15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Jane

Solución completa de gestión de consultas con reserva, programación, facturación y gráficos.

Descubre más sobre Jane

This is much more efficient. Customer support is also excellent and response time is great.

Puntos en contra:

The downside of trying to be a system for everyone means that at some point it might become too difficult to use, or difficult to learn, especially as Jane becomes popular in other countries.

Valoraciones de Jane

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Jane tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 352 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Jane?

Filtrar opiniones (352)

Kayle
Kayle
Owner en Canadá

Best Clinic Software 10/10 Recommendation

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Jane is invaluable to my business. My clients can book on line with ease. I can build their client profiles, chart, keep track of billing and print out a multitude of reports all very easily. I look forward to each new feature or update that jane keeps coming out with.

I love how easy and intuitive Jane is when learning new aspects of the software. The customer service support staff are very quick to help problem solve or send you in the right direction. Jane university is incredibly helpful when trying to problem solve your self or learn new aspects of the software. The integration with Telus has saved so much time for me daily, it really adds up. I also love the ability to use Jane payments so clients can use credit cards to pay.

Puntos en contra:

I wish there was an option to keep canceled appointments viewable in your schedule. Maybe similar to the wait list feature. You just click on it and it pops up to show you the clients that canceled that day.

hace 2 años

Hi Kayle, Wow! Thank you for your 10/10 recommendation and all the stars. I love that you've had a chance to chat with our support team and explore Jane university. I'm also hearing that you've been enjoying Jane's insurance features and integrated payment processing! I have some good news - there is a way to view canceled appointments in your schedule. Just navigate to the Schedule and select the little wheel in the bottom right-hand corner. Go ahead and click the toggle beside "Canceled" and voila! You can turn it on and off as needed :) Thanks for being a part of Jane's story Kayle. Maddie, On Behalf of Jane

Delphine
Chiropractor en Canadá

Very good chiropractic software

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Easy to use, lot of options, easy for patients.

Puntos en contra:

That the platform is not in french. Not user friendly when working in a french environment if your employee do not speak english (Quebec, Canada) An app could be great for phone

hace 4 semanas

Hi Delphine. Thank you for the kind words here, they’re so appreciated. We love to hear that you’re finding Jane easy to use for both you and your patients - that’s one of our favourite things to do! I hear your feedback - while you can have the patient-facing side of Jane set to French, Jane’s administrative side is not written in French. While not perfect, something we see some practices do is use the built-in translating feature of their web browser which works quite well. We always want our users to be happy with Jane, so I hope we can continue to do that for you. Thank you for being a part of our community! :)

Elysia
Registered Clinical Counsellor en Canadá

Jane Helped Defraud my Private Practice

1,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I guess it is disappointing that a client was able to defraud my new therapy business using Jane. And even more disappointing when you look at how this fraud went:1.The client ran a credit card scam stating that the purchased services from companies they went to were fraudulent and got money back for services they used.2.The company (mine and others) had to prove the charges were legitimate.3.Trusting Jane I followed their instructions and provided Jane, with the client session notes, and invoices to show legitimacy as Jane advised in previous emails, “When this happens with Jane Payments, Jane acts as a "middle-man" between your business and the disputing cardholder's bank; we stand in your corner and do our best to help you build a strong dispute response.” And as noted “the patient's bank is the decider when it comes to the outcome - Jane does not have the ability to have involvement PAST UPLOADING the evidence you provide” 4.So there I was with my trust in Jane to upload the clear evidence that I had the sessions, did the work, and deserved to be paid. 5.Then the client targeted me again through the Better Business Bureau, to reattempt to get money from my business through harrassements and false claims. BBB saw the evidence and threw out as false.6.Throughout Jane's process I was never given a way to interact with the cardholders bank and plead my case. I was given false support as Jane is the “middle-man” that I trusted... here we are with a loss of $880.00

When I started out as student counsellor I worked in offices that used Jane, it was nice looking. So right away I trusted Jane when I was ready to open a Private Practice, I recommended them to others as the emails were kind, help, and always sounded like they had your back. Getting the hang of it was like any other software it wasn't hard had very few hiccups.

Puntos en contra:

After using it for a year I learned that the kind supportive facade was just a front. It claims to be "hassle free" and have "simple billing" yet setting up direct insurance billing wasn't hassle free as it was hard. Yet I trusted that payments were at least secure for myself and my clients. And they were fine until there was a problem with a credit card company. After a year of finally getting the practice full and getting the hang of running a private practice. One of my past client's ran a credit card fraud scam, and Jane helped then hassle free. I was out $880.00 by the end of it. And that only stopped because I cut Jane's access to my account. They refunded the credit card scam after having redacted notes and bills of all the sessions, and then charged me to do it. So I ask you after that would you stay with Jane? No, Jane helped the client defraud me. My specific feedback would be to do a better job “supporting” the companies that trust you and pay you to handle their secure transactions by actually "having their back" with these fraudulent claims. I still have yet to see any proof that my information was even shown to the credit card company for all I know it went to some, really kind sounding Jane Support person's email and was never given to credit card company.

el año pasado

Ali here, co-founder and Co-CEO of Jane. Capterra limits response length, so unfortunately this will be a shorter response, but I added more detail on your FB and Google reviews. Infuriatingly, this return would have happened in the same way regardless of what processor you were using. Industry average shows that merchants win less than 20% of disputes - while the guidance that Jane provides during the dispute process has helped Jane Payments customers with a 43% win rate. But I hear you that for you this is 100% loss. We fulfill our "help the helpers" mission by helping you navigate this process as a guide during this dispute process. Frustratingly, this process - even with guidance, is not always fair. Legitimate services should win the dispute but that is not always the case. Your anger over injustice is valid. This is one more challenge that small businesses face - helping small clinics succeed is deeply rooted as our mission. I really wish things had gone your way.

Melissa
Psychologist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

NO EHR Company has customer service better than Jane!

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: No EHR can be all things to all people, but Jane comes close.

Their top notch customer service- always prompt, helpful and friendly. Example: Once when I had a specific billing question, they went into a dummy account and did a video so I could see, step by step, exactly what to do- then they emailed it so I could look at it on my own time. Other times, they will email screen shots. Quickly available on phone, chat, or email.

Puntos en contra:

I am not computer savvy so I have had lots of questions but they always provide easy to understand, step by step instructions.

hace 2 meses

Oh my gosh, this review made our day. Thank you for this incredible review of Jane, Melissa. It sounds like you’ve been through the ringer with trying to get records which we’re sorry to hear about, but we’re so glad and grateful that you’re with Jane. Hearing that our support has impressed you, especially with those super helpful videos, means so much as our awesome Support Team is one of our cornerstones and something we believe sets us apart. Remember we've always got your back if you ever have a question! Looking forward to hopefully many more years of working together with you. -Caitlin on behalf of Jane App

margarita
Registered Psychotherapist en Canadá
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Excellent Services. Easy to use.

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Excellent for scheduling clients and chart recording. Customer service is superb!

Customer Services. Scheduling. Processing clients' payments.

Puntos en contra:

I wish that the fees for processing payments were lower.

el mes pasado

Hey Margarita. Thanks so much for the kind words - and for choosing Jane! We realize you had a choice when considering and joining Jane, and we’re so grateful for your choice. The fact that you called out our customer support, features, ease-of-use for clients, and flexibility for choosing Jane brings us so much pride and joy. Thank you again for the review and for letting us be a part of your day-to-day. - Caitlin on behalf of the Jane team

Stefanie
Mental Health Therapist en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Great Experience with Jane so far!

5,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: I have loved it and I intend to continue to use it!

I love that I can get help if needed through email or over the phone and that I am always talking with a live person, not a recording. I love that I can literally take care of my billing, my scheduling, my payments, and my notes/charting all in one place!

Puntos en contra:

I don't have any complaints yet, I just wish that I better understood the insurance side of things but I honestly think once I start sending claims through it will became really easy for me, I just need practice.

Laura
Registered Massage Therapist en Canadá
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Incredibly User Friendly

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: I truly enjoy using Jane, but I would not pay for it just for myself.

Jane is incredibly user-friendly in that it is simple and quick to get started with booking, billing, and taking notes. The layout is appealing and makes practitioner and client use a walk in the park. No need for additional add-ons, you can keep client cards on file without having to pair your software to Square. Jane's transaction fees are comparable to Square.

Puntos en contra:

Sadly, when choosing to start my own solo-business, I came to find out how expensive the service is. Although worth mentioning that the software includes everything you would need - unlimited email and SMS reminders, file storage, credit card processing - $79/mo ends up being a steep spend for someone working for themself. For someone willing to push through a learning curve, using Noterro is a much more economical choice for the individual practitioner. ($25/mo base on which you may get a discount as a member of the RMTAO. With the SMS add-on, I am still paying under $35/mo for a service that covers all my needs.)

el mes pasado

Hi Laura. Thanks so much for your detailed and thoughtful review, and for giving Jane the wonderful opportunity to help in your clinic. It’s a joy to hear that you found Jane user-friendly, simple, and a “walk in the park” for both yourself and your clients. Though it’s tough to hear we didn’t meet your price-point needs, which we realize it’s such an important factor for solos practitioners like yourself, it’s helpful to hear this feedback.

You’re right in saying that Jane comes equipped with almost everything you could ever need to open, run, and grow your practice - but that may be too much for some just starting out or working on their own, and we get that. While we may not have something that fits the bill for you right now, I hope we can cross paths again down the road. We’ll always be here for any questions or a chat if you think about us again. :) -Caitlin on behalf of the Jane team.

Anna
Counsellor en Canadá
Cuidado de la salud mental, Trabajador autónomo

Can't say enough

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Jane makes running a practice seamless. Everything works so well, it is user friendly and aethetically pleasing. The support team is responsive, kind and knowledgeable. I recommend Jane to everyone.

Puntos en contra:

There isn't anything I don't like about Jane.

el mes pasado

Oh, Anna - this is such a lovely review to read! While we will always have ways to improve and do things even better, hearing that there isn’t anything you don’t like about Jane is something we’ll always hold dear to us. :) Thank you for allowing us to be part of your journey of not only running a practice and in helping your clients. We appreciate you. <3 -Caitlin on behalf of the Jane team

Sevi
Office Maven en EE. UU.
Medicina alternativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

I kinda want this survey to end

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

it's very user friendly and it feels fairly responsive to change

Puntos en contra:

I would love to be able to cancel multiple appointments with the ears of being able to make them. I would love to be able to title different intake forms more clearly. I think the retail product management part of the system could really use some time and attention. for example there should be a purchase order section that tracks order inventory more smoothly, I also would love a way to track product expiration dates.

General Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

Chiropractic Neurology clinic usage works

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Works well in general. Customer service is extremely helpful.

Puntos en contra:

Some features aren't active yet but the team does accept suggestions and has projects to add on details that are requested

hace 4 semanas

Thanks for the review, David. We’re so glad to hear that you’re finding Jane is meeting your needs and are so glad to have you as part of your community. But we also recognize there will always be room to make Jane even better, so we’ll keep at it! Looking forward to a bright future ahead, together. :slightly_smiling_face: -Caitlin on behalf of the Jane team

Mandi
Owner/Physical Therapist en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Easy to set up, all inclusive, easy to use, great design

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Having the scheduling, payment, auto-reminders, patient info, online scheduling--basically having everything I need in one place has been a dream. As a solo-preneur this has been a life saver for me!

Easy to set up and use, intuitive design, love that I can customize colors/branding, and have multiple locations. I like having access to templates but also the ability to edit them or create my own. Customer service is excellent, though honestly, besides a little help with initial set up, I've only had to contact them once in the first 6 months of using it.

Puntos en contra:

In addition to 1:1 patient appointments, I offer workshops and trainings. I wish I could set up registration for these a little differently instead of it looking like a patient class, and would prefer a link to send people to register JUST for that workshop, instead of sending them to my calendar.

hace 4 años

Oh Dr. Murtaugh, Your "pros" here is probably the nicest write up of Jane that I've ever seen. Thanks for taking the time to write it out and share your experience. And I sent you a follow up email yesterday with some information on how you can jump directly to the classes registration area since every URL in the booking process is unique. Let me know if the email didn't come through :) I'm so glad that you're part of the Jane community - I ran through your instagram feed and your website and the work you're doing is impressive and so so helpful. Well done! You are one powerful solo-preneur and I'm so glad Jane can be part of your Team. Alison - Co-Founder

Peter
Owner/acupuncturist en EE. UU.

Jane App is an amazing Practice Management System

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I just wanted to take a moment and share how much I appreciate Jane and the whole team. They are an amazing, top-rate organization and their support and customer service are second to none! Their openness to feedback and constant improvements in performance and function make it a pleasure to use the system. My patients love the user experience too!
Thank you Jane for always going above and beyond!

Integrated EHR, scheduling, billing, accounting functions, integrations with other apps/programs that are highly customizable for every individual or business

Puntos en contra:

I would love to see an expansion of the "intake form" feature that would allow customized language for follow up forms to patients such as pain and function surveys, updates of personal/insurance information (I think most clinics do this on a yearly basis), etc. I currently send different surveys regularly, and I use the intake form function for this. Unfortunately, the language is set for new patient intake paperwork. It would be nice to have even just one more category for "Updates" or something like that.

hace 4 años

Hi Peter! What a nice review to read today. I'm so glad to hear that you and Jane are enjoying working together :) Patient Reported Outcome Measures is a great feature request. So many fun and helpful features we could add here, and it's something we're excited about too! Updating insurance information regularly is a great call too. We're doing some development around insurance info collection right now actually - and I'll add this idea of regular updates to the list. We do have "expiring intake forms" which could currently work here (if you create one just for insurance info and set it to expire after 1 year, Jane will automatically send a new one if they book in again after a year of the form being completed). Such good thoughts Peter. Thanks for sharing. And your comments about the team are so appreciated. Thanks for being part of the Jane story Peter. We're lucky to have you. Alison - Co-Founder

Sandra
Registered Psychologist en Canadá

Jane App for solo practice

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Decreased workload with appointment reminders and payment collection options
Great reports for my accountant and for taxes
Keeps all chart notes and documents in one place
Integrated Telehealth included
They seem to be constantly improving my experience with upgrades
Excellent help section, but also quickly respond to emails and phone calls

CUSTOMER SERVICE is excellent: highly responsive, respectful and effective Company is responsive to feedback and is continuously updating Seriously decreases my workload and increases my efficiency

Puntos en contra:

Steep learning curve when getting started (but so many features)

hace 4 años

Hi Dr. Young, Thanks for writing out this review of Jane. It's such a pleasure to hear where you're finding success with Jane in your practice (and where we can improve!). I'm also really glad to hear you've enjoyed working with our support team - we feel so privileged to be working with a Jane community filled with practitioners like you! I'm going to share your review with the team because it's so encouraging to hear this type of feedback. I especially love to hear that you're working with Jane as a solo practice - I love it when Jane can give you a bit of a "co-worker" when you're practicing on your own. Sometimes that can feel a bit lonely. Thanks again for this lovely review Dr. Young. Alison - Co-Founder

Devon
Owner en Canadá
Fuente de la opinión

A great Canadian made booking software

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall we enjoyed using Jane App and was able to set it up for our specific needs. We loved being able to support a more locally owned business when choosing their service. Their customer support was good but was also delayed for up to 1 to 2 days at times. Their online help menu was very helpful at times.

We went with Jane initially because it was a Canadian based company had a great review from another float center we had consulted with. The mobile side of this software was very easy to use and navigate. It was easy to adapt it to our needs of running a float center; the app is intended for practitioner style business. (Chiro, massage, etc)

Puntos en contra:

Does not have membership style functions or being able to have a single service token compared to a dollar value on someones account. Does not send out auto emails at different pre-determined intervals or other areas within the software.

hace 4 años

Hi Devon, I love the patriotism! Thanks for your Canadian Support :) We are just about to implement a new "packages" feature that might be helpful to you! If you missed the summer feature showcase you can see a preview of how they will work: https://vimeo.com/452703248 Just follow the time stamp for packages down in the description of the video. And I'd love to hear more about the type of auto emails you're looking for - the "Ratings and Reviews" feature (also in that video I linked to above) might be what you're after? Coming soon too!! I hope you have a lovely week Devon, and thanks for taking the time to tell us a bit about your story with Jane. Alison - Co-Founder

Brett
Chiropractor en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Best EHR for solo practitioner chiropractic practice

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Ease of use but really needs some updates rushed through for the billing reports so I don't have to continue paying for my old software just to use their ledger/billing reports.

The online scheduling, automatic patient reminders, ease of storing credit card info and sending superbills to patients, emailing intake forms, charting, all allow me to run my own practice without needing a front desk to do these mundane tasks since JANE does it all automatically! Save on both EHR and overhead from one less employee.

Puntos en contra:

THERE IS NO FILTER OPTIONS ON BILLING REPORTS MEANING NO WAY TO GET A CONCISE ITEMIZED RECEIPT and it's causing me to use my old EHR system for all my personal injury / car accident patients to RE-ENTER everything before submitting it ...wasting a lot of time. for some reason JANE lists every single diagnosis code after every single CPT code (sometimes over 20+ per patient after an accident, doing 3-4 CPT codes per visit). This has caused me to have to send 200-300 page billing reports to attorneys after treating these patients for several months...or worse to insurance companies or only accept it by FAX or snail mail which gets expensive for paying for fax pages / print and ink and mail. PLEASE UPDATE TO HAVE ITEMIZED RECEIPTS OR FILTER OPTIONS ON BILLING REPORTS! Then this EHR will be perfect.

hace 3 años

Hi Dr. Brett, I actually read your review here a few days ago and then went down a full rabbit trail finding the example you sent in of the Superbill and learning more about the trouble you're having getting a concise receipt. Then I forgot to respond to your review here! I pulled out your example and made sure it was well documented with the part of our dev team responsible for these receipts and I really appreciated the clear and thorough report you gave on why it's not perfect for the way your run your practice (yet!). When Jane gets these reviews I am always really inspired to earn any missing stars and address any cons, so thanks for taking the time to both share your experience and educate our team when you're finding areas where Jane could be more helpful. I really truly appreciate that. I know we sent you a follow up email about this a few weeks ago, so let me know if you have further questions! Alison -(Co-Founder)

Amanda
Chiropractor en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Perfect for Small Businesses and Ease of Scheduling for Patients!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I love it so much! It's exactly what I need for my little practice!

I love how easy this software is to make appointments and chart for my patients! It is great to be able to look up other templates as well if I don't want to create my own note template! I love that the live chat is available for the first 30 days! I would be lost without it! It has helped me so much with little questions I have as I learn this software!

Puntos en contra:

I only use this software on the weekends. I wish that I could view weekends only as opposed to only removing weekends from my view. I also wish I could see my month on the schedule so I would know what I have coming up for the month.

hace 3 años

Good morning Dr. Amanda, What a wonderful review - I really appreciate your enthusiasm and congratulations on your new practice! That's so exciting And the onboarding chat is a something we just started a few months ago, so I'm really pleased to hear you found it useful. I'm going to pass along your comments there to our chat team - they'll be so glad to hear that they were helpful to you! A little tip for schedule viewing, if you click the number keys on the keyboard you can reduce the number of days in your view. So from the main schedule, click "2" to see only the next 2 days, "3" to see 3 days etc. I know it's not quite the condensed view you're looking for to make booking into the future easier, but it could get rid of the blank weekdays for your upcoming weekend. It's also not a default but I wonder if you'd like to play around with it anyway. https://jane.app/guide/staff-profiles/keyboard-shortcuts Welcome to Jane! Alison - (Co-Founder)

JEANNIE
RMT en Canadá

Best App!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Basically, I can navigate fine with what I need to do on a daily basis. Switching from hands-on massage therapy to the Jane app can be a bit of a challenge, but I get better all the time. I love the support and everyone I have spoken to on calls has been terrific!

I like the use of colours for bookings and the many features, like how I can save files to a profile etc.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes, quite often I find it hard to navigate through the Reports. Most likely because I don't use them much. I find it dificult to navigate payments with insurance companies especially when they do not cover the full amount or don't pay at all because the client needs a dr. note. Then I have to make changes.

hace 3 años

Hi Jeannie! We're so happy you came back to Jane once you started your solo practice. I love Jane's treatment colours too... we have 10 options now! My personal favourite is Tangerine. We totally understand how challenging learning software can be (all while doing what you do best, helping people). I hope you will continue to lean on our team for support as you navigate some tricky insurance billing. Plus, if you have any suggestions for new features that would make billing easier, we'd love to hear from you on our public customer feature request site: https://janeapp.canny.io/ Thanks for the review, Jeannie. We're thankful for you. Maddie On Behalf of the Jane Team

Jacqueline
Director of Operations en Canadá
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados

Respect the Clinic Managers/Owners

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Jane to me is first designed to please the charting therapists and administration second. The overall experience is good but is still very limited which is why its described as simple. More attention is needed in the accounting aspect of the program.

The program is nice looking and fairly simple.

Puntos en contra:

Jane has taken away the ability for clinics to correct simple errors like a refund or a payment unapplied to an invoice in error. You have to email into the support workers who can not always figure out what is happening so you are having to explain how to proceed to ensure the correction is done right. The strange this is you can unapply a payment and refund on the same invoice over and over. So, since I was told this was taken away due to a large amount of errors that was happening why not start with fixing the ability to do the same thing over and over to the same invoice. Also, there should be different levels of control with corrections and deletions like other softwares.

hace 5 años

Hi Jacqueline, Thanks for the review and I'd really love to work with you on the flexibility you need for accounting mistakes. As a clinic owner myself, I have experienced the end of day run around trying to figure out what was mis-recorded and can understand that flexibility is so necessary. I'll pull up your support emails to see where you're struggling, but if you're the manager/owner you shouldn't have restrictions on applying or unapplying payments. And while we do give warnings (since book keepers don't love it) you can back date your changes if needed. Creating refunds by mistake is something I'd like to fix from the outset. I'd love to know why it's happening so often that it's a problem for your practice. Perhaps there's something there that we can fix from our side. I'll send you an email to see what we can do here! Otherwise we do have more granular permissions coming up, so you have more options for staff! Alison - Co-Founder

Karen R
director en EE. UU.

Using Jane

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I've been doing 'forensic tracking' of old VA claims. It's a tedious data entry process, but the results have been very satisfactory.
We plan on training patients to recognize that we can deliver Chinese Medicine through telemed, and Jane's telemed service is so simple and easy, which is going to help.

Jane has been a fantastic 'staff member'. Scheduling is a breeze, tracking payments - especially VA payments - is incredibly useful and easy, especially compared to my old, clunky spreadsheet method. Best of all is the telemed feature. I'm also deeply appreciative of Jane's Covid-19 pre-screen process, which has simplified our patient entry. I've copied that template into a new chart template, so that practitioners can screen, on arrival, those patients who forget or are not computer savvy, also simplifying patient entry.

Puntos en contra:

I would like to have more flexibility in designing patient communications (eg being able to format text), and in designing chart notes that fit on one page. Like any database, being able to access help depends on knowing what questions to ask. That's been a *bit* annoying, but if I really get stuck, I just send an email to Jane, and always get a response within 24 hours. We may go back and forth a bit, but I'm almost always satisfied by the results.

hace 4 años

Hi Karen, Thanks so much for this review today! I just LOVE that you think of Jane as a staff member - part of the team. That's so great. And happy to hear that insurance tracking has been easier for you since you hired Jane. ;) One of my little secrets for searching Jane's guides is to user Google. Google has indexed them all - so if you go to Google and search your question (or keywords) with "Jane App" you will get really relevant and helpful results from our guide. But we'll keep working on making that search easier! For example searching "merging patients Jane App" on Google should get you the guide you're looking for. I'm so glad we get to work together Karen - and so excited that the Online Appointments and covid screening features have helped your practice over the past few months. So glad you've joined the Jane Community. Looking forward to continuing to work together. Alison - Co-Founder

Tabitha
Acupuncturist en EE. UU.

Best EHR Ever!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Jane App not only had an amazing product, it has an amazing and friendly team - always open to software improvement and help if it is needed. I've rarely had issues come up, but when I had a question or an issue, they were instantly there to solve it. They are constantly adding new features and responding directly to client feedback. My life is so much better and I save so much time with this EHR system. It has really made my work and life so much better. Highly recommended!

I looked for years for a good EHR and Jane was definitely the answer. Being able to draw what I see on a patient right on the chart was a major attraction to me - but it does so much more! I can completely customize soap notes, send intakes confidentially to patients, and bill patients through the software integration. It is logically laid out and relatively intuitive once you get the basics down.

Puntos en contra:

One of the challenges of being a full featured software is that it can take time to learn everything. In the beginning there weren't a lot of video tutorial - just written instructions. Even in the last couple of years Jane has responded with more visuals which I really appreciate. Areas I would love to see them develop in the future: A more robust inventory that allows calculation of COGS.

hace 4 años

Hi Tabitha, Oh my - I really appreciate that you've been a part of Jane's journey over the last few years. This part of your review is just so lovely to read: "My life is so much better and I save so much time with this EHR system. It has really made my work and life so much better. Highly recommended!" Thanks for such lovely words - and for inviting Jane into your practice. I'd love to hear about your challenges with COGS - we've made some updates to Jane's inventory management over the last year, and you can enter the sales price, the cost to you, and run the inventory report to show how much you have in stock of each item and how many you've sold in the last 30 days. The product performance report also now shows cost and profit if you've let Jane know how much you purchase price is for the different inventory items. Hope that helps, but let us know if you'd like to run through that with the team. Alison - Co-Founder

Roberto
Acupuncturist, Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

There's really nothing else like this

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Jane has made so many things easier and dare I say - enjoyable. I used to dread all of my time spent on the computer, but no longer. From charting to managing payments and scheduling, there's really no comparison to Jane. A little more expensive than some bare bones options out there - but we made up for it (and then some) by simply reducing the # of no-shows. We used to have more than our share of no shows despite our previous software's email reminders. Jane's ability to add both email & text reminder options (WITHOUT added fees for text reminders!!!!) & set things up so the patient's could select the options that work best for them was a godsend. Much fewer no-shows now. Charting is quicker, more efficient and more legible. Customer service (email or phone) is friendly and focused on providing specific answers to my specific questions - no stock answers that sorta kinda maybe apply to my question. It's obvious Jane is the product of a lot of work and development to meet the needs of how real businesses work while also recognizing that all businesses operate differently and could benefit from customization to meet their needs. It sounds kitschy but Jane really does make our clinic & my life better.

Sorry - can't pick just one, but for us the text reminder option (without additional cost) itself made up for the slight difference in cost compared to what we were using before. With text reminders we don't have the amount of no shows or late cancels that we used to. Also - custom charting/templates and ability to modify charts made by others before us, has saved me SO MUCH TIME charting & also made my charts more legible & organized. I'm embarrassed it took us so long to switch

Puntos en contra:

It's so advanced compared to what I was used to that I got a bit overwhelmed at first. Fortunately, the various videos, articles, phone support, demo clinic (where I could play with various settings etc) and online meeting support was phenomenal with everyone genuinely friendly and focused on helping you without stock replies. Other con is that we had to use a not-so-perfect workaround for tracking groupon & other prepaid packages we sell. However, the good news is they're rolling out a fix for that sometime this fall

hace 3 años

Oh my word Roberto, This is just too lovely. What an honour to get to read these words today - we shared your whole review with our team so that everyone that helps build and support Jane could read it too. I can't tell you how much your words around Jane's customization makes me smile. Every time we add a feature to Jane we have to make sure it will work in the seemingly MILLIONS of ways people out there like to run their clinics. So you're right that the set up at the beginning is part of "teaching" Jane how things work at your practice and can take some time. I'm glad you found help during that training within our guides and with our support team. I like to think that when you bring on Jane to work in your practice you get a software, a team of cheerleaders AND a community of other Allied Healthcare business owners. And YOU make Jane and OUR life better! I'm at my 1000 character max so can't say more! But thanks again for your kind words. Ali - Co-Founder

Lynn
Office Manager en Canadá

Invoicing

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I love Janeapp ... very user friendly. I recommend it to anyone that asks.

How easy it is to use and find things from an admistrative point.

Puntos en contra:

Invoicing - NEED to be able to invoice more than one product per invoice. It's very frustrating when we have a patient that needs multiple supplements and we have to send individual invoices for up to 10 products, sometimes more. It truly is the only thing I do not like about Janeapp.

hace 3 años

Hi Lynn, Thank you for this review. I am so pleased to hear that you find Jane user-friendly and recommend Jane to others! Word of mouth is so important to us. You're right, the ability to add multiple products is an existing request on our feature request site. If you have not added your vote to the list already, I hope you will do so here: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/compiling-multiple-sessions-andor-products-onto-a-single-invoice-document We sincerely appreciate these reviews because it shows us how Jane is helping, but also how Jane could be better. We will definitely keep working towards that final features/functionality star. Thanks again for the feedback, Lynn. Happy you're here! Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Nick
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Veterinaria, 2-10 empleados

Dear Jane... (part 2)

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I want to mention here that I wrote a review of Jane back in August, 2020. It's been over two years since then, and I have had more correspondence with Jane's support staff than I've had with members of my own family. That's not a commentary on using Jane requiring a lot of support, but rather more of an indictment of those family members. They know who they are.What I mean to say is that in the past two years, I've relayed questions from the staff as well as from the doctor/owner of the practice, and every single time I've asked Jane a question, I've gotten an answer back within a time frame of a few hours, to up to two days. That's a good turnaround time, but you know what's even better? They actually understand the questions I'm asking. Even if I interlace actual questions with deranged attempts at 'humor', the support staff proceed to help me, undeterred, and guide me toward the proper solutions or resolutions.They are patient, kind, generous with their time, and always at least give the convincing illusion of being helpful. Or maybe it's not an illusion -- maybe everyone who works at Jane is just a saint! Who knows? Either way, it's convincing. I'm a believer. Jane is good people.The short version, if I can say that without too much irony after the rambling above, is that Jane App is dope, and works like a charm. That's the good news. The great news is that if it ever doesn't work like a charm, you can be sure to be charmed by their support staff instead. Win/win.

Scheduling clients is a breeze. The ability to block off sections of time, grab and move appointments throughout the day/week/month, keep a wait list for cancellations (along with notes that explain why they're on the list and what kind of appointment they're looking for), and the ability to color code appointments... all of that is 10/10 stuff. I mean, can other scheduling software apps do that? Maybe. I know Booker could do some of it, but Jane is clean, easy to use, efficient, and has cute little personalized greetings when you log in.I still remember when COVID was first hitting and I logged onto Jane.app on my phone, and read "We'll get this through together." That was genuinely a heartwarming moment, and I am generally immune to heartwarming moments. You have to be when working in a vet clinic. Otherwise you'll just find yourself feeding treats to puppies 24/7 and not actually working.You know, the one thing in particular that I like most about Jane is the customer service. The customer service is the reason I wrote the first review, and it's the reason I'm writing this second one. And believe me, I'm going to ramble about that below. Stay tuned.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes when I submit questions to Jane, I make little jokes, and the person responding doesn't always acknowledge them. They're super polite instead, just generously disregarding the joke like an adult dealing with an inquisitive child. C'mon, Jane. Not even a pity laugh? ... please clap.

el año pasado

Nick, Wow. It's so great to hear from you again over two years later! Thank you for taking the time to write in such detail. Your review is such a lovely gift this holiday season. I am especially proud to read your comments about our support team and I'm going to share your words with the team today. I'm so glad you're working successfully with many of Jane's scheduling features. As an Office Manager, you are probably spending the most time with Jane out of anyone, so it's fantastic to hear how much you enjoy it! Thanks again, Nick. We're really lucky to have you. p.s. We like jokes :) Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Erin
Manager en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Dependable and easy to use

5,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: 4/5I am really happy I chose this software. It has been great as I started my practice

The customization is nice so it fits my practice and each clinician’s specialty

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the window opens to the wrong patient so you have to be careful

hace 12 meses

Hi Erin, Thank you for writing such a lovely review, we are also very happy you chose Jane! It truly brings so much joy to my day to hear that the customization available in Jane has created a delightful and dependable experience for the practice as a whole. Have you been in touch with our support team about a specific window opening up the wrong patient? Our support team would be able to nail down an improved workflow to avoid the wrong patient being opened or work to fix this experience you are having. Our team does offer unlimited support, so please feel free to reach out whenever you need! Our support email is support@jane.app or you can give us a call at 1-844-310-5263, our support line hours are 6AM - 5PM PST, Monday - Friday. With all that said, we are so glad to have you in our Jane Community and we are excited to continue to work alongside you as your practice grows! -Kim on Behalf of Jane

Nicholas
Physiotherapist en Australia

It just works

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: 10/10. Love it

It always just works, whenever I want something the feature exists and functions as expected. Their customer service is incredible. They get back to you incredibly quickly with personalised emails or video explanations. always blows me away. They're just great. Also whenever I'm unsure of something there are heaps of quick and easy video guides.

Puntos en contra:

Writing letters to doctors is still something I do outside of Jane in word. with previous software I have used there has been a good feature to instantly convert something into a letter addressed to the right Drs with CCs etc. Jane has this feature but it isn't good enough to use. This is truly my only negative feedback.

hace 10 meses

10/10 we love you, Nicholas! Our teams work hard to ensure you have access to resources that are helpful, clear, and easily accessible. This is truly a collaborative effort, and I am thrilled that your experience with the support team and Jane Guides have been positive :slightly_smiling_face: If you haven't already, I would love to see you create a Feature Request for writing letters to Doctors. Currently, you could use a Chart Template but I am assuming it does not provide the 'Letter Head' style you would be looking for. I have linked some feature requests below that may match your needs, so feel free to comment and vote if they do. If there are changes to the status of these requests you will be notified! Thanks for choosing Jane- we are thrilled to have you! -Kim on Behalf of Jane https://janeapp.canny.io/admin/feedback/feature-requests/p/doctor-letter-templates?boards=feature-requests&search=Doctor https://janeapp.canny.io/admin/feedback/feature-requests/p/create-database-for-doctor[…]utogenerate-in-letters?boards=feature-requests&search=Doctor https://janeapp.canny.io/admin/feedback/feature-requests/p/doctor-reports?boards=feature-requests&search=Doctor