15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre TUIO

Centraliza toda la facturación y los pagos de los padres en una sola aplicación y ahorra miles de horas a las guarderías, preescolares y escuelas.

Descubre más sobre TUIO

First, there's no monthly fee. This is a major bonus for schools with a conservative budget.

Puntos en contra:

The setting up of my account was a bit confusing at first. Was shown an invoice date that I though was the day the payment will come out and that confused me.

Valoraciones de TUIO

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

TUIO tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 192 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado TUIO?

Filtrar opiniones (192)

Dori
Dori
Copyeditor and Proofreader en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, Trabajador autónomo

Easy to use!

5,0 hace 2 años

The TUIO interface is really clean and simple, which makes it really easy to navigate (a welcome change from the last payment system which, as I said previously, looked like it was built in 1998 and left that way). When I did run into questions, TUIO got back to me right away and took care of the concern for me immediately, and they were very personable and professional about it.

Puntos en contra:

The time I spent looking around and then calling customer service could have been avoided with some simple explanatory text and (potentially) making some options available to users. I would have liked to have the option to choose either the payment plan that was set up for me, OR to pay the fee in one lump sum (note: when I spoke to TUIO about this, they processed the lump sum for me, but being able to do this without a call to customer service would have been nice). Additionally, both my credit card and my bank account are in the TUIO system, yet for this particular payment I was only offered the option of using my bank account. I normally use my credit card for everything in order to take advantage of its perks, so again, just a little explanatory text as to why I didn't have the choice would have been nice. No one likes being left with questions, especially when it comes to our money!

hace 2 años

Thank you for the review Dori, great to hear how you enjoy using the system as a parent! You could contact us directly through the help beacon in your TUIO account anytime you need. The school may only be giving the option for bank account payment on the Tuition only, but if you ask them they may have accommodated you to use credit card (and of course we could have assisted from support). For other payments you should be able to use the credit card and take advantage of those convenience points. You should be able to change payment plan before confirming payment, next year I am sure the school will give that option to select it as parent.

Aghadir
Financial Administrator en Canadá
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

TUIO Support is Amazing!

5,0 hace 2 meses

The support staff at TUIO is amazing, they are quick and very helpful.

Puntos en contra:

The only 2 thing that I would like to see developed is to have a conversation to happen if a stop payment occurs before it happens. Sometimes the student is still enrolled in the program and they do a stop payment and that results in a charge. but if a conversation could occur before that would be better. The second thing that i would highly suggest to be improved is how withdrawals show up on parent's statements. since it is a series of numbers some people don't recognize what the payment is for.

hace 2 meses

Thanks for the nice review Aghadir! I'll have support get in touch with you about changing the descriptor you have for payments that process.

laurie
Admin Assistant Float Teacher en EE. UU.

Fast response

3,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: They have always responded quickly to any questions or concerns that I may have had.

There customer service and response time is outstanding. I have always heard from them when I have a question that needs answering.

Puntos en contra:

The forms feature is not the easiest to work with. Cannot format them how I would like.

hace 2 meses

Thank you for your review, Laurie. The form PDF formatting will be updated soon as a result of your prior feedback, so stay tuned for that!

Josh
Business Manager en EE. UU.
Educación primaria/secundaria, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Great automatic payment processing

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Our organization has been using Tuio for several years now, and everything has been great. No problems. Excellent customer service. Straightforward product. Everything works as it should.

Great for processing automatic monthly tuition payments. Simple setup. Affordable fee structure

Puntos en contra:

No option for on demand pay option, no partial payment option.

hace 2 meses

Thank you for your review, Josh! As an admin you can process payment on demand for any invoice(s). Partial payments automation is in our development roadmap, slated for a future release.

Gikonyo
HR Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

The Power Of TUIO

5,0 hace 2 meses

With TUIO, payment processing is easy and the software is easy to setup and use.

Puntos en contra:

I haven't encountered issues yet with TUIO

hace 2 meses

Thanks for the awesome review Gikonyo!

Shareng
Accounting Administrator en Canadá
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

We love TUIO!

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Apart from the initial learning curve (it was my first time using this kind of program) it has been great. We had a manual spreadsheet system prior and TUIO has saved tons of time.

The website is quick, easy to use and the customer service is excellent.

Puntos en contra:

Our admissions coordinator would like to see more options for wait-listing incoming families.

hace 2 meses

Thanks for the review Shareng! We have more waitlist options like notes and classification/rating coming soon to add to the registrations tab.

Clara
Office Manager en EE. UU.

Clara's Review

5,0 hace 2 meses

The customer support is amazing! They are always there when I need them. They make themselves avalable through email, quick chat, meetings, and phone calls!

Puntos en contra:

Nothing! The navigation can be hard as a new user but is instantly made easy with all of the help guides provided to us from their experts.

hace 2 meses

Thanks for the awesome review Clara!

Trista
Office Manager en Canadá
Fuente de la opinión

Would recommend, fairly easy to use, great customer service.

4,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Overall we are very happy with TUIO and would recommend to others.

Quick set up with great customer service. All questions submitted to the support team are answered quickly.

Puntos en contra:

Some parents have trouble using TUIO. The credit card fees are high however parents still like having that option and the automatic payments make things a lot easier.

hace 2 meses

Thank you for your review, Trista! You are welcome to direct parents to our support team at support@tuiopay.com if they need assistance with using TUIO.

Marisa
Co-Founder and Administrator en Canadá

So Glad We Got TUIO!

4,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Initial challenges aside, we are so pleased with the integration of TUIO with our small school. Parents have found the platform easy enough to navigate and from the admin side, keeps everything clean and organized.

We love that the amount of paperwork we have to create has gone down! The online registration process and credit/debit payment options are welcome options to our parent community. As a small business, we were unable to offer debit/credit card options before without more expensive options.

Puntos en contra:

The onboarding process could have been better (the initial training meeting). Having the TUIO team take you through a mock set up with examples would have helped with major frustration when trying to build my own forms/registration forms.

hace 2 meses

Hi Marisa, Thank you for your review and feedback! I'm glad we were able to help you get the integration on track following the initial onboarding session. We'll definitely implement your feedback to provide better training to new clients for the forms set up.

Amy
Head of School en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Tuio Review

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: The customer service is excellent, and the team has always been very helpful.

I like that Tuio helps us streamline our entire admission and enrollment process.

Puntos en contra:

Tuio is expensive for us as a small private school.

hace 2 meses

Thanks for the review Amy!

Gordon
principal en Canadá

Early Adopter

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: My overall experience was positive. Even though I feel like I have been moving into the software a little blind, so far, we have not encountered any issues.

So far the setup and implementation process has been straightforward forward and the TUIO support team has been excellent in helping us launch our re-enrollment for the school.

Puntos en contra:

I would like to see more tutorials and videos about the software to give users an idea of its function as well as guides to help implementation. From a new user perspective, I often feel like I am trying out forms and programs blind and hoping they would work instead of being confident in the launch of a program. I wish there was a way to create a dummy trial of programs that will allow admins to run through all the steps just to experience what customer will see. If this option was available, I was not able to find it.

el año pasado

Thank you for the review Gordon. We have a dedicated support website and you can access the relevant articles you need directly within the app using the '?' help beacon in the bottom right corner. Please reach out to support@tuiopay.com as the dummy trial you mentioned is usually set up during the onboarding. If you missed that step we can give you the tutorial no problem. You'll have a test parent account that you can use to experience what they see. We also have a parent welcome video on YouTube. This first half of 2022, we are undertaking a project to revamp our support site with video content, so stay tuned!

John Marc
Pastor en Canadá
Instituciones religiosas, 2-10 empleados

Tuio

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Tuio has worked great for collecting tuition payments for our learning centre. The yearly cost is reasonable and the fee charges are on par with other companies. We pass on credit card fees to our parents so the only fees that we are paying are for ACH transfers. Overall I have enjoyed using Tuio, as an administrator as well as a parent paying tuition.

Tuio is easy to use and their customer support is great! I really like having the option of ACH payments as well as credit card payments. It cuts down on the fees and allows people to pay directly from their bank account.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes finding the right option or setting is a little difficult.

el año pasado

We really appreciate the detailed review John Marc.

Gina
Owner/Operator en EE. UU.

TUIO Changed My Life

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: TUIO has saved me countless hours on accounting and now I have more free time to hang out with the kiddos - which is what I love to do! I also love that TUIO doesn't cost me an arm and a leg - I am a small business and the cost of the software was a big factor for me. TUIO charges me $1.50 per invoice processed (this can be passed on to the person paying the invoice if you choose). TUIO charges my families $0 if they pay via checking account and standard credit card fees if they pay via credit card. After using TUIO for nearly a year, I feel this is an exceptional value. I highly recommend!!

TUIO has changed my life! I have a small after school child care business and I also offer summer camps. Previous to TUIO, I was emailing an invoice every month and families were submitting payment via Venmo. I was spending many hours a month on invoicing and was tracking everything manually for end of year reporting. I recently expanded my child care business and I needed a simple way to set up monthly invoicing with an auto pay option for my enrolled families. TUIO has been the perfect solution. The software is easy to use, offers intuitive enrollment set up and there are many reports that you can pull for more detailed data analysis. With TUIO, I enroll a family one time in my program and set up their payment plan for the year. The system sends an email to the parent to set up their payment information that authorizes all invoices for the year. Every month when the payment is processed, it is automatically deposited into my business account and the parents receive an email receipt. TUIO is so easy to use for this purpose. I can't say enough good things about it!

Puntos en contra:

TUIO is an accounting system for childcare services. It doesn't have all the extra bells and whistles of check in/out, messaging services and in depth student profiles that some software has. I didn't want or need those extra features for an after school program -- TUIO does exactly what I was looking for. Setting up new "Program" can be tricky. I have only done it twice - once for the school year enrollment and once for summer camp enrollment. Since I don't do it often, I set up a video chat with TUIO customer service and they have helped me both times. TUIO customer service is AMAZING by the way. They are responsive and available.

el año pasado

We truly appreciate the thoughtful, in-depth review Gina.

Bailey
Master Guide en EE. UU.

TUIO Software for K-12 Schools

Comentarios: See above.

Managing payments in a K-12 school environment can be a complex task, requiring meticulous attention to detail and efficient record-keeping. TUIO software emerges as an invaluable tool for simplifying payment processing, offering numerous advantages that enhance the overall experience for schools, parents, and students. The program offers seamless online payments, customizable payment options and automated reminders and notifications.

Puntos en contra:

While TUIO software offers numerous advantages for payment processing in K-12 schools, there are some potential drawbacks. One of the notable disadvantages of TUIO software is the lack of extensive reporting options. While the software provides basic reporting features, such as transaction history and payment status, it may not offer the depth and customization required by some K-12 schools. Advanced reporting capabilities, including detailed financial analysis, reconciliation reports, and customizable report templates, may be lacking in TUIO. This limitation can hinder schools that require in-depth financial reporting to meet their specific accounting and auditing needs.

el año pasado

Thanks for the review Bailey, always a pleasure supporting your account. We have several components planned for enhanced financial reporting, and even improvements to the basic reports to make accounting easier. So stay tuned!

Alexandra
Educational Services Manager en EE. UU.

Review from Alex Scherb

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The customer service is amazing! [sensitive content hidden] is always the person who helps me and he does a great job. He is very helpful, accessible, and quick to get back to me. Any problems I have with the administrator interface (or just things I find non-intuitive) aren't a big deal because the customer service is so good. I also really like how the program is online and accessible from anywhere. It is visually appealing and doesn't take as long to load as Rediker.Another benefit of the good customer service is that any needs or problems the families have, I am able to solve quickly for them.

The customer service and the option for families to pay with ACH.

Puntos en contra:

The interface is a little confusing for parents. Many times this year we have parents accidentally register multiple copies of the same children because many parents start but don't finish enrolling and it isn't obvious to them how to pick up where they left off. Going through the registration step and having to fill out that form multiple times is frustrating to parents. There's a lot of confusion around the "New Student" and "Existing Student" options.

el año pasado

Thanks for the detailed review Alex. Parents can keep the form open and finish it later, and you can delete the duplicate registrations when it's needed. We will likely have a way for parents to re-enter the form in an upcoming release. The potential confusion around "New Student" and "Existing Student" is solved now, as we made some changes to the form interface already. Like any software there is a bit of a learning curve but I'm sure your parents will get the hang of it, the learning curve is not steep by any means!

Natalia
Principal en Canadá

Par Excellence I Chose TUIO

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It’s absolutely a privilege.

TUIO is a paramount tuition management system which allows me to centralize all enrollment, wait list, billing and payments. It provides in real time a precise picture of what is going on in my business - financially. I am able to communicate well with clients and they love making their payments monthly on TUIO. It’s an integral part of my school now.

Puntos en contra:

The only criticism about TUIO is the fee that our clients pay when using their credit card. Many who have have switched to an alternative method of payment.

el año pasado

Thanks for the great review Natalia! If parents prefer to pay by bank account, they have no fees. Credit cards incur fees for processing from the card issuing banks and you are passing them on to the parents, which is an option of course.

Molly
director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

I love TUIO for our school.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have saved so much time. I love that parents have access to their information at all times and reports are generated automatically.

This product makes collecting funds so easy. I no longer have to chase customers for payments. Payments are automatically drafted or charged.

Puntos en contra:

I wish more than one parent/guardian could have access and receive notifications.

hace 3 años

Thank you Molly! Happy to hear how your TUIO experience has been. Let us take a look at allowing multiple parents to receive enrollment notifications in case they are not split but yet also don't share the account login.

Nauman
Accountant en Canadá
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Overall experience is good but some improvemts are needed

4,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Overall is good. It is a time-saving but needs some improvements.

I like Ease of use and availability of data.

Puntos en contra:

TUIO charges which make things difficult to reconcile accounts (revenue & receivables)

hace 2 meses

Thank you for your review, Nauman. Regarding the charges, the reports on TUIO are customizable based on the selected filters, so it should be possible to reconcile the accounts accordingly without difficulty. Stay tuned for our next release update which will be coming shortly. You will be able to create custom templates for more convenient reporting, and there will also be a component for GL account mapping of revenue and expense items, which will help you with efficiency of reconciliation.

Helen
Financial Administrator en Canadá

Usage of Tuio payment portal

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall with have had a good relationship with TUIO. Both [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are very quick to respond to our questions with helpful answers.

This payment portal allows our parents to securely pay the tuition in a timely manner. They receive the invoices directly from the TUIO portal.

Puntos en contra:

I wish our International parents were able to access the payment portal.

hace 3 años

Thank you for the great review Helen! Your international parents can by all means access their TUIO account and they can also make a payment in the portal with their credit card. Only bank account payment is unavailable to them but if they wire funds from an international bank to you, you can mark their invoices as paid on TUIO so they can keep track otherwise.

Mary
Business Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 11-50 empleados

Highly Recommend

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The experience has been excellent and exceeded my expectations.

The customer service is outstanding. My bookkeeper and I are extremely helped by the ability to run any report that we would like to. For the most part, it is a very intuitive system to use. The transaction fees are reasonable. The ability to use both a registration and an enrollment is helpful to our audience.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing I would change is adding the ability to create a group, say the "1st grade" group of 14 students, so I can select that group and send an invoice to all 14 at the same time, instead of having to enter their names individually.

el año pasado

Hi Mary, you can use programs and filter enrollments to accomplish what you are looking to do. Please reach out to support@tuiopay.com if you would like us to walk you through it. I will add your feedback to our development plan document. Thanks for the review!

Sara
Administration en Canadá

Satisfactory

4,0 hace 9 meses

That we do not need to 'collect' money, your platform does that for us

Puntos en contra:

That when payments don't go through or aren't approved there isn't a way to ensure we receive those monies

hace 9 meses

Hi Sara, thanks for the review. With regards to failed payments or payments that need to be auto approved, feel free to contact support@tuiopay.com to get involved or to help reach out to parents. We have features you can use as admin to initiate the payment and approve invoice-I'll have support contact you soon.

Laura
Admin Coordinator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

The TUIO support team is superb!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The onboarding process with the representatives, the support offered and the experience with the TUIO staff is exceptional. TUIO is continually making improvements and listens to the needs of its customers.

The TUIO support team is responds to requests in a timely manner. They go above and beyond to assist admin and parents with any questions or issues that may arise. They also provide exceptional support to admin in payment collection from families for past due payments. The support they offer is unlike any other comparable software.

Puntos en contra:

At the time, parents were unable to utilize more than one payment method. That may have changed since then.

hace 3 años

We really appreciate the thorough review Laura. Your parents can have more than one payment method on TUIO and are welcome to change it invoice to invoice. If parents ever need the payment split for multiple payment methods we can accommodate that as well.

Christine
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Would never go back or choose another company after using TUIO

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Amazing. From the software to the employees to the designers, they are just amazing. If i have a problem or even a parent thats had a problem they email in minutes or jump on the chat if you need them. They are always available. That is not something you find often. Other companies, you wait days to get an answerr or even wait on hold for hours. Not this company.

It is easy to use. Easy to navigate. There are always positive changes to this software and always making it better for our business and easier for our parents.

Puntos en contra:

I can not find anything i DON'T like. Im not sure anyone would find anything they didn't like.

hace 3 años

Thank you for the thorough review Christine!

Yanli
Director en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Good product

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I feel very happy with this product. Thank you!

The user graphics are good. Easy to find and learn.

Puntos en contra:

None. I hope the parents' bank information can be share in different program.

hace 3 años

Hi Yanli, thank you for the kind review. Parent payment methods are kept in their unique parent account so they can confirm and apply it to as many programs as you need. They don't need to reenter the same information over and over.

Donna
Administrative Assistant en EE. UU.

Helpful and efficient

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Getting TUIO set up seemed to take a bit longer than figured, but the set-up team was very helpful, efficient, and available in every step of the process. The same can be said about their customer service, they are also very good, helpful, and commendable. There is always a quick response to any question or issue. The main reason we signed up with TUIO was to help with invoicing and payment processing, and TUIO has helped a lot with this.

TUIO has helped with invoicing and keeping track of payments, and payment processing. This was the main reason we signed up with TUIO, although we realize there are several other features that are available. The customer service is very commendable! We always receive quick responses to emails and chat.

Puntos en contra:

Setting up programs and registrations in order to create invoices seems a bit confusing. But with that, the customer service is always helpful! Having to do everything online is a small drawback. Some parents have also expressed their desire for a phone app, instead of having to go to a website.

hace 9 meses

Thanks for the amazing review Donna! The parents can go right to our app website from their phone or any other device with a browser and internet access enabled.