Opiniones de SKU IQ

Sobre SKU IQ

Inventory management software that enables retailers to synchronize their Point-of-Sale with their eCommerce system quickly & easily.

Descubre más sobre SKU IQ

This product has been easy to use and integrates well between our POS and e-commerce site.

Puntos en contra:

I didn’t find most of it hard. I guess I had to delete some repeaters manually but that’s it.

Valoraciones de SKU IQ

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

SKU IQ tiene una valoración global de 4,9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 64 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado SKU IQ?

Filtrar opiniones (64)

Simone
Simone
Marketing & Technology Director en EE. UU.

SKU IQ, Thank you!

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: We've solved the problem of keeping our inventory synced between our retail store and e-commerce.

We've been using this app for about a year now. I really like the WooCommerce to Clover integration! This has helped us keep our inventory synced and my boss is happy.

Puntos en contra:

There isn't an integration available for our shipping software. I would like to see a ShipStation integration soon!

hace 5 meses

Thank you so much for your feedback! We will add ShipStation to our list of integration requests!

Frederick
Merchant Supervisor en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] Is The Best!!!! Phenomenal Support

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Everything done in 15 minutes and super fast help.

Puntos en contra:

Sku Iq has to be contacted to disassociate the account from sku iq. Company support hours are 2 hours behind.

Katie
Designer en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 11-50 empleados

Sku IQ Review

3,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Over all great idea for a product but frustrating trying to fix glitches with customer support.

I liked that this integrated square inventory with shopify.

Puntos en contra:

The customer support with fixing glitches.

hace 8 meses

Thank you for your valuable feedback, we are sorry to hear that our customer support was less than stellar and would love to learn more about your experience! Please email feedback@skuiq.com with your story and someone will be in touch!

Gabe
PGM en EE. UU.
Artículos deportivos, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Works well and I don't need to babysit :)

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Today I had to drop in to tech support to have them perform a sync procedure that is unavailable to users unless specifically requested (to prevent an inadvertent reverse sync). It was handled in no time and the technician was patient with me as I dealt with customers.

The system is a set-and-forget solution. Only a few times per year I drop in to sync new products. Everything else is handled.

Puntos en contra:

So far, nothing. Perhaps others would have more advanced needs, but I sync my POS to my ecommerce to keep product costs and inventory in agreement.

Ann
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados

Just Get It!

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Found SKUIQ to be an easy way to ensure our inshore POS and website inventory are synced, photos are synced, and SKUs are synced for easy operations.

Easy and intuitive to use and make it work.

Puntos en contra:

Not much. Super easy to work with and integrate.

Kelly
OWNER en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Sku Iq is very helpful to our small business!

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Great experience overall!.

The ease of use and the best tech support.

Puntos en contra:

You have to wait until Monday to get tech support if you have an issue over the weekend.

Amelia
Owner / Operator en EE. UU.

Loving it so far!

Comentarios: great!

Have to only update 1 inventory. I have been looking for something exactly like this for a while now. I had a few hic up getting it started and linking products but customer support is Amazing. They called me with in minutes installing ( the free version) to help me set it up and then was on the phone once more working out any kinks.

Puntos en contra:

Pros : ease of use, how quickly it updates the other system. Cons : cost is pretty high.

Breanna
Business Owner en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Comentarios: 10/10 so far however I haven’t used it for that long

If you need help it’s available which is amazing to know that you can get any questions answered.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing really so far so good I haven’t used it for that long tho

Alicia

My Inventory Headache is being relieved

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Inventory and Inventory Control. It is so frustrating to sell something online, only to find out that the last one was sold at the tradeshow you just returned from

I can now match inventory for a POS System and an Online system - so the physical count is good

Puntos en contra:

So far I have not found a least like. I hope it stays that way.

Heather

Great product

Comentarios: Fine

I like the way the my Shopify e-commerce website syncs to my clover POS system.

Puntos en contra:

I like the way it syncs, but I don’t like how it creates an additional product to the item.

Charles
Assistant Manager en EE. UU.

Options and Edits That Will Be Most Effective

4,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Experience is great, and customer service (Which I am a bit anal about it) is timely and well manered. Fun and interactive tool and would definitely promote any way possible.

The best product I've found for what it is; which in my opinion, is a way to integrate small business platforms into a seamless-in-stop-shop approach.

Puntos en contra:

I wish it could have more features, such as barcode label printing for Dymo and jewelry tagging and better sync-ability options with other sites when updates occur. The reason is that some of our products and images do not transfer over immediately or never. Thus, I'd have to set up a help chat to resolve the issue after a day or two. It makes it harder for our employees to know which items got transferred and what inventory needs to be tagged. Another idea is to get 'list by date,' 'list by popularity (what's hot),' or 'List by recently updated.' These would enhance the end-user experience by saving time editing and moving products through other systems. I think you should move to a more hub-based business model so that you are the main product when business owners and entrepreneurs are looking for something that syncs multiple platforms seamlessly. Right now, I feel this product helps achieve that directive, but you do not own the market.

hace 5 meses

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such detailed feedback - we truly appreciate it. Thank you for your improvement ideas, we will make sure those get put in front of the right people!

Shawn
IT en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great Product for any small Business

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: SKU IQ is a great instrument for any small business needing to get their products online. Plus their customer service team is great too! Our inventory to our store is connected to our Shopify account and is working great with little or no issues.

I love the Support and how well it works. I used other software that always had problems with syncing my products to shopify.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing I can say at this time. The service and software is working great with no problems for the last 2 years that we have been using SKU IQ

hace 5 meses

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback! We appreciate you calling out how long you have been using SKU IQ and how it compares to Shopventory. We are so happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with both our product and service team and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future!

Phil
Marketing Director / Co-Owner en EE. UU.

Must Have Add-On For Our Business

4,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Very positive. Overall, it makes life so much more simple. We are thankful to have it!

We couldn't run our business without SkuIQ. It constantly syncs products we enter to both our POS system and our website. It's easy to add new products, images, and descriptions and have them seamlessly added where we need it. It makes inventory management easier. When we sell an item online, it removes it from our inventory, and when we sell a product in store and removes it from the website.

Puntos en contra:

We have times where our products don't sync properly, and throws off our inventory.

hace 5 meses

Wow! Thank you for leaving such a thorough review of your experience with SKU IQ! We are happy to hear that it has made life easier for you and your business and that the product is easier to use than others. We are hoping to improve syncing consistency in the future to avoid those occasional issues you describe. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to continuing to serve your business!

Brandt

Great inventory management software between Clover and WooCommerce

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Overall, it's a good product for inventory management between a brick and mortar store and an online store. I'd recommend it over other products because it's easy to use and there are both automatic or manual management options. I personally prefer to manually add all of my products to both systems, then link them using a SKU.

I'm using two SKU IQ instances with two brick and mortar locations and one WooCommerce multistore website. SKU IQ makes it easy for me to ensure that my in-store inventory is properly reflected on my website, ensuring that my customers can purchase items that are in stock.

Puntos en contra:

I don't like that I need to pay two separate fees with two logins. I'd like to see an option where I can manage multiple stores with one login and a lower cost.

hace 8 meses

Thank you so much for your thorough feedback, we will make sure this gets put in front of our product team for future consideration!

Kyle
Supply Chain Manager en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Does what it says it does.

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: This has been a tremendous help to the supply chain team.

I used this product to sync my lightspeed and Woo-commerce stores. Since there was no direct integration SKUIq made this process very easy.

Puntos en contra:

I wish I was able to bulk delete items that I no longer need. It is a hassle to delete items from all sites.

hace 8 meses

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback here! We will forward your insight around bulk deletion to our product team for consideration - thanks!

Mattie
Website Manager en EE. UU.
Artículos deportivos, 2-10 empleados

Sku IQ Is the Inventory Software You Want

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Excellent overall experience that does what it needs to do!

If you run a small business that has an eCommerce shop that is on a different platform than your in-store POS, you need SKU IQ. It's software helps sync inventories between both platforms (for us, BigCommerce & Square), and allows us to maintain accurate inventories on both platforms, avoiding most accidental overselling of items that aren't actually in stock.

Puntos en contra:

As with any software, there have been issues every once and a while, however SKU IQ's support has always been top notch and worked diligently to fix any issues we've ever had.

hace 8 meses

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback here, it means the world to us! We are so happy to hear that SKU IQ is working well for you and also that you've experienced our top notch customer service!

Mark
Sales Consultant en Islas Caimán
Muebles, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Crucial for any business using two or more sales platforms for single inventory

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Live inventory (within 30 minutes of retail purchases) allow us to be one of the few dual platform users in our area to have live inventory on our ecommerce as well as accurate pricing. The greatest experience is when the ecommerce platform does an update and causes a temporary glitch, SKU IQ is already on the patch to link the changes. Any issues are resolved faster than any other system's customer service for systems we use to manage our inventory now or before.

The ability for live inventory to be maintained when selling the same inventory stock on two separate platforms and maintaining absolute customer satisfaction.

Puntos en contra:

Spend the extra to have the products moved at one time. It is time consuming to manually move them if you have over 1,000 products (plus variations)

hace 8 meses

Thank you for leaving such thorough feedback, we truly appreciate it! We are happy to hear that SKU IQ is giving you an edge in your area and saving you time when it comes to inventory management!

Birgir
General Manager en Islandia
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use and great support

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Extremely easy to use and support is easy to come by, quick response if needed.

Simple and easy to use. Give a diverse information of sales results in each channel.

Puntos en contra:

Removing cancelled orders from sales results is an issue for us.

hace 8 meses

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback around your experience with SKU IQ! It is great to hear that SKU IQ is working well for you and that you've had a positive experience with our support staff. Regarding the issue with cancelled orders, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team via live chat or email (support@skuiq.com) if we haven't already looked into that with you. We look forward to hearing from you and continuing to serve your business!

Kathryn
Fuente de la reseña

First time user and very basic

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I like knowing that the SKU IQ system works so well with the Clover system and the customer knows what our product inventory is at all times. If there is a mistake it is usually my manual mistake, not the systems.

My website was put together by someone else who taught me how to upload and take care of my own site. So, being a novice at this I found that it was straight forward and easy to use and works well with my Clover POS system.

Puntos en contra:

I don't have any complaints about this software with the way that I use it.

hace 6 meses

This is wonderful to hear, thank you so much for leaving your feedback. We are glad to hear that SKU IQ is working well for your Clover setup!

Thomas
Head of Marketing & Ecommerce en Países Bajos
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

SKUIQ | Shopify & Lightspeed integration

4,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Great experience. Their support is really helpful and fast. Love the product.

Their software is very easy to use and implement. Furthermore it gives me data on top products and brands which can be easily compared with POS and Ecommerce. This helps me in building online strategies.

Puntos en contra:

In the beginning there was a problem which took a while to be figured out. Caused some malfunctioning of the software and a lot of false inventories.

hace 6 meses

Hi Thomas, Thank you for your review and feedback. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your business with better inventory management. If you have any other feedback we are always happy to hear from our customers. Kindly, The SKU IQ Team

Pam
owner en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Perfect for a small shop

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Very good for us overall.

This helps seamlessly match our POS to our website linking Lightspeed and Shopify.

Puntos en contra:

Some items don't load. I have to go back force the sync.

hace 6 meses

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review here, we truly appreciate it! If you encounter any issues with our product please don't hesitate to reach out to our team via live chat or by emailing support@skuiq.com

PierreAntoine
Ecom manager en Canadá
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great and affordable option for inventory management

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: skuIQ allows us to synchronize the inventory of our brick and mortar to Shopify, it’s pretty reliable and works well

Easy to use and setup, pretty straight forward. Working really well with Lightspeed Commerce Customer service is always ready to help Price is really competitive for the product your getting

Puntos en contra:

Some filters options to increase productivity for bulk edit

hace 8 meses

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions for adding filters! We have this functionality on our product roadmap and will be bringing this feature to SKU IQ in the future :)

Christina

Best Customer Service

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: For a beginner, like myself, it's nice to have a platform that is user friendly and the best customer service you could ask for. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] went above and beyond to solve my issue. I'm very grateful!

The software is easy to use and straight forward.

Puntos en contra:

I wish you could click make the products appear in alphabetical order.

hace 5 meses

We are happy to hear that SKU IQ is easy for you to use and that the service team has given you a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we deeply appreciate it!

Sadiqa

Perfect for in Person Retail on Shopify Platform

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I don't know what I would've done if it wasn't for [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the rest of the team at SKU IQ. It is imperative that the Shopify and Square items are synced when scanning the SKU numbers on merchandise and when I had an issue, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] worked it right out. He was extremely helpful and efficient and did EXACTLY what I needed him to do. Thank you SKU IQ. Great Customer Service!!! (which is my ultimate pet peeve).

The ease of use between Shopify and my Square Register

Puntos en contra:

For some reason my Inventory images won't automatically transfer to Square although it's showing in Shopify and on SKU IQ.

Karl
Web Developer en EE. UU.
Seguridad informática y de redes, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

SKU IQ is the piece you need for successful e-commerce!

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Always pleasant, capable and available live support makes using SKU IQ a pleasure.

Incredibly easy to deploy and staffed by a responsive and super-capable support team..

Puntos en contra:

I have no issues with SKU IQ. It really does check all the boxes for linking Woocommerce and Square on a small business ecomm site.

hace 3 meses

Thank you so much for such wonderful feedback! We are so glad to hear that our product is working well for you and that you've encountered our world class customer success team! We pride ourselves on service and look forward to continuing to serve your business in the future!