Opiniones de Whistle Messaging

Sobre Whistle Messaging

Whistle es ideal para hoteles que buscan una solución sin contacto de comunicación con los huéspedes. Se integra instantáneamente con los sistemas de administración de propiedades.

Descubre más sobre Whistle Messaging

I was able to integrate Whistle pre-covid, and thank God I did.

Puntos en contra:

Guests tend to get "annoyed" by the texts and tend to opt out.

Valoraciones de Whistle Messaging

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Whistle Messaging tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 129 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (129)

Ordenar por

¿Has utilizado Whistle Messaging?

Filtrar opiniones (129)

John R.
John R.
Front Office Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados

Great Product for price

Comentarios: Good

user friendly interface Customizable messages

Puntos en contra:

Wish there was a way to organize messages (like different categories, etc) we send upwars of 200 a day sometimes so this could be helpful

el año pasado

Thanks for the positive review, John! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Happy Whistling!

Corey S.

Alternativas consideradas:

Non-intrusive, real-time, guest communication is critical to our success!

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, Whistle is critical to the success of our operation. Because our resort is so small, our staff is often pulled in many different directions, and do not have the luxury of staying tethered to a specific workstation. With the Whistle Mobile App, we are able to stay in real-time contact with all our guests, even if we're up on the floors cleaning rooms, or out on the deck cleaning the pool, etc.

A majority of people in the world prefer the platform of text message when communicating with anyone. Now, we have the ability as a hotel to have this level of communication with our guests. We use this software to prepare our guests for their arrival, complete their digital guest registration, provide real-time feedback in regards to their experience and prepare them for departure and hopefully, their eventual return.

Puntos en contra:

I wish the artificial intelligence was a little more intuitive. Whistle gives you the opportunity to prepare hundreds of FAQ's and their appropriate responses. The idea is that as your guests being to ask these repetitive and simple questions, Whistle can learn the typical response and automatically reply, taking this routine but demanding task off your plate full of responsibilities. Unfortunately, like an unsure but capable new employee, it is constantly looking for approval before providing the correct answer it already knew. Doesn't save much time if I have to "ok" everything that I already told it to say...

Carol K.
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 2-10 empleados

Numerous software bugs experienced

3,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Whistle Messaging is a helpful tool when it's working but bugs in the software have repeatedly caused user frustration and required considerable time and involvement on our part to resolve the issues.

Ability to interact with guests and staff via one messaging service.

Puntos en contra:

We've experienced numerous bugs with this software and have spent a considerable amount of time reporting the issues and troubleshooting for their support team. In some cases, the issues have been resolved and then reappear at a later date. In almost every case, when we reported an issue the support team responded that it was working fine. The issues were only acknowledged after we invested our time to test, troubleshoot, provide screenshots and documentation. Despite their promises to let us know when an issue was fixed with a new release, we have not received follow up communications.

Dean J.
CFO en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados

Whistle While You Work

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Our overall experience with Whistle is we will never live without it. I highly recommend anyone in the Resort/Hotel service business to get hooked up with the software. It will make your life so much easier!

Whistle software has greatly enhanced communication throughout our Resorts. Both with internal customers & staff but also with all of our guests. Guests just LOVE the ability to text our front desk and our front desk staff LOVE the ability to get information out to all guests or just some guests instantly. This communication has increased our boat rentals, length of stays and even our concierge services. I would not run a Resort without Whistle!

Puntos en contra:

I cannot say there is anything I dislike about the software. However, it could do more tasks within the software, and we have spoken with the company about the possibility for them to adapt the software to our needs. This is not a Con, as what the software was built to do, it does very well. We have simply asked them if they can make it do more to fit a need in our Organization, and they have responded, which is really a Pro!

Dan M.
Fuente de la reseña

Fantastic platform, continous improvement and innovation

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Having been with a previous texting service that was more expensive and less functional, we could not be more pleased with the Whistle product and team. It's legit easy to use and does everything we want it to!

1. The integration into our property management software (PMS) that allows us to send-out pre-arrival texts to our guests each day. 2. That we can send follow-up messages post stay that include a link to our TripAdvisor page.

Puntos en contra:

I honestly cannot think of any features of functions of the software that I do not like.

el año pasado

Thanks for the positive review, Dan! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Happy Whistling!

Tania P.

Great communication tool

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We have definately increased productivity of our front desk operations with this additional communication tool. We are able to better communicate between the housekeeping department and with Guests. It allows us to be more efficient in our daily operations as we are not spending as much time on the phone.

We liked the ability to be able to communicate with our guests in a faster more efficient way. They didn't need to call us with requests, it could be texted. The Automatic responses set up in the system also helped to answer the everyday questions of Guests without us having to repeat the same information over the phone. It streamlined our processes.

Puntos en contra:

It doesn't have a lost property feature which other products offered. If a guest left something in a room, the item could be recorded in this program and thus further streamline the process. Other products offered the ability to have the picture of the item, the address of the guests and the tracking info once shipped all recorded in the program.

el año pasado

Thanks for the positive review, Tania! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Happy Whistling!

E scot F.
Innkeeper / Owner en EE. UU.

Game Changer for My Staff

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Set up was easy and support has been great. We needed support to get up and running but haven’t really needed them since—and that tells me it’s well designed product.

The fact that so many templates can be created and scheduled to go out makes my staffs job so much easier. They don’t have to remember to confirm arrival times or make sure that guests have all their contactless check-in information. We also love the automated review requests based on their response—the AI that is built in has increased the percentage of reviews we get by over 100%. Guests comment all the time that they felt so taken care of and half the time, it’s not even us manually texting them!

Puntos en contra:

There are a few things you have to sign into the desktop version to update. That is expected though and has not really been a problem, accept when you want to change something fast on the phone app.

el año pasado

Thanks for the positive review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Happy Whistling!

Claus L.
Director of Accommodations en Canadá
Hostelería, 201-500 empleados

Whistle Mania

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: From the very first day I was in touch with "Whistle", I was impressed. The immediate follow-up and service was great. The set up was smooth and timely and we were up and running in no time. The system is user-friendly and efficient t and our staff loves it. We are currently exploring implementing Whistle into our F&B as well as Golf Divisions..so stay tuned. Thanks for what you do and keep up the good work:)

The ease of implementation as well as ease of use...not to forget the fact that our customers love it too

Puntos en contra:

That I didn't get it sooner is my main disappointment.

el año pasado

Thanks for the positive review, Claus! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Happy Whistling!

Ali B.
Operations Manager en EE. UU.

Game Changing Software

5,0 el año pasado

I love how easy it is to use to communicate with our guests. The automatons have been so helpful to our business especially during covid.

Puntos en contra:

I would love it if they added the option for email templates.

el año pasado

Thanks for the positive review, Ali! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Happy Whistling!

Matthew O.
President en Canadá

Great guest communication tool

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Excellent guest communication tool. Timely (during Covid), but sure to be a great tool well after the pandemic as well.

The ease if use and initial start-up. Maybe most importantly, our guests love the system and how quickly they get responses to their queries and service requests.

Puntos en contra:

Dashboard could be a little cleaner and less busy, but otherwise very good.

el año pasado

Thanks for the positive review, Matthew! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Happy Whistling!

Jessica M.
Fuente de la reseña

Great guest communication tool, with a few tweaks/updates could be amazing!

4,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: It's brought us forward in the ways we relay information and has allowed guests to ask questions prior to arrival so we can make sure we're all on the same page.

I think whistle has significantly improved our communications with guests.

Puntos en contra:

1.) Super annoying that a name I type doesn't delete after messaging that person. I have to backspace to look up next guest. At least put an "x" at the end of the bar to make it easier to clear. 2.) Also, please stop censoring names like "Dick". I was extremely embarrassed when I typed "Hi Helen & Dick..." and it changed his name. We are grown adults, we do not need to censor anything. I typed "you can sneak in and steal some cookies" and it censored "steal"?! 3.) Lastly, when I message a guest, it doesn't show up in the current messages that are open until the guest messages back. It is inconvenient, as I'd like to know by looking at one place all 8 of my check ins for the day were messaged. 4.)It appears photos can be part of a template of text but it doesn't work that way, I end up needing to send another text with the photo which is annoying because we use our phones and photos can't be labeled. So when sending floor plans, I need to squint to make sure I have the right one and I'd rather just have it go with the text in the template. 5.) Once a message from a guest comes in and it's escalated, if you go in to acknowledge the message, you have to take a 2nd step to click on and off of it in the other tab. And it still continues to whistle on other devices like my computer or my husbands phone, ipad etc. 6.)it's really annoying that I can't send our guidebook with the short identifiable name, Whistle rebrands that link and customers are afraid to click thinking its spam

Mackenzie B.
Fuente de la reseña

A great tool for streamlining communications with our guests.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Very pleased, it is a valuable asset to any small hotel especially when managed remotely by a small team. It helps maintain personal connection in a time when that is becoming increasingly challenging.

As a boutique hotel with a very small staff and unconventional operations, Whistle has made communication between myself, my staff and our guests much more efficient. As an adaptation to Covid-19, we have modified our property to run with a contactless, self check-in model and Whistle automatically provides our guests with the information they need immediately and improves the guest's overall experience. As it is 100% my responsibility to ensure the guests questions and issues are addressed promptly, at all times of the day, it is a relief to know I have this tool as support.

Puntos en contra:

The only issue I have encountered is that if one of my staff members (typically housekeeping) opens a message from a guest, it no longer shows as unread on my platform. There have been several occasions where I have missed an important notification because it was already read and not translated to me by my team as typically this happens on their day off or with something that is not their responsibility to attend to. It could be improved with improved communication between myself and my staff but it would be nice to know that messages with only show as READ as I myself have read them, regardless of if my staff has opened them on their device.

el año pasado

Thanks for the positive review, Mackenzie! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Happy Whistling!

Jordan D.
Innkeeper en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Efficient and approachable multi-tasker's dream

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall the experience with Whistle has been great. The response time for our guest services is near-instantaneous as we can now respond to requests or questions while working on something else.

The best part of the Whistle software is its approachability. By utilizing the texting app on a guest's phone, our guest services become just like they are texting a friend. It is great to see guests progress during their stay from short, sometime pointed communication, to adding emojis!

Puntos en contra:

At first, the dashboard was a bit cluttered and therefore there was a bit of a learning curve. Navigation became easier after some use. However, I do wish there was more definition or contrast in the dashboard. This would greatly improve "quick-glance" reference as often front desk staff is multi-tasking.

el año pasado

Thanks for the positive review, Jordan! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Happy Whistling!

Sandy W.

Adds a Personal Touch to Social Distancing

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Guests like the ease during their stay. Prior to arrival, they MUCH prefer a text to a phone call--our calls are seldom answered, but the texts almost always are. The first day we used it we tried to run a charge that had an outdated credit card date. We called the guest--no response. We tried Whistle (then a new tool) and the guest called us back 30 seconds later. We knew then it was a winner.

When we reopened last year, we put a lot of processes in place to keep our guests and our team safe. Unfortunately, many of these changes meant less interactions with our guests. Whistle lets us interact in a safe way--while actually offer BETTER service. Guests frequently mention how easy we are to reach, and how quickly we respond to requests.

Puntos en contra:

It is frustrating that hitting the 'return' button automatically sends your comment to the guest, even though there is a 'send' button at the bottom. When responding to a complaint, the text is typically longer and I'd like to break it up by a space (but not break it up so much that the guest thinks that sentence is my only response). Also, it seems like when I click on a guest name, the page 'hiccups' and I get the guest below the one I've clicked on. I've learned to be careful and check the name before I send the message.

el año pasado

Thanks for the positive review, Sandy! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Happy Whistling!

Rod F.
CTO en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Everything that we required and more

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It's been a pleasure, to say the least. There are a few key members of their operation that differentiate it from the rest. Quick action and tickets around for a day or two rather than 3 weeks is something that I can't speak enough about.

The features and integration is something you can only find in the much more expensive products. If you have a custom application, this is your solution. The API is flexible and with a team behind it who actively searches and destroys bugs for breakfast. The automation feature has increased our ROI substantially, and adding custom fields with the API makes even transactional SMS/Whatsapp messages possible.

Puntos en contra:

There is a learning curve, but I don't think there is a way around that. It's come a long way in the last two years, and I wouldn't say it was too hard to catch on.

el año pasado

Thanks for the positive review, Rod! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Happy Whistling!

Kamila C.
Front Desk Receptionist en EE. UU.

Makes communication a breeze

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, this is a great way to keep in touch with our guests staying at the hotel and for them to communicate with us, it makes everything much more easier and convenient for both staff & guests to communicate without having to come to the front desk. A welcome text is sent out for the arrivals on the day of, a mid-stay text is sent and when guest is leaving they get a departure text as well. Very well done system.

I like that I'm able to communicate with guests so simply & guests are able to communicate any problems, concerns and feedback without leaving their room, just a text away. Especially now during this whole pandemic, it makes both the guest and the staff feel more comfortable when they do not need to come down to make a request, complaint or have a concern. I like that you're able to set up and customize the texts that are sent out to the guests - makes it more personal.

Puntos en contra:

Before the updated whistle, I did not like that you could not organize the requests from guests to know what is done/ taken care of and still needs a follow up. Since the update they have listened to suggestions and improved incredibly. Makes everything so organized.

el año pasado

Thanks for the positive review, Kamila! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Happy Whistling!

Kayla M.
Property Managament en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados

Easy to use

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: My overall experience with Whistle is a 10/10. I would definitely recommend it to any business looking for texting software to use within their employees or to reach out to clients.

I love everything about this software. I wouldn't say there is a negative side when using. Working with a lodging company and be able to communicate with our guests, owners, and vendors makes everything so much easier. Not many people like to pick up the phone and call to ask a simple question. This helps a lot with fewer incoming calls coming in when we are busy. You can also set up templates for questions that get asked often which is really nice to have.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing at all. Everything is easy to navigate.

el año pasado

Thanks for the positive review, Kayla! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Happy Whistling!

Kitt M.

My customers and I are happier than ever with Whistle

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Very easy set up, good directions and very quick response from customer service (although you have to text and wait for a reply). I am very happy.

This is a great product, even for a small Inn like mine. It is the only method of communication that gets an immediate response and makes guests feel like they have a positive relationship with us before they even arrive. I purchased this to be able to easily confirm arrival times and eating restrictions for guests without having to spend hours on the phone, particularly since nobody wants to answer potential robo/sales calls. I had no idea that guests would also use it to ask questions and let me know about any concerns or issues that they have, so that I can address them immediately. It is also nice because I can respond to the texts on my computer or phone easily and don't have to step out to take a call.

Puntos en contra:

It is taking me a while to learn about all of the features, but this is no different than other software.

el año pasado

Thanks for the positive review, Kitt! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Happy Whistling!

Rebecca M.
Operations Manager en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Need further interaction to provide fair review

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I am finding it to be more and more useful as I become more familiar with the product. I believe once I take the time necessary to focus solely on the features I will find it to be hugely beneficial to my property as a whole.

Automated messaging is hugely helpful with communication with our guests! Integration with our current program was simple as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was invaluable in setting us up!

Puntos en contra:

I cannot honestly evaluate any negatives as I do not have experience with other products to form a fair comparison.

el año pasado

Thanks for the review and feedback.

Kyla A.
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Helped streamlined our communication with our guests!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The daily number of phone calls had drastically increased last year and it was becoming more & more difficult to catch them all. The Whistle program has increased our personal contact with our guests while lower the call volume.

Love the AI feature. Still adding options as we continue to use. We had a third party help with set up but since using it, I have made adjustments and had no difficulty. We did wait to sign up until Whistle was compatible with our reservation system. The chat feature added to our website, has cut down on phone calls and missed reservations. We have not yet used the tickets or tasks, so I have no opinion for that.

Puntos en contra:

After using Whistle for a little over a month, the only con so far is with the integration with our reservation system (RezStream Cloud). In this continued pandemic, guests are constantly cancelling and moving their reservations. The integration is minimal, so those changes don't get synced. However, it is quite easy to delete or edit the reservation in Whistle. It's just another step added :( I hope that in the future the integration will be improved.

el año pasado

Thanks for the positive review, Kyla! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Happy Whistling!

Jeff A.

Quality Product with Great Features

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Great product love how all features have been thought out for practical uses in the industry.

We are in a mixed use property where are concierge staff provide service to both hotel guests and building residents. This system allows both to communicate easily with the Concierge.

Puntos en contra:

Setting up some features is a bit complicated. Better assistance in getting these set up would be appreciated.

el año pasado

Thanks for the positive review, Jeff! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Happy Whistling!

Barry H.

Great Results and Operations Ease of Software

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We have had a most positive experience with Whistle. We began researching for options contactless hospitality solutions for maintaining the finest guest service during the COVID-19 pandemic and for other reasons. We are pleased thus far with the product.

The ease of utilizing the software on desktop , mobile devices and the various options for interacting with our guest. The software also offers the ease of communicating with other staff members and assigning tasks to staff members to quickly resolve any housekeeping or maintenance issues for our guest in a timely manner. A positive result of this ease of communication reduces radio communications that could previously be overheard by our guests.

Puntos en contra:

We have no complaints with this product and are actually looking at utilizing other features that are available at another pricepoint.

el año pasado

Thanks for the positive review, Barry! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Happy Whistling!

James H.

AMAZING AND A LIFE SAVER

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I bleed yellow and green. I drank the cool-aid and could never imagine my operations without Whistle.

I was able to integrate Whistle pre-covid, and thank God I did. It is an amazing product that not only simplifies my work day, but communicates with guests that has never been able to be done before without be intrusive. From confirming check in, e-check, no surprises when a guest shows up with more than their reservation states, fix concerns or errors before they happen, and be available for a guests questions that they may have been embarrassed to ask in person.

Nothing. Any request I have asked as been implemented. They make it perfect

el año pasado

Thanks for the positive review James! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Happy Whistling!

Katie R.
Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Whistle makes communication convenient for our staff and our guests.

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: It works; it does what it's supposed to do. It helps us keep organized, written contact with our guests in a way that is both convenient for our staff as well as our patrons.

Since whistle is integrated automatically with our reservation system, it does so much of the work for you. Also, with the automated text feature, we are able to make sure our guests know when they're being charged, when they're arriving, and when they are expected to depart, all without lifting a finger; efficient! It makes contact-free and late-night check-ins super easy and is a convenient outlet for guests to reach out to staff when they need assistance. Since the app is available on mobile, I'm also able to monitor the incoming and outgoing texts even when I'm not at my desk.

Puntos en contra:

There is already so many things this software does that we do not even utilize. We are very comfortable with the texting feature and are not looking for anything beyond that.

Lindsey N.
Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Whistle helps connect us directly with our guests

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: When COVID hit, we needed a way to be able to communicate with our hotel guests the ongoing changes and safety information that was important to the hotel. Our employees were spending hours a day on the phone explaining things to guests. Whistle cut that time down to nearly none! We are able to be in touch with the guest in a personal way while also letting them know important safety and hotel policy information. Our guests love it too as they feel like they have help at their fingertips!

Whistle is super easy to use and implement. The automations that we were able to set up help us to communicate with our guests without adding more to our staffs workload. We were up and running in just a few weeks! The user interface makes it easy to navigate and manage ourselves, but whenever we have had trouble the Whistle team has been quick to respond and resolve our issues.

Puntos en contra:

There are a few glitches here and there with the software, but overall we love it.

hace 12 meses