Valoraciones medias

4,6 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,8 /5

Sobre OnBoard

OnBoard es un software de gestión de reuniones virtuales de juntas y líderes. Controla con confianza desde cualquier lugar. Comienza prueba gratis/Obtén una demostración ahora.

Descubre más sobre OnBoard

Mostrando 666 opiniones

Sean C.
Chief Technology Officer
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/6/2019

"Simple and Effective Board Managment"

Comentarios: OnBoard has completely revolutionised the way we organise and hold board meetings. Due to the nature of our organisation, our trustees and board sub-committees hold a large number of meetings throughout the year. In the past, this caused a huge amount of overhead for our Company Secretary and EA's who organise the meetings, put together board packs, etc. OnBoard provides us with an easy to use platform for our admins to organise these meetings, create board packs, hold votes/approvals, and obtain signatures when necessary. What would previous take days our hours, now takes minutes.

Puntos a favor: Overall, the simplicity of OnBoard is it's strongest feature. With minimal training, our admins were able to quickly begin creating meetings and board packs. Simply put, OnBoard is a highly effective system that does exactly what we need it to do, without a mass of unnecessary features. It's also worth commenting on the strength of Passageways customer support. Our account manager worked very closely with us through every step of the implementation process, helping us with the initial setup of the system as well as training for our admins. Passageways also setup a number of training sessions for our Trustees, ensuring they were completely comfortable using the platform before go-live, which has lead to a high level of user adoption.

Contras: There is very little to dislike, however the left to right menu layout may be slightly confusing to some users who may be more familiar with a traditional top-down/webpage layout.

por Passageways el 29/8/2019

Thank so much for taking the time to review OnBoard Board Management Software! We really try to make ease of use our top priority when incorporating updates into our software. Our Customer Success Team was thrilled by the huge compliment as well.

• Publicado el 6/6/2019
Clarissa S.
Executive Secretary and Human Resources Assistant
Servicios, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/9/2020

"Continous Operations Through COVID"

Comentarios: The engagement of the OnBoard sales and service team has been exceptional. Their support has made the transition from our previous board meeting platform to OnBoard seamless.

Puntos a favor: The board is able to function well virtually and depending on the packages your firm utilizes, the functionality increases. This has proven particularly important as our firm navigates operations through the COVID19 pandemic.

Contras: As of right now, there is nothing that I dislike about the software. It is user - friendly and helps keep the board efficient in a remote work environment.

• Publicado el 2/9/2020
Jyl Z.
Executive Administrative Assistant to the President
Educación superior, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/10/2020

"Why we prefer OnBoard by Passageways"

Comentarios: Our board members have made the transition to OnBoard very quickly and have commented that they find it very intuitive to use. It is a great tool to keep our board members engaged with the college. We can post important announcements and know they will be seen. The Resource section allows us to have all our documents stored in one secure place. I appreciate the monthly webinars on tips and tricks for using the portal in new and different ways.

Puntos a favor: I like the fact that OnBoard now has the Zoom platform available. Our board has gone to virtual meetings over the last six months and the Zoom feature in OnBoard makes it very easy to set up the meeting and notify board members.

Contras: Currently I still need to keep some board records in a separate spreadsheet, such as term lengths and dates members will be up for reelection. I have discussed this with the developers. It is possible that this will be remedied for administrators in a future update of the product.

• Publicado el 2/10/2020
Jordyn D.
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 20/11/2019

"Onboard is super helpful"

Comentarios: I've had a very good experience with onboard. I've helped to integrate it into our advisory team and they love the fact that we can be more digital and print less. Our clients appreciate that we are taking on this green initiative within the company as well.

Puntos a favor: -saves a ton of money on printing costs
-can easily replace and add documents to a presentation
-you can add users with different permissions to different sections of the meeting
-you can save resources to the resources tab for offline use (no need to access a network drive)
-great for meetings when the team is travelling

Contras: -it is not easy to view documents within the software. Every time you upload a new document, the book re-builds so you cannot see the document until the book is done building

por Passageways el 22/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are happy with the software and that it's helped your team. As for the builder, that can be a bit of a blessing and a curse. It updates, so your board members will have always up-to-date information, but it can be tough for you and it always updating.

• Publicado el 20/11/2019
Barbara R.
Executive Assistant to the President
Administración educativa, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/8/2020

"Fast, Efficient, Intuitive"

Comentarios: Prior to using OnBoard, Board meeting preparation used to take an entire day to assemble hard copy books, plus the cost of all the paper and three ring notebooks. I can now upload the materials and finalize the Board books in 60 - 90 minutes. In addition, hard copy books had to either be hand delivered by college personnel, or shipped UPS, especially if a member was traveling. The use of OnBoard eliminated the need for all that. Plus, the Board members appreciate not having all those accumulated books to contend with.

Puntos a favor: OnBoard is very user-friendly for both the administrator and the user. This feature is especially important for users who have various levels of comfort and expertise with technology. Our college switched to OnBoard in October 2014, and before that our Board meeting books were produced on paper. OnBoard has streamlined the Board meeting preparation process, and I like the ability to make last minute changes to the materials, to which the users have access immediately. Using OnBoard is also much more convenient for those members who may be traveling; they can log into their Board materials on any device from anywhere. In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, OnBoard quickly created a Zoom/OnBoard interface that allows users to long into Zoom through OnBoard, and eliminate the need for two devices. The OnBoard team reacted quickly to provide a convenient solution for a pesky problem.

Contras: Integration with our existing processes was not difficult. OnBoard provided online training to the administrators, and because the software is easy to use, it did not require multiple training sessions. OnBoard has continued to refine and add other features, some of which I cannot use since ours is a public board. The only thing I would change would be to allow an entire group of members to be blocked from viewing a section. Currently, I only have the option to block individuals. A bit inconvenient, but by no means a deal breaker. And that will probably be corrected in a future software update.

• Publicado el 20/8/2020
Deborah G.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/8/2020

"OnBoard Made My Job A Lot Easier"

Comentarios: Our experience has been nothing but positive. From the first reach out by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] right through to the customer service outreach with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Puntos a favor: Onboard is such a simple and intuitive product. As soon as I received access to the product I was able to log in and immediately start building the portal to suit our needs. We had a board meeting very shortly after signing on - I was able to build and circulate the agenda and board materials within the first day of implementing the product.

Contras: I have not received any complaints from the board members. All board members found it very simple to login and maneuver around the portal.

Eric D.
CIO
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/8/2020

"Great bang for the buck"

Comentarios: Have used a much more expensive competitor before finding OnBoard and never looked back. The feature set is way better and advanced compared to the Board software we used before.

Puntos a favor: Lots of new features added frequently. Recently they added a way for Zoom to be embedded into the meetingbook. It has lots of features that make it easy for nontech individuals to use and comprehend the software

Contras: Password reset can be a big awkward but not a big deal.

Shonda W.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/9/2020

"5 Stars for OnBoard!"

Comentarios: My overall experience with OnBoard has been fantastic! It has been easy to use from day one. It has helped save time and money! Working with the staff at OnBoard from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] when I started my free trial to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] when we signed our contract to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Customer Service, everything has been great!

Puntos a favor: Adding documents to the Agenda and building the book is wonderful. Being able to make changes to the book once it is built without anyone noticing is a big plus! Having a history of past meetings is great and controlling who see what and when is great too!

Contras: Building surveys was a little confusing at first. The fields really dont explain every well what you need to put in them until you play around with it and figure out how its asking.

• Publicado el 30/9/2020
Alyssa S.
Program Director
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/9/2020

"OnBoard: Cost Effective and User Friendly"

Comentarios: Overall experience has been smooth and easy

Puntos a favor: OnBoard is very user friendly for a variety of types of technology users.
It is cost effective and can be used in a very simple way or more customized for fuller integration with other systems.
The customer support is great as they are very responsive and friendly to work with and the online resources are also very helpful and easy to use.

Contras: Some suites have one or two elements that we would use but are only available in a bulk package at a set price so we can't fully pick and choose what we would use and not use.

• Publicado el 16/9/2020
Melinda (mel) O.
Assistant Secretary to the Board of Trustees
  • Publicado el 13/2/2020

"SO glad we made the switch!"

Comentarios: Our experience with OnBoard has been excellent. From the sales reps. to the account managers to our Implementation Manager - everyone has been very responsive and helpful.

Puntos a favor: OnBoard is user-friendly and quite intuitive; it has been a life-saver when making last-minute changes to meeting agendas and materials; it's compatible with both Apple and Android devices; and going paperless has saved us a significant amount of time and money.

Contras: 1. Honestly, it's a bit on the pricey side. 2. When an agenda item (title, time, position on agenda, presenter, supporting document, etc.) changes, the software rebuilds the entire board book and any user's annotations/notes disappear - even if their annotations were made to a section that wasn't changed. It would be great if there was a way to retain an individual user's notes/annotations. 3. In the Analytics section, instead of just an Aggregate Count of Book Views by Role and an Aggregate Count of Meeting Views by Role, I would LOVE to be able to see exactly who has viewed board books and meetings so we can track who is engaged on the portal and reach out to those who are not and see if they need additional training or assistance navigating the portal.

• Publicado el 13/2/2020
Mendy C.
Executive Office Manager
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/11/2020

"Very Satisfied!"

Comentarios: I am very pleased with my overall experience. From the sales side with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to now working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They have both been tremendously helpful and most always return an email very timely. I found it very user friendly and quick to learn. The training provided has also been excellent. I would highly recommend OnBoard to anyone that may contact me.

Puntos a favor: There are several things I like equally with this software. Record retention is very important and this allows us to have everything kept in one secured location so it's easily found and accessible for not only our organization and our board, but also our auditors. I find that creating the agenda and being able to copy agendas is much more efficient than my previous system. I especially like that I can set up the actions ahead of time (if they are known) so they are ready for voting. That has also been a great factor with increasing efficiency. I can't forget the training. I was delighted to learn my board had training available to them and I didn't have to do the take on that role. The last thing I really like are the tasks. This feature keeps me from constantly emailing reminders to board members.

Contras: Just as I had several things I really liked, I have a few things that I don't. I hope to see these implemented in the future.
It's inconvenient that I can't attach more than one action item to a specific section of the agenda. Often times our board will have a motion/action during the meeting that wasn't known ahead of time. This may not be linked to a specific section on their part of the agenda, but rather their overall report. They may not even have subsections. This has created a nuisance and has cost us valuable time. I have to create a subsection then create the action. This has created a longer process than our old way and causes the board to wait on me to add it. So having the ability to add an additional action item to a section would be ideal.
I also don't like I can't sort my action items with the most recent on top. I have to either do a search and hope I'm using the right words, or I have to keep going from page to page.
Lastly, when I set up the meeting as the admin, I don't get the email notification so I can accept the meeting and put it on my calendar. My work around was to download the app on my cell phone and accept it that way. It would be nice to have that feature on my desktop so the meetings go directly to my calendar when I make them visible.

• Publicado el 6/11/2020
Heather F.
Sr. Associate, Board Relations
Administración gubernamental, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/2/2020

"Easy to Use and Responsive Customer Service"

Comentarios: We have used online board books for over 6 years, but just within the last year switched to using OnBoard. Going to from hard copy materials to digital is a HUGE time and money saver, but switching from a basic agenda book system to OnBoard has simply made everyone's days more efficient. OnBoard provides a one-stop shop for my board members. It makes their service to our organization more professional and my service to them a lot easier and less time consuming. Additionally, the customer service at OnBoard is phenomenal. They take every concern and suggestion seriously and judiciously. That was an extremely nice perk that I didn't expect.

Puntos a favor: The program is easy to use and quick to implement. Users can be set up in minutes and begin working right away. I also like that there is a built in resources section so the app can be an all in one portal for users.

Contras: This is some slight lag time in building agendas - my fingers type faster than the program saves - and I often have to go back retype items that didn't save in time. Would also like a little more customization in the emails sent, the agenda templates, and table of contents template.

• Publicado el 14/2/2020
Karen G.
Educación superior, 201-500 empleados

"OnBoard ROCKS!"

Comentarios: OnBoard has been a real time and paper saver for myself, as the admin support person and for our University. We moved our Foundation Board from a SharePoint site to OnBoard a little over two years ago. Our members love that they can use any device to view meeting materials and the site itself looks very professional on a large projection screen during actual meetings. Our members really like the resources folder so they can access Board documents easily.

Puntos a favor: The ease of use, especially when making changes to meeting agendas and materials!

Contras: I would like to be able to leave the meeting time blank when creating a new meeting. Sometimes I may have a confirmed meeting date but not a confirmed time.

Rebecca W.
Director of Business and Human Resources
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/12/2019

"Board Management made EASIER"

Comentarios: A few years ago, we digitized our board experience. We picked a good "starter platform" and eased our board and committees into the practical application and efficiency of being able to access their meeting and organization files online. The platform was a bit clunky but miles and miles better than the printed board books we had been using prior. Early 2019 we learned that our platform was going away and it was time to evaluate other offerings. I knew we wouldn't go back to the old way but I needed something that would meet our current needs and be flexible enough to allow us to grow into more features, find new efficiencies, measure engagement....and still come with a price tag that our Board would swallow. OnBoard fits the bill. I LOVE the easy interface for our board and our staff. I LOVE how easy it was to set up and populate. I LOVE the annotation features. I LOVE the messaging feature (to the group but more so one on one during the meeting for folks who don't like to or cant speak over the "over talkers"). I'm pleased.

Puntos a favor: Incredibly easy user interface - even our least tech savvy staff and board members can utilize the platform effectively.

Contras: I miss the ease of meeting minute taking that I was used to in our last platform.

por Passageways el 6/1/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad that ease of use is really coming across for you and that it has streamlined things. As for minute taking, I will bring this up to Product. Otherwise, let us know if you need anything!

• Publicado el 26/12/2019
Tara K.
Banca, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/12/2019

"Essential Software for Board Meetings"

Comentarios: I have been using OnBoard shortly after I started with this company in late 2016. I believe the software was being converted from an older, original product to the OnBoard that I currently use today. There have been many updates along the way. My favorite was the ability to use the software on either Apple or Android cell phones. We recently upgraded our package to include Global Admin with the new Analytics feature. Two years ago, we looked into a few different products to compare cost and features. In the end we decided to stay with OnBoard because the program does everything we need (and then some) for our board meetings. The cost of the software to be very competitive with others. The members of our board find it effective and very easy to use. This makes my life much easier!

Puntos a favor: There are several things I like about the software. One of the features we like is the ability to use the software on both Apple and Android devices. If I ever need help with the software, I can easily find help through the Help Center and there are Admin Guides. When a new member joins our Board - no problem! There is a User Guide to help get them up to speed very quickly. Should there be another issue that I cannot resolve, I have found the staff at OnBoard very helpful in resolving any issue that I come across (which are very few and far between!) I also like the opportunity for additional learning via Webinars. We are updated when the offices at OnBoard will be closed or whenever there is an update on the way. The communication is above and beyond. Putting together an Agenda for a board meeting is very easy to do. I am finding the agenda import to be a big time saver. Our board enjoys the ability to make annotations during our board meetings.

Contras: My least favorite thing about this software is the need to have a "Global Admin" upgrade in order to delete things from the portal that a previous employee had created and was no longer needed/outdated. It is unfortunate that the Messenger feature is not included in our package and this would require another upgrade. That being said, however, there are many updates to the software that do not cost extra. I don't want to give the impression that every update costs extra, because that would not be accurate. In case you are wondering - we did decide to upgrade during a year-end special to include the Global Admin product and Analytics feature which we are enjoying very much.

por Passageways el 16/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad this is making your life easier and that you decided to stick it out with us. We truly appreciate the feedback about the various packages, and I will bring that up to Management as something to consider.

• Publicado el 5/12/2019
Tricia B.
Executive Assistant to the Board and Secretary to the Board
Educación superior, 51-200 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 7/11/2019

"OnBoard is a Success!"

Comentarios: OnBoard provides a secure environment and ensures confidentiality of information. OnBoard provides efficiencies. We are not coping hundreds of pages, assembling notebooks, and mailing board books. Preparation for meetings is streamlined. Support from our customer success manager is excellent. I appreciate the training videos, webinars for users, and 24-7 support.

Puntos a favor: The board recognized the need for a secure platform for its work and wanted to move away from paper documents. We have a 13-member board, and trustees live across the country. The level of experience is varied among our trustees; however, the first trustee who agreed to move to a board solutions platform is the person with the least experience. And, she has had not difficulty using OnBoard. Some of our trustees were exploring OnBoard before we had a training session, and they found it easy to use. We offered one training webinar conducted by our Passageways customer service manager, which was recorded. The trustees used OnBoard for its first board meeting less than three months after acquiring the product and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. The trustees found that navigating the site and the board book is easy. They appreciate electronic board books, earlier availability of information, and the ability to add documents as needed, even during the board meeting. In the past, material from investment managers and auditors was provided at the meeting. With OnBoard, these documents were available before the meeting, which dramatically increased the number of pages in the board book, but trustees had the opportunity to review information and prepare questions before the meeting. We were amazed that the use of OnBoard during the meeting went so well. I appreciate the ease with which you can change the agenda and and update/revise materials.

Contras: Because staff members do not have access to all board materials, permissions have to be set individually for each staff member. While setting permissions is not difficult, it is a learning experience, but our customer success manager is a good teacher and patient! While we have not yet implemented the actions function, we are looking forward to using it for approvals, surveys, and signatures.

por Passageways el 8/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are finding it easy to use and that you haven't found any cons yet is always nice to hear. If you need anything, please let us know.

• Publicado el 7/11/2019
Jay H.
EVP/COO
Banca, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/2/2020

"Passageways OnBoard - Great Product, Functionality & Value"

Comentarios: Our experience with OnBoard has been excellent as we sought a way to streamline and efficiently manage our Board & Committee meeting process, allowing members secure, remote access on different devices , while making our administrative process easier and save printing paper. Additionally, we were seeking a central repository for corporate documents that was secure and easily accessible.

Puntos a favor: The software is user friendly/intuitive; easy to maintain from an admin perspective; and more importantly easy for board members/employees to access from remote locations and devices. Does a terrific job on consolidating multiple documents into one meeting "book" with the flexibility to access individual documents and easily move throughout your meeting agenda. One of the other things we find most pleasing is that the ENTIRE Passageway team members (form CEO, sales, account manager, support) are fantastic to work with; always willing to listen and make enhancements and promptly address any questions we may have.

Contras: When we first started using Passageways several years ago, some of the features/navigation may not have been as intuitive as expected, however their team has done a great job in implementing enhancements to certainly improve the process, plus a lot more.

Kent S.
Vice Presdient for University Advancement
  • Publicado el 3/6/2020

"VP Perspective"

Comentarios: Our Board is very happy with our initial experiences with onBoard, aside from the spam episode. Customer service has been good.

Puntos a favor: Initially, we just wanted an upgrade from hard copy board meeting books, and a better way to catalog all of our board activity. After reviewing the industry we realized we could also have powerful communication tools to enhance board function. The OnBoard portal met all of our requirements, but the ease of use was a primary concern---most board members are technologically proficient, but not all. The quality of our training for board members was terrific (Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]), and we were able to get functional usage rates up very quickly. After 8 months we are still increasing the number of functions we are using, but I can't imagine trying to run our recent full board meeting remotely without this tool. I really like the ability to embed the Zoom meeting function into the meeting details--that allowed a single log on for our recebnt committee and board meetings. s

Contras: Initially we had a significant problem when our Board emails were being spammed by the OnBoard software, each Board member was receiving hundreeds of emaisl---the problem was fixed over a weekend, and the Board understood---our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] staff haven't been quite as forgivining. I don't like the scroll function when I am reading pdf's. The scroll moves some horizontally when I am trying to scroll vertically. I may need to resize my window, but it would be nice it the pdf didn't shift horizontally when I am scrolling vertically. I didn't like the OnBoard ad that showed up next to our Foundation info/log at login. We asked that it be moved, and it has been. '

• Publicado el 3/6/2020
Fallon H.
EA to the Foundation Board and VP of University Advancement
  • Publicado el 8/11/2019

"Moving to OnBoard was a great choice!"

Comentarios: Overall my experience has been great. After demoing multiple platforms, we chose OnBoard because of the best affordability, it's user-friendly, and the support has been stellar. Our set-up and support team have been there 100%, and go above and beyond to address questions and resolve any technical issues. To me, customer service and tech support are a #1 priority and rep, as well as the tech support team, have always exceeded my expectations.

Puntos a favor: OnBoard is a visually appealing platform, that is user-friendly and easy to use.

Contras: Feature availability, such as 1) downloadable material does not include an agenda page 2) surveys have to be closed before reviewing results, which limits the ability to know when to close the survey 3) announcement permissions are limited to Admins only. 3) The survey questions format lacks more enhanced customization

por Passageways el 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are happy with the choice to move to OnBoard and that you are finding it easy to use. We definitely appreciate the suggestions regarding additional features to make OnBoard better, and I will bring these up to our Product team.

• Publicado el 8/11/2019
Najib S.
Banca, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/6/2020

"Software Review by user"

Comentarios: My experience with OnBoard has been very positive. Again, the ease of use and support have been appreciated. I would recommend this product. Especially if you can utilize more of the features than we do.

Puntos a favor: I have enjoyed the ease of use. Through tutorials and support, we have been able to get our Board of Directors and upper management transitioned to using this for our board meetings and some policy updates/changes. It is great to get rid of the paper copies. We are currently using primarily on iPad Pros. I also use it on an HP laptop. Both work great and the updates have been easily handled by both devices. It is great to be able to go back to previous months/meetings and look up information. Especially some credit presentations that otherwise typically filled up inboxes. I like the capabilities that are either available or on the horizon for us. These include visual with meetings from multiple locations, approvals for loan requests, and tracking of voting by BOD members (or reminders that they need to do so).

Contras: We are struggling to utilize some of the capabilities. This does not mean that the issue is with this product, but it may be a part of our system that makes utilizing it difficult or not possible. We currently use OnBoard with GoToMeeting. We are not capable of utilizing the audio with GTM while using OB. Thus, we use our phone system which adds another layer and isn’t as seamless. I know that there is the possibility of using with Zoom, but that is not something that our technology experts feel comfortable with considering all of the security issues with Zoom. We would love to have our lenders use this product to track loan requests and responses by BOD members. The cost to do so with many lenders needing a license/account (not sure of correct terminology) for the few uses per month has kept us from doing so. BOD members are only using this over a three day period before and during our meeting and it Is hard to justify for some, but we hope that we can utilize more features going forward to justify the cost.

• Publicado el 8/6/2020
Deputy Company Secretary
Investigación, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/12/2019

"Great product and good value"

Comentarios: I have had a very positive experience with OnBoard, from the initial sales conversations right through to the feedback sessions as a client. Customer Service has been very good and the product has worked very well for us. It has greatly reduced the time spent producing paper packs and been very useful in meetings.

Puntos a favor: Simple to use from both an administrators and users perspective. Switch from paper packs to online packs was much simpler than we anticipated. OnBoard listen to recommendations and suggestions from clients and implement them where possible - in the 12 months or so we've been using the product, I've seen a few upgrades which were a direct response to a request from clients. They are regularly updating and innovating to improve the product, which is great to see.

Contras: Operates a little differently to other well known board pack software, so users familiar with other types may need more guidance to get used to OnBoard. Notifications that uploads have been unsuccessful are a little too subtle - meaning that you can miss it if you are working quickly (as we so often are during board pack creation).

por Passageways el 19/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are happy with the software from both a board and administrator position. We appreciate the feedback about notifications, and I will bring that to Product. Otherwise, let us know if you need anything!

• Publicado el 13/12/2019
Ashleigh D.
Executive Administrator
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/8/2020

"OnBoard at Scott Credit Union"

Puntos a favor: Our Executive Management team and Board of Directors utilize many of the features. As an administrator, my favorite feature is the ease of building the Board packets. Before OnBoard, I would have to build 100-200 page Board packets within PDF. Then, if a report would change, we would have to replace the page, save the updated file, and post it to our portal...very tedious. Now with OnBoard, an updated report is as easy as dragging and dropping. Our Board also utilizes the voting tool quite often. Previously if there was a vote or approval needed in between meetings, we would have to document it in an email. Now, the voting tool makes it much easier to track.

Contras: I would like to see an easier way to exclude groups from certain portions of the Board packet. It takes quite a few clicks to exclude a certain group from certain sections as I have to click each member of the group individually (instead of just selecting the group). Also, the ability to add attachments to tasks would be AWESOME since many tasks relate to policy reviews and updates.

• Publicado el 5/8/2020
Ashley V.
Legal Operations Manager
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/5/2019

"OnBoard Board Portal"

Comentarios: We are extremely happy with our decision to use OnBoard! We've been very pleased with our CSMs. Recently we rolled out OnBoard to 2 boards and the rep conducted 3 training sessions for our board members with very short notice. It's been great working with her! When reaching out to her, she's been very quick to respond or forward my email on to tech support.

Puntos a favor: Easy to learn both from an Admin and end user! Security measures of OnBoard! Great support team truly makes this tool excel above others!

Contras: While building an agenda, sometimes it takes a long time to save edits. This can be frustrating and has resulted in having to re-type edits as they did not save properly. Currently email attachments aren't able to be uploaded to OnBoard without saving the document. Unable to program default admins to all new items vs. currently only individual/creator is default admin. As the owner of the OnBoard tool, I have to rely on others to assign permissions and ensuring human error doesn't happen. It's difficult to assist board admins or board users without access. It would be great to have a Super/Master Admin role which will automatically be assigned with Admin rights.

por Passageways el 29/8/2019

Thanks so much for the review! We are thrilled to hear about the shout out for the Customer Success and Support teams. I will be sure to pass along your regards. Please continue to work with your CSM to discuss any challenges you are having, so we can quickly address those for you.

• Publicado el 6/5/2019
Steve S.
Advancement Communications Manager
Administración educativa, 5001-10.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/12/2019

"Good experience"

Comentarios: This has made our meeting preparation much easier. We no longer send materials by way of multiple attachments to multiple emails. We also don't copy and print materials that are promptly recycled following the meetings. The product is easy to use, and we've had success getting board members with all ranges of tech savvy to use OnBoard.

Puntos a favor: It's easy to set up meetings, easy to navigate from the end-user side, and can be used on a computer or tablet. Our board members weren't going to embrace this if it was a pain in the neck to use. Some of them had a little trouble with getting the account set up, but any issues were handled quickly. Most people got in and got started with no problem.

Contras: The invites expire after a week, and we would frequently need to re-send invites to join the portal when board members didn't act on them quickly enough.

por Passageways el 16/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad to hear that you are having a great experience and that ease of use is coming across for you. That's great feedback about the invites, and I will bring that up to Product. If you do need anything, please let us know.

• Publicado el 6/12/2019
Tracy G.
Executive Assistant to CEO
Servicios financieros, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/2/2020

"Huge Improvement over Former Board Portal"

Comentarios: It provides a confidential way to share information without having to email confidential data. Being able to restrict access within the resource area is beneficial. The mobile interface is very easy to use.

Puntos a favor: It is so easy to create a meeting and upload documents. It takes a fraction of the time compared to our former board portal. I like the dashboard and the ability to store and categorize documents in resources. I love that users can reset their own password. The multi-factor authentication helps to ensure our information is secure.

Contras: Just a small issue - it would be nice when replacing a document if you could "replace" instead of delete and add it again. It would be nice if the surveys could be completely anonymous, for example when the board wants to do a peer review. One person will have access to responses. It is desirable for no one to have access to individuals' responses, just the overall results.

• Publicado el 26/2/2020