Super Flexible, 100% Kanban

Hilary S.
Affiliate Marketing Manager
Internet, 201-500 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I am an SEO/ASO manager that runs a team of 9 people, all remote. This is a great way to get organized in whatever which way you need to be organized.

Puntos a favor: I love the flexibility of the boards. You can create any board you or your team may need, making it super flexible. I also love that it is 100% Kanban and only kanban, vs other software that tries to be everything to everybody.

Contras: There are some bugs here and there, but the team is always quick to respond and they get fixed very quickly.

“If I could make Trello do cooler stuff”, that is Kanban Zone!

Publicado el 18/9/2019
Anthony O.
Entrepreneur & CEO
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Recently, I working with a colleague and were planning on an approach on how to bring ideas to a client for evaluation and selection. My colleague asked if I use Trello, and I said “I use Kanban Zone now because it provides greater flexibility in designing boards that fit my personal process. In addition, Kanban Zone has many standard templates that others use that give me the flexibility in getting to work right away”. Within a matter of minutes of the conversation, I created a board, let my colleague name it and schedule a working session to add Kanban cards. After setting the board up and walking through it, my colleague says “Wow, If I could make Trello do cooler stuff, that’s what Kanban Zone can do” already. If you haven’t demoed or played around with KanbanZone.io, what are you waiting for? Head over and take any of the numerous videos, check out a few blogs, and see how “cool” Kanban Zone is at helping you get stuff done.

Puntos a favor: How quickly it is to set up new users
How quickly it is to get new users to use kz with little training & education
ability to navigate multiple boards

Contras: Being blocked inside corporate firewalls

Makes Work Fun! :)

Publicado el 24/5/2019
Adanma G.
Digital Marketer
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Overall, I love that Kanban Zone makes it possible to know exactly what everyone on the team should be doing. It promotes accountability and reduces the team friction caused by vaguely assigned tasks. Moreover, each task is so broken down into smaller tasks that it makes work fun :)

Puntos a favor: Finally a software incorporates everything lean and agile! The very popular ones seemed to fancy for me and didn't fully embrace the principles of Kanban. I love that they've kept the UI simple and very easy to use. The design and process also incorporates the core principles of the lean methodology. The Kanban Zone design allows me and other team members to prioritize tasks. It has also drastically reduced 'blame games' in my team because everyone knows exactly who is responsible for a task and can hold them accountable! I'm somewhat of a procrastinator and terrible at planning. Kanban Zone has helped me become organised without even trying hard :) The to-do lists in the Kanban Zone Cards further breaks down each task into very small and easily achievable activities. The best thing about using this tool is that I don't 'forget' important tasks.

Contras: I've used Kanban Zone for about five months and really can't find anything bad to say about it. My team members who are new to Kanban methodology say it would be great if they had more in-app guides though.

We Love Kanban Zone

Publicado el 5/7/2019
Lonne O.
Director of Software Engineering
Aviación y aeroespacial, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Work Organization and Execution becomes a breeze.

Puntos a favor: The software is extremely flexible and unlimited in its organizational capabilities. Moving cards around makes organizing work a very tactile and enjoyable experience and gives a true hands on feel, as though you everyone is organizing a Kanban board on the cube wall across from them! Personnel are able to learn fast and adapt it to their needs.

Contras: I truly cannot think of anything I do not like about using this software.

Enhance self-productivity

Publicado el 21/10/2019
Gabriel M.
Senior Systems Administrator
Construcción, 1001-5000 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: it allows to keep a good tracking of the actions that are been performed and breaks down in small tasks an activity that you need to accomplish. It helps to be focus on the items you have assigned and prevents you to forget things and losing time doing low priority tasks, raising your personal productivity as result.

Puntos a favor: it's a very friendly web tool, that is light to load on the Internet browser, with no lags, or frozen sessions. Works like a web application should work, quick load, great design that makes the interface very easy to use. The card design is amazing, visually tells you everything on what the card is about just with a quick look and it present a lot of features that helps to manage every internal task that a mini project (card) could have. It's easy to use, no training to use is needed once you understand the Kanban principles.

Contras: Maybe add visual references that shows in the Board what Cards have a linked, today you can indentify cards with link, but not what are those particular cards linked with.

Great Product!

Publicado el 24/6/2019
Thomas S.
VP of Technology
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: The ability to nest columns within columns is awesome!

Contras: Only thing I can think of is the lack of a public API ;)

por Kanban Zone el 25/6/2019

Thank you Thomas for this great review. You will be the first to know when we start rolling out public APIs. The goal is to have our fist public API (create a card) in our July release. Based on customer feedback, we will continue to push additional APIs.

Good tool for development team

Publicado el 9/10/2019
Ken T.
Sr. Software Engineer
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 1001-5000 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: While I'm not the administrator, it seems to be very configurable.

Contras: There are times the board is very cluttered. This can be due to how the administrators configured it.

por Kanban Zone el 11/10/2019

Yes, Kanban Zone is designed for the administrator role to configure the Kanban boards. If you feel that the board is cluttered or could be improved, then do contact your board administrator. Since your organization is on an Enterprise plan, we include coaching services to help your administrators continuously improve their Kanban expertise. Thank you for your valuable feedback and let's improve your board together.

viewer only

Publicado el 9/10/2019
Cole D.
Regional Sales Manager
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Being on the sales side it has allowed me direct real-time access to know exactly where in the process a job is at, who is responsible for the current process and any notes to be passed on. Talking with the actual users, they are pleased with the ease of use and takes very limited time to update. It gives them more productive time instead of stopping to answer simple basic questions from my sales team.

Puntos a favor: This lets me track where the jobs are in the Engineering process. This allows me to relay this information to my clients without having to interrupt the process and slow down progress.

Contras: It ends prior to shipping. This maybe a limit my organization has deemed of limited value, currently.

Method to the madness

Publicado el 24/6/2019
Tyler T.
Senior Product analysis
Servicios de información, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Organization and workflow management have been difficult for us. Kanban Zone has helped us defining tasks into cards and breaking them up with a deliverable due day

Puntos a favor: Kanban zone has allowed our small team of developers to streamline their workflow. It gives our CEO the insight he needs into development cost and managing contractor.

Contras: Would love to see an API to get it streamlined with the rest of our tools

por Kanban Zone el 4/9/2019

We listened and we are excited to share that we now offer a well documented Public API that you can use right away to create cards in Kanban Zone. Thank you for the review and valuable feedback.