Valoraciones medias

4,4 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,8 /5

Sobre Tovuti

Tovuti es una plataforma de formación online todo en uno que permite a las empresas de todo tipo activar el potencial de su organización.

Descubre más sobre Tovuti

Mostrando 80 opiniones

Paul M.
UX Consultant
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/9/2020

"Feature rich LMS that does everything you need & more!"

Comentarios: Have been impressed with the features available in Tovuti. It does have a bit of a learning curve to it when setting up the content but once you get use to the interface its very easy to manage, author and track everything. Users have said they feel the product being offered is more premium and feels like they are getting their money's worth which has led them to continuing their learning with our other product courses.

Puntos a favor: Coming from WP Courseware which isn't too well built for mobile experiences it was great to see that Tovuti covered mobile users very well. Its clearly been designed from the ground up with mobile users in mind. Tracking participants progress and gaining feedback throughout their time spent on our course within Tovuti has meant we can more easily tweak course content to give a better experience. Gamification aspect has increased user engagement too which is always great, the leaderboard feature especially seems to be very popular among our users.

Contras: Had a few issues moving from WP Courseware but they were fixed quickly. I think it was more WP Courseware fault than Tovuti to be fair. I guess it would have been helpful to have a more detailed documentation on the migration aspect of things.

• Publicado el 24/9/2020
Leah K.
Founder/CEO
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/6/2020

"Creating Meaningful Virtual Learning Experiences"

Comentarios: As an educational organization designing for teachers and adult users, Tovuti has the creative ability to push the cutting edge of distance learning allowing us to lead as innovators.

Puntos a favor: I LOVE the interactive activities that can be utilized to deepen and reinforce learning in the courses. The willingness of the company to act on and live their organizational mmission and vision is refreshing. It also means they are willing to help us grow that cutting edge, listening to ur needs and considering what they can do to push the envelope with us.

Contras: It is a little less than user intuitive as a creator of content. There are certain features that require deeper understanding to be able to use well. The support videos aren't always as up to date as needed to allow administrators to feel as confident in these gray areas.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Tovuti el 29/7/2020

Here at Tovuti, our culture values and seeks full and honest feedback. In fact we reward it! We love your honesty and courage to share your experience. Would you provide us the opportunity to meet with you for a brief call to discuss your review? If so, please click the link to schedule a time for us to meet.
Schedule A Call To Discuss Your Feedback... https://meetings.hubspot.com/michael865/tovuti-online-review-feedback

• Publicado el 10/6/2020
Stacy G.
Director, Learning & Development
Consultoría de gestión, 201-500 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 6/1/2021

"Tons of great features and easy to customize and use!"

Comentarios: The sales and implementation team were great! There is so much information available online, that it made it easy to do a comparison before even talking to them, which then allowed me to focus on the functionality of the system. They have done a great job making sure that there are lots of resources available to help their users.

Puntos a favor: Tovuti has more customization features that I've seen with any other LMS, and making those areas customized is not only easy, but no required. If you choose not to do it, the platform looks just as great! It also had the most number of in course quizzes/knowledge tests of any platform. Finally, it was one of only a few platforms that allowed employees to be able to input their own training/certificates as they achieved them.

Contras: I haven't discovered any true cons with this product. It did take a little work to figure out which colors looked best according to what options it updates, but all in all, it's been pretty easy and straightforward.

• Publicado el 6/1/2021
Chandler W.
Assistant
Inalámbrico, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/9/2020

"Not user friendly"

Comentarios: Not very good. It’s a confusing and disorganized platform that seems like it was created 10 years ago. There are a lot more modern and user friendly platforms I would probably use next time.

Puntos a favor: I liked that editing the site pages was straight forward and you can edit the pages how they would look updated on the site.

Contras: The blog section of the platform. I liked nothing about it. It was hard to use and didn’t look good.

• Publicado el 23/9/2020
Paul S.
CTO
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/11/2020

"Complete campus and learning management solution"

Comentarios: I have had an excellent experience with the setting up, running onboarding, technical support and the company in general from start to finish and look at this as a long term relationship

Puntos a favor: This is a complete package for learning management and campus design. It is highly configurable, extensive functionality along with a supportive company and excellent technical and onboarding support.

Contras: There are a few features that as yet are not available but are in the product roadmap

• Publicado el 21/11/2020
Michelle R.
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 11/9/2020

"I️ am new to Tovuti - Still Learning but LOVING!"

Comentarios: It has been great, I️ was an ignorant consumer, didn't know what I️ didn't know and they took the time to educate me and answer all of my questions to support me in making the best decision in the worst of times (COVID19). Then after my initial on-boarding have consistently sustained that level of service. Thank you

Puntos a favor: 4 Critical things for my Success:
1. Capability - it can honestly make almost anything I️ can think of work somehow
2. Scaleability - with that flexibility and customized branding makes it so I️ can scale it as fast as I️ can think it
3. User Friendly - I️ am a first timer when it comes to understanding LMS and the environment easy to learn even though there are a lot of options to learn if you really want to take your platform to the next level
4. Fantastic Support and Help Menu - can't say enough about this as a first timer on LMS!!! Priceless

Contras: It's like having a car with so many options you never feel like you learn how to use it or there is always something else behind door number 3....that is both invigorating and somewhat stressful but certainly better than the alternative.

Dan B.
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/5/2020

"Wow! What a great experience!"

Comentarios: My first support ticket was resolved with amazing speed and simplicity. Within a relatively short time I was provided a step by step instruction with screen shots customized to my setup that resulted in me setting the correct configuration values in just a few minutes. Awesome!

Puntos a favor: The main value of Tovuti is the "all-in-one" package as not only a Learning Management System, but also contains the student, event, course/lesson and content management components, but also has a standard payment interface and allows for multiple brands from the instance. But most importantly, they have the embedded virtual classroom, which ties the student experience into one neat and tight package.

Contras: The functionality to create kanban boards such as you would find in Miro, Quip or Trello would be helpful. This was discussed during the sales cycle and I received assurance that the product development team is looking into those features. That many of these tools, including Tovuti, are on zapier.net is something that streamlines product integrations.

• Publicado el 5/5/2020
Ashley D.
Associate Director, Technical & Learning Assistance
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/11/2020

"Highly Customizable w/ Great Customer Support"

Comentarios: Great support staff. Very friendly, helpful, timely and clear communicators. Love that we are building a learning experience that will work for our many paths.

Puntos a favor: The ability to customize the learning experience for 15+ programs within our company, with specific data collections points, being HIPPA and FERPA compliant and capabilities to build out customized reports have all been pros in using Tovuti.

Contras: There is a steep learning curve due to the customizable nature of the platform. We are still learning all of it's capabilities, and it can be overwhelming, but if you are able to devote the time, and lean on the support team, it is well worth it.

• Publicado el 5/11/2020
Caitlin L.
Consultant
Formación profesional y coaching, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/10/2020

"Excellent Team, Excellent Product"

Comentarios: Really great team to work with, confident this will be a success because of them.

Puntos a favor: The user interface is easy to understand, and the team behind the tool is excellent and always improving and adding functionality.

Contras: There is a lot more complexity for setup than expected mostly because the logic and process flow needs to be understood first.

• Publicado el 15/10/2020
Scott D.
Sr. Sales Director
Software informático, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/9/2020

"Tovuti Best LMS Solution Hands Down"

Comentarios: Very professional and top tier knowledge based employees. The customer service is always there to help and guide you in the right direction.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use, pleasant user interface, Superior content, Streaming conference works smoothly, ability to upload my SCORM courses with ease. Simply a pleasure to use on a daily basis.

Contras: Nothing to comment. Very satisfied. Easy integration and ability to grow globally

Mikaela G.
Training & HR Generalist
Suministros y equipo para empresas, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/3/2020

"New to Tovuti!"

Comentarios: Currently, we are almost done implementing Tovuti and then we will launch it company wide to provide more e-learning opportunities to employees. It will also house our Onboarding training, compliance, safety, etc. Eventually, we are hoping to launch another portal that is customer facing to do product training for customers, product reps, etc.! Tovuti having the capability to do that was another motivating reason to selecting them. Overall, we really like Tovuti and are pleased with our choice!

Puntos a favor: When selecting an LMS, our team had several criteria: company viability, pre-built content options, content customization, user experience, reporting/metrics, system administration, customer service, and cost. In almost every category, Tovuti ended up beating out several other well known competitors. Tovuti was able to give a great and well priced option for buying pre-built content, while also having flexibility to allow our company to upload our own custom content, and then build learning paths, add in interactive quizzes, surveys, checklists, etc. From the learner side of the portal, it looks clean, friendly, and is easy to navigate around for a new user. I also appreciated that it is easy to build custom reports, and there are also visually friendly dashboards for a quick pulse on different data. Also, customer service and price was head and shoulders above the competition. The people at Tovuti are friendly and easy to connect with, and they answer questions very promptly! All without having to go through a generic email address you aren't sure anyone is reading or listen to a phone tree until you finally get a live person. Their pricing is also very reasonable and straight-forward. No last minute or surprise "fees".

Contras: The hardest part is learning and building the software from the admin side. It's like drinking from a firehose in the beginning. You just have to commit to spending a lot of time playing around in the system, trying things, breaking things, and after a few weeks you get to a point where you mostly know where you're going in there. Tovuti is great about answering questions, taking feedback, and fixing what you break during this stage. However, I do wish they would have provided written onboarding steps to provide more focus and direction during those first few weeks.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Tovuti el 29/7/2020

• Publicado el 10/3/2020
Marketing and development executive
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/9/2020

"innovative software has helped improve the quality of our training across the company"

Comentarios: Overall, our company has had a fantastic experience using this software. It really has made learning within our company accessible and fun. We would recommend this to any company looking for an LMS platform that has all the functions you need but is still reasonably priced.

Puntos a favor: This innovative software has helped improve the quality of our training across the company. Within Tovuti, you’re not restricted at all, you can create as many courses and lessons as you want with a dynamic use of resources. The platform offers a ton of useful features that help solve problems you might encounter within a learning environment. For example the system can notify learners when courses are due to be finished by/set reminders and you can also alert users of other news. The software can even monitor attendance within virtual lessons and allow you to send both group and private messages. Adding users to the platform is also really simple you can upload a CSV file, set up a single sign on or create registration forms. You can also optionally charge for courses or subscriptions with a variety of safe and secure payment methods. All of these different options make the software truly adaptable to your business.
Tovuti also provides useful analytics that you can personalise your progress reports around to help monitor both a learner’s progress and the business’ development.

Contras: Whilst using this software we haven’t had any issues. When starting we had a few initial questions as we got to grips with the software, but they were quickly cleared up. It’s generally very easy to use and there is support available for anyone who might need it.

• Publicado el 6/9/2020
Andrea G.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/4/2019

"Very Happy with Tovuti!"

Comentarios: Prior to my switch over to Tovuti, my website, e-commerce portal and LMS were all hosted on 3 different sites, which created a choppy experience for my customers and a logistical nightmare for me. Tovuti has given me a beautiful, professional website, a simplified e-commerce platform, and a learning management system that all work together, look integrated, and allow me to create courses that are challenging and informative.

Puntos a favor: I made the decision to switch my online presence and LMS to Tovuti primarily because it allowed me to put everything under one "roof" - my LMS, my website and my e-commerce are all now hosted together on one platform which really streamlined things for me. I've been on Tovuti for over a year, and their LMS is one of the most robust I've ever used. There are a lot of built in features that allow me to create effective, engaging e-learning courses, and the student experience is beautifully easy to navigate. From the first look at course descriptions on my main site, to the purchase experience, to the actual course completion - everything appears seamless, integrated, and intuitive to the user. The customer support I received while getting the platform up and running was awesome - I definitely felt like I had a partner in Tovuti and my questions were always answered quickly and thoroughly.

Contras: There is literally nothing I don't like about this platform!

Ginger B.
Education Specialist
Banca, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/4/2019

"Beautifully designed, easy to use platform"

Comentarios: The overall experience with Tovuti and the Tovuti team has been OVER THE TOP! They have guided us through our design and added special functions that we didn't even know were possible. They are always available to hop on a call when we have questions. Their standard in customer support should be the industry standard.

Puntos a favor: Tovuti has been instrumental in helping us launch our industry directory, calendar and education hub. For years we had searched for a solution that provided us with one platform to bring vendors, events, education and community together. We were finally able to realize our dreams with Tovuti. It's platform gives us an easy to use software to bring everything together. It is easy to train new team members and customers on using Tovuti and we always get a comment of how beautiful everything looks during our demos. Dream realized with Tovuti!

Contras: We started looking at Tovuti over a year ago and there were a few things on our punch list, like reporting that were not as robust as we wanted. We decided that the overall benefits of Tovuti outweighed some of the reporting functions we thought we needed and we know that they are on their punch list and will come in time.

• Publicado el 20/4/2019
Mary elizabeth M.
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/4/2019

"Tovuti Review - Feedback from"

Comentarios: Overall I had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Tovuti and their team. In fact, it isn't fair to refer the folks at Tovuti as "their team" as we truly functioned as a single, seamless team. With Tovuti's software and support, we were able to over-deliver on our promise to our client. A highlight of our success was the extraordinarily high course completion rates (68%) far exceeding the more often single digit completion rates reported for online courses in similar contexts. Tovuti made it possible for us to reach and support educators in 22 states across Mexico.

Puntos a favor: Tovuti provided our team with an immediate and high quality solution as we prepared to launch a country-wide education engagement in Mexico. Tovuti worked with our team to build out our LMS within weeks. Our LMS hosted several customized, video-based courses available in both English and Spanish. Our team quickly learned the software and was building our courses within days. Tovuti was not only responsive to our specific needs (high social engagement across users/learners; immediate interaction with content with limited clicks; a repository for user content/course exemplars; back-end data gathering; easy to use dashboard interface; etc.) they came to the table with ideas and recommendation to better our product and services (navigation tutorial; driving users/learners to our LMS for resources and materials in addition to course content; etc.). Icons were well selected and placed to both ease and drive the user experience. The team at Tovuti maintained an effective work/production schedule enabling us to meet and exceed our clients' expectations. While our LMS was powerful, its aesthetic was attractive in its elegance and simplicity.

Contras: There were some specific icons that had been developed for our brand and were not easily integrated into the Tovuti dictionary. The Tovuti team worked with us to choose suitable replacements.