Valoraciones medias

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Trainual

La forma más fácil de capacitar y hacer crecer tu equipo. Sácate el negocio de la cabeza hoy mismo con Trainual.

Descubre más sobre Trainual

Mostrando 239 opiniones

Rashad G.
Photographer
Fotografía, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/2/2021

"Employee training software"

Comentarios: Generally, I do enjoy to be part of this software that earned many things and many prosperous worker that easily skipped the adaptation process through Trainual.

Puntos a favor: It does provide the user friendly that what and well designed interface enhance the quick working in the software. To create the training by selected the members through the software is amazing that makes possible to categorize the training and programs according to the needs of the member of the team. The possibility to make some edits on the categorization is stunning. The newly-joined member of our company in the entertainment department could enjoy the chance to adopt the skills and functions in a constant way that will make huge profit.

Contras: To be honest, I do not see any serous problem in general, however, I would tell that the new functions are extremely important. I would be happy to have the special access the learning platform like Coursera or Udemy that some member of our department could benefit from these selected courses. Besides, I want to express my concern about lack of customization possibility that could result in the time saving in the work process.

• Publicado el 27/2/2021
Sarah H.
Co-Founder, Co-Host
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/10/2018

"So far so good!"

Comentarios: Our team has given us really good feedback about Trainual, and it makes a great first impression on new team members.

Puntos a favor: It's simple, pretty, and functional. No real complaints.

Contras: There are some nitpicky features and functions that I wish were available or that don't work quite the way I'd want them to. The search functionality gets on my nerves sometimes as it seems to load exactly the search result I'm looking for immediately but then a second later SEVERAL results load and the one I actually want (that's most relevant) jumps further down the list. If you are a speedy clicker and try to click it before the rest of the search results load (like me), it will take you to something completely different as the rest of the results will load right as you click. I do like that it *has* search functionality and when we have had to make wide-sweeping changes it is really nice to be able to hit the enter key and see not just results in whatever category you're in but in every aspect of your company. We have used other comparable software in the past and have never had true search functionality like this before.

por Trainual el 19/10/2018

Thanks so much for the great feedback, Sarah! I will be sure to pass this along to our product team.

• Publicado el 11/10/2018
Marketing y publicidad, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/5/2019

"Just what our company needed!"

Comentarios: Overall, Trainual is something that every company needs, big or small. It's important to have a process where you can train your employees and then test them to see if they understood what they just learned. Trainual helps you do that with ease and helps your whole team get up to speed at the same time.

Puntos a favor: Trainual allows you to easily create a way for your employees to learn of a new subject and then they can take a test to get tested on their knowledge of the subject after going through the training materials. For our large company, it allowed us to get our employees certified, so that we felt confident that they knew the new information on the new product we were rolling out.

Contras: There are no cons that I have been able to find.

por Trainual el 21/5/2019

Thanks for the review -- Happy we were able to help get your team up to speed!

Michael C.
General Manager
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 10/3/2020

"Don't sign up for the free trial"

Comentarios: Really disappointed. We had high hopes.

Puntos a favor: We didn't have enough time in one week to take advantage of the software. We did find the software very expensive for what it was, and the page loads were very slow, but we also wanted more time to review before committing to what we saw as high monthly fees.

Contras: When I went to cancel the free trial, it was very difficult. I was forced to go through a customer service rep - by the time I managed to cancel, our free trial had ended and our credit card had been charged. I felt deceived. If this experience was better, I would have been more likely to consider them again in the future - we are now looking elsewhere. The customer experience after-the-fact was not a good one.

• Publicado el 10/3/2020
Stephanie G.
Negotiation Specialist
Seguros, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/11/2020

"Excellent Product to help Organize information and small businesses"

Comentarios: It's been a great tool and time saver.

Puntos a favor: How it organizes information easily and tracks whether users have gone through material.

Contras: I wish there was a way to set up a billboard with information we can put info into so that we could easily have access without clicks into things that we can see at all times.

por Trainual el 19/11/2020

Hi Stephanie! Thank you for sharing your thoughtful feedback. We'll be sure to pass along your comments about a Bulletin/Billboard feature have you experimented with Forums? That might do the trick! Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or feedback.

• Publicado el 17/11/2020
Maggie D.
Admin Assistant
Hostelería, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/5/2019

"Best Decision we have made this year!"

Comentarios: Using Trainual we are able to organize the content with have and share it consistently with our associates
at all properties.

Puntos a favor: Trainual is simple, user-friendly and fits our business needs perfectly. We are in the process of switching over from training our teams inconsistently to organizing and standardizing our processes with Trainual and we couldn't be more pleased with the product and service.

Contras: We need more "getting started" support - starting with a blank platform is a bit overwhelming.

por Trainual el 3/6/2019

Thanks for the review, Maggie! Our L&D Lead will be happy to help you with onboarding. Just email support@trainual.com with any questions.?

Mehdi L.
Success Agent
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/8/2020

"Get trained remotely with Trainual"

Comentarios: just amazing

Puntos a favor: Easy to use even if you are not familiar with it

Contras: how tow create multitabs

por Trainual el 17/9/2020

Hi Mehdi! Thanks so much for your Trainual review! We're so happy that it's been easy to use, and we hope it's been impactful to your team. Please let us know if you have additional feedback or questions for us! We're always here and happy to help.

Malyn B.
Owner Operator
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/12/2020

"Great must-have tool with room to grow"

Comentarios: Overall, I love Trainual's software and who they are as a company. They have a good product. Although it may be missing some things, those are things they are working on. They provide great resources for business owners and managers. I love the videos, webinars, articles, whatever it is that they put out there. It is always GOLD! And not to mention, very relevant.

Puntos a favor: I love how easy it is to use. They come out continuously with updates that help the ease of use, I think. I like the option of incorporating tests/quizzes. It's easy to add in different media formats as well.

Contras: Trainual has great bones and structure. They are constantly evolving and implementing improvements which I appreciate, however, I do wish for a more complex or more functions in the testing/quizzes and a way to organize topics into Categories or Folders (which I know is something they are working on).

por Trainual el 4/12/2020

Hi Malyn! Thanks for sharing your Trainual experience with us. We appreciate your feedback about adding more complex functions to the test feature, and rest assured it's something we are working on! We're thrilled that you're enjoying the software so far and we truly appreciate your kind words. Please feel free to reach out if you have any additional feedback or questions - we'd love to hear from you.

• Publicado el 1/12/2020
Taylor G.
Director of Operations
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 19/11/2020

"Makes on-boarding new team members easy for small business"

Comentarios: Bring a small business, each team member wears many hats. Our business is also, thankfully, BOOMING so the need to add team members and keep up with a fast paced business is really difficult. Once all of our policies and procedures were on Trainual, and it did not take long to format and upload, an on-boarding process that would take me away a work day for me (the Director of Operations) was as easy as having the new hire in my office with an iPad learning while I worked. Also, sending out memos to team members and tracking them down to sign was eliminated because of the easy to edit and upload software. Our SOP has never been so up-to-date!

Puntos a favor: I really enjoy how this software has made updating standard operating procedures so simple. Whenever something is edited it sends a notification out to the team and I just need to give them a due date, this way I know that all information is available to everyone.

Contras: I wish I did not have to pay for the premium membership to do screen recording. Our business pays for Zoom so we just do screen recording through there, but uploading videos are also a process as you need to pay for a account or upload to YouTube to manage videos.

por Trainual el 23/11/2020

Hi Taylor! Thank you so much for leaving such great words about Trainual. We are very excited to hear that we have helped make SOPs more accessible, and that training is becoming more efficient. If you have any other feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Zachary H.
Director of Sales
Energías renovables y medio ambiente, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/11/2020

"Excellent product for building out your companies training program"

Comentarios: its great we do enjoy using it and its really helped us a lot

Puntos a favor: Very easy to use and track progress. Also very easy to add and move subjects and sections from various courses to other courses. in other words easy to build and easy to reorganize when needed as changes in the company occur.

Contras: sometimes difficult in the way things are laid out, wouldnt mind if it were a bit more intuitive on the home screen for reps to navigate through

por Trainual el 25/11/2020

Hi Zachary, thanks for sharing your Trainual review. We're thrilled to hear that the platform has been helpful to your business! We appreciate your feedback about usability and will be sure to note it for our Product Team. Please let us know if you have any other feedback or questions!

• Publicado el 24/11/2020
Victoria I.
Center Director
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 19/11/2020

"Easy to Use Training System"

Puntos a favor: I like that it gives you a percentage when you complete a course.

Contras: Sometimes it will take some time to load.

por Trainual el 23/11/2020

Hi Victoria, thank you for sharing your Trainual review. We're glad to hear that percentages have been useful! We appreciate your continued support and would love to hear from you should any questions or additional feedback arise.

Raegan V.
Marketing Analyst
Defensa y espacio, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/8/2020

"Trainual Review"

Comentarios: Very good! Aside from the quiz features.

Puntos a favor: Some things that I love about Trainual are the features where I can add media like videos and gifs.

Contras: There are a lot of ideas I have that would make Trainual more effective. For example, being able to play the videos right in Trainual without having to click a link and open a new tab. COLOR CUSTOMIZATION! I hate the light gray color for all of the buttons (save, next, etc) I wish it was literally any other color. But if it was customizable that would be even better. Also when creating a test there NEEDS to be an option to select how many questions/possible answers for a given test. Clicking “new question” every time and then clicking “new answer” 4 times for each question is just way too time consuming and outright annoying. There could also be different types of quiz questions! What about definition matching or something else more interactive than multiple choice. And I wish you could turn off the feature where it shows the User what they got wrong. And the “essay” exams are NOT FUNCTIONAL because there is no way for the Administrator to review and approve the submissions. It just says 100% no matter what they write. For the Quiz portion of Trainual I rate it a 2/5. There is so much more development that needs to be happening here. Otherwise it’s a good platform.

por Trainual el 17/9/2020

Hi Raegan! Thank you for leaving such a thoughtful review of your Trainual experience. A few of your suggestions have recently been updated in our platform, including a new "Dark Mode" feature, and PDF Imbeds which allows you to play videos (and much more!) right on the platform. We truly appreciate your suggestions and are always here if you have additional feedback!

• Publicado el 31/8/2020
Sean M.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/8/2020

"Priceless Tool for Streamlining and Growth"

Comentarios: Extremely positive. The tool flat out works. It's something that you get out what you put in. My recommendation for anyone looking into it is to have a strong plan and a devoted 'Trainual Champion' devoted to the buildout and implantation of the platform.

Puntos a favor: Trainual is far and away the best value for any platform we have used. It's hard to determine what's more impactful, the cost savings or the added revenue generated from staying organized and properly training our people. I strongly recommend this tool to anyone wanting to scale their business in a healthy and sustainable way.

Contras: The cons I experience are items the Trainual team is working on developing. Not many negatives to this technology.

por Trainual el 17/9/2020

Hello Sean! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a thorough review of your Trainual experience. We truly appreciate the kind words and are thrilled to hear that our software has been impactful to your business, from savings to training efficiency. We're always here if you have additional feedback or questions!

• Publicado el 26/8/2020
Kathryn B.
HR Director
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

"Positive Experience"

Comentarios: Overall my experience with Trainual has been positive and made policy and procedure writing a little easier and even fun!

Puntos a favor: Trainual has been great for getting us organized and having all our policies in one location. Assigning subjects and ease of use for employees has been really helpful.

Contras: I would like a signature page option for the agreements and handbook acknowledgement receipts.

por Trainual el 17/9/2020

Hi Kathryn! Thank you for the thoughtful review of your Trainual experience. We definitely understand your need for a signature option, and we'll be sure to let our Product Team know. We appreciate your continued support! Let us know if you have additional feedback or questions for us!

Matt L.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/5/2020

"Game Changing Training"

Comentarios: Trainual has been the most valuable addition we've made to our franchise network in the past year. I recommend it often.

Puntos a favor: The Trainual platform is easy to use and has allowed us to scale our growth that would have been impossible with traditional training systems.

Contras: We need better testing and certification options. The testing isn't robust enough. Users need certifications to show they've achieved a certain level. This is important for motivation. It seems like an easy add that would add a lot of value. We're currently looking for testing and certification solutions from 3rd parties, but Trainual should be able to provide them quite easily.

por Trainual el 3/6/2020

Hey Matt, we're super pleased to hear we've helped you scale and grow your employees! I've actually gone through and added a feature request for certificates based on completion rate. We'll send over an update as soon as this becomes available.

• Publicado el 13/5/2020