Opiniones de Aloware

Sobre Aloware

An all-in-one software solution for sales teams. Aloware offers automatic dialing, seamless CRM integrations, and workflow automations

Descubre más sobre Aloware

Puntos en contra:

I haven't try the crm, there is not much that I don't like.

Valoraciones de Aloware

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Aloware tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 29 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Aloware?

Filtrar opiniones (29)

Caleb P.
Caleb P.
Digital Analyst en EE. UU.
Internet, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

The best option for a real estate organization

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We have segregated our sales line from our customer service line. This, along with our ability to text using the same number we speak to clients on has been a game changer. Anoosh and his team have been great enabling us to adopt the product into our existing business without experiencing downtime.

It's a tie between two features. Automated data entry through our CRM integration (this saves me at least 30 minutes to an hour every day) and the ability for our team to adopt Aloware wherever and whenever using our legacy phones, the softphone or the native apps.

Puntos en contra:

Tagging a contact on mobile is still something I haven't been able to figure out on my own. I will have to contact support for help.

Carolyn A.
Franchise Operations en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

Catered Dialing Experience

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I can now have my agents blast through hundreds of leads a day, using the right time zones and seamlessly dialing with Hubspot.

The features that were most impactful was the Power Dialer. A true power dialer that integrated with our CRM, Hubspot. It is very easy to customize and navigate the software to my contact center's needs. And, the integration was seamless. They had me up and running in one day.

Puntos en contra:

One feature that is challenging to find is a true local presence and Aloware doesn't have it. They do have a time zone differentiator integrated into their power dialer which is such a hard feature to find on the market!

Ed S.
CVO en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Real-Time prospecting leads increasing deals closed

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Excellent customer service open 24/5 and simple to implement

Ability to integrate with Hubspot Professional Marketing Hub and Professional Sales Hub and dial new leads within 1 to 3 minutes and have 2-way text conversations in real-time right at optin

Puntos en contra:

3 Seat Minimum per month rather than the ability to purchase a single license and buy more on an as need be basis

Arwa A.
Dentist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados

Okay

2,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: It is okay, but depends on the day honestly.

Easy to use and love how it shows patients names when calling

Puntos en contra:

Disconnects often. Can not hear phonecalls properly and have to call back. Connection is not clear. A lot of time we have to call multiple times for the phonecall to go through

Ian B.
Director of Marketing en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

2-in-1: Great Value

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Aloware are and the team behind it are excellent. Great value, very responsive to customers, and a high level of configurability for coders and non-coders alike. I would definitely recommend.

The ability to operate both a customized call center with SMS, alongside phone tracking for marketing attribution all in a single platform.

Puntos en contra:

Not all features a are intuitive to find, though extensive documentation exists within the app.

Kevin D.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 11-50 empleados

Great Solution

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Aloware is a great company that provides us the "call center" we need. Whether you are a big company or small. If I have problems, i am contacted quickly and the problem is efficiently solved.

This product allows me to automate my teams calling when new applications come in, my team just has to be available to receive the calls. This product also allows for my team to manually dial as well and I can review calls at my leisure.

Puntos en contra:

There are a few issues with individual extensions that have not been ideal for my company, however the support here is phenomenal and from my understanding it's on the list of improvements.

Annette B.
OWNER en EE. UU.
Seguros, 2-10 empleados

BEST SOFTWARE OUT THERE FOR SMS, TELEPHONY AND BEST SUPPORT

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I NEEDED A FLEXIBLE TELEPHONY PROGRAM FOR MULTIPLE SALES AGENTS IN MULTIPLE STATES WITH TEXT CAPABILITIES AND MANY OTHER FEATURES AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE FOR NEW COMPANY. ALL OTHERS WERE RIDICULOUSLY PRICED AND REQUIRED UPGRADES FOR FEATURES THAT ALOWARE MADE STANDARD.
THE SUPPORT IS UNMATCHED AND SPEED OF HELP IS TOO!

PRICE!!! EASE OF USE AND SUPPORT IS UNBELIEVABLE!! THEY ARE SO FLEXIBLE TO HELP WITH CHALLENGES AND CHANGES I NEEDED FOR MY BUSINESS AND VERY QUICK TO SUPPORT ANY ISSUE

THERE'S NOT ONE BAD THING I CAN SAY HONESTLY

Comentarios: Customer Support - A+
Quality of Product & Service - A+
Price - A
Pleased Clients and Staff - A+

The customer service at Aloware is outstanding. Because of that, despite not having a sliver of tech aptitude, I was able to describe with layperson lingo exactly what we wanted and needed our system to do, and the team at Aloware made it happen. And I never got that thing that most tech experts seem to do, they subtly insinuate that unless you understand tech talk, we don't want to deal with you. Perhaps I'm paying too much attention to customer service with my praise, but I just cannot help but feel satisfied having happened upon Aloware. As for the caliber of their product, it does exactly what we were told to expect. What else could we ask for. No, I'm not related to the owners, I am a crotchety old guy who rarely compliments my kids, let alone submiting a review for a company for doing what they're supposed to do... But Aloware doesn't just do what they're supposed to do. They go above and beyond, patiently describing (several times if needed) how to setup and use their service. If you're one of those business owners struggling with the concept of throwing their landline phones in the trash, where they belong, and making the overdue switch to internet based phones, then you're fortunate to be considering Aloware. There's no need to equivocate any longer, pull the trigger and sign up for Aloware today.

Puntos en contra:

I'm sure there are cons, however I've yet to encounter one.

Justin F.
Justin F.
Guest Experience Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados

Consistent Hospitality

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Consistent experience and accessible information across our enterprise.

As we have multiple agents managing the same guest Aloware allows us to seamlessly integrate all guest communications into a single source vis their integration with our Property Management Software, Guesty.

Puntos en contra:

Mobile app has bugs such as needing to be open in the background, and find old conversations is not easy.

Brandon H.
Brandon H.
Sales & Marketing Associate en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Quick, Organized, Helps us Close!

Comentarios: Very good!

Lists are so easy to navigate, can send mass texts, emails, and do quick calls. More importantly it's very easy to maintain these lists and update leads.

Puntos en contra:

Upload templates became difficult on certain computer.

Daniel A.
CEO en EE. UU.

Just Started Using

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We needed a back office software to be able to track our recruiting system, inbound-outbound, CRM, and just give us the ability to know where our business is at all times, and that is what aloware gives you!

I love the ability it gives us to track our AI Calling and keep everything streamlined, simple and easy to use, your customer service is on point when we have questions, and so far i look forward to really growing our recruiting systems using your software!

Puntos en contra:

There has not been anything we have ran into yet that i could say negative about the software, it has done everything we were looking for and its been great so far!

Brandi R.
Director of Customer Success en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to set up and sync to Hubspot

5,0 el año pasado

We needed a phone system to sync to our Hubspot account and record our calls and texts to the customer contact. This was an easy solution that gives each CSM and Sales rep a personal line and logs their activity through the desktop or app.

Puntos en contra:

There were a few hiccups within setup such as having team members use my line, but support was quick to help me correct the issues that were primarily just user error on our part.

Joel N.
Manager en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados

1 year update

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Great customer service during my learning curve

Easy of use and great features for any business looking for a dialer. Less expensive than other options.

Puntos en contra:

Call recording features had some issues but we solved them

Mark B.
Coo en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Washify COO review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Admittedly the decision to go to the product was based on the CEO making that decision but the decision was intended to address a problem that Aloware wasn’t really suited for completely solving. And we had changing administrators on the project for a number of reasons that was not Aloware’s fault. For that and other reasons the product not been fully implemented yet

That it had the potential for a lot of flexibility in call routing, recording and text messaging

Puntos en contra:

It was cumbersome to implement. And some things that should’ve been straightforward with more complex than expected

Jean-emmanuel L.
Co-Founder en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great software with unique integrations

5,0 el año pasado

Aloware is the only contact center software that seamlessly connects to Guesty and Slack. These integrations were a key feature for us. The software is easy to use, and scales well with our business.

Puntos en contra:

Downloading data for the creation of reports is very slow (often doesn't work for large datasets). Changing a contact is on Aloware does not work well if the contact has been pulled from another integration, the Guesty integration is not 2-way. The cost is high compared to other similar software.

Andrea D.
Tech support supporvisor en Canadá
Desarrollo de programas, 11-50 empleados

Neutral customer

4,0 hace 3 años

Easy to use, the new app is a big plus. Can have multiple lines

Puntos en contra:

The line connexion with customers is not so good

Jimmy C.
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados

Aloware and anoosh

Comentarios: Great

Aloware has worked great for my business. I recommend it to anyone. Anoosh is great there. Highly recommend

Reporting and routing sometimes off . But overall still great

Chris F.
CEO en EE. UU.

Awesome platform

Comentarios: Very responsive

Best calling platform out there, and they keep adding features!

Puntos en contra:

Minor ui/ux issues... Nothing else was a major issue at all

Hayato H.
Hayato H.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados

Hands Down The Best Dialer We've Used

5,0 hace 2 años

My experience with Aloware has been nothing but outstanding. Prior to Aloware we were struggling to maintain day-to-day operations due to the lack of support and data organization. Transitioning to Aloware was seamless, and we are now able to scale exponentially thanks to Aloware. I couldn't be more happy with the decision to go with Aloware, and can't thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] enough for their efforts to make our operation much more efficient.

Puntos en contra:

I really don't have one that I can articulate. Every problem we've had, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] worked extremely hard to fix immediately.

Sk S.
Independent Consultant en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Aloware automated our outgoing calls

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We were working with our Financial service where we offer customers mostly from USA insurance solutions and we were looking for a solution preferably web based and affordable to make calls and send SMS to our customers and we found Aloware perfectly matches our requirement. So we signed up and got great help from their support team to set up and run properly.

- Easy to use web based feature. - Excellent for small and medium scale businesses. - Easy CRM integration with most of the leading CRM softwares. - Easy SMS and Call tracking.

Puntos en contra:

- I have not found great deal of cons to write here but may the pricing can be a little bit lower so that a lot of small businesses can afford.

Diana L.
Marketing manager en EE. UU.
Práctica de la abogacía, 11-50 empleados

user

4,0 hace 3 años

i love the function of the software. Tracking and automation is great.

Puntos en contra:

The software is not extremely user-friendly there are lots of menus to click through and it is not extremely inherent where to click through.

Luis R.
Call center en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great for my call center

Comentarios: great experience

Easy to use, you get everything you need in one platform. and easy to understand

Puntos en contra:

I haven't try the crm, there is not much that I don't like

Tally S.
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 2-10 empleados

Aloware Review!!

5,0 hace 3 años

functionality! Many helpful features and creative uses. Makes marketing tracking super easy and automated

Puntos en contra:

would be great to have video tutorials on how to use

Anthony P.
super en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 11-50 empleados

Great Product

Comentarios: it has been a GREAT overall Experience

It easily lets you monitor multiple numbers and track productivity

Puntos en contra:

Have not found a con yet. It does everything i want it to do

Chris H.
sales manager en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Prefer Aloware to many other similar products

Comentarios: Very well designed platform

Ease of use, customer service with company

Puntos en contra:

that more companies dont use it i have to bounce back between too many.