15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Tovuti

Tovuti es una plataforma de formación online todo en uno que permite a las empresas de todo tipo activar el potencial de su organización.

Descubre más sobre Tovuti

All in one, one stop shop (I dont need another rapid authoring tool for example). The customer training and support has been AMAZING and detailed and thorough and quick.

Puntos en contra:

In user mode, I find it difficult to navigate within a lesson without using the browser back button. I cannot select a font style when entering text in the Columns mode.

Valoraciones de Tovuti

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Tovuti tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 96 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Tovuti?

Filtrar opiniones (96)

Osvaldo
Ing. Electrico en Colombia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Excelente Para LMS

5,0 hace 8 meses

En general, la plataforma está bien desarrollada, es muy amigable para los negocios, muy bien definida, facilita la capacitación en línea para los principiantes y ayuda a mejorar la naturaleza de nuestro negocio de capacitación en su conjunto. Tiene muchas funciones potentes que se pueden implementar fácilmente. a la sonda

Puntos en contra:

No he encontrado tales problemas. Para nuestro uso funciona bien.

UX Consultant en RU
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Feature rich LMS that does everything you need & more!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Have been impressed with the features available in Tovuti. It does have a bit of a learning curve to it when setting up the content but once you get use to the interface its very easy to manage, author and track everything. Users have said they feel the product being offered is more premium and feels like they are getting their money's worth which has led them to continuing their learning with our other product courses.

Coming from WP Courseware which isn't too well built for mobile experiences it was great to see that Tovuti covered mobile users very well. Its clearly been designed from the ground up with mobile users in mind. Tracking participants progress and gaining feedback throughout their time spent on our course within Tovuti has meant we can more easily tweak course content to give a better experience. Gamification aspect has increased user engagement too which is always great, the leaderboard feature especially seems to be very popular among our users.

Puntos en contra:

Had a few issues moving from WP Courseware but they were fixed quickly. I think it was more WP Courseware fault than Tovuti to be fair. I guess it would have been helpful to have a more detailed documentation on the migration aspect of things.

Stacy
Stacy
Director, Learning & Development en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Tons of great features and easy to customize and use!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The sales and implementation team were great! There is so much information available online, that it made it easy to do a comparison before even talking to them, which then allowed me to focus on the functionality of the system. They have done a great job making sure that there are lots of resources available to help their users.

Tovuti has more customization features that I've seen with any other LMS, and making those areas customized is not only easy, but no required. If you choose not to do it, the platform looks just as great! It also had the most number of in course quizzes/knowledge tests of any platform. Finally, it was one of only a few platforms that allowed employees to be able to input their own training/certificates as they achieved them.

Puntos en contra:

I haven't discovered any true cons with this product. It did take a little work to figure out which colors looked best according to what options it updates, but all in all, it's been pretty easy and straightforward.

Derek
Organizational Development Manager en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados

State Government Review

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Great. Tovuti provides great customer service. Works hard to improve the platform and be responsive to customer needs.

The course creation tools and interactive content.

Puntos en contra:

Limited detailed training on the different interactive content. There is guidance on the very basic use of all the capabilities but limited guidance on advance use of them. I feel I am underutilizing some of the features because I don't know all the applications they can be used for.

hace 2 meses

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying Tovuti's features and finding them valuable for your needs. We appreciate your support!

Melissa
Founder en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, 11-50 empleados

Overall, a disappointing experience

3,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Sales and onboarding experience was good, although they are quite inflexible about onboarding training being done within 30 days.The only user support is by email, and requests for additional support can be made but in our case, took over a week to set up. The back end is complex and needs better support than what is offered, especially for customers outside off the US who cannot access email support in real time due to time differences.We have abandoned this product due to problems with the Stripe integration, which Tovuti insisted was our issue. They don’t seem to care that they have lost our business which says a lot about their customer service.

Has a lot of features. Simple, clean user interface for learners.

Puntos en contra:

Back end is complex and not user friendly. E-commerce functionality is not suitable for users selling subscriptions to a global market with multiple taxes applicable. Stripe tax does not work with 3rd party integrations and there is no ability within Tovuti to set tax levels for different locations.

Heather
Optimist Institute Director en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Easy to Use Helps with Great Experience

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: I've had a fantastic experience with Tovuti. There is the perfect amount of support, everything is well explained when it is updated or launched, and the system is truly very simple to use.

Ease of use for both the end user and the administrator, Customer Support is stellar!

Puntos en contra:

There are some advanced things I'd like to be able to do but I'm positive they will be coming!

hace 2 meses

We're so glad to hear that you're impressed with Tovuti's ease of use and functionality. Your feedback means the world to us, and we're here to support you every step of the way. Thank you for choosing Tovuti!

Andy
Andy
Technical Training Manager en EE. UU.
Transporte marítimo, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Robust and flexible, Rapid deployment and very customizable!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall it has been outstanding. Our sales rep was fantastic in answering all questions and our onboarding specialist is friendly and able to help with the majority of the questions and issues.

Ability to be stood up quickly and continue to evolve as we build out. We were up and running the same day we signed the paperwork (just for basic functions and a quiz/survey but up and running none the less). The ability to fully customize the platform to mimic our own website is a big plus also!

Puntos en contra:

The reporting functionality has been limited in the one aspect I was looking for, namely for quiz results within a lesson, but we found a work around.

hace 4 años

Here at Tovuti, our culture values and seeks full and honest feedback. In fact we reward it! We love your honesty and courage to share your experience. Would you provide us the opportunity to meet with you for a brief call to discuss your review? If so, please click the link to schedule a time for us to meet. Schedule A Call To Discuss Your Feedback... https://meetings.hubspot.com/michael865/tovuti-online-review-feedback

CTO en Indonesia
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Complete campus and learning management solution

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have had an excellent experience with the setting up, running onboarding, technical support and the company in general from start to finish and look at this as a long term relationship

This is a complete package for learning management and campus design. It is highly configurable, extensive functionality along with a supportive company and excellent technical and onboarding support.

Puntos en contra:

There are a few features that as yet are not available but are in the product roadmap

Caitlin
Caitlin
Consultant en Canadá
Formación profesional y coaching, 11-50 empleados

Excellent Team, Excellent Product

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Really great team to work with, confident this will be a success because of them.

The user interface is easy to understand, and the team behind the tool is excellent and always improving and adding functionality.

Puntos en contra:

There is a lot more complexity for setup than expected mostly because the logic and process flow needs to be understood first.

Koneda
Responsible Gaming Manager en EE. UU.
Juegos de azar y casinos, 51-200 empleados

Great LMS!

4,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Ability to make the training interactive.

Puntos en contra:

The reporting for each course is complicated. I would like to have a simple report show when employees were assigned a course, completed the course, and passed the quiz. I would also like to be able to get alerts for training that is passed due.

hace 4 semanas

Servicios, 51-200 empleados

Good Product

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I enjoyed the ease of access within the system.

Puntos en contra:

I believe that certain administrator options could be automatically refreshed more often.

hace 2 meses

We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying Tovuti's ease of use and functionality. Your feedback means the world to us, and we're here to support you every step of the way. Thank you for choosing Tovuti!

Recursos Humanos, 51-200 empleados

Next Generation LMS, an LXP

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The Tovuti team is great to work with!

Loading users via CSV is easy. I plan to implement SSO in the future. Designing content via the Interactive Content builder was easier than expected. Gated learning, learning paths, and user roles are powerful when used together.

Puntos en contra:

I am looking forward to the release of Tovuti's iPhone and android apps.

Chauncey
CEO en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

The best way to control the learning material used by your employees.

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Tovuti has made me feel very comfortable, I have been able to manage the learning material used by the various work groups of my real estate company. With the help of this platform, I have been able to send quality material to the marketing sector and the finance sector of my company, as well as the sales sector. Tovuti has achieved that we can improve the capacity of our employees, now they have learned new work techniques, they have learned new theoretical material that helps them to function better in my company. I loved the freedom Tovuti gave me to manage my company's learning material, it was fantastic.

Tovuti has made it possible for us to create a learning space with very important material. I liked that this platform allowed me to consult at all times the progress of the courses of the learning material that my employees were using, I was able to know which section of the course my employees were going through, and which page of a book my employees were going through, all in real-time. I loved the wide variety of courses and books available within Tovuti, the course library is very extensive and courses of any type can be obtained, which allowed us to use Tovuti in all areas of our company, without exception. In addition, Tovuti has an integrated chat, which allows discussion and conversation while learning about a course, and learning material can also be shared between employees.

Puntos en contra:

Most of the courses available at Tovuti are only available in the English language, which makes learning somewhat difficult for some of our employees who do not have a good command of this language. In addition, Tovuti cannot be used without an internet connection, there is no way for our employees to continue a course they are taking or continue reading a book when they are our of the office and have no mobile data signal, when trying to access the App, they will not be successful; this is quite negative, it would be great if our employees could use Tovuti regardless of whether they have an internet connection.

hace 2 meses

We're delighted to hear that Tovuti is helping your organization. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're committed to delivering an exceptional experience. Thank you for your kind words! We currently support these languages for your training efforts: English (US) Spanish (LA) French (FR) German (DE) Japanese (JP) Portuguese (BR) Hindi (IN) Chinese (CN) Italian (IN) Danish (da-DK) Finnish (fi-FI) Norwegian (nb-NO) Arabic (ARB)* Malay (ms-MY) Swedish (sv-SE) Russian (ru-RU) Indonesian (id-ID) Greek (el-GR) Learn more here: https://help.tovutilms.com/hc/en-us/articles/7237055575693-Enable-Multilingual-Options

Mary Elizabeth
Founder en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

Tovuti Review - Feedback from

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall I had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Tovuti and their team. In fact, it isn't fair to refer the folks at Tovuti as "their team" as we truly functioned as a single, seamless team. With Tovuti's software and support, we were able to over-deliver on our promise to our client. A highlight of our success was the extraordinarily high course completion rates (68%) far exceeding the more often single digit completion rates reported for online courses in similar contexts. Tovuti made it possible for us to reach and support educators in 22 states across Mexico.

Tovuti provided our team with an immediate and high quality solution as we prepared to launch a country-wide education engagement in Mexico. Tovuti worked with our team to build out our LMS within weeks. Our LMS hosted several customized, video-based courses available in both English and Spanish. Our team quickly learned the software and was building our courses within days. Tovuti was not only responsive to our specific needs (high social engagement across users/learners; immediate interaction with content with limited clicks; a repository for user content/course exemplars; back-end data gathering; easy to use dashboard interface; etc.) they came to the table with ideas and recommendation to better our product and services (navigation tutorial; driving users/learners to our LMS for resources and materials in addition to course content; etc.). Icons were well selected and placed to both ease and drive the user experience. The team at Tovuti maintained an effective work/production schedule enabling us to meet and exceed our clients' expectations. While our LMS was powerful, its aesthetic was attractive in its elegance and simplicity.

Puntos en contra:

There were some specific icons that had been developed for our brand and were not easily integrated into the Tovuti dictionary. The Tovuti team worked with us to choose suitable replacements.

Daniel
Producer en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, 11-50 empleados

An Exceptional, Easy to Learn LMS

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: As new technologies occupy an ever-increasing part of our lives, I am heartened that companies like Tovuti haven't lost sight of the all-important human component that drives successful and meaningful work, and I very much hope to use their platform on future projects.

The Tovuti LMS platform has enabled us to build a highly customized, branded course, with a very specific and complex set of needs. Its diverse array of interactive options, together with its flexibility in accommodating external content, have allowed us to seamlessly integrate ready-made and custom-made tools into an impactful learning solution. Yet, however effective their extensive technological capabilities and features have proven, in our experience, Tovuti's key ingredient as a successful learning platform has been its dedicated team of support staff. These folks understand the importance of building impactful online learning experiences on the trainer's strong foundational knowledge of the tools at their disposal. And from our initial exploratory meetings, through coaching sessions, and feature requests, Tovuti's support team have communicated patiently and cogently to set us up for success. They have consistently provided invaluable advice, suggestions, and training, all the while growing our confidence in our ability to build an ambitious course in a very short timeline.

Puntos en contra:

Very little springs to mind, as Tovuti has been highly communicative in answering any questions or clearing up any confusion. Perhaps the Help page could include troubleshooting or an FAQ.

Sanusi
Administrative Officer en Nigeria
Educación superior, 10.000+ empleados

Excellent Teaching and Learning Solution

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We use Tovuti to provide one of the best learning platforms for all our students. It has been able to help the students with their courses while ensuring maximum interest in them.

For one, I like the fact that Tovuti is cloud-based. This guarantees no loss in data by any means. The learning platform offers one of the best interfaces which has allows a Tswift development of course schedules. It is able to allow multiple course production without any difficulty. There are maximum flexibility and comfort in course design and customization too.

Puntos en contra:

There is definitely nothing wrong with this LMS. I consider it to be one of the best in the market.

Matthew
Clinical Training Specialist en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 51-200 empleados

Intuitive Platform with a Clean Layout

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I would highly recommend Tovuti to anyone looking for a clean, user-friendly LMS for their customers or for internal training. It provides a robust range of different features while presented in a easy layout.

I love how easy it is for our users to navigate through different features offered in the platform. It is one of the most user friendly LMS that I have operated.

Puntos en contra:

On the administrator side, it can sometimes be difficult to find what I am looking for. I am able to figure out most customization and creation pieces on my own but it does take some time.

Denis
Head of productions en Kenia
Educación superior, 11-50 empleados

The Master of Live and Virtual Training Events

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I have had Superb Experience with Tovuti LMS. It is the fastest and Easiest way for any live or Virtual engagement and has a dashboard where you can supervise the progress of the trainees.

Tovuti allows me to create as many courses as i like for my studentsIt is easy to upload interactive content for my studentsTovuti has a simple and easy to use interface and thus very effect for students and TrainersTovuti has a community panel that allows me and my students to express ourselves through posting

Puntos en contra:

Tovuti LMS has been amazing and I have not experienced any dislike. I love all the features from Tovuti.

Candace
HR Coordinator en EE. UU.
Construcción, 201-500 empleados

Great Customer Service

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have had nothing but great customer service and help along the way when needed. I am still learning what this software can do!

I appreciate that once you learn the software it is easy to use.

Puntos en contra:

There are functions that I wish were there that are not, however they are working on them for us which shows they actually care about their customers!

Martin
Assistant Administrator en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Online Training Just got easier and Better with TOVUTi !!!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Online schooling has been made easier and better by Tovuti.

- Tovuti allows me to create as many courses as i want. This helps us grow our institution internationally and also locally to those who cannot come to the institution physically- Tovuti has a very simple interface that allows students to easily navigate even with the first attendance. It is also easy for trainers to upload educational content easily.

Puntos en contra:

- It had a community panel that sometimes the students can post not very good thing or even attack fellows students and Trainers.

Raul Antonio
Raul Antonio
Graduate en EE. UU.
Música, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Innovating Learning

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Although it took me a while to get familiar with the platform initially, once I got over the learning curve, I found the many features and functionality this platform has to be very intuitive and contribute to a rich and effective learning environment.

What I like the most is its ease of use and flexibility. The learning management system covers all the bases, from creating interactive and engaging lessons to tracking student progress. I particularly love the drag and drop feature for creating course content. This has turned what could be a chore into an efficient and enjoyable process.

Puntos en contra:

Although I am generally satisfied, I will admit that it took me some time to get familiar with the platform and get the most out of it. The integration process could have been a bit smoother. At first, I was a bit overwhelmed with all the features and functionality it offers.

Kelli
Learning Technologist en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Favorite LMS

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: From the research and working with sales, our account manager to the coaching calls and support team. My experience with Tovuti has been nothing but positive.

Tovuti is very intuitive for both the administrator and end user.

Puntos en contra:

I wouldn't say i like anything the least. I would just say to have more capabilities with the Virtual Classroom size.

Madeline
Training Content Developer en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 201-500 empleados

User Friendly and Very Visually Appealing

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall Tovuti looks great and is very navigable from the user side. Our coach was amazing but their online help is not very good. As an administrator getting everything set up was a bit confusing but once it is running I think it will all run fairly smoothly and Tovuti has allowed us to automate a few of our processes and improve our reporting.

I liked that we can create custom checklists based on user groups and assign almost any type of content via the checklist.

Puntos en contra:

The custom email notifications are very confusing.

Carole
Manager, Learning & Organizational Development en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 501-1.000 empleados

Extremely Satisfied Customer

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I am thrilled to be an extremely satisfied Tovuti customer. I've enjoyed the user friendly administrative system that allowed us to quickly build our site and enter our events and courses. I also appreciate the support we received to learn the system and determine what would work best for our organization. Our employees are impressed with the look of our site and the ease of registering. When we faced a hitch that would have affected our launch, the Tovuti team went the extra mile to resolve the issue so we had a successful launch that was on time and offered the features that were critical. I can't say thank you enough.

Easy to use and Tovuti is willing to customize.

Puntos en contra:

I do not have anything I did not like or did not work well for us.

Travis B.
Managing Partner en EE. UU.
Banca, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

A game changing software!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I was very impressed start to finish with this product. Ease of use, content creation, tremendous UI...very impressive.

After lots of bad experiences with learning management systems, Tovuti has been a breath of fresh air. Great team, easy process, and high value pricing. The applications for this software are endless and we have already used it for customer education and on boarding as well as employee on boarding and training. So many applications!

Puntos en contra:

So far there really aren't any complaints on this. We have been very happy!