Opiniones de QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Sobre QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Herramienta de contabilidad que proporciona asistencia de múltiples monitores y sellos de vencimiento a través del flujo de caja mejorado.

Descubre más sobre QuickBooks Desktop Pro

It integrates with our FSM software, so it is really great to be able to go from one system to another without much effort.

Puntos en contra:

My only complaint has been that when you are couple of releases behind you can no longer direct email invoices to a client.

Valoraciones de QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
3,9
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

QuickBooks Desktop Pro tiene una valoración global de 4,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 1.399 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado QuickBooks Desktop Pro?

Filtrar opiniones (1.399)

Randy H.
Randy H.
Owner en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo

QuickBookds Desktop Pro is a winner

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Have used and supported QB Desktop Pro and all its other flavors successfully for over 20 years

Industry standard for easy of use accounting software; easy to implement; many useful and essential features

Puntos en contra:

Inexperienced users without proper training can Quick(ly screw up your)Books

Bill B.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A solid solution for small business accounting, if you can get past some of the issues

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: We are a small business that has had 3-4 users with QuickBooks Pro since 1997, adding Payroll in the early 2000s. Several years back, they changed licensing and started preventing us from getting the 4 users that we needed. In order to get past this, I had to jump through hoops via an annual phone marathon, speaking to multiple (usually 4-5 tech reps) to get the licenses updated and sorted out. This year, they forced us to move to the next level up, which they promised would eliminate this -- but now they charge us $2.20 monthly per employee for Payroll, which we had already paid for in the previous package. It just seems that they want to nickle and die you to death, and their support people are not always that helpful when problems arise. So why do I stay? Simply put, the software works, and it works quite well. Our 4-node network has had no problems keeping up with the size of the data, and our system still contains all of the data since 1997 -- and it performs perfectly. (Some reports can be slow from time to time, but only if you are running "All-time sales" reports or similar that have to look at lots of data. Otherwise, the system simply screams and does exactly what it needs to do. Our automation interfaces (using QODBC and simple VBScript scripts) reduce the workload for invoicing considerably, eliminating the need to hire another full-time position -- so it is still a worthwhile aggravation.

We have been using QuickBooks since 1997, and the product has certainly changed over the years, but it has remained very intuitive to learn and use over all of this time. More importantly, we have been able to automate large portions of our business using scripting and QODBC (which is a separate add-on that REALLY should be included) to streamline order processing and fulfillment.

Puntos en contra:

The biggest downsides are stupid things within the user interface. Intuit likes to add advertising for upgrades right into the main menu bar. This breaks automation scripts relying on mouse clicks. Even if you remove the button again manually, it re-appears with the next system update, breaking your automation again. The other thing they do is present pop-ups on our database server via modal dialog boxes, further breaking the automation until someone actually logs onto the server and clicks OK to close the dialog box.

Amanda B.
CEO en Letonia
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Learning Curve - Not easy to use for Non-Profits working internationally.

3,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I love the in depth reports, the ease of tracking, and the simplification of our annual tax process.

Puntos en contra:

I don't like the learning curve for the software, the variation between desktop and online versions, or the incompatibility with non-profit organizations, especially those working internationally.

Kala O.
Operations manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

General Contractor's review of QuickBooks Desktop Pro

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Overall we are very pleased with this program. We use it for tracking our accounts receivable, our expenses and payroll. We will be longtime customers!

This software is so easy to use! We are able to invoice our customers and keep a running balance of our A/P and A/R so we can track our monthly income. Easy referencing for customers by their name, account number, address and any other identifying information to easily access the account you are looking for. We have also linked QB to our CRM and each invoice created and payment links to both programs so the sales team can track their accounts, without needing access to QB. We love this program!

Puntos en contra:

The only issue I have had, is when we do link payments to our CRM program, sometimes there is 5-10 minute delay before it registers. I can't say if this is an issue on AL or QB, either way, if we need access to the updated invoice immediately, it is available in QB.

Ron D.
Ron D.
President en Canadá
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Solid product

4,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Good experience! I highly recommend this software.

This is just a very good all purpose accounting software application. It has all the features you will need to run a small business. The desktop interface is easy in part because Inuit has leveraged familiar tactile forms in the user interface. (Entering a cheque, looks like a cheque). Lots of time saving features such as “Quick Add”, “Memorized Transactions”, etc. make repetitive tasks easy. A variety of valuable business rules are incorporated into the functions of the software based on configurable Preferences.

Puntos en contra:

I think the biggest detraction from the software is Intuit’s support. I have used Quickbooks for over 18 years and I have learned how avoid most issues, but if I encounter an error, I know it’s the start of a painful process. It can be a hit or miss experience as I have reached some good support staff. But in general, Intuit makes it very difficult (by design) to communicate with support. There are very few defects that remain (example: recording a PST commission has never worked correctly), but again, over time I have found work arounds. Some of the features such as banking integration were good concepts, but have not been refined to make them useful for the average user. Maybe there is a way to configure this functionality to work as desired, but again the lack of access to good support staff has caused me to give up on this feature.

Brent K.
Brent K.
President en Canadá
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good for what it was... wouldn't recommend anymore

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Good for the times, now, cloud is better.

Multicurrency was great. Payroll source deductions also great (with an exception). Reporting P&L, etc. also very easy. Pay once & no subscription fees also great. Upload banking statements for reconciliation also worked well

Puntos en contra:

Couldn't keep up with the times & an online fully connected software is now working better. Annoyances were: We were small enough that didn't need to subscribe to payroll calculations, AND, without payroll calculations subscriptions the payroll feature was clunky (didn't remember last inputs). And, not so great once we went distributed office (needed to VPN in to do accounting) - cloud is better for us

Servicios financieros, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Works well for small business

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Desktop Pro is essential for my business and takes care of every financial issue I encounter. The sync with banks is helpful as is the full payroll service offered.

QuickBooks desktop has all the features I need as a bookkeeper to keep my clients' financials in order. The product works consistently well and handles all the issues I face.

Puntos en contra:

Intuit knows they have the market on this software, and therefore continually raises the prices greatly each year, as well as requiring customers to purchase it new every 3 years to keep their product. They push the online version which is significantly of lower quality and doesn't nearly cover the same aspects as the desktop version does.

Executive Assistant en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, 11-50 empleados

Quickbooks works.

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

For most small businesses, and even some larger ones, quickbooks is all you need to keep control of your accounting processes. It even easy to use if you are unfamiliar with the software.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes, the units can be a bit cumbersome to navigate and process items on the order the software prefers which can easily eschew your overall accounting and lead to time spent trying to find the error, which is often rea)ly time consuming.

Alexander W.
Alexander W.
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Seguros, 11-50 empleados

Quickbooks is fantastic

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall great experience.

Quickbooks offer a great software with easy user interface and great customer service.

Puntos en contra:

The only negative is integration with certain banks like PNC.

Accountant en Kenia
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use accounting software

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

I love that it can be used by multiple users. The software is easy to use, and integrating it with Microsoft Excel is easy.

Puntos en contra:

It takes time to load hence delaying work

Tara H.
owner/president en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

By far the superior bookkeeping software

4,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Customer service is terrible, but that is the same for all of Intuit. It is a shame because 20 years ago they were #1 in customer service and now they're at the bottom. However, I will never use any bookkeeping product other than Quickbooks Desktop in my office. No other program can even come close in functionality. No other program has the same ease of use. That being said, I don't recommend it for just anyone. If you do not know how to do bookkeeping or don't have a propensity for it, don't buy Quickbooks desktop or Quickbooks online and assume you can do your business bookkeeping. Consult with a professional.

The general ledger is my favorite. I will not use software that I can not make general ledger journal entries in. I love the tax tracking. It has the best tracking of payroll and sales taxes if it is properly set up. And adjustments can be made if necessary - which in my state is every quarter.

Puntos en contra:

I do not like that we now have to log-in with an "intuit ID." I bought desktop software because I want to use it on my desktop. I do not want all of my software connected to the internet all of the time. I do not want my client accounts connected to my intuit ID and I do not want them to have to have their own intuit ID accounts. They aren't using the software, I am. They aren't doing the bookkeeping and payroll, I am. And if Intuit's servers are down or if the internet is down and I can't log in, well then I can't work and that doesn't work for me.

Brenton W.
Bookkeeper en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

QuickBooks Desktop is Fast, Customizable and Easy. Best of the Best.

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: The questions most people have is QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online. As a bookkeeper with multiple clients, it's a no brainer for me, QuickBooks Desktop!!! I refuse to work with QuickBooks Online. QuickBooks Desktop is lightning fast. There are numerous shortcuts with the keyboard that help process the daily routines. With being online, those keyboard shortcuts go away and now you have no move your hand from the keyboard to the mouse. It may not seem like much, but it's huge. The reporting features in QuickBooks Desktop are superior too. Yeah, your customer may not be able to have 24/7 access to their books, but if you're doing your job properly and getting them timely reports, most shouldn't need that.

Accounts payable is amazing. From tracking bills to writing checks to entering vendors. So easy. It also helps to make sure your 1099's are correct and in place for year end. Printing checks is a piece of cake and consistently easy! Accounts receivable is awesome. Whether you are tracking tenants or customers, they can be easily set up. Weekly, Monthly and Year End reporting can be done in a click of a 3 buttons, seriously. 3 Buttons pulls up your common report batches. Then you can print, save and email them.

Puntos en contra:

When sending reports by pdf, I'd like to preview them first and adjust how they appear. Sometimes they can appear all wonky and not clean. The work around is to print to pdf. Then you can do it, just one extra step though.

Realtor en Kenia

Quickbooks Desktop Pro- A Powerful Accounting Software

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It provides the ability to easily customize customers' data, invoices, and reports. It integrates well with third-party applications. Exporting transactions from the bank and importing them into the software makes monthly reconciliation easy. Auditing the books is easy as there is a chronological tracking of transactions affecting each item. Whereas Quickbooks Desktop Pro is a powerful, affordable software with great features and is less costly to run, we had to switch to Quickbooks online which is cloud-based, has more automation and integrations with third-party applications. Quickbooks Online is also more user-friendly.
In my experience, choosing between Quickbooks Desktop Pro and Quickbooks Online is more about the organization's preferences and needs, and less about which one is better than the other.

It is powerful accounting software that is ideal for well-established organizations that have been in business for a while. It is great for bookkeeping and very helpful when it comes to filing taxes at the end of the financial year. It does not require frequent upgrades unless there are changes that affect a specific feature. It is great for generating various reports, setting up recurring invoices, and processing payroll.

Puntos en contra:

It has a steep learning curve in the initial stages and requires some accounting knowledge. It is locally installed, therefore, inaccessible while on the move, and if you choose to have it hosted virtually, that comes at an additional cost. Customer support isn't as great as we expected and issues take very long to resolve.

Johnny H.

Very Functional, but Complicated; With Irritating Pop Up Ads

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall it's positive, and the software is very powerful. Even after two years (and a degree is computer science), I am still learning things with it. The bank export to QuickBoosk import feature most banks offer has saved me many hours of time doing monthly accounting, that alone makes it work it. The pop up ads on start up (which slow down my PC even more than the software otherwise would) are very very frustrating.

This software is very full featured. I use it for a few businesses; residential and storage unit rentals. The software has can do most everything that you would want it to do for this type of business. There's great features for setting up recurring invoices for tenants, generating all types of reports to track how your rentals are performing, and the PayRoll add on is very helpful for paying employees and dealing with quarterly and annual taxes. One very huge pro is that most banks allow you to export transactions from the bank website software into QuickBooks format, and then you can import them into QB. This saves me tons of time as I have many transactions related to the self storage business, and it makes monthly account reconciliation much much easier.

Puntos en contra:

There's a steep learning curve here. Many of the features and options are not intuitive at all (ironic since the company that owns this software is named Intuit). I used simple spreadsheets before this, I'm very computer oriented, and I still don't use many of the features available in this software after a few years. I switched at the recommendation of my accountant, and a steep discount in my annual tax preparation costs. There's just so much to learn here! There are tons of web tutorials available to learn things, but you have to be aware of a feature in order to know that you can use it. If you have someone that can show you the ropes, or you're willing to dig in and learn, then I recommend this software. The only major complaint that I have about it is the pop up advertisements. When you start the software, you frequently get pop up ads. This is super irritating, and it doesn't seem to matter if you click the 'Don't show this again' button. I've already bought your software, STOP SPAMMING ME!

Gary D.
Finance Offier en EE. UU.
Vino y licores, 2-10 empleados

Good, but...

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I have used QuickBooks for two decades and for eight years in my current position. It fully meets our needs for day to day accounting, preparing reports for our Board and for processing payroll. However, their support is very poor and reaching a human being is incredibly frustrating.

QuickBooks Desktop is a powerful accounting package that offers good value for the cost. It has a lot of features that can address most of the needs of a small business.

Puntos en contra:

QuickBooks will let an inexperienced user do just about anything they want which can result in a real mess if you're an accountant trying the prepare financial statements or tax returns. But with some training from an experienced accountant/user, a lot of the day to day accounting can be accomplished by a relatively inexperienced person. Some supervision is advised.

Rhiannon N.
Owner en Canadá
Música, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Great product, support is lacking

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It's affordable for small business compared to the big accounting suites. (ADVICE: Unless you are not up on payroll and other law changes each year, there is no reason to upgrade yearly. I upgrade every 4 years.) I only wish they would stop asking me to switch to the online version because it has far less features and costs a lot more to run, especially if you only upgrade every few years as I do.

Quickbooks has countless features, many I am still discovering after using it 12 fiscal years. I am not an accountant but I have done my own bookkeeping for years and found it very easy to learn. I particularly like the bulk input for transactions, which is a huge time saver. The layout editor for forms allows me to customize my invoices, estimates, and receipts. Inventory is easy to track. I also appreciate the customizable fields for customers in the address book, unlike some other programs.

Puntos en contra:

The support team used to be decent but last year I found it to be awful. I needed to convert some data and made an appointment, I kid you not, 8 times and each time the support person didn't call me until days later. Eventually they stopped even replying. This is a big red flag to me when a company's support drops. (And this was well before Covid, so they cannot use that excuse.) They could also have much better functionality for importing CSV and other data to spare me entering it manually. Lastly, the limitation to be locked into one currency forever is frustrating. The tax payment functionality is very buggy and I had to start my own wiki to navigate the various menus as they are not at all intuitive. Ideally they would allow vendor bills to be entered but to delay inventory items in the system should a vendor require payment up-front before goods are shipped. This has caused inventory quantity issues many times. The pressure to switch to the online version is ridiculous. They even removed the automatic foreign currency rate adjustments/updates in an attempt to force us to move to a new version. Not cool! If the functionality was there, why cancel it? Lastly, be prepared to deal with a random data corruption issue every couple years. This is scary as heck when Quickbooks won't open or reconciliation numbers are damaged and no longer add up. Support is useless helping with this but I have found tricks on my own to repair it.

Michael M.
Owner sole proprietor en EE. UU.
Música, Trabajador autónomo

My 2nd Try At a Bookkeeping Software

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I didn't need a Bookkeeping program, I had a business account, deposited all my receipts from the business into that account. I paid all my business bills from that account. The BANK did my books! We moved back to Wisconsin in '98 where I had to collect sales tax. So I got a Bookkeeping program to keep track of my sales tax.

It did what I needed it to do, kept track of my sales tax for the State and up to 8 Counties I serve. Due to it being installed on my desktop it was programed with the tax regulations for my state of Wisconsin. When it's time to file the sales tax you have to have the complete sales for the year and the complete sales number of non-taxable sales. QB Desktop Pro always had those numbers ready for me.

Puntos en contra:

I had no one to teach me, I was figuring it out as I went along, so I didn't get some of the vendors put in correctly at first. I had to re-work parts of it for income tax time and I never did figure out how to connect my bank.

Alan L.
Event coordinator en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 10.000+ empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

The investment is worth the time and convience

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Regardless overall, as a small business owner or not the utilization of using QuickBooks especially for a financial software is very easy to use. It has all the basics pretty much could anything I need on it. I haven't had an issue with QuickBooks I just recommend certain things like higher security as such.

The easy of use, not complicated at all to utilize. it's also good with third-party applications and integrations, makes it much more easier. Price wise it is affordable since I would say it's worth the money it's for. It also has a very large support Network. Personally best software to keep financial records, especially for small businesses

Puntos en contra:

The security on it does lack, there isn't a two-step authentication. And there was a limitation to the number of products in the list especially for inventory purposes. There are also file size issues that need to be addressed, and personally I also believe there needs to be more utilization into e-commerce.

Annette M.
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

QuickBooks for the Small Nonprofit Organization

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The program itself is excellent as seen from its popularity. My greatest need has been customer service technical support. I have been using QuickBooks for more than 20 years. Over this time I have been very happy with the improvement of their support. Depending on the level program chosen, there are varying degrees of support. I think this is the most important part of a program as complex as this. I am also very happy with the way payroll handles all the procedures automatically and that they build in the new legislation and regulations from all the states so the user is sure about what they are doing.

QuickBooks has a sufficiently wide variety of products/service agreements to satisfy the needs of small nonprofits. I find that the service has improved greatly over the years. The customer service people are extremely able to solve problems or explain processes. Also, since the user can choose between accrual and cash based accounting, small organizations can choose the system the best satisfies their particular circumstances. The payroll package is separate, so the customer can choose whether or not to do their own payroll or have someone else do it. The payment of payroll taxes is well supported and easy to use.

Puntos en contra:

Because this software is so professional, there can be a steep learning curve for those without accounting or bookkeeping experience. It would be advisable for the new user to become familiar with entry level bookkeeping at least. QuickBooks also recommends that new users locate a current user to serve as a mentor. There are specially trained users who serve this role.

Cathryn C.
Associate Director, Operations en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Excellent Accounting Software for Small Business!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with QB is fantastic. I was lucky enough to have used it for many years and even learned to convert the Chart of Account structure in order to do business with the Government. Our control system plus the software enabled us to pass DCAA's accounting system audit to perform on CPFF contracts. We have also used data from QB and external reporting to submit Incurred Cost Submissions to varies Government agencies. Highly recommend to small businesses!

I used this software for over 20 years with several small businesses. I've used it daily for many years for all accounting cycles, such as AP, AR, GL, bank reconciliation, financial reporting, etc. I love its flexibility (mistakes can be easily fixed), complexity (can even accommodate DCAA compliance), intuitiveness (to me at least), and many report functions including drill downs. It also works very well with ICAT, so that QB data can be used to calculate indirect cost rates.

Puntos en contra:

Cons are very few. Because I haven't been a daily user for a few years, a couple of issues I remember are: 1. Interfacing with a 3rd party payroll seems to not work well, we ended up having to make a large summarizing journal entry (however, this is not an issue at the current company b/c payroll is handled by Intuit). 2. Too few characters are allowed in the PO and Invoice Number field. Our bookkeeper still currently have to be creative in order to have everything fit.

ASEA en EE. UU.

Easiest accounting software I've used

5,0 hace 3 años

I have used Quickbooks for 19 years for twelve different companies in various industries and with various needs. QB is always easy and intuitive from every aspect, from the initial set-up of the company file to the day-to-day transaction entries. You don't need to be an accounting genius with a perfect knowledge of debits and credits in order to understand how to enter your transactions in QB. I especially like the set-up tools that guide you during set-up of various things, like payroll items. It takes the stress out of things. I also really appreciate that whether you're a new user or an experienced user, mistakes happen, and QB makes it so easy to correct or delete any transactions that you entered incorrectly.

Puntos en contra:

The only two cons I have found in my varied experience are: 1) QB does not track Use Tax, so you have to use roundabout ways to calculate and track that; and 2) if you live somewhere that Sales Tax is charged at the state level as well as at a county or city level, it can be tricky to get your sales tax properly set up and properly entered on your invoices. I have read that QB Online now offers better Sales Tax tracking, but I have no experience with that yet.

Respuesta de Intuit

hace 3 años

Thanks a ton for this wonderful review! I'm pleased to hear you've been a part of the QuickBooks family for over 19 years! It's great that the program has consistently delivered the tools you need to get the job done. In regards to tracking taxes, I've submitted your review to our Product Development team. The consider feedback like yours when planning new features and updates. In the meantime, should you ever need support or want to learn more about the program, know you can find a plethora of self-help resource online on our Community website: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/US-QuickBooks-Community/ct-p/community-us I hope you continue to find success using QuickBooks. Thank you again for reviewing! Clay, The QuickBooks Team

Mike H.
President en
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Quick Books Pro online is awesome, scalable for large and small organization

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Great value, when possible still work with a book keeper and accountant.

My business is only 2.5 years old and I have used QuickBooks from the beginning. I did my own accounting up to a few months ago as my business has grown and I don't have time to do it anymore myself. My experience with the desk top version 2015 was ok, but I wanted didn't fit my needs well as I traveled 90% of the time. When I subscribed to Quick Books Pro Online, my experience has been nothing but positive. The interface is easy to use, and its rich feature set allowed me to activate job costing features as I needed them. Now that we are in the 2 to 3 million range my book keeper and Accountant log in and use my same subscription. I save on accounting costs as I can pull my own reports which are easy to find and customize and do not need the Part time CFO(except quarterly) feedback as I can get it on my own. We will probably double or triple are gross sales next year and have no plans to change our accounting platform. Support comes free with the online version.

Puntos en contra:

Subscription charges double your second year of using the product. The first year you get a bundled deal to experience all of the different pay services offered by Intuit. The first year is great, but after that it can get pricey. We aren't going to change accounting platforms, but for smaller companies, you will want to scale down to the minimum subscription amount to fit your needs. You also have to buy checks directly from Intuit as they don't support third party cheaper check services(There are services you can print your bank information on the cheaper checks, but all come with set up fees). Online App for your phone still needs work. For me this is the weakest link in Intuits online platform. It is getting better, but still not where it needs to be. You can add expenses now and also send invoices which are improvements, but still lacking,

Zandi C.
President en
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Quickbooks....I Use It To Run My Company.

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall the best small business accounting software I have found. I would recommend it over all other products. I have used it for the past seven years and I do not hesitate to dump software that does not perform. I own and operate a smallish construction company and will likely someday need to step up to one of the big boy software packages, but until then, it serves me well.
You can get this accounting software to do just about anything you need it to with enough time and know how.

The software is stable with very few glitches and crashes. I have never lost any significant amount of data in 7 years. It produces reports and printed materials that are widely accepted and you can get checks and other forms compatible with ease. It networks well and with a fair amount of simplicity even with several users. The Contractor Premier does a decent job of job costing if you set it up properly. You can customize all reports, invoices, statement, etc. to meet your needs and promote the branding of your company. Payroll add on service is excellent and has kept us dead on with all payroll related responsibilities.

Puntos en contra:

You get out what you put in. As with all software, you must know what you are doing to operate it successfully. I am very computer savvy and have a lot of experience with the proficient use of multiple advanced software programs so I thought I could just open a file and get going. Nope. Quickbooks does not work well out of the box, you will need to invest some time in getting it set up for you and your business. The cost of upgrades is unavoidable so be ready. You will need to upgrade every year to get the software support from Intuit and every time you add a seat on your license. There is no way around it that works and I have tried. There are a million secondary dealers of quickbooks, so called quickbook professionals and they have been certified by Quickbooks to use their branding and resell the software program and related support services which make purchase and support confusing and sometimes dangerous.

Jillian C.
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Quickbooks Desktop Pro makes bookkeeping a cinch!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I am winning at bookkeeping using Quickbooks Desktop Pro, what more can I say?

Quickbooks Desktop Pro allows me to be a great bookkeeper! Isn't that worth it's monetary investment right there!? I am able to input bills/pay bills, deposits, bank reconciliations and run reports all in the same platform. I even order our checks through the software and it reminds me when we are getting low. Also, I love that I can set reminders for monthly tasks and bills that need to be taken care of without worrying about forgetting. It's tracking it all for me and I just take care of it when the reminder pops up. Now I don't have the bank account connected and that is a personal preference but it is an available feature and it has it's benefits. You can also complete invoicing and payroll through Quickbooks desktop but we already had other means to complete those tasks. I can't recommend it enough, you won't regret the investment.

Puntos en contra:

The only con I have about Quickbooks Desktop Pro is that going from the online version and converting to desktop is not clean. I've yet to get an import that wasn't missing something. I hope this is something Intuit will improve on in the future. But if you don't have to go back and forth then it's not an issue. I only have one client that this a bother for, other than that I keep everything on the desktop version.

Genevieve C.
Bookkeeper en EE. UU.

Great accounting software

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The overall experience has been great. QB helps keep our financials well organized, and I would definitely recommend this software to anyone, small business or large.

QB Desktop Pro is great accounting software for a small business. It is easy to navigate and there is no shortage of options to customize it to make it work just right for your business. If you ever want to know how to perform a certain task in QB, I've found that a quick Google search will yield very helpful results, and it always ends up being very easy and intuitive.

Puntos en contra:

With my particular version (QB Desktop Pro 2017), the program crashes when switching between companies. You have to fully close out of one company, wait for the automatic backup to complete (if applicable), and only then enter your password for the next company and login. Even then it still sometimes closes out. If like me you only have two companies (or one!) and you rarely switch between them then it's not a big deal, but it would be very frustrating if you're switching between multiple companies many times a day.

Respuesta de Intuit

hace 4 años

I'll exhaust my resources to ensure you can seamlessly switch between companies, Genevieve. When it comes to crashes of any type, a great place to start is with this Community-hosted overview: community.intuit.com/articles/1460106. It tackles causes of a crash, as well as solutions. While I always suggest making backups to safeguard against data loss (community.intuit.com/articles/1460106), I also encourage you to explore the Community space a bit more. Search for any specific error codes you may see before the system closes out, as this multi-function Q&A space is a comprehensive troubleshooting database with fixes penned by the engineers themselves. Have a lovely weekend ahead, and keep up the great work at San Diego Vacation Rentals and Realty Consultants! Jess, The QuickBooks Team