Opiniones de Sage Compta & Facturation

3,9 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    3,9 /5

Sobre Sage Compta & Facturation

Con Sage Business Cloud Accounting and Invoicing, los emprendedores ahorran tiempo para enfocarse en los aspectos esenciales de su negocio.

Descubre más sobre Sage Compta & Facturation

Mostrando 169 opiniones

Magdalene V.
  • Publicado el 4/10/2019

"Sage Business Cloud - Cannot Do Business Without It"

Puntos a favor: I love the fact that my clients and I can share the same system in different locations. It also has an app that I can use on the go for invoicing and quotes.

Contras: Currently, I don't have any grips with the system.

• Publicado el 4/10/2019
Vishal R.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/9/2020

"Can definitely Work with IT!!!!!"

Comentarios: Ability to meet the objectives of the finance department and make the workflow alot easier in terms of maximizing the efficiency

Puntos a favor: The ability to integrate with other Sage solutions was great. We had some other 3rd party solutions which needed to be integrated and the ISV already had integration points available

Contras: The price was a little off but we if you need the solution its worth the extra cost

• Publicado el 29/9/2020
Accountant
  • Publicado el 11/3/2019

"Just don't"

Comentarios: I wanted to use Sage business accounting cloud for basic bookkeeping and I couldn't even do this.
My experience was of utter frustration. Not only with the lack of capabilities and difficulty in using the software but even worse, with their billing department. I was charged the wrong amounts every single month. Clients were charged for software that they didn't even use. Some clients were charged for software that I had already paid for. Nobody in accounts could fix it. Not even the directors were able to fix it. What an absolute disaster. I am absolutely at a loss as to how they are still in business.

Puntos a favor: The sage logo hinted that it may be similar to their line 50 product. Oh, how wrong I was.
There is quite literally nothing good I can say about this software, their customer support nor their accounts and billing team.,

Contras: It falls way short of functional. It couldn't be further behind the competition if they did nothing.
Essential features like repeating invoices were missing.
You can't pay with or receive into the director's loan account.
You are restricted in the number and type of bank/cash accounts you can have.
Fixing anything is a mammoth task
and even then, it doesn't actually fic the issues.

• Publicado el 11/3/2019
Michelle C.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/9/2020

"Easy to use"

Comentarios: I love the fact that the product integrates with other products such as payroll.

Puntos a favor: I loved the fact that for the most part everything seemed extremely easy to use. I did run into a few issues, but I found the support staff were extremely helpful. I would like to point ou that I am not an accountant by trade and give my books to a qualified accountant at the end of each year. This product served that purpose entirely.

Contras: The bank statements duplicated on one of the imports, but to be honest Im not sure if I did something wrong.

• Publicado el 9/9/2020
Cathy J.
Minería y metalurgia, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/4/2020

"Simple to learn, gives you great data"

Comentarios: I started a new job and I was up and running on invoicing at the end of the week, by week two I was able to post cash. It did take a little bit of time to familiarize myself the reports and with the general ledger. When I covered accounts payable it was also very intuitive. One of the most intuitive computer systems I have worked with ever.

Puntos a favor: The company I got a job with a few years ago used Sage, I was apprehensive about learning a new computer system but Sage was easy. It was intuitive if you have a little experience and accounting knowledge. It gives very great reports and gives you a lot of basic detail. I like.the fact that you can drill down to give various information.

Contras: There were a few times that I wish there was an online help to explain a few questions. There are a lot of reports and I feel like you may have to look at several reports to pull some advanced details.

• Publicado el 23/4/2020
Michelle S.
Professional Accountant (SA)
  • Publicado el 7/10/2020

"Sage Business Cloud Accounting"

Comentarios: Sage Business Cloud Accounting is easy to use, features are easy to access. Reporting for several different ranges of time-table very handy. No installation, no backup...very nice product to use!

Puntos a favor: Sage Business Cloud Accounting has all the features one would need from Accounting software. Easy to implement, do the setup, and train new Customers on how to use it. The add-on modules adds value to the software. The Accountant's easy access to assist Clients is a wonderful feature!

Contras: One improvement I would like to see:
When adding a new Item from inside the Invoice screen, the new Item screen should include all features (such as selecting the Purchase account). Currently you have to exit the Invoice, create the new Item, and then continue with your Invoice

• Publicado el 7/10/2020
Melanie T.
Partner
  • Publicado el 8/10/2020

"SAGE BUSINESS CLOUD ACCOUNTING"

Comentarios: Definitely the way for the future just love to work on this platform. All new clients advised to use Sage Business Cloud Accounting. The package can grow with the company from start up.

Puntos a favor: The fact that is cloud base and accessible from anywhere as long as you have internet access. There are apps available to download onto mobile devices. The product is user friendly with guidance on how to use features. Download bank statements and map the expenses to save lots of time in the future.

Contras: It is sometimes slow depending on internet speed and take a while to download bank statements.

• Publicado el 8/10/2020
Jaco S.
Sage 300 implementation consultant
  • Publicado el 6/2/2020

"Sage 300"

Comentarios: The cloud based accounting solution offers a truly "connected" experience for the end user. Whether you are a salesperson travelling amd entering orders online or a Financial director viewing information while you are sitting in an airport lounge. I believe Sage accounting solutions can truly offer value for money.

Puntos a favor: From a customization point of view I think Sage 300 ranks pretty high. Most lager ERP solutions offers a square to plug a round hole.

Contras: Searching through all the modules for an Invoice and following the flow from AP to GL for example is quite cumbersome. I have had a more positive experience with other ERP solutions as a end user.

• Publicado el 6/2/2020
Barry L.
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 51-200 empleados
  • Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 6/10/2020

"Sage Accounting Sage 200"

Puntos a favor: Improved Productivity across the business with everyone using the same system

Contras: As we are quite specialist we have to bespoke several elements around multiple addresses

• Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 6/10/2020
William P.
Impresión, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/2/2020

"good"

Comentarios: it's good it works, but very hard to install in network

Puntos a favor: The fact that you cannot go modify stuff by the backdoor

Contras: support could be better, it's not easy to reach

• Publicado el 3/2/2020
Paul S.
  • Publicado el 30/1/2018

"A solid accounts package. Many useful features allowing simple accounting for small businesses."

Puntos a favor: It is relatively intuitive for people with only a basic knowledge of business accounting. It allows easy manipulation of accounting data and you are able to provide periodical reports which means you always know the state of your companies finances. It can be accessed from anywhere and at any time and allows you to restrict certain users to particular areas. You are able to give your accountant a direct log in to your accounts which makes annual tax accounting very quick and simple.
Sage One can be tied to your bank accounts so that all items that pass through your accounts can be automatically uploaded into sage saving lots of time on entering data.
VAT filing and reports can be done instantly and sent directly to HMRC.
Can also be used directly with Sage Payroll meaning all information from payroll is automatically added to Sage One accounts.

Contras: If you're internet connection is weak this can slow things down a bit though on the whole it is a very stable and trustworthy platform.
The only thing I find a little bit weak is the inability to create direct backups of your accounts either your computer desktop or external drives. The only method of backing up the information is to print reports of all ledgers, invoices, receipts and audit trail. This means you will always have the information but in the event of a catastrophic failure it would be highly time consuming to re-input all the details. There would be no obvious method of doing this.

Alan H.
Web Developer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/11/2017

"Possibly the best accounting software we've ever used"

Comentarios: Using Sage One allowed us to combine our Accounts and Payroll systems into one. It makes it easy to manage our accounts from any location and on any device. It also removed the worry of backing up and securing our accounts records.

Puntos a favor: The fact that Sage One is cloud based, is probably the best feature. No more endless backups and annoying updates to perform. Everything is taken care of and the support team are amazing. It's also simple to grant access to your Accountant, who can then do whatever that need to when it's your year end etc. A very clear interface provides an overview of your current situation and makes it easy for you to do your everyday tasks like entering and raising invoices, or checking who owes you money. You can easily produces account statements and everything can be emailed straight to your customers, so far less physical paperwork.

Contras: The Invoicing template choices are limited, but with a bit of creativity, you can definitely make something you can work with. The thing that needs the most attention is the method by which invoices and statements are emailed out. they appear to be from the email address you give the system, but are sent by Sage. Consequently, some clients weren't receiving their emails. We just turn any invoices into PDF's and email them ourselves. No big deal as we are still paperless, but it would be nice if we didn't have to. hopefully something that will be addressed on a future update.

• Publicado el 9/11/2017
Terry L.
Photographer
Fotografía
  • Publicado el 6/11/2017

"A very simple online accounting system"

Comentarios: The ability to connect my bank accounts is great and a real time saver.

Puntos a favor: The fact that this is online and can be accessed from any device is a real pleasure. It means as a sole trader that I can enter receipts while I'm on the go or at home when I have a spare few minutes. I know sage was late to the party for online accounting systems but they have managed to make a simple system and one that starts cheaper than the competitors. The second main feature for me was the ability to automatically connect to my bank accounts and match my transactions as this saves no end of time and is all included in the monthly price. They also have a feature which allows you download your transaction in a CSV file as well, if you wanted to move them to another system.

Contras: It's not as customisable as the desktop version was but once you get over that hurdle and change your way of thinking and acting then you realise they had a reason for making it so simple.

• Publicado el 6/11/2017
Bhanu M.
Technical Support
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/8/2019

"GOOD EXPIRENCE"

Comentarios: We use sage for accounting. The best thing is we can use sage cloud anywhere in the world. the software reminds us of the payments due for the customers. Then we can call our customers. It's easy to use. It saves time. If your computer will be crash then our all accounts are fully safe in the cloud-based sage. It's easy to use and access. When we need any help then the sage technician will fix the problem within few minutes on the call with remote access.

Puntos a favor: a few months ago we use the sage on the computer but if there any problem with the computer then our sage data not secure. Some time we lost lots of files as well. but when we subscribe Cloud service it's so much secure and easy. Our all data is fully secure on the sage cloud. The best thing is we can access anywhere in the world.

Contras: Nothing, when we need any help the sage technicians help me.

• Publicado el 12/8/2019
Tarryn T.
  • Publicado el 13/5/2019

"Good solution for the small business owner"

Puntos a favor: It is fairly easy to use. It provides the basic needs of small business owners. Helps me with their tax prep needs

Contras: Navigation through the product isn't seamless

• Publicado el 13/5/2019
Karen N.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/1/2018

"Almost has 100% of what we need as a growing business"

Comentarios: Compliance, ability to integrate different aspects of financial company data.

Puntos a favor: User-friendly interface. Good dashboard view.
Collaboration with external agencies - HMRC, our accountant & book-keeper.
Functionality has increased alongside our needs as a growing business.
Cost-effective
Excellent customer support

Contras: No trace-ability of emails sent - only a Yes or No view of whether emails (invoices) have been sent.
Cannot export XL data to our Pension portal (Big booooo for the Sageone!)
No auto-generation of a reference number for purchases like there is sales?! This causes us issues!!
Only 1 user allowed to access Payroll platform for our subscription

Jan K.
Operations Manager
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/7/2018

"I have been using Peachtree Complete Accounting for over 16 years."

Comentarios: Easy now to manipulate. I only wish I could input my bank information into Peachtree but it will not except it.

Puntos a favor: I have been using Peachtree Complete Accounting for over 16 years. It has taken many years to learn because I was never trained on the software.

Contras: My only issue with Peachtree Complete Accounting with Sage is the customer support. You have to wait hours to speak with someone if there is an issue especially if you call you have to just leave your name and number. During tax season it is impossible to reach someone. I once waited over 4-6 hours to get a response.

• Publicado el 5/7/2018
Kevin D.
  • Publicado el 30/1/2018

"Sage One has become am essential part of my business and I would recommend it to anyone"

Puntos a favor: Ease of use. I have basic accounting training but, by using the help pages, I have managed to run my business without the expense of accountants. VAT returns are just a press of a button and all information is easily found if needed. The package has grown ( at no extra cost) and the stock control and invoicing side has much improved.

Contras: Sage support is very good if you have to telephone them - HOWEVER it is expensive! Very occasionally the system has crashed (not often) and it can cost you money to find out that it is their error not yours...

Weston W.
Ceo
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/8/2018

"On the Wright path"

Comentarios: Well if you have clients like I do it will make your life easier and more organized

Puntos a favor: I first had this software when it was peach tree. It has a ton of features more then you will ever need with the ability to back everything up.

Contras: It takes time to learn there is so much. I would start using this software has soon had you can. I started using it in the middle of my second year of business back in 2014 and it time some time inputting data but once it's there this software made my life a breeze but you will need to take time to set it up

• Publicado el 1/8/2018
Krystal L.
Office Administrator
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/11/2019

"Using Sage since Peachtree"

Comentarios: This software has helped us to have all the necessary reports for the government. We recommend it if you want a complete one.

Puntos a favor: It is a complete software to manage your business accounting. We have been using Sage since it was Peachtree. Now you can manage the accounting everywhere with the cloud feature. You can manage sales, inventory, employees, estimates, purchases/sellers, and so much more.

Contras: You can be confused sometimes because all the windows are similar.

• Publicado el 11/11/2019
James A.
  • Publicado el 2/2/2018

"We've used SageOne Accounting (and it's predecessor) for many years - love it!"

Puntos a favor: We find it does what it says it does. It's very flexible, not only because of Cloud access, but in terms of products, sales invoicing and reporting. The addition of integration of PayRoll has saved us both time and money.

Contras: To be honest, Iuse it without fuss. I'd prefer the Other Payments option to be in the 'Purchasing' section rather than the 'Banking' section and maybe a 'custom' layout option for Invoices - not fields, but presentation. That's all.

• Publicado el 2/2/2018
Finance
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/7/2019

"Sage Business Cloud accounting the accounting solution for growing businesses"

Puntos a favor: Sage Business Cloud accounting is the ideal solution for any growing small business. You have all the information available to you on your cellphone if you so require. You can invoice clients as you do the job no matter what your industry. A great full function accounting system

Contras: The number of columns you are allowed when importing bank csv information is limited. Otherwise the import function serves its function.

• Publicado el 23/7/2019
Andrew G.
2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/2/2018

"Sage has made a big improvement on managing our accounts"

Comentarios: Improved recording of accounts and better organisation of data.
Ability to generate reports and forecasts.

Puntos a favor: As a small business this has helped us to manage our both payroll and accounts. The initial motivator to look at online packages was for auto-enrolment. Having used the accounting package as well it's helped us to organise our accounts better and it is a lot easier to get information and reports from it.
The technical support either via self help, web chat and telephone is excellent. I've made a few mistakes initially and these were easily resolved with support line help.

Contras: This will be common to all packages. I now feel that using this software is making us do some tasks that our accountant used to do. Unfortunately I feel that some of this relies on a bit of an understanding of accountancy principles that I didn't have. I needed the support to help explain this and how to find some options. Once done though it's easy to find again.

• Publicado el 5/2/2018
Karl B.
Operations Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/1/2019

"Sage business cloud accounting"

Comentarios: Sage business cloud accounting isn't free but nesscecary and tailored for small businesses. It brings ease and practicalcality when organizing clients and accounts. There are many bisinesses using sage business cloud accounting, so there is no doubt that the software has been designed to cator for the tasks at hand.

Puntos a favor: The software is simple to setup from entering in the user's company details and client details.
Menus are easy to navigate.
Requires basic accounting knowledge.
It is cloud based, bringing convenience in and out of the office.
The software handles all the nesscecary transactions regarding accounting for small businesses.

Contras: The software can be slow at times.
Lacks customization features in areas.
A break in an Internet connection can cause a loss in work.

• Publicado el 18/1/2019
Dave D.
MD
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/2/2017

"The Best Accounting Software For Non-Accountants"

Comentarios: As someone who is more interested in running my business than getting kinky with red tape, Sage one was the best of all the accounting packages for me. Automated VAT returns as well as bank feeds were my two big requirements and Sage One fulfilled this perfectly. That it doesn't have a mobile app is an absolute travesty but that none of it's competitors with the same feature set do either means I'm sticking with it for now. As soon as another accounting software company comes along with Bank Feeds, Automated VAT returns (for Ireland without a hack) and a mobile app for receipts (currently, I use receipt bank with Sage), then I'll switch.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use. Irish VAT returns. Missing features are mostly filled with third party integrations.

Contras: No mobile app. Super annoying when trying to get info or input anything on the go.

• Publicado el 23/2/2017