Opiniones de Synder

4,7 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,9 /5

Sobre Synder

Sincroniza tus transacciones de PayPal, Stripe y Square (y multidivisas) con QuickBooks. Gratis para menos de 50 transacciones mensuales.

Descubre más sobre Synder

Mostrando 202 opiniones

Sha lynn S.
  • Publicado el 10/6/2020

"Great Platform Excellent Customer Service"

Comentarios: Great!! I will continue to work with it to perfect my process and make the automation smoother

Ventajas: I really like the platform. Clean imports. It was refreshing compared to other platforms I have tried. And [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the tech, is just a chat away and super helpful.

Desventajas: Needs a few features added. Like classes for PayPal

• Publicado el 10/6/2020
Jamie S.
National Account Manager
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/6/2020

"Synder Invoicing"

Comentarios: We implemented synder to allow us to invoice multi-currencies and give customers the ability to pay by credit card. This has made our AR operations much more efficient!

Ventajas: The real time sync and integration with quickbooks

Desventajas: We hope to be able to customize our invoice email with our logo

• Publicado el 8/6/2020
Hafsah B.
F&A Manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/5/2021

"Excellent Customer Support!!"

Ventajas: I am a new user of this product, and recently had some trouble with the syncing of the transactions across the different platforms. I reached out to the help desk and was connected with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was such a massive help, and constantly guided me through the entire process of fixing all the errors that had been building up for months. She spent days going through our company transaction reports trying to identify the errors and was wonderfully patient to deal with.
Just wanted to give [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a massive shoutout for being so great to work with!

Desventajas: I didn't know the product well enough before, and found it slightly confusing to sync up with my quickbooks. It was hard for me to identify the cause of error, and where it existed.
Overall i am happy with the product, after having my issues resolved.

• Publicado el 4/5/2021
Jadon L.
president
Filantropía, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/5/2019

"review"

Comentarios: bookkeeping and accounting. much neede tool to expedite our needs

Ventajas: The tool is very easy to use. I was up and running within minutes

Desventajas: nothing. I had a very successful time integrating the app into our normal bookkeeping records

• Publicado el 28/5/2019
Scott K.
CEO/Owner
Internet, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 9/4/2021

"Synder App - They Do One Thing and Do It Well"

Comentarios: It was excellent. We went from a Quickbooks Desktop workflow that included emails/post-its to a fully streamlined, automated workflow. While we could have stayed with Quickbooks Desktop, we shifted to Quickbooks Online with little or no effort on the Synder app.

Ventajas: Loved the flexibility of the application to act as a conduit for our transactions. Support staff [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were fantastic to help us through testing and onboarding. They support multiple transactional sources.

Desventajas: We had some glitches at first and had some display issues using various browsers. The support staff helped to rectify the issues and kept us in the loop throughout the process.

• Publicado el 9/4/2021
Erika N.
Virtual Controller
Contabilidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/2/2020

"Excellent software"

Comentarios: I needed to automatize the entry from Stripe to QBO to avoid the manual entry and bank fee reclassification. Synder take care everything for me and the reconciliation is very easy.

Ventajas: Easy to set up and connect to QBO and support is fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is wonderful and have a lot knowledge about the software and how works. He take care my issue immediately and show me how make the corrections etc.

Desventajas: I like everything. I don't have any that i don't like

• Publicado el 6/2/2020
Will H.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/10/2020

"The best product for Quickbooks Online"

Comentarios: Overall experience with Synder has been great! I would recommend this product to anyone using Quickbooks Online and selling products with Shopify or other supported platforms.

Ventajas: The software works great, saves me lots of time with completing the sales reconciliations for my clients e-commerce sales deposits (Shopify). The support team is great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me with a variety of stuck points and has solved my problems very quickly and taught me how to better use the software along the way.

Desventajas: The only suggestion I would make is to have a accountant portal developed similar to how QBO and receipt bank have, so that the client files/transaction data is more clearly separate. That being said I run multiple clients and have had zero issues with it.

• Publicado el 20/10/2020
Phillip N.
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/5/2019

"Great solution to sync 1000s of Stripe payments in QBO"

Comentarios: Fantastic. It does what it says it will do.

Ventajas: Super easy to set up. WOrks the first time. QBO records all required info from the connection.

Desventajas: paying via paypal. But I think they have changed that.

• Publicado el 13/5/2019
Caleb S.
Restaurantes, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/1/2020

"Great Sync App and customer service"

Ventajas: Accurate transaction syncs. Great customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was of great help.

Desventajas: The transfer app is a little on the expensive side.

• Publicado el 29/1/2020
Wayne W.
Principal
Telecomunicaciones, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/3/2021

"Saved me hours !!"

Comentarios: Importing current and historical transactions into Quickbooks

Ventajas: The web interface is well done, easy to understand without watching videos or reading tutorials.

Desventajas: It would be better for small businesses to be able to buy more Syncs from the lowest cost package. Business volume fluctuates monthly,

• Publicado el 9/3/2021
Michael W.
Business Owner
Redacción y edición, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 13/2/2021

"I recommend Synder for Stripe Transactions"

Comentarios: I am happy with the service and the application

Ventajas: Once setup it helps transfer Stripe raw transaction data into Quickbooks Desktop software. It saves me a lot of time.

Desventajas: It took awhile to setup the app. However, I had great customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She helped me quite a bit to get things working.

• Publicado el 13/2/2021
Matthew N.
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 31/12/2020

"Synder keeps winning my heart over again"

Comentarios: Not to overstate.. my overall experience with Synder is exceptional. Both with the software and customer support. I consider myself an advanced user, and when I ran into an issue this morning, Lizzie helped me solve the issue quickly over chat.

Ventajas: I can manage multiple client connections under my single login. Once set up, each account runs on auto-pilot. I use Synder to process 300+ transactions currently, all of which I'd have to manually process without the software.

Desventajas: Minor user preferences could be improved, such as having an option for a longer period before being automatically logged out.

• Publicado el 31/12/2020
Don S.
CPA
  • Publicado el 15/5/2020

"Synder sync is very powerful and helps sync Stripe and QBO"

Comentarios: the sync process is nice and they are dilligent to get the sync right and work with you as a client

Ventajas: This is a very good sync app that syncs with Stripe or Square to QBO. I have used it on both platforms with two different companies I do bookwork for. One is about 500 transactions per month from Stripe and the other is about 100 transactions or less. But it is very nice in that the app sync process sets up the customer in QBO that had the sale over in Square or Stripe. You don’t have to do all that legwork. And you can rollback a transactions or cancel the sync at any time or try a sync then roll it back. Very useful.
I used the competition and couldn’t get any tech support and gave up and tried this company out and am very pleased. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been very helpful in helping get my client companies setup and track down problems in the sync process. Highly recommend.

Desventajas: took a while to get synced and all setup, client accounts take a while to get configured correctly if you are an accountant providing this service it is a little rough

• Publicado el 15/5/2020
Vladimir K.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/4/2020

"Love this software"

Comentarios: We've been using this app for 1.5 years and love it. It takes about 5 minutes to make an initial set up. No headache in the future. We're syncing all our Woocommerce orders with QB (both Stripe and PayPal payments). And support... It's so fast and efficient! A guy named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
solved my issue in literally 2 minutes! I got the answer instantly. WOW!

Ventajas: - fast set up
- worth the price
- easy to use
- multiple settings
- syncs both Stripe and PayPal
- awesome support

Desventajas: I haven't found any in 1.5 years. Maybe they should keep expanding and adding new services. However, it's an opportunity and not a con.

• Publicado el 28/4/2020
Lori B.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/1/2021

"Customer Service / Support"

Comentarios: Overall I am happy with this service

Ventajas: I hate any kind of technical software issues and when I have trouble, or questions, I LOVE your customer support. Tonight, I was able to use a chat with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he answered all my questions quickly and efficiently and solved my problem right away. I appreciate you hiring wonderful people like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to help me thru things like tonight's issue which are so frustrating for me.

Desventajas: Sometimes I get emails or corespondence that is not intuitive to me. I wish things were worded more "idiot proof" so that a layman can understand it. I make jewelry .... I am not an IT person.

• Publicado el 14/1/2021
Jadelyne T.
  • Publicado el 11/5/2019

"Excellent Tool"

Comentarios: Absolutely love the ease of use. I had my clients Stripe transactions into QuickBooks Online within minutes.

Ventajas: I never even knew a such thing existed. I initially went back and forth between QuickBooks and my clients Stripe account. Once Business Payments was referred to me by a fellow bookkeeper I immediately downloaded it, and I will definitely keep using it for myself and other clients.

Desventajas: When I initially downloaded this product for my client, I needed to sync a few months of transactions--exceeding the 50 transaction sync limit. The organization is so small that going forward the 50 transaction limit will suffice, however, just for my initial setup I would have liked to be given a little more. Perhaps a first time user bonus?

• Publicado el 11/5/2019
Michael M.
Owner/ProAdvisor
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/5/2019

"Simple Time Saver"

Comentarios: Importing/Posting Stripe activity into QBO for my client.

Ventajas: The ease of setup. The fact you can import past transactions to save hours of time.

Desventajas: I have not found anyting yet - just started using.

• Publicado el 7/5/2019
Enid N.
Treasurer, Board of Trustees
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/2/2020

"Intuit should be grateful this company exists"

Comentarios: Compared to the desktop version, Quickbooks online is a hot mess. It is probably fabulous for a tiny business or individual entrepreneur. But our online educational non-profit is obviously far too complicated for their programmers. Our transactions are through PayPal, Square, and Stripe. With the online version of Quickbooks - you cannot get a good import from these major providers unless you purchase Synder. At least the programmers at Synder know how to get it done and get it done right. Every question I have asked has been immediately answered with the right information that I needed. The program itself works like a charm.

Ventajas: As I told [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the last time I asked for his help importing PayPal and Stripe - This service is the only reason I'm not on tranquilizers while trying to work with Quickbooks online. The Synder app is logical, well thought out and works - in other words, everything that Quickbooks online is not.

Desventajas: At the moment I'm so grateful it exists I cannot think of a con.

• Publicado el 12/2/2020
Paul F.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/5/2020

"Synder rocks!"

Comentarios: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the tipping point to me. She is well versed in her product and spent as much time on the phone as I needed.

Ventajas: I have tried many Stripe and QB Online integration. This one tops them all. Ease of use and technical support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was second to none.

Desventajas: Fast setup and automation was a breeze.

• Publicado el 29/5/2020
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/5/2019

"Bulletproof Sync Between Stripe & QBO"

Ventajas: Business Payments is basically set and forget. We've been using it for more than a year and we haven't had to touch it at all. All of our Stripe transactions are automatically imported into QBO just a few minutes after they happen.

Desventajas: We don't have any dislikes. It does exactly what it's supposed to do.

• Publicado el 6/5/2019
Paul M.
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/5/2020

"Really great product"

Comentarios: Love the app, works like a charm and makes my life so much easier. Their chat support is fantastic, Thanks again [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your quick responses!

Ventajas: Love the automatic Syncs and that you don't need to constantly check if it's working

Desventajas: Nothing it's great.

• Publicado el 20/5/2020
Emma E.
Internet, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/4/2019

"Fantastic customer support"

Ventajas: The automation between QuickBooks and payment gateways. The support is absolutely fantastic. I had such in depth and immediate help from the rep who made me feel that I was important enough to answer promptly and spend time on. I have been so frustrated in setting up my new QuickBooks account, and their online chat was painful and clearly the operator was talking to someone else. With Cloud Business, I had immediate and individual help, which really worked for me and helped to get my book keeping operational where QBO had no real interest. Thank you so much. The support alone is why I have now chosen to use Business Payments going forward.

Desventajas: The price of course but it's not a real complaint!

• Publicado el 25/4/2019
Donna C.
Accountant
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/4/2019

"Quickbooks intergration"

Ventajas: Very easy to setup and use and support was patient with my questions even though I didn't really need them as the answers were easy to find. I love the ability to either syn automatically or turn that off and select only the items I want, and that it was easy to setup both Stripe and PayPal with the same APP. We are a Canadian company using QB online in multicurrency and it was very easy to select to proper accounts for everything to map to correctly The pricing is reasonable

Desventajas: So far there is nothing negative to say

• Publicado el 20/4/2019
Annie S.
Veterinaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/4/2020

"So far, so Great!"

Comentarios: I would highly recommend this app and these folks. Outstanding!

Ventajas: I switched to Synder from Sync with Square because our business has 20 locations. Synder makes it really easy to link multiple locations, where Sync with Square did not. AND Synder’s customer service is outstanding (especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].) There has always been somebody available to do a chat when I’m stuck on something, and they have been very patient with me – as I am not an accountant and none of this is easy for me.

Desventajas: I wish there was another tier for subscription fees.

• Publicado el 16/4/2020
Kybra S.
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 11/1/2021

"Love this app"

Comentarios: EXCELLENT and their customer service help is WONDERFUL. I worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she was so helpful she worked very hard to get my information set up and linked the correct way. It was a long process but she didnt stop until my store and synder was straight. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was amazing

Ventajas: having the set up to report your taxes for tax purposes is very important to me. This app has all the features that a small business owner needs. It is easily to comprehend as well

Desventajas: set up is a bit serious ineeded some help with a few things

• Publicado el 11/1/2021