15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Book Like A Boss

Sobre Book Like A Boss

El software definitivo para reservar citas y vender servicios. Pregunta por las 5 principales características que ninguno de los competidores ofrece.

Descubre más sobre Book Like A Boss

I love how customizable it is and how you can integrate payments. I've looked at and tried many different booking software options and none of them have the features for the price that BLAB has.

Puntos en contra:

Limited integrations and confusing workflow when you are setting things up are Book Like a Boss's biggest downfall.

Valoraciones de Book Like A Boss

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Book Like A Boss tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 342 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Book Like A Boss?

Filtrar opiniones (343)

Jason
Jason

Great Scheduling Tool

4,0 hace 3 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Steven
Steven
Attorney At Law en EE. UU.
Práctica de la abogacía, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

The BEST Appointment Scheduling and Product Sales Program, Hands Down.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: BLAB has made booking our time a breeze and has also improved our sales numbers. The site we created for our business (Company Plan) sells itself with testimonials, videos, and about us sections. It really is a spectacular product and the best booking site on the market.

The customizability of the booking pages is where this software shines. It is beautiful, intuitive, and offers so many options that you really could use it as the homepage for your business. It allows booking free appointments, products (with credit card payments), and even subscriptions. Having About Me, Testimonials, Videos, Photos, and a Google Map on the booking page - with all colors and fonts customizable - is a game changer. I really can't say enough good things about BLAB. And the customer support is spectacular.[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the rest of the team are INCREDIBLE. They are responsive, quick to implement changes, and are always improving the product. We came from Acuity to BLAB and will never go back. Never.

Puntos en contra:

There's really nothing we don't like. In a market full of booking programs, BLAB stands head and shoulders above the rest.

hace 3 años

Thank you so much Boss! We work very hard to be the best and when we read a review like yours it gives the whole team tremendous energy1

Gisele
Instructor en Canadá

Review for Book Like a Boss

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I've used other booking calendars, but have suck with BLAB for years.

The integration is so simple for a WordPress website. What I love the most is that it's in real time and customers can take the responsibility for cancelling or rescheduling.

Puntos en contra:

The aesthetics can be improved a bit more and support at the time I needed it was a slow.

Maggie
Owner en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Wish it had more features

3,0 hace 11 meses

Clients can easily schedule. Clients get a confirmation email and reminders.

Puntos en contra:

Not customizable, and the calendars do not automatically get connected with new package options.

hace 10 meses

Hey Maggie, thanks for leaving a review! Would love to know what features you are missing. What do you mean by not being customizable? We are known for being more customizable than any of our competitors. We don't automatically connect your calendars every time you create a new package since every package is different and you may not want to automatically connect each one. This is the first time we are hearing that that is an option someone would like. Also, we allow for unlimited calendar connections, something our competitors don't offer. Happy to hear your feedback support@blab.co Thanks!

Paul
Marketing Director en RU

Book Like A Coach

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Great product. The company listens to feedback and feature requests. I'm a few years in and they've continued to improve the product and add new features.

The ability to set appointment scheduling rules so clients can book appointments or purchase coaching packages which fit your work week. Plus you can create different booking pages for different packages or purposes.

Puntos en contra:

The page designs are limited but you can always design a page in wordpress or other & then embed the booking function in the page.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

A great product that always works and expands with your business

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I've had a great experience being a BLAB user over the years. The company keeps adding new features and updating existing ones, meaning they are very responsive to customer needs and bugs that come up. I appreciate their growth strategy and attention to customer service, and know the booking and scheduling side of my business is in good hands! And it's great that I can use the software for more than just one-on-one meetings. It can do a lot.

BLAB is reliable and just works. What may be most exciting about the software from my perspective is the ability to set up a variety of individual and group services (appointments, classes, events) and easily take bookings and get paid. The company keeps adding features and improving things, and the customer service is top notch. This is software I trust and have done for 5+ years now.

Puntos en contra:

It can be less than intuitive to customize booking and reminder emails. In the past I've had to do text bookings just to make sure I was getting what I thought I'd be getting.

Yann
Yann
Consultant en Finlandia
Medios online, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

The All-in-One Tool for Booking Appointments, Interviews and Coaching Calls (and Getting Paid)

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have been using Book Like a Boss for a few years now. I have tested different scheduling tools and I have always come back to Book Like a Boss...and now I have done that for good! It's a very solid options, which I regularly use to schedule appointments and virtual meetings, book podcast interviews and organize consulting calls. I definitely think that Book Like a Boss is one of the top options in the scheduling tool landscape.

There are several features I really like about Book Like a Boss. First of all, there's its overall ease of use. It's easy to navigate through the different sections and carry out the first steps such as connecting and syncing a calendar, creating and customizing an event/appointment, and to connect a payment getaway like PayPal or Stripe to Book Like a Boss. Secondly, I really like the fact that Book Like a Boss can be used not only to schedule appointments, interviews and virtual meetings, but to actually get paid for calls too. You can actually get paid for them before the call takes place, which means that you won't have to chase clients for payments afterwards. Additionally, there's your personal Book Like a Boss page that you can create and add multimedia content (e.g. video), as well as testimonials, FAQs, and more, to it. Another feature I think is valuable is the ability to add custom fields to a form someone needs to fill out to schedule an appointment – you aren't limited just to name and email address, but you can ask for other things. Then, there are integrations. It's possible, for example, to connect Book Like a Boss to tools like Google Calendar, PayPal and Zoom to create a workflow that lets people see your availability, schedule a call – and pay you for it – and have a Zoom room be automatically created for the call.

Puntos en contra:

One thing that I think could be improved is the customization power users get for their Book Like a Boss page. For how things are at the moment, all pages by different users look pretty much the same... it would be able to have greater options to choose from when creating the page.

Shahara
Lead Attorney en EE. UU.
Práctica de la abogacía, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

A good way to manage appointments.

4,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I have used BLAB for more than 5 years. I do like the product and it has improved over the years. We mostly use the product to manage scheduling consultations.

I like that it is easy to use and implement. It is user friendly and we are able to implement quickly.

Puntos en contra:

Configuring the booking pages are difficult. There are some functional issues that make it difficult to work with. You cannot change the layout of the pages and the reminders.

michelle
Health & Wellness Coach en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Boss gives me peace of mind

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Everything has been intuitive and effortless. I just lock in my personalized settings but once then bam- I’m off and running. Thanks guys!

I love the way BLAB takes care of all the administrative tasks behind the scenes so I can focus on providing my best for my clients. Boss takes my business to “a whole ‘notha level”.

Puntos en contra:

I may need to dig deeper in the awesome tutorials or just reach out to my BLAB rep, but it’d be convenient for me and my clients if there was an option to book recurring 1:1 coaching sessions. I saw that there was a way to do that for events but haven’t yet found the tutorial for 1:1s?!

Suzanne
Founder en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Great booking software and first website

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Fantastic. Great company and great product. Highly recommend.

I've been using Book Like a Boss for 4 years now. I often recommend it to my clients for creating a first webpage with all the e-commerce functions and appointment scheduling they need to get up and running with an online business. It's easy to use and understand, it works great, and the team is always releasing great new additions in functionality.

Puntos en contra:

It would be nice to have a few more options for sections for the home page.

Sherri
Sherri

Such a great tool!

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: The team is very responsive. Usually within 24 hours and most of the time within an hour or two you will have help. The on-boarding is great.

Ease of setup and ease of use for my contacts.

Puntos en contra:

The client side needs an overhaul. It would be great to have clients remembered instead of them being listed 19 times (for example after 19 bookings) in the dashboard. I’m not asking for a full blown CRM but this is definitely what I like least.

Riccardo
Wood Crafter en Italia
Arte y artesanía, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

The perfect solution to schedule appointments or sell services from the same platform

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, my experience with Book Like a Boss has been great and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a scheduling tool for their business.

There is so much I like about Book Like a Boss that is not easy to know where to start from :D First of all, I like the fact that it gives users the ability to create a page that can include the different types of appointments or services you may be selling as well as customer testimonials and videos. It is an excellent way to briefly showcase what you do, what you are all about, and what you sell. Then there is the customization power you get. You can create and customize most things: appointment types and duration, confirmation/thank you messages, the branding of your Book Like a Boss calendar, and even decide whether you want to display the calendars for all your events or even the one (or ones) of a specific one (or ones). Same if you would like to embed it to your website, you have the ability to decide what gets displayed and what doesn't get displayed to users. You can even use SMS reminders, or sell memberships, group classes or recurring classes/events. Plus, Book Like a Boss has quite the array of integrations so you will be able to use it with many of the tools you may already be using in your business.

Puntos en contra:

I think the one thing that is missing from Book Like a Boss compared to some of its competitors is a mobile app. It would be great to be able to manage things and even contact people (with the web version you can already do this) with my smartphone so that I wouldn't always be dependent on my computer.

Mohammed
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Been using for the last 5 years!

5,0 hace 10 meses

My biggest need was to allow my clients to schedule different types of appointments with me. While there are multiple other booking tools that exist, this was the only that allows me to sync with all 6 of my email addresses for pulling my availability and to schedule to just the one that is relevant to this business. While that's why I had initially went with BLAB, their implementation of how good the booking pages look, embeds, reminders, custom fields, reschedule as top notch. And they keep coming up with new features that are actually useful. They have fantastic support, and a very active and helpful user community on Facebook. Great company and great product. I have also set up my wife when she started her Nutritionist business.

Puntos en contra:

I'm still waiting for them to give us a proper CRM :)

Ryan
Real Estate Photographer en EE. UU.
Fotografía, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

The only booking software that has worked for me

5,0 hace 11 meses

As a service business I have services that cost different amounts and take different amounts of time to complete. Book Like A Boss has been the only software I've used so far that I was able to easily customize not only the prices but the length of times that each service took for my clients and space out the appointment booking accordingly and automatically.

Puntos en contra:

I wish there was an app version of the booking page that your clients could download and book you right on their phone. Also, I wish it was easier to track transactions and able to export all the appointments for a client for each year.

Oyekunle
Oyekunle
Digital Marketing Consultant en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

It just Works!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: BLAB has been a game changer for my business. I am able to easily make bookings, cancel/reschedule, etc. Best part? It syncs with Zoom so a unique zoom link is always generated whenever someone books a call with me.

I have been using BLAB for years now and it's amazing!!! It completely changed the way I take bookings. I love the fact that it has a 2 way sync so I can easily block a time slot on my calendar and it's automatically blocked via BLAB. Also, their support is amazing and makes sure to solve any issues you have

Puntos en contra:

Nothing so far. It's been a breeze to use. They do not have a mobile app but I work mostly from my laptop so that's not a problem for me.

Terikka
Consultant en EE. UU.

No better booking app!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My biggest challenge was not putting all my offers in front of one visitor. I have 3 different client avatars and they don't all need to see the same things. With the ability to create unlimited offers/landing pages, I could create distinct offers, with distinct links for the right clients. That was such a needed feature for me.

With Book Like A Boss, I don't have to worry about scheduling appointments, selling my services, or creating my booking page from scratch. This is an all-in-one solution for me to be able to land more clients and get more sales. I can create unlimited offerings and landing pages, and I can sell physical products, digital items, or even my skills. This is so much more than a booking platform!

Puntos en contra:

The only thing I would like for them to add is the ability to create distinct terms and conditions for different types of offerings because although there are common themes all of my offerings are not universal.

Owner en Trinidad y Tobago
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

BLAB Review - Worth looking into!

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: I invested in BLAB for a few years now and have really enjoyed working with them.

I use Book Like A Boss primarily as a way to receive payments from clients. With their recent integration with the company, Clover, they really stand out. Super easy to setup different types of payments with differing subscriptions or times of payment.I haven't used them as a scheduler, but will definitely look into this. I see their platform as having many options and details that other simply don't.

Puntos en contra:

There isn't much not to like with BLAB. They innovate regularly. I love them.

Suzanne
Executive Coach en Tailandia
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Took my business to the next level...

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: The interface is very intuitive and easy to use.

It removed many barriers for clients, made the user experience smooth and simple, enabling them to manage things from their side. Also, being able to create buffers between bookable sessions has been life changing for me, creates a discipline that I would struggle with if booking clients in manually. This means that I am properly ready for each session, instead of bouncing from back to back bookings. I also like how you can set global calendar settings so you don't have to repeat this part of the process.

Puntos en contra:

I would like to charge in multiple currencies as my clients are based across many locations. I'd like to create some products in USD and others in different currencies. My business bank account works with multiple currencies, so I would like to charge in different currencies

Genevieve
Web Developer en EE. UU.
Internet, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Decent product but requires an alternative backup solution

4,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: The company prioritizes shiny objects and "features" over people actually being able to use their product. They do not care about the disabled community.

It's very easy to get started and to set up new options.

Puntos en contra:

I have to use Calendly as a backup system because BLAB doesn't care about users with disabilities. I've brought it up numerous times over the years, but their staff does nothing about it. Their code actively makes forms LESS accessible to people with disabilities. People with disabilities can NOT use their forms, which makes us lose out on business. So I have to use Calendly as they are the only ones who have a usable system.

Rachael Woolley
Rachael Woolley
Mindset and Health Coach en Noruega
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo

A brilliant scheduling system

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: An all-in-one platform that allows for scheduling of discovery calls, group calls and one-on-one paid services. It is an easy to use system and the calendar view shows all my appointments for the coming week or month ahead.

Book Like A Boss, was simple to set up and is easy to use software. I like being able to create different appointments and customise them for my needs. For example, 60 minute or 90 minute calls. This software allows me to schedule free coaching calls and sell my coaching services. I have been able to customise Book Like A Boss to my brand. Also, able to change calendar availability either globally or for each appointment separately.

Puntos en contra:

I am unable to create a package or service that consists of 2 different appointment times, for example, 6 calls at 60 minutes and one call at 90 minutes.

hace 3 años

Thank you so much for your review! Please note that you can create unlimited packages so you can have one for 6 60 minute calls and 1 for 6 90 minute calls and with our copy feature it would take less than 60 seconds to set up.

Laura
Laura
Owner en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo

Book Like a Boss NOW!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I'm very happy with the Book Like a Boss. Tutorials are excellent, easy to follow, and they continue to add more. The tech support people are friendly, fast, and efficient.

Easy to learn and use even for nontechie people. The tutorials are great. The customer service is fast and helpful! The software is versatile, I'm able to create different products and appointments easily. I can have different price points and easily set up coupons for special pricing events. I can clone appointments and products then edit the details for a new product/appointment easily and quickly.

Puntos en contra:

All the choices were a little overwhelming at first - brand colors, home page, add video, there are so many ways to personalize the account. I found the tutorials, and moved through them. I s and was able to follow the clear instructions.

Director en Nueva Zelanda
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

The ultimate in online booking systems...

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: My experience with Book Like a Boss has been outstanding... the ability to offer clients their own ability to make and cancel appointments without the need to notify me, has saved me many hours in administration every week, giving me more time to focus on services I can offer to enhance profit.

I have run several small businesses where online booking was the dream... but once I was referred to 'Book Like a Boss' my goal was finally achievable. For the vast majority of purposes this booking system is easy to navigate, offers extensive flexibility and options to bookings for either the individual or group, along with seamless integration to Outlook calendar.

Puntos en contra:

There are only a few moments of hesitation with this system, where appointments created aren't displayed online until the appropriate links are made through the 'embeds' link, but once this is understood I have found it amazingly easy to created multiple diaries for different days and town in which I work each week.

Tamica
Tamica
Leadership Development Coach en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, Trabajador autónomo

Worth every penny

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Book Like A Boss has made scheduling one on one sessions, group sessions, webinars, and workshops easy. Their software is extremely easy to learn and the video tutorials are fantastic. I have been able to schedule webinars with ease, take payments, and overall just run my business much more efficiently. Other people struggle with piecing together 2 or 3 different apps to do what BLAB does. I am an absolute fan.

This is one of, if not the, easiest software that I've come across for booking. Everything is pretty intuitive but when you don't know how to do something, it's easy to find the instructions or a video. And it does SO much. Products, classes, meetings, groups, it does it all. Fast and easy.

Puntos en contra:

I would love if I could customize the bio for each product or service. Maybe the ability to add team schedules. I would also like if the coupon or discount amount didn't show up as revenue.

Jonathan
CDO en Canadá
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo

Scheduling with Style

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Wonderful company, great team of people behind the product - offers good flexibility for those wanting to display their schedule on their own site or on an included bookme url

I love how this tool also gives users a dashboard to display their services - works great for people and entrepreneurs who haven't the time, skill or money to put a website up

Puntos en contra:

The interface for setting up various services is a little clunky and poorly laid out in a few places - it could also use some additional features like polling for group meetings

Dana
Dominatrix en Canadá
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Best booking system I have tried.

5,0 hace 10 meses

Overall so good. Clean, easy to work with, can customize to a larger degree than most I get compliments on it all the time. It looks high level.

Puntos en contra:

I find the reminder emails are not as fully customizable as I would like. But still do a good job.

Jonnie
Digital Marketing Director en RU

Great service - great support - I love it

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Does what it says on the tin. Easy to use. Nice personal customer service from the team that actually built it. Has never let me down.

Book Like A Boss is such a great product. The ability to set up both paid and free appointments is really handy - especially with the payment solution baked in. It connects up to lots of service direct and can also link to Zapier for other requirements. More than anything the service is excellent. I use it and I recommend it all the time.

Puntos en contra:

Perhaps your main homepage gets a bit cluttered when you have lots of options for people to choose. However I normally link direct to the specific meeting choice so not really a factor.