15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de JumpCloud Directory Platform

Sobre JumpCloud Directory Platform

JumpCloud Directory-as-a-Service gestiona y conecta de forma segura a tus usuarios con sus sistemas, aplicaciones, archivos y redes.

Descubre más sobre JumpCloud Directory Platform

Powerful features allowing you to integrate Single Sign-On and develop a platform for frictionless access from any device to any resource.

Puntos en contra:

MDM is currently limited in functionality, and the System Insights still require command-line input to gather detailed information.

Valoraciones de JumpCloud Directory Platform

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

JumpCloud Directory Platform tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 207 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado JumpCloud Directory Platform?

Filtrar opiniones (207)

Construcción, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Buena alternativa basad en la nube

5,0 el año pasado

Muy fácil de implementar y coste muy asequible.

Puntos en contra:

De momento sin problemas. El servicio técnico excelente

Idan
Idan
Director of Cyber Security en Israel
Servicios para instalaciones, 501-1.000 empleados

JumpCloud enables remote Workforce

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The problem that I'm solving is inherent in how we built our business. We have offices around the world, work from anywhere culture, and many cloud bases "as-a-service" solutions that allow us to be agile. JumpCloud allows our IT to be more agile.

I like the flexibility in deployment and can use the features at my own pace. For example, integrating JumpCloud to manage Google Workspace while retaining Google Sign-In keeps the employee experience the same while allowing my IT teams to manage the workforce more efficiently. Another feature that I find most valuable is the device management solution, specifically Windows. We can deploy and control systems in seconds from anywhere in the world.

Puntos en contra:

Directory Insights, a valuable tool for me, is still not polished enough. I would love to see more filtering, custom query building, reporting, and the ability to create alerts.

Tecnología y servicios de la información, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Holistic And Neutral Solution For IAM And Device Management

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: JumpCloud is the only solution which can provide an authoritative directory, an IdP for SAML and device management combined in a single unified SaaS-based solution. The neutral approach by serving well established standards such as LDAP, SAML and RADIUS for AuthN/AuthZ and having the capability to managed identities (user and their devices) and credentials including SSH-keys on devices is a true differentiator to competitive solutions. On top, JumpCloud's agent for devices enables broad and versatile capabilities to deploy software, configure endpoints and even use this for remediation purposes. Recently, extremely useful additional capabilities have further enabled the value of this solution. Broad insights about systems and the directory itself, consumable via UI and API's, not only helps IT admins in their daily operations, but also serves well for Information Security and GRC-related purposes such as auditing and compliance. Their API's have also enabled capabilities to better orchestrate and automate the on-/offboarding of users and their respective devices and gives good options to venture into ChatOps. New features related to MDM for macOS are now giving an opportunity to further simplify the overall management of the Apple-flee. Especially since macOS Big Sur, the stronger focus on MDM is another enabler.

The most important benegit, as highlighted above, is that there is no reliance on any on-premise or self-hosted directory infrastructure. A cloud-native solutions such as JumpCloud allows to operate efficiently without being forced to configure, maintain, operate and secure a footprint-heavy stack.

Puntos en contra:

Until now, MFA is limited compared to other players in the field like Cisco Duo. More options, such as Push-MFA or even QR-codes to be used as multiple factors during authentication across devices and protocols, including LDAP/RADIUS, would further enable leaner footprints and higher efficiency.

Joe mar
Moderator en Filipinas
Seguridad informática y de redes, 201-500 empleados

Safe with Jumpcloud

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: for how many years of using jumpcloud. it brings peace to me for security of my files.

the entire program of jumpcloud. for security and easy to access.

Puntos en contra:

it cannot be easily access or hack by someone

Danny
Technical Team Lead and Systems Administrator en RU
Diseño, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Works well until it doesn't, then it'll take a long time to get right.

3,0 hace 3 años

Seamless, Platform agnostic SSO and User account management. Cloud LDAP Sync to MS and Google. Does what it says on the tin, Managing Admin and User access is a breeze as is tracking our company assets while working from home. Highly portable (our workforce all WFH as primary place of work since Covid).

Puntos en contra:

Mac installer is a bit temperamental. Console on mobile is not responsive. Clears saved payment details without warning. Customer Service takes ages (no international support outside US business hours), we had our account suspended and it took over 5 days to get access to our businesses IT SSO.

Owner en EE. UU.

Everything I Need, Without the Aggravation of AD

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have been very happy with JumpCloud. I used to run an ActiveDirectory system for the small amount of users I have, and AD is so old, clunky, and often overkill. This is a lightweight solution that can allow you to manage your organization with ease using users, groups, and policies. Setting up a user in another state is just a click away on the panel.

Very simple, quick package install that takes seconds. I love that the agent runs as service with a tiny footprint. You make changes using the web console, and they propagate down within a minute. Password syncing is not an issue. Just as if you were using AD, password syncing works fast. I loved how easy it was to setup RADIUS for wireless. I had it up and running within a couple of minutes. Agent installation on our machines was either done by a small installer, or in the case of Linux, a simple copy-and-paste command pasted into the terminal.

Puntos en contra:

No mobile app yet. I am hoping this will change in the future so I can make changes without having to log into the browser.

Ella
Ella
Desktop Engineer en EE. UU.
Internet, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

A management platform with incredible features – and some downfalls

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: JumpCloud is an interesting product in that it's a bit of an all-or-nothing situation. For companies that half-way commit to implementing JumpCloud, it's terrible and confusing. But for the companies I've worked with that have fully committed to making JumpCloud their source of truth for identity management, computer account management, and SSO, it's been great.

The parts that work well in JumpCloud are amazing. The best feature, in my opinion, is the local user account management on computers. Being able to remotely reset a password, add a new account, or shut down an account instantly is something that no other SaaS offering can match at this level.

Puntos en contra:

There are some pretty big gaps in features and functionality. No smart user or computer groups. No FileVault key rotation. Software deployment leaves a lot to be desired.

Ahron
Ahron
Systems Engineer en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Jumpcloud as our primary directory

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall Jumpcloud has been a great way to integrate cloud and operating system logins for our company

broad support for many platforms as well as many login languages and operating systems

Puntos en contra:

I feel like despite paying for the best customer service that we dont always get the most knowledgeable people supporting us

Diana
Diana
Owner en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Great LDAP solutions for small businesses

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Small businesses that need to become more operational mature in handling their staff and managing users but maybe can't afford an on premise Windows server or want to keep everything in the cloud - this is where JumpCloud reigns supreme.

The price is probably number 1 thing i like! Free for under 10 users. A great way for me as an IT professional to help smaller businesses get onto a stable platform for properly managing their users and devices, with room to expand as their companies grow. Great integrations with other apps (we use Office365 for most clients). With JumpCloud a small company really doesn't need a Windows Active Directory server on premises any longer.

Puntos en contra:

No customer service for the free licenses - I get why, but I don't have to like it. It would be less annoying if the knowledgebase was a bit streamlined better. Can be difficult to find How-To information. Usually the article is there but is not intuitive and easy to find.

Impresión, 51-200 empleados

JumpCloud Directory Platform - Windows, MacOS, Linux

5,0 hace 3 años

LDAP as a service, policy and identity management, and user set up (SSO, assigned directories) were all critical features we use on a daily basis and work well.

Puntos en contra:

Limited policy creation settings, could use custom policies or a larger variety of presets on both Windows and MacOS.

Partner en EE. UU.

Great AD alternative

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: With end users using G Suite for file storage and sharing, we are able to manage PCs and end user credentials without needing to deploy Active Directory.

Easy to manage web interface with clear categories and policies.

Puntos en contra:

Client installation on PCs was more complex than I would have liked.

Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Great Application Getting even Better

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: My overall experience has been nothing but positive. Now that all passwords are sync'd across both local and web services, our users rarely need password resets anymore. Their technical support has been very helpful and responsive in the few (maybe two times in two years?) I've needed to call them.

I love its ease of use. Getting started using it was effortless as a single tech doing the work. Its ability to serve as a directory server for G Suite, PowerSchool (LDAP), and WiFi (RADIUS) makes my life so much easier. And it's even great that for G Suite it can be user-specific. We have some accounts that we don't tie into JumpCloud simply because they only need email. JumpCloud can "pull" G Suite Accounts if they already exist, and I love how it can "push" accounts as well for creating new users.

Puntos en contra:

There are a few niceties that they haven't implemented yet. Extensive logs can easily be pulled via their API, but they aren't available via the web-gui. They also haven't yet managed to implement the ability to manage Google Groups through their interface yet (but that's supposedly coming soon).

Santhosh
SOC Analyst en India
Seguridad e investigaciones, 51-200 empleados

Excellent tool for the Directory and MDM

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, MDM Automate Device Enrollment, robust authentication features, and directory interfaces work together to produce a great product for an organization's software management requirements. Using these services, businesses may increase productivity, significantly reduce errors, and improve device security.

-Duo Security, which adds an extra layer of security to the login process with multi-factor authentication (MFA).-WebAuthn is another authentication method that uses public key cryptography to verify users' identities.-TOTP is a type of two-factor authentication (2FA) that uses a time-based code that changes every 30 seconds to authenticate users.- MDM Automate Device Enrollment integrates with Cloud Directory and Active Directory for remote access, making it simple to manage user access and permissions. These integrations also make it simple to add or remove users from the system and provision new devices.- MDM Automate Device Enrollment is a fantastic tool for managing software within a company. Administrators can remotely deploy and manage software updates, Also it provides insights into device usage, enhanced.

Puntos en contra:

- the potential of inefficiency and errors induced by having to push the command each time a selection is made-Pushing the command on a routine basis raises the risk of error. A user, for example, may select the inaccurate machine or screw up to select a device, resulting in incomplete updates or installations. As a result, devices may become vulnerable to security threats or stop working correctly.

Jeffrey
Senior Tech en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Solid way to manage users

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I use jump-cloud for my own business and my clients primarily to help with user management and to manage access to the various services that are used. It jump make all this easier.

It solves a bunch of problems all at once. You can have Jumpcloud handle your G Suite/Office 365 password, then use that same password for your computer logins and well as for your office's WiFi. A lot of people miss that last one. Small business rarely change the WiFi password, so every exemployee knows how to log in. With Jumpcloud Radius service, everyone uses their Jumpcloud password to log in. If someone is no longer with the company, you disable their Jumpcloud account and they no longer can log in. If you are a Linux admin, Jumpcloud's system agent can handle password, or even better ssh keys with two-factor authentications. This really take security up while making all it easy to manage. They keep adding features as well, like recently added management of Bitlocker.

Puntos en contra:

I only have minor grips. Like to manage LDAP, you have to create an LDAP bind user. No big deal, but that is the only thing I'm going to use that account for. The fact that it shows up as an option for G Suite or for system log ins is unnecessary. Seems like that should be a special user locked away under LDAP tab somewhere.

Marek
CEO en Polonia
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

JumpCloud Directory Platform Review

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, I had a positive experience with JumpCloud Directory Platform. The platform provided me with the tools I needed to manage user access and permissions across my organization's various devices and platforms. The customer support team was also very helpful and responsive whenever I had any questions or issues. While there were some minor drawbacks, I would definitely recommend JumpCloud to other organizations looking for a directory platform solution.

I really appreciated the simplicity and ease of use of the platform. It was very intuitive to navigate and understand, even for someone like me who doesn't have a lot of technical expertise. The ability to manage user access and permissions across multiple devices and platforms was also a huge plus.

Puntos en contra:

The pricing was a bit higher than I expected, especially for the more advanced features. I also encountered some minor issues with the user interface and had trouble finding certain settings and options at times.

Edgar
IT Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 201-500 empleados

JumpCloud is great!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It's been great to manage our users' permission levels on their laptops. Easy for admins to manage.

JumpCloud allows us to change passwords for our users and does the FileVault authentication step automatically. This helps reduce lockout time and IT intervention time.

Puntos en contra:

I would like for the software to allow SSO to be fluid. If you connect Google Workspace with JumpCloud, then JumpCloud has to be the source of truth. It would be nice if it were up to the admins to decide what is the source of truth. I'd still remain using JumpCloud solely for the FileVault feature if it allowed Google to be the source of truth. Would make our setup so much easier.

Yatish
Web Developer en Sudáfrica
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Overall Jumpcloud experience as user and admin

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It is a great tool overall and would recommend it often. I have already to 2 other pals in the IT industry. I think in terms of initial use it, I am not sure of how using and getting useed to it is, but I think with the power it comes with, I feel it MIGHT be overwhelming

i like the control it has for configuring usage, compliance and security. I have mostly worked with SSO apps and some user grouping setup and have found great benefit. I also love the fact that it has a intuitive UI.

Puntos en contra:

I think one issue another admin had was compatibility and roll out to 'take over' laptops, PCs and servers with the agent. My issues I think are the fact that sometimes the SSO apps dont work cleanly - ie. logs us out soon, etc. Another thing I think is the performance of the platform at times is a little slow.

Mark
Co-founder en Australia
Seguridad informática y de redes, 2-10 empleados

Reliable product

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Jumpcloud are always requesting feedback and improving their offering

Minimal downtime and easy to navigate GUI.

Puntos en contra:

Access to logs is via API only making them hard to decipher at times.

Braden
IT Help Desk en EE. UU.
Diseño, 201-500 empleados

Full of Features

4,0 hace 3 años

I love how many features it has. I use it daily as an admin for single sign on and as a directory tool. I also make sure our users use it on our radius network.

Puntos en contra:

I wish 2 things were different: 1. Remote control or viewing. I would love to have the capability to remotely take control and/or monitor a user's laptop for remote support. 2. I wish the device working with a user worked more seamlessly. By that I mean I've noticed that when I pair a macbook that's registered in our Jumpcloud directory with a user and "Force a password change," the user is locked out of the macbook, (which is good), but then often has problems trying to sign in when they fill out the fields that appear, even when they use the correct old password and try to set a new one. I also wish that touch ID was enabled when the device is paired with a user and I can't seem to find a setting to change that on my own.

Alexandre
Director en Francia

Very nice service

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I use Jumpcloud from many years now, and I love it. A new deployment is simple and take only some minutes to be available. Management is also easy and not time consumming.

I work with many small companies,, and Jumpcloud is used to deploy central authentication service, without an AD or LDAP to deploy. A very good service to centralize assets, users and link then. I love the cross platform agent, mainly used with workstation on my side

Puntos en contra:

Nothing for my usage, I don't use all available services but my needs are supported

Felix
Senior Systems Engineer en Singapur
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Best cloud based directory service

5,0 hace 4 años

Constantly improving feature sets.. new policies and functions being developed constantly Friendly interface for sysadmins. RESTApi enabled backend.

Puntos en contra:

Logging to external syslog from admin gui is not present. Older features don't have reporting enabled where new features all have logging in mind when building Often falling back to REST API to perform tasks which not available on admin gui.

Andre
Consultant/Owner en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Dumping the old and embracing the new!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall JumpCloud has been wonderful. I was able to eliminate the costs of hosting a datacenter for my client and reduced their overall IT costs by 30% or more. This allowed them to use that savings to leverage other cloud based services to enhance their entire business model.

JumpCloud DaaS helped me move an organization from an expensive hosted AD environment to a cloud based one which provides much needed security and ease of use for my registered users. Its licensing scheme was cost effective, its inherent ability to migrate users onto the platform easily was great, and its administrative portal is very easy to use.

Puntos en contra:

I haven't found any cons yet. The software runs very well. Whenever I did run into issues with the deployment or setup the help team was prompt and knowledgeable.

Jean-Pierre
IT Systems and Operations en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 11-50 empleados

JumpCloud as windows MDM

5,0 hace 3 años

We are a remote start up so having a cloud AD infrastructure doesn't make sense for us. JumpCloud provides a majority of the features of AD (GPO, Password management, iDP, etc) and is easy to use. I have an IT Intern that became proficient in JumpCloud within a month.

Puntos en contra:

JumpCloud customer service could be better at responding. Our CS Manager is great, but for general support there is a lack of in dept information. There was an outage with JumpCloud and it was causing our users to be locked out of their PC's. Okta was on a zoom call with us within an hour to see if it was on their end, I had to open two JumpCloud tickets. It also took multiple days to get a RCA from JumpCloud.

Moses
Managing Director en Uganda
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 51-200 empleados

Easy deployment

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I highly recommend purchasing JumpCloud. This software will provide all the tools they need to manage their users and devices in one place.

JumpCloud is very easy to install on devices and can be installed on Windows, Linux and MacOs. The UI of the software is simple and easy to use as well.

Puntos en contra:

Without proper training, it could be dangerous to make changes in the settings and configurations.

Diana Elizabeth
Diana Elizabeth
customer service agent en México
Servicios para el consumidor, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

First time using a log in platform, use jumpcloud

4,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: it was a good experience, it was the first program we used to log in on our daily job, so it was very easy to use and to manage.

it's easy, and fast, and no need to do so much training with the new hires, which is a blessing when dealing with these kinds of software, so if this is your first time, I honestly recommend it.

Puntos en contra:

sometimes they have glitches but you report them an it get fix right away most of the time, so like I said if this your first time, go on with Jumpcloud