Opiniones de Tovuti

Sobre Tovuti

Tovuti es una plataforma de formación online todo en uno que permite a las empresas de todo tipo activar el potencial de su organización.

Descubre más sobre Tovuti

All in one, one stop shop (I dont need another rapid authoring tool for example). The customer training and support has been AMAZING and detailed and thorough and quick.

Valoraciones de Tovuti

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Tovuti tiene una valoración global de 4,9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 87 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Tovuti?

Filtrar opiniones (87)

Andy
Andy
Technical Training Manager en EE. UU.
Transporte marítimo, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Robust and flexible, Rapid deployment and very customizable!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall it has been outstanding. Our sales rep was fantastic in answering all questions and our onboarding specialist is friendly and able to help with the majority of the questions and issues.

Ability to be stood up quickly and continue to evolve as we build out. We were up and running the same day we signed the paperwork (just for basic functions and a quiz/survey but up and running none the less). The ability to fully customize the platform to mimic our own website is a big plus also!

Puntos en contra:

The reporting functionality has been limited in the one aspect I was looking for, namely for quiz results within a lesson, but we found a work around.

hace 3 años

Here at Tovuti, our culture values and seeks full and honest feedback. In fact we reward it! We love your honesty and courage to share your experience. Would you provide us the opportunity to meet with you for a brief call to discuss your review? If so, please click the link to schedule a time for us to meet. Schedule A Call To Discuss Your Feedback... https://meetings.hubspot.com/michael865/tovuti-online-review-feedback

UX Consultant en RU
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Feature rich LMS that does everything you need & more!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Have been impressed with the features available in Tovuti. It does have a bit of a learning curve to it when setting up the content but once you get use to the interface its very easy to manage, author and track everything. Users have said they feel the product being offered is more premium and feels like they are getting their money's worth which has led them to continuing their learning with our other product courses.

Coming from WP Courseware which isn't too well built for mobile experiences it was great to see that Tovuti covered mobile users very well. Its clearly been designed from the ground up with mobile users in mind. Tracking participants progress and gaining feedback throughout their time spent on our course within Tovuti has meant we can more easily tweak course content to give a better experience. Gamification aspect has increased user engagement too which is always great, the leaderboard feature especially seems to be very popular among our users.

Puntos en contra:

Had a few issues moving from WP Courseware but they were fixed quickly. I think it was more WP Courseware fault than Tovuti to be fair. I guess it would have been helpful to have a more detailed documentation on the migration aspect of things.

Melissa
Founder en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, 11-50 empleados

Overall, a disappointing experience

3,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Sales and onboarding experience was good, although they are quite inflexible about onboarding training being done within 30 days.The only user support is by email, and requests for additional support can be made but in our case, took over a week to set up. The back end is complex and needs better support than what is offered, especially for customers outside off the US who cannot access email support in real time due to time differences.We have abandoned this product due to problems with the Stripe integration, which Tovuti insisted was our issue. They don’t seem to care that they have lost our business which says a lot about their customer service.

Has a lot of features. Simple, clean user interface for learners.

Puntos en contra:

Back end is complex and not user friendly. E-commerce functionality is not suitable for users selling subscriptions to a global market with multiple taxes applicable. Stripe tax does not work with 3rd party integrations and there is no ability within Tovuti to set tax levels for different locations.

Idaly
Idaly
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Semiconductores, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

An LMS tool with great positive aspects.

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: With Tovuti we are in constant development, thanks to the functionalities that allow us to keep learning active with great ease, we can hold webinars, add learning content that is really necessary for the work group to learn constantly, it was implemented in most departments and with the different functions of Tovuti it is verified that the learning is carried out correctly.

I really like Tovuti because it has a friendly interface, it has clear features and bright colors that are pleasing to our eyes, it is very intuitive for staff training, it is customizable, it is a software that allows all employees to constantly learn. It is low cost and highly scalable, it is easy to import content, it is fast and with interactive capabilities.

Puntos en contra:

It is a software that is well designed, it has all the functions for digital learning that is needed in our facilities, we have not had any type of problem since we acquired it.

Leah
Founder/CEO en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados

Creating Meaningful Virtual Learning Experiences

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: As an educational organization designing for teachers and adult users, Tovuti has the creative ability to push the cutting edge of distance learning allowing us to lead as innovators.

I LOVE the interactive activities that can be utilized to deepen and reinforce learning in the courses. The willingness of the company to act on and live their organizational mmission and vision is refreshing. It also means they are willing to help us grow that cutting edge, listening to ur needs and considering what they can do to push the envelope with us.

Puntos en contra:

It is a little less than user intuitive as a creator of content. There are certain features that require deeper understanding to be able to use well. The support videos aren't always as up to date as needed to allow administrators to feel as confident in these gray areas.

Mikaela
Training & HR Generalist en EE. UU.
Suministros y equipo para empresas, 51-200 empleados

New to Tovuti!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Currently, we are almost done implementing Tovuti and then we will launch it company wide to provide more e-learning opportunities to employees. It will also house our Onboarding training, compliance, safety, etc. Eventually, we are hoping to launch another portal that is customer facing to do product training for customers, product reps, etc.! Tovuti having the capability to do that was another motivating reason to selecting them. Overall, we really like Tovuti and are pleased with our choice!

When selecting an LMS, our team had several criteria: company viability, pre-built content options, content customization, user experience, reporting/metrics, system administration, customer service, and cost. In almost every category, Tovuti ended up beating out several other well known competitors. Tovuti was able to give a great and well priced option for buying pre-built content, while also having flexibility to allow our company to upload our own custom content, and then build learning paths, add in interactive quizzes, surveys, checklists, etc. From the learner side of the portal, it looks clean, friendly, and is easy to navigate around for a new user. I also appreciated that it is easy to build custom reports, and there are also visually friendly dashboards for a quick pulse on different data. Also, customer service and price was head and shoulders above the competition. The people at Tovuti are friendly and easy to connect with, and they answer questions very promptly! All without having to go through a generic email address you aren't sure anyone is reading or listen to a phone tree until you finally get a live person. Their pricing is also very reasonable and straight-forward. No last minute or surprise "fees".

Puntos en contra:

The hardest part is learning and building the software from the admin side. It's like drinking from a firehose in the beginning. You just have to commit to spending a lot of time playing around in the system, trying things, breaking things, and after a few weeks you get to a point where you mostly know where you're going in there. Tovuti is great about answering questions, taking feedback, and fixing what you break during this stage. However, I do wish they would have provided written onboarding steps to provide more focus and direction during those first few weeks.

Stacy
Stacy
Director, Learning & Development en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Tons of great features and easy to customize and use!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The sales and implementation team were great! There is so much information available online, that it made it easy to do a comparison before even talking to them, which then allowed me to focus on the functionality of the system. They have done a great job making sure that there are lots of resources available to help their users.

Tovuti has more customization features that I've seen with any other LMS, and making those areas customized is not only easy, but no required. If you choose not to do it, the platform looks just as great! It also had the most number of in course quizzes/knowledge tests of any platform. Finally, it was one of only a few platforms that allowed employees to be able to input their own training/certificates as they achieved them.

Puntos en contra:

I haven't discovered any true cons with this product. It did take a little work to figure out which colors looked best according to what options it updates, but all in all, it's been pretty easy and straightforward.

Michelle
CEO en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

I️ am new to Tovuti - Still Learning but LOVING!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It has been great, I️ was an ignorant consumer, didn't know what I️ didn't know and they took the time to educate me and answer all of my questions to support me in making the best decision in the worst of times (COVID19). Then after my initial on-boarding have consistently sustained that level of service. Thank you

4 Critical things for my Success: 1. Capability - it can honestly make almost anything I️ can think of work somehow 2. Scaleability - with that flexibility and customized branding makes it so I️ can scale it as fast as I️ can think it 3. User Friendly - I️ am a first timer when it comes to understanding LMS and the environment easy to learn even though there are a lot of options to learn if you really want to take your platform to the next level 4. Fantastic Support and Help Menu - can't say enough about this as a first timer on LMS!!! Priceless

Puntos en contra:

It's like having a car with so many options you never feel like you learn how to use it or there is always something else behind door number 3....that is both invigorating and somewhat stressful but certainly better than the alternative.

CTO en Indonesia
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Complete campus and learning management solution

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have had an excellent experience with the setting up, running onboarding, technical support and the company in general from start to finish and look at this as a long term relationship

This is a complete package for learning management and campus design. It is highly configurable, extensive functionality along with a supportive company and excellent technical and onboarding support.

Puntos en contra:

There are a few features that as yet are not available but are in the product roadmap

Caitlin
Caitlin
Consultant en Canadá
Formación profesional y coaching, 11-50 empleados

Excellent Team, Excellent Product

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Really great team to work with, confident this will be a success because of them.

The user interface is easy to understand, and the team behind the tool is excellent and always improving and adding functionality.

Puntos en contra:

There is a lot more complexity for setup than expected mostly because the logic and process flow needs to be understood first.

Recursos Humanos, 51-200 empleados

Next Generation LMS, an LXP

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The Tovuti team is great to work with!

Loading users via CSV is easy. I plan to implement SSO in the future. Designing content via the Interactive Content builder was easier than expected. Gated learning, learning paths, and user roles are powerful when used together.

Puntos en contra:

I am looking forward to the release of Tovuti's iPhone and android apps.

Andrea
Director en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Very Happy with Tovuti!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Prior to my switch over to Tovuti, my website, e-commerce portal and LMS were all hosted on 3 different sites, which created a choppy experience for my customers and a logistical nightmare for me. Tovuti has given me a beautiful, professional website, a simplified e-commerce platform, and a learning management system that all work together, look integrated, and allow me to create courses that are challenging and informative.

I made the decision to switch my online presence and LMS to Tovuti primarily because it allowed me to put everything under one "roof" - my LMS, my website and my e-commerce are all now hosted together on one platform which really streamlined things for me. I've been on Tovuti for over a year, and their LMS is one of the most robust I've ever used. There are a lot of built in features that allow me to create effective, engaging e-learning courses, and the student experience is beautifully easy to navigate. From the first look at course descriptions on my main site, to the purchase experience, to the actual course completion - everything appears seamless, integrated, and intuitive to the user. The customer support I received while getting the platform up and running was awesome - I definitely felt like I had a partner in Tovuti and my questions were always answered quickly and thoroughly.

Puntos en contra:

There is literally nothing I don't like about this platform!

Dale
Technical Trainer en EE. UU.
Transporte marítimo, 51-200 empleados

Still Learning the Ropes

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: WIth Tovuti, we are able to deliver training to dealer technicians in the middle of the Corona Pandemic. This is quite a new experience for everyone; it saves on travel for the technicians and training is more immediate instead of waiting for an open seat at the factory classes. It will become the new face of our company's training.

I like the innovative interactive content that is available in Tovuti. It has allowed me to expand creativity in the lessons. Some of the interactive tools are more effective than others (at least for my industry). I like using the "Columns" content because of the great variety one can use within... like other interactive content. Not just text and images, but Hotspot IMages, quizzes, videos, "find the hotspot" images, etc. For the most part, I find the tools intuitive. With very little help, I was able to jump in and begin creating interactive and detailed lessons that I feel students will devour. There are so many other items on the platform that I am anxious to use: The virtual classroom is one. With the pandemic in full swing, this platform may be the new face of our training.

Puntos en contra:

In user mode, I find it difficult to navigate within a lesson without using the browser back button. I cannot select a font style when entering text in the Columns mode. I have typed my text in Word and then copy & paste it into the text windows. That seems to work. I wish there was an add-on (like Grammarly) within the text windows to correct misspellings and grammar.

Daniel
Producer en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, 11-50 empleados

An Exceptional, Easy to Learn LMS

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: As new technologies occupy an ever-increasing part of our lives, I am heartened that companies like Tovuti haven't lost sight of the all-important human component that drives successful and meaningful work, and I very much hope to use their platform on future projects.

The Tovuti LMS platform has enabled us to build a highly customized, branded course, with a very specific and complex set of needs. Its diverse array of interactive options, together with its flexibility in accommodating external content, have allowed us to seamlessly integrate ready-made and custom-made tools into an impactful learning solution. Yet, however effective their extensive technological capabilities and features have proven, in our experience, Tovuti's key ingredient as a successful learning platform has been its dedicated team of support staff. These folks understand the importance of building impactful online learning experiences on the trainer's strong foundational knowledge of the tools at their disposal. And from our initial exploratory meetings, through coaching sessions, and feature requests, Tovuti's support team have communicated patiently and cogently to set us up for success. They have consistently provided invaluable advice, suggestions, and training, all the while growing our confidence in our ability to build an ambitious course in a very short timeline.

Puntos en contra:

Very little springs to mind, as Tovuti has been highly communicative in answering any questions or clearing up any confusion. Perhaps the Help page could include troubleshooting or an FAQ.

Sanusi
Administrative Officer en Nigeria
Educación superior, 10.000+ empleados

Excellent Teaching and Learning Solution

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We use Tovuti to provide one of the best learning platforms for all our students. It has been able to help the students with their courses while ensuring maximum interest in them.

For one, I like the fact that Tovuti is cloud-based. This guarantees no loss in data by any means. The learning platform offers one of the best interfaces which has allows a Tswift development of course schedules. It is able to allow multiple course production without any difficulty. There are maximum flexibility and comfort in course design and customization too.

Puntos en contra:

There is definitely nothing wrong with this LMS. I consider it to be one of the best in the market.

Ricardo
System engineer en Portugal
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Tovuti LMS Great platform

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great great platform for learning content

Great great platform with a clean dashboard for the learning management and a quick overview off all courses and events

Puntos en contra:

Nothing major to point, a few small things need to be ajusted

Liv
Youth Programs Coordinator en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Useful and impactful LMS!

5,0 hace 2 años

Lots of help resources! There are two places to ask a quick question (MOYO), a place to submit a ticket for assistance, you can email your coach, or you can go to the help site. The site is relatively intuitive and easy to use, but if you get stuck you'll get a response from someone on the Tovuti team or be able to find your issue on the help sites easily enough.

Puntos en contra:

Little bit confusing to navigate, some of the tools are in multiple places that aren't all intuitive. There are lots of features to adjust which is great and also a lot of work. The coaching calls are effective but take place in the first month, which is not when I anticipate having most of my questions.

Emily
Curriculum Content Developer/Admin en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Tovuti is great for interactive users

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Due to the pandemic, we were able to design our own, original pre-ets program, all online. We intend on using virtual classroom as the year goes on for some more blended learning options. The help center has been EXCEPTIONAL - so patient and helpful.

For our purposes, interactive content is vital for blended learning. There are a ton of options for interactive activities, making it easy to design a well-rounded program.

Puntos en contra:

I would love to be able to see interactive video responses in a results section, or be able to run reports on specific user responses.

Kelli
Learning Technologist en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Favorite LMS

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: From the research and working with sales, our account manager to the coaching calls and support team. My experience with Tovuti has been nothing but positive.

Tovuti is very intuitive for both the administrator and end user.

Puntos en contra:

I wouldn't say i like anything the least. I would just say to have more capabilities with the Virtual Classroom size.

Rasik
Lead IT Engineer en India
Petróleo y energía, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Tovuti LMS makes Online Training very easy and in Todays Pandemic situation provides better option

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Off-course no Physical presence in Today's situation is the most beneficial. Making the cost also very competitive.

It Capability to provide Online Training and ease. When we are in a Pandemic situation, it is very helpful

Puntos en contra:

Physical Presence is missing, which was a must two years back

Carole
Manager, Learning & Organizational Development en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 501-1.000 empleados

Extremely Satisfied Customer

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I am thrilled to be an extremely satisfied Tovuti customer. I've enjoyed the user friendly administrative system that allowed us to quickly build our site and enter our events and courses. I also appreciate the support we received to learn the system and determine what would work best for our organization. Our employees are impressed with the look of our site and the ease of registering. When we faced a hitch that would have affected our launch, the Tovuti team went the extra mile to resolve the issue so we had a successful launch that was on time and offered the features that were critical. I can't say thank you enough.

Easy to use and Tovuti is willing to customize.

Puntos en contra:

I do not have anything I did not like or did not work well for us.

Jane
Director, Learning & Organizational Development en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to Implement! Great Service!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have nothing but terrific feedback about Tovuti's support and the ease of use of the Tovuti system. Your support has enabled us to launch our new system to our organization in a matter of weeks. It’s up and we are already hearing very positive feedback! Thank you for your hours of hands-on support for our team. We are very excited and proud to be Tovuti customers.

It has robust functionality and is very intuitive.

No issues so far!

Kim
Clinical Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados

Tovuti Review - AristaMD

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall very please with the experience from the launch and great support people to the quick response from billing when accounting questions come up.

I like the fact that with in Tovuti we can put our entire onboarding process into one platform.

Puntos en contra:

It does take a little time to navigate all areas, but once you have it down very user friendly.

Justin
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great option and good value

5,0 hace 2 años

The course content creation is excellent in this software and is one of the main reasons we went with it. The customer service has been great as well, very responsive and helpful.

Puntos en contra:

It can be a bit complicated to use at the beginning as you get used to all the features, and occasionally there are still bugs that pop up.

Kurt
Head of Learning & Development en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 51-200 empleados

Just What I was Looking For

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Love the people, love the software

It is an A-Z solution. Everything from housing content, knowledgebase library, course and content creation, live learning, and reporting and analytics, as well as the ability to integrate and monetize made this an easy choice

Puntos en contra:

The admin Ui is a lot and not the most up to date but does not make it more difficult for me to do my job so not too bad