Opiniones de Feedier

Sobre Feedier

Los comentarios están de vuelta. ¡Divierte e involucra a los clientes con agradables encuestas de Feedier, más divertidas con gamificación!

Descubre más sobre Feedier

Easily brandable and customizable, you can collect user feedback with the offer of gratification.

Puntos en contra:

Not able for user to reply more than once to the same form. Functionality about posting a review to social networks for high ratings is limited.

Valoraciones de Feedier

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Feedier tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 121 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Feedier?

Filtrar opiniones (121)

Ramon
Ramon
CEO en Croacia
Fuente de la reseña

Fancy looking feedback surveys to engage, give and receive! Love it!!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: - Receive feedback regarding courses and events -> Improve our services
- Give rewards and let the customer feel well and connected with our brand -> Increase sales
- Receive ratings, testimonals and social media engagement -> Raise brand awareness
- Do everything in one tool -> Save time and money

- Reward functions to make the customer and ourselves happy: Files, messages (e.g. for sign up details), money or vouchers - Unintrusive engagement functions after completing the survey: ask for sign up for ones newsletter, ask for a rating on platforms of your choice, ask for social media following, ask for a testimonial - Completely brandable with own company design at the top tier plan - Setup a different CNAME for every feedback survey - How easy it is to set everything up -> just click and choose

Puntos en contra:

- For some clients, the playful look and feel of the surveys are phenomenal, for others they may be a bit too fancy. I would like to have different templates with cleaner and more professional versions. - It would be great to have the ability to disable unnecessary extra information like "last question" and "you're the fastest respondent". - Furthermore, I like to display the ratings and the answers to the feedback surveys on my website in a comprehensive but clean way. At the moment it is only possible to display the overall rating. I've heard that they are working on each of this cons. After implementation this software will be perfect for my needs!!

Gavin
CEO en RU
Telecomunicaciones, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Slick, fast, beautiful and intuitive

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Improve response rate for feedback.

Creates slick and beautiful surveys/feedback.

Puntos en contra:

A bit expensive and has some new concepts like carriers. Wasn't sure what that was, but built in help and onboarding is great. A personal touch from the team.

Veronika
Online Marketing Specialist en España
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

Unrealiable and Really Buggy Feedback Tool

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Even after months of using it, we're still running into new bugs and problems there. Our team spent literally endless hours trying to making it work - and we never succeeded fully, because of the tool's bugginess! If you're looking for a tool to gather your feedback with, keep looking. I wouldn't recommend Feedier.

The idea behind this tool is great - asking for reviews in an interactive, gamified way, and also offering a reward for submitting a survey. We loved that idea and that's why we decided to use Feedier. I also liked the design and many possibilities of sharing the survey.

Puntos en contra:

We've been struggling with it for months now and it cost us completely immoderate amount of effort and time to make it work. Overall problem is mainly that there were problems with the settings - some of them were missing, in a plenty of cases there was a problem with settings loss, we were also experiencing problems regarding the integration to our WordPress website. At the end, there was a continuos problem with data extraction and that's when we decided to stop using it for good. Also, the support didn't help us much, then they stopped responding at all. What is it good for when you can't access the gathered data???

hace 3 años

Hi Veronika, Thanks for the feedback and for your review. As much as I appreciate, I'd like to inform you that we reply to every ticket with care. I don't understand how you could not have received any information. Regarding the bug, I understand you are frustrated, and we take your feedback seriously. We are working hard on improving the product and removing any bug. If you ever want to get back to this, just let us know. Thanks, Baptiste.

Damien
Damien
Chef de section en Francia
Telecomunicaciones, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Très bon logiciel et très bon service relation client

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Très bon suivi de la part du "Customer Success Manager " Les équipes de Feedier étaient très disponibles, apportent beaucoup de conseils sur la mise en place du questionnaire, l'envoie et l'analyse des résultats.

>Facilité d'utilisation, >Création des questions très simple, >Analyse des résultats, >Création de rapport automatique...

Puntos en contra:

Pas de points faibles pour ce logiciel, très bonne expérience.

hace 4 meses

Bonjour Damien, Toute l'équipe Feedier vous remercie pour votre avis. Nous sommes heureux de lire que la plateforme répond parfaitement à vos besoins. Nos équipes sont toujours disponibles si vous avez la moindre question.

Ed
Ed
Coach, Trainer, Facilitator, Course Designer, Organization Development en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, Trabajador autónomo

Excellent Leading Edge Platform for Getting Feedback

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: They are very personable. They are working hard to make it a great platform. They are willing to hear feedback. And so far they seem intent on sticking with it to make it the "go to" platform for feedback.

I think it's important that you get feedback from new products that people have paid for. This feedback gives you an immediate reality check on whether you've hit the mark or not. Of course that assumes you are measuring what matters most to the customer. Feedier makes it easy to set up any questions you want.

Puntos en contra:

Im wanting more integration with my other platforms. For example, I want to be able to have a WordPress widget that will rotate my testimonials on a page. I want to be able to tag those testimonials and have the widget only display testimonials with a certain tag so they are pertinent to the topic. That said, I also want to direct the person to write testimonials that appeal to a theme. Right now I cant do that. For example I want to be able to have a question that says "What is different in your life now that you are using X product-service?" and I might want a question like "What would you tell someone who is on the fence about X product-service?" the answer to these are unique and would be used in only in the appropriate page on my website depending on the "proof" Im trying to convey.

Nefer
Nefer
Marketing Consultant and Front-End Web Developer en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

A solid contender in the customer feedback space!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I love the survey presentation is professional, mobile-friendly, and customized to use with my clients.

I love that you can connect a sub-domain to your survey (aka carrier) so you're left with a professional looking domain like survey.acme.com. You have the option of white-labeling the survey to make it look like a custom solution (great for agencies). Feedier integrates into Zapier which opens up many possibilities for alerting team members and stakeholders and recording data. It's incredibly easy to ask happy customers to post a review on a review site like TripAdvisor, Amazon, Google, Facebook, and the list goes on. This one is the best...Feedier gives you the ability to reward your customer AFTER they submit their feedback (so you're not bribing your customers to leave a review) in the form of a voucher, downloadable asset, a coupon, etc.

Puntos en contra:

There are some parts of the survey I would like to customize but currently don't have the option of altering. The language to describe what certain features do is sometimes hard to understand because they are not written clearly, therefore, it makes it hard to see the value of a feature.

Jernej
Jernej
Managing director - Trainer - Financial consultant en Eslovenia
Administración educativa, Trabajador autónomo

Excellent Tool for Collecting Feedbacks

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have several financial seminars (https://www.omegafinance.si/blog/shop/) that I need accurate feedback to understand better how participants got my message. It's nice to have a smart system in place which does the hard work for you. It gives me immediate feedback with a lot of insights and suggestions which help me to improve the quality of my training (https://www.omegafinance.si/blog/about-us/).

The platform is very user-friendly, and the support is excellent. It makes getting feedback enjoyably. For both: creator and the end user. I have never had a chance to get so many feedbacks in such a short time. Extremely useful in practice.

Puntos en contra:

It took some time to get used to the proper use of different types of questions and to put them in the right sequence. Later I found out that different templates can help me to prepare customised feedback forms for different customers.

Founder en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo

Best Feedback Software Period

5,0 hace 4 años

At taxomate.com we love Feeder. It allows us to easily obtain feedback from our users while offering incentives to obtain the greatest possible feedback. This is really a must have for any startup looking to improve their product and get the best feedback from its users.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing at all! It is truly incredible.

Marianna
Business Consultant en Grecia
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

An innovative platform to receive and analyse experience

4,0 hace 9 meses

The graphics on the platform make it enjoyable to complete and fast. There are a lot of choices and templates that help you create the perfect survey for you. The help desk is also there every time I've needed it, with solutions to my problems.

Puntos en contra:

It is a slow platform, which means that every change I want to make and every new detail I want to add takes too much time. Unfortunately, this is a big miss for me.

hace 8 meses

Hi Marianna, your feedback is taken very seriously and equally appreciated, so thank you very much! We are working hard every day to improve our platform, including the loading speed of our different modules. If you want, feel free to give us more details by sending a support ticket directly through your dashboard. Have a nice day !

Rodrigo
Rodrigo
Analytics Application Architect en México
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Great UX with great Survey features

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It is a great tool to get customers feedback fast, in an engaging way and easy to use interface. Improvement is needed into Analytical piece, reporting options and flexibility to select metrics you want to review.

UX, very intuitive and fast. Engaging and fun surveys Great survey types, NPS, Market research, app/website feedback

Puntos en contra:

Reporting features is kind of limited, for example from Reports section you can see a dashboard with rating score, question time, push status, net promoter scored widgets and can export each widget individually to csv/excel/json, however you cannot export all data in one attempt nor export question answers either.

Teacher - Unlocking Europe en EE. UU.
Filantropía, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Narrow Product

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Ok tool but it’s designed to have a series of form touch points on a user journey and aggregate it together. If you want to use the tool in another way it’s hard.

Easy to deploy, works well if you need specifically what it offers.

Puntos en contra:

Hard to use in flexible ways. The reports are odd, all data is in one bucket then you filter out the survey & its data. An odd approach.

Hibernation Mode en Nueva Zelanda
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A great software for review system

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We used to use Google My Business as main source of feedback which was causing issues for customers. Such as, we would send them a link to GMB then they had to log on and write a review which made feedback response to almost none. With Feedier we can just send an email and they don't have to log into their gmail accounts to write a review.

Feedier is a great little software to setup a feedback system for any business. The form creation is very easy and support is alright as well. The greatest option is white labeling which makes a business look very professional without those major logo of the software

Puntos en contra:

There are some limitations on forms which require you to upgrade to a higher plan which can become very expensive for a small business like ours. Again, the current plan works out great for us.

Semi retired en RU
Oficina ejecutiva, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Makes a pleasant change from the likes of SurveyMonkey

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: An excellent alternative to your typical survey tools. I don't use the gamification features, but I can imagine them being awesome for the right kind of business, such as if you are aimed at people under 24.

Feedier has a lot going for it. The interface is modern and clean and it provides the ultimate user with an experience that is not your typical survey. The gamification within this tool will appeal to some business whereas for others, such as mine, it is not something I want to include. Luckily, Feedier have made it so that you don't have to gamify the experience. One thing I love is how customizable it is. Many tools like this force you down a narrow funnel, but Feedier is not one of those tools. Pretty much every aspect of the surveys created can be tailored to meet your specific needs. This is very important.

Puntos en contra:

One thing I would love to see is more in-depth and detailed reporting. There is already some worthwhile reporting in the tool, but it would be nice to take it to the next level as some people are interested in much more than just the 1000 foot view.

Phillip
Marketing en Singapur
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

Helps in Knowing Where Our Brand Stands Among Our Customers

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Recommended. Definitely a nifty tool to check how we're doing with our clients.

Our customer feedback is critical in our company's growth and using Feedier to collect feedback from our clients using its built-in sms services. The stats are what amaze us, giving us an overall topview of how satisfied they're with our services. The whole process to start collecting feedback is really simple with their clean UI. This is what appeals us also. No complicated process or steps.

Puntos en contra:

The whole direction of Feedier seems to be gamify, including its fixed 'playful' design template. This we find it rather restrictive because we would like a more professional B2B type of design template.

Sales Representative en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

find out what they are thinking

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Over all I love how easy it is to set it up and get the feed back from my custmer to better understand their wants and needs.

Feedier is so easy to use and set up. You send them from the site or embed in an email or web page. It is very easy to set up rewards for the your survey, you can make rewards for everyone or a percentage. You can also set a limit to how many people get the reward. It sends out a thank you email. Overall, it is very easy to use and the customer support is awesome.

Puntos en contra:

With is you could customer the survey better as far as apperience. One of the other options I wish they would add is a question bank. this would make it a little easier to make the surveys.

Founder & CEO en Nigeria
, 11-50 empleados

Amazing Great Value for Money

5,0 hace 4 años

I totally love the reward feature. It has given us great engagement. Simply put, if you are in business, you need this. Period. You going to use this tool and if you not asking for customer feedback, your business won't have a future. These guys have put something together that has flipped the feedback industry onto its head!

Puntos en contra:

There are few glitches like the 10 stars being 9 in a row and then 1 on the next line on my phone but on the whole, this is really slick. The promised downloadable survey turns out to be a poorly formatted PDF with a QR code on it rather than a printable survey which suggests it takes less than 1 minute*s* to complete online.

Shannon
Shannon
Blogger en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Easy To Use and Feature Rich Feedback Tool

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Love it. Feedback surveys are easy to set up and implement and the ability to offer rewards right from inside the app makes this a much more feature rich tool than your standard feedback survey tool.

It si super easy to create a feedback survey for your website, email marketing or even print. The user interface is nice and makes it a breeze to create surveys. Lots of templates you can use and have the ability to offer rewards right inside the app for people who complete the survey.

Puntos en contra:

More templates would be great as we are still exploring ideas on how to fully use the app.

Marco
Facilitator en Sudáfrica
Organización de eventos, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

What a great way to get instant feedback from my clients. Ideal for improving my service!

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Valuable feedback from my clients and a way of adding extra value to them.

I like that I can reach my audiences through email, sms and other ways. I like that I can create different feedback forms for each of the programs that I run. I like that I can reward my clients and get them to take action on different things that I need done in return for a reward. I also love that there's so much more to Feedier and that the possibilities are many and varied. I'm looking forward to learning how to use the program effectively. Customer support is also very efficient.

Puntos en contra:

It was difficult to use in the beginning. There are some really confusing pieces to putting a carrier together. I went onto YouTube to find tutorial videos and eventually found my way around certain problems...but there were one or two things that I tried to do that didn't work and I didn't know where to turn when I faced the problem.

Sarah
Sarah
The Ideas Girl en RU
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

The surveys are easy to create and look super stylish

5,0 hace 4 años

I used to dread creating customer feedback surveys but Feedier has made them easy for me to make and the user experience is seamless. I've had great feedback as a result and it's really taken the hassle out of the whole process. Recently I asked for help duplicating a survey and got help straight away. Really pleased I invested in this.

Puntos en contra:

There really isn't anything I don't like about Feedier.

Adult Education Instructor en Grecia
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A company that listens to its customers

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I first started using feedier because of the features it provides. Then I found out how user friendly it was and I believe the strongest asset of Feedier is its support and the ability to get what the customers want and integrate it into their software. I believe it is one of the first times I feel like being heard from the Software Development team. When I first joined the software, one of the features did not work as expected and the development team fixed it in the following releases.

I like very much that it is very intuitive and has a very user friendly UI. I did not have any prior experience with similar software and I got to create my review within minutes. I also like very much the support which is really there to assist.

Puntos en contra:

The FAQs section is not very populated in the website. However the chat support covers any cases you do not find online. Sometimes the chat support is not lightning speed (it is a bit slow) but they always come back with a reply on the email.

Harish
Harish
Junior Engineer (Ele) en India
Fuente de la reseña

A simple way to create survey. A reward system I liked a lot.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It solved my big problem that I reward my feedback was with coupon or a money or else a downloadable items.

Simple UI that anyone can design survey easily. Rewards System that helps us to get more feedback. It can even use a form and a lead generation tools. Custom domain on each survey and organisations. SMS and Email sharing with custom names with 3rd party API

Puntos en contra:

Still have bugs have to fix it. The mobile survey builder need improvements. Need a form builder implementation. Need white lable login for Agency

Sam
Sam
Owner of semisraeli.co.il en Israel
Fuente de la reseña

Help generates more feedback while rewarding my customers. Use feedback as a lead generator.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Enable to rewards my customers for theire feedback and to find the best customers for my product.
The ability to promote engagement such as facebook and google. Get good and bad feedback and see what is truely need to be fixed or changed.

The ability to deliver rewards as well as promote engagement like in facebook and google. Use feedback as a lead generator. Find out which customers like your product the best.

Puntos en contra:

The support is great and they are trying to to do there best to accomodate customer's requests but there is a problem with the QA. In one case they translated the whole flow to Hebrew but I found few bugs such as label that were not translated (I was told they will be translated the next version and they did but there were few more which were not translated), Direction of language. They should pay attention to check the whole flow. I'm sure they have the capability to do that.

CEO & President en EE. UU.
Software informático

Makes Gathering Feedback Easy and Interactive

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Able to include a custom feedback survey with different engagement and incentive offers for an unlimited number of business processes. Can be use for all stages of the sales funnel as well as for internal employee surveys.

I like that Feedier doesn't just allow you to collect feedback like many other tools do as well, but has a feedback lifecycle approach of allowing engagement options for next steps based on that feedback and also incentive steps based on the rankings provided. Also, they provide multiple ways to engage a customer from embeds, chat widgets, email, SMS, and more.

Puntos en contra:

They are developing quickly to address many of the improvement areas of the product. Improved handling of the white-label option, such as customization of more of the messages (including email messages, all on-screen default messages, and adding custom domain 404 redirects).

Serena
Designer en Singapur
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

Amazing Tool to Know More about Your Customers

Comentarios: Honestly amazing.

When you have a brand and want to know how your customers think of your business, Feedier may be the right tool to gather feedbacks that literally tells you about your strength, weakness and areas to improve on. We found it simple to create our feedback form and automate email our customers using zapier. Amazing tool.

Puntos en contra:

Would love to have more options to design my feedback form. Maybe perhaps Feedier can add more design templates.

Marketing Assistant en RU
Hostelería, 501-1.000 empleados

Game changer

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Can easily track feedback for each hotel making it easier to see areas for improvement.

It's ease of use - with pre made templates it makes it super easy to get setup for common feedback forms. Plus you can easily duplicate surveys.

Puntos en contra:

Wish there was more design based customisation in the survey, like shape of header, size of text and custom images and more colour options. Also, more white label options like 404 pages and white label client login.