Opiniones de VRdirect

4,3 /5
    4,3 /5
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre VRdirect

The VRdirect platform is the easiest solution to create and publish Virtual Reality projects. There are no expert skills needed.

Descubre más sobre VRdirect

Mostrando 3 opiniones

Aidanek R.
student services office aide
Administración educativa, 501-1000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 24/8/2020

""360 degrees direct" would fit better"

Comentarios: So far, I found only webinar useful. The VR contents are actually just 360 degree contents. I expected a VR content, not 360 degrees.

Ventajas: The webinars are useful,and especially I like that they have it in English despite they are, as long as I know, German company.

Desventajas: Every time I try to access the app through my phone, the app crashes all the time. I have to use my laptop to use the app, but with laptop, I can't find a button that would allow me to select a certain place (not the ones that show in the main page). I downloaded the app but the app seems to be unreliable because my antivirus program has stopped the download and I don't wish to risk.

• Publicado el 24/8/2020
Camilla W.
Student
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 15/1/2021

"Easy to use, perfect for VR beginners"

Comentarios: Great intuitive platform for VR beginners who are in the first steps of getting familiar with Virtual Reality

Ventajas: Easy to use, very good customer support, available on different devices, usable for any industry

Desventajas: Some features could be extended in the web player, to have an even broader user experience

Thomas V.
Student Advisor
Administración educativa, 501-1000 empleados

"All-in-one VR solution"

Comentarios: The VRdirect platform did exactly the job we required it to do. We also had a very good experience with the customer service, who helped us with some questions in the beginning. Since we are completely new to VR, we can unfortunately not draw comparisons to other providers, but we were very satisfied with our result.

Ventajas: The VRdirect Platform allowed us to create an interactive VR walkthrough through the university campus, which can now be accessed via our website. We really liked the easy-to-use VRdirect Studio and the simple workflow to publish a VR project.

Desventajas: A few basic functions known from other programs, such as shortcuts, are not (yet?) implemented. There would be potential for improvement here in the future.