Opiniones de lemlist

Sobre lemlist

lemlist es la primera plataforma de correo electrónico de alcance automatizado con imágenes personalizadas.

Descubre más sobre lemlist

The Liquid Syntax then randomizes those snippets for each outgoing message, thus creating a new variant of the message so that no two outreach prospects receive the same message.

Valoraciones de lemlist

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

lemlist tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 344 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado lemlist?

Filtrar opiniones (344)

Bryce
Marketing Director
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Not fairly priced, yet the backbone is old technology (agency user with 10+ seats)

3,0 hace 4 meses
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Caleb
Caleb

Lemlist Rocks!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Warming up campaigns is definitely one of the biggest wins. I love how you can still use lemwarm even after warming up a campaign to keep your inbox engaged and healthy. The statistics for lemwarm and many others make it very easy to keep your inbox happy and healthy. The dynamic images and pages definitely help break the normal boring messages that most of us have all received at some point. It creates a very personal touch even if it is automated. They amount of templates available straight out of the box, definitely helps someone get started.

The ease and flow of the UI/UX is absolutely beautiful. Very Dynamic software and very creative with dynamic images and Landing Pages. One of the biggest things that brought me to the platform from using a different service is "Lemwarm" and the ability to automatically warm up your inbox before getting ready to launch a campaign. So many amazing features. There was definitely thought and intention with the entire platform to embody everything needed to launch a "cold" email campaign that doesn't feel so cold.

Puntos en contra:

Downsides? What downsides? ;) i definitely haven't found anything about the platform or Lemlist, that I don't love!

Freelancer in B2B Growth & Operations en Alemania
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Big fan of this tool. Offering an amazing degree of personaliziation

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Lemlist was extremely helpful in personalizing outreach at scale. You get a lot for your money. Extra features like the pods or super fast customer service make this tool a no-brainer when it comes to cold outreach.

Degree of personalization; bulk import & export functions; extremely helpful customer service (quick & effective responses)

Puntos en contra:

The only thing about this software which was not to rate five stars was the design (UI). Used light-grey and white elements were sometimes hard to find..

Director of Marketing en Canadá
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

Great experience overall

4,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Really great experience overall - we've had some amazing results with the solution.

The personalization features are powerful, such as the variables on images. The software is very easy to use and they have an incredible Customer Success team who answers questions in 2-3 min and produce a ton of resources to make you successful. Love the multi-platform capabilities too.

Puntos en contra:

2 things. One is reporting. You have some campaign stats but no intelligence to help you focus. An example is a leaderboard with the most engaged leads of a campaign across all platforms so that the sales team knows who to focus on. Would love some automated tips based on their knowledge acquired from other customers - similar to Gong giving tips on how to get better on customer calls. Second is automation rules. You don't have the IF THIS THEN THAN rule to create multiple logics based on behavior. Example being if no reply on LinkedIn after 3 days, then switch to email.

Wil
Creative Director en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, 11-50 empleados

2,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Due to how often they continually update the platform--and you would expect this to actually be a good thing but it's not--the UI will change and functionality you began to rely on working fast suddenly slows down considerably. They update their platform multiple times a week on the backend. It's like, just build it right the first time and let. it. be. It's not even adding new features it's just busy work. If you run more than 2 email addresses, you're an agency or you have 3 or more users, I suggest using a different platform, you'll get better functionality out of something like woodpecker.co or market.to then Lemlist and for a much more reasonable price. They don't even offer a discount on their $60/seat rate until you have had at least 20 seats.

I liked that it was fairly quick to actually queue new campaigns on lemlist. I could duplicate a campaign, keep the settings and then just put in the sender and associate a list to it. As an agency using it, I found that was effective, though actually getting the settings I'd put in to take often required a lot of server lag.

Puntos en contra:

This was fixed but it took about 4 months to do it: how LONG it takes list changes to go into affect. If you for instance had 1k contacts you wanted to remove from a campaign, it would take 20-30 minutes for those to be removed. How poorly they integrated with HubSpot and Salesforce. Sure there was some integration but it required I learn ALOT about the platform to make it work as an agency. I had to make changes on HubSpot to tailor it to work with Lemlist and there is absolutely no automation interaction unless you use a third party software and even then Lemlist doesn't offer many triggers on zapier. Lemlist will throttle you into the ground as an agency if one of your domains has low deliverability the algorithm will stop them all I started sending 150-200 emails per day from each seat and before long it became 50 at most. Their pricing model is pretty insane really. Comparable software goes for half the price of Lemlist with better features and cross platform multi-channel integration. Support wasn't very helpful and very pushy for positive reviews of their support. I often was told whatever issue I had wasn't their responsibility to resolve or wasn't understood so my support requests would get escalated to their dev team who responded 3-4 business days later through the tech, not directly and the answer only rarely was actually salient to my issue so another message would have to be sent by me to clarify which took another 3-4 days.

Marketing Manager en India
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good for a small subscriber list

4,0 hace 3 meses

I quite like the way it took only minutes to setup.

Puntos en contra:

It's really not good in terms of delivery rate, I was shocked to see that most emails lan ded in spam and when I ran a campaign on same list in different tool, it worked fine.

Jug
Jug
Senior Sales Manager en Serbia
Software informático, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great product with a VERY dedicated team

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: It is refreshing to have a tool which is not a burden but an actual tool that helps me do my job.

First of all, the product does everything it says on the box and does it without any hiccups. It is also very clear that the team is working hard on it, improving it every day. I also have to mention the customer support which is the best I've seen in my life, personable, helpful.

Puntos en contra:

There are some minor improvements that could be made (and a major one (in my opinion)). I've shared this with their product manager so I'm sure they're on top of it. I also hear it's not the cheapest of tools (I don't handle the budget, but I've heard people complaining :)).

Karina
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

It does what they say!

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Easy of use. Scam check - lemwarm. Excellent customer support.

Puntos en contra:

When on tasks, no way to delete a lead after he/she.

Carrie
Secretary en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 2-10 empleados

So Very Helpful

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Pretty good. I would have like more information on how to not get blocked by Google and be stranded on my campaign. Google in itself is so hard to navigate or even call. Made the entire process frustrating. I really had to learn as I went through it. Lemlist does provide a wealth of knowledge. I came out fresh with no knowledge to even know where to start. I rely on videos a lot

The integrations, the different graphs, the reports.

Puntos en contra:

For a new user, finding answers to my questions were a little bit hard to navigate. I referred to chat a lot

Daniel
President en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Puntos en contra:

The product seems great and pretty good customer service, however getting set-up within it is a real pain.

Doug
CEO en EE. UU.
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo

So far so good...

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

So far, I'm just warming up the domain. I haven't used any other features yet.

Puntos en contra:

None so far - still warming up the domain

Brent
Brent
Fuente de la reseña

Lemlist makes cold emailing into a personal and fluid experience

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have been able to save time on my cold email outreach because of the streamlined process that Lemlist offers. It does everything needed for cold emails, and doesn't try to be everything to everyone. Instead of finding a "jack of all trades" tool, Lemlist has been my "Master of cold email" tool.

I love the simplicity. The "dashboard" is broken down into sections, and each section isn't littered with menus and filters. It's just organized easy from the beginning so the need for the extra complexities is eliminated. That doesn't mean Lemlist is basic in functionality. It just means they have thought it through so you don't have to "figure out" how to use it. The support has also been very responsive, and features have been added regularly since I have been using Lemlist. You can tell that Lemlist is a love for them, which is awesome. I love that you can personalize your emails, and they even let you personalize meme images to include. Though this isn't a feature I'll be using much, it's a great new way of interacting with certain types of contacts. And it adds some personality to cold emails, which are usually, well, pretty cold feeling. Ultimately, Lemlist simplifies and personalizes the cold email process, and doesn't bog you down with the process. It's the easiest cold email outreach tool I've seen, and while it doesn't have every feature in the book, it benefits from having the specifically targeted and streamlined features it does contain.

Puntos en contra:

I would like to see the ability to connect to an SMTP server instead of just Gmail, but with Gmail aliases, I can use any email I want. So I can get around it. But would love to see direct support for SMTP My only wish would be that I wish there were more options for sending followup drip emails. Right now, you can choose a time period to lapse between emails, and you can select whether to end a campaign if somebody clicks. But I would like the ability to send a different email if they click on a link, and a different email if they do nothing. So some branching would be good to see. Or only end a campaign if they click a specific link, or visit a specific page on my site, etc. But other than that, Lemlist does exactly what it is supposed to.

Dave
Director en EE. UU.
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Fantastic outreach tool with the power of personalized images

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I picked Lemlist up via Lifetime deal site, and wasn’t expecting to use it much. I have been pleasantly surprised on how useful it is and how the product is developing.

The email outreach space is filled with half baked products, but Lemlist really stands out. They were the first that I know of to implement image templates that could be personalized at scale. A few other features that I really love about Lemlist: - Very active in sharing tips with their community. - Rapidly developing the platform and have added some impressive features including personalized landing pages. - Great collection of premade templates. - Zapier access - Calendly integration Highly recommend!

Puntos en contra:

Not much that I don’t like. Lemlist does its job and does it well. My main complaint is a lack of native integrations. I would to have a direct connection with my CRM. Right now Lemlist does offer Zapier access, but that can get expensive quickly.

Nicholas
Fitness Research Director en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Favorite email solution

5,0 hace 2 años

Everything from the ease of use, the functionality, and the teams dedication to always making significant improvements to the product.

Puntos en contra:

The only issue I had was when I would load up prospects for a campaign and find there was an error, it was terribly difficult to fix that error. Thankfully, with a recent update, you can now rollback uploads which has saved me on more than one occasion.

Edwyn
Edwyn
Affiliate Marketer en México
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Awesome platform for cold emails!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I can easily reach out via email to people interested in the products I offer on my site, I love how I can track and analyze the status of my emails the domain for tracking email activity can be customized by your own subdomain so these helps even more to not get flagged as a spammer. Of course, there's always important to not abuse and always respect you contacts desires whenever they won't want you to continue sending them emails to them.

I'm really loving the new user interface! I particularly love how I can easily change from one section to another via keyboard shortcuts, but I would say that what I love the most of this platform is the email warmer functionality it works great! it helps you to warm up your email address so it doesn't arrive in Spam or Categories section but in the Primary section instead, where users focus their attention, I also love the team, they've always been helpful to me and the support is great!

Puntos en contra:

Well, I don't really dislike anything, time before there was a non customizable limit of emails to send daily (I believe it was 100) but in the most recent versions I have seen this number can be customized by the user which is something that I really appreciate!

Jimmy
Jimmy
Director en Singapur
Consultoría de gestión, 51-200 empleados

Sales automation

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall a great tool, automates a lot of our SDR tasks. the Facebook community is a grat additional resource for tips and tricks and to connect with other lemlisters.

I like how easy it is to use, which makes it easy to onboard new members of my sales team with not so much effort. The dynamic templates are a killer. The integration with Phantombuster makes life pretty sweet!

Puntos en contra:

Not sure how it integrates with Salesforce, although I have set it up. Would be great to be able to link campaigns.

Owner en Austria
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Perfect tool to make a personalized drip campaign that is sent from your own e-mail address

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Automatic follow-up campaign after having sent a proposal. To keep in touch with clients.

The creation of a personalized drip campaign is super easy. I use it to send my proposals and to make automatic follow-ups. I have never used it as cold-mail outreach, but if I need to ... Lemlist would be perfectly capable of. The integrated lemwarm feature that warms up your newly created e-mail address works perfect!

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes there is an issue with my SMTP settings despite me not having changed anything. But that's probably a ZOHO issue.

Nathan
CEO en EE. UU.
Inalámbrico, 2-10 empleados

It Works

5,0 hace 2 años

It's not over the top. There's not one million features, there are no bots and suggestions everywhere, it just makes cold outreach easy and effective.

Puntos en contra:

I wish the left menu was a little easier to navigate, and that I didn't have to pay per individual seat.

Eric

Great tool for lead gen

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Love this tool. I've been generating a consistent number of new leads every week since switching to Lemlist.

Easy to use and the customizable images are amazing.

The A/B Testing feature is a little confusing

Ezekiel
President and CEO en Canadá
Internet, 2-10 empleados

Lemlist Reviw

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Lemlist has been a very effective and essential tool for our business

Integrating Lemlist and adding it to the list of tools we use help us warm our email inbox to run run various email marketing campaigns - we found it essential and helpful.

Puntos en contra:

Lemist like other similar service providers comes at a relatively high cost especially as services are priced per user it doesn't take long for the total cost to add up and becomes quite an expensive tool to use.

Noah
Customer Advocate Manager en Canadá
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great for smaller email campaigns

4,0 hace 4 meses

Very easy and straightforward to use. Easy to track how a campaign is doing and viewing/replying to email replies is easy as well.

Puntos en contra:

Instead of sending the email to everyone at the same time, it sends every couple of minutes. This makes larger campaigns harder to do, especially if you have multiple emails in the sequence. To get through the entire list with multiple emails each, it can get extremely backed up.

Liz
Company Founder en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

decent product, horrible customer service

4,0 hace 5 años

Being able to customize each email is great and has resulted in more responses from cold emails. The tool itself is good and has some nice features - primarily the individual customization

Puntos en contra:

Their knowledge base is lacking detail and primarily just covers the basics of setting up, so you will likely reach out with questions because something isn't working (they did get back to me with a workaround) or isn't clear (like you need to set up Gmail alias but not how they work with the tool - they've since added some detail after my aksing), however, they were extremely rude when I responded that it would have been great if the explaination had been included in the initial article - it now does. Because I didn't set something up completely correct initially (because of the initial lacking detail) I've since had a question about manually removing people from a sequence, they won't respond, I've asked THREE different times, and am running out of time before the next email in the sequence is to be sent, but as I said their customer service is rude and doesn't respond.

Mateusz
CEO en Polonia

Great tool

5,0 hace 3 meses

It's a great tool for cold email campaigns. I really love the creative futures like personalized images in e-mails, that other software don't have.

Puntos en contra:

The new UX is very confusing. I think they really need to improve that.

Jessie
Founder en Bélgica
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Use personalized images to catch the attention of prospects in email outreach

4,0 hace 5 meses

The use of personalized images in email outreach enables you to catch the attention when doing cold outreach. Next to this the platform also enables personalized landing pages and other interesting features.

Puntos en contra:

I am on an LTD account and upgrading can't be done without losing the LTD account. It would be nice if there would be more love to those who supported lemlist from the getgo by buying an LTD.

Digital Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Petróleo y energía, 11-50 empleados

Great tool for Email Outreach

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have used dozens of CRMs and email service providers but none are quite as easy and useful for cold email outreach with as many personalization tools. We were struggling with scaling cold email outreach and increases engagement. Lemlist made it possible to quickly create personalized images and messages then upload contact list into email sequences.

Lemlist has the best and easiest to use personalization tools of any email software I have used. It's extremely easy to created personalized images and creative in your emails that boost engagement.

Puntos en contra:

It's relatively new so it's not really large enough to be a stand-alone email service provider like Mail Chimp or the like

Josh Bernthold,
Josh Bernthold,
Agency Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Nothing short of AMAZING!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Simplistic and easy bulk email automation for my outreach and sales campaigns

Constantly trying to improve the software base on customer feedback! They also have helped with thinking "outside the box" on grabbing the attention of people you email with their image templates. Competes with some of the other top email automation and outreach software and I am certain they will be a staple in the industry before too long. Genuinely want to make their product one of the best and don't mind you reaching out to them on their social profiles. What companies want to connect and build lifelong relationships with you on a personal level? So glad I had the opportunity to have Lemlist a part of my marketing and email strategy. Definitely give them a try even if you are using something else at the moment. You just may find you love what they have to offer!

Puntos en contra:

I do not have much bad to say about Lemlist. For a software that is new in the space, they are on track to produce something truely amazing. There are features I could use that are not available as of yet like being able to schedule time blocks when emails can go out. For example, the software sends out emails from 6a-9a and then again at 6p-9p instead of having one huge time block but I am sure something will be in the works before too long.