Sobre Cornerstone HR

Aprovecha su menor coste total de propiedad con implementación menos arriesgada, rápida puesta en valor y más opciones de implementación.

Descubre más sobre Cornerstone HR

It's simple, easy to use/navigate and great for tracking all of your current trainings.

Puntos en contra:

Difficult to navigate and users find it very frustrating to use.

Valoraciones de Cornerstone HR

Funcionalidades
3,7
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Cornerstone HR tiene una valoración global de 4,1 estrellas sobre 5 según las 22 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Cornerstone HR?

Filtrar opiniones (22)

Customer Experience Manager en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones
Fuente de la reseña

We use Cornerstone for all of our training needs and overall it's not bad

5,0 hace 4 años

If you're like me and you work in a larger enterprise company, you'll be using Cornerstone for all of your training needs. it's simple, easy to use/navigate and great for tracking all of your current trainings

Puntos en contra:

There are times where the material may be buggy, but it has nothing to do with Cornerstone but with the trainer developing the material

Software Quality Assurance Engineer en Filipinas
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

An innovative tool for OKR and employee goal setting

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: - It is my first time to use an HR tool intended for OKR management and goal setting, so I have little expectation about the tool. The things that I am really after are the user-friendliness, beginner-friendliness, and good user experience. All in all, to be honest, Cornerstone is not so good in what I mentioned.- While the modules in the Cornerstone are existing, the UI and the workflow can still be improved.

- The tool is easily accessible- Cornerstone has many features for employee welfare, growth, and engagement -- especially for setting OKR and employee goals- Cornerstone also has features for accessing and managing employee documents and applying for leaves

Puntos en contra:

- Cornerstone is never beginner and user-friendly. Can lack documentation from the management as well.- User experience and workflow is not too intuitive for now. Can be improved for faster and seamless transaction and operation

Christopher
Marketing Project Manager en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 10.000+ empleados

Cornerstone OnDemand - Honest Opinion

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great tool if you know how to use it. I personally see it at it's best for education institutions.

I've used this for its various applications internally for my company and its a great tool if you know how to use it. I can see it being great for Universities just from my own perspective. Good for a corporations learning for employees but can be frustrating for the customer who doesn't know what they're getting into. There can be somewhat of a learning curve going in and that takes time on the UX to adapt and use the product which can be a con because they need to use their time to understand when its not as intuitive.

Puntos en contra:

Restating my comment above, the only con would be a customer trying to learn and adopt usage of it which would take up some of their time and could be frustrating and cumbersome if they're not as tech savvy.

Matt
Matt
Human Resources Business Partner en EE. UU.
Software informático, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good product, but need to update support

4,0 hace 4 años

The ability to customize and create templates that work for you and your organization. Its not always perfect but for the most part the flexibility provided was really helpful during our design phase.

Puntos en contra:

The customer support left a lot to be desired. Hard to reach reps, cases took too long to resolve, and at times they just did not match their SLA. Also their community page was hard to follow which made it hard to pull useful info.

Heather
Learning Systems Administrator en EE. UU.

Talent Management at its finest

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Cornerstone is the best and most comprehensive solution that I have seen for talent management. I have used the LMS, Performance, Succession, Connect and Extended Enterprise modules. CSOD continues to make enhancements to their product, especially with Learning, Connect and Performance, but where they are lacking is in enhancements to their mobile app and to their Succession module. While I do find great value in reaching out to their Global Product Support team, it will sometimes take days and even weeks before you get a response from them on a case. The communication to the customer is lacking there.
Additionally, I find that some of the modules, such as Performance and Succession, can be really complex and require a lot of testing and trial and error to get things right. It does help that you are given two test environments (Stage and Pilot) to test things in. The quarterly releases have also gotten better over time, with many resources that can be used throughout User Acceptance Testing and the rest of the release cycle.
Change is not always handled seamlessly for the customer, as we have experienced major delays when our Account Manager was on leave and also our Client Success Manager was out on leave. The people who filled in for them seemed overwhelmed and as a result there was a lack of communication.
Overall, Cornerstone is a great encompassing talent management system and I have not encountered another company that comes close to what they offer.

Tara
Supervisor, Grant Projects en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

An integrated HRIS experience for your employees

4,0 hace 5 años

My institution uses several modules for Cornerstone and as an end-user that is what appeals to me most. I can apply for positions, sign-up for trainings, share kudos with colleagues, and view performance goals and reviews all in one place. I'm really interested to see how my organization leverages the platform in the future.

Puntos en contra:

Cornerstone seems user-friendly at first glance, but this is only the case for the most frequently accessed items. My institution also seems to have regular outages and issues with supporting the system.

Kathy
HR Director en EE. UU.
Contabilidad

CSOD - Great LMS

5,0 hace 6 años

My team and I evaluated and implemented Cornerstone's LMS. We liked the functionality of the product and that it had a social media component which allows users to create communities where they can comment or share content. The vendor was easy to work with.

Puntos en contra:

The transition from sales to implementation was relatively smooth but we did have challenges we worked through related to timing and testing but nothing we weren't able to overcome.

Dylan
HR Officer en
Filantropía, 51-200 empleados

Easy to Use

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I think it is a good product, the only downside is when purchasing the implementations costs are too high, which may dissuade persons from smaller organisations from purchasing.

It looks good and clean, it is very easy for even a beginner to understand. The analytics are also presented in easy to understand formats.

Puntos en contra:

It does not come with enough competencies built in to assist an organisation with building assessment forms.

Grace
Elevate Coordinator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Products to address all phases of employee lifecycle

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: The pros include the great customer service we experience with Cornerstone. All of the people we work with from Cornerstone (Client Success Manager, Engagement Manager, Global Product Support, etc.) never fail to impress me with their ability to build relationships with our team. They're great to work with! In addition, the engineers have always delivered early or on time when we expect custom work to be done to our portal. The cons may be more specific for our unique situation. We have a custom IT subsidiary who is able to program EXACTLY what we need for our HR use. With that as a resource it's often hard to get much buy in from them or others who already use a perfectly working software to switch to an "out-of-the-box" product with some restrictions. It's also proven to be difficult to get the two systems to "talk" to each other. I would definitely recommend Cornerstone products for users who do not have tools in place for their HR processes. They offer great solutions and continue to improve with quarterly releases.

Glenn
HR Administrator en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

Cornerstone HR

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We (I) am open to anything that can make our HR programming easier. This may be more suitable for a company like ADP, but we'll see. - Thank you

The software enables our company along with ADP to maintain and have better control of our Human Resources needs. It is to use and they are very supportive.

Puntos en contra:

The software is a bit complex but most HRIS programs are. One you are up and running it is fine. We have sa trial version for now.

Jaroslava
Learning and Culture manager en Chequia
Diseño, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

corporate HR tool but usable also for mid size companies

4,0 hace 3 días Nuevo

Comentarios: It is helping us with compliance courses - we dont have to care about it, it is automatical. We have all data in one system.

all in one system. they have an integration with Microsoft for viva teams platform - so you can easily connects all of the learning and steudy materials from cornerstone LMS into Viva learning in MS Teams. We are just working on this integration in our company.

Puntos en contra:

quite a robust system, you need an external consultant to help you set up / make changes in set up.

Abbey
Talent Specialist en EE. UU.

Great, highly recommend!

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I personally have had a great experience with Cornerstone, from both a end user perspective and also from a system administrator perspective. Currently, we use the Core, Learning, Performance and Succession modules and each has impacted our workforce and internal workflow processes in their own ways. The thing I love about Cornerstone most is that their releases are filled with extremely relevant and useful upgrades. Other technologies that we use will upgrade their product just as regularly but there will be very little that we would actually consider implementing. Cornerstone listens to their user base and structures their releases in a way to meet the needs of the most request items. They are also very good about the overall user interface to ensure the technology is engaging for users. Cornerstone Support has always provided great direction from major configuration questions to best practice recommendations. When you submit a Care Ticket you typically get a response back within 24 hours and the feedback that is given is clear and concise. The only con really is that it is hard for us to keep up with all the upgrades that are made, but that is a problem that I am willing to have if it means the product is getting better and better!

Yvonne
Yvonne
Instructional Designer III en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Has potential, but it was not used properly

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, if you have good people to get it going then go for it, but if your org isn't tech savvy then maybe you need another software when someone does more of the work for you so you can't mess it up.

I liked the set up for evaluations. I feel like there were areas that could be used to motivate employees and get the right people involved on approvals and moving forward with raises. My favorite part was the badges area which was fun in getting and giving badges.

Puntos en contra:

It never worked like it should. This is not Cornerstone's fault, I think it was the organization who set this up maybe wasn't savvy enough get the settings right. They made lots of errors they had to fix.

Nicolas
HR Training Supervisor and HR Project Manager en Luxemburgo

Completely satisfied on Learning, Performance and Succession module

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Learning module has been implemented 5 years ago and due to good product satisfaction, we decided to implement also Recruiting, Performance and Succession clouds last year. Pros:
Compliance and Regulated Learning tracking
Performance system functionalities
Easy to implement and configure
Good end user XP
Good support from vendor (Continuous improvement vision)
Release every 3 months (important enhancements each time)
This product answers our needs
Cons:
Admin user experience and Recruiting Cloud can be improve
Reports (improvement in progress)
Unavailability of some information behind all the system (only in 1 module)
This product needs more fine tunings to be perfect

Kelsey
Underwriter en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Good For Trainings

5,0 hace 4 años

Being able to take necessary trainings on my own time. I like that some are interactive, some are videos, some have quizzes. There is a variety of different trainings, which is nice.

Puntos en contra:

No complaints about the software itself.

Martyn
RU

Soild system with experience of using both Learning and Succession Clouds

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Having worked with Cornerstone now for 3 years I have experience of using two of their modules. At a high level, I have been happy with the service received from their client support management team and service desk support when we have experienced issues. Overall, adopting a SaaS vendor over more traditional options does require a change in approach given constraints to only configure instead of being able to customise but Cornerstone does provide a good level of configuration to meet our needs.

Pam
HR Operations Specialist en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión

Cornerstone on Demand

4,0 hace 7 años

Goal setting, tracking, the ability to link goals to the organizations goals.

Puntos en contra:

The length of time to pull an org chart - reporting.

Gary
VP of HR en EE. UU.

Great for Performance Management

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Cornerstone allowed us to take up to six reviews that can occur in one year (30, 90 day for new hires, 3 quarterly reviews and 1 annual) and have them standardized and customized for each of our major workforce disciplines. This allowed for increased accountability and compliance with our core processes. Thanks to Cornerstone, the ability to give each employee the same high quality engagement experience is now much easier to manage and ensure.

Nic
Project Analyst en EE. UU.

Human Resouces Review

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: The functionality of our Elevate portal, powered by Cornerstone, has provided our organization with a great cloud-based tool that will help us continue to move forward in a digital world. The admin and end-user experience is easy and enjoyable. Some of the configurable systems can be a bit overwhelming at times, but the overall experience and end result is exactly what our company needs. I would highly recommend Cornerstone On Demand!

Richard
Blackboard Support and Services Manager en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Not a huge fan...

3,0 hace 4 años

Cornerstone is easy to use and for the most part it's intuitive. It integrates well with our institution's HR systems.

Puntos en contra:

Cornerstone seems to have quite a bit of down time for maintenance. Also, information displayed is not always accurate.

Program Manager, Business Systems en EE. UU.
Software informático, 201-500 empleados

Needs Major Work

2,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Very bad - not sure how they still in business.

It has a clean UI but nothing else, needs major work to navigate.

Puntos en contra:

Difficult to navigate and users find it very frustrating to use.

EE. UU.

Intuitive System - Great Results

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Cornerstone's platform is very intuitive, with much functionality. I would highly recommend the system.