Sobre PeopleForce

PeopleFirce es un software de gestión de recursos humanos todo en uno para la gestión de los talentos de la empresa, la contratación, el rendimiento y el tiempo.

Descubre más sobre PeopleForce

Readiness to integrate our requests all in 1 with personal requests.

Puntos en contra:

Visual design of the system, lack of broad functionality in the mobile application.

Valoraciones de PeopleForce

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

PeopleForce tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 41 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado PeopleForce?

Filtrar opiniones (41)

Paolo
Paolo
Head of HR en Italia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

The best ATS I can desire

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Last but not least, talking with PoepleForce staff is always like talking to a colleague.
They are effective, willing to help, cheerful and to the point. They are always there, helping out with every issue or raising improvements for you to the dev team when they spot something that can work better.
I had the occasion to chat with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (they called me) and I had a blast talking about the product, what I like and dislike, how things may be impoved, but also chatting a bit about music and stuff. If that's not customer orientation, I don't know what it is...

I stumbled onto PeopleForce by a message on LinkedIn. I was actively searching for a new way to track applications. I had a process in place based on a board and a set of email templates and what I wanted was basically a simple, configurable tool to automate most of the tasks I was doing manually. PeopleForce fits like a glove. It's not overly engineered (in terms of process), it's configurable and it has just the right amount of automation. Basically I accelerated the same process I had in place tenfold, with some nice additions like the ability to leave scorecards for candidates, add tons of metadata and sending assessment tests. Beside the product, I really love the agile approach with this product: new features are baked in constantly, mostly by introducing small, frequent changes instead of releasing but disruptive ones. This makes for a product that's constantly improving, remaining familiar and usable all the time. May seem like a minor thing, but to me that's how products are supposed to be developed.

Puntos en contra:

The cons are to me pretty trivial. The interface and UI may need some more testing. No bugs to be found, just a bit of interactions that may be smoothen and visually speaking its good but not "OMG I'm in love". This is not a show stopper and I'm pretty sure it will improve over time. Despite the team is incredibly responsie to proposals from the customers, I had to wait a bit for some requests to be taken into account, but in the end everything was always delivered.

Alternativas consideradas: Teamtailor, Recruitee, SmartRecruiters, LinkedIn for Business y Greenhouse

Razones para cambiar a PeopleForce: Since it's less opinionated. You can build your own workflow with it, it provides just the right amount of automation, it's configurable for your use-case and it's simple to get started with. Also it has a complete and well documented REST API.

Polina
HRD en Chipre
Fuente de la reseña

HRCM i work with every day

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: overall i like it and do not plan to change

helpfulness of BDM readiness to integrate our requests all in 1 with personal requests easiness to reach team

Puntos en contra:

speed of development customer support - sometimes just skip the request not wiling to help and find the option

Alternativas consideradas: Breezy, Hurma, BambooHR y Notion

Razones para elegir PeopleForce: inability to adopt our assessment flow

Software anterior: AssessTEAM

Razones para cambiar a PeopleForce: willingness to integrate the best appraisal tool readiness to hear and help

Yana
HR People Partner en Ucrania
Juegos de azar y casinos, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The best software of the latest that I use at work

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I have been working as an HR for 2 years with this software, it is very convenient, functional, fast and understandable

Functionality, design, process optimization, large selection of templates

Puntos en contra:

Everything is good, for me there are no cons

Alternativas consideradas: Hurma

Razones para elegir PeopleForce: The old software was less functional and limited in use

Software anterior: CleverStaff

Razones para cambiar a PeopleForce: your software turned out to be more attractive

Edward
CEO en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Review

3,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Overall looks like it is fine product .

Puntos en contra:

We are new and it been 2nd month and we still didn’t setup a tool. I am happy to share more.

Alexey
Chief Production Officer en Chipre
Juegos de ordenador, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to install, but devil is in details

4,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: We use it, it solves our basic requirements, but not all of them. We are forced to move the onboarding process from PF to Jira as in PF it is not very useful, based on our first experience. Still, it is good and quick to set up solution for a team

At first look, it is very user-friendly. It helps to visualize your company structure easily, you can track all vacations and sick leaves. Impressive

Puntos en contra:

It has a lack of documentation. In different languages, there are different topics available. Plus they mostly describe just very obvious thing and give you no details at all. But when you need better understanding you have to communicate with the support team, and this is not very productive. Moreover, some features, that I expect as default, are not represented or are not very obvious. Hope the team will integrate them soon, as they promise

Alternativas consideradas: BambooHR

Razones para cambiar a PeopleForce: Recommendation from other HR in our industry, plus comparison

Viktoryia
HR manager en Bielorrusia

Review for PeopleForce

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: While we are still setting up the system and filling in information, we are just starting work and it is difficult to answer this question, but the product will definitely solve questions related to recruiting and many HR processes

The product is easy to use, we just started using it, questions arise, but your support team explains everything in detail. With the product, we implement GDPR in the company, I like the function with the request for vacation and day off, it is convenient that there is such an option as a career site.

Puntos en contra:

We are waiting for the opportunity to draw up individual development plans for employees in the system, as well as more detailed onboarding than it is now (we have onboarding for 3 months during which managers and supervisors evaluate employees on a trial period and give feedback)

Alternativas consideradas: Hurma y BambooHR

Razones para elegir PeopleForce: Peopleforce has more features and functionality. We wanted a product not only for recruiting automation, but also for HR

Razones para cambiar a PeopleForce: According to our analysis, Peopleforce has the most suitable functionality for our needs, and the price turned out to be acceptable.We also really liked the presentation of the product by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] after which we had no doubts when choosing a system

Victoria
Head of People Operations en Ucrania

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: There are people behind every system. People are more important than technology. So even if something is not clear to me, I understand that I am not alone and there is a team that will help me quickly.

The system helps me not to spend precious time tracking vacations and sick days and not forget about corporate holidays. The system helps to track goals and manage efficiency to achieve these goals

Puntos en contra:

The features we use have no claims. There are still some modules that we didn't use

Alternativas consideradas: Hurma y BambooHR

Razones para cambiar a PeopleForce: Price, customer support, data security, open-minded team for features development

deniz
Chief Technology Officer en Turquía
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

solution oriented

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Very good at communicating with customer service. It's great to be solution oriented and get the attention needed for problem solving. It has an easy interface that you can get used to in a short time.

Puntos en contra:

I saw a critical feature, but some operations can take time. Images can be improved.

Nikita
Recruitment Team Lead en Georgia
Software informático, 201-500 empleados

Great solution for HR

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Very user-friendly and can easily solve a wide range of problems. I've been using this ATS for less than a year and still haven't found any critical disadvantages.

Puntos en contra:

The interface is a little outdated and some features are not used often.

Gail
VP of Administration en Alemania
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy-to-use, with great features and helpful support.

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: PeopleForce ticked all the boxes for what I needed. Comprehensive suite of features and reasonably priced.

the software was so flexible that I could set it up just as I needed.

Puntos en contra:

Customer support were in a different time zone, which meant I couldn't get help in real-time.

Galina
Chief People Officer en Ucrania
Fuente de la reseña

I'm happy to work with this tool, and my team either

5,0 hace 6 meses

When I looked for the new HRMS, I needed one that could be adjusted to the needs of my team, not the one telling me what our processes should look like. Facing the limitation of building or automating what I wanted to, I was impressed with the flexibility of peopleforce.io, where you can make whatever you need: access rights, automated flows, leave policies, recruitment process, and performance reviews can be configured precisely how you need them. Of course, you have to deal with the settings first, but new settings take just minutes once you understand how everything works. The UI is intuitive, so new users adapt very quickly. I also like the customer support and how the team hears feedback and offers improvements. I highly value Slack integration and multiple report options.

Puntos en contra:

There is always a field for improvement, and I constantly pass feedback to the support team and oversee how the team improves the product. Nothing critical at the moment. The integration with Slack could cover more functions, so I'm looking forward to the updates here.

Alternativas consideradas: bob, Hurma y BambooHR

Kateryna
Talent Sourcer en Polonia
Seguridad informática y de redes, 11-50 empleados

PeopleForce

4,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: We work with the system all the time. It is convenient to load profiles into the candidate database and walk them through the stages.
There is a convenient management and control system for HR tasks.

Recruiting HR management Support team.

Puntos en contra:

Statistics (would like to build various reports in the form of charts and graphs) Extension (There is no way to change the staging without going to the candidate's profile) I would like more flexibility from the developers. To be able to come up with suggestions for improvement, as more often for every suggestion they say "no and are not planning".

Alternativas consideradas: Hurma y BambooHR

Razones para elegir PeopleForce: They wanted to combine recruiting and HR into one system

Software anterior: Jira

Razones para cambiar a PeopleForce: Cost and convenience

Oleksii
Head of Recruitment en Ucrania

PeopleForce - year after implementation

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: We use PeopleForce as the main ATS system for recruitment and HR. So far, I don’t see any competitors with such price and such functionality on the market

I very much like recruiting module. I think there is a big potential to add new features and become one of the best ATS systems on the European market.

Puntos en contra:

I expect more recruiting features to come. The main cons for me are that I cannot fully edit all fields, filters, and reports and fit them into my organizational needs

Alternativas consideradas: CleverStaff, Lever, Hurma y Greenhouse

Razones para cambiar a PeopleForce: Price, functionality, performance, possibility to custom it through our needs, different modules to use

Irina
People Operations Manager en Croacia
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great value for its money!

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: I love the platform. It saves a lot of time on daily HR things. The reporting system is very advanced and offers various options to track the scores.

I love the display, it's simple and clear. You don't need to be a tech person to get around this platform. It's very user-friendly

Puntos en contra:

Birthdays and anniversaries reminders to be sent in SLack. So far this feature is not yet implemented. Sometimes we don't login into the platform every day to check the events and reminders would be super helpful.

Alternativas consideradas: BambooHR, WebHR y OrangeHRM

Razones para cambiar a PeopleForce: PeopleForce offers the same features for way cheaper price

Iryna
HR administrator en Egipto
Aprendizaje en línea, 201-500 empleados

We love

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: The main task is to record personnel, maintain a database of candidates and record the time and vacations of employees. I also really like the reports that are obtained for other departments.

Friendly and intuitive interface, easy to setup, easy to use, great support, good price. The team easily transitioned to using the product.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing special, some functions are missing, but we write to support and in the future they may be created). In general, everything is fine.

Alternativas consideradas: Zoho CRM

Razones para elegir PeopleForce: Because the company has grown and already accounting in tables does not solve business problems

Razones para cambiar a PeopleForce: Price, ease of setup and suitable functionality

Daryna
HRD en Italia
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

PeopleForce has changed my routine dramatically

5,0 hace 6 meses

I enjoy the ease of leave application and time off tracking for everyone in our team&for me as an administrator. It is pretty simple to start using the platform for newbies. Which means no need to spend hours to get acquainted with.

Puntos en contra:

I'd like more features in app. Would be great to show the detailed birthday calendar

Alternativas consideradas: Hurma

Razones para cambiar a PeopleForce: Communication with the PF team and offer made the choice

Inna
Head of HR Operations en Ucrania
Seguros, 501-1.000 empleados

Employee surveys

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: We use PeopleForce to conduct employee surveys. We needed a tool that would meet our needs after the CultureIQ experience. PeopleForce proved to be a good alternative

Simple and clear interface, ease of building surveys, constant support

Puntos en contra:

It would be nice if the survey results were also exported to PowerPoint, but we did not require this at the beginning of use.

Alternativas consideradas: Survio, Examinare Survey Tool, Hurma y SurveyMonkey

Razones para elegir PeopleForce: Change of shareholder

Software anterior: CultureIQ

Razones para cambiar a PeopleForce: Compliance with our specific requirements, willingness to develop under our requirements, price

Jelena
HR en Letonia
Juegos de ordenador, 11-50 empleados

Software for recruitment processes

4,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I like it.

It's good to have software where you can get it all in one. I am using the software for recruitment processes and it is easy to find candidates, create steps for each vacancy, review comments from teammates, and save test tasks. Also, there is a Linkedin plugin. The most perfect thing is support and if you don't have a clue what to do, you can receive support at any time.

Puntos en contra:

There still needs to be some development with tags.

Alternativas consideradas: Recruitee, BambooHR y Workable

Natalia
HR en Ucrania
Internet, 51-200 empleados

review

4,0 hace 2 años

Most of all we like that People Force customer-oriented

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the functions that we need are done later than promised. And some functions have to be returned to do correctly

Alternativas consideradas: Hurma y BambooHR

Razones para cambiar a PeopleForce: We chose People Force because we were promised to write the important functions for us. What was done

Alina
HR-manager en Ucrania
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

PeopleForce can automate most of the company's HR processes. It used to take a few working days to b

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Simplifies many HR processes

HR-analytics, absence calendar, recruiting and many other processes

Alternativas consideradas: Hurma

Razones para cambiar a PeopleForce: The only ones who have almost all HR processes and modify the functions individually for the company

Viktoria
Human Resources Business Partner en Polonia
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Program Review: PeopleForce

4,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: The experience is generally positive. I consider the program a worthy product on the market. I would only advise you to pay more attention to block development.

There are the most important and necessary blocks for our work: KPI, setting goals, 360 rating. The 360 score is completely automatic.

Puntos en contra:

There are several gaps in the software. That is, the idea itself and the idea of ​ ​ this or that block is good, but in my opinion it is not well worked out. For example, you cannot request feedback on colleagues in free form. CPI can be installed, but CPI cannot be installed, for example, no more than 15% For purposes, you cannot set the weight on the total result. I hope the company will improve the program soon.

Alternativas consideradas: Zoho CRM, PerformYard, Profit.co y Leapsome

Razones para cambiar a PeopleForce: Price/quality ratio

Kate
HR-manager en Bielorrusia

HR-review

4,0 hace 7 días Nuevo

People Force is easy to use, simple and straightforward

Puntos en contra:

Poeple Force does not sync with Teams, which is very necessary

Nikolas
IT en Chipre
Recursos Humanos, 11-50 empleados

Amazing tool for HR needs

5,0 hace 5 meses

Many features can be applied to one software

Puntos en contra:

Regarding integration with Slack, it will be nice to have some more commands for example to request a leave,..

Alternativas consideradas: BambooHR y AssessTEAM

Software anterior: LeaveBoard

Razones para cambiar a PeopleForce: Cover all company needs with a good price

Iryna
CEO en Ucrania
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Satisfied with the work of the software

5,0 hace 6 meses

First, this product is easy to use. I can show to my employees how to use product and how fix their time on projects in ten minutes, no more. Second, I am very pleased with the communication with technical support. All issues are resolved promptly and as clearly as possible. I like that I can offer some ideas for product improvement, the support is always ready to listen to them and answer about the possibility of implementing these ideas. The product covers my timesheet needs by 95%. I always have a clear picture of the cost of projects and workload. Moreover, I can see and calculate the efficiency of employees and the effectiveness of projects

Puntos en contra:

Unfortunately, sometimes you have to wait a long time for the software to fix some bugs or inconveniences. For example, the inability to hide laid-off workers from potential project participants. But this is understandable given the large number of requests.

Filiz
HR Talent Executive en Turquía
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Generally positive

4,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: My overall experience has been positive, I haven't had any problems other than getting used to it. I think we should prepare different software templates in ourselves and we should be able to name and edit those templates personally.

Software with a lot of uses as all functional tools are all in one. I was undecided about my overall experience, but then my opinion changed and I didn't have a problem after getting used to it.

Puntos en contra:

Because they offer so many functional software together, newcomers can get confused. I had the same problem and it took an average of 2 weeks to get used to it, but during these 2 weeks the interface confused me.