Sobre Synder

Sincroniza tus transacciones de PayPal, Stripe y Square (y multidivisas) con QuickBooks. Gratis para menos de 50 transacciones mensuales.

Descubre más sobre Synder

The software was easy to use once it was connected.

Puntos en contra:

I had trouble with set up. It was not clear how to link multi currency accounts.

Valoraciones de Synder

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Synder tiene una valoración global de 4.8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 226 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (226)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Synder antes?

Sha lynn S.
Sha lynn S.
Bookkeeper en Canadá

Great Platform Excellent Customer Service

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great!! I will continue to work with it to perfect my process and make the automation smoother

I really like the platform. Clean imports. It was refreshing compared to other platforms I have tried. And [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the tech, is just a chat away and super helpful.

Needs a few features added. Like classes for PayPal

Deb H.
Bookkeeper en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Useful product, great customer service

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: It's taking a little while to learn, but customer service has been excellent. They're available and helpful by chat, so I've received all the information I've asked about. I've chatted with several people who were helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was patient and worked hard to answer all my questions.

It connects sales from multiple platforms to QBO and has the option to roll back the sync, which gives you the chance to fix errors and resync correctly.

Puntos en contra:

It's somewhat complicated to set up. All products and services must be set up exactly as you want them in POS systems and QBO, so it takes a while to iron out the kinks. Run it in small batches to see how the sync sends information to your P&L.

Colleen B.
administrator en EE. UU.
Deportes, Trabajador autónomo

Recommend Snyder for nonprofit accounting

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: The syncing has saved a lot of time, energy, and money for our nonprofit.

Ease of syncing donations through Stripe to Quickbooks to make accounting and reconciliation easier.

Puntos en contra:

Some of the settings can be tricky to perfect so the transactions show up how we want in Quickbooks. With time and some adjustments we have fixed the issues.

Kelly adams A.
Owner en Irlanda
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Absolute scam of a service [SENSITIVE CONTENT] you have a lot to answer for

1 hace 3 días Nuevo

Comentarios: Absolutely horrible kept the Fees the software does not work and is unfit for purpose

Kept my money refused to assist loess about why they can’t refund and they constantly hide behind this Not professional Not trustworthy A pitiful company Terrible software

Puntos en contra:

I hate these people and the software is a joke

Rodrigo R.
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.

Amazing Support

5 hace 3 meses

Synder has a team that can speak to you instantly via the live chat or you can even request a call/Zoom meeting. Accounting can be very time-sensitive and it has been of crucial importance to have the Synder support team available for me when it is really necessary. Shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for his support and patience in helping me deal with a multi-channel issue regarding Amazon FBA, shopify, and many other platforms. We figured it out after several meetings and he was right there to help along the way.

Puntos en contra:

I don't have a lot of cons to share other than the fact that it can be a bit tricky to set up everything perfectly if you have several sales channels. But, the point of this is to stick through it, to set it all up, and then you don't have to worry about accounting headaches down the line.

Robert M.
President en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados

Great for reconciliation

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: While the initial setup was difficult, Vita really took the time to help me figure out a clever ways to sync my refunds the way that I wanted to. Now I am expecting it to be a breeze!

Does what I need it to do with bank reconciliation and auto-categorization

Puntos en contra:

I though it would be a little easier to set up. It took a long time to figure out how to put refunds in a different category than just the same product sales category as the revenue goes into. This is due to our refunds category being set up as an income rather than expense category with a negative balance

John W.
Board Treasurer en EE. UU.
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 2-10 empleados

Easy to verify transactions

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Great customer support!! Helpful and patient.

The searching through transactions is easy to do when investigating payments.

Puntos en contra:

There is one month per year when we exceed our number of synchs in our plan. Would like to pay one month extra for 50-100 more synchs.

Sholom E.
Telecomunicaciones, 2-10 empleados

Ease of use!

5 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Pleasure to deal with, and amazing support team!

Integrating our QuickBooks with authorize.NET was a game changer! it says hours of work and also saves us a lot of money.

Puntos en contra:

If there was something negative about this software I would tell you - This software is amazing!

Marc J.

Synder is awesome

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Excellent

The level of detail is fantastic very useful

Puntos en contra:

Needs some additional information about the setup process to make it easier

Douglas S.
Vino y licores, Trabajador autónomo

Excellent syncing

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Seamless syncing between payment platforms (Stripe, Square and PayPal). Saves me tons of time.

Puntos en contra:

Limited syncs for historical data. It would be nice to be able to purchase additional credits initially to provide historical data.

Scott K.
CEO/Owner en EE. UU.
Internet, Trabajador autónomo

Synder App - They Do One Thing and Do It Well

4 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: It was excellent. We went from a Quickbooks Desktop workflow that included emails/post-its to a fully streamlined, automated workflow. While we could have stayed with Quickbooks Desktop, we shifted to Quickbooks Online with little or no effort on the Synder app.

Loved the flexibility of the application to act as a conduit for our transactions. Support staff [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were fantastic to help us through testing and onboarding. They support multiple transactional sources.

Puntos en contra:

We had some glitches at first and had some display issues using various browsers. The support staff helped to rectify the issues and kept us in the loop throughout the process.

Jamie S.
National Account Manager en Canadá
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Synder Invoicing

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We implemented synder to allow us to invoice multi-currencies and give customers the ability to pay by credit card. This has made our AR operations much more efficient!

The real time sync and integration with quickbooks

Puntos en contra:

We hope to be able to customize our invoice email with our logo

Michael F.
VP of Operations en EE. UU.
Importación y exportación, 2-10 empleados

Worth every penny

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Buy and setting up the product was extremely easy, support so far has been exceptional, but I am also realizing that I am just scratching the surface on what Synder all can do for us. As our business grows, I am sure I'll find new/additional value add from the platform.

We currently primarily rely on Quickbooks for our administration but use Synder to consolidate sales from four platforms (Etsy, Amazon, Square, and Paypal) in to a single administration. Synder grooms the data before we receive it into Quickbooks. The product works really well and when I ran into problems (twice) tech support was really supportive and left no stone unturned to resolve my issues. At first I was nervous to spend the money for our starting business but by now they have proven to be worth every penny.

Puntos en contra:

The pricing for Synder is transaction based, which by itself is a pretty clever pricing model. As a new user I started syncing records before I had all the product mappings figured out. Now that I am deeper into the product I realize I need to go back and rerun historic transactions to resolve to the right products in QuickBooks Inventory management

Michael W.
Business Owner en EE. UU.
Redacción y edición, Trabajador autónomo

I recommend Synder for Stripe Transactions

5 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: I am happy with the service and the application

Once setup it helps transfer Stripe raw transaction data into Quickbooks Desktop software. It saves me a lot of time.

Puntos en contra:

It took awhile to setup the app. However, I had great customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She helped me quite a bit to get things working.

Matthew N.
Matthew N.
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Synder keeps winning my heart over again

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Not to overstate.. my overall experience with Synder is exceptional. Both with the software and customer support. I consider myself an advanced user, and when I ran into an issue this morning, Lizzie helped me solve the issue quickly over chat.

I can manage multiple client connections under my single login. Once set up, each account runs on auto-pilot. I use Synder to process 300+ transactions currently, all of which I'd have to manually process without the software.

Puntos en contra:

Minor user preferences could be improved, such as having an option for a longer period before being automatically logged out.

Don S.
CPA en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Synder sync is very powerful and helps sync Stripe and QBO

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: the sync process is nice and they are dilligent to get the sync right and work with you as a client

This is a very good sync app that syncs with Stripe or Square to QBO. I have used it on both platforms with two different companies I do bookwork for. One is about 500 transactions per month from Stripe and the other is about 100 transactions or less. But it is very nice in that the app sync process sets up the customer in QBO that had the sale over in Square or Stripe. You don’t have to do all that legwork. And you can rollback a transactions or cancel the sync at any time or try a sync then roll it back. Very useful. I used the competition and couldn’t get any tech support and gave up and tried this company out and am very pleased. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been very helpful in helping get my client companies setup and track down problems in the sync process. Highly recommend.

Puntos en contra:

took a while to get synced and all setup, client accounts take a while to get configured correctly if you are an accountant providing this service it is a little rough

Erika N.
Virtual Controller en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 51-200 empleados

Excellent software

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I needed to automatize the entry from Stripe to QBO to avoid the manual entry and bank fee reclassification. Synder take care everything for me and the reconciliation is very easy.

Easy to set up and connect to QBO and support is fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is wonderful and have a lot knowledge about the software and how works. He take care my issue immediately and show me how make the corrections etc.

Puntos en contra:

I like everything. I don't have any that i don't like

Vladimir K.
Vladimir K.
Owner en Canadá

Love this software

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We've been using this app for 1.5 years and love it. It takes about 5 minutes to make an initial set up. No headache in the future. We're syncing all our Woocommerce orders with QB (both Stripe and PayPal payments). And support... It's so fast and efficient! A guy named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
solved my issue in literally 2 minutes! I got the answer instantly. WOW!

- fast set up - worth the price - easy to use - multiple settings - syncs both Stripe and PayPal - awesome support

Puntos en contra:

I haven't found any in 1.5 years. Maybe they should keep expanding and adding new services. However, it's an opportunity and not a con.

Lori B.

Customer Service / Support

Comentarios: Overall I am happy with this service

I hate any kind of technical software issues and when I have trouble, or questions, I LOVE your customer support. Tonight, I was able to use a chat with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he answered all my questions quickly and efficiently and solved my problem right away. I appreciate you hiring wonderful people like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to help me thru things like tonight's issue which are so frustrating for me.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes I get emails or corespondence that is not intuitive to me. I wish things were worded more "idiot proof" so that a layman can understand it. I make jewelry .... I am not an IT person.

Will H.
Founder en Canadá
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

The best product for Quickbooks Online

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall experience with Synder has been great! I would recommend this product to anyone using Quickbooks Online and selling products with Shopify or other supported platforms.

The software works great, saves me lots of time with completing the sales reconciliations for my clients e-commerce sales deposits (Shopify). The support team is great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me with a variety of stuck points and has solved my problems very quickly and taught me how to better use the software along the way.

Puntos en contra:

The only suggestion I would make is to have a accountant portal developed similar to how QBO and receipt bank have, so that the client files/transaction data is more clearly separate. That being said I run multiple clients and have had zero issues with it.

Michele T.
operations manager en EE. UU.
Música, 11-50 empleados

Synder review

5 hace 5 meses

This app syncs all of our Stripe payments into QBO in nearly real-time. Would recommend for that efficiency and accuracy alone.

Puntos en contra:

The subscription price is high if you don't have a lot of transactions. Also, recently there's a fraud prevention charge added to every Stripe transaction, so if you have 100 syncs a month, that covers only 50 transactions, whereas before the fraud prevention charge was added, that would cover 100 transactions.

Jadelyne T.
Bookkeeper en EE. UU.

Excellent Tool

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Absolutely love the ease of use. I had my clients Stripe transactions into QuickBooks Online within minutes.

I never even knew a such thing existed. I initially went back and forth between QuickBooks and my clients Stripe account. Once Business Payments was referred to me by a fellow bookkeeper I immediately downloaded it, and I will definitely keep using it for myself and other clients.

Puntos en contra:

When I initially downloaded this product for my client, I needed to sync a few months of transactions--exceeding the 50 transaction sync limit. The organization is so small that going forward the 50 transaction limit will suffice, however, just for my initial setup I would have liked to be given a little more. Perhaps a first time user bonus?

Hafsah B.
F&A Manager en Canadá
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Excellent Customer Support!!

5 hace 9 meses

I am a new user of this product, and recently had some trouble with the syncing of the transactions across the different platforms. I reached out to the help desk and was connected with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was such a massive help, and constantly guided me through the entire process of fixing all the errors that had been building up for months. She spent days going through our company transaction reports trying to identify the errors and was wonderfully patient to deal with. Just wanted to give [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a massive shoutout for being so great to work with!

Puntos en contra:

I didn't know the product well enough before, and found it slightly confusing to sync up with my quickbooks. It was hard for me to identify the cause of error, and where it existed. Overall i am happy with the product, after having my issues resolved.

Enid N.
Treasurer, Board of Trustees en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Intuit should be grateful this company exists

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Compared to the desktop version, Quickbooks online is a hot mess. It is probably fabulous for a tiny business or individual entrepreneur. But our online educational non-profit is obviously far too complicated for their programmers. Our transactions are through PayPal, Square, and Stripe. With the online version of Quickbooks - you cannot get a good import from these major providers unless you purchase Synder. At least the programmers at Synder know how to get it done and get it done right. Every question I have asked has been immediately answered with the right information that I needed. The program itself works like a charm.

As I told [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the last time I asked for his help importing PayPal and Stripe - This service is the only reason I'm not on tranquilizers while trying to work with Quickbooks online. The Synder app is logical, well thought out and works - in other words, everything that Quickbooks online is not.

Puntos en contra:

At the moment I'm so grateful it exists I cannot think of a con.

Michael M.
Michael M.
Owner/ProAdvisor en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Simple Time Saver

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Importing/Posting Stripe activity into QBO for my client.

The ease of setup. The fact you can import past transactions to save hours of time.

Puntos en contra:

I have not found anyting yet - just started using.