Sobre Wellyx

Wellyx fitness, salon & spa software helps your business grow with intuitive, simple and feature-rich tools.

Descubre más sobre Wellyx

Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Wellyx tiene una valoración global de 5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 3 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (3)

Clive P.
General Manager en RU
Entretenimiento, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Fantastic Software, definately added significant value to our business.

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Wellyx have increased our efficently and reduced our admin by around 25%.

The features are very comprehensive and varied, from built in 2 way SMS and email to app notifications and prospect management. The greatest thing is the software is easy to setup and use, and the support is very good. I can call and speak to someone if needed at any time.

Puntos en contra:

I have looked at lots of softwares and have purchased several in the past, and i must say this is the best i have seen. There is not much i can say is negative about Wellyx. They are also adding more and more features which makes the software event better.

Atilla S.
Duty Manager en RU
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

The CRM for health clubs!

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Pleasantly surprised. Had soo many bad experiences before I have just shocked how easy & seamless it was to transfer our data across and my members never even noticed.

Extensive features, support and flexibility. I get a clear picture of my members and my revenue. I'm really starting to love the leads module and how it has reduced our admin work by over 50%.

Puntos en contra:

The software has so many new features every few months I don't really have any. In would like WhatsApp integration but that I am told is coming soon!

Isabella G.
Manager en Pakistán
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It's very thrilling to come upon an app like Wellyx.

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: We've gotten off to a great start automating our routine using Wellyx. From access control to monthly payments, we use this software in practically every area of our gyms. The Client Portal gives customers enough options to manage their contracts and class reservations.

If you run a large fitness center, it's ideal because you can control everything. It's as simple as remembering your customers' class times or keeping track of their bills and payments. That is, without a doubt, an extra. I'm particularly impressed with this software because it was designed with the gym's dynamic in mind, both administratively and in terms of client interactions. The layout is fantastic! Colors, data, and the overall presentation.

Puntos en contra:

I did not find any cons in this software yet. This is just amazing software to manage your business.