Opiniones de JivoChat

Sobre JivoChat

Business Messenger con funciones multicanal como llamadas, chat en línea, integraciones con Facebook y mucho más. Todas las necesidades de tu empresa.

Descubre más sobre JivoChat

I like most about JivoChat is that its easy to use.

Puntos en contra:

The worst part is that you can only assign chats to online users. It would be helpful to be able to assign B2B leads to offline sales agents.

Valoraciones de JivoChat

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

JivoChat tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 66 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado JivoChat?

Filtrar opiniones (66)

Laszlo leonardo B.
Laszlo leonardo B.
Web Developer en Austria
Internet, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Forget about Chatbots, JivoChat is the real deal

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Super Easy to use, great interface, nice look and feel, simple installation, everybody who has a web page, should also have JivoChat installed.

You get a 14 day free trail, so you can check out the product and even have it like a white Label. The Installation is super simply, it is like setting up your Google Analytics account. The software makes a sound when a new user is entering your Homepage, you can say "Hallo, and tell him if he needs anything you will be here!" This is the future of good running pages, you have to have a super great support, and the people stay longer only because they know, somebody is here to help if you have a special question about a product or service. So you do not need the Facebook Messenger or anything like that, you get a great software from JivoChat. I love it!

Puntos en contra:

Only because there is no German software available because my clients do not speak Englisch that could, but they also have no issues with the Software.

Tsuji K.
ceo en Japón
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Everything is above average.

4,0 hace 2 años

JivoChat has all the average features available in a single plan.

Puntos en contra:

No ability to provide customers with references to frequently asked questions. This causes similar questions to be repeated.

Andrey Y.
Andrey Y.
Co-Founder & CEO en Rumanía
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

2+ years with Jivochat

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: This would've been a good tool with lots of useful options. However, the issues with this crucially important feature are a deal-breaker for us. We wish they got that fixed, so that we could post a better review here

A simple and functional tool that would've been great for any support service, had the developers bothered to fix the issues

Puntos en contra:

All the good things I could've said about Jivochat are outweighed by a crucial flaw in their software that has been there for years. When our support agents are not online, we receive offline messages from our customers. These message notifications are directed to our helpdesk tool, the user who's sent it also receives a notification. The problem is that if a user clicks unsubscribe in the notification they receive, the unsubscribe action works both for them and for us, and so after one user unsubscribes, we're also unsubscribed from all the offline message notifications that come from the other users. The messages no longer make it to our support desk, and we cannot process them, and this leads to decrease in customer satisfaction and lost business. It is, of course, possible to find all the lost messages in Jivosite admin panel, however, we get hundreds of tickets a day that are processed in our ticketing system. It is very hard to manage tens of offline messages manually in the Jivosite admin panel without creating a ticket. We have contacted their support agents time and time again about this, we had to do it three times just this month. Each time they fix this for us and promise that it will never happen again. Each time this does happen again. Sadly, we haven't seen any improvement over the two years that we're using Jivosite, and unfortunately, we are already looking at other options.

Director en Malasia
Seguridad informática y de redes, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

JivoChat a well established chat and support tool

5,0 hace 4 meses

JivoChat is a well-established chat and support tool that has been helping us to communicate with our customers. Its features include live chat, and chatbot, making it the perfect solution for our company looking to improve our customer service.

Puntos en contra:

Brand removing is not available for my subscription

Anton E.
CEO en Rusia
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Must have software

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: It helps us sell more when people having doubts before buying and want to ask some question through chat or call first.

Its easy to set up and easy to use for clients. Does its job perfectly. Has inbuilt chat, audio and video calls. The support is lighting fast.

Puntos en contra:

The design is a bit obsolete. Hope they will improve that.

President en Canadá

My experience using JivoChat

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: JivoChat has made it very easy for my business and agency clients to communicate with customers.

Easy integration to WordPress and the ability to have a separate and dedicated number for customer support inbuilt in JivoChat.

Puntos en contra:

JivoChat can sometimes be a challenge to customize but becomes easy once you figure it out.

César C.
Project Manager en México
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Simple, easy integration chat application

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: almost ready-to-use online chat widget application.

you need very low effort to setup and integrate the web widget to our self developed applications.

Puntos en contra:

it doesn´t offers too much administration features to separate chats among different areas, but we know it´s proportional to the cost of the application.

David S.
David S.
Director of Installation en Colombia
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Overall a good multichannel system

4,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: They had promised a native chatbot function included in my plan, and then they backed off and 1. Delayed the feature 2. Said it would a paid add-on

I like that is stable, it has desktop and mobile apps

Puntos en contra:

Doesn't have instagram, unified inboxes and the plan I've got has a very prominent and ugly branding

CoFundador en Brasil
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

JivoChat is a great option to chat with your users

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Jivochat is an affordable and great tool to use on your website and social medias to talk with your clients/users.

Puntos en contra:

The mobile app has some trouble to make calls

Founder en Hong Kong
Servicios de información, 2-10 empleados

Good for the price

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

It have multiple channel integration like WhatsApp, sms, messenger and more which is great

Puntos en contra:

There are no in house chat bot option and recommended options on the site is expensive and other options might have difficulty in getting it to work with jivo. chat robot would help save agents time and redirect questions answerable by faq to faq and not to agents. It would be great if they could offer it.

Tom W.
CEO en RU

A very good software

4,0 hace 2 años

We've been looking for a live chat and telephony support system for a long time. They were either really expensive, across two different systems or just not good looking! JivoChat is something we fell in love it, with its ease of use (sometimes - find it difficult to find previous chats, etc), the option to integrate wit Apple Business Chat is amazing too - only very few companies support this and it makes our business look so much more professional. The telephony side of things is brilliant too, with a wide range of numbers to choose from and the ease to receive a phone call to your phone too. One thing it does need is to have hold music for when customers are waiting, and when the operator puts them on hold - this is a must-have.

Puntos en contra:

The message section where everything goes from live chat and phone calls just looks a little messy. And leaving a chat does not tell the visitor you've left the chat/ended the chat and i't just sometimes a little confusing.

Roberto M.
Founder en Canadá
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

A tool that we can't live without

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Jivochat is our biggest communication funnel right now, most of our leads will contact us first through our chat, and the flexibility of sharing and transfer information between our people, we cannot see ourselves without it now.

I have been using Jivochat for a couple of years already and I must say that it became an essential tool for our day-to-day business. We love the options of seeing what the user is typing before pressing send, the connection to many third-party tools, and the continuous improvements in functionalities that Jivochat keeps bringing to the table, it makes it the perfect sales tool.

Puntos en contra:

I would like to start seeing more integration possibilities with different platforms, and share of information.

Valeh S.
Valeh S.
Senior Software Developer en Azerbaiyán
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Efficient way of communicating with customers

4,0 hace 4 años

All potential customers have some questions about the product which they are going to buy. If they don’t get answers immediately they can easily leave the website. What I most like in JivoChat is instant communication feature with the visitors. With JivoChat website owners can provide detailed information about the product in realtime and increase sales. JivoChat is also efficient solution for companies in order to increase revenue and get instant feedback from customers.

Puntos en contra:

In some websites JivoChat window pops up immediately without clicking on it. It is very disturbing for me. I don’t know if this feature could be turned off or not. Because I couldn’t see such option. But it would be great if this feature was editable.

hace 4 años

Hey Valeh, Thank you so much for your feedback and review. The trigger, which is the feature of our chat popping up on your page, it's an automatic message that proactive invites your visitors to interact with your agent. You can fully customize or even disable this function. To know how to do it please check this link: https://www.jivochat.com/help/triggers/how_to_set_up_triggers.html This can be a feature that can work totally on your favor. Check these articles to know how to benefit from it using on your website: "10 Ways to Gain Conversions with Jivochat's Proactive Invitation" https://www.jivochat.com/blog/jivo-tutorials/how-to-use-proactive-invites.html "How to make proactive invitations work perfectly" https://www.jivochat.com/help/triggers/tuning_triggers.html

Alyssa G.
Accountant en EE. UU.
Biotecnología, 11-50 empleados

Great service

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has been pleasant.

Capabilities of software to store common knowledge.

Puntos en contra:

There is not an assistant program for when live agents are unavailable/

Pamela S.
Architect en México
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Perfect for chatting in a website

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have had a great experience usign Jivochat, my business is selling goods so this tool has helped me a lot comunicating with clients interested in buying. Several sellers can be connected in the chat at the same time to help different customers with their needs.

I love that this tool has helped my company a lot to talk to clients who are interesing in buying our products. You can chat with them and help them find what they are looking for. At first they need to fill out a quick survey where they leave their name, phone number,, mail and what they are looking so this makes it easy for to catch up with them and help them out.

Puntos en contra:

I like everything, the only thing that may affect but is external to this tool is the internet. If you have a poor internet connection you may have trouble connecting to the chat.

hace 3 años

Thank you, Pamela!

John andrew C.
Leasing associate en Filipinas
Propiedad inmobiliaria comercial, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Chat with prospects all across advertising portals.

5,0 hace 4 años

Our company handles a lot of clients, one of them is a property management company that uses Jivochat. The agent App is easy to use and it's linked to everything. Any advertising portal will lead to us with no additional tools that i need to set up. It promotes efficiency, less distractions and it offers all the tools i need to provide info and customer support. Jivochat even has a mobile app, where you can chat with costumers on the go. I haven't had the chance to use it. I'm a front liner so i don't have to. But imagine if you're the owner of the business and you can facilitate a chat anywhere. That would make a lot of difference.

Puntos en contra:

I haven't encounter any issues with the program. The main point that i want to change if it's possible is to maybe change the icon of the chat launcher to the logo of the company. It would make it more personalized and that would reenforce the level of assurance for a prospect, that they are indeed in contact with the business directly.

Tosere O.
Head of IT dept en Nigeria
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

One of the best!!!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has been great. There have been several improvements that has made the app so effective for my company.

It’s flexibility and continuous improvement

Puntos en contra:

The mobile app is a bit troubling. and needs improvement.

Vitaly K.
CEO en Letonia
Suministros y equipo para empresas, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great solution for the website

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Jivochat helps us get more leads

Integration with other business apps CRM, mail etc.

Puntos en contra:

Would like more configuration options for some features

Ian M.
Ian M.
Marketing Manager en Kenia
Fuente de la reseña

JivoChat, way to meet your website visitors

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The problem that am solving with JivoChat it's the drop rate that i was experiencing. People would visit my site and leave. I had no idea why they left. Now am able to engage with clients online and get their feedback. It has improved my conversion rate greatly.

I like it because it allows me to see who is visiting my website and from which location. If a web visitor has logged in to social media or visiting from their mobile phone, am able to view their names the email address and their phone number. It also allows me to view the client message as they type...very amazing...even before they hit ENTER key I already know what they saying.

Puntos en contra:

The only con that I have noticed with Jivochat it's when am visiting my website. It fills the screen and hides away my content. maybe they should consider making it smaller.

Hasan H.
Hasan H.
Finance Specialist en Azerbaiyán
Banca, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Essential feature for every customer based company

5,0 hace 4 años

JivoChat is creative way of communicating with the customers while they are visiting your website. Best feature of JivoChat is facebook, telegram and viber integration for me. Because it is hard to manage all of your messages in different platforms at the same time. It is time consuming and not efficient. But thanks to JivoChat you can answer all messages inside JivoChat and you will not miss any messages. Because every visitor is potential customer if all of his/her question is answered properly . Another useful feature of JivoChat is callback feature which keeps you connected with customers.

Puntos en contra:

With current features JivoChat is a good choice for your website but there is one feature which would be great if added as a built in feature. I suggest direct audio calling feature which would be great for customers who can’t express themselves in live chat.

Pavel L.
Adminstrator en Rusia
Juegos de ordenador, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The best live chat on the market

5,0 hace 4 años

Our team has been using this program for 3 years. This program constantly comes out with good updates that simplify the work and expand the functionality, at the moment it is the most functional chat I know, there are a lot of useful functions for site owners who at times will increase communication with site visitors and increase sales!

Puntos en contra:

For all my 3 years of working with this program, I have never encountered any problems, for all questions you can get help from supporting the application on their website at any time.

Dan H.
Founder en EE. UU.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

Great Software, Great Integration Features

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I got to see what kind of customers come to my site, and what kind of needs they have. It ranged from specific needs such as what product do I buy, or general questions. What I really liked was the geolocation of the user, since we didn't want to waste time helping a customer that is not US based, since we currently don't ship out of the US.

It is highly customizable, they have a JavaScript API, and a good interface to create users, style the chat box, and they integrate with software such as Slack.

Puntos en contra:

Not a big feature of the call functionality. Had some credits and tried to use it, but never worked for me. We never used their desktop client, just the web version so that is probably why. Even when we turned off the call functionality, we kept getting missed calls sometimes. It was weird. Overall, not an issue. I enabled it and probably didn't disable it properly.

hace 3 años

Hey Dan, Thank you!

Paulo A.
Paulo A.
SEO en Brasil
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

JivoChat is easy. Super duper easy

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: JivoChat is helping my company to make more sales because it makes me closer to visitors in my website. I really like the fact that, with mobile and desktop applications, I can be online 24/7 to my customers and help them to buy more from me!

Everything is so intuitive that I almost did not had to ask for help. They have a great support in their homepage, but most of the features I could make it work by myself, with no coding needed!

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing to don't like about them. Support is always there when something is not working and I can always rely on it.

Minas M.
CTO en Armenia
Traducción y localización, 2-10 empleados

JivoChat - One of the great (even the best) software

5,0 hace 2 años

Most I like is that software show text when customer typing, which help our supports to answer as quickly as possible

Puntos en contra:

There is no option to use one account in different desktops. But I understand the reaseon

Radislav N.
company owner en Moldavia
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

The Chat Solution for Website we use and Recommend

5,0 hace 3 años

It is free to start and you can use free version as long as you want. It has a plugin for wordpress which is great and easy to use. We firstly installed this on our website after a friend recommended it to us. After that time we installed it on many websites of our customers. I like that you can translate it into many languages and change colors and first messages website visitors see and all this for free.

Puntos en contra:

When you have many agents on a website sometimes it gets confusing as to whom are you doing the changes.