Opiniones de Proliant

Sobre Proliant

Discover the perfect balance of technology and service.

Descubre más sobre Proliant

Proliant software is easy to use and navigate. Any time I have questions or need assistance, the Proliant team is very responsive.

Puntos en contra:

There was quite a few 'back of the house' errors that happened as our program was set up that we encountered as I was trying to process payroll.

Valoraciones de Proliant

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Proliant tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 258 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Proliant?

Filtrar opiniones (258)

Craig
Craig
Director of Human Resources en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 201-500 empleados

Very Satisfied Proliant User

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I have been extremely satisfied with Proliant since day one. If there is ever an issue [SENSITIVE CONTENT] gets us righted and if she can't she facilitates communicate with parties that can.

Proliant is easy very to use, especially if you have used any type of record management (QuickBooks, Salesforce, etc). The website is user friendly, reliable and fast.

Puntos en contra:

My only concern is the services that the software provides that I DON'T know about. I learn something new weekly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], our Service Representative, teaches us something new all the time.

Pamela
Controller and Director of Human Resources en EE. UU.
Restaurantes, 501-1.000 empleados

Proliant..more than just payroll

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Our experience with Proliant has been great. Our account manager is very responsive when we have questions or experience any issues.

I like that the training links are available to train new employees or even a refresher for current employees on something they may not have completed in a while. They system is always on the most recent version. I like that is integrates with our benefits system and our ERP solution.

Puntos en contra:

I honestly do not have any areas of the software that I do not like.

Parker
Customer Service Rep en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Proliant

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, Proliant is a great software to use for employees to clock in/out and see their pay and benefits without a hassle!

Proliant allows employees to easily clock in/clock out of work. They can also quickly request time off and see their pay and benefits from a single dashboard.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes takes awhile to load up but that seems to be the only issue we have.

Jeremiah
Controller en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Look Elsewhere

1,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Proliant was a terrible decision. Nothing with them went to plan and we were never technically fully moved out of implementation even though we spent two plus years with them. The customer service provided was always terrible, so much so that we had several phone calls with upper management because of the poor treatment that we received. This being said, the sales team clearly over sold what they were able to deliver. The system is a few different systems parsed together so there is not a clear and uniform flow from one area to the other. Overall, Proliant was one of the worst mistakes that we ever made. Be weary if they try to sell you their software.

The best thing about Proliant is its cost. The software is not very expensive compared to other full suite payroll options. Additionally the main UI is somewhat pleasing and simple to use.

Puntos en contra:

The worst thing about Proliant is its software. I am not sure if there is someone behind the curtain constantly changing permissions and data, but those things were certainly to us. Furthermore, their customer service is abysmal. Never have we dealt with such a company that was so inept at its own system. Even though our representatives were the "experts" they constantly had to communicate with other departments and their superiors in order to resolve even the most simple of issues.

Elizabeth
Fiscal Officer en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Awesome software and customer service!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Proliant has made the hiring process so much smoother and efficient. Once the kinks were worked out with the insurance integration, it has cut our time down tremendously. We are able to see issues in real time rather than them accumulating and costing us more money. Reports are available for management staff to use to make important business decisions in a timely manner.

The software is very easy to use. The entire integration process was not without its kinks, but the entire time worked tirelessly to make sure we were ready to go on day 1. Anytime that we have a question or issue we know we can count on our customer service team to get us a response and/or fix quickly.

Puntos en contra:

We had some trouble with some items that were setup incorrectly on the time and attendance side from the get go, but those were quickly identified and fixed. We had a change in our time and attendance rep a few months ago and had some issues with him responding. The supervisor stepped in, took care of the situation, and we haven't had any issues since.

Sandy
Director of Human Resources en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Summary

5,0 el año pasado

The Proliant product is easy to use and features are very applicable. There are many features to create reports and follow up. Always updating their site to stay ahead of the curve.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes their updates move icons around and you have to locate them or call Proliant. Such as adding an employee is found under employee events, but to terminate an employee you have to go the actual employee. These changes on a regular basis can be a little frustrating.

Mary
Payroll/HR Administrator en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 51-200 empleados

Proliant Review

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I love the customer service and that I have one person to go to for payroll, one fore Benefits, and one for GL. They are all so quick to get back to me if I call or e-mail. I love their friendliness, knowledge, availability, and willingness to help.

The ACA and Benefits have been great! The payroll system/employee information part has got some getting used to. It's different and has a lot of tabs compared to other software programs I have used.

Puntos en contra:

Reporting- I already commented on this in the previous page and have talked to Proliant employees about it. I have to admit I have not had any follow up on the improvements you are making.

Dina
Accounting & HR Manager en EE. UU.
Vino y licores, 2-10 empleados

I have Taken Proliant with me through 3 job changes

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I started using Proliant 6 years ago with a different company. I have since implemented Proliant in 2 other companies. The implementation has always been smooth. Proliant team is knowledgeable, professional and efficient. I can always find what reports I need in the report options, and if I can't, my support team is always willing to help build a custom report. Onboarding is a god send. Super easy for the administrators as well as the employees. Overall from start to finish, Proliant has everything we need. Payroll, Onboarding, HR functions, Document Storage.

I love how user friendly it is. If you don't know something about the system, you can pretty much use the help/training to figure it out. If not there is always personalized support. I also love how responsive the Proliant team is. If there is ever something I need, I hear back the same day and get a very quick turnaround time.

Puntos en contra:

Additional State Specific HR laws. Also Industry Specific laws/regulations.

Teresa
CFO en EE. UU.
Aerolíneas/aviación, 51-200 empleados

Payroll Processing

4,0 hace 8 meses

The processing of payroll is much more simple than other products.

Puntos en contra:

The disconnect with Time & Attendance has been a problem & very difficult to get simple reports like active employees with their birthday & anniversary. Reports convert into excel in a way that they cannot be manipulated. Should be able to customize options for my company, for example I only need a few of the payroll items but have to go through many to find mine.

Alyssa
Legal Billing Assistant en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 51-200 empleados

A workplace essential

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, I find Proliant to be simple and efficient. I have been a fan of the ease of use of ReadyPay for awhile and this newer updated version is just as good.

With Proliant, I am easily able to manage my time, PTO, and benefits.

Puntos en contra:

It does occasionally glitch, I have been kicked out right after logging in which is annoying when trying to clock in but that occurrence is rare.

HR Generalist en EE. UU.
Arquitectura y planificación, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Economical solution, but has its quirks and deficiencies

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I love Proliant and support this company. I appreciate their vision and what they are doing, but I think they are experiencing some growing pains. They are always willing to help and because their programming is in-house, suggestions you make to improve the platform are taken seriously and implemented. This is one of their greatest strengths. They are constantly updating and making improvements!

Proliant is very easy to use, for the most part. The system makes sense. The products offered for the price are the best bang for your buck when compared to other HRIS. Also, the dedicated service team is wonderful and makes things so much easier, especially if you are a smaller company.

Puntos en contra:

The functionality between Proliant and their Time and Labor system is terrible. There are constant issues with the communication between Proliant and Time and Labor, causing somewhat of an administrative burden. It's manageable, but a pain.

niki
hr manager en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados

We really like Proliant!

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Proliant is helping me as an HR manager move from manually tracking many things and keeping up with a million spreadsheets. Want to know who's active? Run a query. That literally was something I couldn't do and get an accurate list out of our old system.

We love the ability for people to go in and handle their own updates, their own absences, and pull their own paystubs and W-2s. I also love the applicant tracking and onboarding - it saves me so much time!

Puntos en contra:

It was somewhat difficult to integrate, but that was much more the fault of our old payroll system and its major limitations. I think the hardest thing with Proliant has been trying to make it fit our very strange business model (school), with multiple pay years, absence tracking years, etc. Slowly but surely we are getting there!

Cathie
Administrative Coordinator en EE. UU.
Restaurantes, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Proliant are Industry Leaders

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I would highly recommend Proliant for all Payroll & HR services. They have proven to us to be the industry leader!

Proliant was the best decision for our organization in 2014 because they were by far the industry leader in understanding the Affordable Care Act. As a multi-company with mostly hourly employees we needed professionals that could guide us through the law and help us be and stay compliant. We were able to continue to be an E-verify employer with the Talent Acquisition & Hiring feature. Proliant's commitment to providing employers with tools to navigate the ever changing laws brought them to the top again during the Covid-19 Crisis and reporting for the PPP loans and tax credits. They provided weekly webinars to their clients and offered great customer support.

Puntos en contra:

Although the software is user-friendly, I would like to have available training sessions with professionals.

Pam
Owner en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados

Proliant Review

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall I like Proliant a lot compared to the other payroll companies I have used in the past.
I love the fact that I can always talk to the same person and if I have a question it gets answered right away and I don't have to call 10 times and talk to a different person each time and my problem never gets resolved like it was with my previous payroll companies, and if I leave a message my calls get returned in a timely manner.

The easiness of using it. Once you learn how it works it's easy to find what I need and to input payroll, as well as put in deductions for my employees.

Puntos en contra:

The reports for work comp audit could be easier to find and use. I always have trouble making sure I'm not sending in the wrong dates for the audit from year to year. What makes it hard is the date of the checks versus the dates worked in that period, to make sure it lines up from year to year without overlapping. I don't want to pay work comp double because of sending the wrong dates.

Dorcas
Controller en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 51-200 empleados

Reliable, Affordable Payroll Software

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, I really like the product. The system is easy to use and the support staff is phenomenal!

I love the ease in which I can on onboard employees and process payroll. We are a staffing agency, adding and terminating 2-3 employees on a daily basis. Payroll is just one small aspect of my job. With all the other things I have going on, I can't afford to spend a lot of time setting up new employees and running payroll each week.

Puntos en contra:

The online timesheet only allows for employees to enter total hours worked each day instead of putting in the actual time. Also, in an employee misses a punch using the timeclock, there's no automated way for them to request that there time be adjusted. Thirdly, you cannot lock a timecard until midnight of the last day of the pay cycle. This is very problematic for the online time sheets where a supervisor approves time on Friday and the employee comes in on Saturday and changes his/her time. Once the timecard is approved and locked, no one but the supervisor or administrator should be able to go in and change the time.

Christopher
Senior Accountant en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 501-1.000 empleados

Easy to use

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I have worked with over 5 different payroll providers and Proliant is by far the best in all aspects.

It is very easy to use and is set up in a very practical manner.

Puntos en contra:

I do not have really any dislikes, maybe that it makes me change my password as an admin to often.

Donna
Accounting Manager en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 51-200 empleados

Could be better

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It's OK but could be a lot better. A lot of work is needed with the timekeeping interface and reports.

Most of the payroll features work well when an update doesn't break something

Puntos en contra:

The timekeeping interface is a nightmare. It works well enough on it's own but the interface is not good. The customer support for the timekeeping feature is mostly non-existent. The reports and report writer are not that great. The reports consistently leave employees out and you can't rely on the answers 100%. The report writer doesn't have cumulative total fields to create concise reports. Much of the maintenance is not available to the administrator and you have to rely of support to update your tables for payroll and timekeeping; especially timekeeping. Updates to software aren't adequately tested before turnover

Jennifer
HR Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

So Happy We Made the Switch to Proliant!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I was dreading the switch because we had just gone through implementation with another provider. I have no regrets. Proliant is on top of it. Our first payroll was easy! The tax team is responsive and any issues are quickly and easily resolved. I am excited to integrate our expense reimbursement into Proliant instead of cutting checks.

The implementation team was very knowledgeable and made the transition from our previous provider seamless and painless. The Ready Pay Online platform is very intuitive and easy to navigate. Unlimited training is helpful in learning all the different aspects of the software. The customer service has been amazing; I quickly get accurate answers to all of my questions.

Puntos en contra:

I still struggle with Reporting and finding or customizing reports to the content and format I need.

Amy
Payroll & Facilities Administrator en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 11-50 empleados

Good Payroll Solution

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We have had an overall good experience with Proliant after implementation which was very difficult for us.
It takes much less time to process payroll now that we have electronic timekeeping and can draw funds from more than one bank account.

I like that it is mostly intuitive and user friendly for someone who is technically challenged. I like the NovaTime solution for time and labor...much better than AOD, which was horrible.

Puntos en contra:

I do not like that RPO and NovaTime are separate systems...would really like one integrated system. It is very difficult to get employees set up to track hours on their phone. The process to link RPO and NovaTime is complicated and not intuitive. Report writing is not intuitive.

Veronica
Accountant en EE. UU.

Best Decision we made to Switch

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: My overall experience has been positive and I am able to quickly help my teammates navigate the software. Being able to access resources and training links along with the support team Proliant has in place to assist with additional training or questions you may have, has made my learning of the software very easy.

Seems very easy to learn and when you have questions, there is a section you can review how to use certain features. There are resources and training links to help you navigate the software and the support team is amazing in helping you understand how to use the software properly.

Puntos en contra:

The only con I can see is occasionally the time and labor feature times out while you are working. It's quick to get back in to the feature, just haven't asked the team about how to keep it from logging out.

Nancy
Business Office Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

DKC Review of Proliant

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I would say that our experience has been a positive one. I have had some really great support people but they always seem to leave and we're left with some that aren't very helpful. I would like to see the training and support materials improved. They give you an overall understanding of what the tool does but, when you have an issue, it's really difficult to try and find the answer on your own.

Our implementation was very easy. Each of our implementation specialists were very engaged and knowledgeable and helpful during our implementation. The layout is is user friendly and the modules offered are all important aspects of the HR function. I also like the amount of tools provided.

Puntos en contra:

While implementation was easy, the training to use the software was lacking. Watching someone go through a video of the modules wasn't as useful as being able to get into a testing site and actually use the software. I wish the guides were a little more user friendly. Sometimes it's hard to tell which guide the information I'm looking for is in. The help feature is nice but, when I tried to use it, it didn't provide me with the information I was looking for.

Kathy
Director of People, Heart & Pulse en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Great Customer Service and Implementation, Product is Good Quality

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: So glad we switched to Proliant- we were using APS and it was a miserable experience. I have used ADP in the past and did not want that again. I have also used several different ATS' s and this one is one of the best.

Relatively user-friendly, customer service is very responsive, implementation was smooth. Any minor issues that come up are addressed immediately.

Puntos en contra:

The product itself can be a little clunky. The mobile app is good, but has some issues- specifically: lag time where the employee thinks the time punch didn't go through so they double-punch. Some of this depends on the employee and wifi, but this happens even when wifi is strong. Hoping this is resolved in later versions. Also, the different components (ATS, Benefits portal, Payroll, etc.) while the systems talk together, there is a certain amount of clunkiness between systems (i.e. different branding, etc.)

Kathaleen
HR Director en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados

Payroll made easy

4,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Overall I am pleased with Proliant. Sometimes it takes a while to get assistance when you have an issue. I think that it may be a staffing issue. It's a sign of the times to be short staffed these days. Our customer service rep is great, I just think she gets overwhelmed with calls and emails sometimes.
I would recommend Proliant to anyone who needs a payroll system.
I used to work for another payroll company and I would choose Prolaint over them any day of the week.

Using the software is easy. I like how you can edit the wizard fields to help create just what you need to enter a new employee. Easy to find the information that you need quickly by using the different tabs. Excellent training options right from the software, you get the training any time you wish to view it. Several useful reports are already created for use.

Puntos en contra:

When the software is being updated you can lose some of the functions. They need to do more testing to make sure everything works before they launch it. Sometimes they go back and forth before they correct the issues or the server is down. It can be challenging at times. When it works, it works great. Unfortunately, Payroll is time sensitive and when you need to use it, you need it to work properly.

Phil
COO en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Proliant for rapidly-growing firm, great access to data

5,0 el año pasado

Implementation was very easy Payroll tool is straightforward Report Writer is fantastic

Puntos en contra:

PTO management - no forecasting, review of time tracked versus requested Variable payees on payroll can be tough to manage occasionally (we have a 1099 payroll that runs once monthly, and the payees vary - often they won't show on the payroll and we have to add them every time)

Elizabeth
Human Resources en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Best software for all in one HR

5,0 el año pasado

Best part about using Proliant is the integration all in one place.

Puntos en contra:

The only issues we have ran into were communications with an account manager, which were fixed very quickly when we brought them up and addressed them.