15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Together Mentoring

Sobre Together Mentoring

Together les facilita a las empresas de todos los tamaños la implementación de un programa de mentoría sobre buenas prácticas en el lugar de trabajo para sus empleados.

Descubre más sobre Together Mentoring

Puntos en contra:

It does save the right time zone on my calendar, but when opening up the actually meeting it's a bit confusing.

Valoraciones de Together Mentoring

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Together Mentoring tiene una valoración global de 4,9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 130 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Together Mentoring?

Filtrar opiniones (130)

Thomas
Thomas
MGR Technical Training en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Efficiency and effectiveness of training programs

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: The platform has proven to be an efficient tool for creating and managing mentoring programs in my area. The ability to customize programs based on my team's skill development needs has been valuable.

I have successfully integrated Together Mentoring in my area. This platform has proven to be instrumental in creating scalable and customized mentoring programs. Its intelligent algorithm has facilitated meaningful connections, considering employees' goals, interests, and strengths.

Puntos en contra:

The complete customization of programs may require additional time investment in the setup phase. However, these challenges are overcome with proper training and the long-term benefit of a more robust professional development.

Talent Development Coordinator en Canadá
Arquitectura y planificación, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

An amazing platform coupled with world class customer service made this choice really easy!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We initially had an internal mentoring program which we ran though excel files, internal comms and in house documents. After a couple demos from various vendors we realized that Together offered the best platform for cost and by far had an amazing and responsive team behind them.

The software is very easy to use for both administrators and end users. There was also a great amount of opportunity for customization throughout the process from creating the initial program, setting up the algorithm, email communications and pairing. Above all, the team goes above and beyond to ensure you have a successful setup, integration and launch for your mentoring program.

Puntos en contra:

There were no areas that I saw as a con.

Heather
case manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

NCM review

3,0 hace 3 años

ease of use with collaboration with work and team

Puntos en contra:

nothing at this time; too soon to determine

Estudios de mercado, 11-50 empleados

Brilliant support team and resources, software is 99% excellent

5,0 hace 3 años

The backend view is very easy to navigate, and helping to resolve user issues is always simple. I have been receiving support around a couple of features which are in the process of being updated for efficiency, and I feel confident that where possible, suggestions and requests have been taken on board.

Puntos en contra:

There are a couple of features which need tweaks. Some users had trouble understanding how their meetings were due to go ahead, or which platform they were meant to use - though this may be down to the user's own lack of understanding, a general set of instructions about this needs to be more prominent. When logging in, I have had to reset my password a few times as the system didn't seem to recognise what I knew to be the correct password. This happened three times in one day, but hasn't happened since and logging in has been fine apart from that. I have been receiving support around a couple of features which are in the process of being updated for efficiency.

Jeremy
Jeremy
Associate, Diversity & Inclusion en EE. UU.
Seguros, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Together Platform is altogether terrific!

5,0 hace 3 años

The automated pairing tool is absolutely one of the best features of this software. It does much of the heavy lifting for you, while not comprising quality pairings due to its AI technology. The interface is very user friendly and quite intuitive.

Puntos en contra:

One con is that I wish I was aware of this software before now. It could have been handy in my prior organization.

Liljana
Liljana
Workforce Initiatives, Deputy Director en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Never seen a better mentorship program management software

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Mentorship at this time. Would like to do group mentoring, succession planning, leadership development, and more with this platform.

Forward-thinking, modern system with customizable templates. Great support when needed. Company demonstrates care about our individual mentorship program success. Responsive to wants and needs. If you're on the fence, I'd recommend a demo or watch a youtube about this platform.

Puntos en contra:

Some ways to pull info and reports can be a little tricky. It's a complex system with an appealing and simple interface.

Agape
Agape
Senior Director of Human Resources en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 201-500 empleados

Mentoring for Excellence

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: A key goal is to retain our employees and empower each employee to feel that they have the ability to drive their career forward. Part of our D&I strategy for 2020 was to launch program and continue to invest in our talent and specifically address inclusion and career advancement. Launching the program reduced our turnover rates, it increased our engagement and increased diversity.

That our employees felt that they have developed a new or existing skill relevant for their role or worked on skill for new role. Our employees also shared that they felt that our mentors would help elevate them to the next step in their roles. This is super impactful to HR/business leaders as it speaks to retention and providing new opportunities for employees.

Puntos en contra:

Survey feature to launch within the tool and benchmark how the program is running.

Cristina Marcano
Cristina Marcano
E-Coach Senior ILC Academy en Venezuela
Formación profesional y coaching, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

When it comes to healthy businesses you have to think about Together Corporate Mentorship.

5,0 hace 5 años

A platform that stands out in terms of preparation and support for employees and corporate. It serves as a manager to establish relationships with mentors and coaches that add value to the human being. Collaborate with those involved in the process for the establishment of companies and healthy relationships in the corporation. The support of the Mentories adapts to the progress of each employee depending on their own personal characteristics, as each human being has its own process and Together Corporate Mentorship adapts to this. It is so easy to use that it works with the calendar and the mail of the employee who takes the mentoring.

Puntos en contra:

I have very little time using it and until now I have not had great difficulties. I could say that those who insist on knowing its operation and practice it, will not have problems that prevent its use.

Suministros y equipo para empresas, 10.000+ empleados

Mentoring process

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It was great to use this app it helped my mentoring program to be more accurate

The interface is really simple and usefull, it's easy to find what you are looking for.

Puntos en contra:

THe design it could be better, more colors maybe

Associate en Canadá
Gestión de inversiones, 11-50 empleados

Fantastic Platform!

5,0 hace 5 años

Extremely user friendly and was very easy to use!

Puntos en contra:

Absolutely nothing, this software had everything I needed

Kimberly
Program Manager en EE. UU.
Biotecnología, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Training Program Manager Review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I really like it! I think there are some things that could be better but you have a sold platform.

I like the user experience for this software.

Puntos en contra:

1. We need a rich text editor (HTML, Tables, More Formatting Tools) on laying out the mentoring checklists. 2. I want to customize the debrief page to customize it to my program. 3. Reporting for Admins other then myself does not work. 4. I want the reporting to work better on the debrief process. 5. Goal management could work better and be integrated into the session report out feedback.

Wes
Finishing End Superintendant en Canadá
Materiales de construcción, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Works for me

4,0 hace 2 años

The system was quite easy to use and it helped me to keep things goal oriented and guide conversations

Puntos en contra:

The calendar was a bit of an issue, we needed to set up separate invites because teams or zoom or webex was not an option and we were always meeting via one of those platforms due to covid, would be nice not to have to schedule a time on the platform and then another

Joshua
Execution Project Manager en EE. UU.
Automatización industrial, 10.000+ empleados

Mentoring Together

5,0 hace 2 años

This product utilizes automated registration to pair you with the best possible mentor/mentor. The customization is free for employees to utilize.

Puntos en contra:

The hours / timing available for users to pair with a mentor are very limited. Only up to an hour. Limited customization on odd things.

Giovanni
Aftermarket Sales Specialist en Alemania
Dispositivos médicos, 5.001-10.000 empleados

SCIEX Mentorship Program review GC 10/2022

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: By providing a clear structure for the Mentorship Program, Together Mentoring saves a lot of time (otherwise needed to manually manage the process), thus proving highly beneficial to our business.

It's a great tool for clearly structuring a Mentorship Program.

Puntos en contra:

I am not sure there is a mobile app for this. If not, it would be practical to have it (for example if a mentoring session needs to be organized when no laptop/pc available...).

Kristina
Executive Assistant en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Great platform, very helpful for mentorship programs!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, I loved using this platform for the mentorship program I was a part of. As the mentee, I was the one using it to book meetings, and submit feedback after each meeting. I think it was very useful, and effecive in helping us achieve our goals.

In my opinion, this platform was really easy to use and helpful. I really liked the reminder emails telling me when it was time to schedule another meeting with my mentor. As an Executive Assistant, I have my plate full of helping others stay on track, and his feature made it easier for me to keep myself in line with my own mentorship scheduling.

Puntos en contra:

The inability to easily change meeting times in calendar after scheduling through the Together Platform. The meeting time in the invite lists the time differently than my current time zone, so this made it challenging to try and select a different time for my mentor and I to meet at a mutually convenient time.

Jennifer
Operations Specialist en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 201-500 empleados

Together Enterprise Mentoring Review

Comentarios: Good

The software is really User friendly which is what I like most

Puntos en contra:

I cannot think of my lease favorite thing of the software

Mark
Product Marketing Manager en Canadá
Internet, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Intuitive UI/UX. Easy to Use as Both Mentor and Mentee.

5,0 hace 3 años

The matching of mentor to mentee is solid. Managing both sides of the relationship (as a mentor and mentee) is intuitive and easy to navigate. The scheduling functionality is great, although the inclusion/deep-linking of various video-conferencing software/services is limited.

Puntos en contra:

Links to user LinkedIn profiles are not clickable, which makes finding out more about a potential mentor/mentee a bit more cumbersome.

Kayla
Account Manager en Canadá
Construcción, 10.000+ empleados

Excellent Software

5,0 hace 3 años

Enjoy the formalized mentorship pairing with recurring invites and reminders. Great for companies that want to assist employees in creating lasting and meaningful mentorship bonds. Participants beneficial to larger organizations.

Puntos en contra:

There isn’t a way to opt out of the goal planning or agenda setting for a more informal meeting.

Louis
Head of Product en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Kickass Mentorship Software

5,0 hace 4 años

Handles all of the logistics of running your mentoring program. High customizability. Killer customer service.

Puntos en contra:

Doesn't let an admin update user information on the fly without SQL updates.

Tanya
Regional HR Manager en EE. UU.
Ingeniería civil, 501-1.000 empleados

Together Software Review

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our overall experience has been wonderful, this software and the team have been excellent would highly recommend it

The ease of use, the customer service, the integration with our current Ultipro software is wonderful.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing really negative to write about this software program.

Melissa
Operations Coordinator en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados

My Mentor Match Worked

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I would 1000000% do it again. Worth the experience.

My mentor match. While I have heard not everyone had a great mentor match mine was perfect.

Puntos en contra:

I feel like there might be better articles available to help with moving forward in your career and how your mentor could assist.

Waqas
Process Engineer en Canadá
Papel y productos forestales, 1.001-5.000 empleados

User review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Great tool to navigate interactions, tasks and manage commitments.

user friendly interface, interactive ability and ease in deployment/distribution

Puntos en contra:

tracking trainings and interaction could be designed in a better way to compile and analyze the data or just simple tracking.

Shiv
Technical Program Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Mentorship

5,0 hace 2 años

Hi, I like how it makes mentorship a formally supported system at my company. It is easy to sign up and get paired. I like the suggested agendas too.

Puntos en contra:

So far, so good. Maybe I wish it was easier to log the sessions we had together.

Lori
CEO en Canadá
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados

Best Mentoring Platform

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Excellent.

The software provides structure for setting and following up with mentees.

Puntos en contra:

I am very happy with it as is, it has all the functionality I need for my coaching and mentoring practice

Elaine
Kiln and Energy Plant Supervisor en Canadá
Materiales de construcción, 10.000+ empleados

Together Mentoring

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It was great. easy to use, and follow.

I liked that you always had ideas for conversation starters, things that prevented awkward silence lol

Puntos en contra:

Can think of anything that i didn't like about it.