Opiniones de Bryt

4,8 /5
    4,6 /5
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Bryt

FULL FEATURED LOAN MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE: Intuitive and Easy to Use. 20 minute implementation. Cloud Based. Simple, competitive pricing.

Descubre más sobre Bryt

Mostrando 9 opiniones

Marsha P.
Loan Escrow / Loan Servicing
  • Publicado el 24/7/2018

"This software makes the Loan Servicing process very easy and timeless."

Comentarios: I've been using this software for about 2 years and all of its features have allowed me to cut Loan Servicing and Document Processing portion of my job time in half. Actually more then half.

Ventajas: I Love the Loan Document Feature. Makes processing Loan Documents very simple and quick. I also love the automated notices that are sent from the software. Customer Support is always available to answer any questions relating to any section of the software.

Desventajas: Still have a few questions on Mandatory reports for specific filings. For Example BRE required reports.

• Publicado el 24/7/2018
Alison G.
Office Manager/Senior Processor
  • Publicado el 2/6/2021

"Bryt will ALWAYS be our lending software of choice!"

Ventajas: As a hard money lender, most of the features with other software companies don't apply to us, but are hard-coded and cannot be removed from the program. The Bryt team literally created our perfect system!

Desventajas: Our only con was that our previous Bryt contact left the company, BUT our new rep immediately picked up where he left off!

• Publicado el 2/6/2021
Kali P.
  • Publicado el 26/11/2018

"Great software with a few places to improve."

Comentarios: Overall this software is great! After a little bit of a learning curve (maybe just me), and some help from the team, you'll be up and running and having no issues in no time.
Thanks to Rep and the entire Bryt software team!

Ventajas: I love the automated features (sending notices, invoices and receipts for payment). There are several great things about this system that are very useful.

Desventajas: 1.) Report writer needs work. With this being said, however, whenever I have a problem, customer support ALWAYS is there to help and create the report, or if they can't create the exact report that I need, they come up with a solution that works!
2.) No help section - if it is after hours or a different time zone, there is no one to offer support or any help whatsoever. Again, this is only when work is being done outside of the normal office hours for Bryt customer service.
3.) Takes some getting used to. Although I am new the mortgage software field. I have done property management for over 15 years, and then we switched to mortgages. So that may be my fault.
4.) No direct mortgage holder option. If you are not the "Servicing Company" of the loans, set up is a bit tricky and takes some getting used to. In my case, I have 1 individual who has mortgages under 4 different companies. This get's complicated when writing reports, letters, or notices, that are mortgage holder specific, but as always, rep and the team have always figured out a way (sometimes even changing the way the software is written) for me to get the information I need. :)

• Publicado el 26/11/2018
Mitchell V.
Managing Partner
  • Publicado el 18/7/2018

"This is best value for any software I have ever purchased."

Comentarios: Intuitive, easy to use, does what I need and keeps me in control.

Ventajas: It does everything I need to manage my loan portfolio and I am in control. I now spend less time than I did when we had a 3rd party servicer because I no longer have to correct their mistakes.

Desventajas: The conversion was the hardest part but there is nothing that can be done about that. The customer support has been very responsive to our needs. Every time I find something that could be improved, I call customer support and they fix it.

• Publicado el 18/7/2018
Tim G.
  • Publicado el 2/7/2018

"Ease of use is amazing and the price is unbeatable"

Comentarios: very cost effective, efficient, friendly software that is cloud based, accessible from anywhere

Ventajas: User friendly, customer support is always available, covers all lending aspects plus more than I can even use

• Publicado el 2/7/2018
Veronica V.
Loan Coordinator
  • Publicado el 3/7/2018

"Bryt makes my job easier."

Comentarios: It saves time

Ventajas: What I like the most about Bryt, is that it is user-friendly. Everything is clean and straight forward. It didn't take long to learn how to navigate.

Desventajas: The only complaint I have is that it doesn't work as well on Safari. I use Safari as my main browser so when I use Bryt I have to change to google chrome. It's not a big deal.

• Publicado el 3/7/2018
Ken K.
  • Publicado el 13/7/2018

"This platform satisfies all our company needs."

Comentarios: I can manage multiple investment vehicles from this platform and all functions are consolidated in an easy to use location.

Ventajas: Everything is consolidated in one application. And they customized the application to fit my needs.

Desventajas: The leaning curve. But that is overcome with time and a great support staff. They take as much time as necessary to teach you how to use the application.

• Publicado el 13/7/2018
Laurie S.
Accounting Mgr
  • Publicado el 30/7/2018

"Great customer service; still need added features in software"

Comentarios: NACHA, payment reminders, multiple tenants

Ventajas: It is very user friendly; customer service is awesome and very responsive, ease of setting up loans and posting payments via NACHA.

Desventajas: not enough functionality, ex. report writer, customer over payments when closing a loan, can delete pay periods but not add them

• Publicado el 30/7/2018
Ron B.
Executive Vice President, Operations
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/6/2021

"Bryt Review"

Comentarios: It has been a great experience. The system was very easy to implement and the customer service has been terrific. I have recommended others to use the system as well and will continue to do so.

Ventajas: The loan pipeline dashboard is probably one of my favorite features within the product. Our management team holds a weekly call to discuss the origination pipeline and the dashboard makes it extremely easy to not only discuss the individual loans but also see what stage/process the loan is currently sitting as well as seeing the financial aspects (loan amount, closing date, funding amount, etc.).

Desventajas: I would like to see an expanded borrower pipeline similar to the loan pipeline dashboard that could track the stage of the borrower's application (i.e. missing docs, status of credit check, status of background check, etc.) as they progress through underwriting ultimately to an approval or denial.

• Publicado el 11/6/2021