Opiniones de Twilio

Sobre Twilio

Twilio proporciona API simples y de pago por uso para que las empresas creen aplicaciones de voz y SMS escalables y fiables para web y dispositivos móviles.

Descubre más sobre Twilio

The documentation of Twilio APIs is very clear, and the pricing is easily understandable. Their services are reliable and easy to integrate into your own projects.

Puntos en contra:

It can be difficult to find your way around the website. Even with documentation, setting up functions can be confusing.

Valoraciones de Twilio

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Twilio tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 301 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Twilio?

Filtrar opiniones (301)

Sam B.
Sam B.
Partner en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Twilio is great, but the learning curve is greater

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Because I don't make any changes to Twilio on my own, the barrier to entry requires me to rely on third-party developers to fulfill all my requests due to my technological limitations. While this could be considered a good thing, as most business owners should not be screwing around with their phone system, it does mean that I need to be reliant on a third party to help make the Twilio implementation I dream up. When everything is set up correctly, I never have issues with Twilio. That level of reliability means a lot when it comes to a business phone system. Because of this, I wholeheartedly recommend Twilio to any business. Just be prepared to take a deep dive into the learning curve or hire a third party.

Twilio has set the bar pretty high with the customizability of telephony. You can do incredible things with Twilio. From a simple phone tree to complex actions that integrate other applications with the likes of Zapier and other no-code services, the sky is the limit for most small business owners to create great solutions.

Puntos en contra:

The downside is the learning curve. In comparison, I consider myself tutorial literate when coding and setting systems up. I can't seem the find the ability to build proficiency in Twilio. And while this is my own doing, it is my only con. Twilio is incredible. For whatever reason, I have difficulty handling the tweaking on my own.

Pius E.
Founder en Uganda
Internet, 2-10 empleados

Twilio

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Twilio helps me send transactional SMS messages to my users, which is its important role for my business and it nails this. However, to get more out of it, I use it for marketing to certain user segments as well and it performs brilliantly. Overall, I am happy with Twilio.

Twilio easily integrates with multiple 3rd party services out there. With a simple Zap in Zapier, you can build multiple workflows that trigger operations on your Twilio accounts such as sending out mass SMS or transactional SMS to customers. Twilio has exceptional deliverability in so many countries around the world. So no matter where your recipient is, Twilio can pretty much reach them.

Puntos en contra:

Twilio has a steep learning curve if you do intend to get the most out of the products. You can cover a lot with simple API and Zapier, but to get the most from it using "Programmable Communications" needs some level of expertise. And this is where Twilio really showcases its powers. Unfortunately without a certain level of expertise, you will not get to that. Personally, as a NoCode builder, to overcome this I had to hire an expert to help me get the most out of Twilio.

Data Admin Manager en EE. UU.
Investigación, 11-50 empleados

Twilio with REDCap integration

3,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, I use Twilio because it is the only messaging system that allows me to integrate into REDCap, but there is definitely room for improvement.

I like that I can connect the phone number with REDCap so that I can schedule my survey links to be sent out automatically multiple times a day.

Puntos en contra:

I do not like that multiple phone companies are blocking Twilio numbers and it is causing issues with research project compliance. I continue to also get a ton of error messages daily but can't view with number it was being sent to that had the error. I am also not pleased that there isn't an easy 2-way messaging system created.

Ed S.
CVO en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Affordable 1:1 SMS messaging that natively integrates with Chili Piper and Marketo Engage

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Experience has been positive and great

Extremely affordable option to send 1:1 SMS meeting reminders in conjunction with Chili Piper and increase show rates to hard earned appointments set by our sales reps as well as send 1:1 SMS marketing messages via Marketo Engage

Puntos en contra:

Doesn't have 2-way, bi-directional texting capabilities when a prospects responds via text to either our meeting reminders or marketing messages

Julien D.
Julien D.
CEO en Costa Rica
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Amazing powers - not for anyone

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: We did our transfer from Dialpad to Twilio after seeing the price difference + all the missing options (automation and integration) Dialup was missing. We faced a huge issue when we realized we had to code our own phone system to be able to receive or send sms and calls. Happened at a moment where the firm didn't have the time to read the 3000 pages tutorial offered on Twilio. Our transfer made our whole phone system out of service for 3 weeks. We finally found other companies offering what Twilio should offer : a basic interface to the basic needs of a phone number (call + sms). This workaround finally made the deal much less advantageous than expected. We now pay almost the same price as we were paying with Dialpad, for a less powerful interface.. until we have the time to focus on building our own app to use it.

Twilio can do absolutely everything you need to do with a phone number. Automate, Record, SMS, Call, Chatbot, Integrations, Number verification.

Puntos en contra:

Very complex to setup. You absolutely NEED to know how to code. No easy user software available to simply use your number from day 1.

Rick K.
Rick K.
Owner en EE. UU.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Twilio fills a niche for us

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall we like and will continue to use Twilio. We used it for a small side business and was easy to work with. My developer liked using it though it seemed like the only option out there at the time.

Simple to use product (as an end user) that seems to usually work and has the options we need.

Puntos en contra:

It's still a VOIP phone service so every so often the sound quality is perfect and it's gone down like any phone service can.

Luis C.
Luis C.
Chief of Support en México
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Twilio is a great tool for cloud comunications

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: It has been a superb experience, their support team is exceptional, answers quickly and clearly.

Programable video, call recordings, creation of meeting recording compositions, everything works very well.

Puntos en contra:

Some API callbacks are a bit unclear, but were clarified by their support team.

Bhabishya B.
Bhabishya B.
Sales Manager en Nepal
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

One of the best software for SMS marketing but high pricing

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

I like everything about Twilio. It's very to get started with and easy to use. They have well documentations and can be integrated with multiple software which I love. And the thing I like the most is that they give free trial. And it's very easy to create new account within Twilio.

Puntos en contra:

What I like the least about this software is that there aren't much features compared to few other similar software I have used. And also the pricing per SMS is high compared to few other websites I haves used in the past.

Saira Y.
Saira Y.
Automation en Pakistán
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo

Saira's review on Twilio

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Twilio is the best app for message broadcasting, message scheduling, call recording, data distribution, etc. I personally recommend and suggest my clients and customers use it.

Call recording and analyzing agents' performance is the best option that I enjoy while using Twilio. This software is very easy and less expensive to use. As well as we can easily integrate with other web apps to make the workflow more fast, more accurate, and more fluent to enhance our business.

Puntos en contra:

The admin interface is a little bit complicated, Twilio should enhance the user experience for admins would be great.

Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Web Designer en Italia
Fuente de la reseña

The most effective way to set up transactional SMS

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: My experience with Twilio has been very positive. With twilio I was able to very quickly configure the SMS notification system of the LMS platform I was working on. From that moment on, the system continued to work without unexpected events.
Recommended.

I really appreciated the simplicity of configuration and the reliability of the service. Once activated and configured, Twilio always worked as expected and never failed to send SMS.

Puntos en contra:

To use Twilio you need to implement it within your own app or use a third-party automation system such as Zapier or Integromat.

Abhinav J.
Developer en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

One of the most Powerful and Useful Platform in the World

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Twilio is a great tool with a lot of Custom Features that can be plugged in to solve various business problems and provide value addition to Businesses.

Twilio provides a great level of services and is super easy to use. I personally used its WhatsApp API and Messaging API in my various Company Projects. It has a simple-to-understand API Documentation and powerful library support to get started with.

Puntos en contra:

In Twilio for WhatsApp, the only downside I faced was it doesn't provide actual WhatsApp API which if provided could be of great help to me as new features of WhatsApp API takes time to come on Twilio.

Joel H.
Tech Lead en EE. UU.
Medios online, 11-50 empleados

Outstanding Platform for Businesses Using WhatsApp

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall it has been positive so far. We are launching our software globally now and so far they have been a solid partner in the countries we have been going to.

We used Twilio to be the backbone of custom cross-platform messaging software we built that connects people in different countries around the globe. We used it to send automated messages alerting the users that someone in their area wants to talk to them and then to continue to facilitate the conversations through our software and the WhatsApp API protecting the user's identities. The API was very easy to use. The hardest and most challenging part was getting set up and approved by Facebook to get our WhatsApp numbers. The system tracks if messages were delivered which is great and we can see responses come back in as well, not the message content itself mind you, but that a response was sent. We also leverage their email platform which added another communication platform to our system. All in all, we are excited about our partnership with Twilio and look forward to continuing to work with them.

Puntos en contra:

The only challenging issues we had really involved WhatsApp and getting them to verify our Facebook Business listing, then approve us for a WhatsApp number and finally approve our message templates so we could use Twilio to send messages through their platform. I wouldn't say any of that was Twilio's fault and their staff was excellent at doing everything they could to help us. The only thing I would like to see is a better more laid out navigation on their admin dashboards. You have to click into menus to get to a sub menu to then scroll around and try to find what you are looking for. It would be nice if they had a master link tree like Amazon does on their AWS dashboard.

Founder en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Twilio also has a couple of secret super powers!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: An amazingly well built product -- we rarely if ever had reliability issues -- the Twilio Functions were an especially useful post-purchase feature discovery -- so much so that we still use that even though we don't do any texting. We also sometimes use FracTEL, since they beat Twilio on pricing 3:1 for 1-800 texts *and* had MMS 1-800 support long before Twilio.

* super easy to configure multiple accounts for billing purposes * * Twimlets are a great way to experiment with product &/or prototype quickly - https://www.twilio.com/labs/twimlets * Twilio functions is amazingly easy way to either extend power of tools such as Zapier &/or avoid having to use AWS Lambda, etc. -- it's a super cool hidden feature - https://www.twilio.com/docs/runtime/functions * They have an auto-stop feature if you accidentally send too fast -- e.g., we accidentally created an infinite loop of texts between two phone numbers -- which they auto-stopped at about $20 (in three minutes). There are likely other Twilio features hiding in plain sight -- poke around -- one of those rare cases where reading all the documentation is likely worth it

Puntos en contra:

* the login process can be annoying * help sometime takes longer than 24 hours * configuring multiple sub-accounts is confusing at first * not all functions can be done via UX -- some require API calls -- curl scripts were our goto

Renan S.
Renan S.
Web Developer en Portugal
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

The "magical" DIY (Do It Yourself) communication system

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: After 2 years using Twilio services, mainly phone and messages, I can say I am so happy I found this solution to handle my communications.
It is so flexible,
Although it has been a little bit complicated sometimes to self-learn about online phoning systems it saved me from a lot of hassles I wanted to avoid.
The best benefit you get is the ultra efficient support service

With Twilio you can start from scratch to build your own online communication system. I didn't know so much about VOIP before and it is true I had to learn a few things. So far I have been able to use my Twilio french mobile number fully online even whenI need to travel abroad - with all mobile services you can expect (voice, SMS, MMS). The pricing is light and the global user interface makes the whole systme pretty easy to manage. I only use a few features from the platform but the possibilities are huge ! And they are always working on new services. And as Twilio is now really recognized as a communication company you can find additional software apps very easily and even documentation, I am thinking of the softphone app I am using on my mobile or desktop for instance.

Puntos en contra:

I could customize a personal solution because I had time to test different options and as a developer I could code stuffs if needed. I am not sure everybody can do the same without technical skills.

Ian B.
Director of Marketing en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

So easy it almost seems too easy.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We use Twilio Programmable Voice for a number of different use-cases. It is used to create trackable phone numbers for ads, internal phone/sms systems for sales/support and also integrated directly with our marketing automation platform, Autopilot. All of this had a fairly steep learning curve for a non-developer, but taking the time to do the work through Twilio (rather than a 3rd party software built on top of Twilio) has saved us a large amount of money and preserved a great deal of operational flexibility by preventing unwanted layers in our broader communications stack.

Twilio programable voice lets you build localized internet phone systems using numbers from anywhere in the world. I don't know of another comparable solution that isn't just another interface built on-top of Twilio. More importantly, it lets you customize these phone systems in every way imaginable (from drag/drop coding in Studio to custom apps) in just a few clicks. In terms of cost and flexibility, it is the clear winner in this space.

Puntos en contra:

The product is trying to become increasingly friendly to non-developers, but it is still really positioned as a developer-first platform. It is a true platform technology, which is the root of most of Twilio's benefits – but that does come at the cost of being intimidating/less user-friendly to non-developers.

Regina B.
Configuration Specialist en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

Powerful Call Management

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: I have had a great overall experience with Twilio. Call quality is great, the users have the option to switch between bridge dial (using a physical phone linked to Twilio) or voice over IP calling. Implementation is relatively easy and call management is done in the cloud so it can be done from anywhere.

We use Twilio in conjunction with Groove (Twilio is Groove's voice provider). It is an awesomely powerful software for call center-like call management. The voice provider lives in the cloud so Twilio is very easy to implement and get up and running very quickly with minimal development. It is pretty intuitive but has a learning curve for less tech-savvy users. The help articles are well-documented.

Puntos en contra:

Twilio is very powerful, but could use more features, like the ability to have conference calls and drop off the conference call without transferring the call somewhere else. The ability to call someone, then conference in another line on the current call is not available on the platform which could be a deal-breaker for call center use.

Chirag S.
CITO en EE. UU.
Seguros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Reliable text notifications for customers

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We've had great experience with Twilio. Our users sign up for text notification and we use Twilio to deliver them information. That experience has been well-received by customers. There's more to Twilio than that but texting is what we use it for. The system barely ever goes down and always shows us accurate information of our usage.

Barrier to entry is so low; it's so easy to get started with Twilio. It took us one afternoon to test it and we were running production-grade systems the same week using Twilio. It's documentation is so good that we don't need to call into support for anything. Billing is clear and analytics is clear as well. We have enjoyed Twilio.

Puntos en contra:

There isn't anything I don't like about Twilio. I do feel that Twilio can create widgets for non-technical customers to sign up customers for text notification. We have development staff that understands Twilio well enough. I do see small mom-and-pop shop owners who'd love to keep customers informed of sales through text messaging. If Twilio advertised more or somehow helped such audience, that'll be really neat.

Brandon M.
Brandon M.
Creative Strategist en EE. UU.

Powerful Control of Marketing & Data Analytics For Text, SMS & Video Sending

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Wonderful people, always replay within a few hours of my late-night support emails. Reducing the bills is fantastic, and the tool plugs and plays with everything else nicely. Super happy with them for sure!

Love their COSTS... Some of the lowest in the industry, gives better control of budget. Utilizing Twilio we were able to navigate away from other tools that were costing us hundreds of dollars a month in per minute or per text overage fees. Provides more numbers at a cheaper cost per month by far, the whole system is powerful, inclusive, integrative of all tools and solutions through zapier and webhooks, and just a powerful system.

Puntos en contra:

The UXI is a little heavy, when creating sub accounts and viewing the analytics, it is so powerful you can get lost, but that is a very minimal issue for I am sure someone with more knowledge can fly through the site and know what they are looking for much faster.

Head of B2B Product en Singapur
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Best Communications API for Voice and SMS

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, it's highly recommended that every startup or business should go with Twilio as their backbone communications layer. Recently they added more services like email through SendGrid, so it is really powerful.

Using Twilio services for programmable voice and SMS means that we do not have to build that infrastructure, and can build features on top of that at a quick speed. I like how reliable the services is, which is a major draw and value for money with the costs. At occasional times when there are issues, they are resolved speedily. The team is super friendly, and will always be there to help answer our problems. Otherwise, the API documentation is great and easy to implement.

Puntos en contra:

It doesn't work or work so well in places like China though, which is understandable. The admin console is largely usable but can include for features for less tech savvy people, understandably, not really their audience.

Manuel D.
Manuel D.
Business Office Manager en México
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados

Amazing programmable number service

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: We have been able to deploy a whole Marketing Center, phone automation with payments systems. Call recording for training, conferences and waiting lines.

The service has many good features, the guides are easy to use and you can start deploying from day one. The Studio flow helps a lot if you do not have knowledge of programming, the customer service is also great. There is a lot you can do with Twilio no matter the size of your business.

Puntos en contra:

It can be overwhelming because the tons of features, is it much better if you at least know for sure what you want to start

Lacie T.
Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Twilio integration

4,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Our overall experience with Twilio has been great. The set up and implementation of Twilio in our office was extremely easy and we haven't experienced any issues using Twilio so far. I like that there's a specific phone # attached that looks like it's form our area code and office. Our patients can text us at any time and we have never had any missed texts or communication issues.

We currently use this software that is integrated with our ChiroHD Software system. Our team utilizes Twilio daily and appreciates the convenience to easily communicate with patients via text.

Puntos en contra:

I don't think we are using the full functionality of the product due to it's integration inside ChiroHD.

David S.
David S.
CEO en Canadá
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very good product with one major problem that won't affect a lot of people.

4,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: It's working for us, and I don't think I'd move, as I assume we would have similar problems with other text message vendors and they'd have less clout than Twillio would when it comes to solving the problem.

A powerful telephony software that only charges you for resources you use. This works great for us, as we don't currently need a massive amount of resources. It powers all our text message needs on our internal software platforms.

Puntos en contra:

The only problem we've faced is several carriers have started blocking non-standard TLD links. No failure, not message, the text messages disappear into the ether. Twillio has been less than useless in helping solve this (I suspect because our usage is so low they don't really care) I feel like this is a really niche problem that won't affect a lot of potential users, so I've still rated them fairly high and would probably recommend them too.

Jeff D.
Jeff D.
Principal en EE. UU.
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 2-10 empleados

Great for Triggered Text Message Notifications

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall, very happy. Great value for the money. Would highly recommend.

We've been using this system to send text notifications to a distribution list when someone visits our website and completes a form to request information. We typically receive emails from clients who send 3-5 similar, if not identical emails to multiple tour operators. By dramatically decreasing our time to contact the potential client and answer questions via email or over the phone, we saw a marked increase in booking conversions. Using the Zapier integration between our Website form tool "Gravity Forms" and Twilio, we now can respond to online inquiries a matter of minutes, and secure a booking before our competitors can even open their email.

Puntos en contra:

In the Zapier setup, it is a bit of hit and miss to get all the custom text to layout like you want in a single text message.

Ramindu D.
Ramindu D.
Software Technical Lead en EE. UU.
Software informático, 10.000+ empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

One of the best platforms for call/text integration

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have led teams that integrate Twilio as a text notification service for various events from medication adherence to support ticket alerts.

Twilio provides a very straightforward interface to programmatically integration calls and texts in to software applications. Configuration and set up is super easy, and Twilio provides a variety of options for regions and countries to set up your phone numbers for. They provide a number of SDKs in popular programming languages, making integration super easy.

Puntos en contra:

The price point for calls and texts are a bit on the high side. Some of the more complex configurations might be a bit hard to set up, although their documentation IS quite thorough.

Philipp D.
Director en Mauricio
Logística y cadena de suministro, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Full-fledge communication platform for any complexity of business

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

We use Twilio as a cloud communication platform and we found here all the options required for our business. API Integration with other software is well done also.

Puntos en contra:

Pricing for phone numbers is some regions are high. Interface is not intuitive in the beginning.