Opiniones de Chronicle

4,7 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,8 /5

Sobre Chronicle

El software de mapeo y gestión de cementerios Chronicle es una forma sencilla de administrar cementerios.

Descubre más sobre Chronicle

Mostrando 6 opiniones

Iola K.
Blogger
Redacción y edición, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 2/7/2020

"Best Cemetery Software I've Used"

Comentarios: Very easy to use! It really helps people to organize cemetery's administrators and make us easy to find the love one only just by typing name, or other details on the software.

Ventajas: Chronicle offers many features to us to manage cemetery with an ease.

Desventajas: I don't find negative thing yet about this software.

• Publicado el 2/7/2020
Howard H.
Chair
  • Publicado el 4/7/2020

"Great Product"

Comentarios: None so far

Ventajas: I did a lot of research before selection Chronicle. The features, value, and the great personal attention were what sold me. The software has taken us from poorly maintained paper records to the digital age. The best thing is the visual aspect, being able to see our cemetery, and have all the lots color coded, so that we can see at a glance what is occupied or vacant. The search feature is great, it take you right to the grave!

Desventajas: There are several steps to load new information, but after using a few times, it goes pretty fast.

• Publicado el 4/7/2020
Karen B.
Member of Beechworth Cemetery Trust
  • Publicado el 18/5/2021

"Review of Beechworth Cemetery Trust Chronicle"

Comentarios: Overall, we are happy with Chronicle. It makes searching for information much easier. While Chronicle is not yet on our website, the link has been sent to many people contacting the cemetery who are looking for deceased relatives.

Ventajas: The ability to upload historical stories which are also accessible to the public.
Ease of access, easy to do searches, easy to add information
Also technical support.

Desventajas: Our cemetery is very old and there is some inaccuracy in the Chronicle maps, lining up with the old map.
We are not sure how the new information, like roads and new headstones in expansion of the cemetery, are added to the drone map. ie how the map is updated.
There is sometimes inconsistency in data uploaded eg some dates of birth are in the american format which makes them incorrect

• Publicado el 18/5/2021
Karen B.
Sec/Treasurer
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 8/7/2021

"Lang Lang Cemetery Trust."

Comentarios: Very happy with overall experience and the staff where very helpful and patience .

Ventajas: Didn’t need much training and i found it easy to use .

Desventajas: Not sure as I never had any experience using any software similar.

• Publicado el 8/7/2021
Margaret G.
Secretary
  • Publicado el 9/7/2020

"Carlsruhe Cemetery Trust was the first Cemetery to use Chronicle"

Comentarios: Easy to use, very daunting for novice in using a computer novice

Ventajas: Carlsruhe Cemetery Trust was the first Cemetery to use Chronicle. As Secretary, I was given the task of putting all our information into Chronicle, which I found very daunting as I am a novice in using a computer. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] understood this and not only spent one on one time with me, but was always available to support me. Once I had put in a number of client records I found the app easy to use and correct when I made mistakes.

Desventajas: There is now no problem with using the site and I would recommend Chronicle to any other Cemetery Trust thinking of using it.

• Publicado el 9/7/2020
Dianne D.
Secretary
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 12/4/2021

"Ouyen Cemetery"

Comentarios: I had been on the look out for some software to digitise the Ouyen Cemetery records, when I stumbled upon Chronicle it looked like everything I had been wanting so I wondered how a little country Cemetery could ever afford to get something like this. I contacted Chronicle and we arranged a Zoom meeting to see the software, and discuss what we really needed. Chronicle then sent me a project proposal and quote and I was so excited that not only does the Chronicle team do most of the work the price was very very affordable. We thought we might need to apply for a grant to make this happen but we were able to start straight away.Chronicle have been very responsive throughout the process, from change requests to any assistance I may have needed and just general enquiries. I am extremely happy we have chosen this company, we have not been disappointed.

Ventajas: This software does everything we need and more. It is called Simple Cemetery Software for a reason and it really is simple to use, no training required. This software can stay simple with a small amount of information but it can become a single information mangement system, holding all our documentation both public and private making and managing our Cemetery records accessible, quick and portable and that is our goal over the next six months.

Desventajas: There are no Cons at this early stage, we have only just gone online with basic inormation for the public and we are working on adding information and images for the public and also our ROI information and other paperwork into the back end to eventually becoming our single information management system.

• Publicado el 12/4/2021