15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre ConvertKit

Software de marketing por correo electrónico creado por y para creadores con el objetivo de que hagas crecer tu negocio con formularios personalizados y automatizaciones simples, pero poderosas.

Descubre más sobre ConvertKit

It's really easy to create email campaigns and to use tags to create workflows for automation. For one client, their whole membership site is ran by convertkit integration.

Valoraciones de ConvertKit

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

ConvertKit tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 209 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado ConvertKit?

Filtrar opiniones (209)

Laura
Laura
Owner en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo

Convert to ConvertKIt

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I'm a convert! And, I recommend it to everyone who wants to grow a list.

I think the tech support is the most helpful feature. The tutorials are great. And if I can't make something work, I send an email to support describing my problem/question and they send back step-by-step instructions for fixing the problem!!! The response time is very quick, often in a few hours - I think this is super responsive. Also, when you change to ConvertKit from another platform they migrate all your contacts with tags! So you don't have to be super tech proficient and concentrate on the content of your message, not the tech behind your message! I changed platforms because I wanted to create a 30-day email series that was evergreen, meaning any time someone signs up, they start at the beginning of the series. My old platform could not do this without a substantial cost upgrade. I had this up and running the day after my contacts were transferred!

Puntos en contra:

I had a little trouble figuring out how to customize the text at bottom of my emails, the update subscriber info and unsubscribe. I got it figured out but it took me an hour or so.

Julianna
CEO and Coach en España
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Advanced, but it can be used simply

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

I love that there is so much I can do with ConvertKit. Their segmentation, automation and variety of landing pages could be overwhelming (or distracting), but doesn't really need to be. Since their pricing is based on active subscribers (not emails sent) and they have a VERY generous free plan, you can start simply and try their more advanced features when you're ready.

Puntos en contra:

It can be a lot to keep track of all of your automations--tagging, email sequences, incentive emails etc.

Amy
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Lots of quirks, customer service is awful

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, it's an ok tool. A lot of the glitches have cost me money (i.e. sending coupons to my list and excluding purchasers... only to find out prior purchasers still received the email). I've had requests for "discounts" from people who have received these emails after purchasing a product at full price. They are not happy. When people get stuck in sequences they go "cold"... then I end up sending a reengagement sequence before removing from my list and these people get very mad too... they have been expecting to hear from me and think that I don't send to my list regularly. Overall I really feel like just a number to ConvertKit. They don't care about my business and charge a FORTUNE. I think this product has hurt my business, cost me money and soured my reputation. In my opinion if they are charging such a premium price it really should be top notch and this really falls short in a lot of ways. I really wish I thought long and hard before signing up with them as it's going to be a NIGHTMARE to switch. I feel really "stuck" with using them and it's such a nightmare to manage at this point.

I like the features this has - the visual automations are great. It gives you the ability to customize how your subscribers will go through your funnel. The forms are easy to create relatively easy to set up.

Puntos en contra:

The system is really quirky. I often times get people "stuck" in my funnel where they opt out of a sequence and then are just sitting in an automation. It gets really frustrating trying to troubleshoot all of the scenarios and errors that can happen. Overly complex to deal with. I've noticed that certain things that should just work need special attention... like moving to the next part of an automation sequence when leaving another. Or "rules" you don't remember making end up messing up other tags or segments. There's literally no way to troubleshoot this stuff on your own the information is just not available so you'd have to go through every individual subscriber to see how they got stuck or got sent an email they shouldn't. If you're looking for support... GOOD LUCK. This is the worst support I've had. They have a chat and you get switched from person to person over the course of multiple days. They sometimes send an email with the support details, and if you reply to that apparently the chat people don't receive it. I've repeated myself over the course of 5 days now and still can't get anyone to understand the issue.... let alone apologize for a mistake that looks like a glitch in their system. I've asked for a manager and the people on the chat just ignore that. There's no phone number to call. It's like talking to a brick wall. I also don't like that there's very little you can do to customize emails. You really can't design them in any way.

soma
Lead Educator en Australia
Arte y artesanía, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Easy to use for non-techie individuals

5,0 hace 3 meses

Ease of use and friendly/always available customer support

Puntos en contra:

Limited integrations with other apps and shopping carts

Justin
Marketing Coach en EE. UU.

Great For New Teams

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Overall, I'd give ConvertKit another try because I think the platform itself is great and they've likely added a lot of features and clarity since I worked with them.

ConvertKit has a lot of great features out of the box. From the visual builder to the double opt-in, the platform was easy to use. I especially liked the onboarding process–it kept me engaged and on track to win.

Puntos en contra:

ConvertKit was fantastic for most things but I found some of the user views to be somewhat unintuitive. I didn't know what I was looking–are these contacts still subscribed? Are they subscribed but not confirmed? Who's my actual audience?

Susie
Brand Strategist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

It works, but takes some getting used to.

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: It's been good, but it's just difficult to learn how to use it properly.

The interface is clean and uncluttered.

Puntos en contra:

It might be overly simplified. I converted from Mailchimp, which seems more geared towards small businesses; it is easier to learn how to use. ConvertKit also does not offer as many design options as Mailchimp but is a good choice if you have plain text emails.

Dewana
Nursepreneur en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

ConvertKit was a great product for this Newbie at Contact Management.

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I loved that it was free to start up to a couple thousand contacts.

Puntos en contra:

The price rose sharply as your contacts rose whether you were using it to make money off the list yet or not.

Celine
Marketing manager en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Amazing for creating custom audiences

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

I like how easy it is to segment custom audiences within your emailing list. It helps us to not annoy our audience by sending them emails they don’t care about. We can better align with their interests.

Puntos en contra:

The landing pages leave much to be desired, but considering how advanced the responses can be and how that can be set up, this is such a small thing.

Thomas
Director en RU
Medios online, 2-10 empleados

The Email Management to Try

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

I run newsletters, and I ConvertKit is the option I’m exploring at the moment. So far so good. It highly recommended.

Puntos en contra:

Pricing can be better. It’s a great product but new entrepreneurs may be missing out because of the pricing.

Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la opinión

ConvertKit is good for creators, but pricey

4,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall easy to use, though I'd like more onboarding and I think the price is too high.

I like that ConvertKit has a ton of tools that are useful for marketing.

Puntos en contra:

I don't like how ConvertKit pricing is so high. It's hard to justify with competitors.

Marie
Founder en EE. UU.
Redacción y edición, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

I have two ConvertKit accounts, because they work so well!

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Most likely, I'll stick with ConvertKit for the long haul. They've got enough features to cover my basic needs - considering it's only myself and maybe a VA here and there, even if I had more bells and whistles, it's likely I wouldn't have the bandwidth to take advantage of them. So, ConvertKit has fit my needs perfectly and their customer service is exceptional!

I migrated to ConvertKit in 2016 and have never had a problem with their service being down. I love how reliable they are! Once you get the lay of the land, ConvertKit is real easy to use too. Their software is straight forward and can do a ton for the low-cost compared to Ontraport and Infusionsoft.

Puntos en contra:

A lot of my friends have been moving to Active Campaign, because they say AC has more analytic features than CK. I'm not sure what I'm missing, but I do wish I could have better data from CK on best days and time of day my emails are being received. I wish I could see which email subject lines are working best for me. I wish I could have an overview calendar of what was previously sent rather than having to thumb back page after page. I wish that ConvertKit's email templates were easier to use -- I don't know coding and had a designer help me out.

Internet, Trabajador autónomo

Powerful email marketing

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, ConvertKit is a great option for bloggers or small business owners who want to make the most of their email marketing efforts. I've used several providers over the years and ConvertKit is currently my top choice.

The automation features that involve tagging subscribers and setting up sequences allow for a lot of potential. There are many ways to deliver highly-targeted emails to your subscribers with ConvertKit.

Puntos en contra:

The starting price of $29 per month is higher than most competitors. As your email list gets bigger and you move into higher-priced plans, ConvertKit's pricing is more on par with competitors, but the starting price is definitely high compared to some of the other options.

Amber
Blogger en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo

Smooth and easy to use

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall I had a wonderful experience using ConvertKit, it was just too expensive for my small operation.

I love how intuitive and easy to use ConvertKit is. There is almost no learning curve, it's very easy to understand. I was able to create an email course in half the time it took on another service.

Puntos en contra:

I decided to end my account with ConvertKit because it was too expensive and complicated for my simple needs. I wish that they had a more affordable option with simpler features.

Sanket
Customer service en India
Servicios para el consumidor, Trabajador autónomo

ConvertKit Review

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: I'm not new to email marketing, but I tried ConvertKit and didn't stick with them. I found their foundation to be overwhelming and unwieldy, and I could have done without the way the letters to my supporters seemed. The messages are straightforward. As a web-based business coach for ladies with administration-based firms, I don't need to waste time figuring out how to use an email promoting stage that I'm paying for, and I also believe that my words should stand out. ConvertKit performs neither of these things for me.

The most accommodating aspect, in my opinion, is the technical help. The practice exercises are excellent. Furthermore, if I am unable to make something work, I send an email to support expressing my concern/question, and they respond with step-by-step instructions for resolving the issue!!! The response time is really fast, typically within a couple of hours - I believe this is extremely responsive. Furthermore, when you switch from another stage to ConvertKit, they migrate all of your contacts with labels! So you don't need to be very tech savvy; instead, focus on the substance of your message rather than the technology behind it! I changed stages because I needed to create an evergreen 30-day email series that anyone could access at any time.

Puntos en contra:

The implementation is essential; it continuously resembles a beta delivery. The structures aren't as responsive as they claim; things appear fantastic on their page and then on view, but when distributed, you have to tinker with them to get them to work. When I first needed to contact their help desk, their email module was causing'malware' alerts on my site with Avast, and they were more concerned about removing me from their daily task records than with resolving the issue. This was eventually resolved; I accept that it could have been in Avast's hands, but this issue lasted fourteen days in convertkit's hands. I then got a list of 5 enquiries for which I had received a response.

Mia
owner en EE. UU.
Medios online, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Convertkit is my email service provider. Here's why...

5,0 hace 5 años

Like most brand new online entrepreneurs I started off with Mailchimp which is free. As I grew my list and my marketing techniques I needed something more robust with more options to segment out my list (not really done with the free platforms). I now have so many sequences and segments that are completely automated and my list has been actively growing. ConvertKit is "customer-based" instead of "list-based" meaning that I can send emails out to specific people who have taken specific actions rather than emailing an entire list of people reglardless of their actions and losing subscribers by sending irrelevant emails to the wrong people. Each subscriber is tagged based on a link they clicked, a form they subscribed through (freebie), a purchase they made from me, and SO much more. I even have tags set up when I'm running a webinar to see who watched the whole thing, who didn't show up at all, and who watched the replay. There are just so many options.

Puntos en contra:

This is not an intuitive software initially- especially if you're coming from a list-based provider like Mailchimp. There will be mistakes and there will be a learning curve. But that comes along with running a business. Luckily, the chat and email customer service is generally pretty active and helpful. I've used them a lot.

Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Amazing tool for Content Creators

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: ConvertKit is a great tool for email marketing. It does what I need it to do and let's me create attractive campings, landing pages and newsletters.

There are a lot of things to love about ConvertKit. It's easy to understand and you can get started quite quickly. The tool has good segmentation, automations, and confirmation emails. Also the email builder works really well!

Puntos en contra:

The thing I like least is the pricing. If you're just starting out, the price can be a bit high depending on the amount of subscribers.

suzan
Founder en Turquía

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Really easy to use but a bit pricey

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: While using ConvertKit I found it really easy to use however I canceled my subscription due to the high price. Overall I think it's a good product but if you're on a tight budget it might not be the best product out there.

I like how everything is drag and drop, it makes it really easy to learn and use. The interface is very sleek and it's easy to find what you're looking for. The customer service is excellent too.

Puntos en contra:

First of all, compared to alternatives it's expensive. Second, if you want to send more than text based emails you won't have many options. There aren't that many templates. It's better for sending plain text emails, You have the HTML option but adding customizations is hard for people who don't want to code.

Shivansh
Shivansh
Founder & CEO en Rumanía
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

A fast and trustworthy email marketing tool...

5,0 hace 2 años

I first saw Pat Flynn using ConvertKit and the process really seemed very smooth to me. I started using ConvertKit and never regretted it. You feel like you're using an extraordinary tool that seems to be running on its own. Very easy to configure and send email campaigns, amazing support team, a very straightforward interface, great speed, and decent pricing.

Puntos en contra:

The pricing is not the most affordable if we jump into the marketing and email marketing tool world but is actually considerable. Other than this, my only concern is with putting together the signup forms and landing pages. It's not as great as tools like ClickFunnels, Leadpages, etc., but is still better than AWeber and GetResponse (is what I feel).

Bienes de consumo, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

ConvertKit = Powerful Features I Need + Simplicity I Love.

5,0 hace 5 años

Many bloggers are overwhelmed by the technical aspects of setting up a successful email newsletter strategy. Yup, there are a variety of email platforms out there and I have managed large lists on many of them. For my Email on Autopilot system, I strongly recommend ConvertKit. I can tell you from a lot of firsthand experience that “putting your email on autopilot” is WAY easier with ConvertKit than anything else I’ve tried. ConvertKit was specifically built with bloggers and small businesses in mind, unlike other platforms that either don’t have the right tools or complicate things waaaayyy too much. I recommend ConvertKit because it has the perfect combination of the powerful features that I need and the simplicity-of-use that I love.

Puntos en contra:

I wish I had a little more flexibility in creating RSS-driven emails.

Kate
Kate
Digital Consultant en EE. UU.

Best Email Marketing Automation for Small Business

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I've saved a lot of time just in making any edits to my nurturing sequences because it's easier to find them.

You can view your automations visually, so this functionality makes it much easier than competitors such as MailChimp because you can easily set up, view, and come back to your automations.

Puntos en contra:

The 'done for you' merge from your old email marketing system to your new one isn't as easy as they make it seem. I've been working with email automation tools for years, and I was tripped up because the import take different lists and combines them into one. It's much easier to export your lists and tags, and upload each separately.

Mike
Founder en Dinamarca

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

One of the best email softwares for newsletters

Comentarios: Excellent!

This software nails it down for what founders and small businesses need for effective newsletters. Not only was it incredibly easy to get started and set up, the templates and education provided by the founder was very useful. One of the best email softwares I have used.

Puntos en contra:

I have nothing much to criticize about the software.

Ismaël Huberson
Ismaël Huberson
Founder en Côte d’Ivoire
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados

Convertkit

5,0 el año pasado

Convertkit is a powerful email manager and landing page creator. It helps me a lot to automate my tasks.

Puntos en contra:

I love working with Convertkit, it is a real asset for my business.

Tyneisha
Redacción y edición, Trabajador autónomo

Great Automation Email Software, But Expensive

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I've been able to monetize my email list with ConvertKit and that's helped to aid in my growth.

I needed an easy to use email software that could provide automation so I signed up for ConvertKit and have been very impressed so far. My favorite thing is the layout and organization structure that allows me to compartmentalize my lists.

Puntos en contra:

Even though it is very feature rich, I do find the basic plan to still be somewhat too expensive. Maybe if I had a larger list I could better justify the price.

Sabih
Sabih
Founder en Pakistán
Fuente de la opinión

Perfect email marketing tool for beginners

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: ConvertKit is perfect for small businesses, bloggers, and affiliate marketers. You can do pretty much anything with ConvertKit in terms of email automation, list building, and more. If you can afford it, go for it.

I used ConvertKit for less than a year and the experience had been awesome. I switched to ConvertKit from MailChimp. Though ConvertKit isn't as feature-rich as MailChimp but it is a perfect email automation software for anyone who is looking to take control of the email marketing. There are quite a few things that I liked about ConvertKit. 1. Extremely easy-to-use. Compared to other email marketing tools that I have used, ConvertKit is one of the easiest to use. 2. If you haven't worked with email, autoresponders, campaigns, rules, etc. ConvertKit is your best bet because it offers you with every feature that you need as a beginner. 3. You can integrate ConvertKit with several third-party tools which is great. 4. It offers you with smart ways to monetize your list.

Puntos en contra:

Here are a few things that ConvertKit lacks. 1. It is expensive as compared to most of the other marketing tools in the market. 2. Their form needs more work. It is too basic with limited features. 3. Lack of landing page builder is another downside. You will need a separate landing page builder tool that will cost you money.

Casey
Owner/ Head Coach en EE. UU.

Email Marketing Made Easy

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Nothing but the best. I came for email campaigns and email marketing, but have stayed for the constant innovation and simple ease of use from the platform.

There are ample resources and education available to use this platform. My background is not in marketing or email marketing, but the education that ConvertKit has available has allowed me to optimize the service and makes me feel like I am getting real value from this product.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing. Seriously, nothing. Since I have had ConvertKit as a part of my business (over 2 years), they have only innovated the product and added more features (most recently creator profiles and product integration) that I actually am exploring downsizing OTHER services that I use to see if I can just use ConvertKit for everything digital.