Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Wellyx

Wellyx fitness, salon & spa software helps your business grow with intuitive, simple and feature-rich tools.

Descubre más sobre Wellyx

Filtrar opiniones (2)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Wellyx antes?

Filtrar opiniones (2)

Clive P.
General Manager en RU
Entretenimiento, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Fantastic Software, definately added significant value to our business.

5 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Wellyx have increased our efficently and reduced our admin by around 25%.

The features are very comprehensive and varied, from built in 2 way SMS and email to app notifications and prospect management. The greatest thing is the software is easy to setup and use, and the support is very good. I can call and speak to someone if needed at any time.

Puntos en contra:

I have looked at lots of softwares and have purchased several in the past, and i must say this is the best i have seen. There is not much i can say is negative about Wellyx. They are also adding more and more features which makes the software event better.

Atilla S.
Duty Manager en RU
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The CRM for health clubs!

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Pleasantly surprised. Had soo many bad experiences before I have just shocked how easy & seamless it was to transfer our data across and my members never even noticed.

Extensive features, support and flexibility. I get a clear picture of my members and my revenue. I'm really starting to love the leads module and how it has reduced our admin work by over 50%.

Puntos en contra:

The software has so many new features every few months I don't really have any. In would like WhatsApp integration but that I am told is coming soon!