with.

- free for up to 20 users - great alternative to a company intranet / communication portal for the micro businesses who want to share their management system documentation with field staff and don't want to fork out expensive licences with Microsoft for similar products like yammer / SharePoint. - if you are IT savvy and know how to build microapps feature will draw your attention. - Can download on android and iOS devices - Has a desktop app for windows and iOS devices

Puntos en contra:

- you have to purchase the premier package at a monthly cost per user to do branding. It would be good if there was a fixed fee per month for up to 10 users for the small companies e.g. £20 plus VAT.

Alex
Alex
Marketing Manager en RU
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Blink has solved our communications challenges

5,0 el año pasado

Blink has allowed us to bring together our workforce of 300+ people, who are all spread across the country, into one place where they can engage with not only each other but corporate messaging too. We've found the chat functionality is particularly useful and has cut down our email traffic significantly. It's a great way to get quick information out to the right people, at the right time. I also cannot speak highly enough of our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was there with us every step of the way from original thoughts right through to the launch day. Her support enabled us to get the platform right for us before rolling out to staff, which has led to our workforce being highly engaged with the platform.

Puntos en contra:

I'm looking forward to seeing the hub landing pages launched which aren't available quite yet but I've been told by our account manager that they are in the pipeline.

hace 11 meses

Hi Alex, thank you for your review of Blink! We are happy to hear that Blink has enabled high employee engagement and internal communication for your workforce across the country. It is important to us that every customer has a positive experience, so it is great to learn that your account manager has played a key role in your Blink rollout.

Helen
Helen
Account Manager en RU
Redes informáticas, 501-1.000 empleados

Blink is really awesome!

5,0 hace 4 años

Blink provides me with an excellent way of communicating with colleagues and getting company updates out to the wider business. I find it better than email as it has a more natural flow and much more efficient as you can create multiple relevant chats and groups for all your requirements. Notifications are great and it intergrates with all my other apps.

Puntos en contra:

I'm looking forward to the getting an update to enable messages to be sent after being offline, this would enable Me to use offline and keep up to date with chats.

Riaan
Riaan
Banking Practice Head en RU
Redes informáticas, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use. Very clever bots and integrations

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It puts everything in one place and is very easy to use.

The Feed works great. It pulls everything you need into one space. The messaging side of Blink works very well. Instant messaging, teams, spaces - very easy to use.

Puntos en contra:

Offline working would be nice, but these days everyone is online for the majority of their workday, so just a minor nice to have.

Julien
Qualification Manager en Francia
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good for company communication, not finished for instant messaging and daily usage

4,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: If I have to describe Blink about our usage in Kuba, it is a, instant messaging application with feed.
Really, if our directors didn't force us to use it, I think we would use google Hangout instead, for a better integration, search, with the reste of google suite.

I really like the concept of feed to allow official communication in the same tool than chat, without sending email. It create a community feeling.

Puntos en contra:

- Searching some discussion with someone is not easy (What we discussed 4 days ago on the chat ?) - I haven't capability to mark a discussion as "unread" (I open the discussion on my phone, see somthing I will have to analyse before answering, I have to send email to me to think about that) - When I do some mistake on a sentence, I have to click on edit, so use the mouse, instead of just use the up arrow, like in softwares like discord, that is very simplest to edit. - For integration with a tool, I need administrator to allow me to do something (i.e jira) so I'm not free to use all capabilities of Blink. - If I join files in a discussion, I can't arrange them, so theorically we have to create one different chat for each subject, but to search a chat from people name, I have always to click on "see all chats", so use the mouse, that is break the user experience from my point of view.

hace 11 meses

Thank you for your feedback Julien! We are glad that you enjoy the Feed feature and that Blink has created a community feeling in your organisation. Your feature request to mark a discussion as "unread" is currently under review, and we plan to release it in a future update. All of your feature requests have been passed to the Product Team to review. Our Product Portal is a great way to get further feature requests directly into the hands of our Product Team here: https://portal.joinblink.com/tabs/2-under-consideration

Jacqui
Regional Administrator en RU
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Since Blink ...

5,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: Overall I have found Blink to be a really good tool. It is the first thing I look at in the morning. I spend my first 15 minutes in the morning checking Blink for any new Policies, information on new Covid rules or just nice posts from our services celebrating a customer's birthday or a day out at the seaside for the individuals we support - working in shared services it is so nice to see the people we support out and about and enjoying their lives - something we would probably have seen in a quarterly newsletter prior to Blink.

Since Blink was introduced into our company it has changed the way we communicate. Prior to it's introduction we had no central communication hub. We have over 100 care homes, very many staff and customers all over the UK, so we are very remote from each other. Since Blink was introduced, we can now see posts from other services showing their activities and milestone celebrations. It connects central services to our homes and each home with each other making us feel part of the wider company rather than just a lone care home. This has been particularly important during the isolation of Covid in the past year and a half. We also have all of our policies and procedures in one place on the Blink Hub.

Puntos en contra:

A bit like Facebook - once a post has gone down the feed it is sometimes hard to find again if you need to refer to it again, this is especially difficult if the post is important information - say new rules regarding Covid. Sometimes it is hard to find a particular Policy or Procedure in the Hub - but that might be more about how and where it is uploaded - I am not sure?

hace 11 meses

Hello Jacqui, we are so glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with Blink! We aim to deliver the best user experience in communication, so it is really valuable to know that Blink has changed the way your organisation communicates. Your suggestions for the search function have been passed to our Product Team. There is a personal Hub organisation feature currently under consideration, and we greatly appreciate your insight. We are always looking for ways to improve Blink, and we encourage our users to visit the Product Portal to make feature requests here: https://portal.joinblink.com/tabs/2-under-consideration

Richard
General Manager en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Blink - an easy to use and intuitive product that makes day to day business that much easier!

5,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: Excellent - just an easy to use and intuitive platform!

Blink is very easy to use for instant conversations and messaging, also very easy to start an instant meeting, a simple forward slash and you are good to go. The product also makes it easy to set up group chats and this can be done on the fly in the middle of a meeting without too much effort. Also has some nice aesthetic features,e.g. throwing confetti! I also like the fact that the developers look for ongoing feedback to further enhance the product, as this product grows it will become even better and more established. Interesting enough people now talk about sending blinks and setting up blink meetings - the name is becoming synonymous with what it does and replacing the typical grammar.

Puntos en contra:

For some reason, it is easier to use on the phone than the PC itself. Every time you hit the return button on the PC it sends that as a blink when actually it might be you starting a new paragraph. Other than this minor issue I don't have anything too negative to say!

hace 11 meses

Hi Richard, thank you for your review! We love learning how Blink has become a part of your employees' daily routines and communications. To start a new line in a single Blink message on PC, hold the "shift" key as you press the return key. You can also click the + symbol on the left, select "compose" and then you will be able to press the return button without sending the message. If you come across any issues or have further questions, please be sure to reach out to us at support@joinblink.com.

Steve
Digital Marketing Coordinator en RU
Muebles, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A user friendly platform for our multi national team.

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Blink has brought our internal comms platform up to date with a familiar, easy to use interface.
The support from the Blink team during set up was very good, and ongoing Tech Support prompt and positive.

The Feed has provided an excellent platform for colleagues as well as our Comms team to share company news. We are able to measure via Analytics how this has improved engagement via Likes and Comments. Users familiar with SM platforms feel immediately at home. The Hub delivers a major part of what we wanted to achieve in terms of sharing material across our multi national offices and has become our single source of truth. The ease of use is such that little or no user instruction has been required. As an Admin there is virtually no learning curve when setting up users, or populating content. Having multiple methods of signing users up is useful where colleagues are factory/office/home based.

Puntos en contra:

We would like more flexibility in the Directory in terms of displaying multiple contact numbers i.e internal phone extension, mobile and direct dial numbers. A calendar with room booking functionality would be good. We have yet to integrate with company systems so cannot comment at this time.

hace 11 meses

Hello Steve, thank you for your review and feedback. We love to learn that staple features like the Feed and the Hub are serving your communication and employee engagement needs. We have passed on your suggestion for more Directory flexibility and calendar functionalities to our Product Team. We are always looking to improve Blink, so please be sure to add future feature requests to our Product Portal here: https://portal.joinblink.com/tabs/2-under-consideration

Peter
Managing Director en RU
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

We use Blink as our main communication tool as we are split between two office or on customer site.

5,0 hace 4 años

After several false starts with other applications, the team quickly adopted Blink. Within two weeks we had rolled out Blink as the tool of choice. We are distributed over two offices and/or on customer site - so having a central messaging tool that everyone uses is great. New joiners find it easy to learn/use. We have some company-wide channels, individual team channels, lots of ad hoc groups, and then normal direct messaging. Due to the ease of use we use it regularly to bring small/ad hoc project teams together in order to share documentation and messaging. The fact that there is a desktop app, a web app, an iOS app and Android app means Blink can be used where ever you are. We like the lightning-quick search, have linked it to both Jira and Office 365, and have plans to extend it with an in-house Bot. New features are released on a regular basis and if we have any questions then we have found the support to be very quick and helpful.

Puntos en contra:

The main limitation is that we still need to use a separate application for screen sharing and voice calls. It would be nice if this feature was added. However, we would rather use Blink for messaging and sharing than go to product that was a unified platform but a poorer experience. For that reason we still currently use Skype for Business for voice and screen sharing but have chosen not to use Microsoft Teams for colloboration as we think Blink is a far better experience.

Kingsley
HRBP en RU

Review

4,0 hace 12 meses

New feature around recognition is great, and stops people using Whats App. Can put out regular comms and stops us having to communicate everything by email. We can use the hub to store all of our policies on there and information and newsletters. It also is a central hub, so we put links for our other software that we use such as recruitment or our HR systems

Puntos en contra:

The news feed could really do we a better focus and filter on categories. So you can select one or more categories so you don't see everything. Having priority posting can get out of control. Would like it to be able to reduce reports on usage better to show how many posts people have done or have many likes people have done. Helps the business to understand the engagement, so more stats on this the better

hace 11 meses

Hello Kingsley, thank you for leaving Blink a review! We are happy to hear that Blink is your one-stop-shop for communication and HR systems. The Hub is one of our staple features, so it is great to see how helpful it is to our users. We appreciate your feedback on the Feed and usage reports and have passed your requests to the Product Team. If you have more features that you would like to see, please let us know via our Product Portal here: https://portal.joinblink.com/tabs/2-under-consideration

Jason
President en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Blink is the perfect internal communications platform for employee engagement

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: One of the biggest barriers in our line of work, and from team to team within our organization, is a lack of communication, which can lead to assumptions. When there isn’t clear-cut communication, assumptions run wild and morph into rumors or beliefs, which are often exaggerated or false. Now, this isn’t all negative, assumptions can be positive too, but more often than not, assumptions are negative or just plain skewed, inaccurate or wrong. The reason behind this new platform is because we feel it is a great way to keep everyone up to speed on things going on at various locations, general news, important information and informative releases- in an industry where we are deployed and sectored in such a way that creates natural communications barriers. Blink won’t completely solve these challenges, but it should help, and it should be useful to support one another on top of the news and information piece.

Blink allows us the ability to send out mass punch memo-style notifications, news, events, recognition and team alignment that, otherwise, we would not have or would still be doing via traditional email and group texting forms of communication. It's a game-changer for employee alertness to company happenings.

Puntos en contra:

I believe Blink will continue to improve their team chats and team collaboration/task management features.

hace 11 meses

Hello Jason, thank you for your review. We love learning how Blink has been a game-changer in company communication. Our users feedback is important to us, and we greatly appreciate the time you took to let us know what you like about Blink!

Jennifer
BI Developer en RU
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Blink

5,0 hace 12 meses

The ability to allow users to express themselves via the newsfeed, whilst also being able to filter to reach out to certain departments via groups has been great for users needing support from a certain department, or simply sharing a post they want everyone to see. This has led to the company being able to share posts for the entire company as a priority and needing users to acknowledge the posts, which means we can assure users have read important posts. It also has a community feel to it and also can help with boosting morale as we have been able to post about achievements in different depots across the company. What is also great is the ability to create a hub, with useful links that the entire company uses, which makes it a fully working intranet for us.

Puntos en contra:

We had teething issues to start regarding invites, where someone will try to join but will be stuck in an endless loop. This hasn't happened recently and can be solved using an invite code rather than an invite link. During this time Blink support did quickly help us out with the issue.

hace 11 meses

Hi Jennifer, thank you for your review. We are glad that key Blink features like the Feed and the Hub are supporting internal communication, company culture and boosting morale for your organisation! It is good to hear that the Blink Support Team was able to help you resolve any issues you encountered.

Azelea
Brand Experience Manager en RU
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados

Great Company Social Platform

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The level of communication has increased. Blink has been a great tool for people to share their experiences without having to send a company wide email. The chat function has also made it easier for people to ask simple questions without having to send email.

It's super easy to set up and use. The team at Blink are always quick to respond, listen to feedback and suggestions for future features. Integration with some business applications have been useful for daily updates.

Puntos en contra:

Now that they've allowed multiple photo uploads and direct video posts I can't think of much else. Permission levels could do with more rejigging as most things if you're not admin you can't control perhaps there could be something inbetween admin and user. Also if you're not part of a team you can't post to that news feed - however there are times when someone from one team might want to post something to only a couple of teams but not the whole company and that's not easily achieveble. Perhaps "team admins" can post to other team news feeds and just not see any of the feed other than their own post? Perhaps business collaboration tools could be more advanced?

Business Analyst en
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 10.000+ empleados

Blink is just amazing!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Blink are amazing, the team are so helpful and have a real "can do" attitude when it comes to working with you to fix any business problems you may be having. This isn't problems with the app - this is trying to use Blink to fix internal business issues by developing the app further or expanding it's capabilities

Blink has really changed the way our business looks at communicating with our front line workers. We've had this for almost 3 years now and we haven't looked back since. It's so easy to onboard our new workers to the business, and the ability to share information instantly is amazing!

Puntos en contra:

There's nothing at all that I like least about this software

hace 11 meses

Thank you for your review! We appreciate learning how Blink has transformed your communication. We are always looking for insight on our customer's experience, so it is really valuable to know how Blink is easily adopted by new starters.

Beth
Senior Payroll Administrator en RU

Crucial for Day to Day communication

4,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: Blink lets us have everything in one place so that colleagues don't need to remember multiple passwords to access things such as their self service portal or timesheets.

Since working from home Blink has been invaluable to our team as it allows us to communicate throughout the work day as if we were in the office.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes news feed is hard to filter and important information can sometimes be missed

hace 11 meses

Hi Beth, thank you for your review. We appreciate learning how Blink has helped your team work remotely and support internal communication. We can confirm that your feedback on the Feed and filters has been passed to the Product Team. Please do let us know if you have more feature requests through our Product Portal here: https://portal.joinblink.com/tabs/2-under-consideration

Technology Director en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Great Application, Greater Company

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The company is amazing to work with! They hear you and work hard to make their product the best it can be

This app makes other apps like slack look like a joke. It channels, feeds, documents, integrations. So much more for less.

Puntos en contra:

On occasion we have to refresh the app. Not the end of the world by any means and I feel confident they'll work through random bugs!

hace 11 meses

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, David. We appreciate your positive review and learning about your experience with Blink. Our Product Development Team is always working on improving the app, and your feedback is highly valuable to us. If you every experience any bugs or issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@joinblink.com to help resolve the issue.

luke
Information and Policy Co-Ordinator en RU
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Blinks Power!

5,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: Fantastic! We can track engagement, push notifications to staff which are of high importance. Connect and communicate with services directly through a friendly communication tool, which is Blink!

The ability to communicate, connect, engage and share content is as simple as possible using Blink! We love the engagement we get from staff through likes, comments and acknowledgements which are vital to to us.

Puntos en contra:

Three file maximum upload to posts can be a nightmare when we are doing big campaigns to staff especially around COVID since we are a health care company. Additionally, the 250mb max upload is again a hurdle due to us having to upload various videos which we have to upload via youtube and link it through due to size restrictions.

hace 11 meses

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Luke! It is great to hear that you find Blink easy to use, have high staff engagement and connect with your employees. We always aim to improve Blink and greatly appreciate your feedback on upload restrictions. Your requests have been given to the Product Team to review. If there is anything that you would like to add, be sure to let us know through our Product Portal here: https://portal.joinblink.com/tabs/2-under-consideration

Customer Service Relationship Manager en Francia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Blink review

5,0 hace 11 meses

It is very easy to communicate with colleagues and make groups

Notification in Window 10 are not very visible

hace 11 meses

It is great to hear that you have had a positive experience with Blink! Your feedback on Windows 10 notifications has been passed to our Product Team. We are always looking for new insights and features to improve Blink, and we encourage our users to visit the Product Portal to make additional feature requests here: https://portal.joinblink.com/tabs/2-under-consideration

Charlotte
Marketing & Digital Media Coordinator en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Good but room to be better!

4,0 hace 12 meses

Blink is a really good business communications tool, some pros of the platform are: - Good, customisable interface - You can now filter and search posts by person - Directory of colleagues

Puntos en contra:

There's some areas Blink could improve by thinking about functionality for the user and the needs of big organisations e.g. - You can't disable notifications from specific people - You can't disable notifications by day of the week, only by time - get posts on weekends - As our company is so big it can get really messy and flooded, more filter options could be beneficial

hace 11 meses

Hi Charlotte, thank you for taking the time to leave Blink a review. It's great to know that you are enjoying features like our interface, filter and search, and Directory. We have passed your suggestions on notifications and filters to the Product and Development Team. If you have more features that you would like to see on Blink, please be sure to let us know via our Product Portal here: https://portal.joinblink.com/tabs/2-under-consideration