Opiniones de PRO Sitemaps

Sobre PRO Sitemaps

Easy-to-use solution that helps you generate and maintain site map for your website.

Descubre más sobre PRO Sitemaps

Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

PRO Sitemaps tiene una valoración global de 5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 2 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (2)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Has utilizado PRO Sitemaps?

Filtrar opiniones (2)

Victoria
Victoria
Freelance Writer en EE. UU.
Redacción y edición, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

The Quickest Way to Create a Sitemap

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This was the ideal solution for me. I created a small(ish) blog, which has now grown, and this software prepared a perfect sitemap for me. I am 100% happy with it.

If you have a website or blog, you need a sitemap, so search engines can index and find your pages. I had no idea how to do this for my site, but luckily I found this software and it was as easy as inputting my website address and a sitemap was produced! Once uploaded to my site, it worked fine and produced no errors. The free version works if your site has less than 500 pages, which mine did when I started using this software. If you want to get your site online and visible as soon as possible, give this software a try. I don't have any complaints.

Puntos en contra:

No cons to this - it's quick, easy and works fine.

Torikul
Torikul
WordPress Developer - SEO Expert en Bangladés
Internet, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

PRO Sitemaps is so simple but powerful, helpful as well

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It was good, I've used it so many times and the software was able to make me happy every time. There is nothing critical here, even a non-tech person can do this without any previous experience.

Creating an XML sitemap is super easy for an SEO expert, but it is a bit difficult to find out an outstanidng sitemap creation tool. I tried PRO sitemaps, it's so simple and was able to provide what I was needed.

Puntos en contra:

The only cons I can think about is its pricing, I don't think it is worth it. As well as, free plans are not too good, there are very limited benefits they offer on the free plan.