Opiniones de Call Center Studio

Sobre Call Center Studio

Un CCaaS (centro de contacto como servicio, por sus siglas en inglés) de pago por uso basado en web que ofrece todo lo que necesitas para ofrecer una experiencia de 360 grados a tus clientes.

Descubre más sobre Call Center Studio

Very easy to use and economically inexpensive. I can get support very fast.

Puntos en contra:

Reports are useless sometimes. For example, time tables includes decimal numbers and also same think count of everything.

Valoraciones de Call Center Studio

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Call Center Studio tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 48 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Call Center Studio?

Filtrar opiniones (48)

Emre Kadir
Emre Kadir
Mü teri Hizmetleri Tahsilat Uzman en RU
, 501-1.000 empleados

its so good

5,0 hace 4 años

speed is my most like about this software. when i want to call its quickly fulfill. it is most important . thnk

Puntos en contra:

useless is my least like about this software. I think I should create quick shortcuts for things I want to do.

Nazim
director en Turquía
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Call Center Studio Experience ( 4 years )

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: overall very easy. I can get any report I want. Instant view, control from phone. It is very easy to access from anywhere. Sound recordings are complete. thank you so much.

very easy to use and economically inexpensive. I can get support very fast.

Puntos en contra:

This software is under the minuscule. I've been fine for 4 years.

Tamara
International Operations & ASR coordinator en Turquía
Internet, 51-200 empleados

Rocky and Unpredictable

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I can easily contact any client I want with an internet connection and a head set.

I like the ease of use - it is quite easy to call and to follow up on previous calls done. Also like how every missed call is received via a voice mail message to my inbox.

Puntos en contra:

So many connection problems. I call clients in Saudi Arabia and Egypt from Istanbul and I never know what to expect. Many days I would be lucky if I get to have a minute phone call with a client before he loses me or I lose him or I get stuck in a loop of the conversation and can no longer reach him. The connection problems really hinder my job and waste my time.

AYLİN
AYLİN
Planing Manager en Turquía
Internet, 201-500 empleados

Aylin Kılıç -Planing Manager

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: overall comfortable to use, not complicated

User Friendly, simple, wide report opportunity, containing new technologies, accelerating

Puntos en contra:

There may be information boxes in the menus

Louis
Louis
Vice President en Filipinas
Servicios para el consumidor, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Call Center Studio makes our deployment easier.

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Overall experience with CCS has been remarkable. I love working with the entire team and will make sure to use them for all our projects in which we can.

Call Center Studio is easy to use and learn. We have been able to deploy 2 projects in the last year with complete help from the CCS team. They are very responsive and helpful.

Puntos en contra:

The only complaint I had about the product was every disposition for outbound dialing required a scheduling. However, the CCS team fixed this after we requested a change.

Ercan
IT manager en Turquía
Organización de eventos, 11-50 empleados

IT manager

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: integrated quickly, users adapted very quickly thanks to the program training and it is very simple to use

best userscreen and very simple to use, users quickly adapted...

Puntos en contra:

to be simple :) , The usage could have been a little more detailed and comprehensive.

Gülsen
Gülsen
Yoga Instructor en Turquía
Fuente de la reseña

Good product, value for money

4,0 hace 11 meses

When we first implemented this software back in 2016, Call Center Studio in Turkey was very helpful while setting up the account. We integrated all other inbound & outbound communication to it, we can customise many things & add rules. That's why we like it.

Puntos en contra:

Interface for the user is a bit complicated. It should be much easier to find what you are looking for.

Gani Can
Gani Can
Customer Relations Manager - Call Center & Complaint Management Division en Turquía
, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Stable, a product with a good team. Alotech prove our cloud call center choice is right.

4,0 hace 4 años

Strong customer support, flexible and easy integration possibilities, pricing. Alotech is best solution to build professional call center with low costs.

Puntos en contra:

Custom reports. We're not usual call center and we need some custom reports. But, Alotech can not provide us with these reports. Unfortunately, a high development fee is required for these simple reports.

Senior Call Center Specialist en Turquía
, 1.001-5.000 empleados

User friendly

5,0 hace 5 años

There is no complicate software. Because it is working on the cloud. Expert and professional company.

Puntos en contra:

There is no anything I do not like.

Respuesta de AloTech

hace 5 años

Thank you very much!

Onur Can
Onur Can
Business Development Specialist en Turquía
Electrónica de consumo
Fuente de la reseña

excellent product to use, totally user friendly

5,0 hace 5 años

easy to use, one the cheapest platform that a firm can purchase, and also its consultants are super to work with!

Puntos en contra:

Maybe the main screen can be changed,

fatih boran
general manager en Turquía
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Best Affordable Cloud Call Center Platform

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: I started up my Technology Call Center at 2011, using Call Center Studio Platform. Those days there were no Cloud Call Center Software alternatives at all. I can easily say, I could not stand up, till then, if CCS was not there with me. The CAPEX cost of building up a call center was more than what I paid for CCS since 2011. So it is an easy and clever choice to use CCS Platform. The CCS team on the other hand is amazing. We are like a family, most of them I know more than 9-10 years. They are available anytime anywhere, to help you perform preciously.

The Flexibility, easy to setup, easy to integrate, easy to use. 99.999999 availability, no downtime yet recorded since 2011.

Puntos en contra:

nothing at all :) the CCS meetups was once held in every month. Hope to see those days again :)

Kemal
Operations Director en Turquía
Seguros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Call Center Studio is our right hand.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: They did almost everything what I requested.

The most important feature of Call Center Studio, It consolidated many critical features in one solution, It has advanced ACD solutions + Call Recording + Call Evaluation + Callback options + Integration with many other + Advanced IVR solutions +Rapid Support!

Puntos en contra:

They did a lot of things beyond my imagination.

Nazan
Customer Relations Manager en Turquía
Impresión, 51-200 empleados

Every time I communicate, I have experienced that I am a valued customer

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: First of all, we use this software with pleasure, allowing us to reach our customers with easy installation. Detailed and clear reports help us to take the necessary actions to show us the numerical value of the work we do

I like helping, result-oriented, easy-to-travel, especially if your technical team needs help every hour, day by day, and it's nice to be ready to help you troubleshoot.

Puntos en contra:

I know you are a self-developing company, but I think that there is not enough information about the system-related development changes and innovations. I do not like to be aware of innovations without asking or blending

Trainer en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great system for monitoring calls and keeping track of representatives stats

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Call Center Studio has been great for helping me monitoring my representatives and making sure that they are getting the training that they need.

I really like the Live Call Listening It allows me to get a real-time assessment done on my representatives so that I can provide feedback. The status change feature is also one of my favorites because it allows me to see who is having a hard time on their calls. My favorite feature is that I can customize my dashboard to see what stats I am looking for. That is amazing.

Puntos en contra:

It could be a little more user friendly when it comes to reading the stats. It can be confusing if you don't know what you are looking at

Korhan
E-Commerce Director en Turquía
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados

Best In Mobility

5,0 hace 11 meses

I used systems like Avaya, Cisco etc and Call Center Studio replaces all those old, hard-wired and complicated systems. Best thing is the mobility, you can take calls in a cafe, park or in your home without any hassle. All you need is internet and a mobile device or PC.

Puntos en contra:

UI can be made better in UX principles. It's super easy by the way but with the help of recent design principles it will be much better.

ahmet
BİLGİ TEKNOLOJİLERİ SERVİS DESTEK UZMAN en Países Bajos
Logística y cadena de suministro, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

My thoughts on call center

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Frankly, I do not comment on this question without using the application in detail.

I do not use the software. My inner client uses it. Monitoring of calls on computer based on the information I receive from them. It is a nice feature to receive incoming calls over the computer without a phone, in my opinion.

Puntos en contra:

It is very bad situation that this software does not work on google chrome browser.

Elvan
Finance director en Turquía
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

be honest

4,0 hace 11 meses

What I like best about this software is how simple it is to measure employee performance. It can also be used on mobile devices.İt is so important for pandemic.Furthermore, it is very simple to track incoming and outgoing calls.

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing I dislike about this software.

Inside Sales Representative en Turquía
, 51-200 empleados

easy to use, cool UI.

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: integrations with salesforce is a good asset

integrations are easy to use also main panel is so simple. user friendly. But the most good part is customer support. they are all friendly and helpful.

Puntos en contra:

sometimes I have some problems with operators when we are on call, but it's not a big deal. Alotech team fixes it quickly

Founder en Turquía
Software informático
Fuente de la reseña

Cheap, fast adopted and best customer experienced support team ever

Comentarios: We used ALOTECH to get payment on the phone

The software is very eased to use, also very quickly can integrate with your web services. What I most liked is their customer support. Account managers are very close contacted and know what they are doing.

Puntos en contra:

Detailed on phone payment page integration with iyzico payment was a little bit hard. Especially if you are a marketplace startup and want to grab payment on the phone, you will definitely need support for integration.

Serdar
Crm & Call Center Manager en Turquía
Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Alotech is more than our business partner

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Its enjoyable to work with them. They are always solution oriented. They are calling us a weekly and hard work for to be better call center.

usefull, language options, 24 hours support, they are constantly improving, system working nearly zero fault.

Puntos en contra:

We dont have any like less. All is perfect with them since 5 years.

Ufuk
Internal Audit Manager en Turquía
Comercio minorista, 201-500 empleados

One of the best Call Center Tool

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Call Center Studio service has reasonable price in comparison with its rivals who provide similar features.

Easy to use, easy to manage and personalize, fast connection, can be integrated to any other third party applications

Puntos en contra:

To be honest, I can say none for this question.

Bedii
Sales Manager en Turquía
Petróleo y energía, 51-200 empleados

No Investment and very easy

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: I recommend and 3 customers started using it through me and they are very satisfied.

Reasonable price advantage, service support, lack of investment

Puntos en contra:

I am satisfied with all the features I use

Çiğdem
Customer Support Director en Turquía

The best in the market

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: This is the first cloud product I experienced. It is much more flexible than the desktop products. It is fast and almost everything is possible.

Very easy to use. Admin panel is user friendly as well. Support is awesome. Great reporting options also they manage to prepare customized reports.

Puntos en contra:

Not crucial but an individual dashboard would be nice to have.

Burak
Operation Lead en Turquía

New Generation Call Center

5,0 hace 2 años

Providing accessible to callings from anywhere without "blockages" Satisfying "default" reporting service

Puntos en contra:

It is okay but merchant control panel can be redesign to be better

Nazim
CC Director en Turquía
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados

Alo tech evaluation

5,0 hace 2 años

user interface is very easy and reporting is made easy.

I had no problem this program. min 3,5 years