Sobre SkypeTime

Recopila estadísticas y genera informes del trabajo del empleado en función del estado de presencia de Skype para empresas.

Descubre más sobre SkypeTime

I like how easy it to set up your meeting and conference calls. It is based on office 365 and this makes easier the integration.

Puntos en contra:

The only problem I can find is that it can only work online.

Valoraciones de SkypeTime

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

SkypeTime tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 413 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado SkypeTime?

Filtrar opiniones (413)

Christine O.
Christine O.
Executive Director en Kenia
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Communication and employee management made easy

5 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: I have employees across continents, the only way I can keep tabs with how they are working is through the use of Skype Time. Employee management and tracking has been made easier through the statistics and reports generated. The time tracker is very effective as I can plan out my time even when am on leave, I can still relax while I keep tabs with the operations of my company.

An amazing software that assists in employee management by monitoring the screen time and online presence on Skype or Business. Makes it possible to manage my staff of 10 employees since we can hold online meetings with ease. Time tracking, helps in managing my time and planning ahead such that I can be on leave and still keep tabs with the management of our company. I can be able to manage employees virtually, even across the globe. Easy to keep all employees on tabs at the click of a button.

Puntos en contra:

A stable internet connection is needed to ensure time out rate is not reached. Screen sharing is not easy with Skype a feature that the alternative software had. At times calls do not go through which wastes some considerable time till I resort to making manual calls which is very expensive.

Production Line Lead en Pakistán
Productos farmacéuticos, 201-500 empleados

Live Business Platform

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Overall experience is good but high speed internet connection required
Using Skype approximately 5 years

Easy Access on mobile or tablet Professional business video conferencing Easy understandable Controlled Access Cyber security

Puntos en contra:

Costly High speed internet connection Technical Issues Specified (limited access)

Ghazal Z.
Psychotherapist en Pakistán
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados

Great Monitoring System for Small and Medium-sized Environments

4 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: It has been a good experience with SkypeTime since I started using it. It is a great work time & security monitoring system that certainly gives a boost to productivity. I reckon it has a played an important role in the overall growth and development of my personal brand.

I have a small-sized setup where SkypeTime is implemented to keep track of the workforce. My work allows me to keep the involvement of interns all the time. SkypeTime helps me monitor their schedules, overtime, lateness, etc. Also, I can easily keep track of the audio and video conferences. The best feature is that it's a web-based application and access is pretty easy. Some of the team members connect via their mobile phones and other devices, and it hasn't given any trouble so far. Now it also offers a cloud facility which makes it even cooler.

Puntos en contra:

The only con is the disconnectivity factor when the internet is slow but it makes sense that transmission of audio/video signals requires a stable data connection. It's more of my personal problem but still, I'd appreciate if there was a way to cope with this issue.

Mudassir M.
Mudassir M.
Accounts Manager en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

SkypeTime

3 hace 2 meses

Some of the most important feature about Skype time are monitoring and time tracking feature. My org has used it for long time.

Puntos en contra:

The least liked feature in Skype time in itself is little feature offered by this app. In comparison with zoom and time doctor it can improve a lot.

Marie A.
Freelance en Rumanía

Application utile et agréable

5 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: J'ai des employés dans plusieurs pays différents et la seule façon de suivre leur travail est d'utiliser Skype Time. La gestion et le suivi des employés ont été facilités par les statistiques et les rapports générés. Le système de suivi du temps est très efficace, car il me permet de planifier mon emploi du temps même lorsque je suis en congé, ce qui me permet de me détendre tout en suivant les activités de mon entreprise.

Un logiciel qui m'aide à la gestion des employés, puisque je peux contrôler leur temps d'écran et la présence en ligne sur Skype ou Business. Il permet de gérer mon équipe car nous pouvons facilement organiser des réunions en ligne. Le suivi du temps permet de gérer mon temps et de le planifier de telle sorte que je puisse être en congé tout en restant en contact avec la direction de notre entreprise. Je peux gérer les employés virtuellement, même à l'autre bout du monde. Il est facile de garder tous les employés sur les onglets en cliquant sur un bouton.

Puntos en contra:

SkypeTime nécessite une connexion internet stable pour ne pas atteindre le taux de time out. De plus, il n'est pas toujours simple de partager son écran. Parfois, les appels ne passent pas, ce qui fait perdre un temps considérable, jusqu'à ce que je doive passer des appels manuels, ce qui est très coûteux.

Mohammad ishaq M.
Operations manager en Bélgica
Materiales de construcción, 501-1.000 empleados

Video chat

5 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Skype is one of the first software that I have use It in my Life where I was able to talk with my Family thousands miles away great app and still use it almost 10 years great quality of voice and video and I will keep using for the rest of my Life as well

You can talk with your family and friends face to face

Puntos en contra:

Receiving too many add on my Skype page it can be better to have a bit Lees adds

Krystal L.
Freelancer en Vietnam
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Those good old days with SKYPE

4 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Free and easy to use. One of the oldest apps I still have on both my phone and laptop up till now.

Simple and easy to use. Quality of group calling is quite good.Can even share screen and record the call for later upload. This is very helpful and convenient for small classroom or group meeting at work.

Puntos en contra:

Problems with connectivity. The app sometimes will freeze or just wont react fastly. It is especially slow for me when logging in Skype (on laptop) . Message notifications wont show up sometimes even though I have not muted it.

Project Assistant en Turquía
Investigación, 2-10 empleados

For offical meetings

4 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Especially in Covid lockdown days, it was one of the most used apps for my meetings

ıt is really easy to use this software, also easy to download.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes connectivity is killing me !!! But I'm not sure whether my wifi the problem or the skype

Senior Engineer en India
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Skype - User Review

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, an effective Business tool.

Ease of use Easy interaction with our team Chat options with emojis Time tracking

Screen Sharing & Video Calls are not par with other similar software

Bugra S.
Student en Turquía
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

BS_SkypeTime

4 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I used it at the factory where I did my internship. HR was controlling our working hours from here.

Employers can calculate the productivity of their employees using this app.

Puntos en contra:

I don't think this is ethical. a worker maybe can do a lot of work in a short time

Pankaj R.
Software Engineer en EE. UU.
Software informático, 10.000+ empleados

Great tool for Meetings, Screen Sharing and Chatting

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It's great tool for managing meetings, group messages and file sharing. I have been using it personally to see my peer desktop and get the issue resolved. Microsoft to need to work on the performance on desktop sharing over skype as it is slow then MSRA when compared to screen refresh rate.

The communication methods are quick and easy. Configuration to send missed conversation to associated email is great way to send your message. Keep tracking of the people, who are available and who aren't. I would say to keep tracking your peer or subordinate. Great tool for meetings. You can send group messages to people while they are in meeting. Great tool for screen sharing. You can add people as many you want to while sharing the screen. Chatting tool is awesome. Maintain the Bold/Italic/Underline and have smilies with great support.

Puntos en contra:

Sometime, when someone is sharing screen, the screen stuck and other people won't see screen refresh. It hang up sometime when sharing file to multiple people at once, in group meeting. When attending meeting, the status doesn't change to 'In Meeting' status. It fails sometime. When someone is sharing screen, and you grant access to their system, it take time to refresh on screen. Little show here. I have to request for MSRA (Microsoft Windoes Remote Access) in those cases, as it has good refresh rate.

Laurent G.
Freelance en Túnez
Fuente de la reseña

Quality and relevant tool for professional use

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: In general, my own experience with SkypeTime has been very rewarding and the navigation features are very optimal. Having most of my clients abroad, I can exchange with them in real time.

The great thing about using Skype is that we can video chat with clients and even send them files very easily. This tool is very useful in the performance of my duties and creates a closeness between me and my clients. it is offered both the possibility of integrating a client or individual to a video meeting very quickly

Puntos en contra:

The only downside in my opinion is the temporary duration of the files exchanged on the tool which are deleted after a certain time. What can be really annoying on a professional level I must have lost my files after I forgot to download them.

Fabian R.
Manager en Alemania
Alimentación y bebidas, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Solid and easy communication in the company and pivat

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: A very simple good product that was the first on the market and makes communication easier.

Good software with which you can connect many people very easily. A group of 15 employees is easy. There are many options to use and the menu bar is very simple. The quality of sound and picture is very good and stable and even with several users you can quickly mute people or give others rights to hold the meeting better and undisturbed. Even as a family, you can communicate clearly across many countries. What is very good in a meeting is that you can see when someone writes something and leaves a comment.

Puntos en contra:

You should have a good internet connection to ensure that the frame rate is not lost. Sometimes it is difficult to bring the other person into the conference or you cannot switch them to silent. The competition also managed to do better with screen sharing. Furthermore, more and more companies have switched to another provider, which makes it easier to use the other provider

Denise T.
secretary en Venezuela
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It is a useful tool for my life I use it every day to communicate with my long-distance relatives

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Skype benefits me greatly saves me in expenses, distances and technologies, I can also take advantage also with my family, friends and in my work. allowing working together, when some of the workers are in other states, making meetings with video calls and maintaining contact through instant messaging.

Skype is a very useful application that allows me to communicate with my family and friends anywhere in the world through calls, video conferences and instant messaging. In addition, I can share with them file or information being all this free, which is the best for our economy brings me to them without any cost. I can use it in a group way talking to several familiartes and friends in video conference all at the same time. I use it daily through my computer and my cell phone, which allows me to talk without stopping to do my occupations, jobs or activities while chatting or communicating, until you can see and enjoy what you are doing at the time of the call .

Puntos en contra:

the only thing I do not like is that it works through the internet which requires a good connection so that the call is fluid without being cut or interrupted, it is not a problem with the software because the application works great but requires a good connection to have quality in the call.

Sumit K.
Sumit K.
Devops Engineer en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados

Skype review

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I used it on only daily basis. I have a great time in communicating with people and sending files over skype.

1) Very good emojis and instant response. 2) User friendly UI. 3) Very nice communication tool. Best part is video calling. 4) Best feature is messages are editable.

Puntos en contra:

1) Evertime it needs a good network to connect. 2) Call breakage is instant when network gets somewhat slow. 3) Older version 7 was much way better than 8 version. 4) There should be a alert or pop-up must be opened if message is not sent. 5) Sometimes buffering of messages gets intolerable. 6) Sometimes you send message but it is received very late at other end despite on being same network. 7) It gets hanged in screen sharing.

Luis C.
student en Venezuela
Fuente de la reseña

Skype I consider it the best way to make calls in a free way to any part of the world.

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Immediate communication with my friends and family. In addition to many professors in my university, they opt for vitual classes through this application, and it is a very comfortable and organized way to do them.

I live in a country where telephone lines are chaotic every day, but thanks to Skype, I have been able to keep in touch always in any part of the world. Whenever I need to talk with my family, friends or classmates, Skype is the first option that crosses my mind. As a student, I reside at a distance far from my parents, and Skype helps me at all times when it comes to communicating with them. Quite recommended for the student, worker, and ordinary person who needs to talk instantly. It should be noted that their customer service system is just as fast and effective, solve your problems the vast majority of the time, and in the most effective way possible. I recommend it.

Puntos en contra:

With the latest update implemented, the "add contacts" theme has become visually confusing, especially in the mobile version. Similarly, when you are in a video conference with more than 3 people at a time, the program usually collapses and slows down the cell phone

Software Developer en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best Communcation Application for daily use.

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Sometime i did work from home or traveling then i can connect with my colleague easily can video call ,audio call or chat with those easily. Now a days one firm has many branches so we connect them branch colleague through this very easily.

Best application to chat, video call or audio call and its easy to use. Group can make fast and communicate with all at same time. Best feature is screen sharing which is useful if we can communicate with other to troubleshoot his problem or something else. Its very helpful to connect with my family, business work (client and costumer) Friends and colleague will call or message anytime if they are online. Its best feature is its also install in Mobile device which us helpful when i am out of office or home or traveling to other place then can connect with other with mobile skype application.

Puntos en contra:

Skype take too much time to load emoji's and for video call we need high bandwidth if the internet speed is slow it crashes he video call or clarity of the video call is bad. On sharing the file its take too much time to download the file or sometime it give error to download.

Tola N.
Freelancer en Camboya

Alternativas consideradas:

"Things are always made easier using SkypeTime"

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Personally, I really like this software so much as it always makes my life easier. I have companies all around the world, and the only way I can keep track of how they're working is to use Skype Time. The statistics and reports generated have made employee management and tracking easier. The time tracker is really useful because it allows me to plan out my time even when I'm on vacation, allowing me to relax while keeping track of my company's activities.

An incredible piece of software that aids in workforce management by tracking screen time and online presence on Skype or Business. Because we can easily hold online meetings, it allows me to manage my ten-person company. Time tracking assists me in organizing my time and planning ahead of time so that I can be on leave while still communicating with our company's management.

Puntos en contra:

To avoid reaching the time out rate, you'll need a reliable internet connection. Screen sharing is difficult using Skype, despite the fact that the alternative software possessed this feature. Calls do not always go through, which wastes a lot of time until I have to resort to making manual calls, which is very expensive.

Alex m D.
Alex m D.
Head of Information Technology Department en Ucrania

Skypetime

5 hace 4 años

All of the time control systems on the market assume the installation of an additional software on the employee's computer. For our business, this solution is not acceptable because of: Security. Third-party software installation on all PCs is a potential threat and a possible backdoor. Compatibility. Due to the fact that all programs work at the driver level, no one can ensure that updates will not cause any failures. High Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Software client needs to be installed on all employees' computers and requires future maintenance. Skypetime does not have these shortcomings. It receives data from the SfB server and does not affect users computers in any way. Running and configuring the cloud version took only two days, the subsequent migration to our server also passed quickly and without loss of data.

Puntos en contra:

No link between Outlook Appointments and SkypeTime, so appointments that take place wherever but no at PC are compelled to be entered manually. They promise to add this feature soon. Export to excel is missing fore some of reports.

Johan andres C.
Technologist in analysis and development of information systems en Colombia
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

excellent facilitating my work

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: in general it is an excellent application. It has many functions and it makes my job easier and saves me time.

Actually this application makes my job easier and apart from that it keeps me in touch with people who are far from me. In my work I constantly use this application to converse and validate topics such as conferences with people who are in other cities and for many issues such as transportation time, transportation costs and many other things it is not possible to hold a meeting. This application has taken me out of a lot of trouble since I have contact with people from other areas of my work and with family members. It serves me not only for my work life but also for my personal life.

Puntos en contra:

Actually I would like to take a little more time to improve the interface, and at the interface level you can make more changes to customize each skype account.

Moaaz E.
Moaaz E.
Use en Egipto
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The best and most widely used way to communicate with my friends and family from anywhere in the world

If you are in a country other than yours do not be anxious to communicate with your family members and friends. This program facilitates this for you and all you need is to have a strong and fast internet in order to enjoy the quality of the service distinct from the rest of the services. You can discuss your study material with a friend if his geographical location is far away from you. Also the sound quality and elegance are very high and excellent You can communicate with 10 people in one group video call. It is really great. Thank you for this program that facilitated my life

Puntos en contra:

If you have a strong and fast internet then use the program. If you do not have it I advise you to try it in order not to tire of using it.

Hericksenn B.
network analyst en Brasil
Telecomunicaciones, 11-50 empleados

Skype use at work

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: use it in the company with the paid version to make meetings and selective process.

skype and a free program where you can make video call, send and receive files if you are using the paid version can make a video conference or a voice call.

Puntos en contra:

if you are using the free version and everything is not released for you to use it is not really free.

Socio Departamental en Venezuela
Fuente de la reseña

It is a great program that solves my communication needs, but I believe it can be improved

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The biggest benefit is that for a great fee I get to make regular international phone calls.

I live in a developing country and, believe it or not, it is sometimes impossible to get out international phone calls, Skype has saved my life time and again when this happens (so thank you so much Skype!!). It is a relatively easy to use app, the chat is great and the phone calls and video chats generally work perfectly. My favorite aspect of Skype definitely is the fact that it allows you to call actual phone numbers, who recieve the call as any other regular call, and not only other users who would have to be online to receive the call, this feature has just saved me so many times that I remain a faithfull user. I also love that you can set up an automatic re-charge of your credit so you never run out.

Puntos en contra:

It is a little confusing when you try to access your contact list from your cellphone from the app. When that is what you are trying to do, it is not so user friendly. In addittion, the "adding contacts" part of the program became a little confusing as well with one of the last few updates, making it not so easy to find the people I'm looking for.

Genesis M.
medical en Venezuela
Fuente de la reseña

skype allows me to be in communication in a simpler way both in my personal and work life

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Skype has benefited me in different aspects of my life. In my role as a student I was allowed to study, discuss, organize and carry out university work with the different members of the group, without having to go to meet in one place, but from the comfort of the house, as well as allowing us in many opportunities to enjoy video conferences, of scientists who were in another part of the country and even out of this, without having to have the expenses and all the protocol that a trip generates. As a doctor and teacher, I have taken advantage of this technology tool to communicate with my students for reviews, doubts, clarifications and special classes in a virtual way. In my personal life it has allowed me to maintain contact with most family friends and especially with my boyfriend who are in another city, making the most of skype video calls to feel a little closer to my loved ones

Easy and quick to install it works with different types of operating system the calls have high image and sound quality I can make calls for free and for a long period of time

Puntos en contra:

at the time of downloading the program if it is not done from the right site may have viruses if the internet connection is failing, it also generates interference between the sound and the image to call landlines you have to pay there may be unwanted contacts

Paola carolina B.
Paola carolina B.
Periodista en Venezuela
Fuente de la reseña

With SkypeTime there are no borders to communicate.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: SkypeTime in the workplace has given me the opportunity to stand out in what I do. Doing distance interviews without the need to make a satellite transmission as in the past seems to me a great innovation from which the current media take advantage. For a journalist like me SkypeTime is a blessing.

SkypeTime is the best example of what refers to technological advances. Thanks to this software I can communicate with whomever I want, no matter where in the world it is. In the workplace, it has become an essential tool because via video-conference, I can communicate and even interview some specialist of the subject that I have to address. I am fascinated by its interface, which makes it a software that is pleasing to the eye.

Puntos en contra:

One aspect to improve is the failure that sometimes occurs when there are several people connected in video-conference. In the same way the need to have an excellent connection to the internet to fully enjoy the service that this software offers.